PDA

View Full Version : The Spa a Lien Hioe Complex(Sentosa)

kenneth1979
21-03-2003, 07:31 PM
This is a very new joint
it was officially opened on 1 Mar 03
2 levels take lift to 4th floor near Mac lift.

Massage RM 69
Package RM 188

Too bad now only a few package gals. Most couldn't make it
only 1 gal not bad 4got her name liao
she got youthful looks.

this place beats Roman spa hands down in terms of space and facilities.
I think it will take abt 3 mths b4 gals start working here.
saw some ex-Roman Spa gals came here for interview.

it has 5 pools very nice and cosy place if u thinkin of a good place to relax

cheongkid
21-03-2003, 07:36 PM
thanks for the info bro. after that go lixin or sk very convenient liao.

:)

kelvintay
22-03-2003, 12:21 AM
I think the name is call Christine Spa ? with membership price ?

Got 1 girl Samantha youthful ?

v_kel
26-03-2003, 03:35 AM
the name of the spa is what?
is it on the title of your thread??
the pric you stated Massage RM 69
Package RM 188

does that includes the "entrance fee"??

kenneth1979
27-03-2003, 01:26 AM
to vakel
to answe ur questions

the place is called :The Spa"
price is correct RM 69 incld massage
package is RM 188
of coz these 2 prices include the entrance fees.
heard that just using of facilities cost abt 50 +-

v_kel
27-03-2003, 03:53 AM
wow dats quite cheap compare to roman spa!
the sentosa is it the one that have the disco call "platinum"?
sori i dun go jb that often !!

noon
05-04-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by kenneth1979
This is a very new joint
it was officially opened on 1 Mar 03
2 levels take lift to 4th floor near Mac lift.

Massage RM 69
Package RM 188

Too bad now only a few package gals. Most couldn't make it
only 1 gal not bad 4got her name liao
she got youthful looks.

this place beats Roman spa hands down in terms of space and facilities.
I think it will take abt 3 mths b4 gals start working here.
saw some ex-Roman Spa gals came here for interview.

it has 5 pools very nice and cosy place if u thinkin of a good place to relax

dear kenneth,

im planning a cum session at Jb HC,next week,pls advise me the package gals in this new spa..

RM188- include massage,special n facilities..? juz to double check

do u have the map ? wat building is that?

thank u for ur advice

bestbest
06-04-2003, 09:53 AM
Paiseh..have not gone to JB for a long time...about a year ago perhaps.

Errr...The Spa as mentioned....is it occupying the same premise as the Southern Spa?

Is Southern Spa still there or is it being taken over by this new spa management?

Or is it a completely new joint at Lien Hoe?

Actually been to Southern Spa b4....all aunties and no specials...but massage and facilities were good....

kenneth1979
06-04-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by bestbest
Paiseh..have not gone to JB for a long time...about a year ago perhaps.

Errr...The Spa as mentioned....it is occupying the same premise as the Southern Spa?

Is Southern Spa still there or it is being taken over by this new spa management?

Or is it a completely new joint at Lien Hoe?

Actually been to Southern Spa b4....all aunties and no specials...but massage and facilities were good....

yes it now occupy the same permise from the old place
i believe this is a new management
rest assure the facilities are first class and gals some not bad now liao
i tried baby quite a nice gal

to noon
RM 188 incld facilities and gal
place at Sentosa the famous sg auntie joint for shopping for clothes and groceries.
its on the 4th floor take the lift near Mac

bestbest
06-04-2003, 05:46 PM

to noon
place at Sentosa the famous sg auntie joint for shopping for clothes and groceries.

Thanks Ken,

The last time when I went to the old premise, the facilties were a little worn down thought still good. Do you mean that the new management has renovated the whole place? How is the makan there? What do they serve? Any other young and nice gals besides Baby?

PussyLover 69
07-04-2003, 07:16 AM
Any recommendation for a very good 'jua gen' at The Spa ?

Private Ryan
07-04-2003, 07:51 AM
is that Baby of Continental?

kenneth1979
07-04-2003, 07:10 PM
ok let me answer u ple one by one

bestbest: place is newly renovated, makan buffet style but very lousy new gals i not so sure cos i so far tried 2 only apologies...

PussyLover 69 u check with the captains but i dont think jua gen is avail in this spa.

Private Ryan: i not sure cos never been there b4

liketoplay
07-04-2003, 08:56 PM
package RM188 can go try wat....

cheong jb
07-04-2003, 10:09 PM

to noon

old southern spa hmmm sure bring back some memories of the place but mostly shit case . coming payday going to look look see see , hopefully by then a lot of good FR have been posted already

cheers

maufans
08-04-2003, 10:00 AM
Me might be going there ... PM me your recommendation okie ... ANyway you long time never been to Roman liao ... HoW is life man ...

Jason69
08-04-2003, 06:39 PM
Hmm it will be interesting to know whether Christine will have young gal abt age of 20+.

Most of the massage area in JB where they offer massage instead of package price only have older ladies such as those in 30+.

If you like lao jiao ladies that is where you can find them, but do not hold too high hopes.

HJ usually comes at 50RM
BJ comes at 70RM
FJ comes in abt 100RM...

what you guys experiences?

I see quite a few HC nears to causeway in Hotel and also one in City Square. Any of you try them before?

leon
09-04-2003, 10:20 AM
Went there yesterday, first time of my visit, a very nice place can compete with Eden RS, got a gym area RS don't provide. For those interesting, here is the address

Lot 01-11, 4 th Floor
Block G, Kompleks Lien Hoe
Tel: 07 - 278 0872

Price for enjoy RM 69
Fucking Included RM 188

Take the lift beside the main entrance of The Store, behind previous Southern Spa. This Spa previously open for lady only, but I think business not good so decided open to public.

Girls not much, availabe to fuck only three yesterday, and two is malay, one chinese last time work in Blue Wave, name Miko, tried her long time ago, but forgot her face, I think service is ok because I don't have bad image.

Tried the Malay girl name Jessy, No 16, got a India look but service ok - fine

Look: 6.5/10
Body: thin Cup A - B
Mes: 4/10
AR: no
FK: didn't try
69: I think not allow
BJ: 8.5/10 (good service on this part, req to extend BJ one more time)
Fj: 5/10

Overall is ok, the girl work here first day, not rush but don't know whether she can keep her service.

Private Ryan
09-04-2003, 12:36 PM
Jason, city square got spa meh? dont mind feed more info so that i can check it out next time i visit there... thanx!

Jason69
09-04-2003, 06:31 PM
Ryan, I think I should rephrase. There is a massage joint on fifth floor of city Square.

Thanks for the field report on Christine. How does the other ladies look like? Those that do not give FR.

liberatte
10-04-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Jason69
Ryan, I think I should rephrase. There is a massage joint on fifth floor of city Square.

Thanks for the field report on Christine. How does the other ladies look like? Those that do not give FR.

Have you been there brother? Mind telling us about it???

hardrocksg
24-04-2003, 07:35 PM
Was tempted to try out the new place and below is my personal opinion

Facilities - Beats all other HC hands down.
- 2 Sauna, 1 mineral salt pool n at least 2 more - 1 hot n 1 cold pool
- Big TV room
- Spacious gym open concept with universal set and free weights
- To be occupied - Saloon and Aerobics classes
- 4 pool tables a RM3/game
- Catered food
Claim to have an additional 80rms for Hotel Christines tauting for visitors esp from KL or short business trip looking for economical accomodations (most probably will be abused by the resident members of Sakura........haha)
Will have Karaoke and pub (floor space of 11 shop houses)
Damn place wants to be a full entertainment city ala some o the BKK or Manila joints

Currently heard only 5 gals for full package with the hottest being Cecilia.
Baby is not 2 bad, Cup A or A+ but luv juice will flow if stimulated correctly.
Traditional massage was recommended no.55, but do not know exact standard as have not tried

In fact they have a buy 10 get 1 free traditional massage.
For foot reflexology, its after the 5 session, u get 1 free

I think the boss spent a bomb to build this shelter

There is an open area which should be for foot reflexology with magazines to pass time but noticed that the lastest magazine backdated to 2001

And no, I dun work there nor take any comm or whatsoever.
But the novelty of new is there and I thk the boss wants to make it big in JB!
I would recommend this place for half day relaxation.
Gym, Sauna, makan, catch a movie and rot............at RM69, why not?

leon
25-04-2003, 09:48 AM
Went there yesterday with friend, it my third time there, because just have a fuck in GC a day before, so try thier massage service.

I ramdomly ask for No 10, Jenny, age 30 late, she claim she knew most of type of massage, included "Gua Jin", then I try.

During Massage, she talk very friendly and do a very good work then I decided extand the time to double.

Look: not command
body: not command, b Cup
Fuck: not allow and u will not want
massage: 8.8/10
Gua Jin: Good
BJ: didn't ask
HJ: 10/10, very very good, because I very exciting and the time is over more than 10 min already I still didn't come, she have not complaint and keep doing her job until me come, so I give full mark for her and this is my first time to give full mark.

Overall: 9.5/10, If I only want to relax and don't want to fuck, I will definaly ask for her service.

My friend ask for No 18, don't know her name. He said is about early 30, do a good service too, allow to fuck, HJ, BJ, good 5/10. He also extend her time to one hour due to good body massage.

PussyLover 69
26-04-2003, 12:00 AM
leon,

Can # 18 do 'jua gen' and how much is the damage ? How much for a FJ and a BBBJ ?

How about # 10 ? :D

sulong
27-04-2003, 11:39 PM
are you guys still talking abt the hc at city square?

noon
29-04-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by sulong
are you guys still talking abt the hc at city square?

of course not city sq,if u r talking about the one near JB custom...it looks so "clean image",i doubt it offer such services...

spa locate at
Lot 01-11, 4 th Floor
Block G, Kompleks Lien Hoe
Tel: 07 - 278 0872

liberatte
30-04-2003, 11:02 AM
Been there last nite... and i must admit that it is worth the money. Everything was simple until we got in... man that place is HUGE! How does that guy afford that place? I had a look at the amount of lockers and 200++ i think. They must espect around 200 customers at once? But anyway everything was nice including the friendly captains and the locker room boys.

Got alot of information from Alfred (tall and thin guy). There are currently 7 girls for farks there. I got cicelia (11) and my friend got a sarawak girl named Ann (dumb guy did not ask her number). But he said she was good. Number 11 was nothing to shout about actually. Service so so, face also so so, body a little fat here and there.

Did not enjoy my girl but that was a mixed feeling about that place. Will definitely go back during payday... Any brothers wanna follow???

One more thing to add.. The malay chicks are no longer working there coz against malaysian law... Just in case you want to know.

----i love having good fluck----

leon
30-04-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by PussyLover 69
leon,

Can # 18 do 'jua gen' and how much is the damage ? How much for a FJ and a BBBJ ?

How about # 10 ? :D

Cost fpr normaly package RM 69, including all facilities and 45 min massage

Extend to one hours nearly RM 90 total
A Gua jin or hand job, plus RM 50
My total damage RM 130, I feel it better than a real fuck that time

My friend also extend time to one hour, he enjoy a whole body to body massage, BJ and hand job, total about RM 185 also without fuck because the gals is too old. He also feel it better than a fuck.

Because of SARS, not much customers there, actually we enjoy more than a hour of whole service, estimate 25 min plus and minus.

hardrocksg
08-05-2003, 02:32 AM
Had kopi w a fren who updated that
1) the lower floor is closed "for renovation"
2) The mineral salt pool is closed "to change water"
3) Food served currently was sponge cake
4) No 11 is goin back to KL tis Sat

Damn! looks like if they don't bring in more quality gals this place will be out of listing very soon.........

freeman0239
08-05-2003, 09:53 AM
Hi hardrock, Me and my friend been there on the 07/05/03 (Wed) too.We are quite disappointed with the environment because most of the facilities is still not up yet:-
1) No Movies room;
2) No proper eating dishes (eg, fried beehoon/mee, desert, soft drinks and so on)
3) No proper resting area (eg. a big chair to lied down to rest after a massage)
4) infomation provided by the OKT not clear.
5) Pool not fully open
If there is any management staff of Christine Spa over here, could you tell me when you finish your renovation.

freeman0239
08-05-2003, 10:07 AM
I would like to share my experience at Christine Spa. My friend went in before me when I'm at sauna. Call OKT to introduced me a lady that is good at massage. So after that lead me to a stuffy room where no air-con was open and the room is quite big that consist of one high bed for massage and one queen size bed.
Waited for 5 mins, a lady by the name of Doris walk in. Well, she did complain about the stuffy room but she said the room will be cooler after a while.
So lied down on the high bed and she proceed with her massage on me. While during the massage, we had a little chat before I went to sleep. She told me that she previously from Tropical Inn but due to the closing down of the spa, she came here to work. She also told me that this was her 2nd day here only. Her massage was rather good which I would rate it at 8/10. And I did extend her massage hr for another 1/2 an hour.
Therefore, total damage is $60+$30+$13.50(svs tax+govt tax)=$103.50.

freeman0239
08-05-2003, 10:25 AM
Let me share with you my friend experience now. Frankly speaking he is quite upset plus angry with his masseur. He told me that at the beginning of the massage was still okay. But at the later stage when it comes to "Jua Gen", the lady told him that she charge RM $60 for that only and if the sperm comes out, there will be addition RM$40 charges. Well I'm really surprise to hear this, I thought "Jua Gen" or HJ is to comfort the dick to make it unload its sperm rather than the FJ.
Wah Lao, this time My friend really pissed off and told the masseur that he not first time come to this kind of place and know the market rate well. But somehow the lady still insist on her charges and unwilling to negotiate. So after that, my friend lan lan, stop the massage period and then walk out of the room.
For you all out there that want to know this masseur, her number is 55 (my friend don't bother to ask her name after this kind of attitude services).

freeman0239
08-05-2003, 11:32 PM
Well, this would be my last advise to you samsters out there that until this spa is ready after its renovation, if not don't go. It will definitely spoil your mood. Moreover, not many ladies now working there. Some more charges excluding tax.

PussyLover 69
09-05-2003, 07:37 AM
Hi freeman,

I also took no 55 for 'jua gen' but I found her skills to be 'no good' and has a bad attitude. She also charged me RM 60.00 but it is not worth it.

So, brothers PLEASE AVOID # 55 !!!!!!!! :mad:

freeman0239
09-05-2003, 12:37 PM
Hi PL 69, would like to know whether that No.55 did mention to you that for Jua Gen she charge $60 RM but if your dick unloaded, She will charge additional $40 Rm. That means you paid a total of Rm $100 for HJ (excluding tax).

maufans
09-05-2003, 01:58 PM
well if no 55 did CIM then give her lor ... :) Did not know that our sperm worth RM40 hor ... thinking of selling mine to her HALF PRICE!!! ha ha ha

freeman0239
09-05-2003, 11:24 PM
Is not that your sperm that she want. The point is after helping you unload yr sperm, you pay additional $40 rm.
Well, the point here is not the payment of $40 rm, but if HJ doesn't include letting off your sperm as a package, then how much would you have to pay for the whole package. Must well go geylang to unload your "rounds" better. Get what I mean...

maufans
10-05-2003, 01:17 AM
If I were you, I would straight go & find their captain ... this behaviour is IDIOT!!! ... :) anyway I never go there yet ... heng ahhhhh

Originally posted by freeman0239
Is not that your sperm that she want. The point is after helping you unload yr sperm, you pay additional $40 rm.
Well, the point here is not the payment of $40 rm, but if HJ doesn't include letting off your sperm as a package, then how much would you have to pay for the whole package. Must well go geylang to unload your "rounds" better. Get what I mean...

freeman0239
11-05-2003, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by maufans
If I were you, I would straight go & find their captain ... this behaviour is IDIOT!!! ... :) anyway I never go there yet ... heng ahhhhh

Hi Brudder Maufans, forget about going there as the renovation still not finished yet. Facilities are not fully utilised. This is the first spa that I went that there is tax charges which others paid only nett.

maufans
11-05-2003, 09:20 AM
talking about facility I would go there ..... cheap & nice ... for gals if no have then its okie ... try to make the place better first ...

Hi Brudder Maufans, forget about going there as the renovation still not finished yet. Facilities are not fully utilised. This is the first spa that I went that there is tax charges which others paid only nett.

PussyLover 69
11-05-2003, 09:21 AM
Hi Brothers,

The SPA a Kompleks Lien Hoe is VERY EXPENSIVE compared to other Health Centres.

eg The Spa charges RM 60.00 for a 1-hour 'jua gen' plus RM 103.00 which we have to pay at the reception. Total = RM 163.00

At Rasa Sayang Health Centre, it is RM 50.00 for a 1-hour 'jua gen' plus RM 69.00 which we have to pay at the reception. Total = RM 119.00

:confused:

liberatte
13-05-2003, 04:44 PM
;) Expensive? I thought the price was only RM69. At least the last time i was there. Jua gen RM50 plus spa and massage RM69. What a rip off man.

Brother, maybe you've exceeded the time limit that's why they charged you a little more... But anyway, thank you for reminding all brothers here to ASK for the price first before entering not only The Spa but any health center anywhere in this great big world...

===Fluck===

freeman0239
19-05-2003, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by liberatte
;) Expensive? I thought the price was only RM69. At least the last time i was there. Jua gen RM50 plus spa and massage RM69. What a rip off man.

Brother, maybe you've exceeded the time limit that's why they charged you a little more... But anyway, thank you for reminding all brothers here to ASK for the price first before entering not only The Spa but any health center anywhere in this great big world...

===Fluck===

Hi Bro liberatte, probably you don;t get what I mean. Price for normal massage is RM$69 only (you're absolutely right). But there is a catch in the HJ. As I have share earlier on, HJ will be charge at RM$50 but if release you "rounds" during the massage of your dick, there will be additional RM$40 charge. Total HJ is RM$90.00 (subjected to Govt tax 5% and Service tax 10%).

liberatte
21-05-2003, 10:07 AM
Hi Bro liberatte, probably you don;t get what I mean. Price for normal massage is RM$69 only (you're absolutely right). But there is a catch in the HJ. As I have share earlier on, HJ will be charge at RM$50 but if release you "rounds" during the massage of your dick, there will be additional RM$40 charge. Total HJ is RM$90.00 (subjected to Govt tax 5% and Service tax 10%).

I think i know now what you mean.. sorry for the confusion. So now you tell me tha jua gen and wanking they separate? Damn... that means that they really would force you to bonk a girl then. Anyhow, i will be going back there soon but based on your advise.. i think no hanky panky this time. Use my own hand better... ;)

===fluck===

freeman0239
02-06-2003, 04:13 PM
Do you samsters out there know that now Christine spa change its name to The Spa. I don't know until today my boss bring me there.
I did told my boss not to get no.55 as my friend earlier on had a bad experience. But actually our main motive is to have a good massage at there as he said is quite cheap, and somemore he "branja", so I just follow.
Went in there during late afternoon and see that not much changes. Still not finish renovation, in fact a lot of facilities still not up yet. Only thing change is their snack area now located inside nearby the pool area rather then the entrance hall.
Today, the OKT recomended me a want he say quite young lady who know quite good massage skill to me (No.23).
Then again, went into the room with a tall massage bed and a queen size bed room. This time, wait about 8min then this lady walk in. Wah lao, the look is really look so much like a 40 plus lady rather than what the OKT said a late twenties lady.
Okay nevermind, maybe this are the kind of lady that can provide good massage skill than those package girl. After 20min of massage, I really don't know how to discribe her skill, my whole body really don't feel a pinch at all. I do instruct her to massage my neck but she just ignore and continue with her massage.
Well, I believe she must be the "ang pai" there that she had earn a lot that she don't give a damn of what you comment. Then toward the end of the session, she keep pestering me to let her JG or FJ, I simply "bo chap" and say i'm not in the interest today.
Then she lan lan give me a "touch touch here, touch touch there" and end her session unhappily.
Wah Lan, to tell you guys, this is the worst service and attitude I ever had since I have been to spa for so many years. but since my boss "branja", I take it. But if want me to pay to go this kind of spa, "Tan Gu Gu" for after payment still collect with stomach of anger. "SIGH"

freeman0239
20-06-2003, 12:38 PM
Isn't there any brudders out there would like to comment some more about THE SPA. I hope after mention my bad experience would not damage their image as a whole. As I have mention earlier on, there are also good masseur like Doris (mid thirties lady).
I notice The Spa does give free parking for the first 2 hrs so brudders out there who drive to go there, don't forget to redeem your parking ticket at the receptionist.

Evo7
19-08-2003, 12:06 AM
Isn't there any brudders out there would like to comment some more about THE SPA. I hope after mention my bad experience would not damage their image as a whole. As I have mention earlier on, there are also good masseur like Doris (mid thirties lady).
I notice The Spa does give free parking for the first 2 hrs so brudders out there who drive to go there, don't forget to redeem your parking ticket at the receptionist.

Any bros visited the spa lately, has the place fully renovated with new girls? No news of it since June.

Maverick
21-08-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Evo7
Any bros visited the spa lately, has the place fully renovated with new girls? No news of it since June.

I went there about three weeks back. Probably the worse experience of my life. Was driving past Komplex Lien Hoe when started feeling horny. Decided to try The Spa since I didn't have much time and can't be bothered to drive all the way to Blue Wave.

Went in and OKT asked package or massage. Took Package as the main purpose was to bonk. Show me to the room and knn waited for like an eternity for the knock. When it came, wah lau, a kinda of plump girl came in. Sian already. But never mind too horny liao so don't waste time. Look at her and the face so black like charcoal. Even more sian. Without a word, handed me a towel so I guess I have to mandi own self.

Mandi finished waited on the bed for her while she and her black face finish mandi. Then came on bed, make the kind of sound like very sian, put my didi up down then bj like she blowing a dog.

Wah! Tualan liao. Didi so horny earlier lost all steam liao. Push her away and told her want to change. She got up dress and just walk out. captain came asked why. Told him the problem and he say sorry will recommend another one but must wait half an hour.

Very pissed off. Put on my clothes and left. Captain want me to pay some more. No cum some more must pay. Threw the money on the counter and told captain The Spa was the worse in my 15 years of cheonging and would never ever step in there again.

Think about it now still very piss off!

Evo7
21-08-2003, 06:51 PM
Hahaha, Thanks Bro Maverick for the advice. Nearly want to go and try this week but hesitate due to the earlier bad comments.

Go to Roman or New York for better choices!