PDA

View Full Version : My Virgin FR in KL

AHGONG
24-03-2003, 07:18 PM
After reading the forum for so many years, I've decided that is time to contribute to the Bros here. So if it is not good enough pls don't flame me, ok? Here goes.......

Was in KL for my work last week. Arrive in KLIA. Took a cab down to my office in PJ area. Meetings after meetings...sighs...Finally meeting ended around 7.30pm. Went out to a local Hawker center and grab a quick bite. Checked in Crystal Crown Hotel PJ. Quite a nice hotel. Room is spacious and clean.(Although is a bit old in decor) watch some TV progs and feel bored. Went down to the Pub downstairs.(some Latin pub can't recall name) Have a drink. It was already 10.00pm. No happenings..very little girls...only a few malays and a few indians....not my cup of tea.After around 10.30pm went up to room. Just when I thought it will be a F++king boring nite, there's a knock on the door. I open it and there appears an angel**:eek: 1.63 Ht. Wt about 50kg. Nice sweet look. short hair. ard 34C.

It was a massage girl with a few tower and a bag. Wan lan! how come I didn't think of it? I should have gone to the HC first. She came into my room and say I've asked for a massage. I told her she made a mistake but would surely ask for her after her session. She politely reply that I have to go to the 5th floor to pay first. I quickly went down to the HC and ask for her. NB, forgot to ask her name..CCB. Anyway, the OKT say that it was late and they close at 12am.(it was already 10.50pm) He ask what is my preference and I told him. Young, pertit, sweet looking. He ask whether I want it to be in my room. Of course, I think my room more private mah. So went up to wait. After 5 min, A girl came up...and there was where my nightmare starts.

Name: Virgina(from Sabah)
Looks: 6/10(quite sweet looking)
Body:6.5/10(big boods 34C or D)

Start with some small talk. She don't talk that much. Suggest to bath first. Bath SOP. Nothing special. Feel like a dead zombie. Wipe ourselves up and proceed to bed. CB she turn on the TV and watch HK TV series. I ask wether she wants to watch Tv or F++k. She then start her routine. Kiss kiss there and rub rub here. I think I F++K a dog also better reaction that her. Ask her to BBBJ me, say cannot. Only can do with cap. Bo bian ask her to start. BJ like no feeling at all. CCB getting really Fed-up alredi. Use my finger to penetrate her restricted zone. Do for a while, she still not much reaction.( a slight moarn once a while) Then suddenly she ask me to do her...Like she is my client like that. NVM I gan ni er Ka cheng. I thrust my weapon into her R zone. Did doggy, missionary and then she a bit buei tan han and she say want to ride horse. I let her ride for about 10 min and then release. See her face also buei tahan. Went back to bath. After bath she say want to sleep in my room and I told her I will charge her room Charges and she face black black walk out. Never in my chiong life I encounter such a Bitch. I think fucking a horse or a dog is better than her.

bj:2/10
Fj:4/10

Dear Chiongsters, nvr nvr ask for Virgina of Crown Executive HC. Must f++k the OKT. Anyway my second day was a better one because I get to F++K the angel of first night. See my part 2 FR soon....

End Part I
Bought to you by AHGONG production.

:rolleyes:

etnic
24-03-2003, 07:32 PM
Good FR there bro. Quite surprising that the Angelic HC girl actually went to the wrong room. Could be a marketing ploy. As far as I know, should be able to call the HC and ask them to send the girl up to your room. Thereafter just pay her cash after the job is done.

Anyway, waiting for Part 2 :D

AHGONG
25-03-2003, 01:52 PM
Thks bro Etnic.

Here's part 2 of my adventure.

I was damn sian after that session. Day 2 went in office for more meetings. There was a 3 hour break in the afternoon and that's the chance I have to find my angel. Grab and cab to my hotel. Dash into the HC on the 5th floor. Saw the OKT of yesterday night. Start F++king him for the broody recomendation. He apologise and say will make up for it today. Guide me to change. Went for a dip in the hot pool. Body starts to relax but mind still thinking of the "angel". Then after I went to eat something. Food lousy. Fishball, mee hoon(cold), chicken wings and some finger food. Eat a few things and ask for the OKT. Told him about the girl of last night and he starts to hunt for her.

Then comes the parade. I think i saw about 20 over girls. Most of them cannot make it. Only a handful of mabe 3 to 5 not bad. But...still no angel. Ask the OKT again and he say only all these girls in the afternoon. A bit sian becos still didn't find my angel. Just when all hopes is about to go, recept inform my OKT that a girl has just arrived. He quickly bring her to me. Was a bit Ganjiong as she might be my angel. And like the fairytale in the movies....It is her. aaaaa! Finally my dream comes true. Tell the OKT that she's the one. She smile at him and straight away my heart melt. Was bought into one of the rooms. Can see that they are under renovation. Anyway.......waited for about 5 min b4 she came in. She stright away hug and kiss me.(like Bf gf) She say why i never ask for her last night, she was waiting for my call. I told her OKT say it's too late and recomended another girl to me. She frown a bit and i told her it's better late than never right? She starts to 'molest' me and i love every min of it. I told her i a bit tired and straight away she start to massage me. What a young and understanding girl. After 15 mins of massage, we proceed to the bathrm. the bath of SOP with a bit of teasing here and there. She bbbj me in the bath session and it was broody shiok. Maybe i like her that's why. Cum in her month. then we wipe ourselves dry. Then proceed to the bed. Bed small so a lot of restriction. but we start to french. Her tounge was really soft and tender. My hands was busy moving around her body. She was enjoying herself becos her breathing was getting heavier. I start my fingering process and to my surprise she was alreadi wet. We did a 69 and we both enjoy it. My gun was rising again and we start our F++king session. We did i think around 4 position and b4 we know it, the time is almost up. We both lie on the bed and breath heavily. It was one of my most enjoyable session. We then went to bath and clear up again. When we were wearing our clothes, i ask her whether she goes out to disco to dance? she say no. she has no friends here and must work. no time to play. I gave a sad xpression. She ask whether I will be still staying in this hotel 2night and i reply i may head back to SGP. She give me the sad face and say she would like to see me again.(I guess it may be a commercial plot) Told her i would call her when I back into the hotel.

Name: Moon
Body:8/10 ( My type of girl)
bbbj: 7/10 (Like her tender tounge, sucking power gd also)
French: 9/10(veri gd techque)
FJ:8.5/10 (veri accomdating. Did abt 4 position. She like doggy the best)

RTF: definetly.

After the session, went back to office for meeting. Was late for 45 min. Lucky big boss not ard. Anyway....there's more as my part 3 starts when i return to the hotel that night....:D

will write my last part of my adventure when i have the time. Got to go now, must work.

Bought to you by AHGONG production.:cool:

optiplex
26-03-2003, 01:44 AM
How much Moon cost u ?

AHGONG
26-03-2003, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by optiplex
How much Moon cost u ?

Overall package 238rgt. (massage + fj)

yippiedie
03-04-2003, 12:58 AM
Bro... sure or not. I will definitely wanna visit it since your 2nd FR so good. Got her details ar? Mebbe can ask her out since i am always around. :)

Anatoli2
10-04-2003, 02:05 AM
Hi Brother,

I m now staying in Port Klang, putting up in Crystal Crown. Is it the same Crystal Crown you are staying?

AHGONG
10-04-2003, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Anatoli2
Hi Brother,

I m now staying in Port Klang, putting up in Crystal Crown. Is it the same Crystal Crown you are staying?

Hi Bro Anatoli2,

If you are staying at Crystal Crown PJ, then u are in the one I stayed before. Just go down to the health club at 5th storey(if i'm not wrong)and ask for a parade of girls. Do not trust the OKT recomendation. Happy hunting.:p

Anatoli2
11-04-2003, 12:52 AM
Hi Brother,

Confirm mine is not in PJ. I am in Port Klang. Can any brother recommend any good girls in Crystal Crown here?

AHGONG
11-04-2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Anatoli2
Hi Brother,

Confirm mine is not in PJ. I am in Port Klang. Can any brother recommend any good girls in Crystal Crown here?

Sorry bro,

Never been to port Klang's C C Hotel.

MAybe can ask all samster for help. Hey all bros, anyone can help?:(

seven6
13-04-2003, 02:03 PM
gong where is your part 3.... u got it free??

etnic
13-04-2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by seven6

Wah...you are quite accurate in your prediction also ;)
See, tell you come to SP that night don't want. If you had, could have asked AhGong for the full juicy details :D

AHGONG
13-04-2003, 03:57 PM

Wah Bro,

You Wang Dai Xian isit? So Zun. ANyway, here's my part 3......

After a long meeting, I reach the hotel around 9+.Grab a quick bite and call to see whether my angel still there. Was told by the OKT she have something on and left already. Was kind of sad but I guess maybe it was not meant to be lah. Then I saw a piece of paper at my doorstep. Din notice that when I came in. It was a message slip....and guess who was it from? Hehe...It was her. She left a contact nos and say that she will be at Sunway Lagoon partying.

Straight away call my colleague to see whether he wants to join me at SunWay Lagoon? He's say ok. HE came over and fetch me there. To cut things short. we arrive there ard 10 min of drive. This SL seems to be quite a happening place. Pick up my HP and try to call her. I saw this disco that has a lot of people in it. Call a few time, no response. NB she put my areoplane. THen colleague suggest to get smthing to eat. Went to a coffee shop near by. Order some snacks and drinks. It was then around 12am. Since she no reply, we just went to the pubs outside for a drink. CAn see quite a number of chio bu walking around. Colleague suggest to go back becos tomorrow have meeting. Bobian, give her a last chance call. Still no reponse. BinChaoChao went into the car and head back to Hotel. Jus as the car go towards the main road, my HP ring. It was her...She apologise saying she can't hear her HP ring in the disco. Told her it's ok, I'm already heading back to Hotel liao and told her if got chance then meet again lah. Reach the hotel about 12.15am. Went to take a hot bath. Damn Shiok, all bros should try this after a hard day's work. In the middle of my bath, there's a knock on my door. I thot got another wrong room svc again. But can't be, it's over 12am liao. Wrap a tower and see thru the hole to see who's that. Wah Huat liao!!!It was her. Quickly open the door. She was shock to see me...becos I was half naked.Too excited liao. I invited her in n apologise saying I was just taking a bath. She close the door behind her and start Frenching me. It was like my lost love finally found me. Wah lun buay diao. We french for maybe abt 2 min before she say she want to take a bath with me. I help her slowly undress and make her more gian. We went into the bath tub and start kissing again. She did a bbbj for me. Din last long for that one. Her 2000w suction power was too strong for me. CIM again. She brush her teeth after that. We went to the bed and watch TV. Chit Chat a while and I ask her whether she's tired? She give me that CFM look. Her eyes was already steamy. As usual start to invade her different G-spots. THis time her moarning was louder and breathing heavier. When my finger reach her lower zone, she was already wet like nigara fall. Use my 5566 finger technique, she came once. THen she bbbi me again, this time she uses a more soft approach. make my weapon slowly rise. I tease her by putting my weapon near her CB zone. Just heavy petting and kissing. After a while she was begging for me to go in. I also cannot tahan already so launch the attack. That night we didn'r really sleep well. We did for 4 time before finally went to sleep.

We wake up around 10+ next morning. Had a in-rm breakfast and she really let me feel that she's my GF. Wanted to give her some money to buy the things she like but she decline. She say what happen last nite was becos she likes me not for money. She left ard 12noon to go home and touch up b4 reporting to work. I went down to the gift shop and bought her a small ring. Went to the HC after I check-out and pass it to her. SHe was so happy and passed me her hometown address. Told me she's going back soon and if I happen to go to Sabah. Look her up. French her for the last time b4 I head for the Airport.

Wat a fantasy trip this has been for me. Hope all bros enjoy it.
Total damage this time 35rgt(For the ring)

seven6
13-04-2003, 07:58 PM
some pple have all the luck.... so jealous.;)

cheongkid
13-04-2003, 08:05 PM
some pple have all the luck.... so jealous.;)
*sigh* that's what i called "tong ren bu tong ming".

seven6
13-04-2003, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
*sigh* that's what i called "tong ren bu tong ming".

why is the "ming" not with me..... i must start to learn some sianing gals techniques to be that lucky guy like gong or spaceman.

AHGONG
13-04-2003, 10:25 PM
Wah Bros,

U think I everytime so lucky meh? Just this time lucky only lah. U must always believe that your time will come. Just treat your girl like your GF and they will return u the same feeling.

My believe.....A bit of care gets your everywhere.:p

etnic
13-04-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by AHGONG
I went down to the gift shop and bought her a small ring.
Total damage this time 35rgt(For the ring)

How did you know what ring size to buy???

Either your power of estimation is damn good or they started selling rings in free size :)

AHGONG
13-04-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by etnic
How did you know what ring size to buy???

Either your power of estimation is damn good or they started selling rings in free size :)

Jus estimate only lah. Ask the shop assistant say if for a girl. Neber think of whether she can wear or not leh.Hope she will be able to wear lah.

So Bro Etnic,

U on for century right? Seems the others are more keen in F11 or
Stages. Never been to Century, isit more Fun?
:confused:

etnic
13-04-2003, 10:58 PM
Just treat your girl like your GF and they will return u the same feeling.

My believe.....A bit of care gets your everywhere.:p

That's my believe also and if I'm not wrong, seven6 shares the same sentiment. Unfortunately, more often than not, most of the girls we meet tend to take it for granted and treat us like Chai Tao :(

So in the end, still need that bit of luck to meet the right girl.

Bazic606
13-04-2003, 11:18 PM
That's my believe also and if I'm not wrong, seven6 shares the same sentiment. Unfortunately, more often than not, most of the girls we meet tend to take it for granted and treat us like Chai Tao :(

On the contrary, Bro Etnic, I think you have your fair share of darling(s) too.....:D

Bro AHGONG, when are you giving me a lesson or two on sianing. Combine with Spaceman's technique, I will be invincible....HAHAHA

etnic
13-04-2003, 11:30 PM

So Bro Etnic,

U on for century right? Seems the others are more keen in F11 or
Stages. Never been to Century, isit more Fun?
:confused:

Yah, I'm still ON for Century. Gotta fulfil my duty as CO and process more newbies for KEFOS. In the long run it will pay off because there'll be a bigger pool of steady cheongsters to cheong with.

F11/Stages are about the same in fun level. As for Century, can't really compare becoz it's like the proverbial apple and orange.

F11/Stages has Singaporean and Malaysian girls.
Century has Malaysian and Vietnamese girls.

Other than the difference in nationalities, in terms of X rated service, go for the former. If you prefer a huge selection of women, then Century is the better bet.

Fun or not, 90% of the time depend on the bros going. Lucky we had the right combination of skill and technique that night in SP. Becoz if not, confirm 818 and 179 will stay true to their usual flower vase style :)

etnic
13-04-2003, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Bazic606
On the contrary, Bro Etnic, I think you have your fair share of darling(s) too.....:D

Bro AHGONG, when are you giving me a lesson or two on sianing. Combine with Spaceman's technique, I will be invincible....HAHAHA

Don't let that night in SP fool you. Any darlings I seem to have is just one way street. I'm just a Chai Tao to them :D

Since AhGong and Spaceman combo so popular, maybe we should ask them to hold a seminar for us. Maybe rent a ballroom in Suntec and open to the public for a reasonable fee. Confirm make a killing with so many loser guys out there...hehehehe

DNAT
14-04-2003, 12:16 AM
Don't let that night in SP fool you. Any darlings I seem to have is just one way street. I'm just a Chai Tao to them :D

Since AhGong and Spaceman combo so popular, maybe we should ask them to hold a seminar for us. Maybe rent a ballroom in Suntec and open to the public for a reasonable fee. Confirm make a killing with so many loser guys out there...hehehehe
Must have money back guarantee then I will register 4 the seminar :p

etnic
14-04-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by DNAT
Must have money back guarantee then I will register 4 the seminar :p

Even better, how about Air Mani back guarantee instead? :D

DNAT
14-04-2003, 12:39 AM
Even better, how about Air Mani back guarantee instead? :D
got meh :confused:

etnic
14-04-2003, 12:43 AM
got meh :confused:

Of coz got "Air Mani" back guarantee. If you not happy with the seminar, ask Spaceman and AhGong to PCC for you.

Btw, air mani means semen in Malay....kekekeke :D

DNAT
14-04-2003, 12:48 AM
Of coz got "Air Mani" back guarantee. If you not happy with the seminar, ask Spaceman and AhGong to PCC for you.

Give $ + give Air Mani = lose lose scenario :(
DIY better!

opticum
14-04-2003, 12:53 AM

U r so naughty, still got "cum" back warranty. :D

etnic
14-04-2003, 12:58 AM
Give $ + give Air Mani = lose lose scenario :(
DIY better!

Give $ + air mani is exactly what most of us are doing over in BT wot. But never figured that for a lose lose scenario le... :D

Anyway, seminar only chargable to public mah...forum members will get complimentary passes as part of our campaign to contribute back to the cheonging community...kekekeke

DNAT
14-04-2003, 01:32 AM
Give $ + air mani is exactly what most of us are doing over in BT wot. But never figured that for a lose lose scenario le... :D

Oni diff is what u said is being done in hotel's bed .....
The seminar + PCC - wait kena do it on stage how? :( hide behind the podium izit?

DNAT
14-04-2003, 01:36 AM
Anyway, seminar only chargable to public mah...forum members will get complimentary passes as part of our campaign to contribute back to the cheonging community...kekekeke
In that case, the door gift for the seminar patrons will be ..... a raw squid :)

AHGONG
14-04-2003, 11:02 AM

Bro Etnic,

To be frank, I have my fair share of ChaiTao session before. Now, I more careful. First meet-up, show more sincere, then if the response is good then proceed stage 2 of LupLup. If the girl shows any signs of M face, striaght away cut her of my list. Anyway, we also must know how to do lah. They are out to make a living wat. We cannot everytime suck them dry.(I'm talking about budget not you know wat....Hehehe.)

As for the seminar, I not that lihai lah. Can share my experience wif bros here. BUt there are more hidden dragons out there. Just remember to exchange ideas and skills lah hahaha:D

DNAT
14-04-2003, 11:14 AM
Can share my experience wif bros here. BUt there are more hidden dragons out there. Just remember to exchange ideas and skills lah hahaha:D
Maybe you are already one of the 'Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon' - Wou Hu Chang Long. :D