PDA

View Full Version : Pretty and voluptuous 25 years old local chinese, Patsy

true_enjoyment
07-01-2009, 12:49 PM
I scanned around for Patsy as i walked towards the coffee shop. Without much effort, I found the fair maiden. Patsy looked just as pretty as the photo she sent me, with her long wavy hazel hair, very nice feature, sitting by a corner. However she doesn't have a slim figure but rather a voluptuous one, full body. Nevertheless with her height, she looks good still.

Name: Patsy
Race: Chinese
Height: 166cm
Weight: 55kg
Vital Stats: 36B-27-36

Do's: BJ, cunnilingus, french kiss, fingering.

Don'ts: No BBBJ, no CIM and no rear entry. For any other services not mention here, take it as no untill i clarify. Thanks.

She doesn’t smoke and has no tattoo.

She takes all races.

She will only work on weekdays from 2pm to latest 8pm, preferably near Lavender food court. She doesn’t work on weekend.

Damage: 300/1/1. Exclude room, caps provided.

true_enjoyment
19-01-2009, 03:07 AM
Patsy is available during weekdays from 2pm to 8pm, preferably in Lavender area.

DumbAss
19-01-2009, 03:38 AM
I scanned around for Patsy as i walked towards the coffee shop. Without much effort, I found the fair maiden. Patsy looked just as pretty as the photo she sent me, with her long wavy hazel hair, very nice feature, sitting by a corner. However she doesn't have a slim figure but rather a voluptuous one, full body. Nevertheless with her height, she looks good still.

Don'ts: No BBBJ, no CIM and no rear entry. For any other services not mention here, take it as no untill i clarify. Thanks.

She takes all races.

She will only work on weekdays from 2pm to latest 8pm, preferably near Lavender food court. She doesn’t work on weekend.

300??? Steep man! I cannot afford this.:eek:

chocolatebear
22-01-2009, 02:31 AM
got pix ...?:D

jo.kent18
22-01-2009, 08:54 AM
hope to see pix b4
booking.. thanks.

$300

Stratgist
22-01-2009, 02:01 PM
Such a fat bumpy lady asking for $300. I dont even bother to ask for picture. TE, your quality of girls now getting worst. We want more slimmer girl!

true_enjoyment
22-01-2009, 09:21 PM
Such a fat bumpy lady asking for $300. I dont even bother to ask for picture. TE, your quality of girls now getting worst. We want more slimmer girl!

Hahaha! Who are you to even make this comment? You have never try my gals before. Where did you comparison come from, your ass? Haha! My gals are local Singaporean, i protect my gals. Why don't you post your handsome face in here and let us admire instead? ;)

Stratgist
23-01-2009, 01:56 PM
even human eyes dont lie. Pasty is such a fat bump based her weight and height. $300 for such a quality not to mentioned even Singaporean. Maybe $300 ruppiah is the right amount to qualify this this kind of girl. If I paid $300 ruppiah, might as well i go Batam better!

Either you yourself is so damm fat and clumsy to recruti this kind of girl or your taste is just like them. WHy bother to market them. Even a dog will turn away from your choice. There are so many OKT out there who have better taste in their selection. Look at CYBEROKT for e.g. her girls are more slim and better price. Yours are fat and ugly and asking for sky rocket price. You better go hom and rest over the CNY instead of wasting all the bros time.

skuljoker
23-01-2009, 07:23 PM
Bro, any pics....

$300 is damn expensive....:p

true_enjoyment
24-01-2009, 12:36 AM
even human eyes dont lie. Pasty is such a fat bump based her weight and height. $300 for such a quality not to mentioned even Singaporean. Maybe $300 ruppiah is the right amount to qualify this this kind of girl. If I paid $300 ruppiah, might as well i go Batam better!

Either you yourself is so damm fat and clumsy to recruti this kind of girl or your taste is just like them. WHy bother to market them. Even a dog will turn away from your choice. There are so many OKT out there who have better taste in their selection. Look at CYBEROKT for e.g. her girls are more slim and better price. Yours are fat and ugly and asking for sky rocket price. You better go hom and rest over the CNY instead of wasting all the bros time.

Whatever...

Lonelygal
24-01-2009, 12:51 AM
Haha !! Bro U must be kidding lah !!

$300 for BJ and fingering ??

Can dig out gold ??

Somemore overweight and 28yrs old (i normally add 3 more yrs cause girls always bluff)..so wat she Singaporeans gal.

No offence but economy so bad now $300 can buy myself a great dinner and many more other stuff rather than tis.

:eek::eek::eek:

infinitiumus
24-01-2009, 01:31 AM
Well, her stats doesnt excite me.. so I just skip.. Make so many comments here also won't help.

If she has no business, naturally the price would have to be adjusted

warbird
24-01-2009, 11:51 AM
... However she doesn't have a slim figure but rather a voluptuous one, full body. Nevertheless with her height, she looks good still.

I hv read some of the posts here w/ interest. I like to give my 2 cents.

I HAVE NOT met patsy n will wait for FRs before upping her.

I guess I'm different from most bros becos her stats, if completely accurate, do excite me a lot. And of course she must be pretty to me...which is very subjective.

Age of 25 is young enough for me. Ht of 166 n weight of 55 means she is not slim, but very sexy n voluptuous, IF her meat is distributed all at the right places n IF every part is proportionate, haha. Her stats of 36B, 27, 36 is irresistible to me. I crave a shapely n meaty ass of 36! A height of 168-170 would hv been perfect for her weight n butt size. The other unknown is her bone frame, which should be small to small/medium.

Of course stats alone mean very little becos "hearing about something a hundred times is not as good as seeing it just once."

And, lastly, one man's meat is another...

Thx for reading n good day!

Stratgist
25-01-2009, 10:40 AM
[WARBIRD, LONELY GAL...infimi......all bros. Good pointers make.

Why bother to waste money. When we are brothers buycott, you see whether the girls will ask for the price they want.

My suggestion is not to patronlised TE's girl and then he will see what demand he get...I can assure him. "LUKEWORM RESPONSE".

We have so many choices from so many OKT. Why bother to help him to stick to his price. We just dont take his business and I am sure the $300 for PASTY will be down to $50.

Do all bros agreed?

Lets hear from all of you all who are customer like me.

I HAVE NOT met patsy n will wait for FRs before upping her.

I guess I'm different from most bros becos her stats, if completely accurate, do excite me a lot. And of course she must be pretty to me...which is very subjective.

Age of 25 is young enough for me. Ht of 166 n weight of 55 means she is not slim, but very sexy n voluptuous, IF her meat is distributed all at the right places n IF every part is proportionate, haha. Her stats of 36B, 27, 36 is irresistible to me. I crave a shapely n meaty ass of 36! A height of 168-170 would hv been perfect for her weight n butt size. The other unknown is her bone frame, which should be small to small/medium.

Of course stats alone mean very little becos "hearing about something a hundred times is not as good as seeing it just once."

And, lastly, one man's meat is another...

Thx for reading n good day![/QUOTE]

warbird
25-01-2009, 11:20 AM

Why bother to waste money. When we are brothers buycott, you see whether the girls will ask for the price they want.

My suggestion is not to patronlised TE's girl and then he will see what demand he get...I can assure him. "LUKEWORM RESPONSE".

We have so many choices from so many OKT. Why bother to help him to stick to his price. We just dont take his business and I am sure the $300 for PASTY will be down to $50.

Do all bros agreed?

Hi bro Stratgist,

Obviously u hv a bone to pick w/ bro TE. I shall try to remain neutral.

I hv met 3 of TE's gals (Giselle, Aries n nouvel) n I'm completely satisfied w/ their looks n service. I hv not upped more of his gals becos I hv been constrained by time n circumstances, unfortunately.:(

IMHO, these 3 gals r worth every penny. Of course one man's meat is another...

Since we hv not met Patsy, let's reserve our judgment as to her worth until there r FRs or until we hv met her. We should cut her some slack. After all she is a fellow S'porean trying to make some money in this tough economy. Ultimately, her damage will be a function of supply n demand.

Unlike most bros here, I must confess that I'm attracted by her stats. I hope to see some positive FRs.

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all bros!!

bigbseeker
25-01-2009, 11:24 AM
300 for 1 shot 1 hour is really not worth it. There are really more better deals out there.

tambi8
25-01-2009, 11:54 AM
I am waiting for FR on Pasty.....comment like 300 too expensive, not worth the money and all that stuff won't help anyone. I had also try some of TE girls, some are excellent,good and some so so ...it all depend on what you are looking for.
If you think it is expensive or not to your liking, stay away and don't hurt the girl's chance to earn some money which may be very important to her.
The are many local girls who are on offer at lower price, go visit them instead of ranting here.

infinitiumus
25-01-2009, 04:02 PM

Do all bros agreed?

Thx for reading n good day![/QUOTE]

Obviously you have not tried any TE's girls? So why should I listen to you and boycott? I have tried more than 10 of his girls and I should say I have a pretty good idea of what to expect.

Some of the girls that I didn't try or tried once and not RTF - I trust my own taste. Their prices dropped. Others, the prices had gone up and some were gone for good that we can never try them again.

Life is short for me. I trust my own judgement. Boycott wouldn't work because each of us has our own agenda. For this particular girl, I have no interest but I wouldn't comment too much because I have not tried her.

Gentle Beast
26-01-2009, 05:47 PM
[/QUOTE]Life is short for me. I trust my own judgement. Boycott wouldn't work because each of us has our own agenda. For this particular girl, I have no interest but I wouldn't comment too much because I have not tried her.[/QUOTE]

Spoken like a true cheongster, let's make life easier for everyone. If the product does not prove itself, it will have to adjust it's value accordingly, simple economics of demand and supply.

Peace and have fun!

Gentle Beast

infinitiumus
27-01-2009, 12:18 PM
300 for 1 shot 1 hour is really not worth it. There are really more better deals out there.

Not worth it then move on lah. Make such comments also no use.. Unless you have tried her and writing a FR as a feedback for bro here.

true_enjoyment
27-01-2009, 01:31 PM

Do all bros agreed?

I have only 1 letter for you. "L"

Btw happy lunar new to you and all samsters in the forum.

cuteboy12345208
27-01-2009, 05:05 PM

From the above sentence, you seem to imply that you are a custy of TE. However, TE has already stated you are never his client. So does it mean that you are one of the clients that TE banned and now using a clone nick to post??:confused:

So my view is just move on la. If you were to open ur network more, there are still are other agents in the forum as well as outside the forum with equally good local gals for you to choose. Scared you no money nia