PDA

View Full Version : Best 'jua gen' & BBBJ in JB, S'pore & Batam !!!!!!

PussyLover 69
16-04-2003, 06:57 AM
Can any brother recommend the best 'jua gen' in JB, Singapore and Batam ?

How about the best BBBJ ?

Thanks !

PussyLover 69
22-04-2003, 07:13 AM
Hi Brothers,

Why no reply or Field Reports ?

PLEASE HELP !!!!! I cannot tahan already.

Ah Dez
22-04-2003, 09:36 AM
i don't find any connection between BBBJ and Jua Gen.

spermhead
22-04-2003, 10:09 AM
pardon me for my ignorance...but what the HELL is "jua gen"????:confused:

Ah Dez
22-04-2003, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by spermhead
pardon me for my ignorance...but what the HELL is "jua gen"????:confused:

MASSAGE FOR YOUR DICK

spermhead
22-04-2003, 10:58 AM
roger!

liberatte
22-04-2003, 12:03 PM
W'sup bros...

Lots of reply but none of the topic ic... but anyway, just to get everything rolling... Just sharring what i get in JB on jua gen...

I've tried about a few HC around JB and i do find that they have something in common... The nicer the place will look, the lousier the jua gen service. Usually jua gen experts are in run down (not entirely) places like green apple (permas), rasa sayang (JB) and another shop in permas jaya... erm forgot its name but it is situated opposite town near the shopping comples in permas jaya. However i might ne wrong... there is an exceptional case with this auntie i got in bluewave.

--fluck--

tanmikel
22-04-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by liberatte
W'sup bros...

Lots of reply but none of the topic ic... but anyway, just to get everything rolling... Just sharring what i get in JB on jua gen...

I've tried about a few HC around JB and i do find that they have something in common... The nicer the place will look, the lousier the jua gen service. Usually jua gen experts are in run down (not entirely) places like green apple (permas), rasa sayang (JB) and another shop in permas jaya... erm forgot its name but it is situated opposite town near the shopping comples in permas jaya. However i might ne wrong... there is an exceptional case with this auntie i got in bluewave.

--fluck--

is the bluewave auntie 39 ?

liberatte
22-04-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by tanmikel
is the bluewave auntie 39 ?

Not too sure about the number though... but she has short hair and walks with a limp... although she really looks old, she gives you lots of advise on how to perform in bed as well. very chatty auntie and i do say, value for money with the advise thrown in. Most importantly, it does work. Well, after tuning my dick with her i actually tried it on my girlfriend that same night... and it works.

--fluck--

leon
22-04-2003, 04:37 PM
I think a lots people misunderstand one or two words upside, let me explain ok.

BJ, a lots bros know lah! it mean blow Job, use hand and mouth to service your little brother!

HJ, hand job gals use only hand lah to make you come, may be they thinks using mouth is too dirty!

The last words, "Jua Gin" is chinese word, don't have any direct english translate. Many people confuse this with Hand job, or they think is the same.

Actualy, this is a more high class service and tradition message from thailand or china. Can describe as "to tunning your little brother" eject or not eject when providing service is up to u.

Like when u do to many fucking recently, and your dick become less power, after "Jua Gin" can temperately restore your dick power, and make u to fuck longer time, that why we call tunning.

Currently it very few antie can provide this sort of service in J.B., many claim they can but bull shit.

newyorker88
22-04-2003, 09:57 PM
Can try some at NY Spa in JB. The Aunties there are not bad. Pretty good skills, at least to me. Tried many of them there already, some got better skills than others. Of course, they will ask you near the end of massage, if you want it or not. Me thinking now also hard up.... Must go again...kekekeke

PussyLover 69
23-04-2003, 07:05 AM
Hi Brothers,

You have given the names of a few places, eg Apple Green, New York Spa,Blue Wave & Rasa Sayang, but not the naes of the ladies/aunties so how do I ask for them ?

I would appreciate it very much if you could give me the names/numbers of the ladies/aunties.

Thank you ! :p

Ah Dez
23-04-2003, 08:34 AM
Try going to Rasa Sayang.

Look for Mabel and Rena. Both are good.

tanmikel
23-04-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Ah Dez
Try going to Rasa Sayang.

Look for Mabel and Rena. Both are good.

where exactly is Rasa Sayang ? I was told near the first U-turn after entering JB by the woodlands causeway but I got lost searching for it

Ah Dez
24-04-2003, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by tanmikel
where exactly is Rasa Sayang ? I was told near the first U-turn after entering JB by the woodlands causeway but I got lost searching for it

I would recommand that you take a cab, it is quite difficult to lead you to the place. It is behind the Johor's sultan place.

It is 1 of the oldest hotel in JB, so quite a lot of taxi drivers will know where is it. Take a cab from Ah Fook, would cost you about $5.

tanmikel
24-04-2003, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by Ah Dez
I would recommand that you take a cab, it is quite difficult to lead you to the place. It is behind the Johor's sultan place.

It is 1 of the oldest hotel in JB, so quite a lot of taxi drivers will know where is it. Take a cab from Ah Fook, would cost you about $5.

kum sia kum sia :)

leon
25-04-2003, 09:12 AM
Try a Jua Jin in The Spa yesterday, not the best for me but consider very good skill already, quite friendly also feel like sister, see more detail in my The Spa forum

cancan80
26-04-2003, 06:12 PM
can someboday enlighten me where is the exact location of NY SPA & Blue Wave.. :confused:

thanks a thousand!! really new here...:D

oh, if possible, recommend the gal too..gam sia..

PussyLover 69
15-05-2003, 12:45 PM
Any bro can give me an update on the BEST 'jua gen' in JB ? Better still, if there are 'extras' !!! :D

PussyLover 69
21-05-2003, 07:21 AM
Hey brothers,

Any recommendation for the BEST 'jua gen' in JB ? I had not release my load for 1 month now and very soon I will 'explode'.

If I need to go to Batam or Bintan for this 'treatment' I will surely go there.

Thank you.

:D

Cummon
07-06-2003, 11:27 PM
There are few aunties in Paradise Spa who provide "jua gen".
The Spa is on the 3rd floor of Good Hope Hotel in Taman Skudai,basic charge is around RM90, inclusive of a session of traditional massage, have to pay extra RM50 if u go for
"jua gen".

PussyLover 69
08-06-2003, 03:03 AM
Cummon,

What are the names/numbers of the "aunties" who provide 'jua gen' at Paradise Spa ?

Any 'ang pais' there who provide full package, including BBBJ,69 and CIM ? :D