PDA

View Full Version : L18H38 and H40

saxman74
16-04-2003, 11:34 PM
Hi all,

I'm new here. Been browsing thru the forum for ard 3 months, till lately i juz become a member in this forum.

Actually i'm been hanging ard GL for sometime liao. but i seldom see bros posting much on this two house ( L18 H38 and 40) I been there a few time and to my surprise they are actually some very babe in this two houses.

Is there any bros care to share some experience in this two houses? To be frank i never visit this house before.

Thanks in advance...

lonewolf
16-04-2003, 11:49 PM
why not you tell us which house and which gal you visited? Ples share with us lah...plsss

Originally posted by saxman74
Hi all,

I'm new here. Been browsing thru the forum for ard 3 months, till lately i juz become a member in this forum.

Actually i'm been hanging ard GL for sometime liao. but i seldom see bros posting much on this two house ( L18 H38 and 40) I been there a few time and to my surprise they are actually some very babe in this two houses.

Is there any bros care to share some experience in this two houses? To be frank i never visit this house before.

Thanks in advance...

Horny Den
16-04-2003, 11:53 PM
U been there a few times...N u never visit there before???:confused:

saxman74
17-04-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by lonewolf
why not you tell us which house and which gal you visited? Ples share with us lah...plsss

I been visiting L18H44 more. There is this girl G19 if i rem her call "Chai". She can speak abit of mandarin. She quite nice.

Okie let see...

LOOK: 6
Figure: 6
BoobS: 7 ( my type, cup C) I ever heard pple say this the house of Boobs
BJ : 7
FJ: 7

Quite entertaining. But this is my point of judging to personal feeling.

saxman74
17-04-2003, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Horny Den
U been there a few times...N u never visit there before???:confused:

Maybe becoz i heard too much on the previous thread, Many Bros say he that the girls there are very F**K up. as they like japanese more.. Izzit becoz of the OKT, Or izzit the Girl only want to serve the Jap??

Ah Neo
17-04-2003, 12:25 AM
So you want us to spoon-feed you?

Hi all,

Thanks in advance...

meatlover
17-04-2003, 01:01 AM
Hi all,

Thanks in advance...

First you siad you've been to the 2 houses a few times ... Then you said you never visited this house before ...

Tell you something ... I went to LXXHXX to bonk GXX ... But I've never visited the house before ... Kaoz ...

Ah Neo
17-04-2003, 01:04 AM
Hey! You are right!

I speed-read his post and quickly concluded that he's a free-rider ... perhaps that's why many of us here missed it.

Originally posted by meatlover
First you siad you've been to the 2 houses a few times ... Then you said you never visited this house before ...

Tell you something ... I went to LXXHXX to bonk GXX ... But I've never visited the house before ... Kaoz ...

siamcutey
17-04-2003, 01:26 AM
Hi all,

Thanks in advance...

Okie, since you are new,

Go to Lor18Hse69 and when you found the house, look for an OKT called Ah Shag. Tell him you are SC's friend and he will pass you a discount card. This discount card will give you a discount of 10% at all houses in GLCat40.

SC

suckerll
17-04-2003, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by siamcutey
Okie, since you are new,

Go to Lor18Hse69 and when you found the house, look for an OKT called Ah Shag. Tell him you are SC's friend and he will pass you a discount card. This discount card will give you a discount of 10% at all houses in GLCat40.

SC

really ah? like this i also want can? :D

greenbird
17-04-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by suckerll
really ah? like this i also want can? :D

due to the bad biz now....they increase the disc to 20%...just got my new card...but must mentioned you know SC...:D

siamcutey
17-04-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by greenbird
due to the bad biz now....they increase the disc to 20%...just got my new card...but must mentioned you know SC...:D

Forgot to say that the 20% is for "goldmembers" only and in order to do that, you need to go down to Hse69 and paid $69 for the membership fees. The gold card will be handdelivered in a week by a pretty Thai lady to your house, but she is not for shag.

SC

xCumsterx
17-04-2003, 03:07 PM
Bro SC,
i went to L18H69 and ah shag say no discount leh?
but he say tmr from 3-9pm got open house, food and bonks provided.

Pls advise.:confused:

cheongkid
17-04-2003, 03:20 PM
guys, i tot april fool over liao?

:p

suckerll
17-04-2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by xCumsterx
Bro SC,

Pls advise.

wah part of the good friday celebrations ah? :p

Ah Neo
17-04-2003, 04:28 PM
That's for CAT$40 houses.

For certain CAT$150 houses, regulars can go there for a turkey feast perhaps?

Originally posted by suckerll
wah part of the good friday celebrations ah? :p

suckerll
17-04-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Ah Neo
That's for CAT$40 houses.

For certain CAT$150 houses, regulars can go there for a turkey feast perhaps?

hahaha big fat juicy turkey huh? :p

siamcutey
17-04-2003, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by xCumsterx
Bro SC,

Pls advise.:confused:

Really? You never say SC introduce right? Anyway, I going down Hse69 tomorrow. Join me also lah

Attending
1. SC
2. xCumsterx(To be confirmed)
3. Saxman(invited)
Anyone else?

Be there early to get the good bonks.

hahaha
SC

opticum
17-04-2003, 09:25 PM
L18H38 OKT (thin drug-addict lookalike) can be CB kuai lan at times. He will give sarcastic comments whenever his ass gets itchy.

The gals there are quite 'dao' too though a few looks ok. Venture at your own risk...

suckerll
17-04-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by siamcutey
Really? You never say SC introduce right? Anyway, I going down Hse69 tomorrow. Join me also lah

Attending
1. SC
2. xCumsterx(To be confirmed)
3. Saxman(invited)
Anyone else?

Be there early to get the good bonks.

hahaha
SC

wah u back in town to terrorise the OKTs ah?:D

simnon
18-04-2003, 12:29 AM
H38 No 69

Tried this one today

BJ : 6/10 with cap
FJ : 6/10 , good riding action by her
Body : Ample flesh, boobs B cup

Has a tatoo..overall not bad..

Happy bonking to all brudders

saxman74
18-04-2003, 05:07 AM

Hi Meatlover,

I guess there is a misunderstanding lah.. I say i did go to L18H44, and try the G19 as some bros here want me to share so it did.

But Not at H38 or H40. I did not try on any of the H38 and H40 girl yet althought i when there twice, juz to see see look look.

Hope i make myself clear. :)

saxman74
18-04-2003, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by simnon
H38 No 69

Tried this one today

BJ : 6/10 with cap
FJ : 6/10 , good riding action by her
Body : Ample flesh, boobs B cup

Has a tatoo..overall not bad..

Happy bonking to all brudders

Thanks for your FR, Maybe will try her during my next visit to GL, But still a bit resist to go to that house.. Appreciated :)

Ah Neo
18-04-2003, 05:10 AM
Well that's not what your original message said ... let me show you

Is there any bros care to share some experience in this two houses? To be frank i never visit this house before

Hi Meatlover,

I guess there is a misunderstanding lah.. I say i did go to L18H44, and try the G19 as some bros here want me to share so it did.

But Not at H38 or H40. I did not try on any of the H38 and H40 girl yet althought i when there twice, juz to see see look look.

Hope i make myself clear. :)

saxman74
18-04-2003, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by opticum
L18H38 OKT (thin drug-addict lookalike) can be CB kuai lan at times. He will give sarcastic comments whenever his ass gets itchy.

The gals there are quite 'dao' too though a few looks ok. Venture at your own risk...

I'm quite agree that the OKT are abit wierd. and the girl some of them are quite chio. Actually i did put my eye on G15. But during my both visit (see see look look visit) there. i din actually see her smile or wave at me. Always Busy doing something.. so that's why din go for it. :( :confused:

saxman74
18-04-2003, 05:17 AM
Well that's not what your original message said ... let me show you

Sorry my mistake. Maybe i shd say i go there see see look look only.. Sorry sorry.. for all the confusion.. Hope the brother here dun mind. I new here lah.. so when typing a bit blur..:p

Ah Neo
18-04-2003, 05:18 AM
Typing blur never mind ... no one will pick on you unless you typed something ambiguous ...

new or old ... also never mind ... where's your contribution?

Sorry my mistake. Maybe i shd say i go there see see look look only.. Sorry sorry.. for all the confusion.. Hope the brother here dun mind. I new here lah.. so when typing a bit blur..:p

saxman74
18-04-2003, 05:29 AM
Typing blur never mind ... no one will pick on you unless you typed something ambiguous ...

new or old ... also never mind ... where's your contribution?

Actually till so far i only when to patronise at L18 H44. one is G19 which i mention earlier on this thread. The other one is call "wan" If i still remember correctly is G8. okie here is the FR rates.

Look: 7.5 (Sweet look)
Figure: 5 ( a big discount here as she have quite a big tummy)
Shower: 5 (Standard)
BJ: 7 (Quite slow and skillful)
FJ: 6.5 (Doggy is the best, she keep the pace well)
Overall: 6.5
Return: maybe, if only she can speak better english will go back.

;)

TheUnforgiven
21-04-2003, 09:49 PM
bros... give this newbie a break la. suan him until so jialat liao he can still stay cool and give FR. if it's someone else, he would have fucked everyone of you back and made this into a flame thread.

meatlover
21-04-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by TheUnforgiven
bros... give this newbie a break la. suan him until so jialat liao he can still stay cool and give FR. if it's someone else, he would have fucked everyone of you back and made this into a flame thread.

I wonder who is that someone else??? ... :D

TheUnforgiven
21-04-2003, 11:44 PM

its just a general term la. u read too much into my postings.

ENTS
21-04-2003, 11:52 PM

A very good example will be bro neckblade,
now neck kena break by sammyboy liao.
Man, he's much much worse than SARS,
turning many threads into a flaming warzones..

:mad:

greenbird
22-04-2003, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by ENTS
A very good example will be bro neckblade,
now neck kena break by sammyboy liao.
Man, he's much much worse than SARS,
turning many threads into a flaming warzones..

:mad:

last night saw a newbie registered as sharpblade...dont know whether he's.......:D

saxman74
22-04-2003, 01:00 AM

HI TheUnforgiven,

Thanks, I'm really can be quite blur at time. But overall i felt that the brothers here are great.. Thanks. Tomorrow will be heading to GL to bonk some girls. Maybe will go try L6H72. Read all about the girl there are great in service.. Will post my FR tomorrow once i'm back..

TheUnforgiven
22-04-2003, 01:13 AM
HI TheUnforgiven,

Thanks, I'm really can be quite blur at time. But overall i felt that the brothers here are great.. Thanks. Tomorrow will be heading to GL to bonk some girls. Maybe will go try L6H72. Read all about the girl there are great in service.. Will post my FR tomorrow once i'm back..

no problem, hope to see your FRs soon. Happy bonking!

Cuntalk
22-04-2003, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by greenbird
last night saw a newbie registered as sharpblade...dont know whether he's.......:D

not NNB meh?:D

the king
11-09-2003, 10:43 AM
went to l18h38? and took g88 short girl. okt is long haired and thin anbd house has staircase immediately on left hand side opp the fish tank.

she looks cute but service has left much to be desired. perhaps one of her bad days...no smiling...went up the stairs and went straight for the towels....then brought a whole bunch of towels to the room, and then went out again for another bundle of towels and cut the string.

still no smiles...i thot thailand was the land of smiles...but i guess she left home without it...

before entering room, she asked if i had to go pee...geez...

left me naked while she unpacked her bundle of towels...

shower was sop...or even lousier than sop

it was such a terrible bonk that i opted 4 hj only...

after release, she went straight 4 shower and left me to my own devices, no massage etc.

then summoned me to shower, i got out as quick as i cud and got dressed. still no smile....

left the room in such a hurry tat i forgot my watch and hp...went back to get it...couldn't get out fast enough!

was actually set on h44 or some where there...for g23 who looks very malay...but when i got there, she had gone back to the land of smiles...so sad.

a forgettable bonk...esp when i went there to relax and release and to be treated well....after losing pants in stock market.

jojoman
11-09-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by the king
went to l18h38? and took g88 short girl. okt is long haired and thin anbd house has staircase immediately on left hand side opp the fish tank.

she looks cute but service has left much to be desired. perhaps one of her bad days...no smiling...went up the stairs and went straight for the towels....then brought a whole bunch of towels to the room, and then went out again for another bundle of towels and cut the string.

still no smiles...i thot thailand was the land of smiles...but i guess she left home without it...

before entering room, she asked if i had to go pee...geez...

left me naked while she unpacked her bundle of towels...

shower was sop...or even lousier than sop

it was such a terrible bonk that i opted 4 hj only...

after release, she went straight 4 shower and left me to my own devices, no massage etc.

then summoned me to shower, i got out as quick as i cud and got dressed. still no smile....

left the room in such a hurry tat i forgot my watch and hp...went back to get it...couldn't get out fast enough!

was actually set on h44 or some where there...for g23 who looks very malay...but when i got there, she had gone back to the land of smiles...so sad.

a forgettable bonk...esp when i went there to relax and release and to be treated well....after losing pants in stock market.

RAPE her lor!:D

the king
11-09-2003, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by jojoman
RAPE her lor!:D

aiya...cannot lah...not mentally built that way...so sad...but what an experience...stocks down and pants down! lucky did not lose my watch and hp in the process...

aclexx
11-09-2003, 05:12 PM
Not bad....any comments?

jojoman
11-09-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by the king
aiya...cannot lah...not mentally built that way...so sad...but what an experience...stocks down and pants down! lucky did not lose my watch and hp in the process...
latr i going,beri itcty......urge too strong,pck also cannot go away,need a cunt:D
but dun know which house,the OKT always rush rush....:mad:

i want big boob

SilkStalk.
11-09-2003, 08:32 PM

Mmmm .... seldom see you giving newbies break ...... this guy is damn lucky ......:D