PDA

View Full Version : Star Cruises Pub & Lounge aka Li Xin Lsb

Ah Dez
22-04-2003, 05:01 AM
It is just along the stretch of shophouses along the main road. Somewhere in front of Crown Hotel. If you are coming from Grand Continental Hotel which is on your left, The Joint should be on your right side after 30secs of driving. You will pass Golden Million Lsb first. You can turn into Tebrau market that road, then turn right, go stright, you would see crocodie paradise and X feel pub. Turn left after you see bamboo and 7-11. Follow the small lane and you will go pass 3 clinics then apollo 2 before you read the door step of Li Xin.

Let me provide you with more information first.

COST
--------
ok, ask usual.
Towels are $1 each
Fruits are $13 each
nuts are 4 each

Carlsberg cost $26 each

Then the usual 5% Goverment Tax and 10% Service Tax.

The Aunties/Ah Jies/Mummies are around 4-5 but recently, i only see 2 coming to work. Try staying until after 3am. They go home after 3am, so you can save the tips for the useless bitches.

Girls
------

The Girls are based mostly from Changmai and Changrai. So mostly are white-skinned.
They seldom work in the room, usually they go for the Fuck room, which cost you $100. If you work in the room, you got to pay, then the girl got to go out take toilet paper and condom then you work. Usually cost you $70.

Rooms
--------
Rooms are quite new and well maintained. Seldom you hear the captain screaming his voice across the mic, and of course, they play chinese techno songs.

Booking
-----------

Cost $300-$500

$300--- from 6pm
$400---from 12am
$500---from 2am

As for time of return, that got to depends on how well you know the girl and captain.

Ah Dez
22-04-2003, 05:04 AM
Hey Fuck, was trying to reply the question on location. . . .

Ah Dez
22-04-2003, 05:11 AM
Ah Fuck it. I continue from here.

Since the raids has started, the joint is "closed". Which means the neon lights are off. So open your eyes bigger as you drive. When you reach the outside, someone will come up to your car and you just tell him you want to go in. He will lead you in thru the sidedoor. Which means. . . . BUSINESS AS USUAL

Now a lot of girls has left. Usually now daily got about 30 girls working.

The List of girls who are "WORKING" for Lixin, i try to get the total number and post.

As what some had said. 30 is quite popular, everyday got booking. But strange. . . . 1 week 7days, today the 9th day. All is 3am booking, seems that noone willing to fork out the $500. Maybe one of you can try? ?

The other quite popular is 36.

Or the sisters if 33 and 38. 33 is younger while 38 is older. Both spot similiar tatoos on the back. 33 has nice eyes while 38 looks mature. But 38 has small boobs.

Can also try 23, not bad too.

cheongkid
22-04-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Ah Dez
Booking
-----------

Cost $300-$500

$300--- from 6pm
$400---from 12am
$500---from 2am

As for time of return, that got to depends on how well you know the girl and captain.
Bro Dez, shouldn't it be the other way round?

$500--- from 6pm
$400---from 12am
$300---from 2am

:)

Ah Dez
22-04-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
Bro Dez, shouldn't it be the other way round?

$500--- from 6pm
$400---from 12am
$300---from 2am

:)

Oppsss.... sorry, haha. My Mistake.

But i called today regarding the booking. Seems that, can have discount. Maybe the rest of you can try also.

Chicane
23-04-2003, 12:29 AM
Bro Ah Dez,

Thanks for the update! Was asking around for the latest update on this place as well when you detailed those stuff down :)

Do you have any latest updates on the places just before Lixin? Eg AP2, Golden Million etc

Ah Dez
23-04-2003, 04:48 AM
Hummm. . . someone pm me about the tipping, well. I think i post here better.

In Li Xin, they got a total of 11 mummies or those old hags. So give about $20 to one of them and ask them to split.

When you got shopping, there is a man who stands at the door. . . . after you finish your business and come out of the room, he will ask you for tip, give him $1 or 2 would be fine. . . . but don't take the tea he gives. . . who knows how many times he recycle the tea.

Tips to captains, well. . . usual ask them to keep the change! ! BUT! ! ! You don't give $200 for a $156 bill and tell them keep the change! ! ! for a $156, just give $160. . . . Round off. ..

And for girls. . . if you never bonk, give a 20 or 30 would be fine. . . give a 10, also no problem. . . but 20, seems the average.

Ah Dez
23-04-2003, 04:51 AM
Got a verbal FR from Ah Boy, who tried 30 before.

He also commented that the girl would try to do a hasty business and not come back. He don't really recommand her.

As for 36, she got small tits and look a bit old.

33 and 36, the sisters seems good. He is planning to do a double with both of them.

spermhead
23-04-2003, 12:29 PM
I must meet this ah boy someday...who the hell is he man...:cool:

spermhead
23-04-2003, 12:36 PM
oops..forgot my purpose of posting...anyway how come LIxin got so many aunties??? 11 of them?? ttz hell alot man...SK only got a handful only mah...anyway all these ah jies n mummies r really seriously redundant...i'm venturing to open my own LSB next time oreadi la...give me 2yr...i will open the best LSB for singaporeans.
Seasoned chiongsters of JB with $$ attention..each person pull out 10K sing...i only need another 2 partners.

Ah Dez
24-04-2003, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by spermhead
oops..forgot my purpose of posting...anyway how come LIxin got so many aunties??? 11 of them?? ttz hell alot man...SK only got a handful only mah...anyway all these ah jies n mummies r really seriously redundant...i'm venturing to open my own LSB next time oreadi la...give me 2yr...i will open the best LSB for singaporeans.
Seasoned chiongsters of JB with $$ attention..each person pull out 10K sing...i only need another 2 partners.

Opening a LSB is not as easy as you think. . . A B C. .

You must know the black and also the white. . . If so easy to open, the LSBs in JB would be the same as the number of FootBall Clubs they had in Singapore last time! ! !

As for the Aunties. . . same as SK, just throw them a 20 and tell them to split. They also know that there are a lot of them, so $1 or $2 each, they won't mind either. . .

Ah Dez
24-04-2003, 10:22 AM
Number 30.

1 of the hotter girls in LX.

Well, claims to be 19 years old. Came over From Thailand Udon Thani. This is her 4th Mth here. Maybe she would leave Li Xin in May.

So those who wants to try, well, act fast.

She got quite a attitude. After the bonk, she would just disappear.

Ah Dez
25-04-2003, 04:55 AM
hummmmm...... anyone is number 35. Also a attitude problem lady. But quite big size eh.

spermhead
25-04-2003, 10:35 AM
of course i know itz not easy...have to know the both sides of the law...slowly la...if this "little dragon" fella is such a big shot..then he wun just open a LSB loh..he will open a nightclub or disco already loh....$ makes the world go round

Ah Dez
26-04-2003, 10:04 AM
Anyone wants to Tag along? ?

Pm me your details. . .

Rainman
26-04-2003, 03:51 PM
Anyone wants to Tag along? ?

Pm me your details. . .

Next week lah...
How???

Fri.. 2nd May?

Ah Dez
27-04-2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Rainman
Next week lah...
How???

Fri.. 2nd May?

Then . . . . Just go 1 more time lor!;)

Reaper
28-04-2003, 01:29 AM
Bro dez.....

was wondering if lixin practices this system caled "No call No In"?
It basically means that no one is allowed in the room with the exception of the captains and the gers u ask him to bring in. If they do, it should solve the problem of all the "aunties" coming in

Ah Dez
28-04-2003, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Reaper
Bro dez.....

was wondering if lixin practices this system caled "No call No In"?
It basically means that no one is allowed in the room with the exception of the captains and the gers u ask him to bring in. If they do, it should solve the problem of all the "aunties" coming in

Yup. . . they have, but. . you still got to tip them.

jng1103
28-04-2003, 07:13 PM
Yup. . . they have, but. . you still got to tip them.

why do we hv to tip them when we ask them to fuck off??? damn tulan... knn... i went to the LSB few times, damn tulan when those aunties 'beg' for tips when i was leaving as if i owe them. CCB, i didnt even touch their neh neh n wanna me to tip them??? eat my ass, aunties...

give me a valid reason why we should tip those aunties not sitting with us???

jimbo

Ah Dez
29-04-2003, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by jng1103
why do we hv to tip them when we ask them to fuck off??? damn tulan... knn... i went to the LSB few times, damn tulan when those aunties 'beg' for tips when i was leaving as if i owe them. CCB, i didnt even touch their neh neh n wanna me to tip them??? eat my ass, aunties...

jimbo

If you don't give, also can. Then u just don't give!

ToreSoul
29-04-2003, 09:35 AM
Next week lah...
How???

Fri.. 2nd May?

need to bonk??

Remember to wear raincoat.....:D

MikeElliot
29-04-2003, 11:38 AM
Hi bro,

Don't blame the aunties lah. They also earn living mah. Just give RM4 & ask them to F.O.

Once I encounter this aunty who recomend one gal (190). Service standard but FJ no horse run. Moan so loud. The "watchman" uncle teased & laugh at us.

Originally posted by jng1103

jimbo

Freestyler69
30-04-2003, 11:25 AM
eh bro.. i went ther yesterday but couldnt locate li xin man... found ali baba... golden million, deamz pub, x-feel, friends.. sakura...lien hoe spa..but just not Star cruise pub..:((( someone enlighten me??

The Spa at Lien Hoe is shit..not worth it...

jacdan
30-04-2003, 03:01 PM
SAME STREET AS GOLDEN MILLION IF U R FROM JB THEY SHOULD BE AT YOUR RIGHT HAND SITE,JUST BESIDE MAYBANK FINANCE.

OK,HOPE THIS WILL HELP.

Freestyler69
02-05-2003, 09:28 AM
ooh bro.. same street? i drove by at least 5 times man..and even park and walk the whole street but no Star Cruise..:L((( just casket shop, hardware shop, foot reflexology shop...and other irrelevant shops... maybe i shld explore with a magnifying glass next time..

Ah Dez
02-05-2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Freestyler69
ooh bro.. same street? i drove by at least 5 times man..and even park and walk the whole street but no Star Cruise..:L((( just casket shop, hardware shop, foot reflexology shop...and other irrelevant shops... maybe i shld explore with a magnifying glass next time..

If u can see Golden Million. . . . . YOU DEFINATELY CAN SEE STAR CRUISE! ! !

1 traffic Light away from Golden Million.

Freestyler69
02-05-2003, 10:39 AM
ooh isee.. you mean that Star Cruise is further down from Golden Million?? not the same row la...

I went into the small lane right in front of Golden Million and roand2 many time..stupid me..i know already now

Crystal Crown
---------------------------------------- -------------

----------------------------------------- -------------
Godeln Million here Star Crusie here???

shops shops

Ali Baba here
Sentosa Food Market

Ah Dez
02-05-2003, 10:43 AM
Yes. . . U got it! ! but see properly when you go. There is another LSB, Apollo2 just next door. . . and AP2, got lousy girls now.

Ah Dez
02-05-2003, 10:44 AM
Trip to Lixin! PM me Your Details. If anyone wants to go!

Maybe we are going Rasa Sayang For Jua Gen before that!

Freestyler69
02-05-2003, 02:14 PM
ooh ok... thks bro

today u going wat time?? maybe i can go lixin later to look for u??
i'm still thinking to cheong JB or Btm today...since earlier this week went to JB...

Ah Dez
02-05-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Freestyler69
ooh ok... thks bro

today u going wat time?? maybe i can go lixin later to look for u??
i'm still thinking to cheong JB or Btm today...since earlier this week went to JB...

I would be there around there by 10pm.

Ah Dez
03-05-2003, 11:32 AM
Shiok. . . . Yesterday, i went to Li Xin. At first was just talking to 33. In the end, end up fucking both of the sisters 33 and 38. Seems that it is the first time they pair up too. . . .:D

Rainman
03-05-2003, 11:57 AM
Shiok. . . . Yesterday, i went to Li Xin. At first was just talking to 33. In the end, end up fucking both of the sisters 33 and 38. Seems that it is the first time they pair up too. . . .:D

is that all u call FR??

NBzzz

Ah Dez
03-05-2003, 12:05 PM
is that all u call FR??

NBzzz

Why should i give u a FR, who is that moron that jio me go on MAy 2? in the end, i end up in that place myself?

Ah Dez
03-05-2003, 12:13 PM
forgot to mention. . .. 85 seems good.

Noobz
03-05-2003, 12:32 PM
Why should i give u a FR, who is that moron that jio me go on MAy 2? in the end, i end up in that place myself?

eh,i was also there to sleep...:eek:

Ah Dez
05-05-2003, 03:36 PM
forgot to mention. . .. 85 seems good.

85 can speak chinese well. . . . FR for Ah Boy is that she is a Chinese-Mixed Thai.

Only 5 days in Li Xin

Ah Dez
05-05-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Noobz
eh,i was also there to sleep...:eek:

Both the Sisters end up sick on Sunday. . . . Maybe My fault. . . SARS?:rolleyes:

Chicane
06-05-2003, 02:13 AM
Both the Sisters end up sick on Sunday. . . . Maybe My fault. . . SARS?:rolleyes:

Yo bro, maybe you too power for them. that's why they on MC !!?? :p

Ah Dez
06-05-2003, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Chicane
Yo bro, maybe you too power for them. that's why they on MC !!?? :p

Maybe i got SARS?:rolleyes:

Noobz
06-05-2003, 09:10 AM
Maybe i got SARS?:rolleyes:

wah liew,dun scare me leh. if u tio i also cannot escape...:rolleyes:

Ah Dez
07-05-2003, 03:33 PM
U going booking today?

Noobz
09-05-2003, 06:47 AM
U going booking today?

yah\\es,hmmm it seem that lixin gals after booking must return by 12 pm next time...sian wor:(

Ah Dez
09-05-2003, 01:04 PM
Yup. Well, actually sakura also got to return the girls by 12, just that last time we knew the people there, thats why we can return at 4-5pm

FireShark
24-05-2003, 01:37 PM
hi Brudder Dez

Just wana to know how long had you been chioning Li Xin???

seven6
24-05-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by FireShark
hi Brudder Dez

Just wana to know how long had you been chioning Li Xin???

does it add any value to it... this thread is about Lixin not about know the legionary ah dez.

FireShark
25-05-2003, 07:30 PM
it wont add any value to this tread by I juz wan to know how long AH dez brudder had been chioning Li Xin. Frankly speaking, I had been chiongin Lixin Since 1999. Maybe Ah Dez and I had met before. Maybe one fine day we can go Li Xin had some fun together

seven6
27-05-2003, 03:00 PM
walau u damn old bird in lixin.

Ah Dez
28-05-2003, 04:36 AM
it wont add any value to this tread by I juz wan to know how long AH dez brudder had been chioning Li Xin. Frankly speaking, I had been chiongin Lixin Since 1999. Maybe Ah Dez and I had met before. Maybe one fine day we can go Li Xin had some fun together

Since You Have Been Chionging Since 1999..... Why i never see u contribute?:rolleyes:

Ah Dez
28-05-2003, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by seven6
walau u damn old bird in lixin.

4 years not old bird....... come to singapore, i know people who chiong Geylang for ... 48 YEARS..

Those are REALLY OLD BIRDS...;)

FireShark
28-05-2003, 07:41 PM
Brudder Dez,

lastime when the forum started in delhi, i did contibute some of the info there. Until when the new forum started i didnt contibute at all coz of time. normally if i wan to and whack, I just log in to c where are the new happening place. I had not been chioning LI XING since this year coz a bit sian on "thai bu ying" "ko hock" so much.

actually lastime in Li Xing, I really spend a bomb on there. Every week sure got one time booking, but after change of new boss, I seldom frequent the place, maybe once a month only coz quite sianz liao the way they change their operation.

Ah Dez
29-05-2003, 03:12 AM
Brudder Dez,

lastime when the forum started in delhi, i did contibute some of the info there. Until when the new forum started i didnt contibute at all coz of time. normally if i wan to and whack, I just log in to c where are the new happening place. I had not been chioning LI XING since this year coz a bit sian on "thai bu ying" "ko hock" so much.

actually lastime in Li Xing, I really spend a bomb on there. Every week sure got one time booking, but after change of new boss, I seldom frequent the place, maybe once a month only coz quite sianz liao the way they change their operation.

Thai Poo Yings... not BU YING.....

etnic
30-05-2003, 05:09 AM
Thai Poo Yings... not BU YING.....

You say Poo Ying, He say Bu Ying, I say Puying...who cares....as long as the meaning comes across.

All Thailand's fault for not having an officially sanctioned romanized version of their language? :P

Rof|maoxz
02-06-2003, 03:58 PM
AHLONGsan.....can u open yr eyes bigger?? Bro Ah Dez commented tat he knows people who chiong Geylang for ... 48 YEARS... He is not referring to himself. Maybe some of our brudders here contribute an "EYE MO" Eyedrops for yr tired eyes....

Focus
02-06-2003, 09:12 PM
Hi I'm new here juz... wondering anyone going to Lixin this coming week??I heard that there are about 7 new girl coming, where as there are some of the girls went back liao like 23 and 25...

MrDevil
04-06-2003, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by Focus
Hi I'm new here juz... wondering anyone going to Lixin this coming week??I heard that there are about 7 new girl coming, where as there are some of the girls went back liao like 23 and 25...

Lixin still dare to open shop?? I heard all LSP closed temp for at least 2 weeks ~ 1 month...

Do keep me inform if you found its opening.. si bei boring with no place to chiong... any tips bros?? Everything seems quiet here too..

Ah Dez
04-06-2003, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by MrDevil
Lixin still dare to open shop?? I heard all LSP closed temp for at least 2 weeks ~ 1 month...

Do keep me inform if you found its opening.. si bei boring with no place to chiong... any tips bros?? Everything seems quiet here too..

Ermm... you can just drive there... the lights may be off... but there will be someone outside the place.

It is still open..

Ah Dez
04-06-2003, 08:33 AM

7??? i thought only 3?

Ah Dez
04-06-2003, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by etnic
You say Poo Ying, He say Bu Ying, I say Puying...who cares....as long as the meaning comes across.

All Thailand's fault for not having an officially sanctioned romanized version of their language? :P

Poo Ying and Pu Ying... i understand.... but if start with a B....... it is a total new word..;)

FireShark
04-06-2003, 01:09 PM
aiya anything brudder dez

i dun think so Li Xing and other LSB is closed for 2 weeks to 1 month. Last week I juz call Li Xing and they are still open.

Krungthep Lover
04-06-2003, 01:46 PM
aiya anything brudder dez

i dun think so Li Xing and other LSB is closed for 2 weeks to 1 month. Last week I juz call Li Xing and they are still open.

Last week was still open. I was there in Sakura last Thursday and they were still open. There was a raid at about 1am, but biz still went on after a quick payoff was made. The mummy and da jie there said that their closure is from 1st June, which was Sunday. I haven't called them up to check what's happened yet. Maybe, the bros here can confirm the situation there now.

MrDevil
04-06-2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Krungthep Lover
Last week was still open. I was there in Sakura last Thursday and they were still open. There was a raid at about 1am, but biz still went on after a quick payoff was made. The mummy and da jie there said that their closure is from 1st June, which was Sunday. I haven't called them up to check what's happened yet. Maybe, the bros here can confirm the situation there now.

Right, thats what everyone told me, Sk's captain, mummy and ah jieh.. all siting in my rooms talking on this sadly that what could they do after 1st June...

But then again, I got a call from one of the SK girl that they are still opening on Mon... well no confirmation from anyone here yet and I have not been able to find time to down to have a look.

MrDevil
04-06-2003, 04:26 PM
Brudder Dez,

Same here, have been pretty frequent to Lixin early last year, usually booking on Fri or Sat , then room sesson once or twice during the weekdays until one fine day.

There are several pretty new chicks and found out they are from SK, so that's the end of Lixin, have never frequent there as often though did bring some friends once in the blue moon...

Overall, I find SK has got more choices, more wild and better quality, maybe it's just my perception, no offence for those Lixin loyalist....

FireShark
04-06-2003, 05:13 PM
I believe Lixing is still opening. Juz call a frd wking there telling me that the gals there will be lesser due to Immigration Dept heads got some rotation, so new head need to perform lor.

Focus
05-06-2003, 08:50 AM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7??? i thought only 3?

Maybe I have heard wrongly. I might be going this week to check out.....

Focus
05-06-2003, 08:53 AM
quote:

Yes. Lixin is still operating, but in a low profile manner not many girls working around 10-20....

Ah Dez
08-06-2003, 08:23 PM
Don't open... then how they survive?:o

Rof|maoxz
09-06-2003, 10:32 AM
Anyone knows Ali BaBa still open lately?? Maybe bring dad's car for a wash this wed near sentosa there.... :)

FireShark
10-06-2003, 12:19 PM
agree with brudder Dez. all the LSB in JB even when there is raid they will still open. Like Sakura and Lixing and others LSB, all they place got secret hideout but most of it had been found by the Immigrate Dept liao but still they are building some secret hide in their place.