PDA

View Full Version : gorgeous syt filipina from ot 120/2/2

mydickulike
08-02-2009, 03:45 PM
just to share with bros here..since yesterday was saturday and i dont have any plans with my fren decided to go to ot..i when there got myself a beer and looking ard at fl there..then i spotted this filipina girl..she stand out among the rest.fair petite syt..signal her to sit with me and we tcss a while..i ask her how much to book her and she told me 100 short time.and i said ok..with her looks and petite size i guess its worth it..we went to 81 balestier and when in room she strip to her bra and g_string.since the lights were still on got a good look of her nice perfect for me body...fair and smooth..no sagging..still firm..than she lay on the bed with me while i my hand start roaming all ard her body.her brest was soft and nice..then she when straight for my rod..her bbbj was gd .nice suction here and there with licking and teasing.fj start with missionary and i end with doggie..her but was firm and curvy..best filipina i had..told her can get her cust in the afternoon since she have nothing to do but she must lower her damage cuz if i were to put 100/1/1 people would definately think i got take share right..so she agreed to go at 120/2/2..

name:tara
ht:162
wt:45
looks:8/10(my truthful opinion)
vital:34b 27
skin:fair smooth
bbbj:8/10
fj:8/10
rtf:2moro cuz want to take her pics for you guys to see
damage:120/2/2
so monday i will meet her and take her pics k bros..for her ctc pls pm me.and you guys deal with her..her english not so good hehe..

pls be truthful on the fr if you have book her..tanx:)

mydickulike
08-02-2009, 03:46 PM
btw the pics on my avatar is not her k

donkeykong
08-02-2009, 03:57 PM
yo bro! can share e contact?

yeeba
08-02-2009, 06:21 PM
I kanna conned too many times already.
All the 7/10 and 8/10 happened to be 5/10 and 6/10. sometimes even 4/10.
Very scared now...

punkrod
08-02-2009, 06:41 PM
bro... share contacts pls... thanks..

mydickulike
09-02-2009, 03:06 AM
Very scared now...

thats y i say bro we must have a truthful fr..not fake..so just wait for the pics and others fr then we cheong..hehe:)

SimpleMind
09-02-2009, 03:24 AM
Camping here...

ants
09-02-2009, 03:41 AM
can have her ctc

ants
09-02-2009, 03:42 AM
new here, how to pm the person

ants
09-02-2009, 03:44 AM
thanks i already know

mydickulike
09-02-2009, 12:28 PM
i will go for rtf today..will get sexy pics for bros here..so do wait if you dont trust my fr..hehe

Oh yes
09-02-2009, 02:10 PM
Very scared now...

:D I saw 1 from here bro recommended ... said 8/10 ... I saw I :eek: need closed eyes all the way .....:(

mydickulike
09-02-2009, 03:48 PM
Here are her pics as promised :D

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss144/mydickulike/tara5.jpg

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss144/mydickulike/tara4.jpg

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss144/mydickulike/tara3.jpg

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss144/mydickulike/tara2.jpg

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss144/mydickulike/tara1.jpg

hardonguy
09-02-2009, 03:51 PM
wah bro, delicious! thanks for the contact, will be meeting her today so await my fr. :D

sir_hunter
09-02-2009, 04:43 PM
bro..may i hv the contacts?thx in adv

mydickulike
09-02-2009, 04:52 PM
no prob bro hardonguy, post FR after session. thanks bro! for those who wanna try, kindly pm me for her ctc. happy bonking bros!

hardonguy
09-02-2009, 06:20 PM
thanks TS for her contact, just had session with Tara.
ALL i Can say was BEST of the BEST Filipina I've ever had in my life!

sms her to arrange time, check into h81 & had sms her the room number. less than 10mins, ding dong & she arrived. so cute lah bros this chic, petite & sexy. she came in, we TCSS while i took a puff. very friendly & polite chic, finish my ciggs & she started to strip me. went into shower together & she washed my didi clean, including my a**hole. i dont know for watever reasons she did not although i did not fart, hahaha. while washing my didi she catbath me & gave me the hungry look, for a moment i thought i was going to get rape.
proceeded to bed, her hands started roaming aroung my body (i thought autoroaming service in progress). she started to BBBJ me, shit i was in paradise lah. she even lick my a**hole, so now i knew why she had washed for me. her BBBJ was so good that i CIM on first round, relax while took a puff & TCSS again. went to wash up, laid down in bed for another cigg and here she comes again. she pushed my legs back like in missionary style while she lick my a**hole again then BBBJ me, she capped me & started to ride like there's no tomorrow. Wild cowgirl, we change to missionary & followed by my favourite doggie style. i offloaded in the position, of course with cap on lah bros.
All i can say is she's the best of the BEST chic i ever had from the Philippines.
Bro mydickulike, i thank you very much for introducing me this chic. looking forward to more of your lobang, you the man lah. :p

Looks = 8.5/10sweet
Boobs = 34B soft & nice
Figure = petite, sexy
Catbath = 8.5/10
BBBJ = 9.5/10 bros, try it yourself if you don't believe. If it's not true you can zap me all you want. I swear
FJ = 9/10
AJ = No
GFE = Yes
Damage = $120 + $20 rm + $3.05 cd
RTF = definately YES bros, this chic is seriously BEST of the Best. :D

mydickulike
09-02-2009, 06:26 PM
tanx bro for the fr..up u my 1 humble point..but is it your thruthful fr..hehe guess so ..

hardonguy
09-02-2009, 06:33 PM
yes bro mydickulike, truth until cannot true lah.:D

KingBaba
09-02-2009, 07:30 PM
hi bro.
good pics. can pm her ctc.
tks

kingbaba

yeeba
09-02-2009, 07:43 PM
thanks TS for her contact, just had session with Tara.
ALL i Can say was BEST of the BEST Filipina I've ever had in my life!

Looks = 8.5/10sweet
:D

Wah lao talk until got dragon got pheonix...:D
Any old timer that have tried?

justl00king
09-02-2009, 09:36 PM
Looks good...camped for more FR! :D

mydickulike
09-02-2009, 10:22 PM
bros, just to inform u abt her ops hrs bcos she had smsed me earlier to inform that she can start around 1 plus till around 10pm. :D

spank_t_monkey
09-02-2009, 11:20 PM
Hi bro fr t pics u post buay tahan liow...Care 2 share ctc pls...Thnks a million again in advance n would definately write a fr once had tried her...:D

mydickulike
10-02-2009, 04:55 AM
given out to abt 40 bros here..hope to see fr here ....hehe

fizzer
10-02-2009, 10:47 AM
It was a really long day at work, and decided to find some place to relax and get a load off. At about 1830hrs, I dropped Bro MyDickULike a PM and within 5mins I got a reply, Immediately sms Tara for an appointment at 8pm. Then made my way to H81 Elegance from my office which is at the western tip of Singapore, the bloody traffic is horrible I had to sms Tara to tell her that I could only reach at 815pm. Once I’ve reached, I immediately got a room and sms Tara my room number then went up to wait, within 5min she arrived at the room door. She is a cute gal smiling at me with a very seductive look….. luck must be on my side.

She is really small in size probably only about 150cm in height. Invited her in and sat down to chat…. Before I knew it she planted a huge kiss on my cheek and squeezed my bum with a cheeky look on her face. I told her that I was very tired and that I need her to help me relax, she then helped me out of my clothes and proceeded to bathroom, washed me.... really clean, every corner even where the light dun shine she also clean….. hehe

After the shower we went to the bed and catbath me inclusive of AR, the feeling was so good especially when my hands went auto roaming all over her body. By this time I was getting real hard liao! Slowly slowly she went down south and took didi into her mouth, together with her hand action and mouth sucking action… I had to admit that her BBBJ was ranked in the top 10 BBBJ I’ve ever had, as I usually cannot cum during a BBBJ but this time she go me so relaxed that I CIM then she continued to suck me dry then went to shower to wash up.

Already stated the fact that I was really tired, she took control of the whole situation and gave me a massage for a solid 40min…. standard of the massage was 6.5/10 but can see that she really put in a lot of effort. Then before I knew it she started to play wif didi again …. put on the condom without me even noticing it. Rode on me like a cow girl would in a crazy rodeo….. I must say that she was quite horny, the whole experience was very different from other FL.

Asked her to turn around and did the doggie like how real dogs do it! Rough & Wild! Her soft and subtle screams of pleasure really brings music to my ears. Ask her to lie down and finished off in missionary.

The whole experience was a very pleasant one, on a scale of 1-10 I would give a rating of 7/10. Her cheeky naughty girl attitude really gives her the points to make up for her so so look and body shape. Very chatty….. She really knows how to make you feel like her man especially with her very manja GFE.

Name: TARA
Looks: 6 (cute, b’cos of manja character and petite size)
Body: 6.5 (still got baby fat)
Boobs: 6.5 (at most a full A)
Bath: 7 (hygiene is quite good)
Catbath: 7 (inclusive of AR)
BBBJ: 8 (she made it up in this category)
FJ: 8 (Nice and sexy audio effects, tight and wet pussy)
GFE: 8
Attitude: 8.5
RTF: too little money, too many girls to try
Damage: 120/2/2 + room + CD :)

Last but not least, thanks once again to bro MyDickULike for the intro.

Sorry to Brudders who find my FR a little too long winded , but I had to share my joy and comforts with everyone...

Kindly up me if you like my post.... and that would spur me on to write more.

luvurss
10-02-2009, 11:30 AM
Hi Bro....Pls PM her contact to me. Thank you

s_m_heng
10-02-2009, 11:31 AM
wow sure like to try her out m off today anyone kind enough to privte me d number

mydickulike
10-02-2009, 01:03 PM
thank bro fizer for the FR...hope u enjoyed ur session N i upp u orledi...she is really good sia bro, for those who wants her number kindly pm me.

she is available from 1pm to 10pm

recca
10-02-2009, 01:15 PM
bro bro
i saw the pic power
can i had the contact wan to try bbbj
u give sooo high point
100% must try....
thx :cool:

mydickulike
10-02-2009, 01:21 PM
her services & attitude.....especially her BBBJ is superb sia. there's no doubts about that.....bro......

fizzer
10-02-2009, 03:24 PM
Hi Bro mydickulike, thanks for upping me...:)

thank bro fizer for the FR...hope u enjoyed ur session N i upp u orledi...she is really good sia bro, for those who wants her number kindly pm me.

she is available from 1pm to 10pm

mydickulike
10-02-2009, 03:41 PM
no problem bro fizzer, hope u enjoy ur session.......haha....

rocket_boy
10-02-2009, 04:01 PM
Very scared now...

me too, have been conned many times also.

money wasted on room, transportation & $100 for the girl.

when the door opened, saw her face, sex drive GONE :mad:

hope bro can put more pictures, thanks.

mydickulike
10-02-2009, 04:07 PM
that is why i have stated that after bonking, i hope bros post a truthful FR.

tn_lengchai
10-02-2009, 04:25 PM

Bro TS have already done a superb job for posting 5 pics of different positions here, what more you asked for???

You should count yourself lucky if any bros here willing to share lobangs with you, less OKT.

TN

mydickulike
10-02-2009, 04:33 PM
thanks bro tn_lengchai

dmtpl
10-02-2009, 04:41 PM
bro can share her contact thanks in advance :p

fizzer
10-02-2009, 05:05 PM

If you are a face person then in my most humble opinion I'll advise you against TARA (you know what they say about cute right...."Ugly but adorable"), but what she looses out in the looks department, she definitely make up for it in the services department. :) just my 2 cts

mydickulike
10-02-2009, 07:54 PM
bro fizzer, her looks grow with u lah, more to the horny & hungry look.

mydickulike
10-02-2009, 08:30 PM
she's available daily so bros happy bonking

hardonguy
10-02-2009, 08:32 PM
bro if got any other lobang don't forget to tell me first, i must replenish my vit M. hahahaha :D

yeeba
10-02-2009, 08:36 PM
If you are a face person then in my most humble opinion I'll advise you against TARA (you know what they say about cute right...."Ugly but adorable"), but what she looses out in the looks department, she definitely make up for it in the services department. :) just my 2 cts

Heng ah...lucky I have not tried....thanks for your FR. I am a "face" person.
However, I am sure someone will still like. How boring if everyone likes the same type.:D

mydickulike
10-02-2009, 08:38 PM
hahaha:D thanks for the comments bro...:p

rocket_boy
10-02-2009, 09:45 PM
Bro TS have already done a superb job for posting 5 pics of different positions here, what more you asked for???

You should count yourself lucky if any bros here willing to share lobangs with you, less OKT.

TN

FYI there are many okt/agent acting as bonker willing to share the contact here. ;)

Thanks bro for the truthful comment, appreciate it ;)

It is better to post the girl's face pic something like this ONE or THIS (http://www.bubbleshare.com/album/536965.f544f7a758b/overview#18278340)

Anyway, thanks TS for the pic ;)

mystical_falcon
10-02-2009, 10:27 PM
May i have her contact?
Thanks in advance =)

sir_hunter
11-02-2009, 02:57 AM
firstly thx to bro dickulike for the contacts..

manage to book tara today.she came 5 mins prior to my sms of the room number.came in with a smile on her face.and she said"finally a young guy"haha maybe all this while she got old dudes who bonk her..(u guys always tink about bonking a pretty lady,wonder if u are her for once!all she got bonking her is an old dude!)

started with she helping me undress and ready for shower.shw washes me clean and yes even the asshole area..i bet u all noe wat i'm in for..went back to the bed and she started catbath me all over..licking my asshole clean in the process..then she started bbbj me.and yes the feeling was freaking awesome.wanted to stop her so that i could bonk her but she wanted me to cim..wat m i suppose to do?reject her..haha..shoot up in her mouth..end of round one..

aft a short while and shower,ask her to gv me massage..she willingly accepted and procceed on..then she began attcking my dick again..try as i might but it wun get hard again..she nvr gv up but i told her its ok..coz i tink i'm really tired..then we had a short tcss and shower b4 we said our goodbyes.overall a satifying booking..

name:tara
boobs:b i gz..
looks:6
height:4 ft 11
service:9(playful and funny)
damage:$120 +$30(room)

to all bro,this is my humble fr.try her before she goes back.her service is top notch.

mydickulike
11-02-2009, 03:44 AM
tanx bro for the truthful fr...you in my up list bro

doobeedoo
11-02-2009, 11:03 AM
Can i have her contact please
Thx in advance :)

doobeedoo
11-02-2009, 11:04 AM
Hi can i have her contact please
thanks

sir_hunter
11-02-2009, 11:34 AM
no prob bro..jz being honest and can see that u r too...

deslee
11-02-2009, 11:51 AM
Bro sir_hunter,

PM you already.... waiting for your reply with contact.

Cheers.........:rolleyes:

mydickulike
11-02-2009, 02:10 PM
bros, she had just sms me to say that she's available from 1 - 10 pm

sir_hunter
11-02-2009, 02:34 PM
hey bros..if u want the contacts,plz pm bro mydickulike..wun go behind his back to gv out contacts..hope u all understand..hope to see ur fr soon..cheers!

mydickulike
11-02-2009, 02:47 PM
thank u bro sir hunter, for those who wants her number u can get it from me. i'm off today so quite free.

poppmaster50
11-02-2009, 04:59 PM
I have to thank bro Dickulike for the contacts..

Managed to book Tara today. She came 3 mins after my sms to her of the room number. Ding dong, opened the door and I see a friendly, smiling SYT.

She started with helping me undress and ready for shower. She washed me clean and yes even my asshole. Bathing was a SOP, so nothing to say abt that.

Then went back to the bed and she started cat bath me all over. Especially, she licked my asshole clean in the process. It was one of the best AR I never had before, it was so shiok. She put a pillow onto my butt, so she could suck and screw deeply inside my a**hole. I felt like in heaven. Then she started bbbj me. She got a very good bbbj technique, just used her tongue and hand free. I felt like to cum, so told her that I wanted to fuck her. She capped my didi and went to the cowgirl position. Her boobs was quite small, I believe it was A cup, but firm with the pointed pink nipples. In this position I was able to suck her nipples which became very hard. I felt her pussy was so wet and tight, it was so shiok to bonk this girl!!!

After some 5 min., she said that she was tired so wanted me to fuck her. I pulled her to the bed edge and pumped her in missionary. This is my favourite position anyway as I could see she closed her eyes and enjoyed the sex. During bonking her, I sucked from time to time her nipples. She moaned a little bit, I think in Tagalog, the language spoken widely in Philippines.

I suddenly stopped fucking her, went down and painted her. Her pussy was not so pushy, very wet and tight. I fondled with her nipples with my hand. She got wetter and wetter.

Then again I came back to the missionary position. She seemed to enjoy it very much as I could see her breath became heavier and heavier and she gripped the pillow and hugged my butt firmly when she came. I continuingly fucked her for some 5 mins until I felt that I would cum. So pulled out the CD and inserted my dick into her mouth. Fucked her mouth for some 2 or 3 min until I CIM. She sucked my dick dry and went to spilt it out in the toilet.

We showed again, she washed my dick with soap. Then she gave me a massage. Her massage was not so professional coz some strength was missing. Then she began attacking my dick again. But in vain as it was able to get erected again. She kept trying but i told her its ok, .coz I knew that I needed some more time for the second session (I am getting old liao loh). Then we tcss a bit. She told me that her business is running quite low, so bros, if you want to bonk a SYT with a sensational AR and bbbj, please book her service.

We then said goodbye to each other. Overall it was a sextifying bonking.

Name: Tara
Boobs: A cup, firm and with pointed pink nipples
Looks: 6 – 6.5
Height: 155 cm
AR: 9/10 (sensational, very shiok)
Service: 9 (playful and funny)
damage: $120 +$20(room) + own CD
RTF: 100%

She is a very fun person, very chatty.

To all bros please support and book her before she goes back home in 3 weeks time.

To bro TS, if you like my FR, please up my points loh. Kam Sia.

mydickulike
11-02-2009, 05:46 PM
thanks bro poppmaster50 for ur truthful fr, up u orledi.

mydickulike
11-02-2009, 06:57 PM
for bros who like to ctc her, can pm me for her nos. newbies welcome but treat her well.

poppmaster50
11-02-2009, 07:36 PM
Thank you, bro TS,

Please share with us if any other lobang comes up again.

mydickulike
11-02-2009, 07:41 PM
Thank you, bro TS,

Please share with us if any other lobang comes up again.

no prob bro :p u too if got go lobang must tell me.

putmyaeroplane
11-02-2009, 08:18 PM
Bro
pm me contact no pls

mydickulike
12-02-2009, 12:26 PM
bros, i had given u her ctc already. :p

zack123
12-02-2009, 01:38 PM
Bro,

Can share contact? Thanks

davidsin
12-02-2009, 01:52 PM
wah nice, can ask for her contact ?

donkeykong
12-02-2009, 02:50 PM
yo ! bro can share e contact? thanks in advance

mydickulike
12-02-2009, 05:23 PM
bros who want her number pls pm me

mydickulike
12-02-2009, 07:03 PM
free now, just finish work. haha, tiring day sia. by the way, any bros wants her ctc just pm me.

hotbod8
13-02-2009, 12:59 PM
Thanks to Bro TS for the ctc. Tried her earlier this week and this is the FR.

Gorgeous - she is not but she has a look that grows on you. What is sooo special about Tara then??

SHE WAS BORN TO SUCK DICKS - A TRUE MASTER AT WORK:D
For your first shot, she will relax you then using some martial arts-like skill, pin your legs and hands down, and BLOW YOU AWAY!! Giving you absolute deep throat and alternating between balls licking and great AR, she gives you the CFM look at the same time. She will INSIST you CIM :p

Her pussy is neatly trimmed and white tiger below. Very nice to finger her...young tight juicy...

Boobs: A cup, firm and with pointed light brown nipples
Looks: 6.5 (7 with her CFM look)
AR: 9/10 (sensational, very shiok)
GFE - 9/10
Frenching - certainly

She is a nice and warm person like many Pinays.

If you are looking for an unworldly BBBJ experience, try her la..

mydickulike
13-02-2009, 01:14 PM
thanks bro hotbod8 for ur truthful fr, she is truly da best blower.

she's available from 12noon to 10 at nite, bros pls treat her nice. :p

oldracer80
13-02-2009, 03:00 PM
thanks bro hotbod8 for ur truthful fr, she is truly da best blower.

she's available from 12noon to 10 at nite, bros pls treat her nice. :p

bro thanks for number next time got lobang pm me i am into pinay and malay chic

cheers:D

oldracer80
13-02-2009, 03:27 PM
:Dwah thanks bro appointment confrim liao,
tomoroow going if good will post good FR

cheers thanks bro:D

mydickulike
13-02-2009, 03:57 PM
:Dwah thanks bro appointment confrim liao,
tomoroow going if good will post good FR

cheers thanks bro:D

bro, i had given u her ctc already. post fr after bonking.

bros, she's available today so u can get her ctc from me. :p

happy bonking!!

werwet2
13-02-2009, 05:33 PM
Hi my dick u like,

u got pm faster pm me ha ha i fan gong le free man...

mydickulike
13-02-2009, 05:37 PM
bros also to let u know that she just sms me so i better post before i forget, she doesn't work in the mornings, only from 12noon & also dont do on Sundays as she got to go to church or something like that lah. it's also her 1st time in sg & dont know places well, for those newbies who wants her ctc, pls read the thread clearly before u start asking numbers.

she doesn't wear school uniforms, stockings or pantyhose, also she doesn't bring CDs along with her lah. What if AV checks, sure die rite ? she's a very good GEM which many bros here doesn't want to lose so newbies please take note or i won't hesitate to REPORT u in here.

Seniors feel free to get her ctc from me, HAPPY BONKING Bros!!:p

mydickulike
13-02-2009, 06:01 PM
werwet2, what u trying to do ? u pm me saying u in need of her now, i gave u her number & u sms her asking for $100/2/2 ? what the F*** u trying to do ? would u like me to expose ur number to all bros & sis so that they can be aware or u ?

werwet2
13-02-2009, 06:07 PM
sorry brother,

but why so angry over this small case, i say sorry to u again sorry.

jimmyt
13-02-2009, 10:40 PM
Thank you for the contact....Appreciated.

I totally agreed "SHE WAS BORN TO SUCK DICKS - A TRUE MASTER AT WORK"

Her pussy is neatly trimmed n quite tight n juicy...

Boobs: A cup, firm and with pointed light brown nipples
Looks: 6.5
GFE - 9/10
Frenching - certainly

She is friendly.... and not a time keeper.
still think of the feeling of my dick... in her ... oops...:p

mydickulike
13-02-2009, 10:44 PM
sorry brother,

but why so angry over this small case, i say sorry to u again sorry.

no problem, just reminding lah. :)

mydickulike
14-02-2009, 12:53 PM
thanks bro jimmyt for ur truthful fr, hope u enjoyed ur bonk. :p

mydickulike
14-02-2009, 01:55 PM
i having lunch now so u can just pm me 4 her ctc

golite_xtreme
14-02-2009, 04:26 PM
Tried Tara last night... She can really suck dicks man!! Must try her deep throat, really damn shiok... She will put your whole dick in her mouth and then she will swirl her toungue around your dick... So shiok that i nearly cim...

Next come the fj, her pussy was dry... I guess she had too many cust during the day, not enough juice left :) So ended by bj n hj... Only had 1 shot cos too tired... Overall she is really a nice bonk :)

Looks: 7
Boobs: 6 (small)
bbbj: 8
fj: 7

mydickulike
14-02-2009, 07:05 PM
thanks bro golite_xtreme for ur fr, if got somemore good lobang i'll include u. :p

mydickulike
14-02-2009, 07:06 PM
Tried Tara last night... She can really suck dicks man!! Must try her deep throat, really damn shiok... She will put your whole dick in her mouth and then she will swirl her toungue around your dick... So shiok that i nearly cim...

Next come the fj, her pussy was dry... I guess she had too many cust during the day, not enough juice left :) So ended by bj n hj... Only had 1 shot cos too tired... Overall she is really a nice bonk :)

Looks: 7
Boobs: 6 (small)
bbbj: 8
fj: 7

bro golite_xtreme, i up u already. CHEERS!!:p

golite_xtreme
14-02-2009, 07:37 PM
thanks man! :)

mydickulike
15-02-2009, 03:45 PM
good news bros, she is able to work today. just received an sms saying she's free already :p

mydickulike
15-02-2009, 04:22 PM
for bros who wants her ctc can get it from me.

mydickulike
16-02-2009, 12:32 PM
afternoon bros, those who would like to try TARA feel free to get her ctc from me. she's free today for session, CHEERS!! Happy Bonking Bros!

mydickulike
16-02-2009, 01:37 PM
BORN TO SUCK DICKS....good way to describe her, hahahaha :D

KingBaba
16-02-2009, 05:45 PM
hi bro.

yup, yup yup, born to suck dick. that she is.

met her today, whatever states in the previous FR is true.

So a short FR from me.

Meet, bathe and bbbj in the toilet and bed. 30mins finally CIM. what a feeling.
Then wash up and bbbj again, wow.
proceed with 30 mins of massage. very very relaxing man.
Then go for round TWO. full fj until she cum. me too old after 30mins of fj too exhausted to cum. she has a never say die attitude, bbbj again in the bed and toilet for another 10mins trying to make me CIM. wow. wow.wow. but never can as ran out of steam. never seen a girl that blow and sucks so passionately.
total of one hour and 40 mins of non stop activity, so value for money. worth every cents and even gave her some tips.

RTF: certainly before she goes back.

my first encounter with a pinoy and definitely much much better than some of our local gerls. Very very service orientated.

thank TS for getting a gem .

KingBaba.

mydickulike
16-02-2009, 06:03 PM
bro kingbaba, thanks for the truthful fr on Tara, up u already. bros, if you want her ctc, just get it from me. CHEERS!!

mydickulike
17-02-2009, 08:18 PM
had sms her today to warn her about the conman/impersonation going on in the forum lately & ask how was she doing, overall she's happy with most bros here. she says all my friends very humble & gentlemen, nice to hear that. so bros if u like her ctc pls treat her well & feel free to get it from me. CHEERS!! happy bonking!

mydickulike
17-02-2009, 09:42 PM
i just gave out Tara's ctc to some bros, remember to post fr after bonking. Cheers!!

mydickulike
18-02-2009, 01:39 PM
bros, if you like to have Tara's ctc feel free to get it from me but give me awhile to reply. Cheers!! :p

mydickulike
18-02-2009, 05:16 PM
ctc been given out to more bros, hope to see more frs.

hsuehhenlu
18-02-2009, 05:30 PM
bro
can share her contact? Thanks
[email protected]

mydickulike
18-02-2009, 08:15 PM
hope to see more frs bros, happy bonking! CHEERS!!

mydickulike
19-02-2009, 12:36 PM
bros gd things don't share ? hahahaha, after bonk never post fr ? kindly post fr after bonking & share with other bros ur experience. :p

dagme
19-02-2009, 01:06 PM
Had a session with tara on saturday.

She is a real tigress. Very horny in the bed. She says that she is happy to make everyman in the world sextified.

Let me get down to the score

BBBJ - 9/10 (Gave me a wet BJ in the washroom)
FJ - 9/10 (moans ;))
GFE - 9/10 (very easy to get along)
AR - 9/10 (very good)

Overall - 9/10

Shouldnt miss this gem

zack123
19-02-2009, 01:45 PM
Had a session with Tara yesterday 430 pm. My short FR below:

Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
BJ: 9/10
FJ: Did not do
AR: Yes
Fingering: Yes
CIM: Yes
Overal: 7/10

Tara practices very good hygiene and makes sure that you are really cleaned up before session. Sucks non-stop. So good that i ended up with 2 BJs, though she needs a bit more practice in deep throating.

Recommended for those who are looking for hyper active girls for non-stop action. For those who fail IPPT like me the heart may not be strong enough....:D

Thanks bro for the contact.

mydickulike
19-02-2009, 03:07 PM
thanks bro zack123 & dagme for tara's fr, she's born to suck dicks sia!:D

up u already bro!

mydickulike
19-02-2009, 04:12 PM
feel free to get her ctc from me, happy bonking.

mydickulike
19-02-2009, 05:58 PM
more frs please bros, cheers!!

gian_soong
20-02-2009, 08:52 AM
Got the ctc from TS and went ahead to book her right away....

When I opened the door, I was disappointed. Definitely not my type. However, her service and attittude more than makes up for it. A very cheerful and friendly gal who is hardowrking and keen to please her customers.

I think I am very into looks, so no matter how hard she tried, i could not get hard. And yes, she tried really hard! Even when i told her to stop cause it is not getting anywhere, she refused to give up. However i told her that i really could not. After 30 mins, i washed up and left. I still paid her the full amount because of her attitude. Afterall, it was my fault, not hers....

Thanks bro for your contact.

Boobs: A cup,
Looks: 5 (not for bros into lookers)
BBBJ: 7
AJ: Yes

Pls up my points if u like my FR. thanks

mydickulike
20-02-2009, 02:49 PM
tnks bro gian_soong for tara's fr, up u already.

mydickulike
20-02-2009, 03:48 PM
bros, if u want Tara's ctc, just get it from me. Cheers!! Happy BONKING!!!

mydickulike
20-02-2009, 04:19 PM
Please read my thread carefully before asking for ctcs! got a kol from Tara, this bro asked her to meet at 3.45. she went down by cab & up his rm, he rejected. bros, u know why ? he thought all along TARA was a gay/ladyboy sia, how stupid can he be ? he didnt even give her like transport money or something.

mydickulike
20-02-2009, 06:23 PM
feel free to get Tara's ctc from me, CHEERS!! Happy BONKING!!!

mydickulike
20-02-2009, 07:39 PM
feel free to get Tara's ctc from me, CHEERS!! :p Happy BONKING!!!

mydickulike
20-02-2009, 08:06 PM
bros feel free to get Tara's ctc from me, CHEERS!! :p Happy BONKING!!! have a nice day!

mydickulike
21-02-2009, 06:59 PM
have a great weekend bros, must strike 4d then can bonk more.

lianx888
22-02-2009, 03:00 PM
Had a session with Tara some days ago, but only have chance to post fr today :) after getting ctc from TS, proceed to sms her and go down to the agreed location. Well, one thing I can tell u bro that she is very wild cum naughty girl in bed (just tell her you want so) :D just skip the SOP and go right down to the score card;

Looks: 7/10 (looks will grow on you)
Body: 7/10 (small and cute size)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
AR: 8/10
GFE: 8/10 (she is funny)

Thanks TS for introducing the gem to me...

peach boy
23-02-2009, 01:09 AM
bro ts care to share ctc,tks:D

mydickulike
23-02-2009, 01:41 PM
bro lianx888, up you already. yes, she's really good. kind of miss her bbbj, will be going to RTF soon.:p bros, if u want her ctc, you can get it from me. newbies welcome too but you have to leave your sbf nick & ctc in my mailbox before i release her ctc to you.

CHEERS!!

Happy Bonking Bros!!!

steelhorn
23-02-2009, 04:50 PM
I hv a sexion with her recently. Thanks TS for the contact.
I went for 1 round as i was tired after a long meeting with client. Still hv to meet up with her even though really tired. Don't want to aeroplane her.
She's very cooperative when she came in and automatic asked to shower together. Like other bros here mentioned hygiene is her priorty. i like that too.
Washed from my neck til my feet. Really shiok. Forgot to mention my asshole too.
After shower, straight proceed to bed and licking both my nipples. Very sensational. down to the side of my body and down to my feet. Ooooh...shiok sia.
Proceed upward to suck my balls, lick all the way up to my penis and gulp up my whole didi. Yes, deep throat. This deep action continued for quite few mins until I cannot tahan anymore but to turn her now facing upward in bed to fondle her b cup breasts. ( at this pt, I don't really feel anything becoz I'm a huge boobs man, know what I mean?) Insert my steelhorn and start pumping, chg to side way and finally load off in her mouth. I must admit she's hard working and know her job well. So, no regret even I paid full for just 1 round. Must say one of the best Pinays I hv ever engaged.
After washed up, she offer to massage. No play play one hor. Especially on the legs and arms. I enjoyed the massage session entirely.
Told her I will get my full 2 hour support the next time I see her again.
Look: 5.5/10
Boobs: 5/10 (B-cup sigh...the bigger the better for me)
Body: 6.5/10
Massage skill: 7/10
Will I do it again? Yes.

mydickulike
23-02-2009, 05:01 PM
yes bro, she's born to suck dicks.

hardonguy
23-02-2009, 05:15 PM
anymore gd lobang 2 share bro ???

mydickulike
23-02-2009, 08:15 PM
not yet bro, if i have any i'll inform you.:p

mydickulike
24-02-2009, 05:37 PM
for bros that like Tara, just pm me for her ctc.

CHEERS!!

Happy Bonking!!!

mydickulike
24-02-2009, 09:19 PM
just RTF Tara this evening after work, shiok! thats all i can say, hmm...YUMMY...

24-02-2009, 09:24 PM
bro can give me her contact? tq ok

mydickulike
24-02-2009, 10:44 PM
she just sent me an sms saying she's free tomorrow from 12 pm to late, so bros if u like to have a session with Tara, you can just pm me for her ctc. Take care of this GEM, be gentle & don't frighten her.

CHEERS!!

Happy Bonking!!!

mydickulike
25-02-2009, 03:30 PM
she's free today bros, pls ctc her direct.

mydickulike
25-02-2009, 05:26 PM
just finish work, so bros who would like her ctc i'm free now to give out.

Cheers!!

Happy Bonking!!!:p

mydickulike
26-02-2009, 01:41 PM
raining heavily outside, just after lunch. now feeling very horny, how nice could just leave office to get a nice bonk. hahahaha

me4asia
26-02-2009, 01:43 PM
Can I get her number you, PM to me,
I am off monday and want to give a shot.

Thanks

mydickulike
26-02-2009, 02:59 PM
Can I get her number you, PM to me,
I am off monday and want to give a shot.

Thanks

ok bro, will pm u her ctc :p Cheers!!

hotshot185
27-02-2009, 02:39 AM
Hi bro TS nice pics u have ... can you kindly pm contact please ? Looking forward to hear from you soon bro ...:)

mydickulike
27-02-2009, 02:39 PM
Hi bro TS nice pics u have ... can you kindly pm contact please ? Looking forward to hear from you soon bro ...:)

pm you already bro. Cheers!! Happy Bonking!!!:p

mydickulike
27-02-2009, 05:51 PM
hey bros, if you like to on Tara just pm me to get her ctc. she's available today. CHEERS!!
Happy Bonking!!!

mydickulike
28-02-2009, 02:47 PM
receive an sms from Tara, she had inform me that she also does 1 shot.

damage : $70/1shot or $120/2shots :p

Cheers!!

Happy Bonking!!!

mydickulike
28-02-2009, 06:22 PM
Govt give us $$$ so we can bonk more....hahahhha:p

28-02-2009, 07:53 PM
Pls PM me the contact.. tks bro :)

mydickulike
02-03-2009, 01:11 PM
had given you guys her ctc, post fr after session.

ChEERS!!

Happy Bonking!!!

mydickulike
04-03-2009, 04:32 PM
BROS, PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT I WOULD NOT BE HELPING TARA ANYMORE SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME FOR HER CTC.

I had just found out from 1 of our bros in here, SBF Nick ~ BADBOYINK, anyway thanks for his info when he pm me earlier. After session when he went into the toilet to urine then left the room, as he walked to his car he took out his waallet to take out his cashcard, he found he had some cash short. he double check again & again, he short of $180 as he withdrew $300 in total from ATM & he intended to go car workshop after session. I called Tara to ask about it, she denied at first but later admitted about it. So bros, I would not be helping her anymore in sharing her ctc here.

CHEERS!!!

mydickulike
04-03-2009, 08:46 PM
Please do not ask me for her ctc, i stated clearly.

Brother...Bob
04-03-2009, 08:51 PM
Bro TS,

I uppz you becos you played by the rule!

Bro Bob

mydickulike
04-03-2009, 08:56 PM
Bro TS,

I uppz you becos you played by the rule!

Bro Bob

Thanks bro, she done things like this isnt nice. i was the 1 who intro bros to her, how can she do this to my friends sia. so many other babes to bonk, i won't help her give out ctcs anymore. :mad:

Brother...Bob, I had uppz you back. thanks bro.

CHEERS!!!

Liv3vil
08-03-2009, 04:19 AM
had Tara last week. Thanks TS for the contact.

As usual, open room and wait for Tara to arrive. DIng dong and a sweet lady appear. All SOP as what bros mentioned. Except that she actually poke her finger into my a** during foreplay. So pain .. keke.. I asked her to stop. Not so used to it.

Ratings
Looks: 7/10
Horniness: 10/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (super hardworking)
FJ: DId not try. Did not bring CD in the end cim x 2.
Boobs:6/10 (not too big but nice nipples)

Thanks TS

nookiebukie
08-03-2009, 08:30 PM
Had a session with Tara on 26th Feb. After trying a few positions and still could not come she insisted on CIM, so had a h/j from her until the deed was done.
Then she says she likes me and wants to know if she can call me. So I say ok but not on weekends and not between 7pm to 7am from Mon to Fri as I'm a family man and I've had FLs almost get me into trouble previously. That's f**King exactly what she does; "hw r u" at 3.30am, "gd nite" at 5.50 am. Are these pinoys stupid or boh chap or just plain troublemakers?
Anyway, we arranged to meet again on Tues, 3rd March. After taking a half day leave, after booking the room, after smsing her the room number, kena aeroplane.
2 days later she sends me an sms, "I'm going back soon, do u want to meet me?", Of course, told her to get lost.

08-03-2009, 09:59 PM
liar liar he is okt la then his gal fall out with him liao tat y he say tara is a thief.. he then is a beast

mydickulike
09-03-2009, 02:47 PM
liar liar he is okt la then his gal fall out with him liao tat y he say tara is a thief.. he then is a beast

motherfu**er u don't talk cock here....can i say she working for you that's why u speaking up for her ? if i OKT i also won't do pinoy FL, they can do good FJ but attitude wise, fuck tub!!

mydickulike
09-03-2009, 02:51 PM
motherfu**er u don't talk cock here....can i say she working for you that's why u speaking up for her ? if i OKT i also won't do pinoy FL, they can do good FJ but attitude wise, fuck tub!!

also just to let you know that she works for a MAMASON name Nicole that brings Pinoys down to our shore, you can maybe find them near Mustafa area. So do not acuse me of being an OKT, u fucking CLONE NICK!!!:mad:

lifelezz
13-03-2009, 09:37 AM
Can i get her contact pls.

Saint_low77
16-03-2009, 08:41 PM
Can I have her contact?

Khell
30-03-2009, 12:32 AM
Bro TS, can you please PM me her contact number? Am very interested. Thank you.

bollywood
28-08-2009, 07:11 PM
Can i kindly hv her contact

doch
10-11-2009, 03:23 PM
can pm me ctc

devil81
10-12-2009, 10:05 AM
bro... share contacts pls... thanks..