PDA

View Full Version : New York Spa

CBsex
14-05-2003, 08:10 AM
Any recommandation for the gal in NY spa with good service?
Joey still there?

strikeer
15-05-2003, 08:47 PM
hi bros out there can anyone pls tell mi how to get to NY spa? went to serach in the other threads and also on the serach engine but to no avail...... thankz in advance.

maufans
15-05-2003, 09:26 PM
Just tell any taxi driver ... NEW YORK HOTEL PLEASE ... about RM5 ... settle ... Simple right? :)

ultrajs
17-05-2003, 07:35 PM
New York Spa is located at:

Hotel New York, 2nd Floor
No.22, Jalan Dato Abdullah Tahir
80300 Johor Bahru
Tel: 07-333 9696

According to the namecard that was given to me by Captain Sky, New York Spa is managed by Rich Discovery Sdn. Bhd.

So when you pay using your credit card, you'll see on your bill as well as your credit card statement showing "Rich Discovery Sdn. Bhd."

A good way of not letting your wife or girlfriend know where you had spent.

freeman0239
20-05-2003, 04:17 PM
Ai yah, what all the hassle. Use CASH payment and solve all the problem and also don't stupid to put the receipt in your wallet for record. Always remember to "clean mouth after the milk session".

KID278
20-05-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by freeman0239
Ai yah, what all the hassle. Use CASH payment and solve all the problem and also don't stupid to put the receipt in your wallet for record. Always remember to "clean mouth after the milk session".

that's the problem with people who want to impress and yet....haiz.....:o

Cheers.
Kid278.

hccheonger
26-05-2003, 09:49 AM
Hi bros

I am new in this forum and would ask bros here to help.

I used to cheong health centre at Crown Prince Hotel but never been to New York Hotel. As I am driving there, could bros let me know how to get to NYH from the check point?

Many Thanks.

And it is NYH girls are better than girls at Crown Prine?

:o

hccheonger
26-05-2003, 09:50 AM
How do get there if i am driving from the check point?

Many thanks!

I used to cheong Crown Prince only.... is NYH better.

Hitman
26-05-2003, 02:30 PM
Hi,

It's actually very easy to drive to New York Hotel, the hotel is very prominent as it is a lone tall building and the words (in red) are at the top of the building. You can't miss it. Just drive in a general direction and you'll be able to reach there in less than five minutes from the causeway...

Have fun!

CBsex
26-05-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by CBsex
Any recommandation for the gal in NY spa with good service?
Joey still there?

FR FOR COCO & YEN YEN

Date : 25/5/03
Name : Coco, No : 28
Figure : Small Frame with solid body ( long hair)
AR : No ( But didn't ask)
Msg : 6/10 ( 10min )
Body : 6/10 (34B)
Fingering : Not allow
BJ : 7/10 ( Good suction )
FJ : 6/10 (Moan very soft)
One thing no good is ..........have to take bath myself after FJ

Date : 19/4/03
Name : Yen Yen, No : I think 68
Figure : Tall and slim (long hair )
AR : 4/10 (a while only)
Msg : 5/10
Body : 5/10 ( Too slim with 34A)
Fingering : Not allow
BJ : 7/10
Fj : 6/10 ( Moan very lough and very good in doggie)
Same ........have to take bath myself

hccheonger
26-05-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Hitman
Hi,

It's actually very easy to drive to New York Hotel, the hotel is very prominent as it is a lone tall building and the words (in red) are at the top of the building. You can't miss it. Just drive in a general direction and you'll be able to reach there in less than five minutes from the causeway...

Have fun!

Thanks Bros Hitman

It is the direction towards Taman Sentosa? Or Eden? Or the Sultan Palace?

May go down with two friends next week.

Please advice.

Hitman
26-05-2003, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by hccheonger
Thanks Bros Hitman

It is the direction towards Taman Sentosa? Or Eden? Or the Sultan Palace?

May go down with two friends next week.

Please advice.

It's towards Taman Sentosa . . . You can't miss it... Single biege Building with the words 'New York Hotel' at the top . . .

Have fun . . .

hccheonger
27-05-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Hitman
It's towards Taman Sentosa . . . You can't miss it... Single biege Building with the words 'New York Hotel' at the top . . .

Have fun . . .

Bro Hitman

Thank you so much for your advice. Will PM you my FR after my adventure.

Happy cheonging and good health ;)

Hitman
27-05-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by hccheonger
Bro Hitman

Thank you so much for your advice. Will PM you my FR after my adventure.

Happy cheonging and good health ;)
Always a pleasure assisting fellow brothers...

No need to PM me the FR la, just post it for all brothers to read also... :)

Have fun !

etch
28-05-2003, 10:45 AM
Drive till u past Citibank & BP petrol station on your left after the overhead bridge...
Turn left directly after past Grand Continential, New York hotel is approx. 50 metres on your right....Cheers

hccheonger
28-05-2003, 11:00 AM
Very Informative. Thanks!

Got any good recommendation (gals)

Cheers.:p

thruster
21-06-2003, 12:03 AM
Can i ask how much is the price for HJ, BJ and FJ in this place?

WoW_LaU
21-06-2003, 01:22 AM
Hi all,

I'm new here. I would like to know usually what time does all the HC closed? and how's the damage like?

Please advise. Thank you!

ultrajs
24-06-2003, 09:53 PM
The HC closes at 11.30pm. But you won't be able to find much girls after 9.30pm. I went there once at this time, only to find myself and my buddy with 2 other old man dipping in the hot pool.

The price is RM198 (Entrance fee + facilities + makan + massage + HJ + BJ + FJ)

andyqkw
27-06-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by ultrajs
The HC closes at 11.30pm. But you won't be able to find much girls after 9.30pm. I went there once at this time, only to find myself and my buddy with 2 other old man dipping in the hot pool.

The price is RM198 (Entrance fee + facilities + makan + massage + HJ + BJ + FJ)
Thanks for the info, if not wait blur blur go there no girls...

pussywillo
28-06-2003, 12:01 AM
driving towards Pelangi plaza, after going thru underpass turn left at 1st junction .
ITS right infront of u.

jojoman
28-06-2003, 11:27 PM
just came back from tat:D

samurai
30-06-2003, 02:01 PM
Care to elaborate a bit what happened there, or which girl and overall?

jamesbon
02-07-2003, 07:51 PM
Hi..bro,

please let me know how to ask OKT to change the girl if she does not suits me.....

the_angel
06-07-2003, 11:09 PM
any recommendation in New york Spa? saw no 75 the other time (Don't know her name) Not bad.... anyone try b4???

kevin220868
08-07-2003, 05:27 PM
Any bro ever try Penny 55???:confused:

happyangie
18-07-2003, 02:42 PM
Any bro ever try Ann b4? Forget wat's the num oledi.

pussywillo
22-07-2003, 05:25 PM
just a word of advice if using credit be warned. my card was clones and the banks cancelled all my credit unless paid th eout standing balance...
YOU HAVE BEEN WORNED

cheongkid
22-07-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by pussywillo
just a word of advice if using credit be warned. my card was clones and the banks cancelled all my credit unless paid th eout standing balance...
YOU HAVE BEEN WORNED
the best is to use cash at these places, you will never know...

you are still liable for any fraudulent charges made before you reported to the bank.

lihaojun
28-05-2004, 08:54 PM
hi BRo can i noe whether the WL there are local malaysian chinese ?? All the names that u all had mentioned in this forum. ThAnks in advance. hope to hear from u all cause never chiong jb hc before and planning to do so! ;p

MachoDevilX
28-05-2004, 09:33 PM
the best is to use cash at these places, you will never know...

you are still liable for any fraudulent charges made before you reported to the bank.

Yup. I agree with bro cheongkid.
Always try to pay cash at these places (LSBs, KTVs, HCs. etc.).
:cool:

axeman24
31-05-2004, 12:18 PM
Hi CB,

I'm new in this forum too. Anyway I was in New York yesterday after playing golf in JB with my friends and captain Ricky introduce me to this girl Tag no. 89 and her name is Maggie. To me she is not very pretty but lookable but her service is (which I consider is excellent) Massage is I would say 8/10, Boobs sizeable, Foreplay is good and give you a very good gf feeling really chatty girl if you like it but I have to warn you first its my opinion so it might be different from what you want and expected :)

So thats my FR. My friend try Shirley tag no. can't remember what he told me that the massage was good too but she is a bit short so might want to try her as well. Hmmm........some other names I know is Safari, Samanta.
Well these are some of the names I know which was provided by my friends. S hope you will enjoy over there. Happy bonking :D

gigantic_tk
08-06-2004, 11:39 AM
JB New lobang - b Guy M

Just got back from a day trip from JB. If you are familiar, I would suggest you go to Jalan Serampang. Along Jalan Serampang, as you turn in and drive about 50m, you'll see a row of shops with a lot of pubs such as Belle's Place, Xanadu etc on your right. You'll also see a Bumiputra Commerce bank. While you are standing in front of BCB, you see next to a coffee shop, a guy always standing out there. You need to approach the guy and tell him that you are there to book a lady.

Once he allows you to enter and go upstairs, you see a lot of girls consisting only Indo & Thai. You need to go there at 10pm onwards and once you see someone you like, you tell the captain that you want to book her out and it costs onloy RM300.00 nothing more!

He'll either sent her to your hotel in 15 min later or you pay and just leave with her. The girl will be with you overnight till 12pm thenext day. You need to then stop by a 7 Eleven to get additional pack of 3 pc condom as the girl is only equipped with 3 pc only. Normally you can screww up to 3 times as she will only have 3 pc condom but if you have more, then sweet talk her for more shots.

You can screw her till you run out of sperm and if you are happy the next day, pls give only RM50.00 tip and nothing more! Don't spoil the market pls!

I stay in New York std room for only RM100.00 and there has not been any hassle since I started staying here and guess what there is a Police Marine meeting going on right now but they don't seem to give a rat shit.

I book a Thai girl 19 yr old with nice figure, sweet face and with huge firm boobs of 36B. Her No. there is 82 if I'm not mistaken but her name is Noy.. Ask the Captain for her with the given description. Had 6 shots with her and the best one so far this year.

Enjoy yourself & don't forget to post.

From another forum by Guy M, forward here to share with Bros in this forum....................gigantic_tk

axeman24
08-06-2004, 03:04 PM
Yo Bro Gigantic,

Thanks for the info. I will see my friend knows the place or not :D

toothbrush
09-06-2004, 12:14 AM
Yup. I agree with bro cheongkid.
Always try to pay cash at these places (LSBs, KTVs, HCs. etc.).
:cool:

Even some hotel sometime cock up with bill too

justl00king
09-06-2004, 07:08 AM
went new york with some bros today.no number in mind so let captain decide.

number 36
name fion
age-20 something
looks-6.5
body-6 got slight tummy
boobs-b cup
massage-nil
catbath-6
bbbj-8.5
ar-7
fj-6.5

this one the kung hu is the bbbj. can cim if willing to pay for second shot. anyone looking for a good blow can try her.

justl00king
18-06-2004, 06:17 AM
how come ny spa got two threads. anyway any update from bros here. maybe going soon. :D

gigantic_tk
18-06-2004, 10:38 AM
how come ny spa got two threads. anyway any update from bros here. maybe going soon. :D

A smart Aleh never check before he created similar threads. Now you need 2 heads to view these 2 threads...............and the information have been scattered. So advise bros who want to start a new thread please go thru the forum to ensure that it is a new thread, of course with different content and header lor......please.. :D

toothbrush
18-06-2004, 07:47 PM
New York Spa is located at:

Hotel New York, 2nd Floor
No.22, Jalan Dato Abdullah Tahir
80300 Johor Bahru
Tel: 07-333 9696

According to the namecard that was given to me by Captain Sky, New York Spa is managed by Rich Discovery Sdn. Bhd.

So when you pay using your credit card, you'll see on your bill as well as your credit card statement showing "

A good way of not letting your wife or girlfriend know where you had spent.

What is "Rich Discovery Sdn. Bhd." actually?

toothbrush
18-06-2004, 08:53 PM
JB New lobang - b Guy M

Just got back from a day trip from JB. If you are familiar, I would suggest you go to Jalan Serampang. Along Jalan Serampang, as you turn in and drive about 50m, you'll see a row of shops with a lot of pubs such as Belle's Place, Xanadu etc on your right. You'll also see a Bumiputra Commerce bank. While you are standing in front of BCB, you see next to a coffee shop, a guy always standing out there. You need to approach the guy and tell him that you are there to book a lady.

Once he allows you to enter and go upstairs, you see a lot of girls consisting only Indo & Thai. You need to go there at 10pm onwards and once you see someone you like, you tell the captain that you want to book her out and it costs onloy RM300.00 nothing more!

He'll either sent her to your hotel in 15 min later or you pay and just leave with her. The girl will be with you overnight till 12pm thenext day. You need to then stop by a 7 Eleven to get additional pack of 3 pc condom as the girl is only equipped with 3 pc only. Normally you can screww up to 3 times as she will only have 3 pc condom but if you have more, then sweet talk her for more shots.

You can screw her till you run out of sperm and if you are happy the next day, pls give only RM50.00 tip and nothing more! Don't spoil the market pls!

I stay in New York std room for only RM100.00 and there has not been any hassle since I started staying here and guess what there is a Police Marine meeting going on right now but they don't seem to give a rat shit.

I book a Thai girl 19 yr old with nice figure, sweet face and with huge firm boobs of 36B. Her No. there is 82 if I'm not mistaken but her name is Noy.. Ask the Captain for her with the given description. Had 6 shots with her and the best one so far this year.

Enjoy yourself & don't forget to post.

From another forum by Guy M, forward here to share with Bros in this forum....................gigantic_tk

I was in JB this afternoon.... dun have your contact.. or else can jio you to go NY spa :D

gigantic_tk
18-06-2004, 10:33 PM
I was in JB this afternoon.... dun have your contact.. or else can jio you to go NY spa :D

Thanks, I was thinking of going since Monday, but some jobs hold me up so had to postpone. My target destination this time is either GCH or Roman. NY - had been there few times aredi and dun have much selection. BW have better selection but no hot pool. Some other times we will meet then..... :D

toothbrush
19-06-2004, 01:25 AM
Thanks, I was thinking of going since Monday, but some jobs hold me up so had to postpone. My target destination this time is either GCH or Roman. NY - had been there few times aredi and dun have much selection. BW have better selection but no hot pool. Some other times we will meet then..... :D

sure... also have to save up $$$
recently spend alot too.. :p

usmjordan2
26-06-2004, 02:39 AM
Stop the girl no : 36 , you will regret

i went the place last 2 days and recommanded by OKT the girl no : 36
after 45 mins I can only use 3 words ( KNN or NBCB ) to rate the overall service.

why ?

1. girl look : give me money also need to consider
2. figure : tammy bigger than me
3. age : look above 25

this girl will chop you by her mouth , bj for you , then you cim only half way
than she will tell you her grandmother story , to explain you have to top $150 or $100 for 2nd time , MKH .. sorry for so rude.

ignore this girl : 36 .......if you dont trust me ... just go ahead and try
you will regret for not listen what i said.

humsuplow
26-06-2004, 03:14 AM
Stop the girl no : 36 , you will regret

i went the place last 2 days and recommanded by OKT the girl no : 36
after 45 mins I can only use 3 words ( KNN or NBCB ) to rate the overall service.

why ?

1. girl look : give me money also need to consider
2. figure : tammy bigger than me
3. age : look above 25

this girl will chop you by her mouth , bj for you , then you cim only half way
than she will tell you her grandmother story , to explain you have to top $150 or $100 for 2nd time , MKH .. sorry for so rude.

ignore this girl : 36 .......if you dont trust me ... just go ahead and try
you will regret for not listen what i said.

what if i got too much money and nowhere to spend, can i go for her? :D

jbguy
11-07-2004, 11:43 AM
Just share with you all.
Becos some fren come from KL,bring them to few of place to see see & look look, 1st we went to Ocean at 4th floor,so sad most of the door closed becos they working inside,only few door open for us to peep,not good and fatty,go down to 2nd & 3 rd floor,all the girl so so only,we dun get any gal then go to NY Spa.
Time about 730pm,we have enjoy the facality there and the food too,there about a hrs plus,captain came and bring us to room.
my gal is no 23,4got the name,she is cute and frenly,just as normal she start massage me,but not power,about 10 min she bath for me,then.....
NO: 23
Looks: 7/10 cute and a bit baby face
Body - 7/10
Boobs - 6/10
Catbath - 6/10
AR - NIL
BJ - 6.5/10
FJ - 7/10

After this about 1130pm, we come to dolphin and ask O Gao to bring us some new chick,4 of us have 3 yuan nan and 1 thai,they all can speak mandarin,
we booking them damage 350/person include the hotel.
drink and food total 402.75rm the whole night spend 1800rm for 4 of us at here
my gal call LI Mei No 96,pretty and slim. 20yrs.
NO: 96
Looks: 7/10
Body - 8/10 (is my taste)
Boobs - 7/10 (pink clr)
Catbath - 6/10 soso only
AR - NIL
BJ - 5/10 not realy good,but can tahan
FJ - 8/10 I like she moan and easy wet,tight pussy