PDA

View Full Version : 21 years old innocent and shy pretty local chinese, Carol

true_enjoyment
21-02-2009, 02:28 PM
Plaza Singapura MacDonald, 5th Feb 09, noon. She came in a tight green A&W T-shirt and kaki short, very casual and natural, it suits her look. She has very distinctive features with shoulder length hair, and she looks young. I would had guessed that she is 17 or so, making her all so tempting! She's a shy gal, doesn't rattle on and on. She just left her job and decided to try FL, this is her first time trying, so guys have to go easy on her.

Name: Carol
Race: Chinese
Height: 162cm
Weight: 45kg
Vital Stats: 32B-25-34

Do's: BBBJ, cunnilingus, french kiss, CIM, stimulate the clitoris.

Don'ts: fingering, AR, AJ. For any other services not mention here, take it as no untill i clarify. Thanks.

Carol is a young looking pretty gal, with slight tan. Her body is full, nice curve and round firm ass, makes one drools with lust! The only setback is probably her passive character and maybe lack of skill due to inexperience. However definitely 1 fine lady to spend the whole sensual hour with.

She takes Chinese and Malays.

She doesn't have any tattoo and doesn't smoke.

She can take appointments from 2pm to 8pm between Sun to Thu and 2pm to 10pm latest on Fri and Sat.

Damage: 300/1/1, RTF 260/1/1

bomboom
23-02-2009, 01:20 AM
tried her few days back . here is FR.

Looks: 7/10 a bit on the tanned side but got lovely looks
Boobs: B - a Handful
french kiss - 8/10 a passionate kisser
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10 - very wet
overall service - 7.5
RTF: yes!

Koreanlover
20-06-2009, 06:13 PM
A sweet 21 year old with beautiful eyes. Looks a little Eurasian to me and definitely not ah lian. Makes you feel like you are making love during your uni days (if I could forget my age). Unlike my other girls, carol looks intently at me with her eyes even when I penetrated her. Not sure why but this has remained in my mind although we parted yesterday. Our session is not the typical "wham bam, thank you mam" but one with kisses, chatting, and getting to know each other. I guess that's the diff for me unlike honking china girls where I have limited command of the language. Don't expect the usual FL service but rather the experience of being of a young pleasant spore girl. Cheers to Carol and TE for the experience.

Vincentx21
15-08-2009, 03:14 PM
i tried her few days back she is a nice n friendly gal. here is ur FR

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: B -
french kiss - never try b4
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: never try b4
overall service - 8.0

basher69
19-08-2009, 07:31 AM
Was trying to book Livia, but in the end Carol was available.

Knock on the door, opened it and in walked a GND, dress and slippers. Horny old man that I am, my didi was already reacting on the thought of ravishing a young girl who didnt look more than 18. Anyway off she went to shower as I had mine already.

She joined me on the bed with a towel wrapped round. Closer expection, she has a curvaceous body but not the bah bah type. After chatting for awhile, decided that I better take the initiative otherwise she would just sit there. I pulled the towel away, disrobing her and revealing all to be seen. Starting nibbling her ears and kissing her as I slowly pushed her down beneath me. With me on top of her, I started caressing her and she slowly responded. Her breathing got heavier and heavier. Placing my fingers at the golden spot, I prised it open and started fingering her. Water started to gush and she was obviously more excited now. She took the initiative and started to BBBJ. Soon the time was right, with protection on, I attacked her again. With her eyes almost looking at you and saying help, u are about to ravish me, I positioned myself at the golden entrance. Gently kissing her, I entered slowly and finally fully with a slight gasp from her. With that we continued, and the experience is that of making out with a GF.

Looks: 7/10
BBBJ: 6/10 she is shy so dont expect GL experience
FJ: 7/10 GND experience
RTF: So many in TE stable, will wait fo awhile. However she is not doing this long so those who want to try better hurry

BTW this is my humble opinion, one man's meat is another man's poison

edhere28
04-09-2009, 10:40 PM
Not easy to have a chance with Carol, cos she takes one appointment per week only.

Finally, I got a chance with her this evening.. she came to my room after I informed TE my room number..

She told me that the housekeeper / cleaner has stared at her while she was waiting outside the room.. I told her may be the he didn't see such a pretty gal before =)

Carol has a pair of very beautiful eyes, long eyelash, double eyelids and shoulder length hair with brown highlight, white teeth with smiles, a real pretty and syt.. she indeed has a very good figure as well..

We have chatted and joked with each other for quite a long time before we take the action.. from the ways she kissed me, catbath and bbbj.. I should know that she liked me..

and definitely she felt that I am delighted her so much when came to my turns and the ways I have treated her..

so far, she is the most lovely gal that I am enchanted among the girls that I have met from TE team.. almost falling in love with her.. =)

I have informed bro TE and make the reservation for next week automatically after the encounter with Carol..

true_enjoyment
04-02-2010, 10:57 AM
Carol is free for 1 booking each today and tomorrow at 630pm. Please PM with your details if you are interested.

bjlover888
10-03-2010, 10:55 PM
After waiting for a few wkd, finally got 2 meet carol. She is everything I had expected - syt, good body, fine complexion (except a little tan) I had a great session. Thks to TE, she's definitely worth the wait. Looking forward to see her again.

true_enjoyment
22-03-2010, 09:32 AM
Carol is free for 1 booking on Thursday at 730pm. Please PM with your details if you are interested.

hcg_explorer
30-03-2010, 05:08 PM
Actually owe TE 3 Frs for Carol... awaitng for the 4th ones and conclude a summarised FR of Carol but what a dissappointment. She has last min urgent stuffs so no choice, have to wait patiently for her next available slot.

Carol is the only FL that I have been RTF so many times cos I find her something different. Is the feel... really have the type of GFE, not only into FJ, even chatting with her. Can't tell much of her look or service... just like everything of her.

Really enjoy the type of feel being with her. Those who have booked Carol will know what I mean.

Bro TE, please reserve her next slot for me... Thanks a lot..

Hope all samster who want to book Carol will take good care of her.

Cheers

nightskyyy
31-03-2010, 12:01 AM
Met carol once some months back. really nice girl. hot body. not in the model sort. but in the sggirls bikini sort. carries herself well. abit dao though.

true_enjoyment
09-04-2010, 10:23 AM
Carol can take bookings today from 2pm-4pm. Let me know if you're keen. Thanks.

true_enjoyment
19-04-2010, 12:07 PM
Carol can take 2 bookings on Tuesday at 2pm and 3pm.

true_enjoyment
20-05-2010, 02:52 PM
Carol can take 2 bookings Tomorrow, Friday at 2pm and 3pm.

ekt8
30-05-2010, 05:20 PM
Another late FR to share to due unable to log on to site :

Race: Local Chinese
Height: 162
Body: 6.1 fair & petite
Looks: 6.3
Boobs: small B
Frenching: 5.5 doesnt know how to response
Fingering: Yes
BBBJ: 6.0 very normal
FJ: 5.5 feels that she was like very sad to be in this line, as if she wanted to tear...
GFE: 5.8 she was shy thru out the whole session, n maybe bcos of her fj remark that I gave
Overall : 6.0
Damage: $300/1/1 exclude rm & cd
RTF : unlikely

greatbody
30-05-2010, 08:02 PM
sad indeed!

bro which gal likes to be bonk by so many strangers for money

Another late FR to share to due unable to log on to site :

Race: Local Chinese
Height: 162
Body: 6.1 fair & petite
Looks: 6.3
Boobs: small B
Frenching: 5.5 doesnt know how to response
Fingering: Yes
BBBJ: 6.0 very normal
FJ: 5.5 feels that she was like very sad to be in this line, as if she wanted to tear...
GFE: 5.8 she was shy thru out the whole session, n maybe bcos of her fj remark that I gave
Overall : 6.0
Damage: $300/1/1 exclude rm & cd
RTF : unlikely

ekt8
01-06-2010, 01:22 PM
sad indeed!

bro which gal likes to be bonk by so many strangers for money

u r rite bro, maybe she was in a way forced to be in this line...

true_enjoyment
20-07-2010, 01:24 PM
Carol can take 1 booking Tomorrow, Wednesday, 20th July at 2pm. PM me if you're keen.

true_enjoyment
21-07-2010, 03:23 PM
Carol can take 2 appointments on Friday, 23rd July at 2pm & 3pm. PM me if you're keen.

true_enjoyment
22-07-2010, 11:33 AM
Carol can take 2 appointments on Friday, 23rd July at 2pm & 3pm. PM me if you're keen.