PDA

View Full Version : Kaixin1's Current and Historical Field Reports

kaixin1
18-05-2003, 11:42 PM
I have decided to begin a series of posts on my current and historical field reports.

Since this is Sammyboy forum, I shall restrict myself to only legal brothel houses, except that somewhere along the line, I shall also talk about my ex-tirak Xiao Ching the Freelance CKM.

Just a bit of info ...

I started cheonging many years ago. My first cheonging base was Petain. At that time, many revonations had not been done yet and it was a very dirty and run-down place.

I used to fuck Petain prostitutes one or twice a month. The longest I have been without commercial sex is 10 weeks, and I have never broken that record for a very very long time.

Petain prostitutes are cheaper than GL pros. Last time, only $30 or $40 depending on quality. Later on, there also appeared $50 category, but they are very rare.

One year after starting Petain, I moved to GL $80-cat.

The legal GL brothel offered a tremendous improvement in service, because unlike Petain, the gal will wash and bathe you from head to toe properly in a CLEAN, HYGENIC bathroom, with LOTS OF SOAP AND WATER. The level of fucking service was also MUCH HIGHER than Petain. The complete works --- foreplay, BBBJ, FJ, ... could be expected from ANY legal GL girl, whether $80 or $150-cat.

I had many GL 80-cats over the years. One of my most memorable ones was Xiao Yun Que (little sparrow) of Westerhoust House 6. These are two FRs I wrote on her a couple of years ago .....

Xiao Yun Que – 1st FR

Visited GL today (Sat) at 3pm. I went to my favourite house (no. 6) at Lorong 18. Asked for Xiao Yun Que ($80 cat) who is also one of my favourite. Wa lao ... today she was in high demand man, I had to wait at least an hour before she finally arrived.

Her figure is short, a little plump, she is one of the more experienced ladies at GL, but still look very pretty. She (as usual) came wearing a loose fitting small skirt. I could see her legs still very smooth - she must have maintain well. After she signed in, we went upstairs and picked a room. Then we undressed, and she bathed me. After so long never go GL - wa lao, I really enjoy the slow bath that I had. Part-timers invariably either bathe quickly or dun even bathe you at all. But GL gals bathe u slowly, soap and rinse you very thoroughly - that's what I really like.

After drying ourselves we got onto bed and began the action. She lick my nipples, chest, legs, etc. This part is quite SOP but I must say she licks well. Then I turned over and she licked my back, and do some ass rimming. Then she asked me to prop my ass up and she went underneath me to give me bbbj. Her mouth was really nice ... had to control myself to prevent premature ejection.

After a while I turned over to lie on my back again. Then she gave me more bbbj. After so long never had bbbj, I found it really fucking shiok ... and I had to tell myself over and over mentally NOT to cum. Her mouth is really warm and moist, and when she suck, really feel damn nice. She can hold my cock stationary in her mouth and I just feel like exploding there and then.
Well fortunately I didn't and after that we proceed to the fj. fj is very SOP - she just lie there and dun move at all. No moaning, no sound effect. But her cunt feels really good too - warm, moist and soft - just like her heavenly mouth. I was really glad I control myself during the bbbj - otherwise I would have missed out on the fj - which is just as enjoyable if not more.

After cumming, the rest is SOP liao. Bathe, chat for a couple of minutes, change up, then leave. Nothing much else. She is a lady with a very patient and nice attitude, and performs solidly in bed.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 7/10 (a bit plump)
Breast: 7/10 (soft to the touch)

Kai Xin

kaixin1
18-05-2003, 11:46 PM
Xiao Yun Que – 2nd FR (in conjunction with CumGang’s 1st outing)

First and foremost, my heartfelt thanks goes to Bro CumKing for organizing this outing. Although he said this will be the last he will organize, it was a very memorable experience for me. First time, after all my years of SOLO action, I finally cheong GL together with KHAKI !! Shiok man! See chio bu for 4 hours until nose bleed eyes drop out liao!

Well I did not have very much money left after splurging on the part timers (xiao ching, joanne, etc) so I called $80 cat today. Another session with Xiao Yun Que (little sparrow)! I waited for well over an hour for her and a few bro said I was getting stressed up and impatient. But hey, it was worth the wait man!
In comes Xiao Yun Que at 4.50pm wearing the tradition GL cheong sam and some brudder "wooooooo" at her. I went into room 5 with her. She stripped and without further ado, proceeded to bathe me. One thing I must highlight: she has big pink NA NA! The bath, as usual, was very thorough and she wash my pork spear and my ass very well.

After drying, we PLOP onto the bed! She lick my torso, nipples, arms, legs until I got hard. Then I turned over and she licked my whole back, and poked her tongue into my asshole. WOOHOO! Then I propped up my ass and she did further ass rimming. Also went underneath me and suck my cock. I tell you this is the best part man! Her mouth is so smooth. When sucking your cock underneath you, really feel damn shiok.

Then I turned over, lied down and she did performed a class 1 BBBJ on me. She really take your time to tease, please and suck your cock and all the precum flow out like crazy. She blow until I nearly buey ta han. Just when I though it was over, she put on the cap and blow somemore! Brudders, you may not believe this, but with or without cap is equally shiok. I myself was surprised!
Originally wanted to stop her liao and start mouting her, but she just kept going on and on and on and on ... and in the end it got so shiok I decided to go for CIM. With condom! I didn't even bother to ask her to take it off! Blow blow blow blow and BLOW UNTIL BIIIISH!

I was exhausted. When I limped out of the room, all the brudder suddenly clap for me! hahaha I dunno why, until they said I had set a record time by exceeding the time limit by 10 minutes. Wa lao eh ... I didn't even know I went into extra time, man!
Just before I end this report : there are two new gals on my LICK LIST : Candy and Da Da (both $150 cat). I was drooling over Da da today until bro Cumking told me not to stare at her like that ... hehehehehe. da da will be my next target!! woo hoo!

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Lick Job: 7/10
BBBJ: nine point 5 /10
FJ: I skipped this today. went for CIM.
Attitude out of bed: pretty quiet today. think she's busy today.
Attitude in bed: Up to my high expectations.

Kai Xin

kaixin1
18-05-2003, 11:51 PM
For your info, the abovementioned GL $80-cat is STILL working today and her house base is still Westerhout 6.

Even today, I call her now and then.

She is really an excellent and affordable screw!

Kai Xin

kaixin1
19-05-2003, 12:05 AM
Here are some Kaixin-isms to help you guys and gals understand certain terminology I will use in my subsequent posts.

KAIXIN-ISMS

Capital markets: The large collection of naive cheongsters who willingly give money to their tiraks without question or reservation (example: some china FLs enjoy raising money from the capital markets!)

City Developments Limited : a nickname for my ex-tirak Xiao Ching, the China FL.

Cumgang Insertion Portfolio (CIP): The portfolio of red-chip china gal stocks actively traded by the Cumgang

Dead fish: unethical stock analysts who promulgate sub-standard or deceptive reports to fool retail investors

Federation Council: The executive branch of the Federation (see United Federation of Planets)

Starfleet Command: The command headquaters of the Federation (see United Federation of Planets)

Starship Voyager, Intrepid Class: This is the starship commanded by Cpt Kathryn Janeway

Tirak Land: The world of romantic involvement with a Working Lady (prostitute)

Tofu: A bean curd product eaten by the Chinese --- I use it as a reference to a person who appears soft and vulnerable on the outside, but who has got strong friends supporting him

United Federation of Planets (or the Federation): the collection of cheongsters who have pledged their unity in the peaceful exploration of GL and tirak land

Voyage across the Delta Quadrant: I use this to refer to the journey cheongsters embark on in finding their true love and their obstacles they encounter in tirak land

kaixin1
19-05-2003, 01:05 AM
I ventured into the Thai $40-cat approximately one year after I first started cheonging GL malaysian chinese $80-cat.

My first experience was at Lor 18 Hse 38 ....... the most fucked up house I can remember.

The gal was rude, insolent, and provided very sub-standard service. My session with her lasted only 9 minutes 30 seconds, according to an army friend of mine who actually bothered to time me there and then.

The OKT of that house was also the rudest and most CBK (chee bye kia) OKT I have ever encountered.

CBCBCBCBCBCBCBCBCBCB!!!!

Anyway I was undeterred. Now and then, I would venture back into the Tom Yam (Thai $40-cat) scene and happily, I would a few good screws now and then.

One of my most memorable and enjoyable screws was with a Thai gal from Lor 8 Hse 19A.

I shall show you an email I wrote to my Cumgang brudders some time back .....

Today I finally decided to violate commandment number 10 (to uphold all that is noble ......).

The instrument of my betrayal was Lor 8 Hse 19A G10 --- Ah Joy.

Tried her a few times in the past, and she left me a very memorable impression. The past two times were double whooper sessions, and I even gave her a black office skirt and pink spagetti top. Everytime I said or did something nice to her she would reciprocate with a deep passionate french kiss --- something *SOMEONE* has not yet done for me.

Today she was pleasantly surprised to see me and remarked that I have not visited her for a few months. Her smiles and her charms put me at ease immediately and I felt this sense of well-being and euphoria come over me. We started fondling each other, frenching and taking off each other's clothes. We hugged, we muttered sweet nothings. I asked her about her business, her life, when we was due to go back, whether she had any darlings. She bathed me --- something *SOMEONE* has not yet done for me.

After the bath, we sat down on the bed and resumed the soft fondling. I kissed her lightly on her cheeks and neck. Soon one thing led to another and we began very passionate love making. It was no longer any SOP customer service procedure. We were really making love to each other like good old time lovers. Oh my ...... when it was her turn to lick my nipples, I really appreciated and enjoyed it, because that is extremely pleasurable. She deftly slipped on the condom and did a skillful bj .... so skillful that I had to hold back and try not to cum prematurely.

Our actual fucking was slow and extended into the second session. Gentle but deliberate massaging of the clit area (I recall CumKing saying some Thai gals do not enjoy cunnilingus coz they find it degrading to the man), passionate frenching, fingering followed by a hint of ass rimming put her totally at ease. Her juices flowed wildly. Our final position was woman-on-top. I came first, then she continued to ride me with increasing intensity until she too came. Thereupon she collapsed onto me, perspiring and panting. We remained in this position for a good 5 minutes. It was the most wonderful 5 minutes of my life.

Exhausted, she spent the remaining 5 minutes of the session sleeping on my shoulder ..... and she actually slept off! I loved the smell of her hair. I loved the way she cuddled and hugged me.

The Thais truly know how to make love .... something *SOMEONE* has yet to learn.

I really enjoy Ah Joy's company, and I hope in days to cum my patronage of Hse 19A will bring me more joy.

Kai Xin :)
with a renewed sense of joy.

p/s: That *SOMEONE* is my ex-tirak City Developments Limited

kaixin1
19-05-2003, 12:06 PM
Now and then during my postings in this thread, I will provide current FRs on GL ladies.

18 May 2003: FR on Pinky

I was at Tommy's place (HQ) yesterday and I called for Pinky. For your information, Pinky is a very elusive creature and you can seldom get her ... most of the time she is not working or on "off". The previous day, I had waited fucking 2 and a half hours for her while a *CERTAIN CUSTOMER, WHOSE NAME I WILL NOT REVEAL* bonk her for 2 and a half session!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!

Anyway, never mind, on Sunday I finally got her. She was wearing a long elegant white dress with the sides translucent almost to the point of being transparent. The only parts properly covered were her tits and pussy. Even the buttocks were not spared the glare of public attention! heheheh

By the way ... if that *CERTAIN CUSTOMER* is reading my FR now ... yar .... i confirm that she does perform very well in bed!

Okay .... we stripped inside the room and during the shower, she gave me a brief shower massage and did a lot of rubba-rubba on my dick head, to the point where I could not help but get a fine erection. It was wonderful, even better than Blue-Diamond!!

After we had dried, she asked me to lie face down, and then she perform the BEST ear and neck licking!!! Her tongue was so warm and smooth and the licking so sensuous ... I could not help but moan now and then.

She liked it when I moaned ... she sometimes would moan with me.

She performed tits rubbing on my buttocks and also gave a very good ass rim. Nothing I can complain about!

Her bbbj is deep throat style, very vigorous and skillful. I had to ask her to soften her touch. Her tongue twirled and swirled round the base of my dick like a well-oiled motor .... her entire mouth and throat was gracefully caught up in a sensuous, rhythmic motion that made my dick feel SO GOOD I almost CIM'ed in her.

I licked her nipples and they became very hard, just like mine was.

Then she slipped on the condom and I penetrated her!! WOOOO!!! She contracted her vaginal muscles and squeezed against my dick, making it feel that her vagina was extremely tight!!! Her pussy never let go at all!!! Throughout the whole intercourse, I felt that the pussy was FUCKING TIGHT, almost like those 17-18 year old ALA that I used to screw! Fantastic!

I did not bother to do her any position other than missionary. That was all I needed. The warmth and tightness of her pussy coupled with her active, passionate frenching made me cum copiously after several minutes of hard thrusting.

Body: 7.5/10
Foreplay: 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7.5/10
Attitude: Outstanding!
Repeat: YES!! RTF!!!

hahahahahahahahah

Kai Xin

Ah Dez
19-05-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by kaixin1
Now and then during my postings in this thread, I will provide current FRs on GL ladies.

18 May 2003: FR on Pinky

I was at Tommy's place (HQ) yesterday and I called for Pinky. For your information, Pinky is a very elusive creature and you can seldom get her ... most of the time she is not working or on "off". The previous day, I had waited fucking 2 and a half hours for her while a *CERTAIN CUSTOMER, WHOSE NAME I WILL NOT REVEAL* bonk her for 2 and a half session!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!

Anyway, never mind, on Sunday I finally got her. She was wearing a long elegant white dress with the sides translucent almost to the point of being transparent. The only parts properly covered were her tits and pussy. Even the buttocks were not spared the glare of public attention! heheheh

By the way ... if that *CERTAIN CUSTOMER* is reading my FR now ... yar .... i confirm that she does perform very well in bed!

Okay .... we stripped inside the room and during the shower, she gave me a brief shower massage and did a lot of rubba-rubba on my dick head, to the point where I could not help but get a fine erection. It was wonderful, even better than Blue-Diamond!!

After we had dried, she asked me to lie face down, and then she perform the BEST ear and neck licking!!! Her tongue was so warm and smooth and the licking so sensuous ... I could not help but moan now and then.

She liked it when I moaned ... she sometimes would moan with me.

She performed tits rubbing on my buttocks and also gave a very good ass rim. Nothing I can complain about!

Her bbbj is deep throat style, very vigorous and skillful. I had to ask her to soften her touch. Her tongue twirled and swirled round the base of my dick like a well-oiled motor .... her entire mouth and throat was gracefully caught up in a sensuous, rhythmic motion that made my dick feel SO GOOD I almost CIM'ed in her.

I licked her nipples and they became very hard, just like mine was.

Then she slipped on the condom and I penetrated her!! WOOOO!!! She contracted her vaginal muscles and squeezed against my dick, making it feel that her vagina was extremely tight!!! Her pussy never let go at all!!! Throughout the whole intercourse, I felt that the pussy was FUCKING TIGHT, almost like those 17-18 year old ALA that I used to screw! Fantastic!

I did not bother to do her any position other than missionary. That was all I needed. The warmth and tightness of her pussy coupled with her active, passionate frenching made me cum copiously after several minutes of hard thrusting.

Body: 7.5/10
FJ: 7.5/10
Attitude: Outstanding!
Repeat: YES!! RTF!!!

hahahahahahahahah

Kai Xin

"certain customer":eek:

kaixin1
19-05-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Ah Dez

Ai yo.

I wanted to keep your identity a secret for privacy reasons ....

But now you have revealed yourself.

Anyway ... Pinky is a GOOD SCREW, MAN!!!

Kai Xin

kaixin1
19-05-2003, 06:41 PM
Today I got a private message from the following forum member:

(NAME DELETED FOR PRIVACY REASONS)
New Samster
hi
hi sorry to bother u.... City Developments is owned by my family...
i find it really offensive you associating it with prostitution...could u kindly refrain from doing it...thank you

Well, I would like to respond to this forum member in public ... so here goes ......

I will make concession. If forum members here feel that I am offensive to the publicly listed company City Developments Limited, then I will find another nickname for my ex girlfriend.

But before you respond, please read my PERSONAL VIEWPOINT:

"City Developments Limited" is my nickname for my ex girlfriend.

True, my ex girlfriend may have been a prostitute in the past .... but that does not mean I am trying to insult "City Developments Limited".

By the way, I don't have anything against prostitutes. They are just like us, having to earn a living ... most prostitutes earn an honest day's living to support their families.

For your info, I also own stocks and shares that are publicly traded .... if someone else uses my stock name (like Nera Electronics, or Teckwah Industrials) to nickname his gf, I will not feel in the least offended. In fact I may even feel amused.

Kai Xin

norigo77
19-05-2003, 10:01 PM
I started cheonging many years ago.

I noticed that you have deleted the age when you started cheonging....??? Hehehe.

xCumsterx
19-05-2003, 10:15 PM
I have decided to begin a series of posts on my current and historical field reports.

pls post about your fantasy fuck too. HAHAHA!

"ni ye shi. ni xiao se moh?" *peanut lands on KX's forehead*

kaixin1
19-05-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by norigo77
I noticed that you have deleted the age when you started cheonging....??? Hehehe.

Well I am entitled to some personal privacy too ...

By the way, the age I originally stated was "age next birthday", not "age last birthday" ....... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Kai Xin

norigo77
19-05-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by xCumsterx
pls post about your fantasy fuck too. HAHAHA!

"ni ye shi. ni xiao se moh?" *peanut lands on KX's forehead*

But before that fantasy fuck said that, it was....

"ni ni ni! Zhai seow shen mor? Ni nah shi hou fuck guo wo de, wuang ji lah???"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mr Cumster, why dun you address that statement made in your FR before Kaixin posts his??? :P

norigo77
19-05-2003, 10:44 PM
Well I am entitled to some personal privacy too ...

By the way, the age I originally stated was "age next birthday", not "age last birthday" ....... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Kai Xin

Either way, there was no "loading" involved and your any riders are still well attached, aren't they??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

norigo77
19-05-2003, 10:48 PM

Wah lao eh... reminds me of Yi Yi.... ~Sigh~

Doomas
20-05-2003, 12:06 AM
3 statements that will be carved in words of fire in ABC mythology:

1. "You laugh what? Ni shi wo de campmate arrr!" *throwing potato chips*

2. "Ehhh, you cannot call prostitute you know?"

3. "You all must careful him ar. He like men one arrr."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

But before that fantasy fuck said that, it was....

"ni ni ni! Zhai seow shen mor? Ni nah shi hou fuck guo wo de, wuang ji lah???"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mr Cumster, why dun you address that statement made in your FR before Kaixin posts his??? :P

kaixin1
20-05-2003, 08:25 AM
My top 10 150-cat GL girls are:

1. San San
2. Zhu Er
3. BM
4. Blue Diamond
5. Jaguar
6. Chilli Padi
7. Yan Er
8. Sexy Yuki
9. Small Ivy
10. Pinky

Kai xin

poolhot.
20-05-2003, 02:49 PM
Kaixin....thought yr all time fav is Jenny of 22-22 and small michelle of 28-31A. used to miss yr great FR during e good old sammy days. Anyway my fav is

1. San San
2. Joey
3. small michelle[retired]
4. Jenny[retired]
5. Michelle of Wille[retired]
6. Toto[retired and all time fav squirter]
7. Chilli Padi
8. Pinky
9 Sexy Yuki
10.Queenie

My top 10 150-cat GL girls are:

1. San San
2. Zhu Er
3. BM
4. Blue Diamond
5. Jaguar
6. Chilli Padi
7. Yan Er
8. Sexy Yuki
9. Small Ivy
10. Pinky

Kai xin

omnia
20-05-2003, 11:16 PM
Today I got a private message from the following forum member:

Well, I would like to respond to this forum member in public ... so here goes ......

I will make concession. If forum members here feel that I am offensive to the publicly listed company City Developments Limited, then I will find another nickname for my ex girlfriend.

But before you respond, please read my PERSONAL VIEWPOINT:

"City Developments Limited" is my nickname for my ex girlfriend.

Kai Xin

Kaixin
do you really believe that the person who pm you is related to the K**k's?!:D

btw care to share why you named her after CDL...was it because you made a killing on this stock...me just being kaypoh as usual!

kaixin1
20-05-2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by poolhot
Kaixin....thought yr all time fav is Jenny of 22-22 and small michelle of 28-31A. used to miss yr great FR during e good old sammy days. Anyway my fav is

Yes ... u are absolutely right!

Jenny (of Lor 22 Hse 22) and Small Michelle (of Lor 28 Hse 31A) are two of my all-time favourites. I did not include them in because they retired a very long time ago.

By the way, I confirm that BM has also retired. Thus I will remove her from my top 10 list, and replace her with someone else in due course .....

Thanks for sharing your list!

Kai Xin

kaixin1
20-05-2003, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by omnia
Kaixin
do you really believe that the person who pm you is related to the K**k's?!:D

btw care to share why you named her after CDL...was it because you made a killing on this stock...me just being kaypoh as usual!

Well, I do not know who PM me .... but I give that person the benefit of the doubt. Anyway it's no big deal ...... it's just a personal thing that I named my ex girlfriend CDL.

CDL is the initials for her chinese name.

And no, I did not make a killing on the stock market. I lost heavily. I do not recommend people punt stocks unless they have lots of spare cash that they don't mind losing (such cash is called discretionary money).

Unfortunately I also lost a lot of non-discretionary money on CDL ...... will be posting a story on her later.

Kai Xin

sb song
21-05-2003, 12:21 AM
Hi bro last week i just had a session with one of your old flame Jenny in KL, She is just as great as before.Pm me if u need details
regards
sbsong

kaixin1
21-05-2003, 12:26 AM
I will post one more current FR before taking a break to talk about historical stuff like Jenny and Small Michelle.

21 May 2003 -- FR on Blue Diamond

I was at Tommy's place today enjoying a sumptious meal of pork and chicken. After that I went to Lor 16 kopi tiam to drink some coffee. Satiated, I went back to Tommy's and called for Blue Diamond ... a recent addition to my top 10 GL $150-cat list.

In terms of looks, Blue Diamond is certainly above average though I would not describe her as an absolute stunner. Able to grab one's attention but perhaps not mesmerise. She has fair skin and nice large boobs, though the body frame is not exactly slender. Still, I would describe her body as well-toned and relatively low in fat content (like yoghurt).

In the shower, nothing much ... except that she would playfully grab my dick from behind and massage it with soap and water. It is more ticklish than sensuous, but inevitably a fine erection usually occurs.

Blue Diamond likes to engage in lots of small talk about everything under the sun. It is quite pleasant if you are a conversationalist, but not so wonderful if you prefer cutting straight to the good part with no frills in between.

The foreplay usually begins at the back, with me lying face down. Like Pinky she would use her tongue to perform a wonderfully sensuous and ticklish cat bath on my ears and neck, work her way down, and then give me a good ass rimming. But Pinky still beats her in seductiveness and skill --- Blue Diamond's cat bath is great but still not outstanding!

Blue Diamond's bbbj is skillful and pleasurable .... not as hard core or deep throat as Pinky .... but very warm, wet and enjoyable. She ususally blows me while using both hands to tickle my nipples. She knows that this is my favourite position.

After she slips on the condom, I flick my tongue on her soft nipples and then delve straight into her inviting and deliciously wet womanhood. Like Pinky, I only employ one position --- missionary --- and it is more than enough for me.

Blue Diamond really particiaptes in deep, active, aggressive frenching. She will twirl her tongue round yours and then suck the whole tongue right into her mouth like a vacuum cleaner. The frenching is wild, wet, out of the world.

During the missionary I would penetrate her deep enough to hoist myself up so that she can even lick my nipples. It is exquisite. Perfection!

I usually cum while both our lips are locked in wild, passionate frenching.

Looks: 7.5/10
Foreplay: 7.5/10
FJ: 7/10
Attitude: Good
Repeat: Yes!! RTF!!!

Kai Xin

xCumsterx
21-05-2003, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by sb song
Hi bro last week i just had a session with one of your old flame Jenny in KL, She is just as great as before.Pm me if u need details
regards
sbsong

oh shit!!!! ABC alert! ABC alert! someone found Jenny!!

kaixin1
21-05-2003, 02:22 AM
oh shit!!!! ABC alert! ABC alert! someone found Jenny!!

Yes ... I am awaiting his reply.

Also I will be posting on my camp mate shortly.

It will be a comedy straight out of your saturday night Hong Kong movie!

Or ... as a certain ex-friend would say ... welcome to another Joo Chiat Show.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!

(By the way I never understood ... what the fcuk is this Joo Chiat Show? AQ show izzit? HAHAHAHAHAH)

Kai Xin

Ah Dez
21-05-2003, 09:15 AM
Ai yo.

I wanted to keep your identity a secret for privacy reasons ....

But now you have revealed yourself.

Anyway ... Pinky is a GOOD SCREW, MAN!!!

Kai Xin

Don't worry. . . . . NO FR provided by me. . . .:D

Ah Dez
21-05-2003, 09:17 AM

I also don't dare to post hor. . . . later all of you choke on your cup of Kopi. . .;)

kaixin1
21-05-2003, 09:25 AM
I also don't dare to post hor. . . . later all of you choke on your cup of Kopi. . .;)

Look who's talking!! HAHAHAH

Kai Xin

xCumsterx
21-05-2003, 09:30 AM

oi.. i never even say anything you all make so much noise.. i also better dun mentioned better.

Ah Dez
21-05-2003, 09:30 AM
Look who's talking!! HAHAHAH

Kai Xin

Why? you need a cup of kopi to keep awake????

Whole nite thinking of who????;)

xCumsterx
21-05-2003, 09:31 AM
Yes ... I am awaiting his reply.

Also I will be posting on my camp mate shortly.

It will be a comedy straight out of your saturday night Hong Kong movie!

Or ... as a certain ex-friend would say ... welcome to another Joo Chiat Show.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!

(By the way I never understood ... what the fcuk is this Joo Chiat Show? AQ show izzit? HAHAHAHAHAH)

Kai Xin

oh shit! i am out of here.. bye! :cool:

norigo77
21-05-2003, 09:58 AM
oh shit! i am out of here.. bye! :cool:

You can run but you can't hide, Mr Cumster... HAHAHAHAHAHA!

omnia
21-05-2003, 02:16 PM
Well, I do not know who PM me .... but I give that person the benefit of the doubt. Anyway it's no big deal ...... it's just a personal thing that I named my ex girlfriend CDL.

CDL is the initials for her chinese name.

And no, I did not make a killing on the stock market. I lost heavily. I do not recommend people punt stocks unless they have lots of spare cash that they don't mind losing (such cash is called discretionary money).

Unfortunately I also lost a lot of non-discretionary money on CDL ...... will be posting a story on her later.

Kai Xin

tks for the explanation of "CDL"...

agree with yr advice to a certain extent...try not to speculate or day trade...perhaps better to go in for the long haul...saying that i noted a letter in the forum portion of BT which stated that the local bourse had performed badly even over the last 10yr period!...

look forward to yr future chronicles on CDL...

xCumsterx
21-05-2003, 06:58 PM

kaixin1
21-05-2003, 09:44 PM
Why? you need a cup of kopi to keep awake????

Whole nite thinking of who????;)

Ok lar ok lar ...... I confess ... whole night I'm thinking of CDL.... hehehe

Kai Xin

norigo77
21-05-2003, 10:52 PM

Hmmm, I can see that Cumster is hiding something from us......

norigo77
21-05-2003, 10:55 PM
Ok lar ok lar ...... I confess ... whole night I'm thinking of CDL.... hehehe

Kai Xin

You'd better watch out, you'd better not cry!
You'd better not shout, I'm telling you why...

CDL is coming to town........ :D

xCumsterx
22-05-2003, 12:58 AM
Hmmm, I can see that Cumster is hiding something from us......

like that u also can reply? i pei fu you.. it was something about STI's current trend.. tot i shouldn't post.. so i edited it

kaixin1
22-05-2003, 02:21 AM
like that u also can reply? i pei fu you.. it was something about STI's current trend.. tot i shouldn't post.. so i edited it

huh? which STI u tokking about?

anyway i use the Cumgang Insertion Portfolio (CIP) to track active red-chip china stocks.

just a hint .... momentum is going to break out on the upside .... i see a huge rally cumming.

when the bears rush in to cover their shorts ... i will be again at Balestier taking mine off!! HAHAHAHAH

Kai Xin

kaixin1
22-05-2003, 02:28 AM
This is a historical FR on Small Ivy, whom I tried about 6 months back.

Even today she is just as FANTASTIC and FABULOUS a fuck as before!!

Enjoy my historical FR below .... I shall pen an updated one another day.

Today is most probably my happiest day this year.

After storing my spunk for 8 days, I decided to release it on an unfortunate victim today. At first my choices were Lisa, BM or Sammi. In the end, I settled for Small Ivy.

I had no regrets. ..... No fucking regrets

There is no need to elaborate on the stripping and bathing, so I'll skip straight to the foreplay. I was lying down and she was doing a sexy massage, ala Health Centre style. I commented that she is so good at this I always thought she must have worked at a HC before. She said no, some customers taught her this and they like her to do ONLY this for the WHOLE session.

When she finally came down to licking my nipples, I moaned deliberately to let her know that was a sensitive region. She understood the message and did a decent job. Lick lick lick & suck suck suck :) The bbbj was okay .... nice rhythm and uses the right pressure, but not much substance. Nevertheless because my 8 days of spunk were welling up in my balls and bursting to be free, I had to *loon*.

The second bbbj position was the "girl kneeling, guy standing" type. After that I got her to stand straight up on the floor and I hugged her and kissed her with tender loving care. This is a very special position to me (both parties standing) as it if the most girlfriend-type.

Next move: I got her doggie-style and I ass-rimmed her. Poked my tongue as far deep into her asshole as I could, capped my lips tightly around it and tried to suck the juices out. Lapped up every drop and made sure I swallowed. Then I got her missionary and proceeded to perform cunnlingus. I fingered the cunt and the ass and sucked the finger in front of her, with added sound effect. Again, I made sure I swallowed every morsel.

Chapter two :
I asked her to spit on my palm and I drank the saliva. Unfortunately she did not have much left, so I asked her to fill a cup with water, gargle some water, and transfer it to my mouth via frenching (which I swallowed dutifully). It was a brand new exercise for her and she was a little shy at first. But I was hungry for every drop of every excretion that she could produce. I only regret not drinking her urine --- which I will maybe do next time.

The second session saw me fucking her mouth. I was sitting on top of her, above her chest, in the cum-on-face position, with my hands flat against the mirror. She took my tumescent turgrid trout truncheon deep into her mouth and sucked skillfully, even more skillfully than the lying-down bbbj position. I would hold my bloated beef bayonet stationary deep in her mouth, and she would twirl her tongue and stimulate the most sensitive regions. It was excruciatingly pleasurable. I moaned freely and sweated like a horse in a porn video. The sight of her pretty face and the sight of myself fucking her throat was just unbearably good.

Unable to control myself, I caressed her tightly and spoke nonsensical things to her being she being so hot and about myself trembling with pleasure during the bbbj. I even showed her how cold my hands were and attributed it to the trembling. Guess we all only have enough blood to operate either our brains or our dicks at one time, but not both. I came in condom in missioanary at the 70th minute.

After that she slept on my shoulder and said she was "replacement gf". heheheheheh.

During the shower, I got turned on again and told her I wanted to pcc. We hugged each other and I used one hand to caress her while using the other hand to beat my meat. The sight of her wet hair was an UNBELIEVABLE TURN ON. Fuck man. I LOVE wet hair. It was like sexing up my own gf in the shower. FUCK MAN!!! I caught her in a tight embrace, placed one hand on her tits, the other on my love truncheon and smelled her hair carefully. One hand on the buns and the other on my meat .... I came pretty quickly.

Just nice .... a full 90 minute session. 2 goals. And I discovered fetishes I did not even know I had! Next time there will be a whip. I want her to inflict a lot of pain.

Kai Xin

kaixin1
22-05-2003, 08:09 PM
You'd better watch out, you'd better not cry!
You'd better not shout, I'm telling you why...

CDL is coming to town........ :D

5 words for me.

Kai Xin

kaixin1
22-05-2003, 09:29 PM
Historical FR on Carol

P/S: Carol is GL $150-cat. She is still working today, and the last time I heard, her service is just as good if not better than before.

FR on Carol.
Base: Lor 14
Cat: S$150

It was another lazy afternoon at Tommy's, and as the CBK Cumking can testify, I was in "screw". I placed my orders for Carol and Dada, whoever came, oops, arrived first. After enduring but the first ten minutes of "Bao Zheng", Carol arrived in a conservative dress.

Physical Aspects:
Carol is 27 yo going on to 28 and has been working in GL for close to 7 years. She is mature looking but can pass LDT (looks detector test). Pass, as in over 50/100 marks. Her skin quality is well kept despite her long tenure. She has a slender figure, smooth and well-maintained features, flat tummy, and perfectly formed, all-natural C-cup boobies with well-defined curves; they are perky, cheeful, nice to the touch and not sagging at all.

The Foreplay:
Licks well but fast moving. First the front then the back. My ass was sore after two pang sai sessions earlier in the day, so I let her sooth it with her tongue. She gives good bbbj and adopts quite a few positions.

The Fucking:
I was at the side of the bed with my legs dangling and touching the floor, and she was all over my nipples when she slipped on the red colour condom discretely. Then she did a sideways woman-on-top with one foot on the bed and the other on the floor, so that as I was lying on my back, I could see her side profile and some of her ass. She bobbed up and down, the vagina skillfully clenching my hard dick and not losing its grip at any time. The next position was with myself standing up, and she standing up too with one foot on the bed, that is, the classic Singtel position. She bobbed sideways and forwards-backwards, again, maintaining perfect grip on my fucking prick. The third position was the classic woman on top and the fourth and final one was the explosive missionary with lips interlocking.

The Aftermath:
She rounded up the session with a relaxing back and face massage. We spent a full 50 minutes.

The Scores:
LDT: 5.5/10
Body: 8/10
Complexion: 6.5/10
Sex: 7.5/10
Awarded: KaiXin stamp of approval.
Counterstike Weapons Analogy (CWA): She can be compared to the Steyer Scout, which is average looking, simple, but can nevertheless pack a deadly punch when used appropriately.

norigo77
22-05-2003, 11:25 PM
5 words for me.

Kai Xin

5 words for your bank account too: One more set of XXK... ;)

norigo77
22-05-2003, 11:34 PM

Ohhh, you meant Kaixin's campmate STI, izzit? Dun be shy.... :D

kaixin1
23-05-2003, 02:53 AM
5 words for your bank account too: One more set of XXK... ;)

Heaven Forbid!!

I have learnt my lesson not to squander my life savings on a china gal.

But $20 Singtel Worldcard still can buy lar ....

Kai Xin

kaixin1
23-05-2003, 02:55 AM
Norigo,

Any GL $150 babes that you sot tio?

Why not post an FR on them over here ...... so as to exocise them!

I'm sure pple want to know how different the service is 4 u .... and also the stories the gals tell u ....

Kai Xin

norigo77
23-05-2003, 11:14 AM
Heaven Forbid!!

I have learnt my lesson not to squander my life savings on a china gal.

But $20 Singtel Worldcard still can buy lar ....

Kai Xin

Wah lao eh... another 5 words for you: Every drop (of $20) makes an ocean ($XXk).

norigo77
23-05-2003, 11:18 AM
Norigo,

Any GL $150 babes that you sot tio?

Why not post an FR on them over here ...... so as to exocise them!

I'm sure pple want to know how different the service is 4 u .... and also the stories the gals tell u ....

Kai Xin

No, I never sot tio any $150 cat babes tho *someone* was a close call... hehe. I only have soft spots for Tom Yums.

kaixin1
23-05-2003, 06:53 PM
A short FR.

Visited Jaguar in Molek 2411 on one of those boring Saturdays.

Looks:
Chio, nice smile, pretty eyes, and okay skin with some freckles. Short-to-medium length straight hair that can sometimes be quite messy.

Body:
Somewhat chubby, but still sexy if u like that kind of chubbiness. Well toned.

Service:
GF type. Never rush u.

Frenching:
Active.

Foreplay:
Does not really have any SOP routine. Just plays with you a lot.

BBBJ:
Average

FJ:
Lots of twitching, moaning, and sound effects

Okay .... after the FJ I was so tired I just lied down and shut my eyes. Jaguar helped take off my condom, wiped up a little, then came and lay down on my shoulder too.

i was so shag out i didn't even want to talk or do anything ... i just let myself drift off into dreamland. Jaguar knew i was shag out too, so she just cuddled me tightly and slept on my shoulder.

the air con in the room was cool and just right. the bed was so comfortable, and it felt so good with her hugging me that soon i was very very relaxed.

then in between the waking and sleeping states, my mind began to wander about .... and soon i felt like i was back in Shanghai again sleeping together with CDL in a cozy hotel room ....

The memories just kept floating back .... how CDL would cuddle me after we had screwed ... exactly how Jaguar was cuddling me right there and then.

I could also envision myself in those good old days when I was still together with CDL, enjoying a peaceful evening with her, safety tugged in each other's arms.

And Jaguar felt like such a good substitute.

I slept off.

And awoke only when Jaguar got off to go to the shower later.

5 words for me.

Kai Xin

siamcutey
23-05-2003, 07:04 PM
No, I never sot tio any $150 cat babes tho *someone* was a close call... hehe. I only have soft spots for Tom Yums.

Tom Yums? I love Tom Yums. I don't like Peking Duck.

hahaha
SC

cuntking
23-05-2003, 07:13 PM
bro dez, it must be u again ...... how cum u never leave some pink lady for bro kiddo .......... hee hee hee

norigo77
23-05-2003, 08:40 PM
The memories just kept floating back .... how CDL would cuddle me after we had screwed ... exactly how Jaguar was cuddling me right there and then.

How Jaguar twisted and turned her head with a flushed face when I was performing cunnilingus reminded me so much of Niky too... ~Sigh~

Memories......:cool:

norigo77
23-05-2003, 10:18 PM
Under Kaixin's encouragement, I shall potong his jalan on this thread and post my FR here... Bro Cuntking pls feel free to copy and paste over to the respective $150 cat threads. I'm too lazy to do that...hehe.

(Not so) Long before Doomas lost his chee to Ah Tan (and I dun mean the WL) for some unspeakable reasons, I was down at Molek 11 on one of those exceptionally horny days. Wanted to look for BM but OKT said she's gone back for a month, and that only Jaguar, Corona, MJ and VTEC were working. So I took up Jaguar based on her recommendations.

I've heard bros who waited for something like 4 to 5 hours for this hot stuff but I only waited for 10 mins! Must be my lucky stars that nite. She came out of the room with some dirty old man thaz old enough to be even my father. I can see that satisfied grin on his dirty old face as he departed from the house. My god...

Jaguar led me into the next available room and the moment she locked the door, she started hugging and kissing me like a long lost bf. In the shower, she did some ruba-ruba as we broke the ice with some small talk. She's very friendly indeed.

Once dried up, she pulled me onto the bed and started frenching me like there's no tomolo. I noticed that she was still wrapping herself up with a towel so I asked...

"Why are you so shy?"

"Mmmm, I want you to unrope me!"

What a tease she was. So I slowly unroped her and serviced her from neck to toe. READ: I serviced her! KNN... She was all full of moans as I tasted her luv triangle inflicted my tongue lashing mercilessly on her sensitive clit. She began to twist and turn her head as she arched her back forward in response. Her face was flushing red and she panted for breath with every stroke of my tongue-ful lash. I took my time to satisfy this horny bitch for another 10- 15 mins and she came violently. She had to pull herself away and collapsed for a short break. Needless to say, my tongue needed a break too.

My dick parted her luv lips and entered her like a hot knife slicing thru butter. She continued to hug and french me passionately in response to every thrust I made. I flipped her over and finished her in doggy style.

"Ohh, I'm cuming!" I cried.

She straightened up, took my hands to embrace her as I fired my load inside her inviting luv tunnel... Heavenly!!!

I was fucking exhausted and collapsed on the bed. She massaged me as we continued with our cock-talking.

"Wah, you must have seduced lots of GL gals with your love-making skills!" She teased with a wink.

As we cuddle each other for that last few moments, she told me about bro KID278 (Hehehe), and if you guys didn't realise, she surfs the forum too.

"Ooh, so you are Norigo... you all hate the sad fuck so much hor??"

We burst into laughter as we proceeded back for a shower and left the room after a final round of hugs and kisses.

It was indeed a refreshing and enjoyable session. Now I know why there are bros who went to the extend of booking her for 5 to 6 sonsecutive sessions at one go. She's really one hot stuff that lives up to her reputation. :D

kaixin1
23-05-2003, 10:34 PM
Under Kaixin's encouragement, I shall potong his jalan on this thread and post my FR here... Bro Cuntking pls feel free to copy and paste over to the respective $150 cat threads. I'm too lazy to do that...hehe. that lives up to her reputation.

Diplomat Doomas has submitted a formal petition to the Federation Council requesting the reinstatement of his CHEE based on the fact that Commander-In-Chief Norigo has engaged the services of a paid professional.

Starfleet Command has reviewed the petition and is now submitting the recommendation that this request be rejected.

I, the Commander of the Battalion of Lubricated Ultrasonic Ejaculators, would like to remind Diplomat Doomas that the original agreement for the reinstatement of his CHEE was that Commander-In-Chief Norigo engage the services of a SPECIFIC paid professional, not just anyone under the hot sun.

Any endorsement or supplementary attachment modifying the original agreement has NOT been ratified by the United Federation of Planets, and as such, cannot form the basis for a repudiation of the said relinquishment of the CHEE of Diplomat Doomas.

With the powers vested in me by Starfleet Command and the United Federation of Planets, I hereby confirm that Doomas is still BOR CHEE.

norigo77
23-05-2003, 10:48 PM

With the powers vested in me by Starfleet Command and the United Federation of Planets, I hereby confirm that Doomas is still BOR CHEE.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :D

norigo77
23-05-2003, 10:56 PM
I, the Commander of the Battalion of Lubricated Ultrasonic Ejaculators, would like to remind Diplomat Doomas that the original agreement for the reinstatement of his CHEE was that Commander-In-Chief Norigo engage the services of a SPECIFIC paid professional, not just anyone under the hot sun.

Hmmm, so which SPECIFIC paid professional must I not engage the services of huh? A bit confused liao... :confused:

Together, letz keep Doomas BOR CHEE. Hehehe.

KID278
23-05-2003, 11:10 PM

, she told me about bro KID278 (Hehehe), and if you guys didn't realise, she surfs the forum too.

yo bro norigo, hopefully not something bad she says about me....:p naughty gal.

Cheers.
Kid278.

kaixin1
24-05-2003, 01:11 AM
Hmmm, so which SPECIFIC paid professional must I not engage the services of huh? A bit confused liao... :confused:

The Libido Edu-frenching Enterprise of WH road

Kai xin

kaixin1
24-05-2003, 01:12 AM

wa lao u laugh so loud ....

later i reveal wat cumster did to celine u sure laugh even louder ...

Kiddo
24-05-2003, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by cuntking
bro dez, it must be u again ...... how cum u never leave some pink lady for bro kiddo .......... hee hee hee

bro cuntking,

Aiyah! I give up on her leow! Convinced myself that she's not the only tree in the forest. Besides I think she's forgotten all about me with that much volume of business.:D

norigo77
24-05-2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by KID278
yo bro norigo, hopefully not something bad she says about me....:p naughty gal.

Cheers.
Kid278.

Nah, most of the time, she's full of praises about you. Now I know why she is so IT-savvy....;)

norigo77
24-05-2003, 11:36 AM
wa lao u laugh so loud ....

later i reveal wat cumster did to celine u sure laugh even louder ...

I know what Cumster did to Celine. :p Thaz why he has gone into hiding for now....

kaixin1
24-05-2003, 11:48 AM
I know what Cumster did to Celine. :p Thaz why he has gone into hiding for now....

Let me give the rest of the forum members a hint ....

It had something to do with CHEE (which Diplomat Doomas does not have) .......

and Cumster playfully tickled ........

Okay okay, I too have a confession to make to the forum.

I had a Hand Job from celine too (but did not penetrate her at all).

Cumster on the other hand ...

Kai Xin

norigo77
24-05-2003, 11:55 AM
Let me give the rest of the forum members a hint ....

It had something to do with CHEE (which Diplomat Doomas does not have) .......

and Cumster playfully tickled ........

Okay okay, I too have a confession to make to the forum.

I had a Hand Job from celine too (but did not penetrate her at all).

Kai Xin

Huh? How come you don't have to attend training today morning meh? Or you decided to self declare another holiday again... hehe.

Wah lao eh, you got a handjob, Cumster did a ballsjob and Doomas had a COF...all from a transgender paid professional. You guys have surpassed yourselves to a new level of sexual darkness that I can only freak out in. :rolleyes:

Still a straight guy,

norigo77
24-05-2003, 12:03 PM

I might as well post Doomas' response here to save the trouble...

CBCBCBCBCBCBCB!:p

norigo77
24-05-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by siamcutey
Tom Yums? I love Tom Yums. I don't like Peking Duck.

hahaha
SC

Me too. Need to make a little trip up north to pay my Tom Yum angels a little visit soon... hehehe. Kaixin also needs to reactivate his KCs with his Yin Intergalactic Transponder.

norigo77
24-05-2003, 12:19 PM
The Libido Edu-frenching Enterprise of WH road

Kai xin

Nabei... But oh well, for the sake of a CHEE-less Doomas, itz still worth the sacrifice. :D

kaixin1
24-05-2003, 01:03 PM
Nabei... But oh well, for the sake of a CHEE-less Doomas, itz still worth the sacrifice.

Waa ..... u would give up the fantastic passionate seductive mind-blowing frenching just so that Diplomat Doomas is denied his CHEE ...

Just think what u would be missing out on ... all the *SMOOCH* *KISS* *MMMMHHMM* *SLURP* from your favourite Enterprise

Kai Xin

Doomas
24-05-2003, 01:22 PM
The Neutral Zone expresses its extreme displeasure at the stance adopted by Starfleet Command. As initially agreed between Starfleet Command and the Neutral Zone at the height of the conflict in the ABC Theatre of Operations, Chee status would be re-conferred upon the Neutral Zone's Grand Councillor upon Starfleet's Supreme Commander's re-engagement of the social services of ANY Paid Professional, regardless of location, allegiance, species or gender. In no instance was any particular Paid Professional specified or singled out. In the interests of intergalactic trust and unity, the Neutral Zone did not press for an agreement in writing, instead settling for a verbal agreement on the basis of trust.

It has been established, beyond reasonable doubt, that the Supreme Commander did indeed engage the services of one such Paid Professional. However, Starfleet Command's refusal to acknowledge what had been agreed in spirit casts a grave doubt on its integrity. It is disturbing, to say the least, that Starfleet Command, an honourable entity thus far, chooses to renege on its honourable word and unilaterally change the context of its agreement.

The Neutral Zone takes note of this travesty in Intergalactic Diplomatic Protocol. We are no longer completely assured of the integrity of the Intergalactic Relations currently in existence between the Neutral Zone and Starfleet Command. While such a travesty is insufficent to damage relations, the Neutral Zone continues to hope that Starfleet Command considers very carefully its propensity and capability to fulfill future promises before committing its word.

In short,

Cbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcb! Never keep your word.

Grand Councillor Doomas
Neutral Zone High Council
Consortium of Intergalactic Planets (CIP) in the Neutral Zone
Consortium of Intergalactic Merchants (CIM) in the Neutral Zone
Commander, Force Y2
Commander, Action Against Calamitious and Destructive Liabilities (CDL)
Chief Speaker, League of Speakers of Wake Up Calls

Diplomat Doomas has submitted a formal petition to the Federation Council requesting the reinstatement of his CHEE based on the fact that Commander-In-Chief Norigo has engaged the services of a paid professional.

Starfleet Command has reviewed the petition and is now submitting the recommendation that this request be rejected.

Any endorsement or supplementary attachment modifying the original agreement has NOT been ratified by the United Federation of Planets, and as such, cannot form the basis for a repudiation of the said relinquishment of the CHEE of Diplomat Doomas.

kaixin1
24-05-2003, 02:20 PM
In the spirit of intergalactic goodwill, Starfleet Command will take Diplomat Doomas' petition in serious consideration.

However it must be noted that Diplomat Doomas, Grand Councillor of the Neutral Zone, has little bargaining power at this moment as Starfleet Command is still being asked to replenish the Neutral Zone's stockpile of Dilithium.

Kai Xin

Doomas
24-05-2003, 03:52 PM
The Neutral Zone always honours its economic debts.

However, we note with great interest that Starfleet Command will be facing a severe economic crisis in the following starmonth due the coming of the Calamitious and Destructive Liabilities (CDL). It has been prophesised so in the Book of Doomas.

In the spirit of Galactic Brotherhood, we will activate the League of Speakers of Wake Up Calls to aid Starfleet Command in its hour of need, despite historical proof that Starfleet Command has usually dismissed the efforts of the League, to its great detriment, which can also be proved historically.

We wish to advise Starfleet Command of the possible appearance of the Original Liquid Dilithium Mine, ANother (OLD MAN). It may be accompanied thereafter with an Action to Bolster Organic Rod To Insert Octo-emotional Neutrons (ABORTION). This bipartite sydnrome had plagued Starfleet Command in the past staryears and we advise Starfleet of a highly probable recurrence.

In short, 5 words for you.

Grand Councillor Doomas
Neutral Zone High Council
Consortium of Intergalactic Planets (CIP) in the Neutral Zone
Consortium of Intergalactic Merchants (CIM) in the Neutral Zone
Commander, Force Y2
Commander, Action Against Calamitious and Destructive Liabilities (CDL)
Chief Speaker, League of Speakers of Wake Up Calls

In the spirit of intergalactic goodwill, Starfleet Command will take Diplomat Doomas' petition in serious consideration.

However it must be noted that Diplomat Doomas, Grand Councillor of the Neutral Zone, has little bargaining power at this moment as Starfleet Command is still being asked to replenish the Neutral Zone's stockpile of Dilithium.

Kai Xin

norigo77
25-05-2003, 12:09 AM
Waa ..... u would give up the fantastic passionate seductive mind-blowing frenching just so that Diplomat Doomas is denied his CHEE ...

Just think what u would be missing out on ... all the *SMOOCH* *KISS* *MMMMHHMM* *SLURP* from your favourite Enterprise

Kai Xin

Itz ok with me. There's always a good substitute from Jism Avalanche Generating Unification of Active Resonance to blow my mind off in this aspect. ;)

I will miss the KCs from my favourite Entreprise, tho.

kaixin1
25-05-2003, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Doomas
The Neutral Zone always honours its economic debts.

However, we note with great interest that Starfleet Command will be facing a severe economic crisis in the following starmonth due the coming of the Calamitious and Destructive Liabilities (CDL). It has been prophesised so in the Book of Doomas.

It is well known that the Neutral Zone always honours its debts prompty and without hassle. That's why Starfleet Command is seldom hesistant in extending Dilithium and Anti-Matter resources to the Grand Council. This commendable attitude is far from what the Federation Council has encountered previously, especially with regards to the sad Cardassian Military.

The Federation Council is extremely grateful for previous wake up calls given in the past, and freely acknowledges that had they been heeded, the Federation might be in a better position today with regards to its plasma flow and dilithium deposits.

The Federation Council looks forward to greater exchanges and dialogue with the Neutral Zone with regards to Back-door Outsourcing of Niche Knowledge Sources (BONKS) as well as Well Accredited Knowledge Enterprise Understandings and Positionings and Creative Alluring Lively Luxurious Services (WAKEUP CALLS).

Kai Xin

kaixin1
25-05-2003, 01:02 AM
Current FR on August (24 May 2003)

I was not at HQ today, but accompanying norigo at Lor 16 Hse 67 --- Singtel's base. We went to check out if Singtel was working, but alas, the boss said she had not returned from break. So we rattled off a few names, which to our disappointment, were also not available.

Finally, norigo settled for AB and I settled for August, whom I had tried once before several months ago when my dilithium stockpiles were still being exported to the Secluded Home for Active Negotiation and General Hearings on Alternative Investments (SHANGHAI).

When August arrived, I was pleasantly surprised. Her figure looked even better than before, and her complexion was just as smooth and radiant. She looked real good today, on her first day back in GL after a two month break.

In the room when she stripped, I was immediately aroused! Her body was superb, her skin fair, smooth and firm to the touch. Her boobs were perky and nipples extremely inviting. She looked not a day over 21, though I know that she is quite a little bit older than that.

Immediately she grabbed me and started frenching and fondling me, ala Chilli Padi style. I helped her undress and she returned the kind favour. She ran her soft hands down my body and we did some light petting and kissing. It felt so good, like in the arms of a young and nubile lover.

As we went to bathe, we did a little small talk and I commented that her pink G-string was the sexiest and kinkiest I had ever seen ... with cotton frills on the top part and the middle part being almost translucent. I kissed and frenched her in the shower and also took a good look at her well trimmed pussy.

Over in bed, her foreplay was good but her licking skills were not as good as Blue Diamond or Pinky. Still it was enjoyable and arousing. Her bbbj technique is average. After a while, she asked me to turn over and did a little cat bath on my back followed by some ass rimming, which was quite pleasurable. She also got underneath me and bbbj'ed me while I was in the doggie position, ala Xiao Yue Que (80-cat) style.

After a little more foreplay, she slipped on the Durex Featherlite condom on me and I began pumping her wet and tight womanhood. I started slow at first, then increased steadily in speed and vigour. I wanted to enjoy myself fully screwing that tight and neatly trimmed pussy, and her moans and twitching also made it seem that she shared in the joy of the moment.

I turned her around and did her doggy, and also pumped as vigorously as I could. Then she did a woman-on-top with me. Unfortunately, I did not really enjoy that position, so I returned to bonking her missionary. I came in that position.

After she removed the condom and cleaned up, I took a bath on my own. I always do. I like to bathe myself as I feel it is more thorough.

Foreplay: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
Attitude: 7/10
Repeat: Yes!! RTF!!

Kai Xin

norigo77
25-05-2003, 01:11 AM
I, the Commander-In-Chief of Norigo's Angels Command Fleet takes great interest in the observation of the on-going verbal battle between the Starship Command and the Neutral Zone.

The Federation is entering a phase of transition that will greatly affect the operational readiness of the ABC council, namely, Starship Command's emotional (and probably financial) engagement with Calamitious and Destructive Liabilities upon her imminent arrival; and the Commander-In-Chief's anticipated voyage to Siam on a philantrophic cum KC visit to Mystical Assembly of Yang, and possibly followed by Neutral Intergalactic Kinsmen of Yale.

The Grand Councillor is hereby reminded again to stock up his dilithium diligently so that the Commander-In-Chief may offset his voyage expenses to a significant extent in the very near galactic future.

Perphaps, the Commander-In-Chief may submit a petition on the councillor's behalf to the Federation for the reinstatement of his CHEE on compassionate grounds, like wasting 5 precious intergalactic hours for the appearance of Y2 and having no bonks for the nite becuz some asshole whacked her so hard she complained chee-by pain... ;)

norigo77
25-05-2003, 01:21 AM
[B]Current FR on August (24 May 2003)

I was not at HQ today, but accompanying norigo at Lor 16 Hse 67 --- Singtel's base. We went to check out if Singtel was working, but alas, the boss said she had not returned from break. So we rattled off a few names, which to our disappointment, were also not available.

For everyone's info, the boss said that Singtel will only be back by mid-June. ~Sigh~ I miss Singtel and the mind-blowing COF...

kaixin1
25-05-2003, 01:31 AM
The Federation Council has given due regard to the issue of Doomas' Chee and his lack thereof.

Given that Diplomat Doomas was instrumental in giving the Federation wakeup calls in the past and in mediating the conflict between the Starfleet Command and the Cardassian Military, the Federation Council has decided to reinstate the CHEE of Doomas and accord him the full privileges and responsibilities that cum with owning a pair of testicles.

With the powers vested in me by Starfleet Command and the United Federation of Planets, I, Commander of the Battalion of Lubricated Ultrasonic Ejaculators, hereby declare that Doomas finally has two balls at his crotch.

Kai Xin

norigo77
25-05-2003, 09:06 AM
With the powers vested in me by Starfleet Command and the United Federation of Planets, I, Commander of the Battalion of Lubricated Ultrasonic Ejaculators, hereby declare that Doomas finally has two balls at his crotch.

Kai Xin

Aiyah, why you reinstated back his chees so fast? Now I got less bargaining power for him to subsidise my voyage expenses to Siam.... :(

Anyway Diplomat Doomas, the moral of the whole saga here is: Just like trust (and I dun mean the physical act), CHEE has to be earned thru hard work and respect on your part, not thru the deliberate acts of some social services engaged by the Commander-In-Chief and catching him pants down.

Congrats on the reintatement of your CHEEs, tho. ;)

kaixin1
25-05-2003, 09:24 AM
Historical FR on Yi Yi

(A year ago)

Yi Yi

Finally today, Kaixin the cheongster rediscovers the joy of sampling new pussy and breaking new ground. I was at L16H37 (the former Tommy's joint) demanding for Zhen Zhen, but alas, fate was not on my side as she complained of tooth ache at the last minute.

So I settled for a gal whom I've heard for a long time, but never tried before. She's YiYi (or E-E) from L20H14. I've been hearing conflicting reports on her, but under Tommy's and CumKing's assurances, I agreed to try her out. And I was not disappointed.

It was YiYi's last session that night and it was almost midnight when she arrived at Tommy's place. But she showed no sign of being worn out and was all full of smiles and pleasantries. Tommy escorted both of us to our room. When the door closed, she introduced herself and I took her hand and kissed it. Then she slid her tender arms round my waist and we frenched, playing with each other's tongues as we did so. Her lips are as soft and sweet and Jenny's, such that for a brief moment, I thought that the Queen herself was in my arms. We stripped each other and proceeded to the shower, and she tied up her bundle of shoulder length hair before she stepped in.

During the shower, she gave me hot water ass rimming followed by hot water bbbj. From that brief but massively enjoyable bbbj, I already knew her skill was of a respectable level. We continued our playful frenching and teasing in the shower. She would smile broadly at me in a delightful way, as a school girl would. I took the time also to admire her slender body, her fair and smooth complexion. She looked as young as she says she was - 24 years of age - and her soft and sensuous body frame really turned me on. She has the perfect petite school girl figure. Her boobs are A cup going on to B, with small light pinkish nipples, and she stands at around 160cm.

On to the bed!! The kissing and licking are okay, with special commendation given to her moaning as she gave my ears wet tongue flicks. She guided my hand to grasp and massage her breasts - which I did so gently, knowing them to be small and possibly fragile. Soon she was doing the bbbj. She tried a couple of positions, with the final one in which I was in doggie position and she was underneath me - Xiao Yun Que style. Then she put on the condom (red colour) for me and continued. I felt that her bbbj was too brief and she capped me a little too hastily. But even with the cap on, it was quite pleasurable.

With the capped bj underway, she then guided my finger into her pussy and instructed me not to move it. I guessed my nails were a little long. Then she used her vaginal muscles to squeeze my finger. Ah! A nymphomaniac!! It was a move pleasing to Kaixin! I wasted no time in going down on her and licking her clit head with forceful flicks of my tongue, fingering her at the same time. Her pussy has been shaved recently and her pussy hair is stiff and freshly grown. She moaned, though not as loud and vibrant as Michelle's.

After some tongueing, my dick was soft, so she stood up and bj'ed me to make me hard again. The cycle thus continued, with us alternating between cunnilingus and bj. During the bj, she will try to deep throat as far as possible, then use her tongue to lick the base of your dick. It was the near perfect imitation of Mary (Lamb Chops), whom I once gave 10/10 for bj. During one position where I standing up and she was kneeling, she deep throated and actually banged her forehead on my tummy. I must warn my readers that my dick is not big, though.

Then I turned her over doggie style and ass rimmed her - Kaixin style.

Finally I couldn't stand it. I penentrated her missionary and came in under a minute. Her school girl frame and the fucking nympho look on her face just made me lose control.

The fucking over, we rested and she had a smoke break. I asked for a second round, and to my delight, she obliged, saying something to the effect that she will "do her best". And true to her words, she really did her best to service me with the same standard as my first round, and pleasured me to my satisfaction. It was a session worth remembering, and worth committing in words. Adios!

Body: 7.5/10 (small boobs lover)
Complexion: 8/10
bbbj: 8/10
fj: 6.5/10
Likes: Her cheerful, bubbly and accomodating attitude, and good bbbj. And of course, her petite school girl frame. Service is above average, but still not top class.
Dislikes: Short foreplay, and capped me too fast.
Awarded: The KaiXin stamp of approval, with the warning that she will not suit everyone's tastes.

The_Hustler
25-05-2003, 03:00 PM
Historical FR on Yi Yi

U said it all.... nymphomaniac! And the schoolgirl ala mistress looks... my knees just go weak at the mention of her name.

Better catch her b4 she leaves end month.

YiAr!
The Hustler

kaixin1
25-05-2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
U said it all.... nymphomaniac! And the schoolgirl ala mistress looks... my knees just go weak at the mention of her name.

Better catch her b4 she leaves end month.

YiAr!
The Hustler

Never knew u were into YiYi too. Looks like Doomas got competition.

Oh ... and not forgetting that she has quite a potty mouth too!

Kai Xin

kaixin1
25-05-2003, 10:13 PM
The Kaixin-Jaguar Routine, dated 25 May 2003.

(i) Telephone Molek 2411, ask if Jaguar is working. If yes, rush down immediately to Molek 2411.

(ii) Ask the counter for Jaguar. Accept the fact that have to wait at least one more customer before she is available.

(iii) While waiting 45min-1hr for Jaguar, enjoy Discovery Channel and Discover Travel and Adventures. Learn about how medical detectives solve a homicide using forensic science, or how the natives of South Africa enjoy a meal of grubs, or how Kremlin secrets are still kept locked away from public scrutiny in a vast network of underground chambers at Moscow.

(iv) When Jaguar finally emerges from the room and it's my turn next, exchange smiles with her and give her a wink :8

(v) Go into room with Jaguar, immediately start hugging and kissing and playfully remove each other's clothings.

(vi) Take off her G-string and have a good sniff.

(vii) Shower with Jaguar.

(viii) Lie on the bed with Jaguar still wrapped up in her bathing towel.

(ix) Hurriedly yank off the towel and throw it on the floor.

(x) French, kiss, caress, fondle, hug and engage in wild and passionate foreplay with Jaguar.

(xi) Enjoy Jaguar's nipple licking and BBBJ.

(xii) Lick nipples, french her wildly, then go down on her. Make sure her stomach twitches and convulses violently as I flick my tongue on her clitoris.

(xiii) Slip on the Japanese Okamoto 002 condom that I specially bought for the fucking session, slip it on, and then fuck the living daylights out of Jaguar.

(xiv) Make sure AT LEAST 15 minutes are remaining in the session after I have finished the screwing.

(xv) In this 15 minutes, lie down and close my eyes, with Jaguar nestling and cuddling on my shoulder.

(xvi) As I drift off into dreamland, reminisce about CDL and how I spent the nights in Shanghai doing the exact same thing with her.

(xvii) As I wash up and prepare to leave, I take note that Jaguar is giving me that knowing smile, knowing that my mind in a far away land, with my old CKM flame.

(xviii) Kiss Jaguar goodbye.

(xix) Reaffirm that there are 5 words for me!

Kai Xin

xCumsterx
25-05-2003, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by kaixin1 (xix) Reaffirm that there are 5 words for me![/B]

wake the fuck up brother.

ming
25-05-2003, 10:20 PM
The Kaixin-Jaguar Routine, dated 25 May 2003.

(xiii) Slip on the Japanese Okamoto 002 condom that I specially bought for the fucking session, slip it on, and then fuck the living daylights out of Jaguar.

Kai Xin

No wonder i request for kaixin treatment which she said cannot due to i did not bring my own condom........:mad:

kaixin1
25-05-2003, 11:01 PM
wake the fuck up brother.

Wa lao that's right man.

Kai Xin

The_Hustler
26-05-2003, 01:26 AM
Never knew u were into YiYi too. Looks like Doomas got competition.

Oh ... and not forgetting that she has quite a potty mouth too!

Kai Xin

Nah, Doomas n me have mutally agreed on a lifelong happiness sharing program that'll work.

Happy Hustler

xiaoxin
26-05-2003, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by ming
No wonder i request for kaixin treatment which she said cannot due to i did not bring my own condom........:mad:

bro ming, r u the one who is sitting at the sofa wearing a spec ha? I left n went back again to look for J and the Okt's say u r still inside.
Wa lao eh, so many sessions ah u..... I think u r the one who let me wait long long also during my last trip. so i know who is in the room now..

Dont like that leh, next time u go down tell me leh, so that i dun hv to waste my time waiting leh, ok bro! hehe...

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
26-05-2003, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by xiaoxin
bro ming, r u the one who is sitting at the sofa wearing a spec ha? I left n went back again to look for J and the Okt's say u r still inside.
Wa lao eh, so many sessions ah u..... I think u r the one who let me wait long long also during my last trip. so i know who is in the room now..

Dont like that leh, next time u go down tell me leh, so that i dun hv to waste my time waiting leh, ok bro! hehe...

cheers
xiaoxin

I believe it's him alright, you should have knock on the door and say Hi!....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

kaixin1
26-05-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Nah, Doomas n me have mutally agreed on a lifelong happiness sharing program that'll work.

Happy Hustler

Happiness sharing with Doomas? Good for u.

For me, I just exchange dilithium with him.

Kai Xin

kaixin1
26-05-2003, 03:23 PM

Okamoto 002 is the secret of a good screw.

Kai Xin

kaixin1
26-05-2003, 06:36 PM
while we are on the subject of reminiscence:

A Rampage of Geylang (dated 03 Nov 2000)

I went on a mini rampage of GL on friday night (03 nov) and I'm still reeling from the effects of it. Feel like I got intoxicated and now recovering from the hangover. Love sick liao lar.... hong kan lar. But nevermind, still got energy to type my FR.

My first stop of the night was GL $80 cat - a lass by the name of Amy who had just been downgraded from $150.

Description:
Amy's an ordinary looking gal with okay looks, short hair, mundane figure. Really cannot think of any special physical features she has. Very girl-in-the-provision-shop kind. A little plump and cheeks slightly flabby when you see close up. Complexion quite okay.

The action:
Pretty standard GL operating procedure ... strip, shower, lick, blow, fuck. Her bbbj was long and pleasant but definately not mind boggling. She didn't do ass rimming but neither did I ask her for it. During fj, I went down on her and could see that she twitched whenever I hit the right spot. fj was okay, moan a little, doesn't seem to allow frenching.

Ratings (relative to $80-cat):
Looks, body: average (5.5/10)
foreplay, bbbj: good (7/10)
fj: ordinary (5.5/10)

AWARDED: The Kaixin $80-cat stamp of approval.

Boring right? Yep I was after the fuck. But I felt satiated for the night (or so I thought) and decided to spend the remaining time accompanying my friends Shit, CK, Doomas, Porky, Cumster. We went on a tour of the thai chicks along the Lor 16, Westerhout, Lor 18 area. I can't get too specific over here. Anyway we were just having a jolly good time and one by one we released our load of john-dory-junket into the thai babe's cunnilingual contraption. (sorry for the pathetic attempt at wit .... i'm really love sick, okay).

I thought I could resist all possible temptation, knowing that I had already had my fill for the night. But little did I know what the arrows of cupid could do (shit, anothe pathetic attempt at wit).

It happen at a time when the rest of us were busy screwing the thai babes, and Porky and I were busy touring the scene. Porky decided to show me one gal he screwed recently. I said okay, please show me. So he did.

I took just one look at her, and fuck, my jaw dropped. She was the perfect school girl look. Young, pretty, very sweet, very innocent looking. You could literally drape her in RGS uniform and you'd think she was an 'O' level student who just finished her paper. I just stood there transfixed for a few seconds.

This was my new found sweetheart (let's call her Jolene) and I booked one session.

As I was walking with Jolene up to the room, I admired her all over and realized that all my childhood fantasies were about to cum true. She looked at me sweetly and really melted my heart. In the room, we both stripped and I gasped at her body - she was fair skinned, totally natural smooth complexion, very nice figure, still can see tiny bits of baby fats, slender, and simply huggable. Perfect school girl quality. Her voice was pleasant and cute, and so was her attitude. We had some communication problems because I couldn't speak Thai, but never mind, when it cums to fucking, nothing matters.

She showered me, and I plopped onto the bed ready for action. She appeared a little shy and reserved. I started to fondle her and admire her breasts. They were small school girl-sized but very good looking and has large nipples. I kissed her and she applied her tongue on me. bj with cap.

The I started to pump her. Whack whack whack. I frenched her, kissed her all over, licked her nipples, caressed her all over. She didn't rush me at all, just moaned as I went along. fj is ordinary by GL standards and cannot compare to what has been described to me as the Ang Pai of GL $40 cat, but still I loved every single minute of it. After the fj, she hugged each other tenderly and before I left, she gave me a good bye kiss.

Ratings:
Looks, body, figure: nine / 10
bj, fj: ordinary (4.5/10)

AWARDED: The FIRST CLASS Kaixin stamp of approval, with commendation for the school girl look, mutual affection, and simply making Kaixin go ga ga.

Whooooooooooo, after the session I thought I was really spent and the night was done. I accompanied the rest of the khakis for night snack and teh tarik. Over the meal we discussed the thai babe Jolene whom I screwed. Porky was jealous because she allowed me to french her but not him. We all agreed that I had established the "kam cheng" with her.

Later on I was psychoed into trying her overnight. Naturally I was pretty apprehensive and had to cook up a story to fool my family about it. But CK, Doomas and Porky were extremely helpful and supportive. They talked me out of my apprehensions and told me all the good points about having an overnight session with her. Finally I agreed.

Before their departure, my cum group gave me a debrief on the overnight procedure (this was my first overnight .... yeah!). My heartfelt thanks goes to all of them for helping me with my decision and the procedure.

When they had left, I sat down on the bed in the designation room and watched TV. Every moment felt like an eternity. Finally she arrived. She looked a little worn out from the night's work but nevertheless she was pleasantly surprised to find me as her overnight lover. I told her in Thai, "I like you very much," and she gave me that sly look. Could even see her blushing just the slightest bit.

I asked her if she wanted to eat (I could always go down to grab some food). She said never mind. After that we showered and plopped onto bed. After having shagged twice that night, I initially did not feel like having sex and just wanted to hold her tightly and snuggle with her. Didn't know how to start a conversation with her 'cos of the massive language barrier, so at first it was kinda stumbling for both of us.

She lay down beside me draped in her bathing towel. I looked at her soft cute eyes, her gentle lips, her fair complexion. She was so perfect in every way, whether in figure, in looks or in stature. At that time I just felt like giving a call to my parents to tell them I had found the gal I wanted to marry.

I fondled her gently and kissed her. She tasted so refreshingly sweet. Her hair smelt so great. I played around with her ears, her lips, her nipples. Before long, one thing led to another, and my trout truncheon was turgid again. We frenched each other passionately and I slowly unwrapped her bathing towel. Before long we were locked in passionate embrace and our mouths were interlocking and tongues were intertwining like there was no tomorrow.

She slipped on the condom on my bulging beef bayonet and I rode her into high heaven. She twisted her body and gasped as I plunged my putrescent pubic poker deep into her overenthusiastic oval orifice. I kissed and frenched her like mad and felt in my heart a kind of bubbling enthusaism, a kind of deep chemical connection that I had never experienced before.

Again and again and again I thrusted my torrid tumescent turgid tool into her organic opening. She moaned and when I flicked my tongue on her nipples, she twitched visibly. Finally I came. The third load of john-dory-junket that night.

After a little washing up, we cuddled each other to sleep. It was so nice, having such a beautiful school girl sleeping on my shoulder, arms wrapped around each other. I felt I had achived something special that night. Thanks to all brudders who helped me out in this - you know who you are and you know what I owe you. That night I fell asleep in love and in wonderland.

Sure, it was difficult falling asleep, in a strange setting I had never encountered in my life before, with my new found love resting gently on my shoulders and her sweet smelling hair almost straddling my face with each breath. Before I slept off, I looked back at all the memorable times I had over my cheonging career. No emotions. No feelings. Only cash and sperm transactions. Did it so many times until it almost bordered on the edge of "meaningless".

But that night, there I was, with my love sleeping beside me, her legs crossing over mine, our nude bodies interlocking. And it was then that I realized that life is more than material wealth. Yeah ... I was in love.

kaixin1
26-05-2003, 06:37 PM
The next morning I woke up at around 10am. It is so nice to wake up next to a pretty face, and that was the first time in my life I had experienced it. I suckled a mint sweet and savoured the taste of the morning.

I kissed Jolene gently and caressed her. She stirred. She was wearing her soft silky pyjamas and it felt so good on her. Soon I was licking and frenching her again. I had the exquisite pleasure of unbuttoning her pyjamas for her and now even as I write, that thought gives me a hard on. I played with her and licked her nipples. She twitched. Cannot tahan liao. I took off her shorts and lay my body on her nude form, tickling her ears and her cheeks. She slipped on a condom and I rode her yet again.

The fourth load of john-dory-junket did not shoot out easily. Half way through my pork spear went limp and it slipped out. I had to hj myself to make it hard again. But it wasn't that difficult.

She still had the top of her pyjamas round her arms and looked so very sexy and inviting. My first time fucking a gal when she had just woken up. Soon desire and pleasure took over me and I gave her my final ejaculation.

After bathing, I asked her out to breakfast but she said she didn't want to eat (or something like that ... couldn't figure out exactly what). Okay lor ... never mind. I dressed up and we frenched each other goodbye. A nice way to end a night of romance and passion. That would be one experience I would never forget for the rest of my life.

Jolene touched me in a very special way that night. In a way that would always influence the way I viewed life and love. I'm not usually a sucker for girlfriend service, but when taken to its highest, girlfriend service is no longer service anymore. It's love.

ming
26-05-2003, 06:50 PM
Okamoto 002 is the secret of a good screw.

Kai Xin

Bro Kaixin

Noted.

kaixin1
26-05-2003, 09:55 PM
Wah lao eh, you got a handjob, Cumster did a ballsjob and Doomas had a COF...all from a transgender paid professional. You guys have surpassed yourselves to a new level of sexual darkness that I can only freak out in.

Still a straight guy,

I think even if Celine cut off her cock and "inverted" the foreskin to make a vagina, I would still be sending u that late nite SMS saying how disgusting it is .... especially that HUGE and gaping asshole with KY-Jelly oozing out of it like white spit!!!

Fortunately i only had to ensure a pcc with her with the sight of her cock hanging down.

Kai Xin

norigo77
27-05-2003, 01:48 AM
I think even if Celine cut off her cock and "inverted" the foreskin to make a vagina, I would still be sending u that late nite SMS saying how disgusting it is .... especially that HUGE and gaping asshole with KY-Jelly oozing out of it like white spit!!!

Fortunately i only had to ensure a pcc with her with the sight of her cock hanging down.

Kai Xin

With that disgusting sight you can still pcc with her... ~Puke!~

kaixin1
27-05-2003, 07:41 AM
CDL Reloaded

This is amazing. My wake up call is on the net.

Kai Xin

kaixin1
27-05-2003, 04:34 PM
Question: What did the investment analyst say to the veteran GL cheongster during the bear market when all the stock prices were falling?

Answer: HOLD ON TO YOUR SHORTS!!

norigo77
27-05-2003, 08:39 PM
This is amazing. My wake up call is on the net.

Kai Xin

If you think this is amazing, you ain't seen nothing yet. ;) Anyway, I'll not be seeing much of you soon for that reason and vice versa.

Off to Siam soon,

xCumsterx
27-05-2003, 08:56 PM
The ORACLE of the Mother of all Wake Up Calls Movie, CDL Reloaded

Kaixin, how many more 34k you have to waste huh? might as well let me and Norigo "spend" the money for you. at least drop into our reservoir still can hear "tome" sound.

kaixin1
28-05-2003, 11:13 AM
Off to Siam soon,

Please call up my favourite Yin Intergalactic Transponder and tell her that KX misses her massage skills and soft tofu lips.

Kai Xin

Doomas
28-05-2003, 11:27 AM
Please call up my favourite Yin Intergalactic Transponder and tell her that KX misses her massage skills and soft tofu lips.

Kai Xin

5 words for you.

norigo77
28-05-2003, 11:58 AM

Kai Xin

For the sake of the Transponder's sanity and psychological well-being, request is rejected.

Fading away,

kaixin1
29-05-2003, 01:45 AM
For the sake of the Transponder's sanity and psychological well-being, request is rejected.

Fading away,

CBCBCBCBCBCBCBCBCBCBCBCBCBCBCBCBCBCBCB

kaixin1
29-05-2003, 01:49 AM
This FR is dedicated to those who HAD THE OPPORTUNITY to try Anna way back in the old Tommy's joint (1637) but SOMEHOW never did so ...... HAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!

Anna was a good screw, man!!

Anna

I was at Westerhout House 08 accompanying a friend who wanted to cheong. Soon both of us called our gals and the fun started .....

I called for Anna from Lor 16 Hse 37 (Tommy's joint). Been eyeing her for a long time because of her good figure and nice body. When she came she was wearing a black dress with showed off her sleek contours and slender physique.

We went up to a room on the second level. At this joint, the whole place is very well furnished and done up nicely, even better and more cozy than Ah Lek's (Westerhout 06). I picked the largest room. When Anna stripped, I was surprised to see that she had large, natural boobs. When she's dressed up, you can't really tell, but upon stripping, her boobs look real good and juicy with hard pointed nipples. I estimate them to be C cup. Her skin is quite fair and body looks even better when naked.

After the usual bath, I lay down and she started to suck my nipples. Then she worked her way down slowly towards my balls, my legs. After that she perfomed some light ass rimming, followed by the standard bbbj.

She then placed her boobs near my face and allowed me to lick them. I grasped them with both hands and licked them one after another. Her nipples became very hard and she started moaning. Licked her nipples with all kinds of patterns, from flicking tongue, to swirling tongue, to sucking, to gentle caressing.

10 minutes later, she turned around to the 69 position and continued bbbj. She was tall enough, so I could lick her pussy while she licked my dick. I worked my tongue on her pussy, then slowly moved up to give her ass rimming. Tongued the whole ass and tried to push my tongue into her anus as far as possible. Anna loves ass rimming and will moan considerably when you do that to her. I easily spent 10 minutes at least in the 69 position, alternating between cunnilingus and ass rimming.

After that, she lay down on the bed and I continued the cunnlingus. That time her moans were getting louder and louder. I stuck my finger into her pussy and started fingering back and forth, at the same time, vigorously working my tongue on her clitoris. I would alternate between licking rapidly and sucking the clit. When I sensed that she was very high, I fingered her faster and faster and also licked with more energy, until finally and bobbed her body up and down violently and had an orgasm. During orgasm you can feel the muscles contract and hot juice enveloping the whole interior.

I had gone soft after so much tongue action, so she bbbj me to make me hard again. Then she capped me and I rode her missionary. Her moaning started again. After missionary, I rode her doggy. After two more position changes, I finished her off doggie style. As the last drops of cum leaked out of my dick, I continued to thrust with vigour and force.

My friend said I took nearly an hour, which surprised me 'cos it felt like only 45 minutes.

Ratings:
Looks: 6/10
Complexion: 6/10
foeplay: 6/10
bbbj: 6/10
fj: 6.5/10
attitude: 7.5/10
AWARDED: The KaiXin stamp of approval.

My friend called this Malay gal (also $150-cat) by the name of Susan. I didn't try Susan but on appearance, I would say she is not so good looking, but has quite a nice figure and body. According to my friend, her service is very good and worth repeat visit.

kaixin1
29-05-2003, 01:55 AM
I wrote two FRs on Small Michelle back in the old Delphi forum. The first one was written just before the first Cumgang gathering in Sept 2000.

Xiao Mi Xue – 1st FR (entitled My Reunion with Xiao Mi Xue)

Before I begin my field report, let me first mention that 4-5 years ago, when I first started cheonging GL, I had young gal by the name of "Mi Xue". She left a lasting impression on me as her service was top class and I cum uncontrollably when screwing her. But since that time, I lost touch with her and never saw her again.

Until today.

Under the recommendation of bro hedaman, cumking, and a few others, I went to Lor 28 House 31A and asked for Xiao Mi Xue. I never knew she was my long-lost "Mi Xue". I was so happy.

Finally after all these years, I get to have a reunion with the "Mi Xue" who made me cum until dry.

I shall not bore you with the details of the screw. Shall only mention that her service is exactly as described in this forum. She is very patient, has a good attitude, and really moan like hell when you dig her. Plus, she has SLIM DOWN since the time I met her 4-5 years back. Last time I remember she had a slight paunch. Now it's all gone, and her body is really slender and lean. She's about 1.55m tall and quite pretty and fresh looking.

Half way through her service, I did the unexpected thing but asking her to skip the foreplay and allowing me to poke her immediately. I did that because her foreplay is really quite SOP and I was too impatient to try her hole. Must say her hole is really juicy and every time I trust into her, she will give the moan "YO!!!".

Finally I came into her mouth. Exactly what I did 5 years back. It was just as shiok as in the good old days.

Body: 6/10 (small breasts)
Lj (lick job): 7/10
Bbbj: nine / 10
fj: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10

Age: must be > 25, considering all these years that have passed.
So brudders, if u want a petite, pretty looking gal, don't mind small breasts, but with great service and moaning, Xiao Mi Xue is the one. Think I will be visting her next week again ...

The second FR is written just before Her Majesty retired ...

Small Michelle (former Kaixin Legion of Honour) – 2nd FR

** My field report on Her Majesty Small Michelle **

This is an FR respectfully and humbly submitted in appraisal of Her Majesty, Small Michelle, Queen of the Kingdom of Geylang and its tributaries.

My knee is bent and my head is bowed as I write these words. On the truthfulness and accuracy of this account, I stake my honour and my blood.

Long Live Her Majesty!

I was with Doomas and Frog at Kwee Yin's place on Sunday. Doomas had small michelle and I had her after him.

When I entered the room with Michelle, she smiled broadly at me and said we had not seen each other for some time. We hugged and I fondled her gently, giving her a kiss on the cheek. Then we slowly stripped each other. Wow. Stripping each other was so erotic my bloated beef bayonet hardened.

After exchanging a few pleasantries, we headed for the shower. A little disappointed that the bathroom was kind of dark.

Michelle seemed to have slimmed down slightly although she claimed that she had put on weight. Her breast size is pretty small. Perhaps too small for some brudders over here. But just enough for me, as I'm a liker of small tits.

I lay down on the round bed and she started to lick my neck and ears. The ear lick was so ticklish I giggled like an innocent schoolboy, and even Michelle was amused.

Slowly working her way down, she patiently licked my shoulder and nipples, then tummy, followed my groin area, and legs.
For the ass rimming part, she asked me to lift up my legs while she poked her tongue repeatedly at my ass and licked all over. Very nice work on the ass. Comparable to BM.

During the bbbj, she also adopted many different style and positions. She has no fixed pattern where she will go from one pose to another, but she allows things to just happen naturally. Before long, I was on my side, then on all fours, then she was underneath me sucking away. Then before I knew it I was kneeling and she was passionately working her tongue on my love tools as I looked at her in awe.

Foreplay + bbbj was really long. Definately as long as what BM gave me. Then I performed cunnilingus on her. She's a real twitcher! Her stomach will cave in and out repeatedly, she will flip and flop, and when I hit the right spot, she'll really twist and turn and yell and moan. Did the cunnilingus for 10 min until she really said she cannot stand it.

Then I rode her. Moaning got louder and louder until they were more like screams and yells. I pumped and pumped and pumped away. POM POM POM POM POM. The more she moaned, the harder and faster I pumped. Until she suddenly yelled "FUCK!!!!" It was so funny I wanted to laugh, but I didn't.

After that I asked to turn over and I rode her doggy style.

Another series of pumping and yelling. By then both of us were sweating.

Then I did her missionary again. This time I made an effort to pump even harder and faster. Her moaning and yelling grew to tremendous proportions, something like "YOWWW! YO!!! WAAHH!!" I pumped and pumped and enjoyed myself to the utmost.

Then suddenly I started to lose my erection! Oh Shit, I thought. I continued my pumping but it was no use. The pork stick was getting more and more flaccid with each second. I broke out in sweat and started to lose energy.

Had to take emergency measures. I took my truncheon out and asked her to bbbj me. She gladly obliged. My love tool stabilized somewhat but it was still not hard enough for ejaculation. So I did hand job on myself while she licked my nipples. Finally when I had brought myself close to ejaculation, she took over and bbbj me until I CIM. Wow. Finally over. As I shot the remaining drops of cum into her mouth, she continued to suck out every last drop and did a very comforting twirling and swirling action on my sensitive dick to ease it down.

Phew. It was damn explosive. I was thoroughly exhausted by the exertion and looked at Michelle wearily while she spat out the semen. After a little massage, she went to wash up and I followed shortly. Michelle really combines the best of everything: good looks and small tits (which I like), a long and drawn out foreplay, followed by an explosive and very *noisy* fj and culminating in CIM. Absolutely fantastic!

Looks, body: 7/10 (I'm a small tits guy)
foreplay: 8/10
bbbj: 7/10
fj: 09/10
attitude: 7/10
Awarded: The Kaixin Legion of Honour, the higest award that I give.

kaixin1
29-05-2003, 07:31 AM
5 words for you.

Time to buy another phonecard.

Kai Xin

kaixin1
30-05-2003, 07:49 AM
Jenny was the very best fuck I ever had, and I don't regret trying her three times while she was still in GL.

Many of us wanted to try her but to no avail as she was SO HARD to get. Then again, I remember clearly there was one CumGang brother we had who had waited 4 full hours for her, only to reject her when she emerged from the room. Needless to say CumKing was pissed and extremely impatient with him, and he later confesssed to regret his decision.

HAHAHHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!

Jenny

I'm back in action after a very long break. Before I continue, I would like to mention that I have officially stripped small Michelle (GL lor 28 hse 31A) of her title "Legion of Honour" and conferred it instead on Jenny (lor 22 Hse 22).

Jenny makes Michelle and Zhen Zhen look like docile house kittens.

I was there (lor 22 Hse 22) on Saturday night with some cheong kakis, who wanted to try Jenny as well. One of them had tried her just two days earlier, but still wanted her again. I had to wait my turn, but in between, I could still catch a glimpse of her.

At first sight, Jenny looks like a mid-20s gal; she has a slim figure and slender fair legs. Face wise, I would say good looking and charming. She makes an effort to smile broadly at all customers, so naturally I got very impatient while waiting for my turn.

When my turn finally came, I immediately rushed into the room with her. The moment the door closed, she held my arms and frenched me passionately. Her lips are damn soft, even softer than tofu, and her kisses are wet and highly seductive. She pushed her tongue all the way into my mouth and teased me lovingly. WA LAO EH!!! really buey ta han! That time, my botak brudder stood to attention!! She slowly stripped me and I also stripped her, as we continue to french and kiss each other. Solid man!!!!!

After we stripped, we went into the shower and as she bathed me, she licked my neck, nipples and also gave me bbbj in the shower. That time my botak dick was roaring hard and steaming with sexual energy. Her body is really very soft and slender, almost school girl frame, with small breasts, pale (almost inverted) nipples. I would say she's A cup going to A cup droopy. Definately one of the fairest-skinned gals in GL.

In bed, she continued the loving frenching and did some wonderful foreplay on me. Lick ears, neck, nipples, legs, toes, etc, etc. She ass rimmed me in two positions: one with me lying on my back and one with me in doggie position. She also bbbj me while sticking her finger up my asshole.

When I was in doggie position, she popped a fisherman's friend into her mouth and gave me a powerful mint bbbj. My dick was drenched in cooling mint and the feeling was fabulous. To top it off, she followed immediately by a hot water bbbj with me lying down! Damn solid man!

After the hot water bbbj, she increased her intensity and speed, and started to moan quite a bit. I guess she was trying to make me CIM, but try as she might, she just could not. She bobbed up and down vigorously and sucked and sucked and sucked, ....., but still I could not cum.

Then she decided to change position. She did turned herself over to make a 69 position with me, and continued to blow my dick as I licked her pussy. When I started licking her pussy, the moaning increased and she blew me even harder. But still I did not cum. In the 69 position, I also ass rimmed her while she bbbj me. In fact, the position is so good that I can poke my tongue right inside her anus while she continued to deep throat me. Wow!!!! That was a fabulous feeling!

Finally, I asked her to lie on her back and I licked her pussy while sticking my finger into her pussy to finger her. That was when she came violently and my whole hand was soaking wet. After cumming, she immediately got up, grabbed my dick and blew me again to make me hard. Then she slipped on the condom and I rode her for all she was worth!!

Actually I planned to take my own sweet time to poke and penetrate her, but in the missionary position, she suddenly screamed and said, "I'm coming ... I'm coming," and jerked her body violently. The twitching was so intense and abrupt that I lost it and ejaculated. Then I immediately went to down her again. She was so high on orgasm she didn't even have time to catch her breath. As I licked up the remaining drops of pussy juice, I calmed her down by slowly and gently massaging her outer pussy area with my tongue and lips.

Then she got up and she frenched me wildly.

And that's the story behind the dethronement of Michelle and the coronation of Jenny as the new Kaixin Legion of Honour.

omnia
30-05-2003, 03:28 PM
Jenny was the very best fuck I ever had, and I don't regret trying her three times while she was still in GL.

then perhaps u sld be glad to hear that she is now doing v well in business in kl...gone quite fat though...understand it is because she lacks the constant fj workouts which use to keep her slim:D !!

sb song
30-05-2003, 08:25 PM
Hi bro Jenny currently is in KL running her salon business n occasionly FL a day or two ,she did't put on any weight,her BJ is still as good as before

kaixin1
30-05-2003, 10:52 PM
Hi bro Jenny currently is in KL running her salon business n occasionly FL a day or two ,she did't put on any weight,her BJ is still as good as before

Oh okay .... I had the impression that she works in some health centre ....

Kai Xin

xiaoxin
31-05-2003, 01:51 AM

bro, wat saloon is operating? Is her saloon offer special service?
where is her saloon?

cheers
xiaoxin

kaixin1
31-05-2003, 12:00 PM

Only occasionally FL? Thought she does full time .....

Kai Xin

kaixin1
01-06-2003, 12:56 AM
Not sure if many of you remember this Wywy from Westerhout house 8 ..... anyway I tried her only once and since then have never repeated. Dunno if she's still around ... would be quite amazed if she is.

Wywy was a really cute and pretty lass, schoolgirl frame. Totally captivating.

Wywy

On Monday, I saw Wywy walking in the rain with her silver skirt hiked up to her thighs and exposing a beautiful pair of slender legs. That was sufficient reason for me to pop into Westerhout 08 (her home base) to call her.

The next thing I knew, we were in the room, totally naked, and engaging in small talk. Her frame is petite and slender, exactly like small Michelle (bless Her Majesty!!) and also with small boobies (32A). She has a cute kind of flat face, her looks are very pretty to me, and I was pleased to learn she was 21 years old.

Complexion - very nice and smooth. Pussy hair is nicely grown back after a recent shave. Nipples are inverted and droopy.
Okay --- we had the standard shower followed by quite a standard SOP foreplay. Her bbbj skills are good, comparable to small Michelle, but not so good that you will feel like CIM. Her attitude throughout the service is warm and friendly; she will treat you very courteously and she is extremely well mannered. No ass rimming, thought (but I didn't ask for it either).

After her foreplay, it was my turn to pleasure and please her. I tried to lick her nipples, and although she was obliging, I did not find them tasty. So I decided to go down on her instead. I took my time, licking her all around her pussy area and sucking gently on her clit. Her sensitive spot is quite hard to find --- you need time and patience to get the act right. I did some fingering too. Her moaning is all faked.

To my surprise, after 10 minutes, she suddenly faked an orgasm and told me not to lick her. Of course I knew it was fake. But I did not say so, and left her thinking that she had fooled me. After she had "calmed down", I continued to lick her, and within 5 minutes, she faked another one. Damn!! I really don't like gals who deceive and lie!!

Feeling a little bit "doo-lan" at her apparent lack of respect for me, I decided to stop licking her and start fucking her. She capped me and continued her fake moaning. Didn't allow me to kiss face, because she said she will have pimples if I do so. Wa lao eh! Like that also can. After a few position changes, I came 10 minutes later with her lying flat on her tummy and me on top of her.

Probation Award - pending further Senate approval. ONLY FOR pretty face lovers, not hard-core service.

kaixin1
01-06-2003, 11:16 PM
Many say that Wen Fang was the prettiest $150-cat. Now that she has retired, many again would agree that Yan Er (Christy) and Small Ivy have taken her place.

I tried Wen Fang three times throughout her entire tenure in GL. Here is an FR on her during one of those tries.

Wen Fang

Field Report on Wen Fang of Lor 16:

Description:

A very attractive looking sweet young thing with bouncy ass and firm ripe breasts. She has a great figure. Keeps shoulder length straight hair and has excellent complexion - moderately fair skinned, smooth and little stretch marks. Looks prettier and more CFM than the Fan Wen Fang from TCS. Her glorious eyes literally tell you to screw her there and then.

The Action:
She chats a little bit and tries to be friendly inside the room. Stripping, I can see her breasts are most likely NASA technology, courtesy of the Apollo missions (the amount of silicone injected into those two mounds of blubber is probably enough to protect an entire crew return vessel from the heat of re-entry into the earth's atmosphere). She begins with the standard licking of ears, neck, nipples, belly, groin area, legs. Good strong ass rimming with the tongue poking repeated at the fetid opening.

Her bbbj is up to standard. When I went down on her, she didn't moan much, but twitched violently when I hit the right spot - it's elusive and you have to spend time finding it. After a while, she capped me and I rode her to Disney Land. She allows frenching but isn't responsive enough in fj. I wasn't in good form, so I came only after two positions - missionary followed by doggie. Total time taken: 35 minutes. I was disappointed by my poor showing and pockets hurt badly.

Ratings:
Looks, body, figure, complexion: 7.5/10
foreplay, bbbj, fj: 6/10
attitude: 7/10

Final verdict: An okay fuck if you can afford to throw away $150 or if you have an incurable fetish for sweet looking things. But if you are hardcore service oriented, please reconsider carefully.
Awarded probationary status by Kaixin, pending further senate approval.

kaixin1
02-06-2003, 09:34 PM
I tried BM a total of 17 times before she finally retired from the job.

It was a very memorable two years with her.

A field report on BM .....

Was down yesterday with my botak head brudder and my botak sandwich partner (refer to signature) at GL, surveying the scene and taking in the refreshing evening air.

I wanted to have a really good and satisfying screw, so I didn't know who to call. While little botak lay dormant, big botak and I went through our top choices to decide who to screw.

Finally I settled on BM - someone I have eyeing for quite a few weeks. When she arrived half an hour later, I began drooling. She was wearing a soft purple dress that brought out her excellent slender figure. She is the "old-chio" or lao-sui kind, and even though already in her 30s, still manages to maintain a very good complexion. She is pretty in her own unique way. Especially her smile. It's the kind of gentle and seductive smile that comes from a vintage pro. Her poise, her elegance, her sense of confidence, was all-consuming.

On my way to the room I admired the way her hips swayed gracefully as she walked. Her figure was sleek and toned and show no sign of age at all. Even as I walked behind her I already had hardened.

When she stripped, I saw that she had a reasonably good body, average tits with dark nipples. Her body was toned and I could see little stretch marks from slimming or aging. Very well maintained figure and body, I must say. When we showered, I had to daydream about other things in order to avoid getting all excited and having a massive erection.

Foreplay is very passionate. She is a diligent worker who pays attention to detail and takes her time. Not as heavy-going as singtel, but it was good, strong and energetic. Licking was well done and thorough, and the whole foreplay was almost like a remake of Peppermint Patty. She moves smoothly and elegantly, and performs fabulous ass rimming too. Will stick her tongue right into your anus. That was when I moaned. One of the best ass rimmers in GL.

Her bbbj was commendable too. We had it in several different positions, with me lying flat, with me sitting at the bedside, with me kneeling, with woman underneath, sixty-nine. Finally we lay in the sixty-nine position and I did ass rimming and clit licking on her while she continued to bbbj me.

Finally, the fj! She lay down on her back and I went down on her, paying particular attention to her clitoris. She moaned and said, "Tolong, tolong." But heck lar, I just went on. I used suction power (or rather, sucktion power) to suck her clit and she yelled and tried to push me away. eheheheh. I just continued. Then she slipped on pink coloured condom on my little brother and I inserted the love truncheon in and rode her as I licked her nipples. Then we frenched with vigour and she inserted her tongue all the way into my mouth. The sequence that followed was missionary-doggie-cunnilingus-missionary, and then finally I exploded.

Ratings:
Looks 7.5/10 (lao chio kind)
Complexion: 7/10
Foreplay: nine/10
bbbj: 7.5/10
ass rimming: nine/10
fj: 7.5/10

Awarded: The First Class KaiXin stamp of approval, with commendation for excellence of foreplay and ass rimming.
She currently holds Position 1 in my clitty list, is trailed closely by Zhen Zhen in Position 2, and Xiao Mi Xue in Position 3.

kaixin1
03-06-2003, 06:12 PM
One of my most dramatic FRs .....

Tommy's place seem to be infested with people of VERY high taste and demands. Even Da da also kenna rejected ... what can I say man. Well, one man's cunt is another man's dick, so I guess this is reality.

I went down yesterday (fri 15 sept) to console Da da. She was in her usual bubbly and cheerful mood and was glad to see that I had finally decided to go for her after a series of distractions ranging from Xiao Ping to SingTel to Ah Nok.

When I went into the room, I put down my barang-barang and started to fondle her and admire her tits. I thought they were A-cup going to B, but apparently I must have been cock-eyed since no one else thinks the same. Well ... whatever. She asked me (in surprise) whether I was expecting her to eat me raw like what SingTel did. I say "no, lar", I was expecting a more relaxed session as compared to the red one.

We bathed and she washed me merticulously (spelling??). Engaged in some light conversation. She told me who were her regulars in our CEO's cum gang and how many times each had visited her in the past. I admired her small sized body, firm tits and ah lian face. It was up to my high expectations.

Okay ... so we dried and plopped onto the bed. Then ...
TA BA BOOM !

Thunder struck and it started to rain. Splattering of raindrops could be heard and the room grew still and silent. Da da and I both said that it was very romantic! wow. like a real fairy tale story.

Then she proceeded to service me. Lick me all over, then give me bbbj. Her bbbj lasted very long. Not as good as Xiao Yun Que, but I passed her in this section. Then she put on cap for me and I told her, "Now is my turn!"

She asked me, "How are u going to pleasure me?" I told her, "Wait then u see." Hahahaah. I dove into her quasispace portal and rode her. Then I withdrew and started to lick her where heaven and earth meet. For the next 10 minutes, my tongue worked furiously on her vaginal lips and clitoris. Her face changed expression as fast as a chameleon and her level of satisfaction knew no upper bound. But still she controlled herself and did not cum. I thought I could drive her past the event horizon, but sigh, I failed to take her to her naked singularity.
When my tongue got too tired to proceed and further, I jammed my bloated beef bayonet into her quasispace portal again and rode her.

Wow, after the furious tongue session, her portal now was soaking wet! It was so wet that my pork spear slipped in and out almost without friction. I had difficulty maintaining my erection.
Okay, better change position! I told her to turn over and I rode her doggie style! Woo ... feeling different liao! This time I could maintain the erection and I rode her comfortably.

But still not satisfied that I failed to make her cum, I asked her to lie down again and I went down on her for the second time. Tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue. I worked furiously but still she controlled. Then realizing I was losing my erection fast, I quickly stopped licking and tried to enter her again. This time she moved her hip up and down and squeezed my turgid trout truncheon tightly. Cannot tahan!

TA BA BOOM !

I came.

The rain died down and stopped.

Thus concluded by energetic session with Da da. I was totally shagged out. Finally screwed Da da. Now on to my next target ... errr ... when my pay day comes lar.

For the benefit of those who have not seen her,
Looks: ah lian type, pretty
Body: small frame, slender
bbbj: average. passable.
fj: nice.

Will I try her again? Maybe ... after the rest of my clitty list has been exhausted ...

Kai Xin

kaixin1
04-06-2003, 08:11 PM
The movie, CDL reloaded, has been cancelled.

I am no longer meeting CDL when she returns to visit Singapore.

Woken up,

kaixin1
05-06-2003, 01:20 AM
The blockbuster movie CDL Reloaded has been cancelled and tickets will be refunded to all.

However the party continues!!!!

KaiXin is at a loss for words. Trapped in a vortex of his own punishing thoughts, unable to escape the harsh embrace of a dying love, KaiXin again reaches for Geylang. In desperation, he tries one last time to find solace in the place where there is never any solitude.

At sexual disneyland, KaiXin is torn between the primal urges and the need to salvage whatever he can to sustain his distant romance. It is a bitter and terrible conflict between the categoral imperative and the categoral 7-story pagoda.

But the war is brief, for finally Peppermint Patty walks up to the counter at Tommy's place. Immediately KaiXin loses and lust wins. He choses to abandon reason and romance for the temporary but exalted state of sexual enlightenment.

When Peppermint Patty closes the door behind her, KaiXin admires her delicious curves, her stylish dress with a slanted cut, her translucent bra strap and her black G-string. She slips these off to reveal a pair of monster boobs and a smooth, fair, slender figure of heavenly dimensions. She pops in her Peppermint and KaiXin pops his gun for action. What sweet power. What sweet action. What a woman!

In the bath, Peppermint Patty drops to her knees and blows KaiXin with her mouth full of warm water and Peppermint. KaiXin feels no regret for his abandoned morality. There IS NO morality! Praise the Lord!

On the bed, Peppermint Patty kisses KaiXin tenderly on his neck and behind his ears. She licks him all over his shoulders and chest, gently scraping her fingernails across his torso. She slowly works her way round his nipples, flicking them ever so gently with her moist tongue as she goes along. Already KaiXin is steaming beyond mortal comprehension.

Then Peppermint Patty works her way down to his stomach, his loins, his legs. She obsessively presses her firm, juicy body tightly against him, never letting go. She fingers him all over and drags her nails down the most ticklish areas. She sucks his balls with relish and warmth. Then KaiXin turns over and she performs exactly the same manouevres, finishing off with a wonderful ass rim. She twirls her tongue round and round his anus, licking backwards and forwards with such delicateness.

The comes the bbbj. She throats all the way to the base of his manhood and sucks up and down, up and down, non-stop. KaiXin feels like cumming but holds back. Her mouth feels so fresh, so warm, so tender, so feminine. She licks the beef bayonet as childishly as a kid licks a lollipop. Slurp slurp slurp slurp. Her tongue hydraulically drains ever drop of precum from KaiXin's meat whacker.

Then KaiXin turns over, props his ass up and Peppermint Patty goes underneath him to lick his cock. Pump pump pump the two of them went. Patty's tongue aggressively licks every inch of cock.

After the bbbj, KaiXin dives into her and pumps his way to enlightenment. Peppermint Patty moans aggressively and hugs KaiXin tightly, as if she was afraid of losing him. She licks him all over, kisses him so passionately and with such feminine power that KaiXin swoons. Her whole body rocks with gusto and strength and the expression on her face is one of exquisite and intense pleasure. Even in doggie, she continues her forceful moaning and pumping. She never stops working. Finally, back to missionary, and the moaning and pumping gets even more intense. She hugs so tightly moves her hips so strongly that KaiXin eventually cums at her command.

Thus concludes the epic journey of KaiXin from a lonely GL visitor with a tiny collection of regulars to a veteren cheongster, torn between love and lust, who has made the final battle. There is neither victory nor defeat.

With this battle over, KaiXin takes no-pay leave and retires to the backbenches to watch other cheongsters do their stuff. His final STAMP OF APPROVAL issued just before his retirement goes to Peppermint Patty, who is hereby given the title "Jewel of the East", with honorary mention for excellence of foreplay, self-directed feminine aggression and sheer bonking power.

xiaoxin
05-06-2003, 01:31 AM

Woken up,

Good sign bro, at last u have woken up.

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
05-06-2003, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by xiaoxin
Good sign bro, at last u have woken up.

cheers
xiaoxin

Once lost but now found...:D woken up is not good enough, there's no surety you'll not sleep again....stay away from the bed..:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

kaixin1
05-06-2003, 09:09 PM
Once lost but now found...:D woken up is not good enough, there's no surety you'll not sleep again....stay away from the bed..:D
Cheers.
Kid278.

Yess u are absolutely right ... stay away from FL sex and everything will be OKAY.

Geylang RULES !!!

Kai Xin

kaixin1
06-06-2003, 09:32 PM
I used to be quite vulgar in my past field reports ...

(By the way does anyone know what the fcuk happened to Cidy???)

Good fucks are hard to come by (no double pun intended). But last Saturday I was treated to a rare GL breed of power in the form of a compact package by the nick of "Cidy".

Mudder fucker. I nearly cancelled my appointment with Aokit and Porkibaby because of a detour with my china gal darling.

Fortunately Aokit rained fire and brimstone upon my countenance and ear screw me over the phone, saying that porky was already down at HQ. That gave me an excuse to postpone my date with my china darling. And son of a bitch ass, it was WORTH IT !!!

ka ni na bei chow CB, I rushed down to HQ like a fucking poodle in heat. When I arrived, stale sandwich king was sitting there sipping tea like it was his grandfudder's fucking home. He had a long distance call from Doomas, and I purposely talked with Doomas for a long time and even pass the phone to da da in order to make him incur extra charges. Hahhehehehehe. Please forgive my imprudence.

Called for sultan. Ni na bei, she not in. Called for Jenny. Fuck, she was not in too. I sainz liao. Bo pian, dick steam liao, must release. So called for Cee Dee. Whooo hoo when Cee Dee came in, she looked real sexy. I think she got a bit of fat liao, but still good body! I walked to the room with her with my arms around her waist. Her looks already deteriorated a bit since last time I saw her, but never mind lar, still should be able to please my pork spear.

Okay, I don't fucking want to bore u all with the usual details of a GL screw. Shall highlight only the important *areas*. First, her tongue job is real good. She licked my nipples for damn long and also did a great job on the rest of my body. even sucked between the toes. Her bbbj is also up to standard, although I was disappointed that sometimes she used her teeth a little. Ni na bei, I dun believe that I'm so well endowed that my pork spear cannot fit into her mouth leh! BBBj still got room for improvement. tsk tsk. Ass rimming is okay.

The fj itself lasted for damn long. Tried various positions and pumped until both of us tired. Actually I could have cum earlier but somehow I decided to "lun" for as long as possible. In the end I made it as explosive as a meteorite impact.

lick job: nine / 10
bbbj: 6/10
AWARDED: The Kaixin STAMP OF APPROVAL!
Fire at will!

norigo77
07-06-2003, 12:05 PM
Yess u are absolutely right ... stay away from FL sex and everything will be OKAY.

Geylang RULES !!!

Kai Xin

The storyline of your blockbuster movie has been updated... :cool:

kaixin1
07-06-2003, 11:17 PM
Quoted by Kaixin: "As norigo once told me, every WL must first pass the financial test."

Riddle me this:

Why is the show still on when CDL has failed the financial test by $34k?

Answer:

1. Itz the KC that matters...

2. I can see the sincerity in her eyes...

3. The tears cannot be faked one...

Moral of the story:

The KC force is 24 times more powerful than any financial test!!!

Quoted by Kaixin: "I am no longer meeting CDL when she returns to visit Singapore."

Now that the ORACLE has rang the alarm clock, everybody wants to know...

WILL THE SHOW BE REALLY CANCELLED???

OR

WILL THE KC FORCE OVERPOWER THE FORCE OF THE WAKEUP CALL???

Stay tuned to find out the exciting outcome in the next sequel...

"The CDL Revolution"

Doomas
07-06-2003, 11:24 PM

Woken up,

Heh heh, who are you trying to bluff? You are not meeting CDL becoz CDL is meeting you mah...

CDL re-reloaded is on again :)

kaixin1
07-06-2003, 11:50 PM
Heh heh heh ... it's AQ Confession Time!!!

Let's just say that there are 4 guys involved in the story ... Mister C, Mister D, Mister K and Mister N.

The story started when Mr D tried a pre-op Ah Qua (transvestite) and paid the Ah Qua an extra $50 for the right to give him/her a blow job and have him/her cum all over his face.

The next to cross the AQ-line was Mr C. One day, Mr C saw a very pretty gal in between Lor 18 and Lor 20, and when he went to investigate, it turned out to be an Ah Qua. Mr C decided to try him/her, and found out that him/her was actually a pre-op Ah Qua. Eventually Mr C did him/her anal, and there was a lot of KY-jelly oozing out of his/her anus. During the fucking, Mr C had a great deal of fun tickling the Ah Qua's small balls.

Well, one very fine evening, Mr C,D,K and N were again at Lor 18/20 when they saw that the Ah Qua that Mr C tried previously was there waiting for customers. At that time, Mr D,K and N did not know that Mr C had previously tried the Ah Qua. The conversation went as follows:

Mr K : hey! that Ah Qua over there! she looks like my former camp mate at S******* Camp!!

Mr C : really huh !?!?!

At that time, Mr C was getting very embarrassed because he had just fucked the Ah Qua a few days back and did not wish the other three people to know.

To Mr C's dismay, the Ah Qua spotted us and came over to where we were standing. He/she began to talk *very*loudly and indiscreetly to Mr C, pointing at him with his/her finger, and saying ...

Ah Qua : You you you!!! Forget me already huh?!?! A few days ago just fuck me!?!?!?! So fast forget ....!!?!?

All of the people burst into laughter when they heard Mr C's secret being spilled out into the open.

Then the Ah Qua took out a potato chip from the bag, threw it at Mr K's face, and said ...

Ah Qua: You you!! What are you laughing about?? You are my former camp mate, you know?!?!?!

All of them burst into uncontrollable giggles and a full-belly laugh when they found out that the Ah Qua that Mr C fucked was actually Mr K's camp mate at S******* Camp !!!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! ! ! !! !! !! ! ! ! !

The four boys departed for a while to take in even more laughter, and when they returned, the Ah Qua started to slander Mr K's reputation, calling him a gay, and advising that Mr K not come to Geylang to visit prostitutes.

Mr K maintained his innocence throught the slander, but of course, maintained his civility and never bashed up the Ah Qua's face. At his friend's behest, Mr K confessed that the Ah Qua was actually his fantasy fuck in S******* Camp, and then proceeded to call the Ah Qua for one session.

Inside the room, Mr K found that the Ah Qua had a very shrivelled cock and balls. He could not bring himself to fuck his/her ass, so he settled for a hand job instead. It was a $50 very poorly spent.

Having crossed the AQ-line too, nowadays when Mr C and Mr K meet together with Mr N, they would high-five each other in recognition of the fact that they both have had carnal knowledge of a man before.

xCumsterx
08-06-2003, 10:09 AM
Heh heh heh ... it's AQ Confession Time!!!

Let's just say that there are 4 guys involved in the story ... Mister C, Mister D, Mister K and Mister N.

The story started when Mr D tried a pre-op Ah Qua (transvestite) and paid the Ah Qua an extra $50 for the right to give him/her a blow job and have him/her cum all over his face.

The next to cross the AQ-line was Mr C. One day, Mr C saw a very pretty gal in between Lor 18 and Lor 20, and when he went to investigate, it turned out to be an Ah Qua. Mr C decided to try him/her, and found out that him/her was actually a pre-op Ah Qua. Eventually Mr C did him/her anal, and there was a lot of KY-jelly oozing out of his/her anus. During the fucking, Mr C had a great deal of fun tickling the Ah Qua's small balls.

Well, one very fine evening, Mr C,D,K and N were again at Lor 18/20 when they saw that the Ah Qua that Mr C tried previously was there waiting for customers. At that time, Mr D,K and N did not know that Mr C had previously tried the Ah Qua. The conversation went as follows:

Mr K : hey! that Ah Qua over there! she looks like my former camp mate at S******* Camp!!

Mr C : really huh !?!?!

At that time, Mr C was getting very embarrassed because he had just fucked the Ah Qua a few days back and did not wish the other three people to know.

To Mr C's dismay, the Ah Qua spotted us and came over to where we were standing. He/she began to talk *very*loudly and indiscreetly to Mr C, pointing at him with his/her finger, and saying ...

Ah Qua : You you you!!! Forget me already huh?!?! A few days ago just fuck me!?!?!?! So fast forget ....!!?!?

All of the people burst into laughter when they heard Mr C's secret being spilled out into the open.

Then the Ah Qua took out a potato chip from the bag, threw it at Mr K's face, and said ...

Ah Qua: You you!! What are you laughing about?? You are my former camp mate, you know?!?!?!

All of them burst into uncontrollable giggles and a full-belly laugh when they found out that the Ah Qua that Mr C fucked was actually Mr K's camp mate at S******* Camp !!!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! ! ! !! !! !! ! ! ! !

The four boys departed for a while to take in even more laughter, and when they returned, the Ah Qua started to slander Mr K's reputation, calling him a gay, and advising that Mr K not come to Geylang to visit prostitutes.

Mr K maintained his innocence throught the slander, but of course, maintained his civility and never bashed up the Ah Qua's face. At his friend's behest, Mr K confessed that the Ah Qua was actually his fantasy fuck in S******* Camp, and then proceeded to call the Ah Qua for one session.

Inside the room, Mr K found that the Ah Qua had a very shrivelled cock and balls. He could not bring himself to fuck his/her ass, so he settled for a hand job instead. It was a $50 very poorly spent.

Having crossed the AQ-line too, nowadays when Mr C and Mr K meet together with Mr N, they would high-five each other in recognition of the fact that they both have had carnal knowledge of a man before.

KNN! this story is copyrighted you know? We must find a way to push Mister N and Mister S across the line.. kekekeke

norigo77
08-06-2003, 11:18 AM
KNN! this story is copyrighted you know? We must find a way to push Mister N and Mister S across the line.. kekekeke

Mister N is highly allergic to transgender paid professionals... so count him out, guys. :cool:

norigo77
08-06-2003, 11:30 AM

1. Itz the KC that matters...

2. I can see the sincerity in her eyes...

3. The tears cannot be faked one...

Forgot to add...

4. If I dun give her money to play mahjong, who will????

~Haiz!~

norigo77
08-06-2003, 11:46 AM
Kaixin: If I dun give her money to play mahjong, who will???

Old man: If I dun buy her that $7k rolex watch, who will???

CDL: If I dun swindle money from students to old men, who will???

Other noteworthy observations...

Mister D: If I dun wait 5 hours for Y2, give the $300 dress to D2 and $500 phone to F2, who will???

Mister C: If I dun tickle Celine's balls, who will???

:rolleyes:

kaixin1
08-06-2003, 05:56 PM
Mister N : If I dun tell the whole ABC club that I've quit GL, who will???

Mister D : If I dun take bus to work everyday, who will???

Y2 : If I dun scold Mr D cheebye, who will???

HAHAHAHAHHAHA !!!! HAHAHAH !!!!

Kaixin: If I dun give her money to play mahjong, who will???

Old man: If I dun buy her that $7k rolex watch, who will???

CDL: If I dun swindle money from students to old men, who will???

Other noteworthy observations...

Mister D: If I dun wait 5 hours for Y2, give the $300 dress to D2 and $500 phone to F2, who will???

Mister C: If I dun tickle Celine's balls, who will???

:rolleyes:

norigo77
08-06-2003, 07:34 PM
Y2 : If I dun scold Mr D cheebye, who will???

HAHAHAHAHHAHA !!!! HAHAHAH !!!!

She really did that ahh?? :D

Besides that,...

Mr D: If I dun shave beard and give $10 tips, who will???

Ms F: Ya...big deal! Sorry, no frenching means no frenching!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

norigo77
08-06-2003, 07:43 PM
Mister N : If I dun tell the whole ABC club that I've quit GL, who will???

Ok ok... members of the elite ABC club, let me officially announce:

I've quit GL!!!

No Singtel... (and I dun mean the telco)

No Jaguar... (and I dun mean the animal)

No Tom Yum... (and I dun mean the soup)

And defintely no AQs!!! ~puke!~

So dun bother to jio me to go GL anymore. Itz high time for me to settle down liao... ;)

Next thing is to quit this forum!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Going, going, gone...

Doomas
09-06-2003, 12:33 PM
I'm pretty sure there is a pattern somewhere. My chronology projection may be off but the subjects are mostly right.

pre-1999
- decide to quit GL an cheonging
- meets Miss N, decision reversed

- meets Miss G, decision reversed again but later announces resolve to uphold earlier decision
- meets Miss AT and Miss L and also continues with Miss G, forgets earlier resove

- announces decision to renew resolve
- meets Miss S and Miss M, earlier resove gone again

- vehement public announcement that will quit GL and cheonging, "May God forbid that I return", "That's what I say now and that's what I'll say always"

- meets Miss L and tries Miss Y. Earlier resolve gone and still dun want to admit, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

8 Jun 2003
- renews resolve to quit GL
- ABC Club eagerly awaits blockbuster sequel Norigo GL Trek 5: Battle of the Boner, starring Mr N as Borf the horny but proud Klingon Courier, Mr C as the capricious Q who tries anything including transgenders, Mr D as the quintessential Diplomat Jean-Luc, , Mr K as a genial bespectacled Yoda who got lost from the Star Wars continuum and Miss Y as the exceedingly beautiful Deanna Troi who wears a $300 dress and carries a $500 handphone from a mysterious benefactor. Not forgetting the Ferengi and Cardassian cast, whom we shall not reveal for fear of karmic repercussions.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Ok ok... members of the elite ABC club, let me officially announce:

I've quit GL!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Going, going, gone...

download03
09-06-2003, 01:33 PM
hallo guys, long time no see, its SHOW TIME.............................

download03

kaixin1
09-06-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by download03
hallo guys, long time no see, its SHOW TIME.............................

download03

EH MISTER ...

IF U ARE NOT CUMKING I CERTAINLY HAVE NEVER SEEN U BEFORE.

IF U ARE CUMKING, WELL, ...... I HOPE U READ THE SMS I SENT U. THANK YOU.

Kai Xin :mad:

omnia
09-06-2003, 07:35 PM
I'm pretty sure there is a pattern somewhere. My chronology projection may be off but the subjects are mostly right.

pre-1999

- meets Miss G, decision reversed again but later announces resolve to uphold earlier decision
- meets Miss AT and Miss L and also continues with Miss G, forgets earlier resove

- vehement public announcement that will quit GL and cheonging, "May God forbid that I return", "That's what I say now and that's what I'll say always"

- meets Miss L and tries Miss Y. Earlier resolve gone and still dun want to admit, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

8 Jun 2003
- ABC Club eagerly awaits blockbuster sequel Norigo GL Trek 5: Battle of the Boner, starring Mr N as Borf the horny but proud Klingon Courier, Mr C as the capricious Q who tries anything including transgenders, Mr D as the quintessential Diplomat Jean-Luc, , Mr K as a genial bespectacled Yoda who got lost from the Star Wars continuum and Miss Y as the exceedingly beautiful Deanna Troi who wears a $300 dress and carries a $500 handphone from a mysterious benefactor. Not forgetting the Ferengi and Cardassian cast, whom we shall not reveal for fear of karmic repercussions.

hey chaps

been following yr chronicles on & off...looks like u'll hv a great av script in the making...any plans of taking it down to the capital of porn land?!:D

norigo77
09-06-2003, 09:21 PM

pre-1999

Correction #1: I never decide to quit GL before meeting Miss N. I didn't even know you then. Who told you???

Correction #2: I gotta know Miss AT and Miss L first before knowing Miss G.

Correction #3: I didn't meet Miss M in 2001. That was in 2002.

Correction #4: I didn't say the earlier sentence, only the latter.

Miss Y?? Which Tom Yum is Miss Y???

8 Jun 2003

Ok lah, ok, I have the CHEE to admit I lost my resolves every year since 2000. But at least I TRIED.... not like some diplomats-cum-mysterious benefactor hor.... dun even bother to resolve and have to end up taking bus after years of taxi!! See lah, see lah, cheong somemore lah!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!:D

kaixin1
09-06-2003, 09:37 PM
But at least I TRIED.... not like some diplomats-cum-mysterious benefactor hor.... dun even bother to resolve and have to end up taking bus after years of taxi!! See lah, see lah, cheong somemore lah! :D

taking bus after years of taxi!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

norigo77
09-06-2003, 09:43 PM
taking bus after years of taxi!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Wah, why you so evil to blow it up so BIG??? Scared Y2 cannot see izzit?? Hehehe.

And one thing I must give credit to Mr K here... tho his resolves to quit GL wasn't successful each time, at least he TRIED and made the effort to do so.

For this I must salute him...*Salute* He has my respect! ;)

Not like some people hor,... you know I know... ~Haiz!~ :D

download03
10-06-2003, 01:39 PM
Mister Kaixin

i love Bishan, good shopping Juntion 8

the game have just begun, more to come

download03

kaixin1
10-06-2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by download03
Mister Kaixin

i love Bishan, good shopping Juntion 8

the game have just begun, more to come

download03

CUMKING,

LOOK, I TOLD YOU BEFORE I DUN WANT ANY QUARREL WITH YOU.

I AM ONLY INTERESTED IN YOU FULFILLING YOUR PROMISE TO ME.

I'M GLAD U LOVE BISHAN PLS COME SEE MY MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT ONE DAY ...... HE WILL GIVE U THE KNOWING SMILE TOO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH !!!!

kaixin1
10-06-2003, 08:53 PM
I seldom try $80-cat, but here was one ...

Went back to whacking GL $80 cat today. Called a gal by the name of "Zing Zi" (chinese for mirror), under Tommy's recommendation.

Description:
Zing Zi is a 29 yo lass, looks are okay for her age, figure appears slender on the outside but when she strips you can see her fats and tummy. Complexion is so-so, face is the "lao-sui" (old chio) kind, when close up you can see a bit of age wrinkles. Breasts quite large and soft. Overall body is on the flabby side.

The action:
Went into the room upstairs at Tommy's place (the executive suites), undressed and bathed. Didn't look too good in the shower, but what the heck, I was horny. Hair smells nice, though. She did a thorough lick job and foreplay was excellent. Skipped ass rimming 'cos my ass sore from pang sai earlier in the day (hehehehheee). Her bbbj is very good too, got a lot of sound effects when she flaps her tongue and clicks her throat on your dick. I pumped her woman-on-top, then missionary, then doggie, then face down, then missionary. Took quite a while to cum 'coz I pcc yesterday liao (hehehehehhee).

A surprise:
The lights went out suddendly during the fj. Maybe it was power failure. Anyway it did not affect the fj. Even made it a bit romantic.

Ratings:
Looks, body, figure: so-so (maybe 5/10)
foreplay, lick job: well done (8/10)
bbbj: very professional (8/10)
fj: can do (5/10)

kaixin1
10-06-2003, 10:10 PM
CUMKING has sent me a PRIVATE MESSAGE telling me he is not Download03.

So I replied to him .... saything that if he is REALLY NOT download03, I will apologize in the forum.

I am a very open person. Download03, whoever you are, I do not appreciate your posts, and I do not like you at all, and I hope you will just leave my thread alone.

Kai Xin

norigo77
10-06-2003, 10:48 PM
I shall take my leave from this forum as declared after this last post...

Mister K, dun be too bothered by that CBkia's spasmodic postings. I know that this is your thread but do keep your cool and dun let him win the war by making your blood boil...

Mister D, it has been fun suaning each other on this forum but life must move on. Try to save some money lah, for Chist's sake. Hope to see you taking a taxi the next time... ;)

Mister C, try to resist the (sexually) dark side of the force. You are still young and have a bright future ahead. Make the best use of your time and talent. Now you know who's rubbing bad or good influences on you, rite?

Mister S, itz been nice meeting you up finally. Welcome to our ABC club meeting! Hehehe. We'll keep in touch ya? Yin dii thi dai ruujak. Pom thon nii mai mii tirak gao koon leow. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Gone... *Poof!*

kaixin1
10-06-2003, 11:09 PM
Well, General Norigo, if u really want to quit GL we will be behind you supporting, poking and prodding you along the way. Quitting GL will save u very hard earned money, and keep your financial juices flowing. The next time you insert your erect bank book into the well-oiled shaft of the cash deposit machine, I hope you will never again see premature withdrawals in multiples of $40 or $150. GL may be the heaven for cheongsters, but it is syphillis to the finacial savvy. The more u cheong GL, the more your finances will leak out like KY oozing out of the anus of an AQ.

Kai Xin

Mister K, dun be too bothered by that CBkia's spasmodic postings. I know that this is your thread but do keep your cool and dun let him win the war by making your blood boil...

Mister D, it has been fun suaning each other on this forum but life must move on. Try to save some money lah, for Chist's sake. Hope to see you taking a taxi the next time... ;)

Mister C, try to resist the (sexually) dark side of the force. You are still young and have a bright future ahead. Make the best use of your time and talent. Now you know who's rubbing bad or good influences on you, rite?

Mister S, itz been nice meeting you up finally. Welcome to our ABC club meeting! Hehehe. We'll keep in touch ya? Yin dii thi dai ruujak. Pom thon nii mai mii tirak gao koon leow. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Gone... *Poof!*

kaixin1
11-06-2003, 11:17 AM
Mary (aka Lamb Chops) gave the best blow job in GL history! She was the only one I gave 10/10 for bbbj.

Dun like that leh brudder. My field report one day late already u tekan me ....... hehehehehehe. I'm not China Ger Lover. I'm China Ger EATER. *munch *munch *munch*.... hmmm Xiao Ping's liver tastes nice when cooked with onions but I much prefer Xiao Hong's kidney broiled with parsely and lotus.

Son of a bloody assholic mudderfuking bitch, it's time for my FR! Woooo hoooo, after a hefty dinner consisting of roast leg of Xiao Yue with cream of Xiao Ching topping, I proceeded to GL for rest and relaxation. Suck my rancid cock, the moment I got to HQ my bulging beef bayonet kanina got hard again! Wa lao eh ... I told my botak brudder ... this month no money liao lah.... what u want me to do???

But the warm and cheerful smile of Tommy plus to eager faces of CEO, Aokit and Porky was too much to resist. Under Tommy's recommendation, I called for Lamb Chops! No no no ... just plain lamb chops without any garnishing of china gal sauce whatsoever.

In comes the roast leg of lamb chop coated with orange sauce and topped with special indian spice. Wooo hooo .... mellowed with age, toughened with years of experience, LAMB CHOPS walked in confidently and gave a smile that you melt the hardest of hearts. Yummy! I started drooling and fantasized how nice it would be to sink my teeth into the juicy, tender, slender slice of freshly grilled lamb.

Highlights of the show: the Lick Job and the BBBJ!! wow. Her lick job is fabulous. She will hug you and lick your nipples ever so slowly, ever so tenderly and merticulously. And when she's done with them, she will proceed to lick the rest of your body with the same care and thoroughness. That was wonderful.

Then came the bbbj. She deep throated me until her lips grasped my pubic hair. Then, holding my turgid trout truncheon firmly in place, she slowing twirled her soft moist tongue gently round and round and round the base of my penis. I moaned. Kaixin, the veteran cheongster, moaned! She bobbed her head up and down, slowly licking my shaft from every angle, her tongue twirling around all the time, seducing even the most inaccessible areas. The contact of her warm tongue and mouth was just right, not too hard as to be constrictive, yet firm enough to give wonderous pleasure. Up and down, up and down she blew, always reaching the base of my penis with every stroke and twirling her tongue when she reached the most sensitive areas.

Then she capped me and I dove into her. Man, was she tight! I thought nothing about her could be better than her tongue, but her cunt was equally good! My goodness, I was indeed surprised to find a cunt even tighter than newcomer Xiao Ping! Wooo hoo.

Unfortunately she knew only two positions - Doggie and Missionary. Wanted to try more but she didn't know how to execute them. heheheheheh.

Body: 7/10 (slender, firm, moderately attractive, can see ribs)
Lick Job: 8/10
bbbj: 10/10 PERFECT SCORE
fj: 7/10
Attitude: 7/10 (can chat with u type)
AWARDED: The Kaixin STAMP OF APPROVAL, with HONORARY MENTION for bbbj and excellence of foreplay.
Fire at will!

kaixin1
12-06-2003, 01:28 AM
MY GOODNESS, I can still remember Tian Tian to this day.

Her name, literally translated, is "Sweet Sweet". And boy, was she a sweet lass indeed!

At first I tried to oust those lustful thoughts from my mind, but every time I looked at the cute youthful gal, I felt a stirring in my loins. Suddenly the gal saw something funny on the television screen, and she gave a deliciously cute smile. THAT was the last straw! I headed right away back to my club house.

The OKT was pleasantly surprised to see that I had returned. After a few rounds of recommendations, I settled for Tian Tian (pronounced Sky Sky) from Lorong 24, a couple of blocks away.

She arrived in a lacy outfit and looked lanky. Not as shapely as Zhen Zhen but still appeared rather okay in proportions. Kinda sexy, but not that high class.

When she stripped I was disappointed that she had a little bit of flabby tummy and unattractive boobs. Really cannot compare to Zhen Zhen. Her figure is just okay, nothing to shout about and overall features looks more like $80 category than $150 category. Her face was not nice at close range. Never mind, I told myself, this is just to get rid of my remaining horniness.

The service was rather SOP though I noted that her bj technique is rather good. As for the rest, I have no comments and there are no plus points worthy of mention. She is patient but not energetic. When she serviced me, I imagined in my mind that cute young girl I saw at the kopitiam and imagined that it was she who was servicing me. That made me hard.

Fj was very normal and boring. I had to pump quite hard and constantly bring those images of the young girl at kopitiam back to mind in order for me to cum. After after I came, I was very spent and slept for a good 10 minutes with Tian Tian also sleeping on my shoulder. In fact she slept off! Hahaha. Surely I have the honour of calling this stance the "girlfriend position".

Here are my ratings of the girl Tian Tian, whom I felt should really have been the cute kopitiam girl.

Looks: 4.5/10 - conditional pass only!
Figure: 4.5/10 - ditto!
Foreplay: 5/10
bj: 7.5/10
fj: 4.5/10 - conditional pass.
Attitude: okay.

kaixin1
14-06-2003, 01:10 AM
Just for your information ...

Seiko is a plumb gal with C cuppers; looks may be only average but service is good.

Her specialty is doing many many many positions with you, both in bbbj and in fj.

Her home base is Molek 2411.

A little field report on the classy time keeper ... SEIKO.

Description:
She's a moderately tall, a little bit beefy kind of girl, but still keeps a reasonable figure, not fat, not flabby, and has toned muscles and smooth skin. Breasts and nipples look very ordinary though she may have NASA technology implanted. Face wise, okay lar, not really a screamer but still can be considered $150-class. Legs look a little on the hefty side but when she's on bed it does not really matter.

The action:
Foreplay is SOP and bbbj is ordinary but the fj is something quite tasteful. She will adopt many different positions, and for me, even put the BDSM chair to good use. She can twist her body 180 degrees (or pi radians, for those nerd heads out there), stand up, walk to the bed, lie down, and all while keeping my pork spear couched comfortably within the depths of her womanhood. Isn't that great technique! On the bed she will rotate round and round, twist here and there, and we can go from woman-on-top to woman-at-the-side to woman-face-down to doggie to missionary without ever having to withdraw the bloated beef bayonet. In the end I pumped her and just before cumming, took out my turgid trout truncheon and asked her to CIM.

Ratings:
Body: 5/10
Complexion: 6/10
foreplay: 7/10
Lick job: 7/10
bbbj: 7/10
attitude: 8/10

thaiboy
14-06-2003, 01:53 PM

Gone... *Poof!*

***vrooommmmmmm***......wa lai liao......si mi tai chi......

thaiboy

kaixin1
16-06-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by thaiboy
***vrooommmmmmm***......wa lai liao......si mi tai chi......

thaiboy

Waaaa .... didn't know that u ride motorbike.

VRRROOMMM .... IRIS!!! SMALL IVY!!! vvvrrrroomm!!

(FR cumming up later ...)

cuntking
17-06-2003, 05:18 PM
bro kaixin, so you 'shot teo' Iris liao lah ............ hee hee hee. DON'T DESTROY HER HOR ........ she is my china vase .......... ha ha ha

Waaaa .... didn't know that u ride motorbike.

VRRROOMMM .... IRIS!!! SMALL IVY!!! vvvrrrroomm!!

(FR cumming up later ...)

kaixin1
18-06-2003, 08:53 PM
bro kaixin, so you 'shot teo' Iris liao lah ............ hee hee hee. DON'T DESTROY HER HOR ........ she is my china vase .......... ha ha ha

I fucking shag out.

Will post FR on Iris on Sunday.

Stay tuned!! Many cheongsters will be drinking from your small-boobed china vase very very soon. HAHAHA

cuntking
20-06-2003, 12:44 AM
Holy cow ......... I better go bonk her for one last time before sunday ................. errrrrrrrr ................. Lesson learnt, never recommend kaixin any good gals ......... ha ha ha

I fucking shag out.

Will post FR on Iris on Sunday.

Stay tuned!! Many cheongsters will be drinking from your small-boobed china vase very very soon. HAHAHA

kaixin1
22-06-2003, 08:19 PM
Holy cow ......... I better go bonk her for one last time before sunday ................. errrrrrrrr ................. Lesson learnt, never recommend kaixin any good gals ......... ha ha ha

You can run but you can't hide!

HAHAHAHAH !!!!

Anyway, I had Iris last weekend .... and must say that she truly lives up to her "porcelain cup" reputation. Her skin is very fair, almost flawless, and she has a petite and very slender figure. Damn sexy. Still I think that Small Ivy is better in terms of having that "school girl look".

The action was good too. Not hard core service style, but more on the gf side. No wonder cuntking and co. like her so much! HAHAHAHAHAH!!

Well, her bbbj is very good. Her tongue action is just nice and just right .... enough moisture and just the right amount of strength. I had to "loon" in order not to CIM. I dunno if she allows CIM, but if she does, it would be a super duper plus for her!!! I intend to ask her next time round!

The fj was also good. Missionary is okay, nothing to shout about. Highlight of the sexxion was doing her doggy. Like most small-sized gals, doing her doggy was a very enjoyable sexperience, because in that position, her chee bye is REALLY FUCKING TIGHT!! It was sooooo tight that it almost got a little painful for me after a while!! But damn!!! Doing her doggy was FUCKING WORTH IT!

Foreplay: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10

So cuntking, I have given your porcelain cup top ratings. Now let us both sit back and watch other cheongsters pounce on her and devour her!!

OOUUCCH! !! OKAY OKAY!!! DUN BEAT ME!!! OUCH OUCH!! SORRY CUNTKING !!! SORRY!! OUCH OUCH!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!

cuntking
24-06-2003, 12:10 AM
bro kaixin, I can't beat you (since you got bro doomas with you), so I join you ......... let's wack the "porcelain vase" still she break ........... ha ha ha

You can run but you can't hide!

HAHAHAHAH !!!!

Anyway, I had Iris last weekend .... and must say that she truly lives up to her "porcelain cup" reputation. Her skin is very fair, almost flawless, and she has a petite and very slender figure. Damn sexy. Still I think that Small Ivy is better in terms of having that "school girl look".

The action was good too. Not hard core service style, but more on the gf side. No wonder cuntking and co. like her so much! HAHAHAHAHAH!!

Well, her bbbj is very good. Her tongue action is just nice and just right .... enough moisture and just the right amount of strength. I had to "loon" in order not to CIM. I dunno if she allows CIM, but if she does, it would be a super duper plus for her!!! I intend to ask her next time round!

The fj was also good. Missionary is okay, nothing to shout about. Highlight of the sexxion was doing her doggy. Like most small-sized gals, doing her doggy was a very enjoyable sexperience, because in that position, her chee bye is REALLY FUCKING TIGHT!! It was sooooo tight that it almost got a little painful for me after a while!! But damn!!! Doing her doggy was FUCKING WORTH IT!

Foreplay: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10

So cuntking, I have given your porcelain cup top ratings. Now let us both sit back and watch other cheongsters pounce on her and devour her!!

OOUUCCH! !! OKAY OKAY!!! DUN BEAT ME!!! OUCH OUCH!! SORRY CUNTKING !!! SORRY!! OUCH OUCH!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!

new_cummer
24-06-2003, 01:57 PM
bro kaixin, I can't beat you (since you got bro doomas with you), so I join you ......... let's wack the "porcelain vase" still she break ........... ha ha ha
Waah!!! Like dat huh...looks like I've to pick up the pieces liao...kekeke :D

Super glue..er
new_cummer

Keng
25-06-2003, 12:38 PM
Hi,

Talking about small Ivy....pls check this gal out.
Anyone find her familiar?

Comments?Link (http://kidscentral.mediacorptv.com/rem/index_interviewrachel.htm)

KID278
25-06-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by new_cummer
Waah!!! Like dat huh...looks like I've to pick up the pieces liao...kekeke

Super glue..er
new_cummer

Hehehe.....:D the handyman from the darkside.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

kaixin1
03-07-2003, 08:28 PM

Well bro cuntking,

Besides Iris we seem to have found yet another porcelain vase in which to satisfy our urges ....

There are so many porcelain vases and plates going around these days.

cuntking
04-07-2003, 12:41 AM
Urrrrrrggggggggggg ............ NO more porcelain vase for you ......... wait you break all of them ....... hee hee hee

BTW, forget about Iris, the Marathon King is back and he saw a fancy on her ........ nooked her about 4 sessions today.

Well bro cuntking,

Besides Iris we seem to have found yet another porcelain vase in which to satisfy our urges ....

There are so many porcelain vases and plates going around these days.

kaixin1
04-07-2003, 12:48 AM
Urrrrrrggggggggggg ............ NO more porcelain vase for you ......... wait you break all of them ....... hee hee hee

BTW, forget about Iris, the Marathon King is back and he saw a fancy on her ........ nooked her about 4 sessions today.

Who is marathon king?

Seems like our Iris is getting more popular by the day.

Kai Xin

ming
06-07-2003, 04:13 AM
Who is marathon king?

Seems like our Iris is getting more popular by the day.

Kai Xin

Let me guess........Marathon king is cuntking bro.........because they all are king from the same family........hehehe

KID278
06-07-2003, 06:34 AM
Let me guess........Marathon king is cuntking bro.........because they all are king from the same family........hehehe

So you be the emperor lor......hehehe.....:D ming dynasty...

Cheers.
Kid278.

kaixin1
06-07-2003, 08:27 PM
The Kaixin-Small Ivy Routine

dated 6 July 2003

Many people have accused me that when I write FRs, it is like writing a scholarly essay. I disagree. My FRs are filled with naughtyness and rebellion, and do not always use good English. Sometimes there are also vulgarities.

Anyway, many of you already know I frequently call Small Ivy. Just as I've developed a routine with Jaguar, I've also developed a routine with Small Ivy, although the two are very different.

The Kaixin-Small Ivy Routine:

1. Got to Tommy's joint and pour myself a cup of water.

2. Water parade.

3. Pour myself another cup of water.

4. Water parade again.

5. Talk cock with Tommy and say hi to the uncle and auntie.

6. Flip open the New Paper and laugh out loud at the stupid things Singaporeans do everyday.

7. Urinate.

8. After washing hands with soap and water (I've very hygienic), ask Tommy for Small Ivy.

9. If Tommy says she's working, give him that *knowing smile*.

10. After placing order with Tommy, go to Lor 16 coffeeshop and order a cup of coffee with milk and sugar.

11. ENJOY the flavourful and invigorating cup of coffee!!!

12. Go to M5 to purchase a knee-length black skirt and tank top.

13. Return to Tommy's joint to wait for Small Ivy.

14. Urinate.

15. Re-read the New Paper and feel sorry for the many Singaporeans who do stupid things everyday.

16. Take out wallet and check that I have at least $150 inside.

17. Talk cock with Tommy while waiting for Small Ivy. Joke about how the bear market wiped out my stock portfolio.

18. When Ivy arrives in her long flowy dress, feel a sense of joy and anticipation. Admire her beautiful slender body frame and her school-girl looks.

19. Tommy will ask small Ivy to go into the room with "xiao di di" (young lad).

20. I will sniff the air like a wolf in heat and stick out my tongue.

21. Inside the room, I will shyly take off my clothes and admire Small Ivy's well-maintained looks and smooth fair skin despite the fact that she's over 30 years old.

22. After the bath, ask Small Ivy to put on the knee-length black skirt and tank top I bought from M5.

23. Complement her on how good she looks in the clothes, and how they suit her.

24. Hug her and caress her all over like what I would do to an office lady.

25. Begin the foreplay!! Small Ivy will do a sexy massage for me.

26. This is when I get a massive erection.

27. During the lick job, caress Small Ivy in her office clothings, and fantasize that I'm fratenizing with an office lady. A youthful looking school-girl sized office lady. WOOO !!

28. Try to control myself during the blow job. Allow her to put on the condom and do yet another lick job on my sensitive nipples.

29. When it's my turn to fuck her, I will first suck her feet and toes.

30. Then I will hike up her skirt and penetrate her.

31. FUCK !!!

32. Moan.

33. Frantically hike up her tank top to reveal her A cup tits.

34. THRUST AND FUCK !!!

35. Come.

36. Kiss her gently on the forehead and nose.

37. Rest my cheek against hers and enjoy the moment.

38. Receive a short massage from her (the normal kind).

39. Bathe.

40. Put on clothes and say goodbye.

Kai Xin

FWChongKing
08-07-2003, 12:47 AM
What happen to the black skirt and top ? Recycle it ???:D

cuntking
09-07-2003, 12:27 AM
Emperor ming then you are wrong ........... there are many Kings at hq........ Marathon king, tama King, FWChongKing, King Cok, King of Kings etc etc etc ..... me only faded old king.

bro kid, no wonder the Ming dynasty never recovers ........... ha ha ha

So you be the emperor lor......hehehe.....:D ming dynasty...

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
09-07-2003, 12:29 AM
Heng ah .... this Vase not my CUP of milk ........ hee hee hee

KID278
11-07-2003, 07:59 AM

bro kid, no wonder the Ming dynasty never recovers ........... ha ha ha

bro cuntking, as recorded in history the last ming emperor hang himself to death.....hehehe.....:D no chance to recover....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

sfdy11
11-07-2003, 08:54 PM
hi, new to the forum..just wondering what some of the acronyms or codes used in this forum stand for..
tommy=?
hq=?
bbbj=?
and the address of tommy's hq?...thanks for your help

KID278
13-07-2003, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by sfdy11
hi, new to the forum..just wondering what some of the acronyms or codes used in this forum stand for..
tommy=?
hq=?
bbbj=?

as you read more you will know.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
16-07-2003, 01:01 AM
bro kid, thanks for the history lesson ......... me no study chinese, only study singlish ........ hee hee hee

bro cuntking, as recorded in history the last ming emperor hang himself to death.....hehehe.....:D no chance to recover....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
16-07-2003, 01:02 AM
Si mi si "acronyms or codes" ?????????????

tommy=?
hq=?
bbbj=?

rubberband
16-07-2003, 01:15 AM
tommy=?
hq=?
bbbj=?

i don't understand..

you can construct a complete sentence, 'and the address of tommy's hq?', yet you ask for the explanation of each word? I think you already know the answer.. for the third question, I believe the Forum FAQ should have the answer..

KID278
16-07-2003, 01:43 AM
bro kid, thanks for the history lesson ......... me no study chinese, only study singlish ........ hee hee hee

bro cuntking, no need study chinese...singlish also have history...even movie shows that....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
16-07-2003, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by rubberband
i don't understand..

you can construct a complete sentence, 'and the address of tommy's hq?', yet you ask for the explanation of each word? I think you already know the answer.. for the third question, I believe the Forum FAQ should have the answer..

he hunkered down and reading liao......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
16-07-2003, 06:56 PM
bro cuntking, as recorded in history the last ming emperor hang himself to death.....hehehe.....no chance to recover....

Cheers.
Kid278.

How can u all like this??? At one side priase me as a emperor n the other side said the emperor hang himself to death.

Lucky i am not the emperor......only the ah ming n ah beng.

KID278
17-07-2003, 04:55 AM
How can u all like this??? At one side priase me as a emperor n the other side said the emperor hang himself to death.

Lucky i am not the emperor......only the ah ming n ah beng.

so that history wont repeat itself....can be an emperor but dont push it and go hang youself.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
18-07-2003, 02:59 AM
so that history wont repeat itself....can be an emperor but dont push it and go hang youself.....hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Had never been an emperor yet............so dont need to worry for me.........btw i broke my personal record liao.......for nearly a month already..........hehehe

KID278
18-07-2003, 04:08 PM
Had never been an emperor yet............so dont need to worry for me.........btw i broke my personal record liao.......for nearly a month already..........hehehe

good for you, though it's only a month....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

kaixin1
19-07-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally I wanted to code her by the nickname of "Super super super" ...... but I guess *WHAT THE HECK*. All of you will have the living daylights bonked out of you anyway after you go down to try her for yourself.

The reason for calling her "Super super super" is because she is superb with her tongue, with her cunt, and with YOUR ASS !!!

As usual I was at Tommy's place again, feeling very relaxed after a steaming cup of thick coffee at Lor 16 coffeeshop. He told me about this $80-cat that he had been meaning to recommend to me for quite some time ..... the only reason why I had not gotten down to trying her was because I was caught up with Small Ivy.

Well, when "super super super" arrived, I was pleasantly surprised that she looked quite good for an $80-cat. Her figure was quite slender, she looked matured, and complexion not that good. But to me, looks can still pass. Most $80-cats I see nowadays cannot pass the Looks Detector Test (LDT), but this one can.

Tommy told me it's not the looks that matter ..... it's the "super super super" part of her that will really kick some ass!!!

So I went into the room with her. Must admit that her body is soft to the touch, and not as well-toned as gals like Mei zi (Meiji) or August. Nevertheless I was pretty turned on by her slutty demeanour and seductive teasing. Initially she was quite gf type, but after the bath, her style changed to "ranger".

After a very thorough and stimulating cat-bath, she performed the first "SUPER" by performing an excellent bbbj on me. It was deep throat and fantastic tongue action combined with lots of sucking and licking. Very smoothly and slicking she brought me close to the point of CIM and I had to LOON (control) in order to reserve my spunk for the fj.

Then she performed the second "SUPER" by doing an outstanding ass rimming with me in the "doggie" position. She jabbed her fucking tongue all the way into my anus. I could fucking swear it reached my inner colon .... damn!

The third "SUPER" was the fj, with lots of stereo surround-sound effects, wild passionate frenching (read: tongue fucking), and explosive missionary, woman-on-top and doggie action!!

Looks: 4.5/10
Body: 5.5/10
bbbj: 8/10
fj: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10
RTF: My goodness, YES !!!

kaixin1
19-07-2003, 07:08 PM
Heng ah .... this Vase not my CUP of milk ........ hee hee hee

Well not to worry. The other white porcelain vase we have is xue er (aka ORANGE).

Must tell you that she beat expectations! Trounced all the stock analysts hands down and pants down. Her share price is now at 52-week high .... so CUNTKING pls go down and become the next substantial shareholder.

cuntking
22-07-2003, 12:23 AM
Handsome kaixin, you broke the heart of your Vase today ........ hee hee hee

I had too much Orange for the year ......... how about Apple ........ ha ha ha

Well not to worry. The other white porcelain vase we have is xue er (aka ORANGE).

Must tell you that she beat expectations! Trounced all the stock analysts hands down and pants down. Her share price is now at 52-week high .... so CUNTKING pls go down and become the next substantial shareholder.

kaixin1
01-08-2003, 09:07 PM
Company Code : ORG.GL
Date : 31 July 2003
Market : Tommy's turtle house
Title : ORANGE (xue er) Ltd.

Purchase by Substantial Shareholder

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORANGE (xue er) Ltd.

Notice Of Changes in Substantial Shareholder's Interests

Name of substantial shareholder: kaixin1

Date of notice to company: 28/07/2003

Date of change of interest: 25/07/2003

Name of registered holder: Geylang Fiduciary Thrust

Circumstance(s) giving rise to the interest: Open market screw

Information relating to shares held in the name of the registered holder: -

No. of shares which are the subject of the transaction: 350,000
% of issued share capital: 0.11

Amount of consideration (excluding brokerage and stamp duties) per share paid or received: S$150 per share

No. of shares held before the transaction: 34,277,000
% of issued share capital: 10.93

No. of shares held after the transaction: 34,627,000
% of issued share capital: 11.04

Holdings of Substantial Shareholder including direct and deemed interest:
Deemed Direct
No. of shares held before the transaction: 34,277,000
% of issued share capital: 10.93

No. of shares held after the transaction: 34,627,000
% of issued share capital: 11.04

Total shares: 34,627,000

Submitted by Mr Hong Gan Liao, Company Secretary, on 31/07/2003 to Tommy's turtle house

gary1910
02-08-2003, 12:07 AM
I have tried a few times years back when she just started to work in GL.She was called Small Ivy to differetiate from others $150cat Ivy then.

I still remember her as a young(22-23 then). fair petite school girl look.
With her handful breast & pink nipples and gentle svc(then most GL gals don't french, not so commando) really buay tahan thinking abt it.

Just some questions for bros here, Is she still around?
There is Ivy $150cat from L20H62a, is she the famous Small Ivy?

louis13
07-08-2003, 09:50 PM

Total shares: 34,627,000

Submitted by Mr Hong Gan Liao, Company Secretary, on 31/07/2003 to Tommy's turtle house

Wah lan eh, that's even more than the $34K you have once subscribed to CDL!!