PDA

View Full Version : accidental anal sex with a cat 40

devilsex
05-06-2003, 02:14 AM
Hi brudders,
Long time didn't have sex since i broke up with my recent gf in January.Therefore,got this urge yesterday so i hurried down to GL for some scouting at around 8pm .As usual saw some pretty china n malaysian fl near the football field area,quite tempted to try but heard from some brudder here that fl service sucks big time but some of them really got the looks n body.With some hesitation,i forsaken the idea n went straight to my fav cat 40 house (40 bucks cheaper mah) along westerhout road,h12.Went in n saw my fav girl coming down with a guy.YES,she smiles at me n i signalled to okt and off she hugged me n as we proceed up to the room.Once in the room,she hugged and frenched me n i asked her is it tired n she replied saying that today she got quite a number of customers n thus quite tired.She undress n then proceed to help me undress(very good).Since she is tired.I then carried her to the bathroom,she smiles n in the bathroom we bathe each other up(asked her not to wash me n no catbath since she is tired)Can see she is quite happy for my concern.But she suddenly kneel down n give me a raw bj.Oh man,damn shiok .Next we dried ourselves up and i again carried her over to the bed.I ask her to lied down n we 69 with my on the top shoving my cock into her mouth n i eating her pussy.She was moaning softly n slurping on my hard cock.Next,she proceeed to ride me with her facing away from me and can feel that she was really tired n thus after a few thrusts by her I cupped my hands over her boobs and grab her down lying face up on my chest n i shove my cock up n down her pussy .We were frenching like lovers n sweating and i just rubbed her left nipple and sucking on her right nipple,she was moaning louder and louder,next i proceed to fuck her missonary with her legs on my shoulder and we frenched and i necked her in the process.She was looking at me n asking me to fuck her harder,i almost wanted to cum so i change position to doggie.I fuck her doggie and grab her breast from behind and kisses n lick her back and giving her lovebites.She was sighing and moaning "oh oh..oh." I was fucking like and animal and my sweats are all dripping over her back.Then suddenly i grab her nicely shaped sexy butt cheek and pull them apart slightly to reveal her anus.I push my finger inside and she didn't complain/reject,she was moaning "I am cumming cumming" and she moan really loud(I guess downstair could hear) I cant resists anymore and i pull out my cock n push it into her anus and my bodu weight kinda pushes her down flat onto the bed,she seems to like it and so i push bit by bit into her anus.After her anus took in my whole cock,I rest on top of her with my cock inside her anus,she was breathing hard facing down on her bed n we were both resting.I kissed her neck and whispers to her "I like u".she smiles n closes her eyes.I asked her to open her legs wider and she obliged.Then i just thrusted slower inside her anus and after around 3 mins i took out my cock and exploded my cum onto her butt and anus.Afterwards I said sorry to her and explained that her butt is so sexy that i cant resist and had anal sex with her.She smiles and didn'y replied.So I gave her $20 tips and off i go.She hugged me all the way down and I left the place with maximum satisfaction.

H12 westhrout
g23
I think she is famous enough so wont give much statistics on her
RTF: As always!
P/S: please dun anal fuck her unless u are really close n regular like me.btw i am just 23 yrs old so maybe those brudder out there young n ok can tried but older brudder might get a slap from her if try to anal fuck her.

Ah Neo
05-06-2003, 03:24 AM
Are you sure she said "I am cumming cumming" ... the exact words?

Originally posted by devilsex
I push my finger inside and she didn't complain/reject,she was moaning "I am cumming cumming" and she moan really

tanmikel
05-06-2003, 08:36 AM
P/S: please dun anal fuck her unless u are really close n regular like me.btw i am just 23 yrs old so maybe those brudder out there young n ok can tried but older brudder might get a slap from her if try to anal fuck her.

older brudder like me sure get slapped , I'll give this a miss

fatD
05-06-2003, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Ah Neo
Are you sure she said "I am cumming cumming" ... the exact words?

Btw did all bros experience the same thing like ... "I two weeks neber cum liao, u make me cum this round, wow u r good." and then show u how wet her pussy is?

wah kaoz. donno she do that to all bros.. anyway she is good and wiling to fulfill our sex fantacy. I tried her one. Neber return after knowing that all bros here have bong her like no tomorrow. If u put each and every scenes together, it's like gangbanging her. wah lanz, so gross! hee hee

Try her while u can, heard she is leaving this month. Maybe she will be extra hardworking *wink* *wink*

:D

LengKia
05-06-2003, 09:07 AM
[
P/S: please dun anal fuck her unless u are really close n regular like me.btw i am just 23 yrs old so maybe those brudder out there young n ok can tried but older brudder might get a slap from her if try to anal fuck her. [/B][/QUOTE]

Fucker ! Use your brain before you write

Why older brudder cannot try ? What is the different between
you and brudders who are older?

KNN

fatD
05-06-2003, 09:09 AM
:rolleyes: hee hee:p who cares just bong

alright
05-06-2003, 02:18 PM
dude, it's not accidental lah ...
she allows it ....
i did her anal b4 but she complained that it was painful. wanted me to do her raw in the arse. lubed my dick already ... but i wasn't tt insane yet .... hmmmm... maybe should buttfuck her the next time i see her ??

anyway, she shared something with me as well...
gonna post it later...

Presto6969
05-06-2003, 02:20 PM
.......... along westerhout road,h12.Went in n saw my fav girl coming down with a guy.YES,she smiles at me n i signalled to okt and off she hugged me n as we proceed up to the room..........She hugged me all the way down and I left the place with maximum satisfaction.

Coming down from where? Upstairs?
Hugged u all the way down?
Are you sure G23's room is upstairs????
Don't tok cock la....

Rooney
05-06-2003, 03:15 PM
cool, but a bit fictional rite

mai ow
05-06-2003, 03:17 PM
wow.....i guess her backside hole is very big ??? no need to put ky also can go in ??? or u got a small dick ???:D

factor-x
05-06-2003, 03:22 PM
Don't tok cock la.... [/B]

Good observation!

Spasticated guy trying to pull off a fast one?

Me 20 never say anything, you 23 dare to ask older ppl don't try ah?

alright
05-06-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Presto6969
Coming down from where? Upstairs?
Hugged u all the way down?
Don't tok cock la....

yup, slipped my mind as well just now....
i wouldn't consider 3 steps as a flight of stairs eh ??
her rm is on the ground level lah ...

anyway, her advice to me was to smile at the girls you wanna pay to fuck. I thought at 1st, it was pretty ridiculous .... wtf man ?? u pay and still must smile at them to make them happy. She explained further, saying that turning ur nose at the girls in the fishtank makes u look arrogant and most girls dun like tt.

But if you smile and be nice to her, inclusive of G23, the level of service would most likely be better lah ... if you come in sulking or have a black face, she'd be sian as well and give u a SOP treatment.

Well, sounds reasonable to me... doesn't kill to smile at them... especially when you might get a MUCH better time in the rm :D

what do you guys think??

factor-x
05-06-2003, 08:17 PM
You are in the tank, an old, fat, ugly, obesed, oh i mention fat already, woman come in and smile at you and tell the OKT she want you, you will give her better service?

alright
06-06-2003, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by factor-x
You are in the tank, an old, fat, ugly, obesed, oh i mention fat already, woman come in and smile at you and tell the OKT she want you, you will give her better service?

i was quoting what G23 was telling me...
dun get all 'devilsex' on me .... u sound like him, discriminating agst the older guys here ....
her words make some sense to me...
you might be old, fat and ugly ... but by not smiling might lessen ur chance of getting a better time... so why not try it then?
like i said, no harm ...

:)

meatvegelove
06-06-2003, 02:51 AM
...Went in n saw my fav girl coming down with a guy.YES,she smiles at me n i signalled to okt and off she hugged me n as we proceed up to the room...."I am cumming cumming" and she moan really loud(I guess downstair could hear).... i am just 23 yrs old so maybe those brudder out there young n ok can tried but older brudder might get a slap from her if try to anal fuck her.
Aloh,
??coming down with a guy?? downstair could hear ?? I am cumming ?? i am just 23 ??
Pichak lobang liau lah you joker. you may NOT even see her or bonk her.
not even know where is her room. not even know her lingo, not even know her preference , just want to tell story.
FYI , her room is downstrair on the right, her speaks thia and v poor eng, she like orang tua with TIPS mak mak. got it?
hahahehehaha.

The_Hustler
06-06-2003, 03:35 AM

Eh... I'm coming 50 years old liao... n I recalled poking her anus off just 3 weeks ago... how come ah?? Somemore my first time calling her...

Bro, take my advice...it's just not how young or suave u are. An old man with stacks of dollars can beat u hands n prick down anytime... hese girls can make a superman outta u... they're paid to blow up ur male ego... as long as they blow a hole in ur pocket as well.

Ass can't talk...
Money Talk.
The Hustler

Presto6969
06-06-2003, 04:01 AM
I think most brudders dun give a shit abt the way devilsex do her, screw her ass and hear her say she's cumming.

Most of us are jz buay song that he said only young and regular customer can anal her, older ones better dun try. WTF???!!!

If u got $ and u are 1/2 a century old, book her 1 whole day. I think u can even screw her nose and ear holes. If a 23 yo guy can do her anal, wat abt those younger than that? Can do her raw and cum inside her?

ps: Since I started cheonging GL for many years, I haven't heard of any WL that moan so loud that the fishtank outside can hear her.

kester
06-06-2003, 09:08 PM
hah!23 so wat!!!
me bro 40 has frequented her arse so much,almost once a wk.
just ask and she will offer u her arse,no joke.

chongky48
07-06-2003, 01:09 AM
H12 westhrout
g23
I think she is famous enough so wont give much statistics on her
RTF: As always!
P/S: please dun anal fuck her unless u are really close n regular like me.btw i am just 23 yrs old so maybe those brudder out there young n ok can tried but older brudder might get a slap from her if try to anal fuck her. [/B][/QUOTE]

Aloh ! xiao didi, lin peh 48 liao, but still can ask her suck my cock raw until i shoot in her mouth. She then let the sticky stuff slowly dripping down from her fucking mouth. As for anal fuck..... hahaha ! come on lah, she let almost all her regular do that, it all depends on whether u like it or not.

So wat do u think ? 23 big deal ? big fuck ? KNN.

Ah Dez
07-06-2003, 08:38 AM
Your FR..... DOn't seem like a ACCIDENTAL anal fuck to me...

you sure u.... ACCIDENTALLY poke her ass??:rolleyes:

simnon
07-06-2003, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by kester
hah!23 so wat!!!
me bro 40 has frequented her arse so much,almost once a wk.
just ask and she will offer u her arse,no joke.

Sure or not..
So far, after going through some FR, I asked and given answer no and no..

Sigh..you all very heng..

ENTS
07-06-2003, 10:16 AM
Buahaha.. suddenly realize got so many uncles and ah pehs in this forum leh. Me also quite old liao, still cheong like no tomorrow.

I was in BKK just last week, you should see those Thai babes swarming towards those uncles and ah pehs like flies siah.
WHY? Because older men tend to have more money, that's why.
You think they care if you're handsome or young meh?

;)

poorman4sex
07-06-2003, 12:04 PM
hahah...me now also realise that there are really older players like me around here...

sometimes really dunno what the young ones are here for... either posting crap FR or just asking to be spoon feed....

snakehead
07-06-2003, 02:07 PM
originally posted by poorman4sex
hahah...me now also realise that there are really older players like me around here... .......yah man....alwayz tot i was ah pek here but nowz i tink i hav to call miself ah tee liao..........n i onli 49 dis year...........kekeke

Ah Tee:cool: snakehead

Ah Dez
07-06-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by ENTS
Buahaha.. suddenly realize got so many uncles and ah pehs in this forum leh. Me also quite old liao, still cheong like no tomorrow.

I was in BKK just last week, you should see those Thai babes swarming towards those uncles and ah pehs like flies siah.
WHY? Because older men tend to have more money, that's why.
You think they care if you're handsome or young meh?

;)

Well, He thinks he is 23, super a sai......

Wait till he see the 17 year old boy who chiongs GL150!:eek:

Shounan
07-06-2003, 06:29 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by devilsex
[B]Hi brudders,
Long time didn't have sex since i broke up with my recent gf in January.Therefore,got this urge yesterday so i hurried down to GL for some scouting at around 8pm .

Li wu seow bo? Lim pei lun for 10 days also buay tahan leow... u still can lun for 5 mths? or during this 5 mths u do a VR (Virtual Reality)??? :confused:

Blue_gal
07-06-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by fatD
Btw did all bros experience the same thing like ... "I two weeks neber cum liao, u make me cum this round, wow u r good." and then show u how wet her pussy is?

wah kaoz. donno she do that to all bros.. anyway she is good and wiling to fulfill our sex fantacy. I tried her one. Neber return after knowing that all bros here have bong her like no tomorrow. If u put each and every scenes together, it's like gangbanging her. wah lanz, so gross! hee hee

Try her while u can, heard she is leaving this month. Maybe she will be extra hardworking *wink* *wink*

:D I always wanan to ASK abt tis Question....."bonking the same PUSSY" as decrible in here...how does u guys feel now I noe... tks ~ :)

Curiosity kill the PUSSY~
BitCh Blue gal

SgtPepper
08-06-2003, 11:39 PM
Wa lan , wake up from yr wet dream lah boy . Lim pek older than u and more better looking . I drive a LExus and my wallet fatter than yr small little DIck .

U say u ass fuck the PRos. Did the A kua fuck you back or not?

Next time try to get a real woman...dun got screwing bapoks

.. They can fuck u back

A good turns deserve another

devilsex
09-06-2003, 03:13 AM
Haha, didn't know my FR gain so many "feedback" leh.Good haha,well,no lar,what i mean is that i scare u all older brudder out there go there cannot tahan mah,so i sort of caution u all lor,no other meaning.By the way older brudders out there trying to justify they are better looking n rich,oh come on,yeah your wallet fatter than mine? I dun think so,I got 3 gold cards in my wallet u know Mr owning a lexus big deal haha.And u self proclaimed handsome?Wah lao,u not embarassed is it?Even i didn't say i myself is handsome u know,haha.Anyway,have fun shooting at my FR.

The_Hustler
09-06-2003, 03:24 AM
Haha, didn't know my FR gain so many "feedback" leh.Good haha,well,no lar,what i mean is that i scare u all older brudder out there go there cannot tahan mah,so i sort of caution u all lor,no other meaning.By the way older brudders out there trying to justify they are better looking n rich,oh come on,yeah your wallet fatter than mine? I dun think so,I got 3 gold cards in my wallet u know Mr owning a lexus big deal haha.And u self proclaimed handsome?Wah lao,u not embarassed is it?Even i didn't say i myself is handsome u know,haha.Anyway,have fun shooting at my FR.

U dun learn do u young man?

Foremost, I dun recall anyone labelling u handsome... it's ur own deception n dun have to brag bout ur 3 gold cards please... not unless u can slide those cards into her anus as well.

In short, try to get this into your mind. We all do appreciate ur nice FR but keep those sinicle n self-invoking tots to urself.

In commercial sex, there's no need to compare whose got longer n stronger dicks... no need to compare who's got more cash n riches. As long as u can afford to pay for the fcuk... that's the core of the issue.

Aptly, ur thread title suggested "accidental"... that u should be prepared for the consequences.

Regards,
The Hustler

bogyman
09-06-2003, 09:02 AM

Young man, I am not as old as the uncles here, but I do respect their sexperience and knowledge. I call them uncle with respect. Firstly young blood like you who make a bit of money feel like they are immortal and have everything going for you. Take it from me, there is ALWAYS someone that is better than you in one way or another. Another in this dog eat dog world in which all live in, one enemy is one too many. Anyway if you can apply for one gold card, you can get 52. Having a card (no matter what colour it is) is NOT something to be proud of, it only means that you don't have money. Cold, hard cash. Cash is always king. If you buy a car with a platinum card, it is not as big deal as buying with a sackful of cash wrapped with humble rubber band.

Cheers foolish one, you have a long way to go still.

lonewolf
09-06-2003, 02:52 PM
hehehe, richer people don't carry gold cards liao. :D

oh come on,yeah your wallet fatter than mine? I dun think so,I got 3 gold cards in my wallet u know Mr owning a lexus big deal haha.And u self

JapLover
09-06-2003, 03:21 PM

3 gold cards??using papa's money???

Shounan
09-06-2003, 03:31 PM
1 thing I learned after surfing in this forum is to be humble and be careful in wat u write... ya... another thing: modesty

jng1103
09-06-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by lonewolf

i agree with u bro lonewolf... i dun hv any credit card, let alone a Gold Card. however, i dun owe anyone or bank a penny. no installment to pay... I've few rich friends who never bother to use credit card. all they need is a atm card coz they got at least 5 or 6 digits in bank account (cold cash, boy...) to withdraw at any time (i know the limit is S$3000/day for withdrawal).

when i was in US, i used to hv 7 cards n was heavily in debt. i worked my ass off just to pay the INTEREST. think about it boy...

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! not plastic card...

jimbo

fatD
09-06-2003, 05:26 PM

3 Gold cards? or 3 Ah long siao? (Debt) hope u wont be chase by the banks.

Ah Neo
09-06-2003, 05:38 PM
Do you accept 1-cent and 5-cent coins? Kekeke :D

Originally posted by jng1103

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! not plastic card...

jimbo

jng1103
09-06-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Ah Neo
Do you accept 1-cent and 5-cent coins? Kekeke :D

bro neo,
yes... i take all coins but with service charge.

HC (hand count): $30
LC (Leg count): $40
DC (dick count): $50
AC (ass count): PRICELESS....

jimbo

Yvette
09-06-2003, 06:39 PM
Excuse me kor kor, why u licked a pussy tat has been fucked so many upteen times.... YUCKS!!! Got wear condoms not!!!

rajose
09-06-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by yomun
They will always have reserves and pay 0% interest every month. Definitely not a very good customer for the bank. The only proceeds the bank earns is the annual membership fee. Hahaha!

Bro Yomun, there is no need to pity the banks or feel guilty being a freeloader. They also earn a cut from businesses on the amounts we spend on credit who in turn add the costs to retail price. Can't win.

Pfizer
10-06-2003, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Yvette
Excuse me kor kor, why u licked a pussy tat has been fucked so many upteen times.... YUCKS!!! Got wear condoms not!!!

Mei mei... i think becos that kor kor likes to lick her pussy lor. btw, pussy cannot wear condom, only femidom... ;)

Eh, Lick pussy must wear condom meh? safe oral sex ah?

Pfizer
10-06-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by lonewolf

nowadays its the platinum cards by invite only... about 150k per annum to qualify if I am not wrong.

omnia
11-06-2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by bogyman
Cold, hard cash. Cash is always king. If you buy a car with a platinum card, it is not as big deal as buying with a sackful of cash wrapped with humble rubber band.

bogyman

agree wif u on the cash is king bit...especially nowadays...but, think abt all those lovely card points & benefits that u will get by buying the car wif yr cc rather than using cash!:D

i like freebies
omnia

bogyman
12-06-2003, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by omnia
bogyman

agree wif u on the cash is king bit...especially nowadays...but, think abt all those lovely card points & benefits that u will get by buying the car wif yr cc rather than using cash!:D

i like freebies
omnia

Where, when???!!!!????

Be careful of the word "freebies" you might give me a heart attack.
FREE is my favourite word.

You are right about the reward points connected to using the card. The important thing is that you should have the cash put aside to pay the bill at the end of the month. Most ppl just sign and worry about it when the bill comes, it is these kinda ppl that the bank like to be their customers. With their late charges and interest rates, they are a legal ah long

Ciao

KingKongDick89
12-06-2003, 11:17 AM
Rich People does carry credit card but one card is good for every thing. Cause rich people gets a bigger credit limit from the bank.

3 cards means you are not good enough to carry one card.

Capable rich man's card is alway ask to have the card by the bank, They don't normally have to apply for it.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oh come on,yeah your wallet fatter than mine? I dun think so,I got 3 gold cards in my wallet u know Mr owning a lexus big deal haha.And u self
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

zyxel01
12-06-2003, 11:26 AM
Well, even you have 10 credit cards, these places only allows COLD HARD CASH!!!

Owning a lexus or a small car is big deal if they are paid fully by CASH, not by car loans....

Cheers!
zyxel

KlubMad
12-06-2003, 11:32 AM
When it comes to cash, I have seen many OKT with wads of $50 notes tied with rubberbands in their pockets. That sure beats any plastic cards.

Cool_Dick
12-06-2003, 01:12 PM
Hey bros out there stop discussing about cards la. Post some Frs on this house better rite?

fatD
12-06-2003, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Cool_Dick
Hey bros out there stop discussing about cards la. Post some Frs on this house better rite?

:rolleyes: err...

Doomas
15-10-2003, 02:11 PM
I saw a bloke in Hwa Chong JC uniform coming out of a certain joint in GL. U tokking abt that chap? :)

Originally posted by Ah Dez
Well, He thinks he is 23, super a sai......

Wait till he see the 17 year old boy who chiongs GL150!:eek:

Pfizer
15-10-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Doomas
I saw a bloke in Hwa Chong JC uniform coming out of a certain joint in GL. U tokking abt that chap? :)

Gosh... doesn't he feel weird? :cool:

kanasai
15-10-2003, 09:57 PM

haha..maybe will come out paper liao..

kanasai
15-10-2003, 09:57 PM

haha..maybe will come out paper liao..

pandadee
16-10-2003, 07:34 AM

You should have took picture and send to SPH to publish out in the newspapers mah!

the king
16-10-2003, 08:55 AM
i think i know why the young one put title as 'accidental'...it is becos he accidentally found out that he could do anal with her...

ps...i think its time we stopped feeding his ego and kill this thread...my two cents worth.