PDA

View Full Version : Consolidated "looking for fuckbuddy" thread

ROMEONTDEAD
07-04-2009, 08:29 PM
I am a 23yr good looking guy lookin for a FUCK BUDDY of any age any race pleasant looking... I wan have a wild ride with sex... Those interested can PM me and we can ex CTC.

Bosom
08-04-2009, 11:31 AM
I am a 23yr good looking guy lookin for a FUCK BUDDY of any age any race pleasant looking... I wan have a wild ride with sex... Those interested can PM me and we can ex CTC.

Seriously, if you are good looking, I'm sure you can find plenty of FBs in pubs or disco. Why SBF? :confused:

kuppakofi
09-04-2009, 05:27 AM
Seriously, if you are good looking, I'm sure you can find plenty of FBs in pubs or disco. Why SBF? :confused:

Agree! Sure to find alot at those places!

ROMEONTDEAD
09-04-2009, 02:47 PM
Yup... Cn be found in pubs and disco... Bt gettin it frm here have its thrill....

NeoLeDick
09-04-2009, 10:40 PM

How about 58 years old you want ?

ROMEONTDEAD
15-04-2009, 08:34 PM
58yrs 2 old lei... younger bit la... Sure have wan... anyone gt lobang or wan give it a try pls PM me...

Res2Dent
16-04-2009, 01:43 PM
disco how to find. all dancing. dun tell me is stand 1 corner and beo

magiz
16-04-2009, 03:30 PM
Yup... Cn be found in pubs and disco... Bt gettin it frm here have its thrill....

Provided if you can get it. ;)

john wu
16-04-2009, 07:20 PM
Can find ~but how to start ?what should i say?Any professor willing to guide?

zinger
16-04-2009, 08:25 PM
disco how to find. all dancing. dun tell me is stand 1 corner and beo

Dance beside the chio bu. If she doesn't turn her back towards you, means you got chance. If she does turn away from you, NEXT!

ROMEONTDEAD
16-04-2009, 08:53 PM
True ol dancin... cant get wan... tat y try here... Hopefully can try one frm here lor... Hoping to see some light frm here...

spidery
17-04-2009, 09:28 PM
Ya i agree with Rome bro, tried a few times but nv success de... So demoralise le... Anyone any good lobang? I not as handsome as ROme but avg looking only. hoho

waiwaiz
19-04-2009, 02:23 AM
Surprisingly...lots of ppl log in just to get free sex......This is actually a very interesting forum. Whereby everyone share each other experience, learn from each other and have fun chatting with bros........slowing get to know more ppl, when they got lobang, they'll share with you...PPl dont know you, got lobang also don share with u la..........:)

eyecherry
19-04-2009, 07:36 AM

like that also can?

cinos99
21-04-2009, 12:02 PM
Hi,

I am 30, male, Chinese, 1.8 m, average look, middle built -- strong enough.... I am seeking for any female friend to be FB -- discreet friendship. I will be keen to meet girls from all walk but just a sincere and clean FB relationship.

Please PM me if you are keen.

Cheers.

m@niac
21-04-2009, 01:54 PM
Good luck for your hunt though.

If you managed to get a FB, pls let me know so that I can start a thread as well.

Cheers!

Megatronzombie
21-04-2009, 02:00 PM
Looking at your title, I was thinking waaa ONE FB not enough must have 4 haha! then I realised what u mean :D

malaysiapig
21-04-2009, 02:25 PM
Hi,

I am 30, male, Chinese, 1.8 m, average look, middle built -- strong enough.... I am seeking for any female friend to be FB -- discreet friendship. I will be keen to meet girls from all walk but just a sincere and clean FB relationship.

Please PM me if you are keen.

Cheers.

I prefer MILF FB, any MILF please pm me.
look forward to meet for a happy time ... :)

cinos99
21-04-2009, 02:36 PM
Good luck for your hunt though.

If you managed to get a FB, pls let me know so that I can start a thread as well.

Cheers!

Hey Bro, sure, I will keep you in touch if there is any positive respond.

By the way, I feel good that 3 bros reacted positively -- meaning not to "zap" or "suan" me for trying to know a FB here. I think this is the good spirit that we should have in SBF to share experiences and info among bro and sis.....This is a place for happiness..........

If any sis is interested to be my FB, please feel free to PM me.....I am sure it is discreet and happy........

Cheers.

ROMEONTDEAD
21-04-2009, 09:50 PM
wAhhh... sO MANY DIFF TOTS FRM OL U BROS... still not able to find a FB eh.. Any bro out thre willing to help Romeo in gettin a FB or share their ideas... Hope to hear frm u ol soon...

cedric_sunny
22-04-2009, 08:55 AM
I believe that if anyone can find a FB here for themself do you think they will share? You claimed to be a good looking guy, why not you go hunt elsewhere and leave this little place to the not so good looking guys?

Zelrous
22-04-2009, 09:51 AM
Can give a bit more description about your self ? How about providing dome pictures also .

mdstud_99
23-04-2009, 08:56 PM
i've seen a few threads asking for FB. i thought i tried..though i wonder if it really works here. so here it goes

abt me:

a. simple. ordinary. professional. not weirdo basically.

b. 1.73m . 72 kg. sporty built

c. age. 37

d. hobby. reading & work

e. looks - pleasant, not fat, not ugly, pleasant disposition

f. experience - had a few flings and ons before

g. what i prefer: fun company, lasting friendship even if we stop become FB, KISS (keep it simple and sensuous), respect the other private lives

h. terms of engagement - as long as the thrills last for both.

i. PM me if keen please. can start with coffee

Megatronzombie
23-04-2009, 10:37 PM
To answer your question" does it really works here?"

The answer is YES. It works. All those who posted such fb request threads have gotten at least 1 - 2 pretty girls fb. In fact, the lucky ones gets more than 2. So if no one actually reply your post, it could only mean you are exceptionally unlucky. Good lcuk!!

Panamera
23-04-2009, 11:10 PM
Yes, it works BIG TIME!

Just need to be patient like got to wait 6-12 months...keep posting and update your stats...lowest hite rate by other bros is about 2 FB/months, few lucky ones even hit 7-8 !!! :eek:

BTW, think coffee is out, though. They all prefer to go clubbing and parties....

Reminisce88
23-04-2009, 11:18 PM
Doesn't work for all ... limited girls and infinite guys ...lol

Megatronzombie
23-04-2009, 11:33 PM
zzz spoilsport :rolleyes:

Doesn't work for all ... limited girls and infinite guys ...lol

elnino
23-04-2009, 11:43 PM
Hi bro:

from the replys above, I notice that many bros have FB, ONS or Fling experience. I so admire on it because I nv have that kind of experience b4, thirsty already.
any bro up there can share their experience how to get a girl, and can PM me any fling contact no. to let me try it out....:)

cheer

Panamera
24-04-2009, 12:03 AM
limited girls and infinite guys ...lol

That's the reason why the selection process is so fun? :)

Smeagol
24-04-2009, 08:34 AM
wasting bandwidth...... I hope moderator will just zap these dimwits.

Go night joint want to ons already very low hit rate leow.
Do we really think a nameless, faceless, nick in the forum can get dead gorgeous FBs so easy meh. If hit jackpot also kennak faggots or some horny desperate fugly chic.

No efforts no results... want FB... shut down PC, get out of the house and HUNT!!!

Everytime I c FB request... I sure zap!!!! i shall start with this TS!!!!

Panamera
24-04-2009, 08:48 AM
wasting bandwidth...... I hope moderator will just zap these dimwits.Go night joint want to ons already very low hit rate leow.
Do we really think a nameless, faceless, nick in the forum can get dead gorgeous FBs so easy meh. If hit jackpot also kennak faggots or some horny desperate fugly chic. No efforts no results... want FB... shut down PC, get out of the house and HUNT!!! Everytime I c FB request... I sure zap!!!! i shall start with this TS!!!!

Kept telling those chaps - FB = Fark buddy ain't facebook or friendster...if they don't know the rules of FB, please go clubbing or try the FL dome :D

Recently lots of school kids are here though...now we even have student asking in Matters of the Heart on how to approach and talk to gal from another class...

Panamera
24-04-2009, 09:05 AM
Hi bro:

from the replys above, I notice that many bros have FB, ONS or Fling experience. I so admire on it because I nv have that kind of experience b4, thirsty already.
any bro up there can share their experience how to get a girl, and can PM me any fling contact no. to let me try it out....:)

cheer

Please re-read our post for a better understand of what we are ACTUALLY saying.. :D

Reminisce88
24-04-2009, 09:45 AM
Go night joint want to ons already very low hit rate leow.
Do we really think a nameless, faceless, nick in the forum can get dead gorgeous FBs so easy meh. If hit jackpot also kennak faggots or some horny desperate fugly chic.

Which is still better than paying, because it's free xD

pewpew
24-04-2009, 09:58 AM
I pity those tard that claims to be successful, well built, handsome etc etc.

If everything can be so good, why still post here? There will be tonnes of babes outside waiting for your charm (handsome) and if you need to release, u can pay (successful) and lastly there is a circle of ladies for u if u go to gym (well-built).

Meelephant
24-04-2009, 10:53 AM
My friend. Good try. Be patient, you will get a respond. Well, girls are also friendly human beings. So, remember to treat them well when you get to know them.

My FB had left for Australia and I am looking for one too. Good luck to you!

halogen019
24-04-2009, 11:52 AM
Maybe bros can try to garyng method, post a few videos of you prowess in bed and girls will start contacting you. :D

deshooi
24-04-2009, 01:03 PM
hi,Ladies of any age/race/status(married/divorced/seperated)looking for a friend/partner to make u happy,share feelings,pl.contact me...do u feel loneliness...?ur husband don't have enough time to spend with u...?he cannot give u happy and satisfied life...?don't hesitate to click contact me...u juz close ur eyes n i'll be with u only a heartbeat away....cheers

ManInCheong
24-04-2009, 01:03 PM

If everything can be so good, why still post here? There will be tonnes of babes outside waiting for your charm (handsome) and if you need to release, u can pay (successful) and lastly there is a circle of ladies for u if u go to gym (well-built).

Agree...;)

diablotical
24-04-2009, 02:57 PM
Hi, I'm 23m. I'm looking for FB of all ages. I love MILFs.

I'm 178 cm 72 kg chinese. Sporty Looking. Please PM if u r interested.

diablotical
24-04-2009, 03:13 PM
Hi, I'm 23m and I am looking for a FB of all ages. I like MILF too.

I'm 178cm
72kg, sporty
Chinese.

Please do PM me. Cheers

joshjosh69
24-04-2009, 03:31 PM
just ended a relationship and thought i might give this a try...

abt me:

a. working professional with flexible hours

b. 1.77m . 71 kg.

c. age. 31

d. hobbies - clubbing, movies, soccer n of course f**cking

e. looks - pleasant, not ugly, nice guy personality

PM me if u r keen please. we can just meet up casually first 2 break the ice

simple2kee
24-04-2009, 04:25 PM
to answer your question "does it really work here?"
all i culd see is that ur rep pt is working............ but going south.

TheSpecial-One
24-04-2009, 04:57 PM
For me, I believe you gotta charm your way into ONS and FB. And yes I agree with one of the bros who said most likely you get those fugly chics if you just wanna sit back, advertise and wait...

So it depends on you, TS...what exactly do you wanna get out of this?

If you want those pretty hot babes you have to:
1) Pay for their romantic dinner, drinks...etc etc
OR
2) Pay OKTs to engage them
OR
3) Pay those FLs here.
In summary...must PAY.

For free stuff...well...if you get a hot babe for free, then I suppose you'll be one of the lucky guys who strike 4D or TOTO all the time!

Just my POV ( Point Of View). :D

oh, did I mention that one other way to get it for free is get a gf or a wife?
hmmmz...even that,you have to PAY for movies, flowers, chocolates, rings, wedding banquets.

hellodrian
24-04-2009, 05:00 PM
any cute and pretty girl will do..
standing at 179cm.. 63kg
age 21
loves to go pub , club , slack , use com
i think im average looking

PM me if ure keen to know me : )

Superbigboy
24-04-2009, 07:04 PM
Agree...;)

I second that... kekeke..

malaysiapig
24-04-2009, 07:42 PM
i've seen a few threads asking for FB. i thought i tried..though i wonder if it really works here. so here it goes

Bro,

Try hard and keep yr cock hard, yr dream will comes true sooooon ....
Aleast u got so many bros interested n responed to yr mail.

Cheer n good luck, :)

天下无难事,只怕有心人 。。。:p

TheSpecial-One
24-04-2009, 09:24 PM
My friend. Good try. Be patient, you will get a respond. Well, girls are also friendly human beings. So, remember to treat them well when you get to know them.

My FB had left for Australia and I am looking for one too. Good luck to you!

I know the feeling of losing a FB. I'm still reeling over a withdrawal period of not having my 2 FBs. One decided to stay faithful to her husband, the other decided to go overseas to further her career.

So yeah, maybe I should join you guys in the search of a nice FB. So if there are any sisters who reads this and want to explore the different guys here for a FB relationship...Start contacting us now! ( BUT contact me first. :p )

willowmann
24-04-2009, 10:49 PM
Havent had the experience of posting for FB.

But from what my common sense tells me - its probably doesnt work.

The male to female ratio here is like 1000 to 1.

shocky
25-04-2009, 01:45 PM
to answer your question "does it really work here?"
all i culd see is that ur rep pt is working............ but going south.

hahahahaha, good call

xyzabcxx
25-04-2009, 02:00 PM
If some kind soul can pm me what is "FB"?

clutters
25-04-2009, 03:36 PM
as mentioned above.

height:1.83m
weight:78kg
well-built, sporty and easy going personality
currently an NSF

i'm seeking a clean, discreet FB relationship, and maybe eventually friendship. any kind of interest/PM is welcome

Kurosagi
25-04-2009, 10:03 PM
Hello ladies, I'm a man who prefers a lady who can carry a little more meat on her :D in front, behind anywhere also can as long as you're meaty (when i mean little i mean the more the merrier) lol please pm me for a fun discreet FB relationship, actually more like friends la... My hobbies include singing k and swimming!

Personal details:
Nick
Age 24
Undergrad, but graduating soon :p
Ht 172cm
Wt 86kg

Email me: [email protected] :D

pbtlc_74
25-04-2009, 10:30 PM
Ladies,

I'm a 34 year old Indian man, 1.78m, 83 kgs, average looking and seeking a fuck buddy. If any of you pleasant mature lady's are interested, please PM me.

Thanks.

SamSeng79
26-04-2009, 02:56 AM
Good luck to u bro..:D

Supra_yap
26-04-2009, 01:28 PM
29M looking for FB

as mentioned above.

height:1.60m
weight:64kg
ex-bodybulider, sporty and easy going personality

i'm seeking a clean, discreet FB relationship, and maybe eventually friendship age19-34. any kind of interest/PM is welcome

Supra_yap
26-04-2009, 01:31 PM
29M chinese looking for FB

as mentioned above.

height:1.60m
weight:64kg
ex-bodybulider, sporty and easy going personality

i'm seeking a clean, discreet FB relationship, and maybe eventually friendship age19-34. any kind of interest/PM is welcome

Kurosagi
26-04-2009, 01:52 PM
Already got suitable candidate le thanks for looking at the thread ^_^

TheSpecial-One
26-04-2009, 02:42 PM
If some kind soul can pm me what is "FB"?

I think you can look under the newbie's forum pages to look for the abbreviations.

TheSpecial-One
26-04-2009, 03:20 PM
Already got suitable candidate le thanks for looking at the thread ^_^

wow...u r one lucky chap!!

I also am looking for a FB, any interested female?? :)

Ht: 172
Wt: 68
Work: Sales & marketing
Email: [email protected]
Msn: [email protected]

:D

DiasFlac
26-04-2009, 04:18 PM
This is my first post my friend introduced me to this nice forum :) any ladies 20-28 interested can pm me :D

Supra_yap
26-04-2009, 07:19 PM
mayb i am short thats why no reply.

broken
27-04-2009, 12:48 AM
Hi Gals,

I m a 38 yr old male, above average looking seeking a female buddy for TCSS, discreet relationship, sex? will see the chemistry la!

Here's my bio
38yr - 170cm - 63kg
bulit - average sporty
Preferably after off hrs but willing to accommodate.

Seeking chinese pleasant looking female companion, decent figure, fuckbuddy, TCSS session. Should be less that 58kg between 160 - 170cm

I converse in english and chinese.

PM me if you are interested, or exchange pics.

drahcir
27-04-2009, 06:22 PM
Wow this topic is certaintly hot. lolx

Hi, Looking for lady who want some company. please pm me for a fun discreet FB relationship. I am sincere and mature person.

Drahcir :)

cchisq
27-04-2009, 06:26 PM
Ya man, bro, u have point there, anyway, for those who post for FB, for ur infor. this a site for man, not a woman site looking for "ducks", theres no free lunch around. if u get a respond, u better check it out before trying anything.

Its already not a easy thing to find a FB in those frienders etc site. wat make u dream u can find one here.... hahahahaha:D

Panamera
27-04-2009, 07:00 PM
Ya man, bro, u have point there, anyway, for those who post for FB, for ur infor. this a site for man, not a woman site looking for "ducks", theres no free lunch around. if u get a respond, u better check it out before trying anything.

Its already not a easy thing to find a FB in those frienders etc site. wat make u dream u can find one here.... hahahahaha:D

It's the same logic that babes and quality gals will not look for FB here too. They don't need to.

All self-proclaimed hamsome, ex-model and hunks, if we, ordinary looking guys can do it, what's your problem in finding FB outside, since you guys are goose-looking...oops...I meant good looking....care to share? :D

besafe
27-04-2009, 09:13 PM
I know of a friend who actually befriended a girl from another country studying here. They became fb, without any transactions... maybe he was lucky..;)

ManInCheong
27-04-2009, 11:23 PM

abt me:

a. simple. ordinary. professional. not weirdo basically.
b. 1.73m . 72 kg. sporty built
c. age. 37
d. hobby. reading & work
e. looks - pleasant, not fat, not ugly, pleasant disposition
f. experience - had a few flings and ons before
g. what i prefer: fun company, lasting friendship even if we stop become FB, KISS (keep it simple and sensuous), respect the other private lives
h. terms of engagement - as long as the thrills last for both.

Bro...try MSN Match.com la...you might even get a life partner

p.s. i can shop for you if you wan :D

ahlaw73
28-04-2009, 05:09 AM
wah!!

like that also can?? can get FB here har??? so good meh!! senior lau jiao bros here who got higher rep points got higher chances or not?

i've here for quite long i think, also in MIRC, MSN, Friendster, Facebook etc. etc. and i HAD ONLY 1 ONS! not even a FB!! hahaha! and trust me, i am not ugly ! hahaha!

honestly, i think quite hard lah, maybe can get but i wont my luck here...unless WanBao or New Paper 'advertise ' this forum again! haha!

i think easier to find a GFB , = Go Fuck Buddy instead! oh this i can testify i can find many here, it means Go Fuck Together Buddy! haha! met some really nice bros here before, meet for coffee, suggest a place, go pay and fuck and go home!!

easier this way....find a GFB!!

cheers

frankyquek81
28-04-2009, 03:41 PM
Hi!
Im 28 / m /sg /ch.
Im @@ 4 Female FB.
Interested, Pls pm me.

superchevy
28-04-2009, 09:04 PM
ya sure bro will zap u if my power come back ok just wait.....

ROMEONTDEAD
28-04-2009, 09:16 PM
Its getting bad here man... Out of a sudden so many out thre looking for FB... If i not wrg i started to put this post and over the weeks so many r tryin for FB... Pls give wae to those who r really looking for FB... Till date i myself have nt got ecev one... Still waitin and hoping...

kaig
29-04-2009, 12:03 PM
Hi Gals,

I m a 21 yr old male, above average looking seeking a female buddy for TCSS, discreet relationship, sex?

176cm - 59kg (abit skinny)
bulit - average

Seeking chinese pleasant looking female companion, decent figure, fuckbuddy, TCSS session.

kaig
29-04-2009, 12:08 PM
Hi Gals,

I m a 21 yr old male, above average looking seeking a female buddy for TCSS, discreet relationship, sex?

176cm - 59kg (abit skinny)
bulit - average

Seeking chinese pleasant looking female companion, decent figure, fuckbuddy, TCSS session.

blufaiz
29-04-2009, 01:54 PM
Shit.....

This newbiew already has 15 pts by just joining in.......
IN YOUR DREAMS>>>>>

TheSpecial-One
29-04-2009, 03:05 PM
The last time I tried to join in the fun by posting similar remarks after the TS started the thread, someone zapped me but did not have the balls to leave his name. :mad:
So I shall not comment on this TS's efforts. :o

threefour
29-04-2009, 10:30 PM
m looking for female FB...

height :183
weight :85
looks :acceptable ba...

any interested gals pls contact me...

threefour
29-04-2009, 10:38 PM
looking for female 20 - 30 for FBs...

name is joe
height: 183
weight: 85
looks: acceptable ba...

any interested females pls email or pm me... greatly appreciated... =)

gamers140688
30-04-2009, 04:58 AM
Ok let's see if this really works haha, here goes:

Abt me:

Height/Weight: 177/73
Body: Not fat, built
Past Experiences: Bout 8 exs, another 6-7 flings
Looks (1 - 10): Hmm.. Bout 7?
Hobbies: Dance, Sports
Preference: Fun girls to hang out with, spend the night with lol :)

Keen parties pls drop me a pm aight? =)

mdstud_99
01-05-2009, 01:56 AM
hmmm...i guess from response of brothers here..really quite difficult...

some say waste of time....kinda have to agree i guess with some of the views provided....

anyway....i personally think outside more easy than here...at least for me...

techincaaaaa
01-05-2009, 02:15 AM
i would second to that... here post for FB ratio is 1000 : 1 lol ture... well there's nothing such as free lunch i guess... but then again if ure lucky enff thats a different story... wan FB for free abit hard to hard... but who knws...

go outside find might be a easiler choice for me too atlest i guess...

well cheers n good luck!

clutters
01-05-2009, 11:49 AM
bump bump.

onekind
01-05-2009, 02:21 PM
Hi there,I'm Alex here...
Boyish look
Ht:175cm
Wt:80(Big Build Kind)
& i'm looking for FB (Age 21-40)
Feel free to Drop me a email at [email protected]

Hope to hear u all soon!!!
Cheers

estacy
02-05-2009, 09:20 PM
as mentioned above.

height:1.70cm
weight:70kg
currently a student

email me @ [email protected] if any girls interested

Britetooth
03-05-2009, 08:50 AM
What can you do ? :D:p What are the services you provide ?

wired72
03-05-2009, 02:48 PM
Ok, I'm in a no comment married relationship and need someone to talk to and also need some physical outlet =)

Any women in the same situation? I am only free in the evenings. We can go out for drinks and get a nibble to eat and see the vibes.

I'm my own person, with decent looks, you won't be dissapointed... asian background.. you white, asian, indian, doesn't matter, just be bubbly fun and adventurous.

I am not into paid S.E.X just looking for a female buddy with benifits if its right?

randily
03-05-2009, 03:54 PM
to lonely ladies out there
if you need someone to talk to , lend a listening ear,
i can be the one.

of course, i meet yr needs, u must meet mine too...

if u interested, pls PM me, thanks :)

i also interested if u a FL, ok with me too
we can discuss the price.....:D

beebeeboy
03-05-2009, 04:27 PM
looking for a FB since i just break up.

only interested in ladies age from 18-25.

please pm me if you are interested.

Thank you (:

estacy
03-05-2009, 04:49 PM
A fb but not a service . Age 16-25

whenwhen
03-05-2009, 09:07 PM
Hi, What is FB mean? sorry i'm very new here.

jackson90
04-05-2009, 01:53 PM
here also 18M same with u hahaha =)

jedycity
04-05-2009, 05:53 PM
FB...i assume is Fuck Buddy...

CIM_lover
06-05-2009, 05:08 PM
Having needs but no intention to go into a relationship?

Sick of always having to make love to the same person?

Need a Male FB to be as close to you as a good friend where we can talk about anything under the sun?

Need to be sextified?

Search no further, for that person is here!

I'm 24M, Standing at 1.82m, weighing at 70KG. Frequent gym goer, pleasant looking but not that handsome as much as you wanna make out with Bradd Pitt, sporty and, skills and length good enough to hit that "G"reat sensation spot that makes you wild.

Not looking for someone who wants money or wants to be in a relationship (purely friends/FB).

Only looking for a great sexcapade and fun!

So if you think that you fit the bill, PM me! ;)

arcanedenial
06-05-2009, 08:05 PM
Stop Dreaming Please... :rolleyes:

free-loader
07-05-2009, 03:28 AM
...and right...
if this shit ever works...

height: 170
weight: 63kg
looks:
shld be average bah. i'll send a pic if u wan.

i'm not that hungry for sex,but sometimes...u just have to release
wat lols.:eek:
place and condoms and watever stuffs u nid i'll handle.

prefered:
1)15-28 yrs old(any age so long u're my type lol)
2)sex-deprived and wants it badly (bullshitting...)
3)looks acceptable

send me a private msg if u wan.
and if this shit ever works and get me one FB lol :D

Britetooth
07-05-2009, 07:30 AM
The girl may want to know what can you do ? Do you have any experience?

Pedipaws
07-05-2009, 09:14 AM
Bro beebeeboy I am sure the ladies would like to know how you look like.

CIM_lover
07-05-2009, 11:38 AM
haha

i think i should. just got zapped. just to try out my luck.

thanks by the way.

:)

nott
07-05-2009, 03:38 PM
Think you got better luck posting your ads elsewhere.

TheSpecial-One
07-05-2009, 07:13 PM
bro, u probably willdo better if u put upur picture. I'm sure there are many ladies who dun mind a young FB like u.

TheSpecial-One
07-05-2009, 07:15 PM
Britetooth seems interested. :p U wanna be his FB??

owlzzzz
07-05-2009, 08:17 PM
I wonder how come TS haven't got zap yet....

hmmm.... :rolleyes:

superchevy
07-05-2009, 09:23 PM
looking for a FB since i just break up.

only interested in ladies age from 18-25.

please pm me if you are interested.

Thank you (:

bro in this also can get free fuck than you can wait till cow come home .... why not bring the cow home instead of wait..

torackham
08-05-2009, 01:26 PM
Details below;

Ht: 170
Wt: 63kg

Looking for a FB from 18-30? :)

Those interested in exchanging pictures can email me @

[email protected]

beebeeboy
08-05-2009, 07:05 PM
my details

171cm
61kg
sporty
slighter above avg looking. not those retard look or handsome look
can communicate in chinese or english
tan skin colour
gym everyday; i think my body is nice.

paul0405
08-05-2009, 07:27 PM
email me, you will get my phone no, and call you will get a FB 25y/o 34B+ 25 34 165cm 53Kg. [email protected]

aczeta76
08-05-2009, 07:53 PM
Welcome to Facebook | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com)

here you go...:eek:

Anyway... performance and service is most impt lah when u look for ONE ...hahaha

hming12
08-05-2009, 08:50 PM
34M Chinese - Clean, neat & Average built

Looking for Female FB who work near City Hall. Raffles Place, Tanjong Pagar, Chinatown.

Female individual must be Healthy & Clean, Married or Single doesnt matter

No Commitment needed.
You may call me upon when desire
May not have Sex
May be just Petting, hugging, kissing
Anytime you like to try but never try.
Have a sexy massage from me
Have a autobath from me

Msg me to see if we click.
Must Be DISCREET!:)

frog69
08-05-2009, 10:17 PM
26 yr old well hung male about 7.5inch with 6cm width.
Looking for partners who can accept my dick size(not all gals can withstand)

Hotels, cars, anywhere u like to do.
Enjoys good long foreplay
Not bothered about gal's body size/looks. Only hope is that the girl will be as hardworking as me on the bed

Height 186
Weight 77kg

Have a slight flab on my tummy. Working on it to flatten and abs..

Not open to MMF sorry

Interested can drop me a message and we'll chat from there. Thanks
(Pics will be sent to interested gals)

FiveDots
09-05-2009, 08:24 PM
Wish you good luck then.:)

FiveDots
09-05-2009, 08:26 PM
Sure or not your dick so big ? :eek:

frog69
10-05-2009, 02:52 AM
Thanks for all the messages.. Please take note i only come on SBF at night. so i only reply then. Please be patient.. Thanks

10-05-2009, 08:13 AM
hi i'm looking for fb or milf.
btw, i'm male, 40 yrs old.

email me [email protected].
this will be kept confidentiality between us.

simple2kee
10-05-2009, 08:21 AM
bro, i think trying ur number on 4d has better chance than finding fb here.
good luck.

frog69
11-05-2009, 01:59 AM
Sure or not your dick so big ? :eek:

Haha why not.. actually i still think there are other guys bigger den me..

xiaosky32
11-05-2009, 04:55 AM
hi i 28 chi here average looking looking for female 18/35 slim or avearge look and weight t0 be my fuck buddy i everynite will be free so hope for u ladies can reply me and i will please to serve you interested ppl msn me [email protected]

More
11-05-2009, 07:31 AM
Hi to all gals,
Chinese married man here, age 37 looking for 2 to 3 ladies out there for fun. As my wife unable to satisfy my strong desire so i have to seek for suitable candidates to join me. Please PM me ladies if you willing but no string attached.

darklord6666
11-05-2009, 09:39 AM
I see you no up, therefore I zap you.

FiliaLunae
11-05-2009, 12:02 PM
Hi to all gals,
Chinese married man here, age 37 looking for 2 to 3 ladies out there for fun. As my wife unable to satisfy my strong desire so i have to seek for suitable candidates to join me. Please PM me ladies if you willing but no string attached.

- Nothing in life is free. Or should I say, free things are never good, good things are never free XD

jack3237
11-05-2009, 01:14 PM
bro coaxial762

can u teach me how to zap ppl huh .. i oso want to zap this guy ,
ask for 1 at least ok , he ask for 2 -3 gals ... so i oso want to zap him , pls teach me how to zap ..tk q.

raptor
11-05-2009, 09:53 PM
Hi to all gals,

hahaha u tried go gl b4? :rolleyes:

BroRelax
11-05-2009, 10:22 PM
I see you no up, therefore I zap you.

Good 1 bro. Too bad i got no power..

TS, you still have 2 pairs of hands. Else commerical sex also can.

jon2000sg
11-05-2009, 11:00 PM
Men have to go out to hunt for food,

as for women, it is the same

Women in order to attract men,

they need to keep themselves pretty.

joew2005
12-05-2009, 12:13 AM
Hi to all gals,

u r in 4 a rough ride ...... welcum 2 tis type of world !

One - u must really think tat u r so damn bloody good tat 2~3 ladies would run 2 u 4 fun.
Two - u must be trying 2 tell others tat u hv a veri strong sexual desire tat "suitable candidates" would luv 2 join u.

FiliaLunae
12-05-2009, 01:38 PM
I was pretty offended at the "suitable candidates" part. *snorts*

Instead of zapping, I shall be a nice girl and up someone instead. =X

frog69
12-05-2009, 07:37 PM
so far i got quite a few MMF replies..sorry not really into MMF thanks for the great offer.. appreciated..

megaman69
12-05-2009, 09:33 PM
I join in the ZAP too

nousername
13-05-2009, 01:04 AM
I'm 18 this year, not bad looking.
Looking for female FB.
Girls, Pm ( Private Message ) me.
I'll be awaiting for you.

Thanks.

espada8787
13-05-2009, 03:26 AM
hi, i'm 22m (1.71m 58kg) avg looking. Looking for a avg looking petite girl around my age to be my FB. Our relationship must be very discrete as i have a gf. If any1 dont mind i have gf and is interested pls pm me. thanks.

simple2kee
13-05-2009, 08:20 AM
Hi to all gals,
Chinese married man here, age 37 looking for 2 to 3 ladies out there for fun.

bro y r u so greedy asking for More free fbs? the More u asked the More u get zapped. sometimes it is no good to ask for More.
wish u More luck, this is good for u.

FiliaLunae
13-05-2009, 08:45 AM
More birds, More luck!

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss77/FiliaLunae/happyws5.jpg

whiteboar
13-05-2009, 09:45 AM
??? :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

More
13-05-2009, 12:21 PM
Thanks for all the zapping. I have already got wat i want last nite and i enjoy it very much with 3 gals. I do not mind been zap as long all of you out there is happy with it. I will carried on with my 3some or mayb more. All the thanks especially the 1st sour grapes who zap me but i up his. Lets c how

kyutake
13-05-2009, 01:45 PM
Hello im looking for a FB =)

Above the average good looking? Contact me for pic.
Chinese
167cm -170cm (very long never measure my ht already)
52kg
Experienced with foreplays and fingering.
High Stamina lols.

Interested parties Pm me kays~

Im ok with all races though =)

Please be Genuine uhh~

superchevy
13-05-2009, 05:39 PM
Thanks for all the zapping. I have already got wat i want last nite and i enjoy it very much with 3 gals. I do not mind been zap as long all of you out there is happy with it. I will carried on with my 3some or mayb more. All the thanks especially the 1st sour grapes who zap me but i up his. Lets c how

bro .... you are the wan who tell one of the girl that you are not married and your maid suck you daily and swallow your sperm daily before you go to work ah.... how fucking boastful u are man.... maid suck and swallow u hahaha anyone belive him... bro continue to zap him la....:)

Smeagol
13-05-2009, 08:46 PM
yeh... i had the honour of sending him to zone negative

espada8787
14-05-2009, 03:14 AM
uppppppppppp

imbaddie
14-05-2009, 09:13 AM
Hello all lady ,
im 19m here ,
height of 185 ,
finding long term female FB ..
Interested kindly pm me ur details :D

lonely_12kev
14-05-2009, 03:00 PM
hi, any gal out there looking to have fb.... will try the best out from me to make u happy...:p interest party pm mi ur detail & photo... i 33 chinese 1.6m

last
14-05-2009, 07:17 PM
31m atheletic build guy looking for a discrete relationship with a willing lady. Prefer to have someone aged between 25 to 35. PM me.

sin.is.fun0
14-05-2009, 11:43 PM
hi all, am 31, 169 cm, 69 kgs, quite fit, 7 inches long n thick below.

its been a while now since i have had sex about 5 weeks now. so looking for someone who is equally sex starved as me to hook up with and have some wild sex a few times. i prefer wetness over looks, i prefer skinny or plump gals over the normal ones. so thats it, car, hotel, outdoors, indoors all options are open..adventure always gets the adrenalin kicking higher ;)
no photos/movies and has to be discreet. mmf or mmff depend on proposition but like i said i am looking for a girl so dont come asking to join without a girl. PM me and give a pic, this offer is open till this weekend if not i go out hunting this weekend and find some one in the real world! (too much effort!)

FiliaLunae
15-05-2009, 02:10 AM

If you already got it, then why are you still coming here asking for more?

Not enough? :confused:

Men..=P

FiliaLunae
15-05-2009, 02:37 AM
For those who know me well enough...You'll know which angle I'm talking about this from.

~

Honestly, I think it's time for guys to wake up. If something is free, please always look at the fine print. The only reasons why I could think of why a girl would want a FB are:

1. "I need it so, so, so badly"
2. "My boyfriend doesn't give it to me good"
3. "I don't have a boyfriend - and I'm not hunting for 'ducks'..and also coz I don't have the money to pay for them even if I found any"
4. "I can't click with strangers (aka the 'ducks') that I meet for the first time. This leads to me being nervous during sex, and leads to the sex being unenjoyable"
5. "Having an FB is like having a BF but without all that hassle"

I'll add on to this when I can think of some more reasons why a girl would want an FB.

Remember: Good things are not free. Free things are not (necessarily) good.

darklord6666
15-05-2009, 07:57 AM
Remember: Good things are not free. Free things are not (necessarily) good.

well said... sorry, have to spread the 'love' around before I can up your points... :cool:

Smeagol
15-05-2009, 10:20 AM

Liar...... no power how to UP people. Credibility peek chak leow. As for claims of 3 gals..... I doubt u can even get 1 doggy pussy.

Good luck to you and HOR GAO GAN!!!

block11
15-05-2009, 11:02 AM
For those who know me well enough...You'll know which angle I'm talking about this from.

so young yet so wise.... thanks for the female perspective :D

RamBro
15-05-2009, 12:45 PM
Filia said some wise words....and actually they are the same reasons why many guys are also looking for FBs.

Other reasons may be:

- Married and so totally disatified with sex with spouse
- 'I am so tight with my money and I dont want to pay for an FL'

One thing is for real tho - There is no such thing as a free lunch. One way or another you are going to end up paying!

ROMEONTDEAD
15-05-2009, 02:24 PM
Seems... too many pple are trying for FB here... Nt wrg as i one of the first starter.. I still gt a FB.. waiting and still waiting... Maybe patience is the key... Any girls interested PM or any kind bro willimg to help me intro one is very welcomed....

sin.is.fun0
15-05-2009, 02:54 PM
makes a whole lot of sense, actually i was wondering why would girls who want a fb come to this forum, with so many horny guys singles and cheaters..they cud pick one in the mrt or at a coffee shop if they wanted a stranger or someone known..but then i saw the posts here n said what the heck try my luck! should update my post on the free lunch bit though now that i read this ;)

imbaddie
15-05-2009, 02:55 PM
Any lady :p ? 18-35

sin.is.fun0
15-05-2009, 02:57 PM
ok I am a little wiser now...so here is an addition:
I do not want to go to geylang for bonkin a regular pro, however the lady can be assured of a good time and be rewarded in kind with a fine dining, drinks, etc or in cold cash! up to you to make the choice depending on how we go i can assure you will not feel economically deprived. you must speak a bit of english as well cos i got a v poor mandarin/malay/tamil vocab for now

water_boi
15-05-2009, 04:22 PM
agreed to all the bro here.. u wont find any FB here. try facebook, tagged, wayn, mirc etc etc.. i personally get afew from tis sites.. try there instead. n yes, u still needto pay for drinks, movies hotel for the first time but after dat will be free meals liao.:D:D:D

More
15-05-2009, 05:55 PM
Liar...... no power how to UP people. Credibility peek chak leow. As for claims of 3 gals..... I doubt u can even get 1 doggy pussy.

same to u. Trust me if u offer me your back hole i will tear it .Hahaha

mdstud_99
16-05-2009, 12:32 AM
Glad to report to brothers here just found one FB.

Think can conclude that it is easier outside.

I think will be looking for another one, at least to try to have 2.

armour88
16-05-2009, 06:06 AM
Looking for FBs, if i said that i'm good looking, doubt any of you would believe.

But i'm young, and fit.

PM me if interested.

superchevy
16-05-2009, 08:34 AM
same to u. Trust me if u offer me your back hole i will tear it .Hahaha

More ... u bo lam pa la yet want to act like big time ganster ... u worst than a girl wear skirt and panties to work la..... really a jole when i hear what they tell me act like big fuck yet wan to report police .....that why i say u Bo Lam Pa.

FiliaLunae
16-05-2009, 11:09 PM
so young yet so wise.... thanks for the female perspective :D

*wags a finger at Blocky* there you go sexposing me again...

well said... sorry, have to spread the 'love' around before I can up your points... :cool:

No problem XD

One more point brother Rambro brought up:

"- 'I am so tight with my money and I dont want to pay for an FL'" -- Honestly, having a FB means the guy pays more in the long run. Hotel room fee, drinks, maybe the occasional lunch, dinner or movie. Not to mention if the guy drives, the ERP fare, fuel..

Not that I'm advertising for the FLs or anything. Just stating my 2 cents. And having a FB means a form of emotional attachment - a FRIENDSHIP sort of thing. You don't get that with FLs..*lapses into silence for a moment*

Well, you don't. FBs are like, friends you can talk to easily because you've shared a bed with them already.

superchevy
16-05-2009, 11:12 PM

bro u are right i just ask my Husky to doggie him .....hope he enjoy the doggie from my Husy....hahahah see pay song .....that why hei smore he wan more....:) if good can up me i up u back... dont up me just Zap him i will also up u ....:o

FiliaLunae
16-05-2009, 11:15 PM
*waves a little to sin to up his thread* =X

emorufio
16-05-2009, 11:17 PM
hey...lolz..really when i read the post here at times it really cracks me up. Even makes my day better really ah you guys!!

Anywae dont give up on this ok,even though ure not handsome or well built or well packed...ahaha its only bonus,my only luck was i joined aff back then n sub it for a short while then i got really lucky...most imp is how u manage to talk to them..

Like bros said u want to get laid if u aint got it...go geylang or fl..cuz u pay for their service.

Some here are quite open and some are not..like our seniors here knows better and are alot more experienced in many ways like (TD)

So learn from them,be patient but nothing comes for free..well not always =p

malaysiapig
18-05-2009, 06:46 PM
hi all, am 31, 169 cm, 69 kgs, quite fit, 7 inches long n thick below.

its been a while now since i have had sex about 5 weeks now. so looking for someone who is equally sex starved as me to hook up with and have some wild sex a few times. i prefer wetness over looks, i prefer skinny or plump gals over the normal ones. so thats it, car, hotel, outdoors, indoors all options are open..adventure always gets the adrenalin kicking higher ;)
no photos/movies and has to be discreet. mmf or mmff depend on proposition but like i said i am looking for a girl so dont come asking to join without a girl. PM me and give a pic, this offer is open till this weekend if not i go out hunting this weekend and find some one in the real world! (too much effort!)

Sounds like a good offer ... !
I have the same interest as you but only 4 and half inches :(
So if any lady don't mind the shortage of 1.5 " can pm or email to [email protected]

good luck and cheer .....:)

PolarOn
18-05-2009, 06:50 PM
erm..20m chi here abt 177cm wif average look here hoping to have some adventure..eh..i dont know what to sae..anyway new comer! CHEERS! :D

PolarOn
18-05-2009, 06:55 PM
erm..im 20m chi here...as stated in the title..seeking fling or fb..erm..im 177cm tall weight is average..nt fat or slim =/ erm..im new..that's all!

Nelly
19-05-2009, 03:21 AM
Don't mind email me yr contact & email address to me.

More details exchange.

LentorGarden
19-05-2009, 04:03 AM
Both of you are male :confused:

markygen
19-05-2009, 06:21 AM
I thought would try my luck here.
Firstly, confess that I am a sex addict... As many times is good.

Am a guy (to avoid confusion), 30, average looking, fun, rich(ish).

Looking for a discreet and sex fuelled relationship. Angmoh or Chinese or Indian orb Malay... Not choosy.

I am a British born Indian btw.

:)

FiliaLunae
19-05-2009, 10:51 AM

That's scary! :eek:

Vincent4499
19-05-2009, 10:54 AM
hi Bro,

i am very young only 65 years old lady.

Can or not ?

i am interested. you young and fit.

you looking for young lady like me or guys ? :confused:

i see guys also want to fight with young lady like me. :D

barely
19-05-2009, 12:31 PM

Errr... How you know? :confused:

LentorGarden
19-05-2009, 06:33 PM
Errr... How you know? :confused:

Look @ both their posts.. One has been asking for FL's contacts and the other has been regularly looking for FBs and stated that he is a male :D

superchevy
19-05-2009, 08:27 PM
Hi to all gals,

cockster more ... dont mind i call u Bo Lam Pah u threaten the girl to loose her job but when she is asking u to see her Balls and complaint la.... u act like big time gangster than she yell at you ...your Lum Pa suddenly shrink and wan to report Police what a joke man cockster more.... :pi just zap u .... cause i see u no fucking up like the other bro who zap u too...:rolleyes:

innocentdave
19-05-2009, 09:08 PM
hi i am a 20 year old chinese guy. fit looking. Looking for female fb and i dont mind race and age. can be your long term friend as well. Do pm me:)

imbaddie
20-05-2009, 08:14 AM
i wonder why i got zipped ? Somemore no dare put name down ?
Oh come on , if you jealous of my age & can found FB than jus say .
No need say sch holiday ? Find fb like that ? or even ... me ?
Come on those hum ji idiot with no name zip people one .. Get a life dude !

devilsins
20-05-2009, 02:40 PM
So many people tried...wonder what's the chances like of getting to know an open female here??

Anyway I just wanna give it a shot too... I'm male 26, youthful looking guy, not your tall dark handsome dude (would be simply lying or just too much ego if I said that), but above average...1.68m, around 65kg...

do gimme a pm if you wanna find nice companionship, maybe we can develop further with no strings attached...all races, age are welcome :)

Eastpipper
20-05-2009, 02:41 PM
excuse me...no one is jealous of you here...just that you made a huge mistake.....people zap you not becos you are young handsome or tall.

Just that you used the wrong way to get attention...i won't zap you for that...

I zap you becos you taller than me..:p

Eastpipper
20-05-2009, 02:45 PM
all here are mostly married and almost all seeking for more gals? who isn't?:D

Eastpipper
20-05-2009, 02:47 PM
you sure you can get 3 gals like dat by posting in here?

You are definitely lying...who will wanna consume your sour grapes..

all here can get gals here, plently in GL and FL section nia..

victoria89
20-05-2009, 03:12 PM
I'm a gal 24 yrs old looking for a permanent FB. I do have pre-requisites however must be taller than 1.7m and of average weight. Also he must be above average looking and good at sex. I would need to see a pic first and maybe arrange a meetup before i decide if im comfortable to go ahead.

My stats are 32-24-34 and B cup. Guys who are interested can drop me a pm and i'll also need to c a pic. Tks.

CIM_lover
20-05-2009, 03:54 PM
like where?

KINGor75
20-05-2009, 04:01 PM
like where?

straits times classified...

aczeta
20-05-2009, 04:10 PM
Wat is with all this FB posting ...

Dun you know part of FB is emotion-partner? Without strings attached of course.

Y dun all of you form a party, make an announcement that you will have a gathering at Speakers corner and then put an advertisement..

One shot, all of you can be on display with your phone numbers and the POTENTIALS can call you...

hahaha... If you are afraid of the sun, then a website will help too...

ALSO... please wake up all ideas and know that not all FBs will have hour-glass figures or looks of an angel, most of them are you typical gals... OL or otherwise..kekeke

Advice from an uncle

Panamera
20-05-2009, 05:17 PM

More kee lan! Dont come here to bull shit la, a fugly guy like you can only 3some with your house cat, dog and housefly..Go stuff your asshole with grapes..Try rubbing your own sperm on your face, it might helps....:D

Please go hor 苍蝇 gan !!!!

nitekids
20-05-2009, 05:27 PM
hi! i m in need of cash to pay some debt.interested LDB n female FB can PM mi for appointment thks

ah-ah
20-05-2009, 09:22 PM
i've just turned 30 and realised most of my peers are married or getting married, whereas i'm still single. I'm beginning to feel lonely as friends around are getting lesser especially when all are attached or getting married.

i'm above average looking, interesting and fun loving, very open-minded when it comes to sex, but due to some bad relationship in the past, thus i've remain single all these years.

But as i reached 30 i realised my sex drive is getting extremely even more hyper and i need a FB for sure to satisfy that need.

i'm clean for sure and i'm only interested in discreet relationship. To protect myself and my FB.

So ladies out there who are interested feel free to PM or email me via
[email protected]

i'm standing at 1.76m tall weight 65kg, slim and fit, gentle on ladies and loves foreplay. My assets are 6inches long and its thickness is approximately of a diameter of 5-6cm.

i'm easy-going and good to chat with, i'm seeking ladies out there age 18-40, even if u're 40 and above but very much appeal to me we can still do it!

add me on msn or PM me for details.
hope to hear from you soon ladies! :D

superchevy
20-05-2009, 09:25 PM
More kee lan! Dont come here to bull shit la, a fugly guy like you can only 3some with your house cat, dog and housefly..Go stuff your asshole with grapes..Try rubbing your own sperm on your face, it might helps....:D

you are right he tell the girl that he daily his maid swallow his sperm before he go to work...u guy belive..hahah i voulnter my husky to doggie him this Bo lam Pah no balls to reply laio la ...hey the girl is waiting for u to make her lost her job ...where are u act like big time ganster there dont hide the girl is waiting for you to make her lost her job quickly she waiting....:(fucking everybody is waiting to Zap u ....

superchevy
20-05-2009, 09:29 PM
I'm a gal 24 yrs old looking for a permanent FB. I do have pre-requisites however must be taller than 1.7m and of average weight. Also he must be above average looking and good at sex. I would need to see a pic first and maybe arrange a meetup before i decide if im comfortable to go ahead.

My stats are 32-24-34 and B cup. Guys who are interested can drop me a pm and i'll also need to c a pic. Tks.

bro i think u are looking for some trouble man your expectation is too high here and you think u got goiden prick here.... for this i Zap u..... hope some senior here will join in ....:)

BroRelax
20-05-2009, 09:32 PM

Wahh... this 1 very power and original!!! I like! :D

ah-ah
20-05-2009, 09:49 PM
hi vic, i'm julian. :)

i'm also looking for a permanent FB. u can view my thread.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/orgies-swinging-arrangements/130381-30-male-handsome-fun-loving-seeking-fb.html

give me ur msn addy, or u can add me via
[email protected]

i'm chinese by the way.

let's catch up more over the msn, i will show u my pic there or even webcam.

we both have a need to sextisfy. ;)

hope to cya hear from you soon and cya on msn.

cheers!

ah-ah
20-05-2009, 09:51 PM

seems like we're both looking for the same thing on the same day. we've got a match here! pm me or contact me.

i got a feeling we're meant for each other already! ;)

stat_79
20-05-2009, 09:56 PM
hi there wondering i fit your preference if interested pls add me on msn [email protected]

hope to hear from u soon :D

SanMikeal
20-05-2009, 10:42 PM
I am male but 1.69m can ?

estacy
20-05-2009, 10:51 PM
Hello

Ivan here , 18 male , still a student .
Dont mind me im around 1.7m ,weight about 70 like that . Haha .
Add me on msn [email protected]
Chat more on there , if we are confortable . haha takecare .

doonaza
20-05-2009, 11:17 PM
Hi Victoria89,

I have a small question that i would like you to give your comments to.

I find that your basic statistics are more than enough to get yourself laid if you go to a pub or clubbing. why would you want to find a FB here?

i am sure guys who are willing to ONS with you are most probably fine with being a FB, plus u can get to see them in the flesh.

I am looking for a FB too. and i fit your requirements. looks are subjective, but i think i am pleasant looking, not hungry to make you nose bleed however.you can PM me your replies.

Cheers.

Panamera
20-05-2009, 11:49 PM
Bro superchevy, no need to be so nice to him using a husky to doggie him, just stuff a chihuahua down his asshole and make him tear!!!

Note to SPCA: No real animals are killed in this thread. We use only chihuahua-shaped cactus plants :D

sexkills
20-05-2009, 11:50 PM
Hi Victoria.

I'm mixed chinese (have some arab blood in me too), 26 years old, 175cm tall, weight 70kg. Above average looking (or so i'd like to think!) ;)

You can email me at [email protected], or pm me back your email addy, and i will send over my photo.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon! :)

FiliaLunae
21-05-2009, 11:47 AM
*sneaks in and bumps the thread up*

One more thing that I've realised..

There are FBs, and there are FBs. In a FB relationship, there are guys who treat you like their girlfriend - buy you meals, treat you real nice. And there are others who like to just fuck, and fuck off.

*shrugs* What do you guys think? Oh of course, I know about fucking off once the dirty deed's done, and the "no strings attached" terms and conditions, but does it always have to be so...sterile? =/

pehpeh
21-05-2009, 12:46 PM
Hi victoria. Your PM is full.
I am 27 of age, 1.76m and weighs 65kg.
Likes licking alot :)

Please drop me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks.

victoria89
21-05-2009, 01:13 PM
To those who have replied me tks for your reply but i think i will not reply to those posts without pics and i think i will only reply if i find u suitable..tks.

Yes, I can always find a man anywhere im sure they will not reject me, but i want someone not only for a fuck but someone i feel comfortable with, can talk, can confide in and who will always be around for me if i need to find him. These are my requirements thats y it's so difficult to find one outside as the person may not always be available when u want them to be..

Also i have revised my age criteria to 28-35 tks.

FL Lover
21-05-2009, 05:12 PM
Errr,... I got no husker or chihuahua to offer to him. What abt my min hamster? Should be ok for him. I doubt his cock is really that big plus my hamster can bbbj too.

My mini hamster can? Sure shiok shiok and enough for u. As for me, I not into these. KNN. Nowadays SBF got lots of silly requests. Asking for FB? hahaha... I got u want or not. FB with HIV , u want? I intro u loh. She will be very happy!

superchevy
21-05-2009, 07:03 PM
ya he bo lam pah fucker scare to log in liao.... why not i pass his number here for ppl to call him and ask himm whether he need something to stuff inside his ass.... may be he will report police if i pose his number this is what he claim...

jackspider
21-05-2009, 07:18 PM

Bro, tat is a nice answer:D

=LatexDolly=
21-05-2009, 07:34 PM
Hi victoria, gentle suggestion: perhaps create a temporary email address for applicants to email you with? Since you are still under moderation and your PM space is very limited, having an alternate means of communication where there is huge storage space available can really help. Cheers. :)

Totally understand the part where you say you want a man to not only be a partner but also a reliable friend. Unfortunately, many of my own FB's, who are also such reliable friends, recently got attached. I wish you luck!

sportt
21-05-2009, 07:39 PM
Originally Posted by KINGor75 View Post

Make me Lol;):rolleyes:

drahcir
21-05-2009, 10:11 PM
Oh! I am a funny guy but also can be a bad boy. The type that dun intend to get married, so Yes a FB will be imp.

So listen Victoria..., the messenging back and fro are meaningless. What is yours telephone number?

kkk3223
21-05-2009, 11:37 PM
Would like to try too, but I can't open new thread...

j3di87
22-05-2009, 01:34 AM
Hi victoria89,

My email/msn is [email protected]. Please add me i'm keen and i'm 24/170ht this year.

free-loader
22-05-2009, 03:44 AM
im male...and 1.69cm can mah??
email me at [email protected]
then i'll send my photo.
i think shld be average lookin bah. see pic then u kno lo.
i can be a good listener,fren and stuffs blah blah blah.
choose me!

mrseah
22-05-2009, 06:32 AM
hi Victoria,

33m chn 180cm 77kg and sporty built
pleasant looks but most importantly, I am adventurous and love to lick.
Seeing my partner get turn on is most important to me. (cos it turns me on that way too)

I can't attach a pic here. msn [email protected] to check out pic. cheers

spurt
22-05-2009, 01:57 PM
Looking for a FB while respecting each others privacy.

Interested gals can pm me if looking for a good conversation before the action. Hey I am also a good listener!

I am tall, not too bad looking, over 40 but still going strong.

john wu
22-05-2009, 02:16 PM
Hi,i also looking for FB,but my age is a bit younger than what u expected that is 24.Obviously my income would lower than those guy who 28 above,but our age are close enough,i think we can more understand about each other,if u don mind the income of ur FB,u can consider me,im professional,above average look, 177/65.i can promise u most of the gal will comfortable wif my look,but i concern about my FB look as well,drop me an email,maybe we can see each other through MSN, [email protected]

john wu
22-05-2009, 02:48 PM
177cm/65kg/24yrs/above average look,looking for FB, dont ask me why, why i dont go pub or club to look for,since i have no chance.Anyone interested, pls pm me.

owlzzzz
22-05-2009, 04:07 PM
Wish you good luck loh

fififiboy
22-05-2009, 04:43 PM
chinese here. average build.interested please pm me.
looking for any girl.^^

renoir
22-05-2009, 06:03 PM
Good luck to you. :eek::rolleyes:

bochapsing
22-05-2009, 06:23 PM

at speakers corner

hahaha....

Eastpipper
22-05-2009, 07:22 PM
your decision to "advertise" here is not intelligent

superchevy
22-05-2009, 10:01 PM
you too intelligent laio so uncle Zap ok.....:)

victoria89
23-05-2009, 11:42 AM
I think over here really cannot find a FB all the guys are so young!! I've stated 28-35 but still i get those early 20s msging me!

Also all u guys state is ur age, height and weight i've already stated no photo then dun bother to pm me.. So far all the candidates are unsuitable.

Think i might just give up looking here and find one outside..

sammyBleu7
23-05-2009, 12:04 PM
You very intelligent to post here.

smellycat
23-05-2009, 12:09 PM
Totally understand the part where you say you want a man to not only be a partner but also a reliable friend. Unfortunately, many of my own FB's, who are also such reliable friends, recently got attached. I wish you luck!

most guys do not mind having FBs when they are attached. are you sure they are not avoiding you? :p :D :o

jammycock
23-05-2009, 12:32 PM
hi name is joe,26 m looking for mature FB ,any bro can recommed mush better too:) help is always returned! thank you:)

Panamera
23-05-2009, 02:59 PM
Hey I am also a good listener! over 40 but still going strong.

Uncle, you want to try calling radio stations since you are a good listener? :D

Richie1919
23-05-2009, 03:54 PM

Interested gals can pm me if looking for a good conversation before the action. Hey I am also a good listener!

Can i know how you define yourself as intelligent?

=LatexDolly=
23-05-2009, 04:18 PM
most guys do not mind having FBs when they are attached. are you sure they are not avoiding you? :p :D :o
No you're right, they are not guilty about having me. I am the one feeling guilty about them having girlfriends. :D

lifeisfun
23-05-2009, 04:50 PM
Can i know how you define yourself as intelligent?

do not need to look furthur...he knew how to post a thread here..so he must be very intelligent.....

Nokia8930
23-05-2009, 04:53 PM
Maybe he just learn this new english words lar Intelligent

joew2005
23-05-2009, 05:00 PM

if u r really like wat u said,then u shldn't hv any problem getting a fb o/s.
no need 2 cum here 2 look 4 .......

Btw,k interested GUYs look 4 u 4 a GOOD conversation?
I m short,damn bloody bad looking,over 80 yrs old & going veri weak !!:rolleyes:

Panamera
23-05-2009, 06:01 PM
No you're right, they are not guilty about having me. I am the one feeling guilty about them having girlfriends. :D

??????????:confused:

U_Rock
23-05-2009, 06:49 PM

you probably won't get that kind of guilty feeling if you could find a FB from this site :p

superoy
23-05-2009, 07:03 PM
ppl u think this is for real ???? hahha

water_boi
26-05-2009, 01:08 PM
Wat is with all this FB posting ...

Dun you know part of FB is emotion-partner? Without strings attached of course.

Y dun all of you form a party, make an announcement that you will have a gathering at Speakers corner and then put an advertisement..

One shot, all of you can be on display with your phone numbers and the POTENTIALS can call you...

hahaha... If you are afraid of the sun, then a website will help too...

ALSO... please wake up all ideas and know that not all FBs will have hour-glass figures or looks of an angel, most of them are you typical gals... OL or otherwise..kekeke

Advice from an uncle

totally agreed on wat u say. i got PM askin can intro hour-glass FB to them..
Kaoz, free type still wanna choose sia.. anyway, i hve a few FB now, all oso dun hve model like face or figure, in fact 1 is a baby elephant, but she suck well.. hehe.. :p:p

pua1983
01-06-2009, 10:38 PM
26 year old 165cm guy looking for fb. Interest pm me.

DasQuick
01-10-2009, 06:49 AM
ROFLMAO. This thread is hilarious.

lenz87
01-10-2009, 12:01 PM
22m here 176/66.... looking for fb too

ROMEONTDEAD
30-10-2009, 01:20 PM
The thread started by me has so may views and comments.. I still have not got any FB from here.. But its interesting to see so many out here trying thier luck.. Kip trying.. Cheers...

jackass347
09-02-2010, 12:33 AM
Hi. 24m, 182, 70kg looking for permanent, discreet and no string attached fun other than sexual satisfaction. ladies interested pls drop me a pm