PDA

View Full Version : Crossdresser looking for a permanent FB

vanellx
21-04-2009, 09:05 PM
hi

am not sure how the response wil be so im just trying my luck here.

the topic is as the title above.
a short intro, im 27yrs old chinese, local.
more details add me on my msn: [email protected]
we can chat more in depth///

am looking for a permanent fuck buddy to meet up
once in awhile for some fun...
i like to get to know first before committing to one FB
because essentially im only lookin for 1 permanent FB.

ideal traits im looking for:
-must b able to "click" in terms of sexual interests...
-must be able to "click" while talking cock too. its not all abt sex...
-must have proper hygiene and practice safe sex (condom)
-married/single all ok
-has own transport / own place << optional but preferred...

Pls steer clear if i turn u off / may turn u off / not ur type / only want ONS.

*and if u r wondering, yes that's me on my avatar...after i makeup and all.

DreamMaster
22-04-2009, 10:21 AM
pm you at [email protected]. Cheers

DreamMaster
22-04-2009, 10:24 AM
already pm your hotmail email account le. Cheers

goodsex
22-04-2009, 04:30 PM
crossdresser means a guy dress in girls custome? :rolleyes:

vanellx
23-04-2009, 11:02 AM
yeah i thot i already say :o

vanellx
07-05-2009, 02:38 PM
thanks for the over whelming response
although most r not reali sure what they r in for
so maybe i thought i can elaborate further

some things about me:
im 27yrs old, chinese. thats me in the avatar.( u cant tell im a guy frm pics definitely)
im 1.8m tall..... weighs 70kg ( im slim overall abit of tummy hehe.... jus abit fleshy in the hips thigh region ala a girl type of hip and butt shape. thats what ppl who met me told me)
clean shaven thru-out.... pubic /armpit / legs etc....
moderately fair...
i dressup fully: wig/makeup/dresses/lingerie/heels etc

and pls do understand im DISCREET :p

the type of fuck buddy im looking for:

gender: MALE preferably...........female also ok.. if they r interested in "lesbian" with a dick kind of sex which i find it very contradicting but kinky as well :)
but as it stands im looking for a guy(s).

activities:

1.i will giv bj....(bbbj depends realli... im not saying definitely no but its a risk to bbbj if u know what i mean) i dont swallow but i do allow cim if im in the mood to bbbj

2.69 and fj (anal of course) im the receiver not the giver. with condom of course

3.miscellaneous fetishes and kinky roleplay etc... im open to try n explore new stuff (example: exploring bj/sex in diff locations example car/ulu public places...being sex slave , humiliated, ordered to do things against my wish, rape roleplay...etc all this can be discussed...and see if we r able to get a common undertanding and etc to proceed) (DEFINITELY NO to TOrture/PAin/SHit playing) jus name me ur fantasies we can try to explore further :)

4. if able to i oso like to try MMW threesome (me as the W of cos :o )
or maybe even a bukkake mass bj session im open to try this as well but i need to know the ppl better (and it takes time) to commit to such activities but definitely open to trying.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHO should apply

1. if u find a guy dressing up and transforming into a feminine "girl" a major turn on.
2. if u dun mind and wont get turned off by spotting "certain signs" that im a guy
(afterall im a guy! i'll look good on cam n pics but real life theres so many angles theres
definitely tell tale signs. if u mind even abit pls stay off! u have been warned!)
3.if u have ur own transport (car/lorry/van/ motorbike(optional depends) ) or have ur own place. either 1 will do.
4. if ur not in jus for the sex but also lookin for a friend to chat n stuff. (if its jus hi and bye sex with no communication then theres no point being fuck buddies)
5. if ur a Realistic/Understanding person who is DISCREET (cos we all shd have our private time n space to our loved ones//families so we shd respect each other time and try to meet up whenever we feel the urge but of cos not at making a mess of each other schedule)

especially important last criteria:
1. u must know how to please ppl during sex....too often i get proposition frm ppl who thinks i get a high or turn on jus by sucking cocks. tats the wrong procedure. i suck cock
when i get turn on not i turn on by suck cock... so if ur a person who dunno how to give or dun enjoy giving n onli wan to be wait n served pls stay away too.

thats about all n hope to clear some misunderstandings between fellow samsters...
who pm me or add me msn not knowing who or what i am hehe...

more details add me on my msn: [email protected]
or email me [email protected]

i dun exch hp num until i confirm to meet ppl.so pls understand
and i dun ALWAYS cd so dun keep askin me to cam!!! unless u wan see macho guy haha..

thanks
cheers

vanellx
27-05-2009, 05:55 PM
stil searching... as mentioned im also open to ideas of 3some or more ;)
but we need to discuss

newbiedude
02-06-2009, 04:46 PM
Any bigger picture(s)?

vanellx
17-09-2009, 09:07 PM
stil looking actually. had some nice approaches here n there
but nothing concrete...

actually be good if possible im looking for 2 guys to do me
wanna try 3some. :)

vanellx
19-12-2009, 08:05 AM
still llooooooking

terrence74
19-12-2009, 11:32 AM
do with two cock goin at same hold at one time for 3p?:D

LoveThai
19-12-2009, 02:22 PM
I think you will get better response if you post a pic of your avatar, without showing your face. Good Luck to you on your Search.

tookara
19-12-2009, 04:44 PM
u prob need to provide a better bigger pic and omit your face

ahbengsony
21-12-2009, 05:10 PM
bro , i think u post in the wrong thread.... maybe CV thread ...... anyway tis is the 1st time is seen guy (crossdresser ) seeking fb........ 2009 is indeed an incredible year to remember!!!!!!:D

vanellx
06-07-2010, 11:27 AM
http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/vanellx/private_2_bb613d7d1afcde6d7bdd2f-1.jpg

this is me (backview) :o
im still lookin for fb...

someone to help me take sexy pics then hmm
we'll take it from there :p

ah rat
06-07-2010, 11:55 AM
someone to help me take sexy pics then hmm
we'll take it from there :p

Do u still need help to take pics :D
Sis, any age limit :D

vanellx
06-07-2010, 12:51 PM