PDA

View Full Version : GL $150 "MJ" Sux....

chonggt
17-07-2003, 06:03 PM
First, i would like to say that one man's meat is another's poison, so on that, I am merely expressing here what I have experienced.

went down to GL one day to try some 150pros, long time never go already. I have always been satisfied with the standard from GL. Went to one house, the boss there very nice, asked for intro, he said try this one MJ. i said ok, after reading some good reports here. After a while later, she came. I thought to myself, not bad. not a stunner in the looks department but surely up to standard.

Went into the room. Said she wanted to rest, ok no prob. waited while i undressed myself. then she brought me to the toilet. quick wash through. inspect my dick like looking for gold like that. nevermind. i tried to engage in some chit chat, she just ignored me. after that, when she came to 'service' me. wah lao... fake moan suddenly so loud. like just up car radio volume like that. lips touch my skin only started moaning. nvm. no catbath, no AR (i did not decline, she refused), just sucking my nipples (which i dislike, i said i don't like, she ask me, don't like then you want me to do what?) foreplay shorter than $40 Thai, suddenly mount me and start riding me already. i touch touch also cannot, move my legs different direction also cannot, change positions also like damn difficult, cannot also. wah lao... black face like i owe her money like that. cannot touch, everything also cannot. standard likfe $40 thai like that, even Sammi1 also better. i thought to myself, ok maybe she is having a bad day, nvm, tok cock with her.

Now 15 minutes up already everything is done. she start to smoke and bitch. tell me make "singapore dollars" from singaporean men damn fucked up lah, Singaporeans damn pervert lah, she wants to go US lah, Japan better lah. Fuck Singapore lah. $150 big fuck lah, $150 want this want that, somemore No tips lah, how US she gets 100US in tips and all that.... I hear also damn tu lan...quickly bath and walk out. All in all, 20-25 minutes.

My advice to the Bros here, MJ getting too ang pai lah...wah lao here what she says really tu lan man... RTF: NEVER EVER!!! better still, since US so good, should ask her Pimp to ship her there, don't come back.

Stats:

Face:7/10
Body 7/10
AR: 0/10 (Pretend not to know)
BBBJ: 2/10 (quick and fucked up)
FJ: 2/10 (no changing of positions, no this, no that, no mood also)
Sound Effects: 0/10 (She has "FAKE" screaming out of her mouth)
RTF: You all say leh?, Sammi1, Zhu Er, or anyone else but this MJ.

I hope you guys get my point. But again, this is my own opinion, you all are free to form your own opinions.

zyxel01
17-07-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by chonggt
First, i would like to say that one man's meat is another's poison, so on that, I am merely expressing here what I have experienced.

Stats:

Face:7/10
Body 7/10
AR: 0/10 (Pretend not to know)
BBBJ: 2/10 (quick and fucked up)
FJ: 2/10 (no changing of positions, no this, no that, no mood also)
Sound Effects: 0/10 (She has "FAKE" screaming out of her mouth)
RTF: You all say leh?, Sammi1, Zhu Er, or anyone else but this MJ.

I hope you guys get my point. But again, this is my own opinion, you all are free to form your own opinions.

Well bro, I have been reading about her attitude, and seems liek she is pretty unstable now. Sounds like East to me. You better avoid East also. I had almost the same experience with East.

Cheers!
zyxel

lengleng1
17-07-2003, 07:06 PM
Juz to check with you,is MJ the one who has small breast one?And also a little gold color hair?Because there is also a 150cat MG,I juz want to make sure only.

lengleng1
17-07-2003, 07:13 PM
The last time I bonk her was 2 months back and I find her service good leh(Now I confirm who u r mentioning about,MJ and not MG).

Maybe u r ugly looking or some of ur body parts upset her lor.Or maybe previous customer hurt her lor...But one thing I am sure is that when she juz came to area-G to work couple of years back,she was much prettier and with good body,now she look so thin and lost so much weight,better to avoid her.

It is no doubt she worked in chinatown in US before,she ever told me that customers in the states tips her better than in sillypore.But what to do,US dollars is more thicker than Sing dollars.U agreed?

kent32
17-07-2003, 07:27 PM
East gives good service :)

not necessary to avoid her, although she is a very straight forward girl, might say something you dont like to hear, but then she gives good service lor.

again its one man's meat and another's poison kind of thing......

factor-x
17-07-2003, 08:17 PM
Do you look horrific by any chance?

If you were to "service" a more senior, vertically-challenged, could-do-with-serious-makeover-in-looks department "lady", $150 may not be able to make you perform up to standard as well.

chonggt
17-07-2003, 09:04 PM
I don't think it matters whether i look ugly or horrific as some of you all put it... she was bitching her ass about singaporean men, not me in particular.

And No, I am not an old vertically challenged 'horrific' looking person. i'm the overall average middle aged person. BTW, as i said, girls such as Sammie1, Hai San, Singtel (long ago), Zhu Er etc etc don't give me such shit. I don't really think it is me. She might be having a bad day, or bad previous customer i don't know but all i can say is her attitude sux big time.

lengleng1
17-07-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by chonggt
I don't think it matters whether i look ugly or horrific as some of you all put it... she was bitching her ass about singaporean men, not me in particular.

And No, I am not an old vertically challenged 'horrific' looking person. i'm the overall average middle aged person. BTW, as i said, girls such as Sammie1, Hai San, Singtel (long ago), Zhu Er etc etc don't give me such shit. I don't really think it is me. She might be having a bad day, or bad previous customer i don't know but all i can say is her attitude sux big time.

The last time I bonk her,she even offer something more and extra to me whereby I turn it down. :) lol

PM me if u want to know what is it but wait I scare I kana flame later lah....

ming
18-07-2003, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by kent32
East gives good service :)

not necessary to avoid her, although she is a very straight forward girl, might say something you dont like to hear, but then she gives good service lor.

again its one man's meat and another's poison kind of thing......

Bro Kent32, agreed that East offer bery good service n should not be avoid........Its only that she really too straight forward, if not she would turn out to be super angpai.

It all depend on what the mood of the cheongster want n choosing the right girl will be that important.

ming
18-07-2003, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by lengleng1
The last time I bonk her was 2 months back and I find her service good leh(Now I confirm who u r mentioning about,MJ and not MG).

Maybe u r ugly looking or some of ur body parts upset her lor.Or maybe previous customer hurt her lor...But one thing I am sure is that when she juz came to area-G to work couple of years back,she was much prettier and with good body,now she look so thin and lost so much weight,better to avoid her.

It is no doubt she worked in chinatown in US before,she ever told me that customers in the states tips her better than in sillypore.But what to do,US dollars is more thicker than Sing dollars.U agreed?

Bro lengleng1,

To me MG have better attitude than MJ...... Again its one man's meat and another's poison kind of thing......:rolleyes:

cinomed
18-07-2003, 02:12 PM
I think i have to agree with bro zyxel01, east standard is too inconsistent, better to avoid as u never know when it's a good day. Had her just last week and it was very very different from the east i had few months back. Giving a lot of bullshit that she is afraid of SARS and this dun do, that dun do, so had to 'suan' her for her lack of knowledge and whether i need to wear a condom right from my head to toe to do her. She was doing a very hasty job as if she wants to get out of the room in 15mins time, which we did in 25mins, as after 6-7mins of licking here n there, she just turn and lay on the bed flat with legs open. What a rip-off.

MJ didn't try, but according to my fren, her service is just SOP.

KID278
18-07-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by zyxel01
Well bro, I have been reading about her attitude, and seems liek she is pretty unstable now. Sounds like East to me. You better avoid East also. I had almost the same experience with East.

Cheers!
zyxel

I tend to agree with you on their inconsist attitude.......:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
18-07-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by ming
Bro Kent32, agreed that East offer bery good service n should not be avoid........Its only that she really too straight forward, if not she would turn out to be super angpai.

It all depend on what the mood of the cheongster want n choosing the right girl will be that important.

It's never good when the gals had mood swings, you'll never know when they'll piss you off.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KlubMad
18-07-2003, 03:16 PM
I too will try to give East a miss. Had her just a few days back and she was mentally 'not there'. The OKT explained maybe her 'off day'.
Definitely not the 'gentle, caring, involving' East I am used to.
Too bad 'cos I like her face and bod.

KID278
18-07-2003, 03:17 PM
Bro lengleng1,

To me MG have better attitude than MJ...... Again its one man's meat and another's poison kind of thing......:rolleyes:

Agreed, MG definitely had better attitude and is consistent.....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
19-07-2003, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by KID278
It's never good when the gals had mood swings, you'll never know when they'll piss you off.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Thanks.....when shifu talk, tudi must listen.....will kept this in mind.

But i feel that is not fair for East as her service is in the high side where compare with lot of other gals. Hence, i totally agreed with bro kent32 that she is that kind of straight forward girl......once again someone like may be other dislike. ;)

suckerll
19-07-2003, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by KlubMad
I too will try to give East a miss. Had her just a few days back and she was mentally 'not there'. The OKT explained maybe her 'off day'.
Definitely not the 'gentle, caring, involving' East I am used to.
Too bad 'cos I like her face and bod. well some pple are willing to pay for a nice face n beautiful body whilst others are in for the service. to each his own dudes:)

cuntking
19-07-2003, 12:19 PM
Tried all these gals this year, got no problem with any of them.

MJ gave the best service among the 3 and do have mood swings but never with me.

MG have the best attitude among the 3. Hard working too but lack of my favourite drink ..... hee hee

East, pretty, good body with above average service .... some restrictions here and there as well as some mood swings

Kiddo
19-07-2003, 05:01 PM
For me, tried MJ and MG before.

Tried MJ only once. She's excellent when she's in a good mood. Never kenna her in a bad mood as it was that only once. Not my cup of tea as she's too commando for my liking.

MG? She's not too bad either. Cute looking petite lass with above than average consistent service. Not my cup of tea again as she's not sai nai enough or she'll give my darling a good run for her $$$.

East? Heard lots of her about her supposed speak-what-she-thinks attitude and good service, haven't tried her and probably never would.

Summary? All not my cup of tea! HAHAHA:D

rocketman3
19-07-2003, 10:41 PM
Being going to GL for sometime and one of my favourites
was East. I agree that everyone has their own preferences
but perhaps their is one thing everyone has in common is that they can feel the mood of the one they are doing it with.
East can be like a "college sweetheart" doing it standing,
giving BJ kneeling and I can tell she likes 69 and occasionally
even allow Frenching. I've seen that she even accomodates one
really really big fat guy who comes to see her almost every
week. She told me she didn't like the encounter but she still
accpeted him. However, last week while I was doing FJ with
her I wanted to kiss her on the lips and she lost it and snapped
saying, "I do it but not with you because I don't like you and
never mine if you dont call on me again"
I don't know what I ever did to her but I stopped what I was doing but then she quickly suggested 69. I carried on she used her skills and had a good HJ.BBJ to finish. After showering she bid me good bye. But I dont know if Im going to call her again but I
do miss her good side and did enjoy the good times I had with
her. I guess she really has her mood swings so beware!

KID278
20-07-2003, 05:29 AM
Thanks.....when shifu talk, tudi must listen.....will kept this in mind.

But i feel that is not fair for East as her service is in the high side where compare with lot of other gals. Hence, i totally agreed with bro kent32 that she is that kind of straight forward girl......once again someone like may be other dislike. ;)

A bad remark is never a fair remark (No pun intended). I have no problem with East but certain times her attitude, straight forward becomes bad PR especially when her mood swings, it turns people off, trust me on this....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-07-2003, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by cuntking
Tried all these gals this year, got no problem with any of them.

MJ gave the best service among the 3 and do have mood swings but never with me.

MG have the best attitude among the 3. Hard working too but lack of my favourite drink ..... hee hee

East, pretty, good body with above average service .... some restrictions here and there as well as some mood swings

Three of them is nice in their own sense, you play along, they played along well, no one is unhappy....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-07-2003, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by Kiddo
For me, tried MJ and MG before.

Tried MJ only once. She's excellent when she's in a good mood. Never kenna her in a bad mood as it was that only once. Not my cup of tea as she's too commando for my liking.

MG? She's not too bad either. Cute looking petite lass with above than average consistent service. Not my cup of tea again as she's not sai nai enough or she'll give my darling a good run for her $$$.

East? Heard lots of her about her supposed speak-what-she-thinks attitude and good service, haven't tried her and probably never would.

Summary? All not my cup of tea! HAHAHA:D

You must be having too much tea......hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-07-2003, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by rocketman3
Being going to GL for sometime and one of my favourites
was East. I agree that everyone has their own preferences
but perhaps their is one thing everyone has in common is that they can feel the mood of the one they are doing it with.
East can be like a "college sweetheart" doing it standing,
giving BJ kneeling and I can tell she likes 69 and occasionally
even allow Frenching. I've seen that she even accomodates one
really really big fat guy who comes to see her almost every
week. She told me she didn't like the encounter but she still
accpeted him. However, last week while I was doing FJ with
her I wanted to kiss her on the lips and she lost it and snapped
saying, "I do it but not with you because I don't like you and
never mine if you dont call on me again"
I don't know what I ever did to her but I stopped what I was doing but then she quickly suggested 69. I carried on she used her skills and had a good HJ.BBJ to finish. After showering she bid me good bye. But I dont know if Im going to call her again but I
do miss her good side and did enjoy the good times I had with
her. I guess she really has her mood swings so beware!

It looks like a yellow card to me.....:D I once saw her being teased badly. A guy called for her, look her all over and rejected her. I felt sort of pity but she took it like other gals and went off graciously without looking disappointed. About two hours later the same guy called for her again. I was thinking she might not want to do this guy when she sees him but I was wrong, she accepted without hesitation. Both came out later on with smiles on their faces. I guess her mood is not swinging that day...:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
22-07-2003, 12:34 AM
So what is the Conclusion?

Some say Good,
some say Bad,
King say Each to his own lah.
Use your brain
Use your brain
Use your brain!

Many times, I seen people who reads about the gals from the forum or heard from other brothers about the gals in GL but never try themselves and never gave a chance to the gals.

Think about it, even if like the so called PCN gals are still in GL and still having business, they must have some thing good about them or there is still people who only go for looks, hence a demand for such gals.

I know all GL gals (even AB and Prada) have their regular customers so what makes these customer go back to them, there must be some thing that attract them, so if you don't try how you know for yourself?

ming
22-07-2003, 02:33 AM

Some say Good,
some say Bad,
Use your brain
Use your brain
Use your brain!

Many times, I seen people who reads about the gals from the forum or heard from other brothers about the gals in GL but never try themselves and never gave a chance to the gals.

Think about it, even if like the so called PCN gals are still in GL and still having business, they must have some thing good about them or there is still people who only go for looks, hence a demand for such gals.

I know all GL gals (even AB and Prada) have their regular customers so what makes these customer go back to them, there must be some thing that attract them, so if you don't try how you know for yourself?

Long live our King......... Well said.;)

KID278
22-07-2003, 06:33 AM

Some say Good,
some say Bad,
Use your brain
Use your brain
Use your brain!

Yo...sounds like some kind of lyric.....hehehe...:D Bottomline is take comments as just comments, it can guide but it should not overrule one's own instinct....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-07-2003, 06:36 AM
Long live our King......... Well said.;)

And live longer than the king....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

infinitiumus
24-07-2003, 02:49 AM
Well, EAST do have her mood. But we too can show our mood.

There was a period in which I visited her very regularly - at least once a week, sometimes 2-3 times a week.

There is this evening, a normal evening. As usual she gave me all the bbbj in different position - in which I like it a lot.

Then when come to action. She laid on the bed, untie her hair and gave me the CFM look. I took her in missionary and french her. Well so far so good and very enjoyable. After 5 mins, I signal to her for change of position - to doggie.

Well, I was in a bit of trouble as after 10 I was still pumping hard but cannot cum. As I was forcing myself to cum, she suddenly snapped: "It is enough already".

Well, I was dumbfounded and sat on the bed as she made her way to the bath room. Needless to say, my cock is very dissatisfied and when we part, I didnt speak a word but I can hear her faintly saying bye bye.

Well, after that incident, I did not call her for 3 months. Then one fine day, I suddenly yearn for her and made my way to her home base. Well it could be the 'separation' for 3 months, but she gave me one of the best fuck I had for a long time. And after the session, she asked if I 'suang' or not.

Well, if she ever snapped on me again, I would avoid her - it is that simple.

KID278
24-07-2003, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by infinitiumus
Well, EAST do have her mood. But we too can show our mood.

Well, if she ever snapped on me again, I would avoid her - it is that simple.

Very good lines you have here....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
25-07-2003, 01:36 AM
bro kid, you really too long away ......... those are words from the SARS song by Spore PCK.

Originally posted by KID278
Yo...sounds like some kind of lyric.....hehehe...:D Bottomline is take comments as just comments, it can guide but it should not overrule one's own instinct....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
25-07-2003, 05:58 AM
bro kid, you really too long away ......... those are words from the SARS song by Spore PCK.

bro cuntking....so that's a sick song.......hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
25-07-2003, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by hugoBoy
Bro Zyxel.......i apologise to you in public...please accept my apologies.I really hope to meet up with you,and cheong Geylang with you.The number I gave you is real and not fake.

Well bro hugoboy. I accept your apology. But why do you need to meet me to cheong leh? I am puzzled. You can always go to T's place at 1612 and there are many bros from the forum will be there. Just ask T who is from the forum and he can point you the ones. Just intro yourself and you will make friends there already. Maybe one of them is me leh... I feel uncomfortable if you ask me to meet you somewhere, then cheong together. I hope you can understand...

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
25-07-2003, 11:49 AM
bro zyxel, I also want to meet you leh ..... I missed you ............ r Hairy legs .... HA HA HA!

Originally posted by zyxel01
Well bro hugoboy. I accept your apology. But why do you need to meet me to cheong leh? I am puzzled. You can always go to T's place at 1612 and there are many bros from the forum will be there. Just ask T who is from the forum and he can point you the ones. Just intro yourself and you will make friends there already. Maybe one of them is me leh... I feel uncomfortable if you ask me to meet you somewhere, then cheong together. I hope you can understand...

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
25-07-2003, 10:52 PM
bro zyxel, I also want to meet you leh ..... I missed you ............ r Hairy legs .... HA HA HA!

Oops!....fatal attractions....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Ah Dez
03-08-2003, 10:15 AM
mood swings....