PDA

View Full Version : 23 years old pretty and fair local chinese, Jeanette

true_enjoyment
21-05-2009, 12:07 PM
I met her at her void deck in the night and had a quick discussion as it was already late. She has straight neck length hair and she's fair. She
looks pretty even though with a bit of acne. Though she's B cup, the curves of her breasts were still pleasure to my eyes, white and soft like “bean curd".
She's also has nice figure, very proportionate overall.

Name: Jeanette
Race: Chinese
Height: 160cm
Weight: 46kg
Vital Stats: 32B-24-33

Do's: BBBJ, cunnilingus, french kiss, fingering

Don'ts: CIM, AR, AJ. For any other services not mention here, take it as no untill i clarify. Thanks.

She takes Chinese and Malays, no Indian.

She doesn't have any tattoo but a light smoker.

She can take appointments in the late noon during weekdays and after 1pm on weekends.

Damage: 1st time - 280/1/1, RTF - 250/1/1. Exclude room, caps provided.

pangyor1
21-05-2009, 01:31 PM
hi try to pm you but no reply leh?

true_enjoyment
10-06-2009, 11:49 AM
Jeanette is free from 2pm to 10pm daily now onwards.

Gary2000
13-06-2009, 12:23 PM
Jeanette is free from 2pm to 10pm daily now onwards.
Thks to TE for my booking with Jeanette. She is one hardworking girl providing high service standard and an eagerness to please so that you get a sextisfying bonk and your money's worth. A fresh chatty gal with excellent gfe - once the ice is broken, we were like long-lost lovers cuddled up in each other's arms and chatting away before we got down to business. For those guys who longed for those early days when the warming up and foreplay are important preludes to the actual act itself, she's the gal. When it came to the finale, it was good pumping action with genuine moans and the look of enjoyment on her face.

Looks wise, I wouild give her a range of 6.5 to 6.7. In any case, I didnt expect Aries standard of look given TE's pricing on her. What I got in return was a gal with GND look, freshness in the trade and someone who enjoyed the sex as much as i did. Not to mention, she has a fair complexion and smooth skin with pinkish nips and a love-hole which is small and tight. Good for doing painting as there is no smell. All in all, it was a genuinely nice experience akin to doing it with an office colleague or a friend of a friend as opposed to a professional sex worker with all the bells and whistles - if you prefer the latter, i would advise booking GL150 gals. Cheers to bros.

true_enjoyment
15-06-2009, 11:31 AM
Thks to TE for my booking with Jeanette. She is one hardworking girl providing high service standard and an eagerness to please so that you get a sextisfying bonk and your money's worth. A fresh chatty gal with excellent gfe

Thanks for the FR!

Jeanette is working today from 3pm to 10pm.

true_enjoyment
23-07-2009, 12:11 PM
Jeanette is free today from 1pm onwards.

true_enjoyment
29-07-2009, 04:25 PM
She is available today from 3pm to 9pm