PDA

View Full Version : no ass luck....

2-Nights-In-Bkk
01-08-2003, 01:23 PM
last nite,i was horny n drove to geylang having a few names in mind.reached 2033 n ask lady okt for east,she said have to wait for 1/2 TAI,which is abt 20 mins, i said ok.....after abt half an hour,she told me east got another TAI, cb,then i said i'll come back another day.

drove to 1429 to look for blue diamond,okt said not wking.ok fine, ask for baixue n sammyone,both have to wait very long as home bsae got pple waiting.then ask for mikki1 n wine,both not wking.knn, told okt i come back another day,he not so happy,who cares!

being frustrated,i drove to lor 18,looking for cat 40 for a quickie.went to house 10 n ask for gal 5(cos big boobs),knn, okt said she off.

immediately i told myself,dam suay n i must really have a fuck tonite.think n think,call up dragon book for carnation at 11pm.looks n service wise can compare with geylang cat150.....only no ar n bath lah.....only 1 think i can say,,she's gd look and can do a gd blow job.....cheers.

zyxel01
01-08-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Kiu-Sai
last nite,i was horny n drove to geylang having a few names in mind.reached 2033 n ask lady okt for east,she said have to wait for 1/2 TAI,which is abt 20 mins, i said ok.....after abt half an hour,she told me east got another TAI, cb,then i said i'll come back another day.

drove to 1429 to look for blue diamond,okt said not wking.ok fine, ask for baixue n sammyone,both have to wait very long as home bsae got pple waiting.then ask for mikki1 n wine,both not wking.knn, told okt i come back another day,he not so happy,who cares!

being frustrated,i drove to lor 18,looking for cat 40 for a quickie.went to house 10 n ask for gal 5(cos big boobs),knn, okt said she off.

immediately i told myself,dam suay n i must really have a fuck tonite.think n think,call up dragon book for carnation at 11pm.looks n service wise can compare with geylang cat150.....only no ar n bath lah.....only 1 think i can say,,she's gd look and can do a gd blow job.....cheers.

So in the end sounds ok leh.... btw this thread seems more like should be in Health Centre forum, hehe.....

Next time, if those names given by you are not available, ask for recommendation lor. Sometimes you may have forgotten some names and the okt may name them for you.

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
01-08-2003, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Kiu-Sai

A very interesting post subject you have....hehehe....:D I guess is a timing mismatch and you cant wait, that's why the frustrations......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

factor-x
01-08-2003, 08:26 PM
LoL.

Have $$$ also encounter difficulty in expending it.

poolhot.
01-08-2003, 08:51 PM
that one of e reasons why I stop finding $150WL...... Suka suka come, Suka Suka dun come. Come all e way to geyland to bonk yr few fav gals and find them all not working. Make U more sainz especially when U horny.

factor-x
01-08-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by poolhot
that one of e reasons why I stop finding $150WL...... Suka suka come, Suka Suka dun come. Come all e way to geyland to bonk yr few fav gals and find them all not working. Make U more sainz especially when U horny.

On the other hand, this situation could prsent you with a chance to stray away from the usual regulars and you might just stumble upon a new gem. Or can take it as an opportunity to give other girls a chance to earn your $150.

poolhot.
04-08-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by factor-x
On the other hand, this situation could prsent you with a chance to stray away from the usual regulars and you might just stumble upon a new gem. Or can take it as an opportunity to give other girls a chance to earn your $150.

Well did give the OKT chance to recommend but none seems gam. My fav gals are a mixtures of good services, lousy services, pretty looks and normal looks. Its the chemistry that U hv wiz e gal that make the difference. Anyway some of my fav have retired so all the more reasons not to cheong there.

factor-x
04-08-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by poolhot
Well did give the OKT chance to recommend but none seems gam. My fav gals are a mixtures of good services, lousy services, pretty looks and normal looks. Its the chemistry that U hv wiz e gal that make the difference. Anyway some of my fav have retired so all the more reasons not to cheong there.

Yup!

Chemistry always the deciding factor whether a session was enjoyable a not.

Don't cheong is good....

:D