PDA

View Full Version : Anyone First Give GL?

dammad
11-08-2003, 09:53 AM
hi dudes, anyone of you guys gave ur first time to GL? Does They teach u anything or juz ask u lie down and they do all the job?? can recommend some GL Good for First Timer in sex?

factor-x
11-08-2003, 06:01 PM
Ona broad note, society has taken a more liberal view towards sex and pre-marital sex.

But on a personal note, don't be such a sad soul. Why give 1st time to pro?

KID278
11-08-2003, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by factor-x
Ona broad note, society has taken a more liberal view towards sex and pre-marital sex.

But on a personal note, don't be such a sad soul. Why give 1st time to pro?

Pro or no pro, a pussy is a pussy. If he needs to bonk and without a gal friend what do you expect him to do, get himself a camel....:D. Move forward brudder, it's the 21st century. Not even every gal is cherishing their 1st time let alone a guy...you are a sadder soul if you restrict yourself from the fun and live in suspended time of yesterday....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Luna
11-08-2003, 10:33 PM
Yalah, just like me no galfren. Got to resort to giving my first shot and kiss to a pro. :(

factor-x
11-08-2003, 10:38 PM
Do forgive my insensitivity.

Forgot that they are indeed people who can only get sexual releases commercially.

Forgive me?

:(

sony2002
12-08-2003, 01:58 AM
I gave my first time to my gf, I will not give my first time to a pro or ONS but only to my loved one.

cos first time is always the most memorable one, why share it with a stranger?

even till now, after so many years, we always talk about our first time

yes, society has taken a more liberal view towards sex and pre-marital sex, but IMO, i will at least give my first time to someone i loved

bogyman
12-08-2003, 08:53 AM
If you and your GF are virgins then and only then will it mean something, otherwise it will be a better idea to go for the professionals, but there is a downside, after the sexperience with a professional you might not be sextisifed with someone less experienced.

Anyway lighten up and just have fun!
Cheers

KID278
12-08-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by playboy23
happie jiu hor..:)

you're right...whatever it is....hua hee dio ho....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

HeadOn
14-08-2003, 11:55 AM
its always good to give the 1st time to someone u love even the other party is not a virgin...but not everyone can get a gf...

so if u dun mind, pros is an option...but it can be addictive..

bradpitt968
16-08-2003, 01:57 PM
Bottomline... to each his own... so if u wanna bonk... just bonk.... as for me.... gave my 1st time to my 1st gf.... but too bad.... the r/s didn't work out.... *sigh*... but it's over liao.. move on lor....