PDA

View Full Version : H10g6

Sammylee
12-08-2003, 11:31 PM
G6 is sick today, down with flu and cough. Should be able to get back online by tomorrow (130803)

something i like to add for house 10 . we all know the popularity of this house. most of the brothers here always patronise there.
yes , i dont deny that those girls inside there are providing the services which no other houses can, but do you want to know the inside stuff of this house ?

the OKTs sucks. the girls are making so much money for them. but those blood suckers treat the gals like money making machines. take G6 for example , she is down with flu but the OKTs still insist that she work only after she visited the doctor with an injection. without injections , she has to go back to the tank again.

dont they have any concerns over the gals ? last week , they had an off day. i thought the OKTs will bring them around and let them enjoy. but i can only see the girls going out alone !!!

there are many other things happening in that house which i cant share with you brothers out there. if you have any tiruk in that house , you should know what the problems are.

sammylee

factor-x
12-08-2003, 11:51 PM
Have not come across a single $40cat house without its own set of problems.

If the girl had obtained a Medical Certificate, theoretically speaking, the boss cannot make her work against her will.

Sure, they have concerns for them, wouldn't you have concern for your money-tree if you had one? The off-day was an illustration of his concern. Most girls don't go out alone, some have a wide list of tiraks to choose from, some have only 1 tirak whom they go out with every off-day, some go out in groups.

So, which part of Singapore did ya bring your tirak to?

:D

suckerll
13-08-2003, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by factor-x
If the girl had obtained a Medical Certificate, theoretically speaking, the boss cannot make her work against her will.

everything can be theoretical my boy but in this case it was shown by him that the MC was not regarded by the house as valid so they were forced to work! :p

Sammylee
13-08-2003, 07:52 PM
thanks for the advices from the bros above . well , it is kind of sad to see them not well taken care of.
off days are hard to come by. i will mostly bring my tirak to some places where she never been to. the next off day , i might try to invite some of the girls including my tirak over to my place and cook some food to eat. i have done that once before , its quite enjoying especially when i can speak thai and communicate with them. just forget the problems in THAT house and enjoy ourselves.

is there anyone of you that has tirak in that house ?

xlarge76
13-08-2003, 08:04 PM
bro sammy...

so G6 is your thiirak lah...

suckerll
13-08-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by xlarge76
bro sammy...

so G6 is your thiirak lah... :rolleyes: obvious right?

factor-x
13-08-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by xlarge76
bro sammy...

so G6 is your thiirak lah...

Now, why didn't I thought of that?

meatvegelove
14-08-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Sammylee
thanks for the advices from the bros above . well , it is kind of sad to see them not well taken care of.
off days are hard to come by. i will mostly bring my tirak to some places where she never been to. the next off day , i might try to invite some of the girls including my tirak over to my place and cook some food to eat. i have done that once before , its quite enjoying especially when i can speak thai and communicate with them. just forget the problems in THAT house and enjoy ourselves.

Hi,
Hse 14 boss and OKTs are much more Kuai Lan towards their cust & staff. Boh Pian one lah. Just Fcuk and Forget.
Happy Cheonging.
Good Luck!

vandom66
14-08-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Sammylee

I used to bring my tirak to my brother's apt (He travel very often).I teach her to swim and bonking session there as well.
But every time got to take half day leave as she only can come out in the morning till 1.30pm. Now she already left and yet to find another replacement....