PDA

View Full Version : Huky's Jb Fr

HUKY
15-08-2003, 02:43 PM
Called up kaki to go geylang but he reversed physcho me to go JB.5mths never go in liao cause of SARS and work commitment.

Proceeded to Apollo 2 caused received call from friend working inside got new stuffs.

So My kaki got 011 ,indonesian girl not to my taste thou .My last indonesian flinch went to ali baba (02) .

85 came in and sit with me .not bad in terms of looks but i was still waiting for better stuff,

then ah hua came in and intro me 28 .thai girl .very pretty look like hk actress catty chow and very cina looking with long flowing hair figure also not bad from first impression .immediately ,my little brother signal to me .she is the one.

paid 400 overnite plus room .Heard from ah hua just 2 days ago kenna deflower only so hole still very tight

Went inside the room .She look very shy so i took off my clothes first .Invited her to join me inside the bathroom but she declined.

So i proceeded to wash up and after that it was her turn and i waited for her on the bed.We started with light kissing and then slowly to tongue fights and my hand start fondling with her nipples .Dark brown in colour and i proceeded to suck it and she responed by stroking my dick and after a bbbj .too shiok liao and i exploded inside her mouth .tot she will be angry and i immediately apologize to her but she dun seem angry and continue to stroke my dick again .cap me and we start with missonary followed by cartwheel and i cum again .i went to touch her cb .still wet wet but i already tired so i went to wash up and decide to rest .

we spent the time talking abt her and myself and the usual craps.
It helpedthat she can speak simple mandarin and can understand .All this time , she keep stroking my dick again until i buay tahan and get hard again .(she 's very horny ,)

proceed to bj me and cap me and we did it again but this time she on top and called the shots.rided til i exploded inside her again.this time really buay tahan liao .dick is sore from all the actions and we slept (gf feeling man ;) ,even better than gf herself)

woke up abt 10am and it was due to her stroking again and the same thing again .doggy .missionary ........and i took out my cap and shot my load onto her breasts;) Tipped her and say goodbye as it was 12pm and time for me to book out .

Looks :7/10 (with cute bunny tooth and demure looks)
Breasts :34B
Slim ,no bulging stomach ,slender shoulder
BBBJ :9/10 (very long and good ,variations with deepthroat and licking of the shaft and top)
FJ:9/10 (me a very satisfed customer)
Will try her again definetly

MrDevil
17-08-2003, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by HUKY
Called up kaki to go geylang but he reversed physcho me to go JB.5mths never go in liao cause of SARS and work commitment.

Proceeded to Apollo 2 caused received call from friend working inside got new stuffs.

So My kaki got 011 ,indonesian girl not to my taste thou .My last indonesian flinch went to ali baba (02) .

85 came in and sit with me .not bad in terms of looks but i was still waiting for better stuff,

then ah hua came in and intro me 28 .thai girl .very pretty look like hk actress catty chow and very cina looking with long flowing hair figure also not bad from first impression .immediately ,my little brother signal to me .she is the one.

paid 400 overnite plus room .Heard from ah hua just 2 days ago kenna deflower only so hole still very tight

Went inside the room .She look very shy so i took off my clothes first .Invited her to join me inside the bathroom but she declined.

So i proceeded to wash up and after that it was her turn and i waited for her on the bed.We started with light kissing and then slowly to tongue fights and my hand start fondling with her nipples .Dark brown in colour and i proceeded to suck it and she responed by stroking my dick and after a bbbj .too shiok liao and i exploded inside her mouth .tot she will be angry and i immediately apologize to her but she dun seem angry and continue to stroke my dick again .cap me and we start with missonary followed by cartwheel and i cum again .i went to touch her cb .still wet wet but i already tired so i went to wash up and decide to rest .

we spent the time talking abt her and myself and the usual craps.
It helpedthat she can speak simple mandarin and can understand .All this time , she keep stroking my dick again until i buay tahan and get hard again .(she 's very horny ,)

proceed to bj me and cap me and we did it again but this time she on top and called the shots.rided til i exploded inside her again.this time really buay tahan liao .dick is sore from all the actions and we slept (gf feeling man ;) ,even better than gf herself)

woke up abt 10am and it was due to her stroking again and the same thing again .doggy .missionary ........and i took out my cap and shot my load onto her breasts;) Tipped her and say goodbye as it was 12pm and time for me to book out .

Looks :7/10 (with cute bunny tooth and demure looks)
Breasts :34B
Slim ,no bulging stomach ,slender shoulder
BBBJ :9/10 (very long and good ,variations with deepthroat and licking of the shaft and top)
FJ:9/10 (me a very satisfed customer)
Will try her again definetly

Sounds good, surely will visit once day after cleared all the other target area. Meanwhile, keep more reports and puying details coming from there...

HUKY
17-08-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by MrDevil
Sounds good, surely will visit once day after cleared all the other target area. Meanwhile, keep more reports and puying details coming from there...

sure .actually got a lot of pretty ones in the past there .like 22 and 777 and 02 .haiz but all gone liao .old timer there will know

sacs
17-08-2003, 01:55 PM
sure .actually got a lot of pretty ones in the past there .like 22 and 777 and 02 .haiz but all gone liao .old timer there will know

bro, where is apollo 2?? taman sentosa??

MrDevil
17-08-2003, 04:55 PM

one of the APII puying is currently in ABB and she always like to tell APII stories. Sounds good, perhaps should be planning to visit APII soon after exploring Golden Million.

MrDevil
17-08-2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by sacs
bro, where is apollo 2?? taman sentosa??

Few shops away from Lixin.. facing Jln Tebrau main road before the traffic light to The Store. Yes at Tmn Sentosa area.

sacs
17-08-2003, 05:05 PM
Few shops away from Lixin.. facing Jln Tebrau main road before the traffic light to The Store. Yes at Tmn Sentosa area.

bro, when u enter the place, the counter is on the left rite?? and there is a stairs leading upstairs on the right. rite???

er69
17-08-2003, 06:06 PM
bro, when u enter the place, the counter is on the left rite?? and there is a stairs leading upstairs on the right. rite???

no need to ask 2 much,if u wan ask bro devil 2 bring u there.
left,right>>>just bring u dick there.

MrDevil
17-08-2003, 10:30 PM

hahaha... i oni know about the left and right breast, hahahah

Aiyah, remember its sign board lar, not the counter and staircase, most LSB has similiar layout. Lixin's english name is Star Cruise and APII is Taipeh something if I am not wrong. Never been to ApII

HUKY
17-08-2003, 10:31 PM
apII is behind the 7 eleven .opposite is caltex pump stn .just walk behind the alleyway.watch out for cars

MrDevil
17-08-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by er69
no need to ask 2 much,if u wan ask bro devil 2 bring u there.
left,right>>>just bring u dick there.

Woi, like that I become JB sex guide liao lor..must start to collect guide fees... hehehehehe

Get your passport and bullet ready, and wait for activation. You can check the lastest outing from my signatures.

MrDevil
17-08-2003, 10:33 PM
apII is behind the 7 eleven .opposite is caltex pump stn .just walk behind the alleyway.watch out for cars

hmm Bro Husky, do you mean the one near custom? That one not Apollo meh?

HUKY
17-08-2003, 10:39 PM
hmm Bro Husky, do you mean the one near custom? That one not Apollo meh?

got two apollo . I and II .I cmi lousy fucking place .dun ever go there to waste money .

II is the one i am talking abt.at taman sentosa

MrDevil
17-08-2003, 10:51 PM
got two apollo . I and II .I cmi lousy fucking place .dun ever go there to waste money .

II is the one i am talking abt.at taman sentosa

I think the petrol station that you mentioned demolish long liao lor, not is a car reseller shops. If driving there so go in from a small lane just after 7-11 and turn left. You will reach ApII first and then Lixin. Will see some mens with torch light approached you when you slow down. You can check out today weather before parking in and you will be leaded the way. Me never been to ApII, was a regular to Lixin some time back but have not been there for ages.

sacs
17-08-2003, 11:34 PM
I think the petrol station that you mentioned demolish long liao lor, not is a car reseller shops. If driving there so go in from a small lane just after 7-11 and turn left. You will reach ApII first and then Lixin. Will see some mens with torch light approached you when you slow down. You can check out today weather before parking in and you will be leaded the way. Me never been to ApII, was a regular to Lixin some time back but have not been there for ages.

heeheh.... i just went to lixin yesterday...... came back this morning. haha...

CuntMan
18-08-2003, 12:08 AM
Bro devil dun clear GB lah, wait 4 me. Man, no time at JB at all. Should have went back on sat to do clearing. Hehehhee. So how was it that nite ?

Huky : Seems APII also good ? Should check it out. Next time at JB i will take 1 week time to do clearing. From Mon, till fri or even Sat. Hehehhee. So should have enought time liao.

er69
18-08-2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by CuntMan
Bro devil dun clear GB lah, wait 4 me. Man, no time at JB at all. Should have went back on sat to do clearing. Hehehhee. So how was it that nite ?

Huky : Seems APII also good ? Should check it out. Next time at JB i will take 1 week time to do clearing. From Mon, till fri or even Sat. Hehehhee. So should have enought time liao.

bro cuntman,pls clever u inbox,outbox and also xbox.
cann't reply 2 u.

MrDevil
18-08-2003, 02:43 AM
heeheh.... i just went to lixin yesterday...... came back this morning. haha...

post some latest happening ler.. me now in cheong mood and got to cheong before my schedule got busy next few weeks.

MrDevil
18-08-2003, 02:47 AM

no lar, not yet... will go there at least next week to explore more first before clearing it. But if you dun return soon, probably lots of good one untouchable liao..ahhahaha like in SK and ABB.

U mean that nite at Abb or GM? Abb SOP lor, oni bro xmen2 working with rest of us hugging our puying lor. Stayed there till 0500+. Read my FR ler, got the details there

MrDevil
18-08-2003, 02:48 AM

when is your next trip to JB? next week kah?

HUKY
18-08-2003, 03:19 PM

yah yah .that the one.

MrDevil
18-08-2003, 03:53 PM
yah yah .that the one.

ahahahah your land mark of Caltex petrol station make me scratching my heads, if I am not wrong, it should have demolished at least 4~5 years back...

Any other hit list at ApII? Whats the price and time for overnight there?

HUKY
19-08-2003, 02:09 PM
ahahahah your land mark of Caltex petrol station make me scratching my heads, if I am not wrong, it should have demolished at least 4~5 years back...

Any other hit list at ApII? Whats the price and time for overnight there?

011 . overnite is 350 without room .400 with room .i 1am took the girl out went there late reach jb already 12am.

MrDevil
19-08-2003, 02:40 PM
011 . overnite is 350 without room .400 with room .i 1am took the girl out went there late reach jb already 12am.

hmmm very expensive ler.. comparing to ABB for RM350 with room and GM RM250 without room. The room is APII's room right? Not hotel but rooms in residential house? How is th room condition?

HUKY
19-09-2003, 02:13 PM
haha been MIA for some time . got involved with a KL girl and keep flying in and out to KL to meet her .well tonite ,it be back to action .

MrDevil
19-09-2003, 02:24 PM
haha been MIA for some time . got involved with a KL girl and keep flying in and out to KL to meet her .well tonite ,it be back to action .

Tonight action to where?

HUKY
19-09-2003, 04:52 PM
Tonight action to where?

still deploying manpower ,should be golden million if consencus is pass thru the voting :D

MrDevil
20-09-2003, 05:54 AM
still deploying manpower ,should be golden million if consencus is pass thru the voting :D

So share share your FR hor, we just started to put our foot print there...

HUKY
25-09-2003, 06:30 PM
last minute .we went to apollo I (near custom one )
The moment i step in .i dun like the place and i told my friend we should leave after a while but surprisingly ,the girls quality are good.

we got two puyings and at first look , i tot they were PRC:D
haiz this place is worth checking out .takeaway is 280 ringgit.live is 70 ringgit.

been busy for this whole week , i think i am in lady luck, being bedding girl after girl for free this week :D

Reaper
27-09-2003, 01:49 AM
wen to apollo about a week ago..........ger 11 (thai) very sweet very nice, super gf feeling..........very pettite little ger........like sitting with 16 yr old ger..........wanted to go 'shoopign' with her but some guy booked her 1st..........than got intro to another thai ger (58 or 59, cant remember) at least 36C!!!!!!see liao nose bleed........wen to find okt say wan to book her but she came back telling me she got booking liao so must leave......so LL wait for 11.....okt came intro some other ger...sy onli 19 and 2 weeks in apollo1....must try....keep pester so say ok...wen upstairs to hotel room (rm$140) adn had to teach her how to do things.....super sian..........next time b4 go must make pomelo leave water and bath than go in so can be lucky with chicks like HUKY....lol