PDA

View Full Version : Geylang going down...

Windborn
20-08-2003, 01:08 PM
how true is true man but don't know leh, recently heard from friends saying a lot of police raid leh.

zyxel01
20-08-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Windborn
how true is true man but don't know leh, recently heard from friends saying a lot of police raid leh.

You mean they are raiding the houses? I wonder how is tommy and gwee huh..??

Worried
zyxel

KlubMad
20-08-2003, 03:02 PM
As far as I am concerned, GL should never 'go down'. A significant part of my 'release' goes to GL. That was why GL was set up in the first place. Otherwise, I will be forced to seek 'release' from 'underground' sources.

bradpitt968
20-08-2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Windborn

Yah... when i got enlisted in 1993.... pple were saying... "wah... gals from year 1982 or whatever will be doing NS like guys ah!!"....... and guess what... now already 2003... and gals in S'pore is not doing NS like guys yet....

All the houses in GL all got license one.... and i believe the license is not cheap man... such good revenue... who would want to cut it off?

Sammylee
20-08-2003, 07:34 PM
bro bradpitt ,

there is never any licence issued to any of the houses in GL . As prostitution is still considered as inhumanity acts , issuing licence to them is out of the question. But rules will be set by the anti-vice and the immigration and of coz the police also. FYI

jhansolo
20-08-2003, 08:51 PM
I think the idea of legal prositution is what they have in mind. By coming down hard on the oldest trade they faced other posibilities. I believe they will be coming down harder on the PRC once the figures on health like AIDS and STD goes up.

Basically license fee is only a small part to the equation, the regular visits to the doctors also drive tax revenue.

Cheers

factor-x
20-08-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by bradpitt968
Yah... when i got enlisted in 1993.... pple were saying... "wah... gals from year 1982 or whatever will be doing NS like guys ah!!"....... and guess what... now already 2003... and gals in S'pore is not doing NS like guys yet....

WAH!!!

Just missed.

Why? Why girls born in 1982 never do NS??

:D

-'82 baby-
factor-x

The_Hustler
21-08-2003, 04:59 AM
Hey guys.....

Enough of this drivel.

As long as u guys have cocks n the capabilities to fcuk financially.... Geylang will never perish.

Nuff Said,
The Hustler

factor-x
21-08-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by playboy23
wat raid??? inside the brothels??? the raid is the police patrol car go thr the streets then the 2 policemen come down act act here & there..OR there is a few police vans abt 20 to 30 policemen running ard to catch tos chickens....pse lah....u jus asking 4 trouble...to be flame.pse take note.thx.

heh-heh.

:D

Johnston
22-08-2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Hey guys.....

Enough of this drivel.

As long as u guys have cocks n the capabilities to fcuk financially.... Geylang will never perish.

Nuff Said,
The Hustler

Good shot!
When there is demand, there will be supply.
No amount of restriction, laws or whatever will stop it.

So, the gahment's campaign to stop "whatever" are usually not going to work , and are more wayang...

KID278
22-08-2003, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by zyxel01
You mean they are raiding the houses? I wonder how is tommy and gwee huh..??

Worried
zyxel

Oops! raid the house huh!....for cockroach??....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
22-08-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by KID278
Oops! raid the house huh!....for cockroach??....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Maybe they raid the house, then only see them come out after 45mins with messy hair-do and untucked shirts... hehe.... Mai Kay Kay lah......

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
22-08-2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by zyxel01
Maybe they raid the house, then only see them come out after 45mins with messy hair-do and untucked shirts... hehe.... Mai Kay Kay lah......

Cheers!
zyxel

Hoho...it must be very rush...they got raided instead....hehehe...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

bradpitt968
22-08-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Sammylee
bro bradpitt ,

there is never any licence issued to any of the houses in GL . As prostitution is still considered as inhumanity acts , issuing licence to them is out of the question. But rules will be set by the anti-vice and the immigration and of coz the police also. FYI

Is it? ok... i don't know that... but in any case.. i do know that all the gals in GL need to do weekly checkup.

In any case, to all bros happy bonking!! = )

factor-x
22-08-2003, 11:18 PM
Monthly check-ups.

KID278
22-08-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Sammylee
bro bradpitt ,

they need a permit to operate, for that matter....it's equivalent to a licence depending on how you look at it.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-08-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by bradpitt968
Is it? ok... i don't know that... but in any case.. i do know that all the gals in GL need to do weekly checkup.

In any case, to all bros happy bonking!! = )

Those gals with a permit needs to go for monthly checkups not weekly.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.