PDA

View Full Version : Innocent 19yo Local Student Frm DragonFly. (With pic)

paullee_9991
27-06-2009, 11:30 PM
Lucky Wed Niteout@Dragonfly.

I asked her whether she wanted to stay over nite at my place. She agreed and I then send her back to my place. I was actually sober enough to remb wat happened excatly.

I tested water first, tried holding her hand and waist. She did not rejected, I tell myself, i must 've this lady whacked tonite.

At first, into this room, she commented this room was well kept.

Then, i held her from behind and smelled her hair. Peach-fragranced smell! I started frenching her, she returned it at nice pace. Was really turned on by her B-cuppers with pinky nipps. I grabbed and pushed down her top. See her strapless bra made me more 'ON' Her tits was naturally soft like tofu and with light-colored nipples.

Feeling a bit heaty and warm, I dragged her to my bathroom and we showered together for a while, and wiped ourselves dry. She can really wiped me dry, peeled out a pack of Durex and helped me put on it. Filled with nice scent.

Then I carried her up and put her onto my bed to proceed. She was lightweight. I started to spread her legs and start licking her clit. Her clit was well-shaved. She cummed wet just rite in time. That was real sweet especially after she cleaned it with this perfumed shower gel.
The audio comin out is sharp and accurate.

She play her moans well. I cannot wait to put my dick into the that pussy. I pulled her to the side of my bed, where i can position myself standing and she was lying on my bed. I inserted it slowly, felt the greatness of tightness.

She controlled her muscles well. I was pumping non-stop for 15 mins and she cummed just right again. I also released it after that as i cannot take it especially her unpredictable moans.

Everything is ok, and we slept sweetly the whole nite. Woke up early at 7am, as I 'm a 7 o' clock man. We then went for breakfast at "Ya Kun", before sending her back to her place. During our conversation, i discovered she was working as part time sales coordinator for some marketing agency. And i popped out the genie question, asking her if we could meet up for such fun again. She 'll let me know again.

I also asked her whether she would like to take some clients, for eg, my overseas business parthers. She sounded interested and willing to accept at the moment. At the moment, I cannot confirm if she is willing to take up more pple. However i 'll let u guys know of the update of her appts soon.

Maybe a few good bro would like to try out and willing to quote her a good pocket $$? Interested Bros, Let her know how much u are willing to give so that I can leave that for her to contact you..

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8890/sleeveless.jpg (http://img4.imageshack.us/i/sleeveless.jpg/)

iwtciyn
27-06-2009, 11:35 PM
Pse pm her contact & what $$$ is she asking?

paullee_9991
27-06-2009, 11:40 PM
Pse pm her contact & what $$$ is she asking?

Sorry bros, I believe she only wanted to try for a short period.

If anyone who is interested, pls PM me ur quoted price and if possible your contact name and no, so I can leave it to her to contact u.

Thanks.

skirtchaser639
27-06-2009, 11:59 PM

If anyone who is interested, pls PM me ur quoted price and if possible your contact name and no, so I can leave it to her to contact u.

Thanks.

at least rough estimate mah bro....or end up like auction like that with no limit price
like that don't really helps leh, skally want $500~1000 then don't think much bro will be interested liao

dudekiller00
28-06-2009, 12:00 AM

Thanks.

Bro think we shld hv a gathering in DF .. do ask her frenz along.. we mite hv fun together :)

paullee_9991
28-06-2009, 12:03 AM
at least rough estimate mah bro....or end up like auction like that with no limit price
like that don't really helps leh, skally want $500~1000 then don't think much bro will be interested liao

Seriously bro, I gave her a significant amount, which I declined to disclose over here, cose I do not wish to spoilt the market.

Hehe.. Anyway she's worth it, since our session was an overnite, plus morning breakfast.:o

hiyena
28-06-2009, 12:13 AM
wah bro paullee, u came up wif a teasing fr den open auction ah? highest bidder get laid!

can please simply ask her how much she willing to market herself?

judging from pic, she looks good:D quote $50, paiseh ..... $500 i cannot afford, how bro TS? please advise ( hope i got 'advise' rite or Boss will cum in wif the same shit again) ...... thanks:)

paullee_9991
28-06-2009, 12:18 AM
wah bro paullee, u came up wif a teasing fr den open auction ah? highest bidder get laid!

can please simply ask her how much she willing to market herself?

judging from pic, she looks good:D quote $50, paiseh ..... $500 i cannot afford, how bro TS? please advise ( hope i got 'advise' rite or Boss will cum in wif the same shit again) ...... thanks:)

Haa.. yea.. I have passed 1 bro with positive interest and contact no to her a while ago.

Can't believe that..

All the best to this bro. Haha.. Shall keep my promise not to disclose your quote details.

Max77
28-06-2009, 12:20 AM
local 19yo...real B cups...overnight...wah she can really ask for a lot. too bad can't see her eyes...

p/s:can see she's a very sweet gal fr the pic

dudekiller00
28-06-2009, 12:28 AM
local 19yo...real B cups...overnight...wah she can really ask for a lot. too bad can't see her eyes...

p/s:can see she's a very sweet gal fr the pic

ya true she looks damm sweet looking..
but as for the quote think y dun u like gif us a range?
really hope 1 ady can able to bumb her in DF man...

madness88
28-06-2009, 12:33 AM
how much ?

Max77
28-06-2009, 12:47 AM
ya true she looks damm sweet looking..
but as for the quote think y dun u like gif us a range?
really hope 1 ady can able to bumb her in DF man...

like i say, can't see her eyes lah...if her eyes is wad i can imagine, she worth (I'm willing) 400-500 for overnight, every single cents. I did not quote bcoz for the same amount of money, can fetch a ONS easily. Red wine at dragon fly don't cost tat much. Plenty of similar around. But then ofcoz, we're toking abt FL here. Not those I-can-play-around-for-a-while-longer investment.

sexnoob
28-06-2009, 12:55 AM
Her figure is quite hot... and for local... it is not bad...

Curious about her expected dmgs... camp here for more details bah

fenwick
28-06-2009, 01:10 AM
Her figure is quite hot... and for local... it is not bad...

Curious about her expected dmgs... camp here for more details bah

Agree with u bro.............;)

bugmenot
28-06-2009, 01:30 AM
Bro TS does her name starts with D? She does looks like sm1 i know...

stoffel
28-06-2009, 10:17 AM
Have anyone try her ? Waiting for FR. Thanks Bro :)

joew2005
28-06-2009, 10:34 AM

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8890/sleeveless.jpg (http://img4.imageshack.us/i/sleeveless.jpg/)

must agree tat she's a hottie !!!
but her asking $$ must be on the far end ... UP

jo.kent18
28-06-2009, 10:48 AM
hi bro

can pm her contact?
willing to offer $180 or slightly more
if she as good as you said...

thank

FBInsp
28-06-2009, 10:49 AM
Bro TS... from your FR i tot u ho say liao... managed to get a ons or fb from dragonfly who was persuaded by u to join FLing...:confused: but in your later post u say u paid her for the session...:eek:

Either you are so stupid to pay her and forgo future free bonks or she has been FLing all this while and ask u for cash rite...

anyways.... SHE'S HOT.. this I have to admit...:D Camping for damage....:p

twpkevin
28-06-2009, 11:10 AM
could be that bro TS had actually scored an onz but decided to give her some cash for the time n sex she had with him after that la.

Mr. Lonely
28-06-2009, 11:20 AM

I asked her whether she wanted to stay over nite at my place. She agreed and I then send her back to my place. I was actually sober enough to remb wat happened excatly.

Maybe a few good bro would like to try out and willing to quote her a good pocket $$? Interested Bros, Let her know how much u are willing to give so that I can leave that for her to contact you..

Seems like SBF bros nowadays very imaginative and innovative in their marketing ways.This lobang may turn out to be a good lobang only if TS is more honest in his fr.Some points to note though.

1. TS claims they went back to his place for overnite but looking at the pic,I am very sure it is a hotel room.(TS can say he is staying in a hotel then 1 n 2 no more relevant)

2.Girl claim room very well kept(imaginative on TS part to keep story going if it is really a hotel room)

3.Most importantly no fix rate was quoted but rather open ended offer so can squeeze as much $ as possible from those desperate enough who want to try her.

Sorry if I am wrong in my views.

paullee_9991
28-06-2009, 11:24 AM
could be that bro TS had actually scored an onz but decided to give her some cash for the time n sex she had with him after that la.

Correct Bro. Would any gals want to do FOC? Intially she gave it, but I wanted to compensate her with sth in monetary terms.

At the meantime, I have PMs, but pls understand I am using my mobile to check it now. Could be a lil time comsuming.

To increase contact screening, pls assist me by;

1) Giving me your quoted price, remb the deal is between you and herself.

2) Your name and contact no (Easier for her to contact you directly).

I am only trying to do her a favour, as I mentioned about this wonderful forum to her that nite. She is willing to give it a go, as times are bad.

To date, one bro has expressed sincere interest. I believe she will contact him today.

twpkevin
28-06-2009, 11:42 AM
ur welcome bro TS....although pple say onz is FOC....but if guys kindhearted will provide some compensations lor...
anyway i'm camping and waiting to see what happens...
as for price quotes...think due to the economy now...
most likely bros out there won't be quoting too high i guess~~

paullee_9991
28-06-2009, 11:45 AM
[QUOTE=Mr. Lonely;3871273]Seems like SBF bros nowadays very imaginative and innovative in their marketing ways.This lobang may turn out to be a good lobang only if TS is more honest in his fr.Some points to note though.

1. TS claims they%2[/QUOTE=Mr. Lonely;3871273]

barbarycoast
28-06-2009, 11:50 AM
Bro TS does her name starts with D? She does looks like sm1 i know...

hi bro..she looks cute.can i have her contact ?

Strawberry-Man
28-06-2009, 11:52 AM
Pictures is very nice, but not sure she do a not.

FBInsp
28-06-2009, 11:55 AM
Correct Bro. Would any gals want to do FOC? Intially she gave it, but I wanted to compensate her with sth in monetary terms.

At the meantime, I have PMs, but pls understand I am using my mobile to check it now. Could be a lil time comsuming.

To increase contact screening, pls assist me by;

1) Giving me your quoted price, remb the deal is between you and herself.

2) Your name and contact no (Easier for her to contact you directly).

I am only trying to do her a favour, as I mentioned about this wonderful forum to her that nite. She is willing to give it a go, as times are bad.

To date, one bro has expressed sincere interest. I believe she will contact him today.

Bro TS, since its between she herself and us bros... Why can't u simply pass her contact to senior bros here, let them negotiate with her and post some FRs... den we will understand more mah....;)

why do we have to negotiate through you unless you are taking a cut...:eek:

Just my 2 cent worth...:D

paullee_9991
28-06-2009, 12:03 PM
Seems like SBF bros nowadays very imaginative and innovative in their marketing ways.This lobang may turn out to be a good lobang only if TS is more honest in his fr.Some points to note though.
in my views.

Hi. Thanks for ur interest.

Firstly, when I first asked her, I would be have ask if she would like to come with me to my place (implied it's hotel room). I would not have asked if she like to go on to a hotel room ( unless she' realli those streetwalkers) I believe this rule is a form of respect for a lady.

Secondly, the price I paid for, I would not like to mention due to some reasons.

It might spolit the market, pushing away interest from the bros. Let the bros decide how much they are willing to compensate.

She told me about her dream, which is to travel ard the world. I believe she would not be doing this for a long time, and only wanted to earn some pocket $ for her own fun.

Thanks again.

paullee_9991
28-06-2009, 12:05 PM
Pictures is very nice, but not sure she do a not.

She will do if the price for her is right.:p

paullee_9991
28-06-2009, 12:09 PM
Bro TS, since its between she herself and us bros... Why can't u simply pass her contact to senior bros here, let them negotiate with her and post some FRs... den we will understand more mah....;)

why do we have to negotiate through you unless you are taking a cut...:eek:

Just my 2 cent worth...:D

I believe she is still young and have not been in this FL scene before. Surely I will not let anyone who is not sincere to go through with her directly or those who are bullies to get near her. I don't wish to lose such a gem, at the same time I still like to share with those who are sincere only.

Also, recently there's a guy who get FL contacts and do it FOC. (Remb the 8134 XXXX guy).

What if I pass her contact to him, who is getting it FOC, how am I going to answer to her?

FBInsp
28-06-2009, 12:22 PM
Bro TS, there are always black sheep everywhere... not to mention in SBF... In fact he is not the 1st bastard i had heard of in SBF and i dun tink he will be the last...:eek: but in SBF, there are more true chiongster than fakes...

On the other hand, you can always ask your FL to receive payment befor any deed is done but make sure she does a good job after that... i am sure Bros are more than willing to pay her upfront if the services she provide is EXCELLENT...!!

Lastly, not stating a damage will make bros steer away cos they wun know whether she's worth it to spend so much anot.. Pics are nice but just on your FR alone is not gonna help her in getting custys...

Just my 2cts worth...:D

baccaratluck
28-06-2009, 12:33 PM
I think it's consider very rare to find a local 19 yo FL nowadays. We can's compare her with PRC FL as they can's communicate in local language. I believe GFE for local girl is definately better.

skirtchaser639
28-06-2009, 02:06 PM
She will do if the price for her is right.:p

just need further clarification as you say she willing to do FL if she feel the price is right
so she willing to do at hours rate or just looking for overnighters?

NewAvatar
28-06-2009, 02:15 PM
3 pages with no outcome and FR yet? :p

kaspt3r
28-06-2009, 02:15 PM
will be campin here for e good news... hope is not tat ex so i can also afford... nv try local girls before... bro u r so lucky :)

big_lim99
28-06-2009, 06:01 PM
She is very nice indeed. Will queue and try my luck. TS, u hv PM. :D

1tobefull
28-06-2009, 06:26 PM
Who wanna go Dragonfly

jplover
28-06-2009, 06:42 PM
On the other hand, you can always ask your FL to receive payment befor any deed is done but make sure she does a good job after that... i am sure Bros are more than willing to pay her upfront if the services she provide is EXCELLENT...!!

Lastly, not stating a damage will make bros steer away cos they wun know whether she's worth it to spend so much anot.. Pics are nice but just on your FR alone is not gonna help her in getting custys...

Just my 2cts worth...:DI'll definately agree with FBInsp on the above.. I was almost about to PM TS for this SYT contact when I saw her picture but got immediately turned off when I saw that it's 'open bidding' prices.. With no specific prices and unconfirmed meet-up possibility, my interest has dipped from 110% to 10%..

like2tn
28-06-2009, 06:49 PM
hi TS, i know I'm junioe in the forum (doesn't mean not junior in cheonging) but if you want to start a thread and ask pple to patronise her, then must have some basic info and pricing. opening bidding isn just wasting everyone's time and spoling the market...

aLeGrIa
28-06-2009, 09:01 PM
3 pages of discussion and no bro tried yet? Or bros tried already never share? :p

clarky_sg
28-06-2009, 09:09 PM
Maybe we can do an easier way by hang-out at Dragon Fly next Wed. Haha,

Skuntank
28-06-2009, 09:43 PM
hi bro , can please me the ctc please , thanks

paullee_9991
29-06-2009, 12:03 AM
Thank you to bros who are interested.

Seriously I am disappointed with some bros who gave me negative comments in my User CP without leaving a name. Care to clarify? I am not marketing for her, but just trying to help her.

Anyway, I will now disclose to the point how exactly she wanted to.

Her Name: Diana (Local Chinese)

Preferred Compensation requested: Anything above 500.

No of Contacts shared with her at the moment: 2 senior bros (They had gave sincere info and pricing suitable for her and I had asked Diana to contact them.

Pls dont keep down my pts. I don't think I did anything wrong by sharing.

Thanks.

block11
29-06-2009, 12:13 AM
Preferred Compensation requested: Anything above 500.

bro... you should have just stated this from the beginning and spare yourself all the zaps :D

paullee_9991
29-06-2009, 12:17 AM
bro... you should have just stated this from the beginning and spare yourself all the zaps :D

She didn't mentioned any pricing to me?

I gave it to her on what I believe is good enough.

That's why I didn't even disclose how much I gave her.

500 is just wat she mentioned to me only a moment ago, as a rough estimate of wat these 2 senior bros had offered to her yesterday and today.

Thanks to 2 bros for the trust. :)

clarky_sg
29-06-2009, 12:18 AM
Maybe it's not him who can decide that. Maybe she just informed him. At least don't zap him la, he just wants to share.
A Local Chinese 19yrs old at 500$ overnight is reasonable what!

samster8899
29-06-2009, 12:21 AM
Bro. pm u liao.

paullee_9991
29-06-2009, 12:23 AM
Sorry to bros. I am disappointed with the negative comments. I have mentioned ours was an overnite.

Never mind, I believe all of us are just impatient. Pls relax and good nite.

Attached another pic of Diana.

(on our subsequent meeting)

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/1760/dianao.jpg (http://img40.imageshack.us/i/dianao.jpg/)

Definitely a pleasant young lady.

block11
29-06-2009, 12:35 AM
nice pics... but so little info :p

She didn't mentioned any pricing to me?

i dont know what to tell you... you've been in SBF since Dec 2005 and you start a thread in FL DOME before discussing such basic info with her? btw, i didnt zap you :D

A Local Chinese 19yrs old at 500$ overnight is reasonable what!

reasonable? hmm.... overnight is how long? how many shots? what is allowed? you know its reasonable without all this info? :rolleyes:

sequence79
29-06-2009, 12:36 AM
The marketing strategy was wrong from the start. First time I see ask people to bid. I guess it will attract rich people who don't give a damn about a few hundreds. But it certainly won't attract the majority rest of us.

NightFlight
29-06-2009, 12:38 AM
nice pics... but so little info :p

i dont know what to tell you... you've been in SBF since Dec 2005 and you start a thread in FL DOME before discussing such basic info with her? btw, i didnt zap you :D

reasonable? hmm.... overnight is how long? how many shots? what is allowed? you know its reasonable without all this info? :rolleyes:

Bro Block11. he want to share first hand info with the bros, especially bros like u.

How long is long? Issue is subjective.

undefeated
29-06-2009, 12:41 AM
From the first picture I guess she looks promising and hence the amount of interest generated despite not much info being given. Wonder how many bros would be interested now that the asking price has been revealed.

stoffel
29-06-2009, 12:50 AM
I think TS should get all the info b4 starting the thread. Anyway i think he is so excited to share this FL Local gem. Hope u can spend some time and give us a good info. Thanks Bro :)

29-06-2009, 12:59 AM
i think this thread is more for rich horny old man, cos no age/race needed is stated

block11
29-06-2009, 01:02 AM
Bro Block11. he want to share first hand info with the bros, especially bros like u.

How long is long? Issue is subjective.

thanks bro... i understand but such subjectiveness needs to be clarified right? for example, she can always state that overnight is 5 hours minimum with 3 shots maximum... or maybe payment is subjective too? we can decide how much to pay in the morning? :eek:

anyway... all the best to her. hope she meets a rich sugardad. enough rubbish from me :p

skirtchaser639
29-06-2009, 01:06 AM
...Preferred Compensation requested: Anything above 500..

nothing wrong for asking high, think most bro here like more straight to the point transaction then guessing how much to offer
as for her rate, if 500 for overnight, i think is reasonable
but if 500 for a short session, think most bro will shy away

again, willing buyer willing payer, so there are also bros who willing to offer 500 or more
nothing wrong with you helping or sharing, you probably learn most bro want straight to the point answer

guess more bros will camp at DF more often liao....lol

clarky_sg
29-06-2009, 01:31 AM
Overnight session can consider as dating, and for a normal dating (maybe you cannot get what u want at the end) how much do u have to pay, easy to pay 400-500 what. I got one date that cost me more than 1k (open 2 bottles of fine wine, eat lobsters, etc) and ended up nothing (just a kiss goodnight).
For overnight, just do 2-3 shots, as long as you care, normal looking and not a bastard surely she will happy to do that.

shaw12
29-06-2009, 01:35 AM
$500 a night...

shaw12
29-06-2009, 01:36 AM

I tested water first, tried holding her hand and waist. She did not rejected, I tell myself, i must 've this lady whacked tonite.

Then, i held her from behind and smelled her hair. Peach-fragranced smell! I started frenching her, she returned it at nice pace. Was really turned on by her B-cuppers with pinky nipps. I grabbed and pushed down her top. See her strapless bra made me more 'ON' Her tits was naturally soft like tofu and with light-colored nipples.

Feeling a bit heaty and warm, I dragged her to my bathroom and we showered together for a while, and wiped ourselves dry. She can really wiped me dry, peeled out a pack of Durex and helped me put on it. Filled with nice scent.

Then I carried her up and put her onto my bed to proceed. She was lightweight. I started to spread her legs and start licking her clit. Her clit was well-shaved. She cummed wet just rite in time. That was real sweet especially after she cleaned it with this perfumed shower gel.
The audio comin out is sharp and accurate.

She play her moans well. I cannot wait to put my dick into the that pussy. I pulled her to the side of my bed, where i can position myself standing and she was lying on my bed. I inserted it slowly, felt the greatness of tightness.

She controlled her muscles well. I was pumping non-stop for 15 mins and she cummed just right again. I also released it after that as i cannot take it especially her unpredictable moans.

Everything is ok, and we slept sweetly the whole nite. Woke up early at 7am, as I 'm a 7 o' clock man. We then went for breakfast at "Ya Kun", before sending her back to her place. During our conversation, i discovered she was working as part time sales coordinator for some marketing agency. And i popped out the genie question, asking her if we could meet up for such fun again. She 'll let me know again.

I also asked her whether she would like to take some clients, for eg, my overseas business parthers. She sounded interested and willing to accept at the moment. At the moment, I cannot confirm if she is willing to take up more pple. However i 'll let u guys know of the update of her appts soon.

$500 a night

Max77
29-06-2009, 02:25 AM
maybe i didn't read the pages carefully enuff but ...I think TS means anything above 500 is for short time not overnight wor...

Diana is the 1st FL i'm camping for FR so far but still don't hav...If i pay her 500, i'll make sure she watch mid-night wif me,eat supper wif me,then walk the beach at Sentosa barefooted,lay on the sand watch stars together while sipping on jack daniel's...naked swim...ok ok don't zap don't zap i wake up liao.

johntan_68
29-06-2009, 02:28 AM
She looks "HOT & SEDUCTIVE". She definitely can earn some good dollars in this trade.

I am tempted to try and go for a good sex and passionate time with Diana. However, H1N1 are growing from Bad to Worst increased to 600+ cases by this weekend. I am afraid many Boys & Hunks maybe staying away from this good times with the Babes.:pWe are not fighting with AIDS/ STD now; we are in War with H1N1 and a deadly virus to kill innocent people.

I wld stay sideline for sometime 1st. To monitor the H1N1 cases infected locally.

To all SBF Bros, if you are a HERO & RAMBO for H1N1; then play it well and be safe from this invisible virus. We never know the person before our turn.
Have fun.:D

OKtkiller
29-06-2009, 03:56 AM
Seriously I am disappointed with some bros who gave me negative comments in my User CP without leaving a name.

Pls dont keep down my pts. I don't think I did anything wrong by sharing.

Thanks.

serve u right with the zapping for not listing the necessary info, trying to act hero and start a thread here:mad:...joined since 2004 still a newbie issit:confused:...reali wasting time, if i got power sure zap u:rolleyes:

29-06-2009, 08:52 AM
trying to act hero and start a thread here:mad:

come on he's just trying to share dont be so harsh on him

kevinforward
29-06-2009, 12:03 PM
bro,can give me her number? how about $150/1/1. i am kevin. thx a lot! email: [email protected] 96139394

Max77
29-06-2009, 01:03 PM

I so so agreed.Diana looks good in the pic.too bad still no FR.

neuville
29-06-2009, 01:53 PM
hey hi bro i kinda interested ...willing pay 300 1hr...one shot ..could try get back to mi asap thanks ...email mi at [email protected] ....or ask her email mi also can ..thanks

zzdzz
29-06-2009, 04:07 PM
is this for real?? awaiting for FRs.. while waiting, maybe i can try going DF on my own.. anyone wanna go?? :)

psp1000
29-06-2009, 04:14 PM
is this for real?? awaiting for FRs.. while waiting, maybe i can try going DF on my own.. anyone wanna go?? :)

I want go, when? hahah.:D

infinitiumus
29-06-2009, 04:57 PM
$500 for short-time is ok provided she is pretty.. can't really see her face.. so can't comment and if her service is reasonable.. ie.. no major restrictions (except for the obvious one like AJ and RAW)

Overnight rate should be negotiated between the interested parties..

18sign
29-06-2009, 06:45 PM
$500 for short-time is ok provided she is pretty.. can't really see her face.. so can't comment and if her service is reasonable.. ie.. no major restrictions (except for the obvious one like AJ and RAW)

Overnight rate should be negotiated between the interested parties..

Agreed bro, With the current pics abit hard to judge on looks. and for $500 short-time service must be gd if not got pretty face also no use...

vivioo191919
29-06-2009, 08:48 PM
bro, pm you 2 times, no reply yet

adapter
29-06-2009, 11:13 PM

Thanks.

Did you see her IC? Make sure she really above 18 before you promote her.Nowaday girl at 16 look like 19. No suprise if she is below 18 then you will be in big trouble.

Tombull
29-06-2009, 11:55 PM
yo bro i support you. Please pm me contact, i am good for 600

Lubber
30-06-2009, 12:15 AM
Wow, 500 a pop, should be studying business marketing :cool::D

philipsho
30-06-2009, 03:10 AM
interested bro.... like to try out and write the FR... drop me a email at [email protected]....... many thanks bro...

Xgenre
30-06-2009, 09:27 AM
Suddenly got so many local FLs from 18-20 here. I just wonder. If you guys are willing to spend $500 on a 19 yr old, why not spend this $500 on 2 18 year olds? I think I will rather spend a total of $500 on the other 2 18 years in SBF now. 1 going for $300 (I've seen her photo, face damn pretty.) The other one is going for $200 with very good FRs.

Young girls are mostly slim and shapely. When we are between 18-20, we are all hunks with good figures too. So what's so special about this girl? She makes our Dragon Fly?

TheSpecial-One
30-06-2009, 10:11 AM
Bro Xgenre always has some of the best things to say.

I totally AGREE!!

infinitiumus
30-06-2009, 12:01 PM
If you guys are willing to spend $500 on a 19 yr old, why not spend this $500 on 2 18 year olds? I think I will rather spend a total of $500 on the other 2 18 years in SBF now. 1 going for $300 (I've seen her photo, face damn pretty.) The other one is going for $200 with very good FRs.

It really depends. Yes, I am willing to spend $500 on the other 2 18 Years in SBF as well. But for this at $500.. I am also willing to try as I won't want to miss out on something. But I would request to meet first to assess. Sometimes, one $500 one can be so memorable that will leave you wanting for more..

Some even more than $500 and there is a long queue waiting.. the girl don't even want to work and is selective..

Different price.. different feelings.. we all have a choice..

Alvin123
30-06-2009, 07:08 PM
Hi to all bros here, me just wondering is the website A Womanizer's Blog ????? (http://womanizing.blogspot.com) belongs to bro paullee_9991:confused: coz i found the same pics there lor.... :D

sex4LiFe
30-06-2009, 07:19 PM
Hi to all bros here, me just wondering is the website A Womanizer's Blog ????? (http://womanizing.blogspot.com) belongs to bro paullee_9991:confused: coz i found the same pics there lor.... :D

opps... pi-char LOBANG! :D

Xgenre
30-06-2009, 08:54 PM
It really depends. Yes, I am willing to spend $500 on the other 2 18 Years in SBF as well. But for this at $500.. I am also willing to try as I won't want to miss out on something. But I would request to meet first to assess. Sometimes, one $500 one can be so memorable that will leave you wanting for more..
Some even more than $500 and there is a long queue waiting.. the girl don't even want to work and is selective..

Thanks for sharing your view. Didn't look at it from your point of view then. Now I understand. You are looking more for the enjoyment of the experience than at the cost. Reasonable point.

So many people pm me instead of looking through the forum. To stop the PMs, please visit http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/135131-18-yr-old-gal-needing-help.html and http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/134725-pretty-local-18yr-old-chinese-syt.html. Don't pm me already please.

Intel Ops
30-06-2009, 09:57 PM
So many people pm me instead of looking through the forum.

There are always people expecting others to spoon-feed them. :D

queen
30-06-2009, 10:11 PM
Bro>>> can share her contact with me.. i will into give her pokect money til she acc me... thank

queen
30-06-2009, 10:14 PM
Bro >>> can pm her contact to me... i will to pay till she happy to fellowin me...

queen
30-06-2009, 10:16 PM
Bro >>> can pm1 9yr girl at dragonfiy contact to me... i will to pay till she happy to fellowin me...

Erasure
01-07-2009, 12:19 AM
No Offense....

Some bro mentioned in the first thread that he probably knows who this girl is...so probably this girl may not be new to FL....

Its only until a bro expose that this is a hotel room (with the evacuation map sticking at the door) that TS stated that it is a hotel room and not his room. Why den the statement of saying the room is neat in the first place when describing the hotel room? Its so obvious here TS is toking crap....trying to mislead people and getting bros to outbid each other. Your story in the first place don't seem right....and you got exposed....shame on u.

Sounds overpriced to me, whether TS is really genuine to share his lobang, this I shall not comment anymore. But I believe there's better ones out there more value for money. I wun patronize people who try to tok cock here....no offense. :cool:

REDONE
01-07-2009, 12:31 AM
Can i have the ctc please?
TQ.
Cheers Dude

Xgenre
01-07-2009, 07:45 AM
Its only until a bro expose that this is a hotel room (with the evacuation map sticking at the door) that TS stated that it is a hotel room and not his room. Why den the statement of saying the room is neat in the first place when describing the hotel room? Its so obvious here TS is toking crap....trying to mislead people and getting bros to outbid each other. Your story in the first place don't seem right....and you got exposed....shame on u.

Bro, after reading what you type and looking at your NICK. I can't help but comment.... You must be thinking of the following lines when you are reading this thread.

I try to discover....
A little something to make things sweeter....

Right? :D Those that don't belong in our generation won't understand.

infinitiumus
01-07-2009, 08:51 AM
Thought U retired liao....... :p

ya sigh retired as of now..

Is that the reason I don't have the numbers? ha ha ha

hcg_explorer
01-07-2009, 11:30 AM
ya sigh retired as of now..

Is that the reason I don't have the numbers? ha ha ha

Yo bro... dun think so la... TS may not aware that u r a reputable samster here...

queen
01-07-2009, 01:54 PM
bro>>> can pm me here contact her to me... 19 yrs dragonfly girl

olman888
01-07-2009, 03:26 PM
the photo on the 1st page was posted on this blog post in october 2006.:rolleyes:

A Womanizer's Blog ?????: October Sex 2 (http://womanizing.blogspot.com/2006/10/october-sex-2.html)

Prego
01-07-2009, 03:28 PM
haha..
busted!! :cool:

jplover
01-07-2009, 03:59 PM
the photo on the 1st page was posted on this blog post in october 2006.:rolleyes:

A Womanizer's Blog ?????: October Sex 2 (http://womanizing.blogspot.com/2006/10/october-sex-2.html)It's probably time for TS to explain himself.. Furthermore, it's highlighted that she's a PRC and not Local as stated here.. $500 for PRC is simply 'chop carrot head' !:mad:

Erasure
01-07-2009, 04:11 PM
Bro, after reading what you type and looking at your NICK. I can't help but comment.... You must be thinking of the following lines when you are reading this thread.

I try to discover....
A little something to make things sweeter....

Right? :D Those that don't belong in our generation won't understand.

Ahaa....u must be from the same era as me den...depeche Mode / Erasure era...

Agree wif u....i tried to discover something....only to find shit....:D

peter1234
01-07-2009, 05:22 PM
aiya TS no balls to reply liao la,
wasting pple time watch show or trying to cheat money nia

i alrdy smell a rat till i saw the blog pict. n1 bros for exposing the fker

tiditoo
01-07-2009, 05:48 PM
Hahaha...

Good one, Bro olman888.

TS, time for you to explain yourself.

The photo is from OCT 2006 blog and you mentioned the girl that you were with is 19 YO.

Are you saying that the girl already started her "business" at 16???

Jingleron
01-07-2009, 06:21 PM
lol.. i tot there was truely a gem found at dragonfly but only to find that it is :rolleyes:

Boarhead
01-07-2009, 07:37 PM
hey hi bro i kinda interested ...willing pay 300 1hr...one shot ..could try get back to mi asap thanks ...email mi at [email protected] ....or ask her email mi also can ..thanks

BRO! u damn geiyan.. $500 whole night unlimited shot, u wana pay $300/shot... u sotsot arh?? lol..x

OKtkiller
01-07-2009, 08:29 PM

senior bro 12345678910, can we be harsh at him now:mad::rolleyes::cool:...can i zap him already since he's trying to cheat all the bros in sbf:mad:

kukuoo
01-07-2009, 08:33 PM
lol.. ONS in DF.. i wana laugh ! Bro, nice try la.

sibaysong4u
01-07-2009, 08:43 PM
Here in SBF alot of C.S.I,how to cheat bros here....Haiz. TS gonna see RED soon.

JoySeeker
01-07-2009, 08:51 PM
Here in SBF alot of C.S.I,how to cheat bros here....Haiz. TS gonna see RED soon.

i dun think he will post reply again:(

J.Bonk.003
02-07-2009, 12:18 AM
TS go hide liao....

June holidays over mah:D

deedesilover
02-07-2009, 09:05 AM
Instead of zapping the TS, I sometimes feel more tempted to zap those morons who don't read the thread properly and still keep posting mindless posts even after the TS has been exposed as a prankster.

J.Bonk.003
02-07-2009, 09:41 AM
Instead of zapping the TS, I sometimes feel more tempted to zap those morons who don't read the thread properly and still keep posting mindless posts even after the TS has been exposed as a prankster.

Total agreed. Esp for those thread over years already...

libra1800
02-07-2009, 10:47 AM

A Womanizer's Blog ?????: October Sex 2 (http://womanizing.blogspot.com/2006/10/october-sex-2.html)

Well done to the 2 of u for exposing this scam. U deserve to be up :) Upz Alvin123 1st. Will up olman888 after I hv recharge.

hcg_explorer
02-07-2009, 10:59 AM

Yo bro... wat a good research from u.

:)

hpipaq
02-07-2009, 11:03 AM

Kudos.. to TS oso.. so narrative..from before ACT, during ACT and after ACT compilation reports:D

Lexus118
02-07-2009, 11:07 AM
Well Done for Exposing a Scam!
Maybe Ts just woke up from Deep Coma.. Haha

飞龙在天
02-07-2009, 01:06 PM
really salute the bro who managed to dig out the blog posted in 2006.

doesn't mean to be 马后炮 but i always thought the girl in the picture doesn't look like local.

what is most strange is that the he still have 17 pts. :D

zackymail
02-07-2009, 04:19 PM
nowadays a lot of prank going on here. wonder what's wrong with ppl now. nothing better to do?

rocket_boy
02-07-2009, 04:42 PM

Different price.. different feelings.. we all have a choice..

Of course the prices higher the better for you cos you are a okt clone :D

I thot you always said you are retired ?

Whenever there is such a thread, definitely you will post something thus this shows that you are not retired at all :D

why don't you show us your true identity which okt are you ? :D

supernewbie
02-07-2009, 04:44 PM
Wah, aeroplane licence so easy to get oen ah?:rolleyes:

bugmenot
02-07-2009, 04:54 PM
TS go hide liao....

nowadays a lot of prank going on here. wonder what's wrong with ppl now. nothing better to do?

June holidays over, think TS kena home quarantine so nuthing better to do..haha! :D Anyway I tried to discreetly ask my friend "D_____" who's a close look-alike, only to get a hell of ear-bombing from her!:eek:

izerkudie
02-07-2009, 05:37 PM
TS must be busy with homework, abc, 123. :eek:

golfputt
02-07-2009, 05:57 PM
hi bro,

u got pm!

bonkster
02-07-2009, 06:46 PM
hi bro,

u got pm!

Dude, hope u r not still PMing this bogus TS for contact.

Otherwise, i suggest u read the thread properly. :rolleyes:

vpn888
03-07-2009, 05:06 AM
Ha ha . . . .

TS claimed earlier got some high offers from bros here . . . Meaning must be more than $500 lah since that is his minimum. . . I think some kiasu bro may be offering $200 or $300 more from the offer price (so $800 or higher lor) ... knn these bros thinking this time bingo liao ... thought kena jackpot liao ... fresh and sweet abalone from Australia ....

fast forward ... the bro must be excited ... waiting at the hotel room .. .. ding dong room bell rings liao .. .. pay money liao . . .unwrap packing ... knn disappointed . . . how come the abalone not fresh ah ! Bor pian, go ahead since money pay liao.... complete the session .... talk to the gal dig out the facts. . . knn got con by TS ....

Fuxx ! call TS to fuxx him up side down ... no one pick up the call .... logon SBF ... zap him ...

ha ha . . . :)

supernewbie
03-07-2009, 07:41 AM
Ha ha . . . .

TS claimed earlier got some high offers from bros here . . . Meaning must be more than $500 lah since that is his minimum. . . I think some kiasu bro may be offering $200 or $300 more from the offer price (so $800 or higher lor) ... knn these bros thinking this time bingo liao ... thought kena jackpot liao ... fresh and sweet abalone from Australia ....

fast forward ... the bro must be excited ... waiting at the hotel room .. .. ding dong room bell rings liao .. .. pay money liao . . .unwrap packing ... knn disappointed . . . how come the abalone not fresh ah ! Bor pian, go ahead since money pay liao.... complete the session .... talk to the gal dig out the facts. . . knn got con by TS ....

Fuxx ! call TS to fuxx him up side down ... no one pick up the call .... logon SBF ... zap him ...

ha ha . . . :)

Dun think so. Its his tactic that say such high price, than bros here will be high and dry. :rolleyes:

LentorGarden
03-07-2009, 08:29 AM
This kind of scam I thought was only employed by Nigerians (thus its called the Nigerian Scam). Now even Singaporeans also using this scam! Hopefully, TS here has something to say and will be daring enough to come out in to the open to explain whats going on.

kingston99
19-10-2009, 01:08 PM
hi bro

can hav her ctc?

Thanks!

tookara
19-10-2009, 04:48 PM
above $500?? pls lah

rovinrak
05-11-2009, 09:09 PM
S$200 to 300, from the looks of it... if it's overnight...
Else, one shot or 1 hr, maybe S$100 to S$150...

tikosiao1
05-11-2009, 10:35 PM
Please spend some time to read the thread for FR(if any) before posting..

Dont just read a few pages then post a reply.

You are just trying to add one to your post count?

rovinrak
05-11-2009, 11:38 PM
Please spend some time to read the thread for FR(if any) before posting..

Dont just read a few pages then post a reply.

You are just trying to add one to your post count?

Sorry, bro.
My bad. I should have read everything...:o

stealth7849
06-11-2009, 12:41 AM
Hi Bro,

$100-$150, my contact 9861xxxx

zieon123
26-09-2010, 11:14 PM
hi cn intro her PM

wanabeinlove
26-09-2010, 11:25 PM
pm me her contact.

I will like to know her and discuss with her further.
thanks!

scudettoguy23
29-09-2010, 11:51 AM
hi if i offer 400

Cheonging101
29-09-2010, 05:30 PM
hi if i offer 400

Then you pass the money to me and I can intro same, if not better ones than the one posted here.:p

Please READ the whole thread. Mai gong gong!

thydude
29-09-2010, 09:48 PM
The 4 posters above me are damn stupid.

kipario0902
01-10-2010, 02:17 AM
hi bro can pm me her ctc no...

thanks!!!!

andyyap4
01-10-2010, 03:07 AM
Bro,
Pls pm ctc.