PDA

View Full Version : Overnight??

krime8
23-08-2003, 10:16 PM
Hi guys, go to ask this. Coz after all the searches seems to be futile for me. Maybe i just too stupid to search with the right word. But is there any house with overnight services? I knw from the searches that sometimes sleep alone? Some only give 2 shots (ok, actually this one can sort out with the girl)?

What about those in $80 and $150 catergories? Shld be pretty ex here huh?

Thx for the help.

factor-x
23-08-2003, 10:24 PM
Some cat40 houses has overnights, why, you don't have a house?

Technically speaking, 2 shots are given. So what'cha mean by only 2 shots? They work whole day no need to sleep?

Cat80 and cat150 do not have overnights. Why, you don't have a house?

krime8
23-08-2003, 10:47 PM
nah, i mean 2 shots as in what i found out from the searches. not to mean that the girls must give more. as for houses, i got some contradicting searches saying some house dnt have it, but some say the house have? also there are reports of overnights are only for those who knw the okt well enough?

Sammylee
24-08-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by krime8
nah, i mean 2 shots as in what i found out from the searches. not to mean that the girls must give more. as for houses, i got some contradicting searches saying some house dnt have it, but some say the house have? also there are reports of overnights are only for those who knw the okt well enough?

Lor 8 H66 (A-G , I think) provide overnight services. But some girls only want their tiraks to be with them.

krime8
25-08-2003, 05:09 PM
ok, np. thx guys for the info. sorie for the trouble. dnt think i wanna give any more lame excuses. sorie again.

ian_dragonboat
28-08-2003, 08:58 AM
will take note