PDA

View Full Version : GL House 66a Girls

Devil_Ice
24-08-2003, 03:33 PM
Hello follows brother!

How's day?

When too this House 66A with my friends on last week and had the follows:

G2 (By my friend)

From my point of view, she is quite nice and pretty. Look like those Girl-Next-Door. My friend likes her claimed she is very nice and friendly. Everything looks perfect to him with just his comment that her nipple ring is about 50 cents big. :p

G6

When picked her, she looks pretty.... but once into the room, she don't look as good as in the tank. hahaha... lighting effect?? :confused:

Nevertheless, she is still ok. body figure not bad, just that a little small on her breast. try hard to talk to me but a little "Chicken & Duck" lor.... Service is not bad as she work hard to please me.

Give me a good shower from head to toe, a little of body message follow by about 5min of BJ and start to ride on me for about 10min. After that, she let me have some time discovering her body till I enter her, fight her till I come.

Will be back to the house again, but not her I guess. Cos when I come out, saw another more preferred one.

Devil_Ice
24-08-2003, 03:35 PM
Saw this Gal No.9 in the house.

Looks not bad.

Anyone had tried her? Can anyone give some info on her?

wayne
26-08-2003, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by Devil_Ice
Saw this Gal No.9 in the house.

Looks not bad.

Anyone had tried her? Can anyone give some info on her?

This girl is too skinny for my liking.
Generally not bad.

BJ: 6.5/10 (tries hard to blow me)
FJ: 7/10

Devil_Ice
27-08-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by wayne
Generally not bad.

Thanks for your info Bro. Wayne.

Ya... she is kind os skinny. But on the other point of view, looks quite slim & tall lor.

Anyway, won't you mind to talk more about her service to you? It would be very great if you are able to.

Hahaha... today, almost went down for her. Too bad kaki all not free or broke and I manage to tahan it over. :D

x-gen
02-09-2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by wayne
Generally not bad.

?

x-gen
07-09-2003, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Devil_Ice
Thanks for your info Bro. Wayne.

Ya... she is kind os skinny. But on the other point of view, looks quite slim & tall lor.

Anyway, won't you mind to talk more about her service to you? It would be very great if you are able to.

Hahaha... today, almost went down for her. Too bad kaki all not free or broke and I manage to tahan it over. :D

yoz bro you can pm me cos me always go to 66a let me know

Devil_Ice
10-09-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by x-gen
yoz bro you can pm me cos me always go to 66a let me know

PM you what??

Jio you ah??

nokia31
03-10-2003, 12:56 PM
Just checking.

I am into small size (less than 1.6m, 45 kg), cute and sweet gals, with good service attitude. Boobs size not important.

Any in H66A/C/E???

fontirak
04-10-2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by nokia31
Just checking.

I am into small size (less than 1.6m, 45 kg), cute and sweet gals, with good service attitude. Boobs size not important.

Any in H66A/C/E???

try l6h54g6:)

sporelover
26-10-2003, 04:32 PM
Just checking.

Any in H66A/C/E???

Yo bro,

You can try H66CG88. She's going back soon next month on the 10th Nov.. Not only she fits your description, she also have big boobs to spare.

Did a tit fuck, shiok !!

Sporelover.

midnight_108
03-11-2003, 06:37 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by nokia31
[B]Just checking.

Try W45 gal GG ............cute and sweet

vindicator
01-12-2003, 11:43 PM
Just checking.

Any in H66A/C/E???

I have tried L8H66A G81, named May. Slim girl and gf treatment. Try her.