PDA

View Full Version : Tg Balai Field Report

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

cybermonk
02-09-2003, 04:05 PM
ok 30th August to 1st Sept 2003 - Destination Tg Balai. Hey all thx a bunch for all your field reports, and contibutions, me nd my friends had an wonderful and exciting as well

adventures time in Balai. There is soo much to write i will split into three section
1. Trip Report,
2. Cheong Report
3. Contacts

SECTION 1
Started off the journey towards south west in an penguin early afternoon on saturday(30th aug), This was my first trip to Balai though i have heard about all the stats about this place. my friends had take the early morning ferry, but due to some work last minute i had to travel late by myself thought i was bit worried. any ways reached at balai 3+ after immigration stepped out of customs ohh i was scared suddenly i see people calling me from all side to hire them for transportaion selling hotel room, i dont unerstand a single sentence they are talking about though i am familar with some words,I was actually looking for a pal by name ah guan, who was sugested by my friend as a big brother in that place but for some reason either they did not understand what i was saying,

I was supposed to walk to holiday karimun, and ask for my friends who have already checked in, atlast when i reached the hotel lobby i understood and rembered all the advise in this forum. thx guys again u need to know someone local if things had to be comfortable no offence ment plz.

My friends got the best rooms in the hotel third floor sea view( room nos frm 320-330 even nos ony) after shower, we met Ah guan cool and friendly big brother ohh man he commends respect in his circle any ways, he sugested that all the girls at the vila would have been booked so sugested me to pick a girl from the karoke.

So picked one from the karoke and in the room (see section 2 hahhaaa). later fire lunch, fire fire, dinner fire , play chow-ki-tie or something like that, once the game rolled i understood it was strip poker, al of had some fun and drink, later fire sleep fire breakfast fire and girl one leave the hotel at 9.00 am+.

31st aug refreshed went out to pick girls aroound 10+ i was recomended by ah Guan three girls two were already booked so left with one choice for my liking lucky me found here and she meet all my desires when i looked at her, paid and picked her reach hotel go wild wild and then lunch rest fire drink refresh and dress up for the evening, dinner then went to karoake bit of drink and dance and some party fun, back in hotel fire rest fire sleep morning fire breakfast tip girl and she leaves the hotel, after some time massage lunch checkin in back on penguin to singapore.

Section 2.
Girl 1, as mentioned picked her from the hotel she was much on the plump side but was advised very good in service, off all the activities with her best was her pusy was trimed and tight i felt she was virgin, nothing much to shout about her.

Girl 2, This was the best part of my whole trip she was cute and very inviting, once in the room we were like long lost lovers trying to grab each other and reaching for pulling out the others clothes $$$$$$ng rooling on the bed ended up in the bath tub washand dryup when she was drying up i was admiring at her body ohh man she had one the best boobs i ahd seen its all soft and 30c, yes the tits brown and can become as hard dick head if applied right technique. now that i am wirting this report i have an hard think about her should matrubate hahhhaaaaaa.

i dont think i would be able to describe my experiece with her in a report here, anyways to sumrise she is acomdating, would suck(BBBJ), if turned on would go wild take care of your brother she can really go bang on it with such immense force ohh i luv it. when she is hot and most of the time she is would cunt suck ur cock ohh very very shiok, and the lovable thing is when u cum she hold u so tight and after u cum she just hugs tight and shrinks herslf into u like GF, it was latenight after the drinking and karoke session, in the hotel when we made love it was wild and after we both cum we slep together in each others arms later around 2+ me like a scary boy friend had to slip from her arms grasp to take a puff ohh man it was a beautiful evening ..

okay other statistics about her she do sing pretty good as i dont sing anything it was bit soso for me. no smoking and no drinking, and she has very good lingre and take good care of herself healthwise. no bad breadth and very good atitude my only dis advantage was she knows only Bahasa and she from bandung, in balai fot the past 2 months.

Section 3.
Contact Person - Ah Guan , hong kong- Big brother late 40's, chinese indonesian, very firendly and knows ur taste and a lot of contacts on the whole island. outside the customs just ask for AH Guan and u will be received with respect atleast guided where to meet him.

HP
FRm sg : 00162 811 69 5048
frm m'sia : 0062 811 69 50 48

Hotel
HOLIDAY KARIMUN HOTEL
No. 1 Jalan Trikora Laut, Tanjung Balai Karimun, Indonesia
Tel: 62-777-21165

Cost SGD $25 - SGD $35,
personal recomendation take rooms 326, 328, 329, 330 best sea view with sunset from ur window.There is a sweet cost SGD $50 with balcony and additional room and from there its the best view in the whole hotel of sea and the port.

Hotel location
Turn left and walk for 100 ydrs after the customs. u can also ask at the hotel reception for ah guan.
Breakfast included,

Girls
Vila 12A - Ririn, no 36 i think..,( my 2nd girl ohh man she is good ), one of my friend picked her firned mona, from the same house no ???

Vila 1 - girl # 42, my friend had her.

Alya Cino PUb Disco & karoke - girl 10, erna tight pusy ( my first girl, tight pusy)

Another girl by name Anie my friend experience was when he fuck she moan untill we were getting high in the next room hehhe pun inteded, can find G-spot very easily and guys u know whats in store.

My personal experience and advise is Boobs lovers take Ririn u would luv them. Sorry for reasons i am not posting their contact no here.

Karoke
Alya Cino Pub Disco & Karoke
0812 775 93545

one last thing,

One man's Meat is anothers poison.

cybermonk
02-09-2003, 04:13 PM
i wanted to post in the riu island information thread, but created a new thread sorry seldom write posts, moderaors would kindly transfer the earlier post into approriate thread

thx again

vaxvms
02-09-2003, 04:56 PM
vali good FR for all samsters here...............

cybermonk
02-09-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by playboy23
bro cybermonk thx 4 yr effort...how abt the damage?? after the jarkata bombing.....wat the rp rate there nw??

SGD 1 == rupiah 4813

ferry SGD 37penguin , heard gembria and phalcon is SGD 27 two way

Hotel two days SGD 35 x 2 SGD 70

girls 250,000 rupiah x 2

dinner 200,000 x 2 for 6 -8 persons
lunch cigs etc maye around 50,000 (myself)
karoke friend paid so i am not sure
tip 200,000 (four of us)

l3atu
03-09-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by cybermonk
SGD 1 == rupiah 4813

girls 250,000 rupiah x 2

tip 200,000 (four of us)

Bro, just to let you know, making do without the driver would save you 70,000 rupiah for booking a gal from the joints. By taking ojek to the villa and back to hotel is only 20,000 rupiah.

Without driver : each gal cost 180,000 rupiah
With driver : each gal cost 250,000 rupiah

cybermonk
03-09-2003, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by l3atu
Bro, just to let you know, making do without the driver would save you 70,000 rupiah for booking a gal from the joints. By taking ojek to the villa and back to hotel is only 20,000 rupiah.

Without driver : each gal cost 180,000 rupiah
With driver : each gal cost 250,000 rupiah

:eek: thx dude would take note of that, this was my first trip and did not want to take any unusual risk for after knoing all those traps.. better keep somebody who nows the place better.

l3atu
04-09-2003, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by playboy23
bro cybermonk thx 4 yr effort...how abt the damage?? after the jarkata bombing.....wat the rp rate there nw??

Current rate :-

SGD $1 = IRP $4825

vaxvms
04-09-2003, 11:04 AM
Current rate :-

SGD $1 = IRP $4825

mean SG currency drop??
last time was abt 5000 RP

cheongkid
04-09-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by vaxvms
mean SG currency drop??
Why not say last time during the Indo riots of May 98, the rates of rupiah drop to nearly S$1 = RP10,000!

l3atu
04-09-2003, 11:25 AM
mean SG currency drop??

5000 RP is last year's rate. No more such rate now unless you drop another bomb in Jakarta...........;)

DNAT
04-09-2003, 12:01 PM
mean SG currency drop??
the rate you quoted was 2-3 months ago .....

DNAT
04-09-2003, 12:02 PM
5000 RP is last year's rate. No more such rate now unless you drop another bomb in Jakarta...........;)
last year meh? thot its few months back .....

DNAT
04-09-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
Why not say last time during the Indo riots of May 98, the rates of rupiah drop to nearly S$1 = RP10,000!
USD or SGD? thot SGD only hit 8000 - 9000 max ... for short while, then the central bank & IMF stepped in liao ....

l3atu
04-09-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by DNAT
last year meh? thot its few months back .....

Haha.....how time flies..........bro few mths ago, the rate was at it's lowest = IRP 4650 (Check the currency chart).;)

l3atu
04-09-2003, 12:12 PM
the rate you quoted was 2-3 months ago .....

Bro, if I'm not wrong, before the SARS scare (April 2003), the rate is at SGD$ 1 = IRP$ 4950

Thats the rate I get when I went Tg.Batu in December and CNY.;)

DNAT
04-09-2003, 12:16 PM
Bro, if I'm not wrong, before the SARS scare (April 2003), the rate is at SGD$ 1 = IRP$ 4950

Thats the rate I get when I went Tg.Batu in December and CNY.;)
izit?;)

cheongkid
04-09-2003, 12:40 PM
USD or SGD? thot SGD only hit 8000 - 9000 max ... for short while, then the central bank & IMF stepped in liao ....
Against Sing dollar lah. I heard this from a driver friend in Balai. At one stage, it hit 9K plus at the black market rate. People were speculating that the Indo govt would collapse and the economy would crash. They were afraid that the rupiah would become worthless so they want to dispose off their rupiah quickly in exchange for foreign currency.

DNAT
04-09-2003, 12:43 PM
Against Sing dollar lah. I heard this from a driver friend in Balai. At one stage, it hit 9K plus at the black market rate. People were speculating that the Indo govt would collapse and the economy would crash. They were afraid that the rupiah would become worthless so they want to dispose off their rupiah quickly in exchange for foreign currency.
so that time we should had grab all those Rup ..... 100% gain
:D

cybermonk
04-09-2003, 07:45 PM
bruders i am planning to hit the balai again this month end somewhere 3rd weekend, and as title says i am looking for an new experience.

Heard somewhere in the thread that in balai its pretty cool to find threesome, samsters and bruders can you kindly hint at the joint where i can pick girls.

or is there any girl(s) to recomend i confirs if the experience is good sure got treat :D

l3atu
05-09-2003, 11:44 AM
bruders i am planning to hit the balai again this month end somewhere 3rd weekend, and as title says i am looking for an new experience.

Heard somewhere in the thread that in balai its pretty cool to find threesome, samsters and bruders can you kindly hint at the joint where i can pick girls.

or is there any girl(s) to recomend i confirs if the experience is good sure got treat :D

Honestly bro, your request is not impossible, but also not easy to find. You can check with the OKTs there for the above information.
Try to check with the chinese OKTs as they are more honest then the malay OKTs.;)

kester
28-09-2003, 08:09 PM
Singapore:
Arrived at Harbourfront at 7.15am.

Ferry:
7.50am Penguin S$37 1.5 hrs trip. Greeted by numerous touts at the jeti.

Hotel:
Turned left and walked straight to Holiday Karimun Hotel S$35. Approached by bellboy if want taxi to villa. Told him don't want to pay cukai to taxi driver,willing to pay Rp180,000 only. Guaranteed only Rp20,000 for the 2 way trip and asked him to arrange for taxi.

Villa:
Reached villa by taxi, first thing you see will be the taxi driver signalling to OKT,..guessed must be about the cukai. Went a few units and setter on villa 52 girl 90. Were asked for Rp230,000, but I told him already told taxi driver that I'll pay only 180,000, becos' the bellboy told the taxi abt the agreement, taxi driver agreed.

Cewek:
Very talkative, petite, not bad looking, typical malay looks, service nothing to shout about, have a 1 child 1 yr old, therefore "la'kopi".

Makan:
Lunch:
Room service Rp 28,000 for me, she only order Rp7,000.

Dinner:
The seafood next to the hotel, Rp 84,000. Didn't go anywhere after that.

Next day:
Tipped her and I had lunch before I set off back to Singaland.

Experience:
Quite a nice little town with nice built hotel. Lots of cewek to choose from at villa, not mentioning the karaoke and disco. Standard of cewek(6/10) is better than Tg Pinang(3/10). Food, selectively, it is cheap. Will go again.

Note:
Plan to go again this coming friday...........

simnon
29-09-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by kester
Singapore:

Note:

Surprised Sat 27th Sept still have room..heard a lot of malaysian brudders cheong Balai.
If you go this Sat, I may want to join you..

Cheers

kester
29-09-2003, 06:27 PM

threesome ?? when i booked no.90 at villa 52, another cewek actually approached me ask if i m interested in threesome...a bit short on confidence,i rejected the offer.

kester
29-09-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by simnon
Surprised Sat 27th Sept still have room..heard a lot of malaysian brudders cheong Balai.

Cheers

Will be going on 3rd Oct Fri by Penguin at 1700...join me if you can make it.

simnon
30-09-2003, 10:14 AM

Maybe some other time, just being told by my boss to overtime on Sat and Sun.

Happy bonking

variopilot
01-10-2003, 11:32 PM
Honestly bro, your request is not impossible, but also not easy to find. You can check with the OKTs there for the above information.
Try to check with the chinese OKTs as they are more honest then the malay OKTs.;)

yo bro batu, long time no see...interested to go balai on 11/10/2003 to 12/10/2003...pm me...

variopilot
01-10-2003, 11:34 PM

yo finding kakis to balai, i am going on the 11/10/2003 to 12/10/2003....interested pm me...

l3atu
02-10-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by variopilot
yo bro batu, long time no see...interested to go balai on 11/10/2003 to 12/10/2003...pm me...

Yo bro Variopilot, got find any good ceweks during your recent trip ? Me can't make it for this mth. Will be busy from now till Janurary as I have a lot of ongoing shipments. However, I will try to go in November. Will give you a call. :D

variopilot
03-10-2003, 07:15 AM
Singapore:
Arrived at Harbourfront at 7.15am.

Ferry:
7.50am Penguin S$37 1.5 hrs trip. Greeted by numerous touts at the jeti.

Hotel:
Turned left and walked straight to Holiday Karimun Hotel S$35. Approached by bellboy if want taxi to villa. Told him don't want to pay cukai to taxi driver,willing to pay Rp180,000 only. Guaranteed only Rp20,000 for the 2 way trip and asked him to arrange for taxi.

Villa:
Reached villa by taxi, first thing you see will be the taxi driver signalling to OKT,..guessed must be about the cukai. Went a few units and setter on villa 52 girl 90. Were asked for Rp230,000, but I told him already told taxi driver that I'll pay only 180,000, becos' the bellboy told the taxi abt the agreement, taxi driver agreed.

Cewek:
Very talkative, petite, not bad looking, typical malay looks, service nothing to shout about, have a 1 child 1 yr old, therefore "la'kopi".

Makan:
Lunch:
Room service Rp 28,000 for me, she only order Rp7,000.

Dinner:
The seafood next to the hotel, Rp 84,000. Didn't go anywhere after that.

Next day:
Tipped her and I had lunch before I set off back to Singaland.

Experience:
Quite a nice little town with nice built hotel. Lots of cewek to choose from at villa, not mentioning the karaoke and disco. Standard of cewek(6/10) is better than Tg Pinang(3/10). Food, selectively, it is cheap. Will go again.

Note:

i am planning to go again on 11/10/2003 to 12/10/2003..interested?

variopilot
03-10-2003, 07:19 AM
Yo bro Variopilot, got find any good ceweks during your recent trip ? Me can't make it for this mth. Will be busy from now till Janurary as I have a lot of ongoing shipments. However, I will try to go in November. Will give you a call. :D

yo bro batu, yes indeed, my friend's regular introduce a cewek from house 14 from villa, service i can say good, planning to visit her again before 25/10/2003, as the "fasting" month is coming before or after 25/10/2003.

variopilot
03-10-2003, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by simnon

Cheers

yo bro simnon, i am going on the 11/10/2003 to 12/10/2003, interested?

l3atu
03-10-2003, 07:43 AM
yo bro batu, yes indeed, my friend's regular introduce a cewek from house 14 from villa, service i can say good, planning to visit her again before 25/10/2003, as the "fasting" month is coming before or after 25/10/2003.

How come must before fasting mth ? During fasting mth cannot book gal in Balai ?:confused:

cheongkid
03-10-2003, 10:59 AM
yo finding kakis to balai, i am going on the 11/10/2003 to 12/10/2003....interested pm me...
hi bro variopilot, me interested in going leh. few years never stepped into that 'paradise' island liao. oredi PM u my contact.

variopilot
03-10-2003, 01:20 PM
hi bro variopilot, me interested in going leh. few years never stepped into that 'paradise' island liao. oredi PM u my contact.

yo bro cheongkid, i already sms you my number, in balai i normally stay in budget hotel like 21st century hotel, if you are interested in going on the said date pm me to confirm.

variopilot
03-10-2003, 01:22 PM
How come must before fasting mth ? During fasting mth cannot book gal in Balai ?:confused:

got gals, not much choice heard from my friend that he went in last year "fasting" month, quite restricted that is what i heard from him.

l3atu
03-10-2003, 01:53 PM
got gals, not much choice heard from my friend that he went in last year "fasting" month, quite restricted that is what i heard from him.

Aiyo....the only restrictions = you cannot smoke in public and you also cannot be use a driver to pick up the gals lar. I also went during last yr's fasting mth also no problem mah. ;)

DNAT
03-10-2003, 02:00 PM
Aiyo....the only restrictions = you cannot smoke in public and you also cannot be use a driver to pick up the gals lar. I also went during last yr's fasting mth also no problem mah. ;)
may be you got pay kopi $ to the local big shots .... ;)

l3atu
03-10-2003, 02:36 PM
may be you got pay kopi $ to the local big shots .... ;)

No need to pay kopi $ lar.......just see wat the other cheongsters do and follow = no problem. ;)

DNAT
03-10-2003, 03:11 PM
just see wat the other cheongsters do and follow = no problem. ;)
Copy cat :rolleyes:

l3atu
03-10-2003, 03:21 PM
Copy cat :rolleyes:

Copy cat also not easy mah........wait copy sarla how? :D

simnon
06-10-2003, 01:07 PM

Brudder variopilot
I am not able to join u on this trip, maybe some other time.

In the meantime, do enjoy yourself there..cheers

kinachi
06-10-2003, 01:31 PM

you variopilot
I interested to go on that day too.
can count me in?
pm you my contact.

variopilot
09-10-2003, 12:55 AM
yo bro cheongkid, bro simnon & bro kinachi,

trip : Tg Balai

date: 03/11/2003 - 04/11/2003

ferry: either gembria (0835am) or penguin (0750am) to be decided

hotel: Wisma 21st century (budget) - Price : S$24 per day, any suggestion feel free to suggest

bro simnon i will pm you my contact number,

bro cheongkid & bro kinachi, if confirm i will see you guys at WTC on 03/11/2003

cheers.

l3atu
09-10-2003, 07:56 AM
yo bro cheongkid, bro simnon & bro kinachi,

trip : Tg Balai

date: 03/11/2003 - 04/11/2003

ferry: either gembria (0835am) or penguin (0750am) to be decided

hotel: Wisma 21st century (budget) - Price : S$24 per day, any suggestion feel free to suggest

bro simnon i will pm you my contact number,

bro cheongkid & bro kinachi, if confirm i will see you guys at WTC on 03/11/2003

cheers.

Bro........you zhun bo ? 3rd November is Monday leh.............:rolleyes:

hng2000
09-10-2003, 04:51 PM
Brudder, do you have Gembira's or Phalcon's no. and schedule, thinking of going next week leh...

Thanks a lot...

SGD 1 == rupiah 4813

girls 250,000 rupiah x 2

tip 200,000 (four of us)

kester
09-10-2003, 07:48 PM

Hi brudder,
can pass me the cewek no.? Any special service? Can share?

variopilot
10-10-2003, 07:26 AM
Bro........you zhun bo ? 3rd November is Monday leh.............:rolleyes:

weekend very crowded, i am avoiding weekend crowds....

variopilot
10-10-2003, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by hng2000
Brudder, do you have Gembira's or Phalcon's no. and schedule, thinking of going next week leh...

Thanks a lot...

Gembira Telephone: 90292527

Mon to Fri & Sun : 0835am, 1225pm, 1540pm
Sat : 0835am, 1225pm, 1540pm, 1800pm

Ticket: S$27.00 - Two Way

Penguin : 62714866

Mon to Fri: 0750am, 1245pm, 1825pm

Sat, Sun, P. Holiday: 0750am, 0950am, 1245pm, 1500pm, 1825pm

Ticket : S$37.00 - Two Way

l3atu
10-10-2003, 07:44 AM
weekend very crowded, i am avoiding weekend crowds....

Like dat arh..........waste of leave leh...............:D

l3atu
10-10-2003, 07:48 AM
Hi brudder,

Bro, at Balai you chin chai find also can find a good cewek........wan any of your preferences, just ask the OKT introduce lor. But hor, dun go to the joints with malay OKTs, coz they are dishonest and you might not get wat they promised. ;)

hng2000
10-10-2003, 12:13 PM
Gembira Telephone: 90292527

Mon to Fri & Sun : 0835am, 1225pm, 1540pm
Sat : 0835am, 1225pm, 1540pm, 1800pm

Ticket: S$27.00 - Two Way

Penguin : 62714866

Mon to Fri: 0750am, 1245pm, 1825pm

Sat, Sun, P. Holiday: 0750am, 0950am, 1245pm, 1500pm, 1825pm

Ticket : S$37.00 - Two Way

Thanks brudder. Appreciate that.

bigmeloncraze
10-10-2003, 06:36 PM
Sorry to ask...but try to find past records but could not find any details about whereabout is this Tg Balai.... how to get there, etc.
Is it Bali ?

Thanks for advising this ignorant new samster.....

meatlover
10-10-2003, 09:39 PM
... at Balai you chin chai find also can find a good cewek ........

Sure boh :confused:

baby
11-10-2003, 12:51 AM
Bro, at Balai you chin chai find also can find a good cewek........wan any of your preferences, just ask the OKT introduce lor. But hor, dun go to the joints with malay OKTs, coz they are dishonest and you might not get wat they promised. ;)

Well well Batu since tht im have been busy u also been busy too huh.
Heh ok to all brothers i agreed with Batu most of the malay okt is not really good so its a update from me. Oh n by the way im unable to go for balai for a few mths mayb i will try n plan a group on dec with all those old kaki once i get back heh hope to c all of u of course lah those brother i cheong together b4. U know who im saying heh so enjoy brothers:D

variopilot
11-10-2003, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by bigmeloncraze
Sorry to ask...but try to find past records but could not find any details about whereabout is this Tg Balai.... how to get there, etc.
Is it Bali ?

Thanks for advising this ignorant new samster.....

well for your info, there is a map at WTC ferry terminal near to the penguin ticket counter, it will show you where is Tg balai, Tg batu, Batam, Tg Pinang etc...but i can ensure you that Tg Balai is definitely not in Bali...

anyway i am going on the 3/11 to 4/11 care to join me, i will be glad to show you around...

variopilot
11-10-2003, 01:20 AM
Hi brudder,

as agreed with bro batu and bro baby, avoid the malay OKT, best with the chinese OKT, at least there is arent any communication breakdown, tell them what you want, see what they can recommend to you...happy cheonging...

bigmeloncraze
13-10-2003, 01:27 AM
well for your info, there is a map at WTC ferry terminal near to the penguin ticket counter, it will show you where is Tg balai, Tg batu, Batam, Tg Pinang etc...but i can ensure you that Tg Balai is definitely not in Bali...

anyway i am going on the 3/11 to 4/11 care to join me, i will be glad to show you around...

Thanks a lot brother for your information & invitation to join you to Tg Balai.... It will be an honor for me to join you... will consider taking up your invitation.... Its difficult to plan my days as I travel very often.... Again, thank you.....

l3atu
13-10-2003, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by baby
Well well Batu since tht im have been busy u also been busy too huh.
Heh ok to all brothers i agreed with Batu most of the malay okt is not really good so its a update from me. Oh n by the way im unable to go for balai for a few mths mayb i will try n plan a group on dec with all those old kaki once i get back heh hope to c all of u of course lah those brother i cheong together b4. U know who im saying heh so enjoy brothers:D

CCB....when you comin back ? China fun bo ?:D

l3atu
13-10-2003, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by meatlover
Sure boh :confused:

Wanna go look see look see ?:D

DNAT
13-10-2003, 09:07 AM
Wanna go look see look see ?:D
got $ back guarantee .... ?

l3atu
13-10-2003, 09:14 AM
got $ back guarantee .... ?

Yup. But not from me..........from the OKTs. That's the good thing abt Balai. :D

DNAT
13-10-2003, 11:44 AM
Yup. But not from me..........from the OKTs. That's the good thing abt Balai. :D
wow! tiap tiap kali sudah makan cakap tak enak/elok, minta duit balik dari papi .... :D untung banyak

l3atu
13-10-2003, 12:14 PM
wow! tiap tiap kali sudah makan cakap tak enak/elok, minta duit balik dari papi .... :D untung banyak

Dun say you know me hor.........:o

DNAT
13-10-2003, 04:23 PM
Dun say you know me hor.........:o
saya beritau papi:"saya belajat ini dari kawan nama 13atu ..." :D

l3atu
13-10-2003, 04:52 PM
saya beritau papi:"saya belajat ini dari kawan nama 13atu ..." :D

TIU !:mad:

meatlover
13-10-2003, 06:20 PM
Wanna go look see look see ?

On ... Weekend no problem ... :D

meatlover
13-10-2003, 06:21 PM

Isn't it the same as BT as in paying ST for a replacement if you've bonked the girl, or one for one exchange if haven't bonk the girl ... :confused:

meatlover
13-10-2003, 06:23 PM
saya beritau papi:"saya belajat ini dari kawan nama 13atu ..."

Hahahaha :D

l3atu
14-10-2003, 08:03 AM
Isn't it the same as BT as in paying ST for a replacement if you've bonked the girl, or one for one exchange if haven't bonk the girl ... :confused:

The thing is, 90% gals in Balai got good attitude / service.........in Batam, think only 20% attitude / service can make it............:(

l3atu
14-10-2003, 08:05 AM
Hahahaha :D

:mad:

meatlover
14-10-2003, 08:12 AM
The thing is, 90% gals in Balai got good attitude / service.........in Batam, think only 20% attitude / service can make it............:(

How you know? Thought you never been to BT? ... Need you to show me the ropes in Balai/Batu/Tg P ...

l3atu
14-10-2003, 08:14 AM
How you know? Thought you never been to BT? ... Need you to show me the ropes in Balai/Batu/Tg P ...

Got lar.........less than 10 times.........but then hor, I go with kakis who show me the wrong ropes = hang myself...........next time we meet, I'll tell you wat happen........;)

Balai and Batu I can show you the ropes.......but Pinang you have to ask Ocean11......he's the lao jiao there. :D

meatlover
14-10-2003, 08:19 AM
Got lar.........less than 10 times.........but then hor, I go with kakis who show me the wrong ropes = hang myself...........next time we meet, I'll tell you wat happen........

So suay ar .... Your kakis lan jiao lang one ar ...

Balai and Batu I can show you the ropes.......but Pinang you have to ask Ocean11......he's the lao jiao there.

Absolutely, need your lao jiao expertise ... :D

l3atu
14-10-2003, 08:23 AM
So suay ar .... Your kakis lan jiao lang one ar ...

Long grandfather story..........:(

meatlover
14-10-2003, 08:28 AM
Long grandfather story..........:(

Gotta tell me about it when we meet up ... Got uncle story ... Not got grandfather story ...

l3atu
14-10-2003, 08:31 AM
Gotta tell me about it when we meet up ... Got uncle story ... Not got grandfather story ...

Next time we meet, will tell you. ;)

Happykiwi
15-10-2003, 11:16 AM
Hi all!

Newbie here looking for kakis to go cheong together in Balai, Batam, Batu, etc. Looking at around early December. Need your help and guidance as I've never done this before... hehehe!
Please email me:

[email protected]

Many thanks!

Happy Kiwi

Cuntalk
15-10-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Happykiwi
Hi all!

Newbie here looking for kakis to go cheong together in Balai, Batam, Batu, etc. Looking at around early December. Need your help and guidance as I've never done this before... hehehe!
Please email me:

[email protected]

Many thanks!

Happy Kiwi

bro 13atu...u not interested to recruit new members?:D

Batam Man
15-10-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Cuntalk

Think this one = uncle dept huh???:D

l3atu
15-10-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Cuntalk

I prefer to be newbie..........just follow ppl ard................too lazy to or-kui-nize.....:p

l3atu
15-10-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Batam Man
Think this one = uncle dept huh???:D

Should be ur dept lar....coz he got lim jiew leh.........:p

Happykiwi
15-10-2003, 05:58 PM
Ahem, excuse me, may I know who is the Recruitment Officer here please? :D
Wonder why everyone here is so shy huh?? :confused:

Batam Man
15-10-2003, 06:12 PM
Ahem, excuse me, may I know who is the Recruitment Officer here please?
Wonder why everyone here is so shy huh?? :confused:

Recruitment Officer, OrKuiNizer, Uncle, TCSS king, Super Siam Merlion Dancer, Silent Mob CO = DNAT = CONFIRMED:o

Cuntalk
15-10-2003, 09:10 PM
Recruitment Officer, OrKuiNizer, Uncle, TCSS king, Super Siam Merlion Dancer, Silent Mob CO = DNAT = CONFIRMED:o

wah din know Uncle got so many titles 1...:D

Happykiwi
16-10-2003, 05:39 AM

Wat? No nomination then voting mer?

Well, I guess DNAT is DAH MAN!!! :D Congratulations on your appointment lor. So, when are you going to blanja all the brothers? Hahaha!

Cuntalk
16-10-2003, 05:55 AM
Wat? No nomination then voting mer?

Well, I guess DNAT is DAH MAN!!! :D Congratulations on your appointment lor. So, when are you going to blanja all the brothers? Hahaha!

tues nite he blanja xio ark at bukit batok kopitiam liao...:p

l3atu
16-10-2003, 10:11 AM

Wow ! The title so long arh..............:eek:

Happykiwi
16-10-2003, 10:21 AM

We just call him Campa Officer okay-lah. "CO" for short. :D
Or how about Lap Sap Officer (LSO)....hahaha!
Wah, can put these letters after the name, make him like a VIP hor.

Batam Man
16-10-2003, 10:38 AM

You should see his medals awarded by all his FLs. When he go to the disco, he will proudly pinned them on his shirt to show off to other new FLs:D

Happykiwi
16-10-2003, 10:56 AM
You should see his medals awarded by all his FLs. When he go to the disco, he will proudly pinned them on his shirt to show off to other new FLs:D

Are you sure it is not a dog chain? :confused: ,,,hahaha!

l3atu
16-10-2003, 11:12 AM

Izzit ?! But hor, he told me that BatamMan got all the jiew labels (Tiger, Carlsberg, ABC, Blue label, Black label etc)pinned onto his shirt leh...............:p

botaki6
16-10-2003, 11:22 AM
Brudders,

Sorry to disturb your chit chat - but I would like to get an Info:

Had been twice to Holiday Karimun Hotel - but rooms were so so, bed was quite soft (not good for hard fark) and no cable TV for the after-hours.

Any hotel with better rooms and cableTV?

Thanks

meatlover
16-10-2003, 05:25 PM
Well, I guess DNAT is DAH MAN!!! Congratulations on your appointment lor. So, when are you going to blanja all the brothers? Hahaha!

:rolleyes:

meatlover
16-10-2003, 05:27 PM
You should see his medals awarded by all his FLs. When he go to the disco, he will proudly pinned them on his shirt to show off to other new FLs

Hanor ... Upon seeing him ... The FLs fall-in for parade in split second ...

meatlover
16-10-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by botaki6
Brudders,

Had been twice to Holiday Karimun Hotel - but rooms were so so, bed was quite soft (not good for hard fark) and no cable TV for the after-hours.

Thanks

Never hear of it before ... Where is it located (don't tell me its in Nagoya cos I also know that!!!). Is it a wisma?? :confused:

cheongkid
18-10-2003, 06:55 PM
Never hear of it before ... Where is it located (don't tell me its in Nagoya cos I also know that!!!). Is it a wisma?? :confused:
Bro ML, I think you got mixed-up. Holiday Karimun is in Balai beside the ferry terminal, not Batam.

baby
18-10-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by botaki6
Brudders,

Thanks

Well if u talking about balai u can try padimas is good or u can try rasa sayang or palapa this 3 i can say is a good hotel

baby
18-10-2003, 11:37 PM
CCB....when you comin back ? China fun bo ?:D

Fun my foot i got a big fight with my boss they r asking me to next year jan so i tell them to fly kite i may b coming back by nov i think

l3atu
19-10-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by baby
Fun my foot i got a big fight with my boss they r asking me to next year jan so i tell them to fly kite i may b coming back by nov i think

Punch him in the face.......then he'll ask you to cum back tomolo........no need to wait for Nov..................:D

meatlover
19-10-2003, 02:19 PM
Bro ML, I think you got mixed-up. Holiday Karimun is in Balai beside the ferry terminal, not Batam.

Paiseh Paiseh ... Got it all mixed up ...

DNAT
20-10-2003, 08:59 AM
Just becos I went silent mob numerous times but din jio you, so you sabo me huh? :mad:

DNAT
20-10-2003, 09:04 AM
Ki lan lah .... how could you miss the most important title:

Batam Tiny Cat FL Hunter :)

DNAT
20-10-2003, 09:07 AM
NB CCB .... lim peh off line a few days you come here and ganggu ... next time I gotto chain you up within the cage :o

DNAT
20-10-2003, 09:11 AM
Are you sure it is not a dog chain? :confused: ,,,hahaha!
Hoi!
On 15-10-2003, you self-claimed a new bie
On 16-10-2003, you try to be funny .....

Advice: dun ya ya papaya ok :o

Batam Man
20-10-2003, 12:31 PM
Just becos I went silent mob numerous times but din jio you, so you sabo me huh? :mad:

Did we all went to school of Robin Hoot?:p

Happykiwi
20-10-2003, 12:39 PM
Hoi!

Grandmaster, me newbie don't know anything. Sorry lor. Next time I treat you lim bi jiew. Please, do you think I can come cheong with your brothers next time?:(

Batam Man
20-10-2003, 12:48 PM
Hoi!

Then can song song water melon anot?:p

DNAT
20-10-2003, 12:48 PM
Did we all went to school of Robin Hoot?:p
Yiu went to the wrong school .... school of Lamb Par Hoot - hehehe

DNAT
20-10-2003, 12:53 PM
Grandmaster, me newbie don't know anything. Sorry lor. Next time I treat you lim bi jiew. Please, do you think I can come cheong with your brothers next time?:(
very sorry bro, bro Meatlover and me prefer to cheong alone. On the contrary, Mr Batam Man welcomes many kakis to cheong with him ... kindly PM your HP contact to him and he would be ready to cheong with you ....
:)

DNAT
20-10-2003, 12:54 PM
Then can song song water melon anot?:p
song song = kau ju long ... :rolleyes:

Batam Man
20-10-2003, 02:26 PM
song song = kau ju long ... :rolleyes:

You said papaya I must something matching also mah, so = water melon lor....:o

Batam Man
20-10-2003, 02:28 PM
very sorry bro, bro Meatlover and me prefer to cheong alone. On the contrary, Mr Batam Man welcomes many kakis to cheong with him ... kindly PM your HP contact to him and he would be ready to cheong with you ....

KNN now you promoted to class 1 robin hoot liao huh?!!:mad:

DNAT
20-10-2003, 03:57 PM
KNN now you promoted to class 1 robin hoot liao huh?!!:mad:
I from robin hoot school; you from lamb par hoot school.
dats the difference .... :) my arrow sharper than yours

meatlover
20-10-2003, 06:14 PM

Batam Tiny Cat FL Hunter

Forget one more: Official Translator ... :D

meatlover
20-10-2003, 06:16 PM
Just becos I went silent mob numerous times but din jio you, so you sabo me huh?

I know why you didn't jio BT man liao ... You scare merlion ... :D

meatlover
20-10-2003, 06:17 PM
NB CCB .... lim peh off line a few days you come here and ganggu ... next time I gotto chain you up within the cage

Wah ... Now you got cage fetish ar ... :D

meatlover
20-10-2003, 06:18 PM
Hoi!

Advice: dun ya ya papaya ok

No problem lah ... The most I BBQ the papaya ... :D

meatlover
20-10-2003, 06:19 PM
Did we all went to school of Robin Hoot?

Thought you all went to the ti ko uni ... :D

meatlover
20-10-2003, 06:20 PM
Grandmaster, me newbie don't know anything. Sorry lor. Next time I treat you lim bi jiew. Please, do you think I can come cheong with your brothers next time?

Simi lim bi jiew ... Mai hai him merlion then he midnite inactive liaoz ... :D

meatlover
20-10-2003, 06:21 PM

Wei wei wei ... Mai anyhow quote my name hor ... :mad:

Cuntalk
21-10-2003, 12:36 AM

Batam Tiny Cat FL Hunter :)

haha another title for u...Mr BJ (Bo Jio) :p

Batam Man
21-10-2003, 12:52 AM
Forget one more: Official Translator ... :D

He translator?
Translate what to what?
Teochew to English?
If you are talking about his bahasah, he's only slightly better then yours nia lah...:rolleyes:

thickface
21-10-2003, 01:20 AM
I from robin hoot school; you from lamb par hoot school.
dats the difference .... :) my arrow sharper than yours

yo bro dnat, how's the gng boy?
planning a silent mob this weekend to balai, my first time

any advice? ie hotel, cewek, price, very much appreciated..

cheers

variopilot
21-10-2003, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by thickface

cheers

yo bro thickface, this weekend, is the start of the "fasting" month

Happykiwi
21-10-2003, 07:34 AM

Cool bananas, mate! The kiwi will find his way around...:cool:

DNAT
21-10-2003, 09:15 AM
I know why you didn't jio BT man liao ... You scare merlion ...
CCB! next time if we happen to meet BM in BT, I will make sure you become the dancing merlion :mad:.... along the street :D

DNAT
21-10-2003, 09:27 AM
Wei wei wei ... Mai anyhow quote my name hor ... :mad:
I said you prefer to cheong alone ... isn't that correct?

DNAT
21-10-2003, 09:30 AM

cheers
sorry bro thick face:
never been to Balai before :(

DNAT
21-10-2003, 09:35 AM
He translator?
Translate what to what?
Teochew to English?
If you are talking about his bahasah, he's only slightly better then yours nia lah...:rolleyes:
slightly better than meatlover nia huh ? ok lor ...... :o

meatlover
21-10-2003, 02:53 PM
He translator?
Translate what to what?
Teochew to English?
If you are talking about his bahasah, he's only slightly better then yours nia lah...

Better than me good enuff liaoz ... :D

meatlover
21-10-2003, 02:54 PM

cheers

Didn't know uncle DNAT is familiar with Balai :confused:

meatlover
21-10-2003, 02:55 PM
CCB! next time if we happen to meet BM in BT, I will make sure you become the dancing merlion :mad:.... along the street

No problem if the jiew is on you :D

meatlover
21-10-2003, 02:55 PM
I said you prefer to cheong alone ... isn't that correct?

:rolleyes:

meatlover
21-10-2003, 02:56 PM
slightly better than meatlover nia huh ? ok lor ......

Wahlau ... If slightly better than mine means quite CMI leh ... hehe :D

thickface
21-10-2003, 06:01 PM
sorry bro thick face:
never been to Balai before :(

no worries bro dnat

cheers

DNAT
22-10-2003, 01:58 PM
Didn't know uncle DNAT is familiar with Balai :confused:
if not sure about Balai, can ask bro 13atu mah .... :p

DNAT
22-10-2003, 02:00 PM
No problem if the jiew is on you :D
jadi :) (means happen, ok, can)

DNAT
22-10-2003, 02:03 PM
no worries bro dnat

cheers
pai seh .... very most after the fasting month when I go silent mob and you happen to be in Batam, then we go Nagoya F C for dinner :)

Enjoy!

meatlover
22-10-2003, 07:29 PM
jadi (means happen, ok, can)

When When When :D

C4 (Bomb)
23-10-2003, 01:55 AM
Hi bro!
i cum frm mars, next week friday (31/10/03) i n 1 of the bro in "LSBS" will b going to Balai so need some1 to lead the place...
called bro cuntalk but he is out of town will b back 1-2 weeks so he cant lead us...do any bro here can lead us???

MrDevil
23-10-2003, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by C4 (Bomb)
Hi bro!
i cum frm mars, next week friday (31/10/03) i n 1 of the bro in "LSBS" will b going to Balai so need some1 to lead the place...
called bro cuntalk but he is out of town will b back 1-2 weeks so he cant lead us...do any bro here can lead us???

i think u better explain to Riau bros here what is "LSBS", it dont exist on dictionary yet.

meatlover
23-10-2003, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by C4 (Bomb)
... "LSBS" ...

??? Apa ini ??? :confused:

l3atu
23-10-2003, 07:36 AM
if not sure about Balai, can ask bro 13atu mah .... :p

Me not very informative...........coz me very blur 1.........skarli give wrong information..........:p

DNAT
23-10-2003, 09:17 AM
Me not very informative...........coz me very blur 1.........skarli give wrong information..........:p
agree .... sekali go to the wrong KTV room and wanna sit with ah pek (while ah pek raba raba till song song then think "who the fuck is this fella? anti-wise?) .... hahaha :D

1st chak of the day .....

DNAT
23-10-2003, 09:19 AM
??? Apa ini ??? :confused:
Lau Sai Buay Stop ..... hahaha

Guess its: La Sub Bar Sg

l3atu
23-10-2003, 10:41 AM
agree .... sekali go to the wrong KTV room and wanna sit with ah pek (while ah pek raba raba till song song then think "who the fuck is this fella? anti-wise?) .... hahaha :D

1st chak of the day .....

That day I not blur lar.......I saw the ah-pek's charbo very swee so I go in to have a closer look mah..........:p

thickface
23-10-2003, 04:33 PM
pai seh .... very most after the fasting month when I go silent mob and you happen to be in Batam, then we go Nagoya F C for dinner :)

Enjoy!

great.. :cool:

meatlover
23-10-2003, 06:24 PM
pai seh .... very most after the fasting month when I go silent mob and you happen to be in Batam, then we go Nagoya F C for dinner

Enjoy!

Uncle ... You go all the way to NFC in BT to break fast ar :D

C4 (Bomb)
24-10-2003, 10:51 PM
??? Apa ini ???

ohhh that stand for (L)ar (S)up (B)roS in JB thread (Sorry that u all dont know) :)
by the way i & 1 friz will b going there on 29th or 30th of Oct 2003 to cheong there any bros can lead the way??? this is my 2rd time there,dont know where to go..

C4 (Bomb)
24-10-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by MrDevil
i think u better explain to Riau bros here what is "LSBS", it dont exist on dictionary yet.

devil or can u bring us there???

bbsam
25-10-2003, 10:09 PM
Decided to have a short adventure over the long week end. However seems like choices are limited due to fasting period.

Ignored most of the touts and went straight to Hotel Karimun. Though it is just beside the immigration, it appears that not many people goes there (at least for my full-ferry of ppl).

Got a girl from Alya Cino Pub Disco, however selection was unfortunately limited for that day. Performance of girl was satisfactory only. So following are just additional info which may be useful for first timers like me.

In Hotel Karimum, I consistently got phone calls and knocks on doors asking "ai char bor mai". Seems that most of the Chinese and Ceweks can speak Hokkien. As already had cewek in room, did not ask for more details. If you stay along your corridor, you will probably get to see a couple of girls hanging outside.

Also do prepare your own rubbers. There is a provision shop just opposite H Karimun (different exit from Immigration).

At 1030pm, visited a karaoke (something 99), but no visible action there, except there is some number guessing game in play (all ktvs and discos seems to have such a thing). I think 20K bet to win 500K.

After which, my driver showed me a few massage joints, they probably provide special services. But quite jia lat, all the char bohs looks cannot make it.

Also another favourite nite spot is disco. Gers seems to like the place, and my driver told me, many take pills to enhance the experience. And these can be opportunities to get a highly "high" girl. But the activity can last till min. 3am in the morning before heading back to hotel.... so decided to give it a skip.

Next morning, decided to return (do note Indon +1 time diff). For H Karimun, it is some how "behind" ferry terminal entrance. You can get your return ticket changed at the ticket booth (out of immigration, turn right and exit the ferry terminal compound). Need to pay 5000rp exit insurance at the ticket booth. Then you need to get back in the ferry terminal compound. Kena charged 5000rp to get pass the guards (hiaks!!!, you can probably take a detour to H Karimun other entrance, and into the ferry terminal compound)

The exit immigration is just next to the entry immigration. It is together with a canteen. It is labelled International immigration.

simnon
26-10-2003, 11:08 AM
Brudder

Thanks for the handy guide

Originally posted by bbsam
Decided to have a short adventure over the long week end. However seems like choices are limited due to fasting period.

Ignored most of the touts and went straight to Hotel Karimun. Though it is just beside the immigration, it appears that not many people goes there (at least for my full-ferry of ppl).

Got a girl from Alya Cino Pub Disco, however selection was unfortunately limited for that day. Performance of girl was satisfactory only. So following are just additional info which may be useful for first timers like me.

In Hotel Karimum, I consistently got phone calls and knocks on doors asking "ai char bor mai". Seems that most of the Chinese and Ceweks can speak Hokkien. As already had cewek in room, did not ask for more details. If you stay along your corridor, you will probably get to see a couple of girls hanging outside.

Also do prepare your own rubbers. There is a provision shop just opposite H Karimun (different exit from Immigration).

At 1030pm, visited a karaoke (something 99), but no visible action there, except there is some number guessing game in play (all ktvs and discos seems to have such a thing). I think 20K bet to win 500K.

After which, my driver showed me a few massage joints, they probably provide special services. But quite jia lat, all the char bohs looks cannot make it.

Also another favourite nite spot is disco. Gers seems to like the place, and my driver told me, many take pills to enhance the experience. And these can be opportunities to get a highly "high" girl. But the activity can last till min. 3am in the morning before heading back to hotel.... so decided to give it a skip.

Next morning, decided to return (do note Indon +1 time diff). For H Karimun, it is some how "behind" ferry terminal entrance. You can get your return ticket changed at the ticket booth (out of immigration, turn right and exit the ferry terminal compound). Need to pay 5000rp exit insurance at the ticket booth. Then you need to get back in the ferry terminal compound. Kena charged 5000rp to get pass the guards (hiaks!!!, you can probably take a detour to H Karimun other entrance, and into the ferry terminal compound)

The exit immigration is just next to the entry immigration. It is together with a canteen. It is labelled International immigration.

logiteck
18-11-2003, 06:59 PM
I m going to balai for my 1st trip.
1)Coming out of the ferry terminal i walk left or right to Padi mas?
Is it within walknig distance?
2) where is wisma wiko hotel ?
3) what is ojek?
4) any1 got local friendly balai diver contact to share?
pls pm me thxs u all samsters

bbsam
28-11-2003, 12:55 AM
One of the contact I got,

Name: Kho Hok Siu
Mobile: +62 812 709 1078
Language: Hokkien

maxus
26-12-2003, 02:55 AM
That day I not blur lar.......I saw the ah-pek's charbo very swee so I go in to have a closer look mah..........:p

I agree with u. I always see those Ah-Pek's Charbo very swee leh.. Don't know how come all these Ah-Pek's Lobang so good one.. Like that also can get so Chio Cewek... Must be they got more $$$ then us young chongsters

hng2000
26-12-2003, 04:17 PM
It's more than 365 days never cheong Balai liao, donno my regular cewek still there not? And those contact still valid not? Hmm... must re-start again...

Any brudder got good cewek or which house # to recommend?

Thanks & Happy New Year...

Cheers.

Montbank
27-12-2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by maxus
I agree with u. I always see those Ah-Pek's Charbo very swee leh.. Don't know how come all these Ah-Pek's Lobang so good one.. Like that also can get so Chio Cewek... Must be they got more $$$ then us young chongsters

Ai yah, I think it's always like that.. The grass is always greener on the other side. But then the point is to go early when you visit the villa, so you can pick the more swee ceweks... heh

meatlover
27-12-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Montbank
Ai yah, I think it's always like that.. The grass is always greener on the other side. But then the point is to go early when you visit the villa, so you can pick the more swee ceweks... heh

But ultimately still depend on chemistry ... No matter how swee but no chemistry also sian liaoz ...

Montbank
27-12-2003, 07:58 PM
But ultimately still depend on chemistry ... No matter how swee but no chemistry also sian liaoz ...

hahah bring me back to the topic of the swee swee cewek I took over there, almost thought she was chinese except she can't speak even a tiny bit of chinese.. super chu patternz plus no chemistry, only thing good is bonking a chio chio cewek.. but also sianz..

meatlover
27-12-2003, 11:24 PM
hahah bring me back to the topic of the swee swee cewek I took over there, almost thought she was chinese except she can't speak even a tiny bit of chinese.. super chu patternz plus no chemistry, only thing good is bonking a chio chio cewek.. but also sianz..

Actually the swee swee one you choose ... From far beh pai ... But close-up a bit not as good cos face flat except for her nose ... Furthermore quite dao when me and ABK were TCSSing with you ... Like what I said before ... Almost impossible to find PURE CHINESE from joints ... Cos most kanna bao or FL or attached/married or CMI ... And furthermore in Indonesia context ... The chinese looked down upon the local malays thats why you seldom see these 2 races mingle together ... Thats one of the main reason why PURE CHINESE won't work from joints cos its degrading to them to let hundreds of ti-ko-peks bio-ing them right in the open and bargaining price ... Pure Indo chinese will try not to associate themselves with local malays ... And also the so called "Chinese" in joints ... Dunno mix here mix there until how jialat then pop out one lah ... Some are actually pure malays but happened to have fairer complexion <=== Cheong goods ...

Indeed ... Cheonging also comes in phases (me for one) ...

Just started to cheong
- Must be chio
- Must have good figure
- Dunno anything about service cos dunno how to benchmark

Starting to get seasoned liao
- Service must be good
- Looks and figure secondary (of cos not CMI one lah)

Seasoned Cheonging liao
- Must have chemistry
- Must have good attitude
- Service must be good

Very seasoned cheonging liao
- Must be chio
- Must have good figure
- Must have chemistry
- Service must be good
... Actually quite difficult to have all these in one package ...

Too seasoned liao
... Must try those high difficulty ones ...
- Those with attitude
- Loose cannon
- Those who like to chu pattern / stunt (not bonking pattern and stunt hor)
- Those who're known to give lousy service
... Cos challenging to tame these type mah ...

Montbank
28-12-2003, 08:22 AM
Actually the swee swee one you choose ... From far beh pai ... But close-up a bit not as good cos face flat except for her nose ... Furthermore quite dao when me and ABK were TCSSing with you ... Like what I said before ... Almost impossible to find PURE CHINESE from joints ... Cos most kanna bao or FL or attached/married or CMI ... And furthermore in Indonesia context ... The chinese looked down upon the local malays thats why you seldom see these 2 races mingle together ... Thats one of the main reason why PURE CHINESE won't work from joints cos its degrading to them to let hundreds of ti-ko-peks bio-ing them right in the open and bargaining price ... Pure Indo chinese will try not to associate themselves with local malays ... And also the so called "Chinese" in joints ... Dunno mix here mix there until how jialat then pop out one lah ... Some are actually pure malays but happened to have fairer complexion <=== Cheong goods ...

Indeed ... Cheonging also comes in phases (me for one) ...

Just started to cheong
- Must be chio
- Must have good figure
- Dunno anything about service cos dunno how to benchmark

Starting to get seasoned liao
- Service must be good

Seasoned Cheonging liao
- Must have chemistry
- Service must be good

Very seasoned cheonging liao
- Must be chio
- Must have good figure
- Must have chemistry
- Service must be good
... Actually quite difficult to have all these in one package ...

Too seasoned liao
... Must try those high difficulty ones ...
- Those with attitude
- Loose cannon
- Those who like to chu pattern / stunt (not bonking pattern and stunt hor)
- Those who're known to give lousy service
... Cos challenging to tame these type mah ...

Please lah, some Chinese are NOT even chinese, just that they know Hokkien and is A LITTLE fair then they can pass them off as chinese. Most of these "Chinese" are pure Malay even.. but just that they are not VERY tanned and can speak Hokkien that they are able to pass off as Chinese. Note that these usually come with a price ( their ability to speak Hokkien ) which in BL would be 50k to 80k more. heheh

That swee swee one actually look quite nice loh, dunno lah, slutty chinese look, and swee one at that.. a bit like Lai Yi Ling patternz, not entirely though.. kekekek body is superb too, but.. too bad usually these don't come in a package.

You kns, trying to say I am too seasoned liaoz so having a loose cannon now is it ? kaoz.. I just too scared of the "Attitude must be good" specification.. why leh ? Cuz that one will gradually change into KC factor which is bad.. now my loose cannon also start to have KC factor liaoz.. which is starting to look bad also, but the thing is, got chemistry still ;) heheheheh

meatlover
28-12-2003, 10:47 AM
You kns, trying to say I am too seasoned liaoz so having a loose cannon now is it ? kaoz.. I just too scared of the "Attitude must be good" specification.. why leh ? Cuz that one will gradually change into KC factor which is bad.. now my loose cannon also start to have KC factor liaoz.. which is starting to look bad also, but the thing is, got chemistry still heheheheh

So when going to kawin? :confused: :D

Spanker
28-12-2003, 04:15 PM
I get the impression that ceweks are available during the daytime in discotheques.Is this correct?
At night,I only saw a few freelancers in the discotheques.Has anyone tried them? How do they compare with Villa girls,in terms of performance and prices?

Montbank
28-12-2003, 07:50 PM
So when going to kawin? :confused: :D

hahaha mai siao leh... won't happen one.. hahah

Montbank
28-12-2003, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Spanker
I get the impression that ceweks are available during the daytime in discotheques.Is this correct?
At night,I only saw a few freelancers in the discotheques.Has anyone tried them? How do they compare with Villa girls,in terms of performance and prices?

Disco, well, at night I heard even the villa ceweks will be at the disco, if they have no bookings.. and booking fee is still the same.. heh

and besides, at the disco, I see VERY few FLs loh, I think they are almost non-existant over there..

In the day, the ceweks are from villas, and some in KTVs before reaching villa.. that's all I guess.. unless you have more kang tao to share.. ;)

meatlover
28-12-2003, 10:50 PM
hahaha mai siao leh... won't happen one.. hahah

Ya hor ... Only l3atu's one will happen ... :D

l3atu
29-12-2003, 07:48 AM

No chemistry but got 'physics' also can mah..............:p

l3atu
29-12-2003, 07:51 AM
Ya hor ... Only l3atu's one will happen ... :D

CCB.......tok abt me when I'm not ard.........:mad:

meatlover
29-12-2003, 05:11 PM
No chemistry but got 'KQ' also can mah..............:p

Absolutely ... :D

meatlover
29-12-2003, 05:14 PM
CCB.......tok abt me when I'm not ard.........:mad:

Where got wor ... At the time of my post you already in SG ... :rolleyes:

maxus
29-12-2003, 10:35 PM

Well. I got go early leh.. U can ask 13atu, I was there damn early, but still find the Ah-Pek Charbo damn swee.. I was at Bravo leh, got 2 Ah-Pek which we saw, wah lan leh, I think u see liao, U don't make that Cewek a life time regular leh..

The Cewek dance better then the 3 dancer on the stage leh! Some more the Ah-Pek is like 50yr old type and cannot dance.. Also get Bagus Cewek leh!!!!

maxus
29-12-2003, 10:38 PM

Well. I think me most of the time go there Bong, no Chemistry leh.. Coz cannot talk Behasa leh.... I think the benefit is like what u say, bong Chio Cewek can liao leh...

l3atu
30-12-2003, 07:50 AM
Well. I got go early leh.. U can ask 13atu, I was there damn early, but still find the Ah-Pek Charbo damn swee.. I was at Bravo leh, got 2 Ah-Pek which we saw, wah lan leh, I think u see liao, U don't make that Cewek a life time regular leh..

The Cewek dance better then the 3 dancer on the stage leh! Some more the Ah-Pek is like 50yr old type and cannot dance.. Also get Bagus Cewek leh!!!!

Dun forget, you went during the festive season.................if you go on Mon or Tue, sure got lots of swee char bos for you to choose. ;)

l3atu
30-12-2003, 07:52 AM
Well. I think me most of the time go there Bong, no Chemistry leh.. Coz cannot talk Behasa leh.... I think the benefit is like what u say, bong Chio Cewek can liao leh...

Dun know how to speak bahasa, you can learn mah...........just make sure you got a regular cewek so every trip can get her to teach you something new mah...........:p

Montbank
30-12-2003, 12:35 PM

wah lau, you think my Bahasa is good meh ? Shitty also mah, but learn as you bonk loh ;) hahahah sure can slowly slowly pick up one mah...

Montbank
30-12-2003, 12:37 PM

One quote from a seasoned cheongster who frequent Balai recently :

"Wah lau, under this type of lights har, every cewek also look buey pai leh. Wah how come this one also so chio ? That one also not bad ?!? "

Another thing is, it's always like that.. sure you see another one better one cuz your one you bonk liaoz mah, you haven't bonk the other one, confirm you will think that way. ;)

l3atu
30-12-2003, 12:54 PM
wah lau, you think my Bahasa is good meh ? Shitty also mah, but learn as you bonk loh ;) hahahah sure can slowly slowly pick up one mah...

Thought when you bonking, you can only only hear the 'ohhhs' and 'ahhhhhs' of the ceweks ? That one need to learn meh ?

l3atu
30-12-2003, 12:55 PM

"Wah lau, under this type of lights har, every cewek also look buey pai leh. Wah how come this one also so chio ? That one also not bad ?!? "

Another thing is, it's always like that.. sure you see another one better one cuz your one you bonk liaoz mah, you haven't bonk the other one, confirm you will think that way. ;)

Very true ! :D

meatlover
12-01-2004, 08:17 AM

If you lenghten your stay there and go more often ... Your Behasa will inprove by leaps and bounds ... MB and myself are a good example ...

Actually the more chio the cewek the more problems cos changes are she has a high hit rateand might not give a damn about retaining customer thus might lead to sub-par service and attitude ...

meatlover
12-01-2004, 08:20 AM
Dun know how to speak bahasa, you can learn mah...........just make sure you got a regular cewek so every trip can get her to teach you something new mah...........

Then after that become KQ right? :D

meatlover
12-01-2004, 08:22 AM

The alcohol and poor disco lightings doing its work :D

Another thing is, it's always like that.. sure you see another one better one cuz your one you bonk liaoz mah, you haven't bonk the other one, confirm you will think that way.

Indeed ... Already peel the banana skin and eaten a few bites then sian liao ... Wanna peel a new skin ...

meatlover
12-01-2004, 08:25 AM
Thought when you bonking, you can only only hear the 'ohhhs' and 'ahhhhhs' of the ceweks ? That one need to learn meh ?

The cewek will say: "Sayang, saya sekarang tak boleh tahan ... Saya mau konket" ... Like that learn lor ... :D

l3atu
12-01-2004, 09:39 AM

Actually the more chio the cewek the more problems cos changes are she has a high hit rateand might not give a damn about retaining customer thus might lead to sub-par service and attitude ...
thats y the ceweks I booked are always those dish-washer, road-sweeper, toilet cleaner etc.......

l3atu
12-01-2004, 09:45 AM
The cewek will say: "Sayang, saya sekarang tak boleh tahan ... Saya mau konket" ... Like that learn lor ... :D

But hor, dun suay suay kena those that say : "cepat lar..........sudah masuk tak ?" "Aiyoh, apa pasal lu konket maciam ah-pek ?" "Banyak lama !!!"

DNAT
12-01-2004, 10:01 AM
Already peel the banana skin and eaten a few bites then sian liao ... Wanna peel a new skin ...
this one sounds familiar leh .... :rolleyes:

DNAT
12-01-2004, 10:06 AM
Dun know how to speak bahasa, you can learn mah you got improve bo? the other KPOs said you 'rindu' oso tak faham leh .... :(

DNAT
12-01-2004, 10:08 AM
But hor, dun suay suay kena those that say : "cepat lar..........sudah masuk tak ?" "Aiyoh, apa pasal lu konket maciam ah-pek ?" "Banyak lama !!!"

knn! ah pek mana ada konket 1? mereka fingering aja? :D

l3atu
12-01-2004, 10:09 AM
you got improve bo? the other KPOs said you 'rindu' oso tak faham leh .... :(

Me improve a lot liao lor.........'Rindu' I tak faham becoz my previous cewek in Tg.Batu always use 'ingat' = almost the same meaning..............:p

DNAT
12-01-2004, 10:10 AM
just make sure you got a regular cewek so every trip can get her to teach you something new mah...........:p
ask your regular how to find NEW cewek ? :D

DNAT
12-01-2004, 10:11 AM
Me improve a lot liao lor.........'Rindu' I tak faham becoz my previous cewek in Tg.Batu always use 'ingat' = almost the same meaning..............:p
Ingkat = remember
lupa = forget
rindu = miss / treasure (a person)
;)

l3atu
12-01-2004, 10:13 AM
knn! ah pek mana ada konket 1? mereka fingering aja? :D

My cewek told me that many ceweks dun like ah-peks to finger them coz of the long fingernails that ah-peks like to keep. So on some occasions, they get the ah-peks to wear caps on their fingers before allowing them to penetrate their CBs........:D

l3atu
12-01-2004, 10:16 AM
Ingkat = remember
lupa = forget
rindu = miss / treasure (a person)
;)

icic.........thanks. My Bahasa still half-fark.........:p

DNAT
12-01-2004, 10:17 AM
My cewek told me that many ceweks dun like ah-peks to finger them coz of the long fingernails that ah-peks like to keep. So on some occasions, they get the ah-peks to wear caps on their fingers before allowing them to penetrate their CBs........:D
wow! like dat I must bring a box of surgical gloves to BL (when I retire) .... :D

wei, peel 'see-hum' must get ready a bowl of lime-water hor ...

l3atu
12-01-2004, 10:18 AM

Can try to ask.......but she'll 'potong' my dick b4 she tell me................:o

l3atu
12-01-2004, 10:20 AM
wow! like dat I must bring a box of surgical gloves to BL (when I retire) .... :D

Ouch.............:p

DNAT
12-01-2004, 10:20 AM
icic.........thanks. My Bahasa still half-fark.........:p
nvm lah, as long in bed got full-fark = ok :D

DNAT
12-01-2004, 10:22 AM
Can try to ask.......but she'll 'potong' my dick b4 she tell me................:o
trust me, she wont kill the golden-goose (you) 1 lah :o

l3atu
12-01-2004, 10:23 AM
nvm lah, as long in bed got full-fark = ok :D

:rolleyes: <======== ML's Style

l3atu
12-01-2004, 10:25 AM

Ya...............she'll just make sure the goose cannot lay any more eggs................:p

DNAT
12-01-2004, 10:28 AM
:rolleyes: <======== ML's Style
where the fark is he? MIA liao huh? or SM to BT?

l3atu
12-01-2004, 11:03 AM
where the fark is he? MIA liao huh? or SM to BT?

Think he's on MC today..........:D

DNAT
12-01-2004, 11:26 AM
Think he's on MC today..........:D
duno he got spread virus to me cos we tcss last nite :p

l3atu
12-01-2004, 11:56 AM

Tomolo TCSS session still on bo ? :D

DNAT
12-01-2004, 12:26 PM
Tomolo TCSS session still on bo ? :D
ON
- 7pm BV (usual spot)
- MB and I go meet one senior samster 1st (abt 1/2 hr) then we re-route to the tcss site.

l3atu
12-01-2004, 12:34 PM
ON
- 7pm BV (usual spot)
- MB and I go meet one senior samster 1st (abt 1/2 hr) then we re-route to the tcss site.

OK. See u tomolo ! ;)

DNAT
12-01-2004, 12:39 PM
OK. See u .... 2 tomatoes ! ;)
knn! call me and MB ang mo kios .... tmr then you know :mad:

l3atu
12-01-2004, 12:43 PM
knn! call me and MB ang mo kios .... tmr then you know :mad:

Fingers itchy again huh ? Long time nvr go look for those young and naive FLs in BT izzit ? :D

meatlover
12-01-2004, 02:45 PM

You ran outta hu-bi-kao issit :mad:

meatlover
12-01-2004, 02:46 PM

Better don't let uncle see it ... :D

meatlover
12-01-2004, 02:48 PM
you got improve bo? the other KPOs said you 'rindu' oso tak faham leh .... :(

Oei ... Decode KPO leh ...:confused:

meatlover
12-01-2004, 02:51 PM
Me improve a lot liao lor.........'Rindu' I tak faham becoz my previous cewek in Tg.Batu always use 'suami' = cos more KC ..............:p

Jadi

meatlover
12-01-2004, 02:53 PM

He did that liao mah

meatlover
12-01-2004, 02:57 PM
wow! like dat I must bring a box of surgical gloves to BL (when I retire) ....

Surgical gloves ... Fisting ar? :confused: :D

meatlover
12-01-2004, 03:00 PM

She'll then goreng it and keep it in the bao bei fang :D

DNAT
12-01-2004, 03:17 PM
duplicate

DNAT
12-01-2004, 03:19 PM
busy body .... K Po

DNAT
12-01-2004, 03:22 PM
bao bei fang = treasure chamber ? = her CB :confused:

DNAT
12-01-2004, 03:25 PM
Surgical gloves ... Fisting ar? :confused
fingering with 5 different fingers lah .... no need to change caps so often mah :o

l3atu
12-01-2004, 03:44 PM

Tiu...............:rolleyes:

l3atu
12-01-2004, 03:45 PM

KPO = Ko-Pi-O

DNAT
12-01-2004, 03:47 PM
KPO = Ko-Pi-O

Tiu :p

meatlover
12-01-2004, 03:49 PM

You never know ... My BT cewek A incident is a good example :(

meatlover
12-01-2004, 03:52 PM

Having fever caused by my inflamed throat cos drank too much the past few nights :(

meatlover
12-01-2004, 03:57 PM
fingering with 5 different fingers lah .... no need to change caps so often mah :o

Good idea :D

l3atu
12-01-2004, 04:05 PM
Good idea :D

Lets see you do dat on the next trip.........:D

meatlover
12-01-2004, 04:09 PM

Haven't reach APQ (Ah Pek Quality) yet wor ... :D

l3atu
12-01-2004, 04:14 PM
Haven't reach APQ (Ah Pek Quality) yet wor ... :D

Aiyoh !!! No need APQ lar...........you are now at PTQ (Pian Tai Quality) also can mah............:D

meatlover
12-01-2004, 04:19 PM
Aiyoh !!! No need APQ lar...........you are now at PTQ (Pian Tai Quality) also can mah............:D

PTQ ki lan ... Tiu ...:mad:

l3atu
12-01-2004, 04:24 PM
PTQ ki lan ... Tiu ...:mad:

Aiyah..........chin chai lar..........:D

DNAT
12-01-2004, 04:28 PM
You never know ... My BT cewek A incident is a good example :( you go book her, let me show you how to tame her .... if fail, the most you kena burn again nia mah .... jadi? ;)

DNAT
12-01-2004, 04:31 PM
nb, better buy cucumber at BL :rolleyes:
after usage, still can makan the 'ti-boon' with satay .... hahaha

meatlover
12-01-2004, 04:35 PM
you go book her, let me show you how to tame her .... if fail, the most you kena burn again nia mah .... jadi? ;)

Bu yao arrrrrr

DNAT
12-01-2004, 04:47 PM
Bu yao arrrrrr
with me around, no need to scare lah :)

l3atu
13-01-2004, 07:37 AM
nb, better buy cucumber at BL :rolleyes:
after usage, still can makan the 'ti-boon' with satay .... hahaha

Yucks..........who would wan to makan the 'ti-boon' ? :eek:

DNAT
13-01-2004, 09:32 AM
Yucks..........who would wan to makan the 'ti-boon' ? :eek:
thought you ate half of the 60 satays bought by ML at the last trip, so I reserve the 'ti-boon' to let you 'cool' your stomach ;)

l3atu
13-01-2004, 09:52 AM
thought you ate half of the 60 satays bought by ML at the last trip, so I reserve the 'ti-boon' to let you 'cool' your stomach ;)

All dun wan to eat mah..........so end up I got to gobble up half of the lousy satays..........:(

DNAT
13-01-2004, 10:08 AM
All dun wan to eat mah..........so end up I got to gobble up half of the lousy satays..........:(
nb! you kena bully again?
teach you, next time play 'five-ten' .... lose 1 eat mah ;)

l3atu
13-01-2004, 10:48 AM
nb! you kena bully again?
teach you, next time play 'five-ten' .... lose 1 eat mah ;)

Ya hor.................din think of that...............hahahaha ! Watch out ML !!! :D

DNAT
13-01-2004, 11:02 AM
Ya hor.................din think of that...............
cos you only think of your sayang + kahwin issues
= 3rd blur fark of 2004 :D

l3atu
13-01-2004, 11:04 AM
cos you only think of your sayang + kahwin issues :D

Think of sayang = Yes

Think of Kahwin = No

:p

cool126969
13-01-2004, 11:11 AM
Bro 13atu, must sayang then can kahwin mah, don't change change change everyday, bad 4 yr little brother.

hahaha3

Either u sayang then kahwin, or sayang then throw/change ; but from my observations, u always sayang then wanna "kahwin".

cya soon

Think of sayang = Yes

Think of Kahwin = No

DNAT
13-01-2004, 11:14 AM
Think of Konket = Yes

Think of Kahwin = No

better improve your Bahasa leh ..... ;) mai tiam-tiam sio pooh

DNAT
13-01-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by cool126969
Bro 13atu, must sayang then can kahwin mah, don't change change change everyday, bad 4 yr little brother.

hahaha3

Either u sayang then kahwin, or sayang then throw/change ; but from my observations, u always sayang then wanna "kahwin".

cya soon
dia selalu tukar lain meh? :confused:

l3atu
13-01-2004, 12:31 PM

hahaha3

cya soon

Knn.......come in chak, chak, chak then cepat lari ? :rolleyes:

l3atu
13-01-2004, 12:32 PM
better improve your Bahasa leh ..... ;) mai tiam-tiam sio pooh

Knn............you tiam-tiam edit my posts huh ?! :mad:

cool126969
13-01-2004, 01:46 PM
he happy to edit yr posts, he SONG mah.... we read la-ge SoNg SoNg

l3atu
13-01-2004, 01:51 PM
he happy to edit yr posts, he SONG mah.... we read la-ge SoNg SoNg

Today you very free hor ?! No need to work har ? :rolleyes:

thaigers
13-01-2004, 01:51 PM

can edit other people's post one issit???? so after my post edited by someone else, below will say last edited by the editor issit??

l3atu
13-01-2004, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by thaigers
can edit other people's post one issit???? so after my post edited by someone else, below will say last edited by the editor issit??

No lar bro. He just quote my post and make the changes there lor. :D

cool126969
13-01-2004, 02:14 PM
me busy lor, juz that its long lunchtime today......happy leh

cya sooon 4 TCSS

Today you very free hor ?! No need to work har ? :rolleyes: