PDA

View Full Version : RULES n REGULATIONS of diff cats

lidna
04-09-2003, 06:20 PM
once tried a cat40 but did not allow fingering... i mean whats the diff between fucking n fingering? maybe the experience guys here can elaborate more on the dos n dons for each cat... so that the newbies will not come out of each cat house feeling confused?

vandom66
04-09-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by lidna
once tried a cat40 but did not allow fingering... i mean whats the diff between fucking n fingering? maybe the experience guys here can elaborate more on the dos n dons for each cat... so that the newbies will not come out of each cat house feeling confused?

walao fucking mean use your dick to screw the cunt while fingering use your fingers to poke the cunt....

zyxel01
04-09-2003, 07:04 PM

There is no fixed rules and regulations for every cats. It is more on the individual gal's preference. A gal in cat150 may allow fingering but another of the same cat may not allow. Similarly for cat40.

The main diff between the cats are more on the timing, whether the gals can be called from other houses, and of course the charges for the session.

Cheers!
zyxel

SonicXXX
04-09-2003, 11:22 PM
Yup yup... juz like when you're bonking, some like doggy, some like to be rode and some like missionary, and the end result is to CUM!!!! Have fun!!! :D

David-Bake-Ham
09-09-2003, 03:39 PM
I also kana cannot finger but wat to do ...just hope your next
bonk is better...:cool:

kanasai
09-09-2003, 09:06 PM
bonk few time and u will noe lor...some girl like and some dont..different people different service..
good lcuk

louis13
09-09-2003, 09:25 PM

Some gals don't like to be fingered because of dirty fingernails that might cause virginal infections when scratched accidentally. Fucking is diff in the sense that dicks are made of 100% flesh. The most cause frictional pain only.

SonicXXX
15-09-2003, 04:50 PM
Guess it shd be alrite if ur finger is wearing a condom too...

manhorse
16-09-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by zyxel01
There is no fixed rules and regulations for every cats. It is more on the individual gal's preference. A gal in cat150 may allow fingering but another of the same cat may not allow. Similarly for cat40.

The main diff between the cats are more on the timing, whether the gals can be called from other houses, and of course the charges for the session.

Cheers!
zyxel

yup, agreed with you. and for the newbies, another key point is whether the gal feel safe with you. Some gals might have got rough treatment when being finger eg customers scratch or hurt them.

In short, make her feel ok and not paranoid, she wants to enjoy the moment as well.