PDA

View Full Version : Do you CIM with your wife/gf?

Goldvelvet
18-09-2003, 01:00 PM
For those who don't know CIM is CUM IN MOUTH!

iluv_doggy
22-09-2003, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Goldvelvet
For those who don't know CIM is CUM IN MOUTH!
You mean there are other ways???!!!!
;) only when I get a BJ from start to end or when I want to finish with a BJ. But she don't swallow though.

ratface
14-11-2003, 02:58 PM
My wife will do it occassionally when she is really in the mood, but that's not the ideal situation for me. For me a bj, climaxing with a CIM & she swallowing all of it is the ultimate turn-on.

My former girlfriends loved to give me bj's, allowed me to CIM & used to swallow all of it every time. How i wished my wife was ........, but she lets me do other things that my former girlfriends would not let me try.

So I guess it's a case of "you can't have it all".

Rat

Goldvelvet
28-11-2003, 12:32 PM
YO BRUDDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE VOTES PLEASE!!! HONEST VOTES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feli
28-11-2003, 02:26 PM
yup.. agreed..different girls will allow different things.. some will not do blow jobs one...some will do blow jobs cos they afraid of being pregant.. some do even buy condoms for you...

Ah Paul
26-05-2004, 11:30 PM
hope my future partner will do it to me willingly!!! :p

Miloman
07-06-2004, 11:44 PM
Did it once to a ex-gf, kena fucked by her up size down! So I think it's very fortunate to find a partner who would allow CIM! :eek:

anythingz
08-06-2004, 09:55 PM
its more than fortunate its god gift man

asjer
11-06-2004, 05:00 AM
Tell her it's good for her complexion :p

hope my future partner will do it to me willingly!!! :p

ahbengsony
11-06-2004, 08:29 AM
Tell her it's good for her complexion :p
--
ya, and she will tell you to try it first. this will work on those greenhorn chinagirls but not locals. Getting too smart.

asjer
16-06-2004, 04:06 PM
All the more reason to be smarter than them :p

--
ya, and she will tell you to try it first. this will work on those greenhorn chinagirls but not locals. Getting too smart.

iluvpussies
16-06-2004, 10:23 PM
yes.... she allow me to CIM... but she dun swallow.....

newyorker88
17-06-2004, 06:59 PM
YESSS!!!! SHE CIM for me and I lick her pussy. It is a 2 way thing. She love it, so do I! :D

To those who never tried it b4, GO and TRY IT OUT!

MasterSgt
16-07-2004, 03:43 AM
My wife will bbbj me everytime we have sex esp when she is menstruating. I only cim her once and she naughtily want me share my cum with her. so bo bian gotta share . After that i seldom cim.

badboyxtreme
19-07-2004, 09:57 AM
lozzz @ mastersgt. wakakakakak Nice or not tasting ur won cum. Well my wife lets me CIM willingly anytime. She says she loves the taste anyway, but it turns me on more when i shoot my load all over her face, hahahah and guess what, she leaves it there to dry cos she says its even better than masque, cos it tightens the pores.

Brinjal
19-07-2004, 11:41 AM
YESSS!!!! SHE CIM for me and I lick her pussy. It is a 2 way thing. She love it, so do I! :D

To those who never tried it b4, GO and TRY IT OUT!

want to try also she muz allow ..*haizz*

bigthree
29-08-2004, 01:12 AM
my ex gf love to CIM..... she not onli CIM, she'll oso suck it dry.... sometime can be quite painful too..... but i kinda miss it.... cos my wife hated it.... hahaha....

paulsun
30-08-2004, 09:09 PM
No, too degrading I feel like i am treating her like a pros!

BlownAway
05-09-2004, 11:02 AM
want to try also she muz allow ..*haizz*

Yah lor !!! I CIM without alerting my girlfriend while she 's doing BBBJ. I got SHIT from her and now still cold war !!! She doesn't want to talk to me. May be a silent break up liao since more than a month has passed.

Been cheonging commercial sex very actively since.

:o

a4anal
05-09-2004, 12:50 PM
my ex-gf allow me to CIM and swallow all, my gf now CIM but each time spit out.

d24d13
05-09-2004, 02:37 PM
My wife sometime allowed me CIM but i must work very hard for it. ;) How? Make her song song, and she will allow me CIM. :)

giggz83
05-09-2004, 04:38 PM
Yah lor !!! I CIM without alerting my girlfriend while she 's doing BBBJ. I got SHIT from her and now still cold war !!! She doesn't want to talk to me. May be a silent break up liao since more than a month has passed.

Been cheonging commercial sex very actively since.

:o

hi bro!

what a sad incident .. haiz.. good luck to you ah!

staff
06-09-2004, 12:12 AM
lozzz @ mastersgt. wakakakakak Nice or not tasting ur won cum. Well my wife lets me CIM willingly anytime. She says she loves the taste anyway, but it turns me on more when i shoot my load all over her face, hahahah and guess what, she leaves it there to dry cos she says its even better than masque, cos it tightens the pores.

haha....well say bro.....

quiddi
06-09-2004, 12:26 AM
my gf allows cim. but will spit it out after that. its hard to find girls will allow CIM and swallow it. my ex does. :rolleyes: too bad now not together.

sibaysong4u
06-09-2004, 08:34 PM
Yes my gf allow CIM cause its good 4 her complextion,better than GNC products.

asdfghjkl
06-09-2004, 09:50 PM
Yes my gf allow CIM cause its good 4 her complextion,better than GNC products.

so any bros know if there is any scientific research on this matter??

mahalosux
13-09-2004, 02:46 PM
wanted to, but she insist NO...... :(

sgmjplayer
13-09-2004, 03:28 PM
change 1 ... hehehe !!!?

If cannot BBBJ/CIM, change till can la. So many gals ard..
'mian qiang shi mei you xingfu de'

wanted to, but she insist NO......

asdfghjkl
13-09-2004, 03:51 PM
change 1 ... hehehe !!!?

got many gals around.. but still need to sian them ma.. taking a long time to do so..

mahalosux
13-09-2004, 04:09 PM
change 1 ... hehehe !!!?

ahhhhhh..... bbbj can lah... but no cim......

'xian si shi chang ku de'..... :(

mahalosux
13-09-2004, 04:10 PM
got many gals around.. but still need to sian them ma.. taking a long time to do so..

change one after another, all cannot cim... so betta visit gals at GL, save time and effort..... :D

kokboy
13-09-2004, 05:11 PM
change one after another, all cannot cim... so betta visit gals at GL, save time and effort..... :D

can change then good liaoz... stuck with a wife that doesn't bbbj... that's a lifetime ...
:mad:

fellow samsters, kindly offer your "sympathy" to this poor chap here man

would need some advices on coaxing your partners into bj here...

mahalosux
13-09-2004, 05:13 PM
can change then good liaoz... stuck with a wife that doesn't bbbj... that's a lifetime ...
:mad:

fellow samsters, kindly offer your "condolences" to this poor chap here

no lah i still hv not stuck wif her, cos she's not my wife yet... anyway there r a lot of factors for choosing a wife. jus take CIM as one of the bonus, so wun get disappointed, if worse come to worse go to GL.....

Rod Kok
14-09-2004, 03:07 PM
yes, yes, i do, i do :D

even got vid to show … check it out:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21514&page=4

raceline
14-09-2004, 05:04 PM
Well i guess i am the poor soul here. My wife doesn't even do bj for me let alone cim. But luckly i had the experience of cim + sucking me dry from my first gf.

kokboy
14-09-2004, 05:36 PM
Well i guess i am the poor soul here. My wife doesn't even do bj for me let alone cim. But luckly i had the experience of cim + sucking me dry from my first gf.

well, we share the same sad fate. Only get CIM with FLs only.

taurus75
14-09-2004, 06:37 PM
i am oredi contented with BBBJ liao...with my gf! i can skip the cim, but if have ..BONUS man....!!

darrendon
14-09-2004, 06:50 PM
After seeing so many posts here, I think I am perhaps the most unlucky person around. No BBBJ and CIM from any gfs. :(

defector
14-09-2004, 10:42 PM
After seeing so many posts here, I think I am perhaps the most unlucky person around. No BBBJ and CIM from any gfs. :(

haha relac bro.. you are not alone... haha... ex gfs and current fiancee dont' like it ... so i don't force haha... humanity.. lucky i'm still allow to dive into pussy.. else.. its such boring sex...

Blow job and Cim will be my fantasies haha..

If its going to happen.. i see it as a present. for special occasion only.. haha... so see it as something not coming in the sex package its not that bad.. like buying TV then suddenly the shop say free RA movies. every one also happy :)

Else personally if i were to ask my fiancee to do it on me and she do it to pleased me and yet feeling disgusted about it .. i think its not going to be wonderful sex.

copulist
18-09-2004, 03:10 PM
here's a tip, you do her, she will automatically do you