PDA

View Full Version : Top City, Nilai, N9

SnowWolf
25-09-2003, 06:20 PM
If ever you guys are in Nilai (Bandar baru) for any reason or whatnot, you can try checking out a KTV pub called Top City. It's located opposite the Allson Klana hotel there.

Kind of seedy-looking place, but the girls are young, and very shapely. Well, I prefer skinny, so to me, it was good LoL RM100 for a quickie upstairs. Tip Rm10/20 for the mamasan. If you wanna bring her out for a round at the hotel you stay at (they service at Allson Klana, but not sure if they allow u to bring them to other hotels, then it'll cost you RM150+ for an hour.

Can negotiate with the girl for an overnighter if she's comfortable with you. But you have to wait till she knocks off work (forgot wot time) Price for overnight starts from RM250 (depending on the girl)

WOA: Drink before you go, cos the beer there is RM30 for a bottle :p

tys90246
25-11-2003, 03:30 PM
Finally, got this chance to visit this hidden gem in Malaysia.
Top City is located just opposite of Alson Klana Hotel in Bandar Baru Nilai. You can find it easily as the near by shops usually closed and not much shop at that area.
It is a KTV pub. Seldom find this kind of place in singapore and tis is the first time i face this kind of cheonging situation. The inside layout was like open-space KTV. You will be given a table with huge chair. The the papasan will bring you the gals. Usually very young, my guess will be early tweenty. Mostly (90%) is Malay and from Sabah.
The gals are very daring can perform any thing for you within your table area. You will definatly have a great time there. For ST, you can go backside with 80 RM. Damn cheap. and usually tip Papasan for 10Rm and the gal 15 to20 Rm.

Good luck. and for further information, PM me

hotarrow1
03-12-2003, 11:52 AM
Any FR on the girls there? Care to cheoing together? Stay near Sepang....

amaze
05-12-2003, 05:33 PM
going tommoro night to bang there
Pls give some tips before i write FR after coming back

bkbkbk
09-12-2003, 11:27 PM
I saw one of them with small body but good figure and I ask for damage.
OKT said RM200 becoz of she is new there but I din go for it bcoz quite expensive.
Others are not my type and not good looking.

mlkfcuk
04-10-2007, 12:05 AM
Hello bros in NS area! heard got a lot of indon gurls action going on at Nilai area. Becos a lot factories in Nilai hire indon chics to work n some do part time at nite or during off days! Also heard Nilai Springs Golf the indon cewek caddies got do part time also. Any bros got "lubang" down in Nilai area? Don mind to share the action!:D

DeKuip
04-10-2007, 12:30 PM
Any bros got "lubang" down in Nilai area? Don mind to share the action!:D

bro mlkfcuk, i oso wonder there is any action in nilai boh??!! Maybe can meet u in nilai soon. :D

mlkfcuk
04-10-2007, 01:06 PM
bro mlkfcuk, i oso wonder there is any action in nilai boh??!! Maybe can meet u in nilai soon. :D

Sure can bro! You taikoh mah must meet lei:D But must get "lubang" 1st before go down lar! Unless u play golf then we play at Nilai Springs n korek some indon caddys for Fj lar!

sexypirate
04-10-2007, 01:59 PM
Top City...hmm....seems like interesting....when wanna go DK? :D

DeKuip
04-10-2007, 02:55 PM
Sure can bro! You taikoh mah must meet lei:D But must get "lubang" 1st before go down lar! Unless u play golf then we play at Nilai Springs n korek some indon caddys for Fj lar!

sure bro, i will try my best to get info's of nilai.. after only i will confirm with u. :D

Top City...hmm....seems like interesting....when wanna go DK?

Go ur cipet lah.. BEG blur sotong... see the date when it was post?? Now we talking to get latest lubangs of nilai..

serembanmen
05-10-2007, 01:05 PM

don't forgot me muahahahaha

Aardappeltje
05-10-2007, 06:09 PM
don't forgot me muahahahaha

dont forget me also... hahaha. :D

skygoh
05-10-2007, 09:11 PM
i wana join taiko oso
haha,me from sarawak lo
bring me oso ya;)

NightShade
06-10-2007, 02:36 AM
I was surprised to see this thread, then see it is very old. WHat my contacts told me is the place, one fuck joint/lsb and another pub joint is long been cleaned by the authorities. Nilai side is only 1 -2 row shophouse last time i went about 1 years ago. Now all action back in Seremban. Hope you guys can rediscover some new lobang

zaqray
13-01-2014, 09:08 AM
Finally, got this chance to visit this hidden gem in Malaysia.
Top City is located just opposite of Alson Klana Hotel in Bandar Baru Nilai. You can find it easily as the near by shops usually closed and not much shop at that area.
It is a KTV pub. Seldom find this kind of place in singapore and tis is the first time i face this kind of cheonging situation. The inside layout was like open-space KTV. You will be given a table with huge chair. The the papasan will bring you the gals. Usually very young, my guess will be early tweenty. Mostly (90%) is Malay and from Sabah.
The gals are very daring can perform any thing for you within your table area. You will definatly have a great time there. For ST, you can go backside with 80 RM. Damn cheap. and usually tip Papasan for 10Rm and the gal 15 to20 Rm.

Good luck. and for further information, PM me

can give address?? how much 1hour b2b??

clusco
19-04-2016, 04:52 PM
Top City KTV dont have anymore there... any other to recommend in Nilai area? thanks...