PDA

View Full Version : FR on WH14 G8 -Ivy

gl_lover
05-10-2003, 05:39 AM
FR on WH14, G8 --Ivy

Being browsing this forum for the past few months, Its time for me to contribute:

Went to my regular house WH14 this afternoon. I have 2 regular girls, No12, and No 8.

No 12 is the Ang Pai in this house, most of the time occupied.
No 8 is quitenew ,3 months on the job, and so far, I already visited her 3 times with the similar treatment as follow:

Went up to her room on the 3rd level with her holding my hand.
Once inside the room, she kissed me and help me to undress.
We then proceed to the bath room. She cleaned my whole body especially the disck and also the leg and toes. She then suprised me to do the BBJ inthe bath room with hot water. This is the first time I got this special treatment form Cat 40 girl.

Afterbath, she help me to clean up and proceed to the bed. She start to cat bath me, from nipples to the toes, she even suck on my toes on my 3rd visit. After the cat bath she, started the BBJ,
It felt so wonderful, and switch to 69 position and start to suck on her sweet pussy. It lasted for another 5 min, she caped me and ride me on top, while riding me, we frence kiss and she kept sucking on my nipples. I felt like making love to my gf. We tried many other positions, form missionary, sitting position, doggie, she even ride me on top with her back facing me. Finally, I cum with her on top facing me. That is my best position, so that I can see her and play with her tits.

When all this done, time was almost up, we proceed to washed up and went off with her holding my hand.

Below is the rating based on my own opion:

Looks:7/10 , looks sweet to me, 23 years old girld next dooe look

Body:8.5/10 Height about 1.63m,Slim, long leg, flat tummy

Boobs:6/10 the only minus point, small but good points for the pink nipples. Cup A, not for big boobs lover.

BBJ: 9/10 , Good sucksion, we even did 69 on my 3rd visit.

Skin: 9/10 , fair and smooth

Service:9.5/10 The best service girl I ever bonked

FJ:9/10 many positions and gf feeling, some initiated by her.

RTF, definetly, so far visited her 3 times. More will come till she ROD.

Final Verdict : THis is the best experience I had with Cat 40 girl.
She can even communicate to me in a bit of Chinese, gave me the feeling that I am making love with my gf. I think in oder to fully enjoy her service, I will have to call for 2 sessions for the next visit.

justaman
05-10-2003, 11:37 AM
justaman aka sacsdf

haizzz forget password and email i used to register so registered a new one at my other pc

Good to see got ppl here still visit WH14 :D

well got to take note of G8 cos my regular G12 is leaving this mth.
hard to get her, got to agree, usually got ppl book her 2hr and above. IS G8 service better than G12? G12 allow touching and fingering of private part, but though i knew her for so long, havent initiated to lick her private part or french kiss her, never ask cos if kena rejected abit pai seh :D. anyway she had treat me well enough, like gf, minus pt is her breast is small. anyone tried her and know she allowed?

gl_lover> had u tried G19? is she a new gal? has been aiming her for a few weeks. looks to me the prettiest gal in the hse.

soccer bet for the day
serie a siena - roma
Siena +1/2

simpleday
05-10-2003, 12:26 PM
To Justman, Yes G12 is
leaving on Mid-OCT, that's
why I was looking for another girl
and found that G8 give
better service than G12.
if you like G12 service and
body, you will like G8.
Furthermore she has a better
Skin complexion (fair and smooth).

During my sessions with G12, she allow some touching on pussy and light kiss on lip,
never try licking her pussy, don't know whether she like it.

As for G19, agreed with u that she looks chio and has a bigger tits, but never try cause my regular G8
was sitting beside her yesterday. Will definetely try G19 and post FR if my regular not available next time.

So, if u have try, pls post fr.

justaman
05-10-2003, 01:02 PM
yes definitely will try G19 but another 2 or 3 weeks later :D my policy is 1 hse 1 gal.

crystallai
06-10-2003, 12:51 AM
hi bro , where is this place WH14.

gl_lover
06-10-2003, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by crystallai
hi bro , where is this place WH14.

it refer to Westerholt road house 14. The road join and in between lorong 18 and lorong 16.

crystallai
07-10-2003, 03:23 AM
many thank , bro I want place already. will try g8 .

poolhot.
08-10-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by gl_lover
FR on WH14, G8 --Ivy

No 8 is quitenew ,3 months on the job, and so far, I already visited her 3 times with the similar treatment as follow:

We then proceed to the bath room. She cleaned my whole body especially the disck and also the leg and toes. She then suprised me to do the BBJ inthe bath room with hot water. This is the first time I got this special treatment form Cat 40 girl.

Afterbath, she help me to clean up and proceed to the bed. She start to cat bath me, from nipples to the toes, she even suck on my toes on my 3rd visit. After the cat bath she, started the BBJ,
It felt so wonderful, and switch to 69 position and start to suck on her sweet pussy. It lasted for another 5 min, she caped me and ride me on top, while riding me, we frence kiss and she kept sucking on my nipples. I felt like making love to my gf. We tried many other positions, form missionary, sitting position, doggie, she even ride me on top with her back facing me. Finally, I cum with her on top facing me. That is my best position, so that I can see her and play with her tits.

When all this done, time was almost up, we proceed to washed up and went off with her holding my hand.

Boobs:6/10 the only minus point, small but good points for the pink nipples. Cup A, not for big boobs lover.

She can even communicate to me in a bit of Chinese, gave me the feeling that I am making love with my gf. I think in oder to fully enjoy her service, I will have to call for 2 sessions for the next visit.

Was down earlier. Wan to call g19 but she off so call yr IVY.
Wat U describe in yr FR is spot on.
As for the tits....its even smaller then H12G9. Real runway.
While she bonking me on top and me trying to hold tight her boobs but unable to due to its size

yeo1601
09-10-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by gl_lover
FR on WH14, G8 --Ivy

Being browsing this forum for the past few months, Its time for me to contribute:

Went to my regular house WH14 this afternoon. I have 2 regular girls, No12, and No 8.

hi i am new here...

i tried ivy for the first time just now, skin not as smooth as you mentioned quite rough on the butt side.. but overall realli feel liked galfrd treatment n even better .... she did 2 times bbbj n 1 time with condom .... dont allowed frenching but can 69. she even massage my back after finishing... speaks simple chinese n english... will try here again,,,

korb
10-10-2003, 09:19 PM
yesterday went to check out this gal g8 ,most of the giirls all full strength when i went in .wah no body at 11 pm, take a look at g8.
look 5.6-10 cannot for me so try looking for g19,cannot see her.so just leave without calling to next house ah pui.

call back h12g9. btw any bros know the 'girl's house/no. ' that took photo with g9 in her room she paste above her table.i ask g9 she say is her sister but don't tell me scared i nextime goo look for her and don't come back for her(g9).wah lau,after that i come the area in wh road but cannot find her or issit she is g9 real sister .cannot be leh a typical wl face.

pls pls some h12g9 regular know post info here thanks thanks:D

XiaoHoUzi83
10-10-2003, 11:51 PM
??
can rephrase ur question again?

Voodoo
11-10-2003, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by XiaoHoUzi83
??
can rephrase ur question again?

Haha. My exact sentiments! haha

korb
11-10-2003, 05:46 PM
sorry ,maybe too confused.
ok short and sharp.
went to bonk wh12g9,saw her photo with another gal.want to know who is that gal from which house.so any bros are her regular know can post info here.thanks

how clear enough?waiting ..:D

lemonteao
12-10-2003, 11:58 PM
gl_lover... my ratings on Ivy. don't know to give tips or not. open wallet and see only $50 notes so maybe next time lor.

Looks:6.5/10
Body:6.5/10 slim type
Boobs:6/10 not keen to grap
BBBJ: 7/10 suction ok but tongue not so teasing.
Skin: 7.5/10
Service:8.5/10 eager to please.
FJ:8.5/10
RTF:YES

dargonfly75
13-10-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by lemonteao
gl_lover... my ratings on Ivy. don't know to give tips or not. open wallet and see only $50 notes so maybe next time lor.

Looks:6.5/10
Body:6.5/10 slim type
Boobs:6/10 not keen to grap
BBBJ: 7/10 suction ok but tongue not so teasing.
Skin: 7.5/10
Service:8.5/10 eager to please.
FJ:8.5/10
RTF:YES

Bro. dont spoil market by giving tips. If you like the girl, go there a few more times. You'll still get better treatment.

My 2 cents.

yeo1601
13-10-2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by dargonfly75
Bro. dont spoil market by giving tips. If you like the girl, go there a few more times. You'll still get better treatment.

My 2 cents.

Tired her twice... she always try to hint you about the timing up... wanna you to extend... then later ask for your hp number to be recorded in her notebook... she likes to offer drinks everytime...
Guess she much much more richer than some of the brothers here, for what reason must we pay tips??? wait sway sway this become her habit... guess our brothers here got to burn a hole in their pocket liao....

My 1/2 cents worth...

lemonteao
14-10-2003, 06:09 PM
ok ok. coz she keeps looking at my wallet expecting for tips.
thx 4 reminding me.

justaman
14-10-2003, 11:26 PM
wat the fk! nowaday like getting harder to get my regular G12 :mad:

early early go during weekend also got ppl bk at least 2 hr. weekday go at nite (mon to thu) also got ppl bk her till off work... at least 4hrs plus

any bros any idea wat time is the off peak hr? tonite just went ard 10 plus already kena bk till off work.

frankly speaking, i think 2hr already very long, dunno wat the fk can that guy do for 4hr, i bk 2 sessions already more than enough time to spare for tok cok.

tonite epl bet
chelsea -3/4

Tee-Muay
15-10-2003, 03:12 AM
call back h12g9. btw any bros know the 'girl's house/no. ' that took photo with g9 in her room she paste above her table.i ask g9 she say is her sister but don't tell me scared i nextime goo look for her and don't come back for her(g9).wah lau,after that i come the area in wh road but cannot find her or issit she is g9 real sister .cannot be leh a typical wl face.

She(g9) told me the gal in the picture is her sister(as in buddy) and her buddies' blood sister or herself(g9's buddy) is working in that house(12)(She mentioned of a WL sitting at the chair where the kitchen backyard should be) . Couldnt remember clearly too so please share if you managed to find out her identity. I have shifted my attention to lorong 8(better service in term of less tamed/wild or unrestrained ladies) so MAY NOT be using her services anymore. I just loved to smack her buttocks.

korb
15-10-2003, 08:55 PM
sorry , don't quite get what you mean.so is her friend working in h12 too? you mean? or she had another sister buddy at the h12?
she don't want to tell me where her friend from so hard to find out.that why those bros out here who chiong alot maybe had bonk her before can tell where she from.i tried looking around afew house in wh road but never see her.maybe she was working in the same house.usually their buddies live very near or under one root.am i correct? wah lau had to retire untill i found her whereabout.

Q.what so big deal about this gal?
A.well,she look pretty to me (8.8/10 photo),sweet smile,abit look like the malaysian singer that act in 'the eye'.

p/s:i'm not promoting wh12g9,but happend so she took a pix with her so bobian drag her(g9) in.so g9 regular out there pls share some info and i will post fr when i found my dream bonk gal

Tee-Muay
16-10-2003, 01:50 AM
To Korb:
The gal in the picture is Gal 9 's buddy. Let call her buddy gal A. A has a sister working in h12 and thats WHAT I RECALL her telling me.

Cheers(pls confirm as I dont patronise her nowadays)

korb
16-10-2003, 07:08 PM
thanks tee-muay .will check out these day. but if have to wait and see each gal one by one don't know ah-pui will piss off or not:rolleyes: if they have gal's photo at the counter then it will be more easy .wahlau if they have 10 gals in h12 then have to wait till when........sure kanna scold by ah-pui. pui pui pui