PDA

View Full Version : 19 Years Old LOCAL CHINESE (CFM face with Ah Lian looks! PICTURES INSIDE THREAD!)

LentorGarden
08-09-2009, 10:13 PM
Hi guys, I've got a lobang for everyone this time round. I met this girl on the chatline and have since tried and tested her already. Here is my honest FR on her :

Name : Pinky
Race : Local born and bred Chinese
Height : 160cm
Weight : 45kg

Looks : 7/10 (A little bit of an Ah Lian look with a CFM face)
Cup Size : 36B (As according to her)
Body : 7/10 (Has quite a pretty nice figure just that she has a 5 to 7 centimeter scar at her collarbone, has tattoos on her back and shoulder)
Bbbj : 7.5/10 (Quite a good sucker with gagging sounds and also the experience of a bbbj with her tongue stud in tact is very refreshing and mind blowing at the same time! Sensational)
Frenching : 6.5/10 (I'm a huge fan of frenching. She did just average in this department)
Catbath : Never try
Licking/Cunnilingus : Never try as its not my cup of tea
FJ : 7.5/10 (She gave out real soft moans that made me ever so high once again!)
CIM : NO
COF : NO
GFE : 6.5/10 (She is actually quite shy, bros who are going to have her, please take good care of her and try to guide her through the process)
Damage : $180/1/1 + $20 Hotel + $5 Durex
RTF : Yes, yes and yes

http://i25.tinypic.com/juzgjo.jpg

Bros who want her number, please PM me with your contact number and i will release her number to you. Please treat her nicely bros! Cheers!

Cuntworth
08-09-2009, 10:17 PM
Wow! camping for FR with my beers n chips:p

LentorGarden
08-09-2009, 10:19 PM
Wow! camping for FR with my beers n chips:p

Hopefully the FRs come soon then u can up her too bro :D

Cuntworth
08-09-2009, 10:22 PM
Sure bro! nowadays OC not feeding me...:(

LentorGarden
08-09-2009, 10:27 PM
Sure bro! nowadays OC not feeding me...:(

Hahaha. Same bro! OC always giving excuses.. Sibeh sian. Must eat out liao nowadays. And recently, OC and me were watching "The moment of truth" on TV and then she turned and ask me if I was up there on the show, would i answer truthfully or not. I said yes and the conversation ended there. Heng ah.. If not die. :p

sequence79
08-09-2009, 11:08 PM
wow sure she ok with showing so much of her face? If i were her fren I will recognize her leh

levis_boy
08-09-2009, 11:17 PM
bro pm you liao.my ctc 2.pls pass me her ctc.want buang already.hehe

Marlb0r0
08-09-2009, 11:41 PM
bro this girl is a old timer liao, nothing new, she was under 1 of the OKT here before.

jplover
08-09-2009, 11:47 PM
wow sure she ok with showing so much of her face? If i were her fren I will recognize her lehSame sentiments.. Plus the detailed description of her features might make it even easier for others to identify her..

unstopable
08-09-2009, 11:48 PM
SYT!! I am interested. Bro can PM me contact?

jplover
08-09-2009, 11:49 PM
bro this girl is a old timer liao, nothing new, she was under 1 of the OKT here before.That explains why it ring a bell to me.. But that OKT went MIA eventually and she also MIA..

LentorGarden
09-09-2009, 12:06 AM
bro this girl is a old timer liao, nothing new, she was under 1 of the OKT here before.

Ahh ok, sorry folks, i didnt know that she was an old timer and under OKT. She didnt tell me that and I forgot to ask her if she did FL before as well. :(

Same sentiments.. Plus the detailed description of her features might make it even easier for others to identify her..

I was instructed by the girl to post her whole face picture but I left out her eyes for her sake. If its too revealing, I will take down the picture. Do let me know.

LentorGarden
09-09-2009, 12:15 AM
Anyway bros, I have cleared my inbox already. Pinky's contact number has been PMed to 21 brothers already. Hope to see some FRs real soon! :D

jplover
09-09-2009, 12:19 AM
Ahh ok, sorry folks, i didnt know that she was an old timer and under OKT. She didnt tell me that and I forgot to ask her if she did FL before as well. :(

I was instructed by the girl to post her whole face picture but I left out her eyes for her sake. If its too revealing, I will take down the picture. Do let me know.It's fine cause I believe you didn't did it on purpose. However, the description of her actually identifies her on top of the photography.

People may look alike but such marks on body may double verify a person's identity.

Sorry if I sound like a coroner as I was briefed how to identify people thru their markings :o

LentorGarden
09-09-2009, 12:24 AM
It's fine cause I believe you didn't did it on purpose. However, the description of her actually identifies her on top of the photography.

People may look alike but such marks on body may double verify a person's identity.

Sorry if I sound like a coroner as I was briefed how to identify people thru their markings :o

Oh dear me. You are right! It didnt occur to me even! So how should I rectify the problem now? I tried taking down the photo but I cant find the edit button in that post. Jialat :(

hellrider88
09-09-2009, 12:52 AM
hi can pm me e ctc...tks

LentorGarden
09-09-2009, 01:12 AM
hi can pm me e ctc...tks

Dude. PM me with your contact number and I will release Pinky's contact. Cheers!

LentorGarden
09-09-2009, 01:35 AM
Ok bros, I've just heard from Pinky that there was one bro who insisted that her price is $200/2/2. Its clearly stated here in my FR that her damage is $180/1/1 and not $200/2/2 .. Just to clear things up. Please do not try to take advantage of the current situation.

Thanks and cheers! Do PM me with your contact number and I will release Pinky's contact to you ASAP.

incubus
09-09-2009, 01:57 AM
bro. jus pm u my contact. pls reply. thanks

Erasure
09-09-2009, 05:04 AM
Yup, tried her before under another OKT...at that time Pinky got fiery red colour hair...heehee...super lian sia...

LentorGarden
09-09-2009, 05:05 AM
bro. jus pm u my contact. pls reply. thanks

I have already pm-ed you bro. Do check your inbox for Pinky's contact number. Cheers!

LentorGarden
09-09-2009, 05:06 AM
Yup, tried her before under another OKT...at that time Pinky got fiery red colour hair...heehee...super lian sia...

Hehehe .. Now her hair not red colour, something like light brown. She is indeed lian.. :cool: Shes got a CFM face to me .. :p

76kaka
09-09-2009, 07:05 AM
Hey Bro

Can PM me her contact...Im interested....

Many Thks

Cheers

punt
09-09-2009, 07:40 AM
Anyone has the link to Pinky previous FR when she is under other okt?

AH_ken
09-09-2009, 07:51 AM
Hehehe .. Now her hair not red colour, something like light brown. She is indeed lian.. :cool: Shes got a CFM face to me .. :p

Hi Bro TS,

have PM u..

LentorGarden
09-09-2009, 08:11 AM
Hi Bro TS,

have PM u..

You left out something in your pm. I've already pm-ed you back to indicate. Check your mailbox. Cheers!

incubus
09-09-2009, 08:25 AM
thanks alot.

LentorGarden
09-09-2009, 10:27 AM
thanks alot.

You are most welcome bro. Do remember to write a FR after trying.. :D Cheers mate

block11
09-09-2009, 10:45 AM
Anyone has the link to Pinky previous FR when she is under other okt?

should be these... :p

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/85719-preciousgem-local-18yr-old-pinky.html

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/87540-18yr-local-chi-playful-pinky-ur-pleasure.html

bon6969
09-09-2009, 11:24 AM
Hi bro.Can PM me the contact number.Thnks

LentorGarden
09-09-2009, 11:51 AM
Heard from Pinky that a guy had a session with her last night and it was an exciting adventure! So should have FR coming up ler .. Hehe .. :D Pinky wants me to thank you for giving her a generous amount of tips. Cheers bro! Will up u when FR has been posted!

bon6969
09-09-2009, 12:48 PM
Can PM me HER CONTACT NUMBER

LentorGarden
09-09-2009, 01:32 PM
Catch Pinky today before she flies overseas from tomorrow till the 13th of September! Cheers! :D

freebiez
09-09-2009, 02:47 PM
share the contacts pls....thanks

robbie007
09-09-2009, 05:38 PM
PM u, can share contacts?

Cuntworth
09-09-2009, 05:49 PM
It's fine cause I believe you didn't did it on purpose. However, the description of her actually identifies her on top of the photography.

:D
Sorry if i was sound like a Warehse storeman.. I was trained to identify cargoes thru their marking too...:p

Studlover
10-09-2009, 01:31 AM
Hey Bro

old_yet_horny
10-09-2009, 04:57 PM

Hmmm... Ur eyes are sharp bro...

RTF her many times when she was under that OKT..

Not bad not bad..

peter1234
10-09-2009, 06:11 PM
Hi guys, I've got a lobang for everyone this time round. I met this girl on the chatline and have since tried and tested her already. Here is my honest FR on her :

Body : 7/10 (Has quite a pretty nice figure just that she has a 5 to 7 centimeter scar at her collarbone, has tattoos on her back and shoulder)
Bbbj : 7.5/10 (Quite a good sucker with gagging sounds and also the experience of a bbbj with her tongue stud in tact is very refreshing and mind blowing at the same time! Sensational)
Frenching : 6.5/10 (I'm a huge fan of frenching. She did just average in this department)
FJ : 7.5/10 (She gave out real soft moans that made me ever so high once again!)
GFE : 6.5/10 (She is actually quite shy, bros who are going to have her, please take good care of her and try to guide her through the process)

Bros who want her number, please PM me with your contact number and i will release her number to you. Please treat her nicely bros! Cheers!

now this is what i call a real picture!! GOOD!! :D

sex4LiFe
10-09-2009, 07:11 PM
Hi TS,

Can I have her contact?
Thks!

terrence74
10-09-2009, 09:19 PM
this gal i look like see b4 she study ite and stay at west?

LentorGarden
11-09-2009, 11:33 AM
share the contacts pls....thanks

Please pm me with your contact number and I will give you Pinky's contact number as soon as possible. Thanks bro!

PM u, can share contacts?

Please pm me with your contact number and I will give you Pinky's contact number as soon as possible. Thanks bro!

Hey Bro

now this is what i call a real picture!! GOOD!! :D

Thanks for the compliment! Hehe .. A picture paints a thousand words and sometimes even more huh? :D

Hi TS,

Can I have her contact?
Thks!

LentorGarden
11-09-2009, 12:40 PM
To the bros who have Pinky's number please take note that she is currently overseas with view of coming back to Singapore only on SUNDAY. It would be advisable to sms her after she comes back to Singapore.

To the 3 bros who have tried her since, please kindly write a FR. I will up you with my humble point to show my sincerity.

Thanks and cheers!

LentorGarden
13-09-2009, 02:47 AM
Hey bros. Just a few facts in short.

- I'm NOT a okt in disguise
- I do NOT arrange sessions between you and her
- Please do not ask for pictures with her face uncensored as it is not possible
- She WILL be back today although the timing I'm not sure of but those who have got her contact, you can try contacting her to arrange.

Happy bonking! Cheers!

Domanchi
15-09-2009, 05:04 PM
Can i have her contact no pls? Thanks.

Coolie27
15-09-2009, 08:53 PM
Brother, care to share the contact?

Btw, PM'd you too

tomjoe
16-09-2009, 04:20 AM
bro can pm me?..

ximenqing39
16-09-2009, 08:09 AM
Hi Bro

Sounds like a good deal.. Could I Join in to your GEM. Could you pass me her contact? ThkQ in Advance

JackieTan
16-09-2009, 11:57 AM
pinky is a nice, cheerful n friendly. Treat her well... Respect her too. :)

Mentalist
16-09-2009, 12:10 PM
Hihi, just PM the TS. Hope to book soon n post FR

Cheers

keltoh
16-09-2009, 04:52 PM
no reply at all from her

JackieTan
16-09-2009, 05:17 PM
no reply at all from her

bro, she may be busy as she also have a full time job outside. Jux be patient.

hotbod888
16-09-2009, 05:23 PM
bro,

can give me her contact @ [email protected]?

iBing
16-09-2009, 05:27 PM
please pm her no, my contact 9852xxxx

LentorGarden
20-09-2009, 02:31 AM
Please remember to leave your contact number when you PM me. Pinky will only reply to those contact numbers provided through the PMs.

Those who do not leave their contact numbers, I am sorry to say that I will not reply to your PMs and request for her contact number. I was less stringent in my checkings before but after a few "incidents", I have to be vigilant as to who gets her number.

Thanks and have a great weekend bros! ;)

LotusElise
25-09-2009, 10:52 AM
looks like a real gem we haf here!
will she still entertain school uniform upon request? :D

Cuntworth
28-09-2009, 06:41 PM
Thanks Ts for this gem's contact...She is WONDERFUL!!! Her youth is the best thing that attracts me...I have been trying hard to secure a slot as Pinky has a full time job. Timing is very difficult to arrange but I never gave up and finally met her just now...Went to pick her and we talked alot like friends...soon we reached the hotel and we start smoking and talking...her body is so young...her breast was pinkish and her abolone is so pinkish too...no wonder she is is called PINKY!!! We were all over each other and she was easily aroused and wet...All I can say is she is the best bonk I have so far...her kisses were so natural...her moans were so within...her blow was so tempting making me almost cum...I felt so young when we pet...So long neber have such a powerful bonk!!! We bonk almost 1 hr plus...I didnt know I am that strong!!! Lastly she smell good and taste good too!!! I love gals who smell good...

Name: Pinky
Looks : 7 lianish with a bit of innocent
boobs : b ba but her pinkish nipples is enuf liao...I suck till so shiok...
Body: 7
Frenching : 7
Catbath : 7
Bbbj : 7.5 if she go deeper it will be a 8
FJ : 8 very natural moves (think I made her real tired after 1hr plus of bonking) position change change change!!!
GFE : 7.5
Damage : $180
RTF : yes I think must see her weekly if my wallet allow...

Kinda miss her liao...sigh...
Wow bro! bonk almost 1 hr ah? sibei ho leh... must teach me a few "Tahan Trick".. i think i "Game over" At 10 mins.. :D

ah_wei
28-09-2009, 08:33 PM
can pm me her ctc? ty!

webb_chiam
28-09-2009, 09:33 PM
you got mail :D

LentorGarden
29-09-2009, 04:04 PM
To those who have PM-ed me asking for Pinky's contact, I am so sorry but I cannot give out her number as of yet due to some issues Pinky has with a childish guy. Issues will be resolved asap.

Senior bros with at least 1 power WILL recieve her number because I trust and know for a fact that the childish guy is not a senior bro here.

So sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Mr. Lonely
29-09-2009, 04:31 PM
Maybe her previous okt wants a cut?:eek:

Cuntworth
29-09-2009, 05:34 PM
To those who have PM-ed me asking for Pinky's contact, I am so sorry but I cannot give out her number as of yet due to some issues Pinky has with a childish guy. Issues will be resolved asap.

Senior bros with at least 1 power WILL recieve her number because I trust and know for a fact that the childish guy is not a senior bro here.

So sorry for any inconvenience caused.

hmmm.... childish guy :rolleyes:

bobafett77
29-09-2009, 05:44 PM
Hi I'm new. I dun know how to PM. Can Pm me her ctc instead? Thank you.

puntopower
29-09-2009, 05:59 PM
bro, pls pm contact thanks

LentorGarden
30-09-2009, 12:28 AM
Maybe her previous okt wants a cut?:eek:

Nope. That guy is not a okt. The whole story goes like this. This guy was her ex-boyfriend. He also got surf SBF. Now broke up with her liao, start to be childish and start to spread news that shes a FL. Looks like must call our expert SBF police team to sniff out that childish ex-boyfriend of hers.. :D

Cuntworth
30-09-2009, 06:45 PM
So is she still doing FL despite her ex still looking for her :rolleyes:

highbreak
30-09-2009, 08:59 PM
Nope. That guy is not a okt. The whole story goes like this. This guy was her ex-boyfriend. He also got surf SBF. Now broke up with her liao, start to be childish and start to spread news that shes a FL. Looks like must call our expert SBF police team to sniff out that childish ex-boyfriend of hers.. :D

So bro.. am i right to say that there wont be a chance for us to try out her service until issue solve..?? seems like it will take quite some time.. haizzzz

TheBanzai
30-09-2009, 11:41 PM
should be these... :p

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/85719-preciousgem-local-18yr-old-pinky.html

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/87540-18yr-local-chi-playful-pinky-ur-pleasure.html

ya man, it reminds me of Winter and Summer too if I remember correctly. His stable are local.

maro2929
01-10-2009, 10:42 AM
Hi bro, can i have her ctc....

block11
01-10-2009, 11:24 AM
ya man, it reminds me of Winter and Summer too if I remember correctly. His stable are local.

ohhh... those 2 were good friends and had many names. confusing :D

LotusElise
01-10-2009, 04:49 PM
So bro.. am i right to say that there wont be a chance for us to try out her service until issue solve..?? seems like it will take quite some time.. haizzzz

hmmm.. sounds like a f--king prob for SBF guys here. haha :p

nevertheless hope pinky can solve her problm smoothly :)

highbreak
01-10-2009, 07:40 PM
Definitely a prob for bros in SBF.. i believe most of us here will be very disappointed if she's gone...:)

Johnny Chew
01-10-2009, 10:38 PM

Got sbf police team, I dunno leh :) But that guy is really immature, a person with the right mind will not spoil a person's life like this.

Cuntworth
04-10-2009, 06:27 PM
Any updates abt pinky from TS? still FL-ing?

JackieTan
04-10-2009, 08:23 PM
hope she get over her prob soon so bros here can get to meet her soon...

Cuntworth
13-10-2009, 10:11 PM
No update?:confused:

LotusElise
14-10-2009, 04:11 PM
:(

sigh.. no news is bad news..?

jo.kent35
15-10-2009, 12:52 AM
just saw the thread..

hmm.. hope her prob with her ex,, solve...

TS if possible to pm her contact..
i love to support local fl.

oh once she ok..

thank you very much

andykwanzhi
15-10-2009, 01:06 AM
I am interested. Bro can PM me contact? 81028xxxx tANKS...........

tikosiao1
15-10-2009, 02:39 AM
I wish I can had her contact too..
but till her problem is resloved...

laopei
15-10-2009, 02:43 AM
hi, interested. pm me at [email protected]. 25yo chinese male here.

highbreak
15-10-2009, 10:52 PM
spiderweb start forming liao..!!!

istkiller
20-10-2009, 04:52 AM
Bro, she still availabe....if yes can pm contact..thks..

LentorGarden
20-10-2009, 05:25 AM
She is still being hounded by her ex-boyfriend. Problem still unsolved. So sorry bros. :(

abc257
20-10-2009, 10:46 AM
hi bro,

Pls send Pinky contact to me @(90699909).
Tks

terrence74
29-10-2009, 07:22 PM
now any new of her still doin fl?

Cuntworth
15-12-2009, 07:08 PM
TS any Update ??

LentorGarden
15-12-2009, 07:20 PM
TS any Update ??

Nope bro. Sorry bro. The last I heard of her is that she changed her handphone number and now uncontactable as i dont have her latest number. I do have her email address. I can pm u her email address if u are interested. Cheers!

chocolatexxx
15-12-2009, 07:34 PM
a gem is lost

kenyacer
16-12-2009, 02:43 PM
hi bro,
can i have her contact ?

Cuntworth
16-12-2009, 05:14 PM
Its ok TS... if she need to come in to FL again.. i think she will contact u again..
I just have to wait .. :p

terrence74
17-06-2010, 08:59 PM
so long ready when she come back again any new of her now ts?

:D

LentorGarden
19-06-2010, 10:49 PM
Sorry bros, she will not be back. She has a decent job now and do not wish to come back into this line again.

jonleesl
20-06-2010, 02:49 AM
jon

pls give me the contact for Pinky

Andoo
20-06-2010, 03:42 PM
jon

pls give me the contact for Pinky

retarded ass clown

Bonus
20-06-2010, 03:50 PM
Hi, i will like to meet Pinky. Please text me her contact at 96699227. thanks