PDA

View Full Version : Facial Cumshots

faciallover
06-11-2003, 08:56 PM
Dear Bros,

Have been cheonging for 11 years, any bros out there got lobang on $40 thai girls into bbbj and facial cumshots? so far have only done on one girl by accident. She has since left the country (not cuz of my cumshot i hope!!!)

Been searching thru the threads but can't seem to find any... :(

pantyhose
19-11-2003, 10:53 AM
bro.. try hse 45 wl no.88. she good good:D

faciallover
20-11-2003, 02:38 PM
bro pantyhose, the H45G88 u referrring tois at which Lor? Lor 18 House 45? or Westerhout?

I jus did one 1 week ago on a Chinese PRC. Ever since the clean up, hard to find a MM, but managed to find a late 20s in one of the back alleys. It was 1230am past midnight and i guess i had more bargaining power. So we settled at $60 for a bbbj only.

Shes small, petite with a good C cup boobs which i squeezed and moulded while she was blowing me deep. Could not go all the way down her throat as she was a rather petite lady but managed to get like 60% of my lil bro in.

After 20 mins of blowing, i finally pulled her over, held her head down and jerked my cum all over her face... fucking solid, but kenna scolding later on... so gave her another S$20 for tips... don't think she wants to serve me again...

hardcore....

pantyhose
21-11-2003, 12:27 PM
Bro IS Westerhout RD hse 45 G88.
:D HeHe eNJOY.. you can ask her to wear anything you wan. from pantyhose to sexy lingerie...

faciallover
25-11-2003, 09:14 PM
bro pantyhose,

thank you for your excellant recommendation. Here's the FR:

Went down to Geylang on Sunday, walked a few rounds and finally settled down at H45 waiting for G88. She came and there's nothing much to look at, short, petite, with A cup tits, small light brownish nipples. Face was average with abit of a square jaw.

Anyway went into the room and proceeded to shower, nothing happened. Dried up and went to bed and had pretty SOP foreplay. Things started heating up during the bbbj, she took almost the whole length in and i was pleasantly surprised that a small petite girl like her could take me in. pretty good bbbj and then capped me and proceeded for the fuck. did girl on top, missionary and doggie but couldn't cum so suggested we head to the bathroom for some bbbj action. She blew me hard and shook my cum all over her face which was a major turn on. Would have bonus points if she continued blowing me after i came.

Ratings:

Looks: 4/10
body: 5/10
bbbj: 8.5/10
fj: 6/10
Overall: 6/10.

RTF: strictly only for facial lovers

By the way, any other girls to recommend?

Tks!

Logo
27-11-2003, 04:00 AM
Tried this g88 a number of times b4, everything SOP, no bbbj or facial cumshot. Did request bbbj b4 but say dun like. Been going for her cose she got gd looks. I.m a sucker for looks. See a few new girls in this hse recently, sum of them look not bad. Tink will try new girls liao....

faciallover
27-11-2003, 09:06 PM
Bro Logo, You gotta be kidding, maybe u got the wrong hse. Mine is Westerhout H45, G88, shes short, pretty average looking and definitely no way a looker.

Hey Sex Emperor, didn't see G30. Does she do facial cumshots and bbbj too? don't mind giving her a try if she does, best if they have big boobies too... can try tit fuck :)

Logo
28-11-2003, 12:32 AM
Correct me If I'm wrong, I tink there is only 1 H45 in GL. The one you haf to go in a bit more b4 you can see the fishtank. Can recommend you L18H14G18, can c in my FR at L18 reviews, she does gd bbbj, nt sure abt facial cumshot, never try b4. Will let you knw if I find any.

midnight_108
28-11-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by faciallover
bro pantyhose,

thank you for your excellant recommendation. Here's the FR:

Went down to Geylang on Sunday, walked a few rounds and finally settled down at H45 waiting for G88. She came and there's nothing much to look at, short, petite, with A cup tits, small light brownish nipples. Face was average with abit of a square jaw.

Anyway went into the room and proceeded to shower, nothing happened. Dried up and went to bed and had pretty SOP foreplay. Things started heating up during the bbbj, she took almost the whole length in and i was pleasantly surprised that a small petite girl like her could take me in. pretty good bbbj and then capped me and proceeded for the fuck. did girl on top, missionary and doggie but couldn't cum so suggested we head to the bathroom for some bbbj action. She blew me hard and shook my cum all over her face which was a major turn on. Would have bonus points if she continued blowing me after i came.

Ratings:

Looks: 4/10
body: 5/10
bbbj: 8.5/10
fj: 6/10
Overall: 6/10.

RTF: strictly only for facial lovers

By the way, any other girls to recommend?

Tks!

try EE .........................................

faciallover
03-12-2003, 03:10 PM
Hello Bro Midnight 108,

care to share what you did with EE that you would recommend her? i actually tried her two nights ago, but found her so so only. Rather mild mannered and pleasant, but everything was done with condom on, bj, foreplay, fj etc...

I do not think she's into facials or bbbj...

meatlover
08-12-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by SEX EMPEROR
bro, did u see g30 ard..can give a try.....who will be yr next target for this hse?

Your Majesty,

Your recommendations on G30 gives fellow samsters the impression that you've patronize her before ... But that really contradicts your motto of no commercial sex as you've mentioned before that you can't buy feeling with money ... Furthermore you like to bonk your friend's GF to the extend of 26 hours ... We really looked up to you :rolleyes: on your 26 hours sexcapade ... But you mentioning of G30 is making us apprehensive ...

Kindly pardon our ignorance.

Your lowly subject.

thaigers
08-12-2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by meatlover
Your Majesty,

Your recommendations on G30 gives fellow samsters the impression that you've patronize her before ... But that really contradicts your motto of no commercial sex as you've mentioned before that you can't buy feeling with money ... Furthermore you like to bonk your friend's GF to the extend of 26 hours ... We really looked up to you :rolleyes: on your 26 hours sexcapade ... But you mentioning of G30 is making us apprehensive ...

Kindly pardon our ignorance.

Your lowly subject.

I think you have offended his majesty :o

thaigers
09-12-2003, 11:17 AM
wow,very free be funny huh! another potential tcss samster.....give u an advice, continue yr rubbish craps frs......but u have nothing to write then go and sleep.:eek:

Welcome to the club!!:D

meatlover
10-12-2003, 06:59 AM
It shows that u have nothing but a petty guy.....nothing to do rite..ok loh...continue to increase yr posts....

If u want me to pardon yr ignorance then keep on to yr tcss thread....by the way the person who can pardon is yrself....can try to look into the mirror to find out the answer.

:o

We're still waiting for you to enlighten us how you know so much about G30 ... Did you PAY???? :D

l3atu
10-12-2003, 08:56 AM
We're still waiting for you to enlighten us how you know so much about G30 ... Did you PAY???? :D

He is the emperor..........pay for wat ?:rolleyes:

l3atu
10-12-2003, 09:01 AM
It shows that u have nothing but a petty guy.....nothing to do rite..ok loh...continue to increase yr posts....

If u want me to pardon yr ignorance then keep on to yr tcss thread....by the way the person who can pardon is yrself....can try to look into the mirror to find out the answer.

:o

It seems that you have not improve much on your 'Ancient Inggris' although you have been 'serving' the net for so long. :rolleyes:

meatlover
10-12-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by l3atu
It seems that you have not improve much on your 'Ancient Inggris' although you have been 'serving' the net for so long. :rolleyes:

Heng not servicing the net :D

l3atu
11-12-2003, 08:07 AM
Heng not servicing the net :D

He should service his 'spark plug' = brain.............:rolleyes:

KCLIM73
18-12-2003, 07:10 PM
I think I am quite neutral here...but sex emporer, so many people against you, if I were you, should just f off... :D

facial
19-12-2003, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by KCLIM73
I think I am quite neutral here...but sex emporer, so many people against you, if I were you, should just f off... :D

I agree with bro KCLIM73.

Or start your life in Sammyboy new with a new nick. Or just continue to fuck all your friend's gf, wife, female dogs, sis, mother etc etc etc....

What's the point of continuing here when almost everyone is beginning or really found you to be such a pain.

Sigh..... lonely sex emperor.

Indeed, like what one of the bro had said about you here. With friends like you, who needs enermy.

I really hope you are still young and will grow up to be a real friends instead of fucking your friend's gf. At the rate you go, you will end up with no friends.

And please. Don't bother to reply me cos i will not reply.

thaigers
20-12-2003, 01:21 AM
Havent seen the emperor write field reports for a while....maybe he had gone to the cold palace :rolleyes:

faciallover
20-12-2003, 10:28 PM
Went down to look for Thai $40 willing to receive my load. Ended up in the alley with one of those mid 20s Indonesian FLs... asked if she does BBBJ and she agreed to do one for S$40.

No sex, strictly bbbj as i forced my cock down her throat. She was gagging abit and i could see abit of tears well up in her eyes, guess she bit off more than she could chew.

Was in the mood for some S&M so slapped her on the face and continually jammed my cock into her mouth. By now she was bloody "tulan" and kept pushing me away, so i told her just lick the tip and i'd jerk off over her.

She then reminded me not to cum in her mouth and i said no problem, will let her know when cumming so will cum on her tits.

Well, this is a post on facial cumshots aint it? i blasted her face with my cum and held her head in place so she wouldn't turn away... quite a fair bit, about 1 week worth of savings, deposited on her ugly little face...

Any other FRs or recommendations?

Bros, please stop this argument crap, its a real waste of time if you have these petty little squabbles here...

thaigers
21-12-2003, 12:16 AM
Went down to look for Thai $40 willing to receive my load. Ended up in the alley with one of those mid 20s Indonesian FLs... asked if she does BBBJ and she agreed to do one for S$40.

No sex, strictly bbbj as i forced my cock down her throat. She was gagging abit and i could see abit of tears well up in her eyes, guess she bit off more than she could chew.

Was in the mood for some S&M so slapped her on the face and continually jammed my cock into her mouth. By now she was bloody "tulan" and kept pushing me away, so i told her just lick the tip and i'd jerk off over her.

She then reminded me not to cum in her mouth and i said no problem, will let her know when cumming so will cum on her tits.

Well, this is a post on facial cumshots aint it? i blasted her face with my cum and held her head in place so she wouldn't turn away... quite a fair bit, about 1 week worth of savings, deposited on her ugly little face...

Any other FRs or recommendations?

So far the indons I tried all does BBBJ....recently tried one but FR taken down by SAMmy....anyway, had a FJ with this gal but i like to unload outside on tits or face (mouth havent tried), this is normally doable with indons. She asked me not to shoot onto her face but too power liao (one weeks worth) shot onto her face, but she still gave me a smile.

btw, where did you get your indon gal?? Mine at Lor 14..

faciallover
22-12-2003, 03:09 AM
hello bro thaigers,

good tip. I usually get mine at the lanes between Lor 18 and 20. Sometimes i'd venture to Lor 14 but all there young girls and alot of stupid ah pek watching... rather open. I also dun't like the hotels they use over there altho u can pay more and get a room at Hotel 81...

Its good ur girl smiled at you, mine was farking tulan and was gibbering in indonesian, which i don't understand so just act gong...

Going again tomorrow to check out the scene... bros with facial FRs please share...

Tks!

thaigers
22-12-2003, 11:52 AM
hello bro thaigers,

good tip. I usually get mine at the lanes between Lor 18 and 20. Sometimes i'd venture to Lor 14 but all there young girls and alot of stupid ah pek watching... rather open. I also dun't like the hotels they use over there altho u can pay more and get a room at Hotel 81...

Its good ur girl smiled at you, mine was farking tulan and was gibbering in indonesian, which i don't understand so just act gong...

Going again tomorrow to check out the scene... bros with facial FRs please share...

Tks!

yes, its rather open at Lor14 as its beside the coffee shop, and since the ah peks can speak malay, they always ka chiau the indon girls, and some are their okt, i believe.

the hotel there quite fucked up, it advertise $10/hr but knn when reach 1/2, they can call thru the intercom machiam like cat 40 and tell you " brother times up liao" CCB I thouhgt i pay for 1hr.... and its a bloody hotel they run it like its a whore house..but then i think the indo girls are under the "hotel" management. not sure if birng china girl up there will kena same thing. (the hotel at lor 14 beside the coffee shop is rather clean i must say, not very sound proof though, hahah).

how much for hotel 81 down the road???

faciallover
25-12-2003, 01:47 PM
Hi bro Thaigers,

Hotel 81 is S$20 for like 2 hrs, pretty decent value i guess.

Just did another PRC last night. Her names Xiao Yu, shes 1.6m, and about 50 kg, with huge D cup boobs. Met her in one of the alleys btwn Lor 14 and 16 and we struck up a deal for SGD60 for an hr of fun and games.

Proceeded down to one of those little hotels which was cosy and basic. I jio her to take a shower with me and had a good time scrubbing her pussy and kneading her tits from behind while pressing my already hard member between her thighs and could feel her warm and really wet pussy. She was already moaning and holding on to my buttocks...

gave her a little tongue job on those huge tits and she gave me a little bbbj in return, all in good christmas eve spirit! haha...

Proceeded to the bed after drying ourselves and got a little more bbbj, i pushed her head down a little harder and she got the msg and proceeded to go a deepthroat, altho she couldnt last long and gagged a little. SO slipped on the condom and went to work, did doggie, missionary, stood her up against the dressing table and pumped her from behind on standing doggy, could see her huge tits swaying to and fro, farking turn on...

Was about to cum but tahan a bit and after 20 mins of pumping, i pushed her down onto the bed, pulled off the rubber, and squeezed her tits together, and did a tit fuck on her. I then shot my load all over but didn't really kenna the face, most of it landed between her tits and a little hit her chin and cheeks.

Overall a decent fuck and the tits were worth it...

Bros with facial Frs please share...

Tks

thaigers
25-12-2003, 02:25 PM
Hi bro Thaigers,

Hotel 81 is S$20 for like 2 hrs, pretty decent value i guess.

Just did another PRC last night. Her names Xiao Yu, shes 1.6m, and about 50 kg, with huge D cup boobs. Met her in one of the alleys btwn Lor 14 and 16 and we struck up a deal for SGD60 for an hr of fun and games.

Proceeded down to one of those little hotels which was cosy and basic. I jio her to take a shower with me and had a good time scrubbing her pussy and kneading her tits from behind while pressing my already hard member between her thighs and could feel her warm and really wet pussy. She was already moaning and holding on to my buttocks...

gave her a little tongue job on those huge tits and she gave me a little bbbj in return, all in good christmas eve spirit! haha...

Proceeded to the bed after drying ourselves and got a little more bbbj, i pushed her head down a little harder and she got the msg and proceeded to go a deepthroat, altho she couldnt last long and gagged a little. SO slipped on the condom and went to work, did doggie, missionary, stood her up against the dressing table and pumped her from behind on standing doggy, could see her huge tits swaying to and fro, farking turn on...

Was about to cum but tahan a bit and after 20 mins of pumping, i pushed her down onto the bed, pulled off the rubber, and squeezed her tits together, and did a tit fuck on her. I then shot my load all over but didn't really kenna the face, most of it landed between her tits and a little hit her chin and cheeks.

Overall a decent fuck and the tits were worth it...

Bros with facial Frs please share...

Tks

wow, $60 for all this, quite good value leh. D cupper PRC at that lorong?? is she the short short one and wearing a singlet?? That lane not much looker leh....got nice one lah, but dont know how is the attitude