PDA

View Full Version : wh10g12

cantopop
06-11-2003, 09:33 PM
today went down to g-and after work...
went to Wh10 saw a ger no 12 came down from the stairs...
wah....damn chio and slutty look man....somemore young, fair, and big boobs...c cup

went into the room, rabba with her, she smile sweety when u grab her breast and kiss her...attitude no horse run man....

i never try, but i believe she'll let u do anything man....fuck in bathroom, french kiss, lick cb....

here the FR
Looks : 9/10 (feel like fucking a her world model man)
Body : 8/10 (boobs quite big, think fake, but feel shiok )
catbath : 8.5/10 (she lick me from nipple down to thigh , then lick and suck my balls.....man, shiok)
BJ : 9/10 (fucky power.....can cum in mouth if dun control man.,,,,suddenly i tot she's a ah gua, cos her bj is too damn good....lucky she no adam apple)
FJ :9/10 (this one is damn power also, she ride damn power.....and like to give u slutty look.)

and did i mention, she has a shaved pussy too

rtf; dun think so, cos i fee tat she's a up-and coming ang pai.....cb getting loose from all the hard banging from so many satisfied brudders liao
whahahahaa

wayne]
10-11-2003, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by cantopop
today went down to g-and after work...
went to Wh10 saw a ger no 12 came down from the stairs...
wah....damn chio and slutty look man....somemore young, fair, and big boobs...c cup

went into the room, rabba with her, she smile sweety when u grab her breast and kiss her...attitude no horse run man....

i never try, but i believe she'll let u do anything man....fuck in bathroom, french kiss, lick cb....

here the FR
Looks : 9/10 (feel like fucking a her world model man)
Body : 8/10 (boobs quite big, think fake, but feel shiok )
catbath : 8.5/10 (she lick me from nipple down to thigh , then lick and suck my balls.....man, shiok)
BJ : 9/10 (fucky power.....can cum in mouth if dun control man.,,,,suddenly i tot she's a ah gua, cos her bj is too damn good....lucky she no adam apple)
FJ :9/10 (this one is damn power also, she ride damn power.....and like to give u slutty look.)

and did i mention, she has a shaved pussy too

rtf; dun think so, cos i fee tat she's a up-and coming ang pai.....cb getting loose from all the hard banging from so many satisfied brudders liao
whahahahaa

yeah, she is power man!! very pretty very sexy.. now she is no1 in house 10 follow by girl 6

mongerx
11-11-2003, 03:42 PM
I gave g12 a try yesterday and I must say that my experience was mediocre. She does have a beautiful youthful face, and gravity defiying B+ cup tits. However, she's got short legs and cellulite pocked ass. (I thought I was looking in the mirror, Hah!)
She does have a nicely presented pussy as noted above.

I generally found her performance to be lacking in effort and ethusiasm. Shower was not particularly thorough. Cath Bath was perfunctory. BJ was covered an pretty good. El Sexo was unethusiastic and I had a hard time popping. I was there at about 3PM so she shouldn't have been worn out. After the deed no massage offered, but she did curl up and take a ten minute nap afterwards. That was sweet and tender.

A little more context for consideration with this reveiw. I am ang mo and she spoke nil english (and I 10 thai phrases.) I was charged 80 and given 40 minutes by the OKT.

Ratings Summary

Face: Solid 8, beautiful
Boobs: 7.5
Rest of Body: 6
Cath Bath: 3
BJ: 6
FJ: 5
Attitude: 5, few kisses and no DFK

RTF: No

Here is a review of another girl I haven't seen reviewed who I thought was dynamite.

L18H44G15

This girl has a smoking body and attitude. I think 25 and from Bangkok. She has B+ to C cuppers that are implants. I am not good with metrics, in english units I would say 5'6". She has a totally tight body and great ass. However, she is a butter face. "Totally hot but her face." Unfortunately thick make-up doesn't hide her acne problem.

Now the sexo was fantastic. This girl gave me a very soapie and poked my ass in the shower, with lots of DFK. Great BBJ and 69. She took out a vibrator and some fun. She was definately kinky. Fantastic sex in many positions and I had an awesome finish in Doggy. Pounding up against her fantastic ass in the doggy position, while she arched her back and turned head and started to curse me had pouring cum in no time. She offered a post coital massage but I had to exited quickly to meet the missus.

Ratings Summary

Face: 5
Boobs: 8, Great nips and I don't mind the implants
Rest of Body: 8
Cath Bath: 8
BJ: 8.5
FJ: 8
Attitude: 9, enthusiatic adventorous, and all with a smile!

RTF: Definately and maybe even today

Well I think these are my first reveiws here. Let me know if they are in proper form.

BTW, I have found in my limited experience that the Thai Brothels around the area of L18 and W treat the western guys a little better than the other Thai houses in Geylang

XiaoHoUzi83
12-11-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by baron17
wah... she really learn fast...

last time.. about 2 months i visited her... after the former G12 left(my all time fav)... so i call this new G12 cos she looks chio...

but she was quite awkward... don't allow frenching leh, keep covering mouth... overall quite an innocent feeling girl... boobs quite big but ditto for body... for me is quite a turn off...

i just rammed her looking at her face... really chio... moaning quite realistic... cb is confirmed loose... but her nearly clean shaven(save for a few whimsical hair) pussy makes up for almost everything...

managed to cum though, usually quite hard...

quite a stark contrast with the former G12... who is damn lau jiao and 5 star service... i thot maybe wait for her to become more experienced b4 rtf... looks like the day has arrived?

she not that old lehx...
not 2 mths for sure...
rem 1 mth ago still pestering the OKT where r the new stock....
they started work abt 1 mth + 1 wk after old G12 left

Garage1
14-11-2003, 04:27 PM
Mongerx, which part of NY are u from?
send me a PM ,

Pfizer
15-11-2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by XiaoHoUzi83
she not that old lehx...
not 2 mths for sure...

If I remember correctly, should be around or after mid September when she started work...

lingoBoy
23-11-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by baron17
wah... she really learn fast...

last time.. about 2 months i visited her... after the former G12 left(my all time fav)... so i call this new G12 cos she looks chio...

but she was quite awkward... don't allow frenching leh, keep covering mouth... overall quite an innocent feeling girl... boobs quite big but ditto for body... for me is quite a turn off...

i just rammed her looking at her face... really chio... moaning quite realistic... cb is confirmed loose... but her nearly clean shaven(save for a few whimsical hair) pussy makes up for almost everything...

managed to cum though, usually quite hard...

quite a stark contrast with the former G12... who is damn lau jiao and 5 star service... i thot maybe wait for her to become more experienced b4 rtf... looks like the day has arrived?

Come on lah...of course her chee bye is loose lah...everyday more than 10 people fucked her you know?As a matter of fact,all the WLs in GL all have loose chee byes...you show me which gal have tight chee bye?Of course not right?Unless a virgin comes and work in GL....but she will definitely worth more than $40 then...:p

AhBengKeong
25-11-2003, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by XiaoHoUzi83
she not that old lehx...
not 2 mths for sure...

bro, when u going gl? let go walk walk together leh......

tis sat and next wed i going gl overnite booking.....

Horny69
25-11-2003, 06:17 AM
bro me this friday get pay think saturday night me go cheong overnite also.. but feelign like trying the g12 me go gl so amny time keep see ger never see road name.... still cannot find wh road:( need bro to bring me to wh road in gl.

suckerll
25-11-2003, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Horny69
.. but feelign like trying the g12 me go gl so amny time keep see ger never see road name.... still cannot find wh road:( need bro to bring me to wh road in gl. u siao chong nao until eyes also blur blur ah!!!:D

Horny69
25-11-2003, 02:50 PM
:confused:

FatSpider
29-11-2003, 07:36 PM
she is 22 :)

Horny69
30-11-2003, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by FatSpider
she is 22 :)

HUH??? 22??? wt u mean?? the g12 --> 22 ??