PDA

View Full Version : Geylang Indon Gals

thaigers
07-11-2003, 02:09 AM
HI to all brothers out there who enjoy fuck with Indons.

Notice someone started a thread on geylang indon but was deleted. Hope this thread will not be deleted and serve as a platform for discussion for brothers who are into indons at Geylang.

I had always have reservations about indon girls until I try them in Batam. It was a great sexperience with the indon girl i had. I normally find them in discos in Batam.

Anyway, back to Indon gals in Geylang. They are mostly found in Geylang's 'mini Jakarta' which is along Talma rd and and Lor 12. Some can also be found in lor 14 if i am not wrong, beside the coffee shop. Others are found in the back lanes between the lorongs.

Today went to Geylang wanted to do Cat $40 but then went to mini jakarta to have a look first. Jalan jalan then saw one along Talma rd, fucking sexy and young too, less then 20 y o i supposed. But will try her later. then went to Lor 12. And KNN, one indo gal call me and i remembered she was the girl i fucked in Batam!!! Initially she didnt recognise me until i call her name and she recognise, haha. Chit chat for a while but i think the OKT unhappy. Wanted to do her again in Batam but no time to go. Since she is here, i ask her for short time $40. Told me she here for only 3 days.

She is not very pretty, but her tits is the best i had so far, that is why i try her again. Went to the house across the road. The room is fucked up, but has shower. Towel like dont have??? Chee bye. But wat the fuck. went to shower, sop, she wash herself i myself, unlike those in Cat 40. Then lie on the bed, the bed quite dirty also. ( actually can take her to other hotel, but want to see the room what its like,sooo....)

What i enjoy most is her tits, nice 32 C and soft, what a sight. She is rather passive in bed, but we managed to do some frenching, light one. Really like gf experience, hug here hug there. Then she give me BBBJ for about 3 min. Quite good. after that she wash her mouth, knn. then ask her for more BBBJ but she refused. Then thought no more service liao, so asked her where is the condom, she said dunno. Wah lau, can do raw ah, but dont want lah, scared leh. So put on condom. She wanted missionary first, cb, lazy, but i asked her to ride me. Climbed on top of me, grind me for about 3 mins then she comes!!! After she comes, asked me to do her missionary (not my favourite), but her cunt really wet man, no KY. Then switch to doggy, this is the best, her butt damn nice and fleshy, and cunt tight too. Do her in this position grabbing her luscious tits and then explode liao.

Great sexstifaction. If brother want to try her, can go look for her at lor 12. She has long hair, slim nice body and about 1.58m tall. And she has a mole on the right cheek.

have a nice bonk

pakpak2001
07-11-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by thaigers
HI to all brothers out there who enjoy fuck with Indons.
Initially she didnt recognise me until i call her name and she recognise, haha. Chit chat for a while but i think the OKT unhappy. have a nice bonk
u mean der IKT so da yiat (=big fuck) meh?
tok cock for a while wif der gals also cannot meh?
tok cock for less than a few min also must unhappy?
wah pian - better avoid L12 man or else kenna beaten up how?

agree wif u tat couple of der new batch of Indo gals @L12 solid siah - must makan nasi padang i/o china chicken rice every time.
maybe tonite but i must screw at Canning Park Hotel i/o those dirty smelling little cubicle.

hav fun

Pearl
07-11-2003, 03:20 PM
Ok..this is my first time posting so bear with me...

Never really did wanted to try Indonesians but as fate would have it, I fell into their grasp. It was a cool Fri nite when I went out to have a drink in Liquid Room. Promised myself that I will be celibate for a week as I have been bonging for too long and it kinda takes an effort for me even to cum during my GL sessions.

After finishing my last drink at bout 2.30am, by that time I was pretty high and damm horned up (horny) by a girl that kept dancing and rubbing against me.. However, kana lemon as the girl stays with her parents and has a curfew. So, boh pian and went driving in Geylang and see what is left at this time.. Thought of PCC but damm lazy to do that..

After driving around L6- L12, finally saw a big crowd of ppl below Canning Fort hotel.... ( We do have horny ppl even at this hour).. Saw one young girl.. probably was too drunk even to notice the face but she was wearing all white, guess that made her stand out. CAme over and started negotaiting... Kanna Conned at that time, started price at 130 and negotaited to 110. ( At that time, didnt even realise the rate was for overnite...hahhahhaa). So paid to money to OKT and went over to Princess to get a room.

She looks cute and slim with nice nice legs. But not very tall, probably bout 160cm. Petite is the perfect word. Went up the room hugging and immediately frenched when I opened the door. She has quick hands.. i was naked not before long. Stopped her and asked to take my bath first.. She wanted to help but just not my style, I prefer to shower on my own. After showering quickly, jumped on the bed and waited as she took hers.

Again, as I was probably too high, fell asleep.. No Joke..Hahaha. However she really was something, started bbbj me while I was sleeping, in no time, i was awaken with a very pleasant feeling on my didi. She did a good job and took more than 20 mins alone on the bbbj. By that time, kinda aroused and asked for her to turn around so that I can look and finger her pussy.. This is the best suprise of all... She has very very little hair (the kind I like). Almost clean shaven with some sparse tufts above her pussy..An those are not shaven..she is a very young girl. After getting immense pleasure from the BBBJ and seeing a young pussy, I inserted one finger in and to my suprise, it was even tight with only one finger..Tight, warm and wet... (jackpot for me.. guess a reward for being a celibate for 5 days). Went closer to have a look and the pussy smells nice..no dead fish smell which is a no no for me.. Im sure, she allows licking of those if she likes u.

After fingering her for a few minutes, moved her on top of me and as she took my hard cock in, I could really feel her opening up. It was that tight.. Even rocking, I was afraid that I will tear her.(pls bear in mind, my didi average size nia). However, the feeling was wonderful till I remember...no condom on.. Shit!!!! I was doing her raw.. Quickly pulled her off and ran for a quick wash of my didi. She looked hurt, but what to do.. safety comes first.. Bo Chap. Told her I wont do raw.. She then took out a condom and capped me on. Didi was still hard so took her doggy.. Her ass were firm and gives good absorbtion with every thrust. Took this doggy style for a while and she really enjoyed it, her juices even wetted my balls while I was banging her hard.. Then changed back into her riding me.. then finished with us on missionary.

Expected her to leave after that and to my suprise, still see her at 9am in the morning when I woke up. Kekeke.. She was still sleeping so I can have a close inspection of her goods............
She has petite A-Cup breast which are firm with light brown nipples. Looks nice on her frame. Loved the way her pussy looks with small pinkish lips and sparse hair. When she woke up, asked me whether I want another round, told her no as I gotta go home before my gf comes over for breakfast. In the morning, doesnt look as cute but still fairly fair and even younger. I think she is bout 17-18.

Looks : 6/10 ( For me fair can liau)
Body : 7/10 ( she looks good for her size, no tummy)
Breast : A cup ( again looks well on her, firm with light brown nips)
Pussy : 9/10 ( tight, minimal hair)
Bbbj : 7/10 ( need more suction)
Fj : 7/10 ( allows any style, anal dunno )
Attitude : 8.5/10
Overall : Recommended. My first time with INdo girls and loved it.

p/s, for those bro that wants to try her out, message me and I will pass her phone over. This is her request.

thaigers
07-11-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by pakpak2001
u mean der IKT so da yiat (=big fuck) meh?
tok cock for a while wif der gals also cannot meh?
tok cock for less than a few min also must unhappy?
wah pian - better avoid L12 man or else kenna beaten up how?

agree wif u tat couple of der new batch of Indo gals @L12 solid siah - must makan nasi padang i/o china chicken rice every time.
maybe tonite but i must screw at Canning Park Hotel i/o those dirty smelling little cubicle.

hav fun

Hahah, actually i chatted with the girl for quite a while, like maybe 5 to 10 min, kinda like gf bf long time never see, kekeke...

The OKT then say something to the girl like if want to do ,do, dont chit chat or something...knn. But the gal also like fuck care lah.

Is canning park hotel good??

thaigers
07-11-2003, 05:23 PM
Bro Perl

Great report man. Read your report also steam liao... hope you can give me her contacts, i pm you liao... Does she speak english?? did you negotiate with her directly or the OKT? When did you do her??

I think indon girls are really good fun in bed (i tried a few times liao and all sextisfied, maybe i was lucky ). I think you are really lucky to have tried such a good girl. Good on ya.

Pearl
08-11-2003, 11:23 AM
hi bro..

kekeke... just bonked her last weekend.. She speaks ok English and I negotiated with her directly. I think u call her directly can negotiate better.

PM u the number now..

schwing
09-11-2003, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Pearl
hi bro..

kekeke... just bonked her last weekend.. She speaks ok English and I negotiated with her directly. I think u call her directly can negotiate better.

PM u the number now..

bro pearl,

tried to pm u but yr box is full. care to pm me her no. thanx

teebs_darklord
09-11-2003, 09:49 AM
bro Pearl,

Can u pass me the num too?

thaigers
09-11-2003, 04:49 PM
Yesterday went down to Geylang at about 1130pm last nite but I think AV was there so the streets are really quiet with all the girls hiding in the coffee shops.

then decided to call the sayang i had short time with the other nite (she still in singpore). I suggested to her we go to disco since she cannot work now, so we went Mohammad Sultan, kekeke...

Well, she was wearing a really low cut t-shirt and can see her nice cleavage......very well presented last nite. Went to MW and had a few drinks and dance........rubba rubba, kiss kiss, hug hug, squeeze squeeze.....

The thought of having her for the nite make me steam liao, but later at about 3am told me she has to go back to Lor 12, knn. The OKT called her and asked her to go back. I asked her why not she tell the OKT that she has overnite booking, she say cannot......so lan lan i go send her back then i go home....

Any brothers know if the Indon girls have to report to their OKT??

Thought brother pearl did negotiation with the girl but not OKT. Hmmm, then again I think my sayang first time with the OKT, so she dont know.

Hope to bonk her again before she goes back to Batam tomorrow nite :D

sammyboyfor
09-11-2003, 05:38 PM
Please post Freelance stuff in the FL dome (delphi) forum.

The link is provided in the geylang scene forum preamble.