PDA

View Full Version : Home Massage *Wanted*

Tuckersnowman
11-10-2009, 10:12 PM
I've searched long and far for a girl (that speaks English) who will do a house call massage...but I've been unable to find one. Does anyone have any suggestions? Am I looking in the wrong places? Is my request too much?

1. 1 hour massage
2. West area (Bukit Panjang)
3. HJ at the end, big boobs a plus
4. Under $100 (will pay travel fee)
5. At my place

Bro's HELP. I'm much too shy to go to shops or OT, and I just want a massage w/HJ.

naturegreen
11-10-2009, 11:38 PM
TS, if you are willing to be the commando, here's one possible link (http://www.helpchristine.info/) . No one has written any FR so far. Might be a possible scam or it might also be real. No one knows as for now. So do read up on Help Christine (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/148985-help-christine.html) first. ;) Hope you will write a FR after that.

Tuckersnowman
12-10-2009, 01:25 AM
So far I've only heard scam...plus it's not a plus for me that she is 19. I don't mind me an older woman.

The search continues...

AhYe
12-10-2009, 03:11 AM
Bro every tried to search in the FL thread? There are alot that prodvide what you as asking for.

Yoshoku
12-10-2009, 03:16 AM
Think tat TS lazy to read all the threads.

Tuckersnowman
12-10-2009, 03:20 AM
I have searched, nothing fits what I am looking for. If they do provide massage, it isn't at home, or they do not undrstand English. If you know of any existing threads please provide.

Tuckersnowman
12-10-2009, 10:37 PM
I Pepsi challenge anyone to find me a thread that says exactly what I'm looking for. I've spent more time than I would like to admit trying to find one. As of right now, it doesn't exist. I know there are some other bros out there that feel my pain...

lalacower90
13-10-2009, 12:01 AM
I Pepsi challenge anyone to find me a thread that says exactly what I'm looking for. I've spent more time than I would like to admit trying to find one. As of right now, it doesn't exist. I know there are some other bros out there that feel my pain...

exactly...i would love to find someone who could come my house cos now still student in uni paiseh to go geylang lol

nottituck
15-10-2009, 03:18 AM
bro, sometimes you must put aside the shyness if you want to have fun. no need paisei... we are all adults lah.

Tuckersnowman
20-02-2010, 07:02 PM
No one can still find this?

1. 1 hour massage
2. West area (Bukit Panjang)
3. HJ at the end, big boobs a plus
4. Under $100 (will pay travel fee)
5. At my place

hairypotter
20-02-2010, 11:48 PM
This is called the 'orgies and swings' thread not without a reason. You never going to find what you're looking for here. In fact, u should count yourself lucky that no senior bros zap u for posting in a wrong thread. Have some patience and look through the FL threads. even if u don't find someone that fit exactly what you're looking for, you should be able to find something that's near to what u want.