PDA

View Full Version : L8 H66g g15 - Going back due to "sickness"

fatD
03-12-2003, 07:48 AM
Ang pai H66g g15 - ah nong is going back due to health problem. Rumours that it is due to her engaging in high risk sexual activities. Dont know how true it is, but one thing for sure is that she is sick and is waiting to be send back.

Advise all bros to seek medical checkup if you ever frequent her before. Just as a precautionary measure.

Regards

BEAST KING
04-12-2003, 04:12 PM
Is it some vd disease or the ultimate AIDS???

DNAT
04-12-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by fatD
Rumours that it is due to her engaging in high risk sexual activities. Dont know how true it is,
key word is RUMOURS .... be it STD or HIV, the real info would be sealed.

Still, your advise on health check is still of good faith.

:)

suckerll
04-12-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by BEAST KING
Is it some vd disease or the ultimate AIDS??? being sent back will usually mean that the disease is very serious and probably can't be cured by a dosage of anti-biotics. :(

poolhot.
04-12-2003, 10:15 PM
Hmmmmmmm......... should I consider myself lucky????????
Went to find her at least 10 over times and its always she off for e day or there a damn long ques...... :)

Best advise to Bros is go Kelantan DSC for a AIDS test. Dun hv to show yr ID to do e test just pay money

baa tanhaa
07-12-2003, 11:17 PM
hmmm.. what about gals who are given like 3 weeks leave? did they contracted some diesease then doctor give them leave or they can take leave volunteerly?

siamcutey
08-12-2003, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by poolhot
Hmmmmmmm......... should I consider myself lucky????????
Went to find her at least 10 over times and its always she off for e day or there a damn long ques......

Best advise to Bros is go Kelantan DSC for a AIDS test. Dun hv to show yr ID to do e test just pay money

The only day you consider yourself lucky is when you totally quit commercial sex. ;)

hahaha
SC

Number 8 Killer
01-05-2004, 03:50 AM
ah nong go back is because 3 ppl give her $$$
60k 25k n 10k.
no sickness at all. so u all r safe :)

collin_23
01-05-2004, 10:20 AM
Agreed. :D

The only day you consider yourself lucky is when you totally quit commercial sex. ;)

hahaha
SC

Phucker
01-05-2004, 12:11 PM
dua cai tao + medium cai tao + small cai tao = 1 happy WL :D

korb
01-05-2004, 08:26 PM
dua cai tao + medium cai tao + small cai tao = 1 happy WL :D

speaking of 'cai',maybe she in return give them 'go-leh-cai hua'(vd's). :D

collin_23
01-05-2004, 08:29 PM
fried one or salad? :D

speaking of 'cai',maybe she in return give them 'go-leh-cai hua'(vd's). :D

korb
01-05-2004, 08:30 PM
fried one or salad? :D

som tam go leh cai hua :D

collin_23
01-05-2004, 08:33 PM
ooo.....k lah cause we still cheonging hope she go back good life lah. Later karma 2 of us leh. *Huat ah!* :D

som tam go leh cai hua :D

Doomas
01-05-2004, 10:05 PM
Anyone notice this trend everytime a gal goes back prematurely?

1. News leaks she's going home early.
2. Rumours fly. She has HIV, fail health check etc.
3. More rumours fly. Soothsayers proclaim she did all her customers raw, better go for health check.
4. Brudders panic; "Chee bye, I did her raw. How har?", "Die liao, I better go for check up. Pray for me brudders", "Wah lao eh, check up passed but hard to say leh. Need at least 3 months for HIV virus to show leh. How?" etc.
5. Finally the truth comes out. Sugar daddies bought her out, OKT problem, inhouse politics. Every blardy reason come out except for HIV.
6. Forum calms down until next gal goes home early.

Sounds familiar? :))

Phucker
01-05-2004, 11:01 PM
sometimes its better to err on the kiasu/kiasi side.

if the bro dunno he kena HIV or something potent and keep on screwing raw and whatever....i think it will be jialat for our community.
imagine the cross infection btw cheongsters out there plus the WL plus the gf/wives of the cheongsters....u do the maths man.

its somewhat like an occasional wake up call or reminder.
u will always see some guy saying "die ah, i shouldn't screw raw with that WL"
then he become good boy for a while....maybe changing his raw screwing habits when it comes to commercial bonks.

which okt would dare to say his gal kena aids or something and got sent home, it would be really bad for his house's biz.

ThaksinShinawat
02-05-2004, 05:38 AM
sometimes its better to err on the kiasu/kiasi side.

if the bro dunno he kena HIV or something potent and keep on screwing raw and whatever....i think it will be jialat for our community.
imagine the cross infection btw cheongsters out there plus the WL plus the gf/wives of the cheongsters....u do the maths man.

its somewhat like an occasional wake up call or reminder.
u will always see some guy saying "die ah, i shouldn't screw raw with that WL"
then he become good boy for a while....maybe changing his raw screwing habits when it comes to commercial bonks.

which okt would dare to say his gal kena aids or something and got sent home, it would be really bad for his house's biz.

Dear readers,

I do agree with Khun Phucker, this is a materialistic society, get involved in this unnecessary love web or worst still, any adventurous act to feed your 5 minutes of fantasy, or else face the tango yourself. Business is forever business, they wouldn't want to jeopardise their income by blowing out any ill reputation.

Cash is still king.

p.s. Dear Khun Chuvit, how's life? i recognise you :)

Yours sincerely,
Thaksin Shinawat,
Nayoke Rajamontree,
Prathet Thai