PDA

View Full Version : One small question to ask....

Luna
30-12-2003, 08:16 PM
May i know what's the word to describe to the okt that you intend to take 2 or 3 sessions at one time? Normally just pay without saying anything. :confused: Thank you very much !

Buaya1
30-12-2003, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Luna
May i know what's the word to describe to the okt that you intend to take 2 or 3 sessions at one time? Normally just pay without saying anything. :confused: Thank you very much !

In Hokkien, its "Nerng Tia" (two wok). I think so. The OKT should understand. Or simple, tell him "double" or "two shots".

Luna
30-12-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Buaya1
In Hokkien, its "Nerng Tia" (two wok). I think so. The OKT should understand. Or simple, tell him "double" or "two shots".

Thanks Buaya1 ! ;)

The_Hustler
31-12-2003, 02:15 AM
Nerng Dia seems ok... but I would generally advise those who wants to go for 2 sessions to tell the OKT... "Nerng Dai" cos literally Nerng Dia can means to orgasms...kekeke... whilst Nerng Dai specifies 2 sessions.

Jin Zuei Dai Liao,
The Hustler

Ah Neo
31-12-2003, 03:49 AM
... dishing out 2 $50 bills speaks volumes ... get the $20 change though ...

Originally posted by The_Hustler
Nerng Dia seems ok... but I would generally advise those who wants to go for 2 sessions to tell the OKT... "Nerng Dai" cos literally Nerng Dia can means to orgasms...kekeke... whilst Nerng Dai specifies 2 sessions.

Jin Zuei Dai Liao,
The Hustler

The_Hustler
31-12-2003, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by Ah Neo
... dishing out 2 $50 bills speaks volumes ... get the $20 change though ...

Ok, that applies to the cat40...hmm... so it's gotta be $300 upfront for the cat150s?? U should c how some of em even gives upfront cheques of $3000 upfront for deposit of their monthly bonks!!

Long time no c...how's ur A&P job?

BBDO..or...BBBJ??
The Hustler

Buaya1
31-12-2003, 08:20 AM

Jin Zuei Dai Liao,
The Hustler

Bro Hustler, you are right. I had assumed that Luna was capable of having 2 orgasms.

Ah Neo
31-12-2003, 04:05 PM
No more A&P job liao ...

Doing freelance job now ... should be getting another job offer soon ...

Ok, that applies to the cat40...hmm... so it's gotta be $300 upfront for the cat150s?? U should c how some of em even gives upfront cheques of $3000 upfront for deposit of their monthly bonks!!

Long time no c...how's ur A&P job?

BBDO..or...BBBJ??
The Hustler

Ah Dez
01-01-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Luna

If u intend to do 2,3 session at 1 time.... then just ..........

why can't just say..... you come out and calculate??

there is no EXACT word to say........ just explain what your are looking for.. will be fine.