PDA

View Full Version : going out with geyland fr

condorhero
31-12-2003, 09:49 AM
I used to go out with a number of cat 150 fr for dinner and shopping - some of them very ang pai names. They are nice people. I do not think they expect very much - monetary wise. What they are looking for is someone to talk to and understand some of their problems. I think we should not be over reacting to things. They are also human beings- needs attention.

The_Hustler
31-12-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by condorhero
I used to go out with a number of cat 150 fr for dinner and shopping - some of them very ang pai names. They are nice people. I do not think they expect very much - monetary wise. What they are looking for is someone to talk to and understand some of their problems. I think we should not be over reacting to things. They are also human beings- needs attention.

Ok, we know they're humans with feelings n emotions... so what's ur point? I hope it was not to bosst ur ego. If u n me were making $20,000.00 per month... I'm sure we'll be nice ppl as well. And mind u, u're not the only one who've had dinner n outings with a few of them... yep, perhaps initial aquaintance does not show much....wait till u get into the deeper reins.

Their problems should only be understood by their agents and toyboys...not completely us.

Toyman,
The Hustler

PS: Is this a FR?

nuclearkid
31-12-2003, 10:59 PM
Whats your point here?

ahbengsony
06-01-2004, 12:41 PM
sorry being newbie here but my understanding is no outings with gl gals as av does not allow it unless you are refering to fl gals whom is not under the control of the av. dont whack me:)

can any body still recall a h2831a gal by the name of holiday ??

fontirak
07-01-2004, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by ahbengsony
sorry being newbie here but my understanding is no outings with gl gals as av does not allow it unless you are refering to fl gals whom is not under the control of the av. dont whack me:)

can any body still recall a h2831a gal by the name of holiday ??
in slinkapore everything also not allowed legally, juz dun get caught:) .

ps. u r not allowed in a sex forum either!

Devil
08-01-2004, 02:57 AM
Holiday of 2831A? Quited quite sometime back. Any update about her??? Happy New Year to all Samsters!!!:)