PDA

View Full Version : 2003 in my Eyes

The_Hustler
31-12-2003, 04:29 PM
Well fellow samsters... another year has passed...cliche.

Call it pathetic, call it uncalm... least we had our fun and thrills... n a bigger hole in our pockets to patch up next year.

On the world front: The usual suspects - Saddam's ugly beard, Osama's catch-me-if-u-can tactics , Bush's whacking, Uncle Goh's retirement, JiaBao's weak attempt at diplomacy, bomb here bomb there, fakes Britney and Christina...

The Unusual suspects - ahem...Steve Chia's cursing at his #%$@@ trash bin, Wilkinson's wonder kick, Meg Ryan disrobes!, EPL sex fiends, Harry's wife magic money cure, and many more....

Well, so much for the major headlines... let'as take a lighter peek at the headlines in here... hopefully more of u will share this thread with ur opinions as well.

SB Headlines: 1 thread on how to do washing dirty linen in public.. by Norigo for Cumking few months back... and another one by Unforgiven for Cuntalk just surfaced. In short, life is already short enough...MOVE ON PEOPLE!

The Usual Record Lickers: Who else...NewCummer, Poolhot...errr...n me.

The astonishing cat150 fequncy record: Newcummer on Blue Diamond...140 times excluding lost counts due to extensive licking...kekeke.

Gracious Record: Sam for allowing the breath of life to Chinatown MMs and now...FL thread!!! Keep it up, defy the odds!

Sex Goddess of Singapore: Thrustmei for her adventuring stuffs including ANAL shots in the pics forum..phew... can die!

Most missed forumers: My dear nemisis Omnia and his target board CuntKing...oops! Omnia, get ur ass back here from KopiTiam... politics ain't made for u.

Secrets..my bonks: Cat150 - Winnie, Jasmine, Jean, CK, San San, Yi Yi, Blue Diamond. MeiMeis - Ah Yun, Ah Li, Xiao Yun, Liu Yan, Xiao Wei, Ah Ling, Ann Kok look-alike, Li Hong, and bloody many...cannot remember due to all the Xiaos and Ahs. Maybe bros Band and Poolhot can help refresh. Note: Above does not record repeats...hehehe.

Best Comedy Sitcoms: provided by Hugo and LingoBoys, Helmet Daytona and the tons who've persistently and failed miserably to lighten up the forum.

On a personal note, sincere thanks to those few elite samsters who're matured and responsible, and friendship and associates have been crafted out from here. Avoid those backstabbings, squabbles.. n more good years for all of us.

Sometimes, it's not just about sex we're here for. Good and happier moments cannot be bought... but it can be seek.

Here's wishing all Samsters a wealthy and healthy new year, enjoy ur bonks... be responsible for ur actions. A commercial fcuk is a mere money-purchased timeframe...it should not be the top of ur priorities.

Champagne Time!
The Hustler

PS: Will update as n when if I can think up... n provided the read is interesting enough.

facial
01-01-2004, 12:33 AM
Thanks for providing the forumeers with a different perspective which is timely and much needed.

paranoidspy
01-01-2004, 01:30 AM
Are you into journalism??This is highly entertaining stuff!

Gentle Beast
01-01-2004, 09:51 AM
Great flashback for the year, Bro Hustler.

* A highly entertaining condensed write up for 2003 * - a review by Gentle Beast :D

Moving on Master Bro Hustler, what are your predictions for cheongsters for the coming year of the Monkey? And wishing you and all here a very promising year ahead.

Have fun!

kanasai
01-01-2004, 12:26 PM
yoyoyo..
Happy new year ...more to choing this year!!!

new_cummer
01-01-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Gentle Beast
Moving on Master Bro Hustler, what are your predictions for cheongsters for the coming year of the Monkey?
Have fun!
Hehehe....I guess we will have lots of peanuts....hahahaha :D

facial
01-01-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by paranoidspy

YOu can say that again. He writes beautifully.

The_Hustler
02-01-2004, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Gentle Beast
Great flashback for the year, Bro Hustler.

* A highly entertaining condensed write up for 2003 * - a review by Gentle Beast :D

Moving on Master Bro Hustler, what are your predictions for cheongsters for the coming year of the Monkey? And wishing you and all here a very promising year ahead.

Have fun!

Thanks for the compliments mate!

Hmmm... predictions, I forsee no drastic changes. The usual ego trips, falling blindly in love and blurring the lines between commercial sex and real love, the extensive usage of condoms and still the many who venture into uncapped zones. Of course, I also c us venturing into new grounds...like taking more digital photos of our sexual conquests (with the convenient HPs), and realising that commercial sex is not just pay-blow-fuck-shoot-bye... perhaps a little more variations...that..I leave it to ur imagination.

But I sincerely wish everyone of us in here could cast asides all hidden agendas...post our enjoyable moments and let everyone share like a gentlemen. Of course, those leeches and idiots who keep asking for free contacts for sheer thrills should be banish into deep fireflames.

Well... I hope that answers ur Monkey question!

Chewbacca,
The Hustler

The_Hustler
02-01-2004, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by paranoidspy

Originally posted by facial
YOu can say that again. He writes beautifully.

Hoi!! I'm blushing like fcuk now...kekeke....

I'm not into journalism...but writing n creativity is elementary in my work. If I write for the papers...sure kenna boot out..hehehe.

There're far better writers out there in the forum...I'm just merely adding spice to my interpretation so that more can enjoy a good read and gathering sex infos here.

Here's wishing u guys a glorious 2004!

Taking a Bow,
The Hustler

Feli
02-01-2004, 10:08 AM
dun be so modest.. you derserve the compliments.. applause
keep up the good work

DNAT
02-01-2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Here's wishing all Samsters a wealthy and healthy new year, enjoy ur bonks... be responsible for ur actions. A commercial fcuk is a mere money-purchased timeframe...it should not be the top of ur priorities.

Champagne Time!
The Hustler

Thank You
:)

zyxel01
02-01-2004, 10:29 AM
This year of monkey will be a good year for our GL gal Xin Xin!! She is sometimes called as gorilla, especially by Ah Dez. As we all know, Xin Xin sounds like gorilla in Mandarin.

For those bros who are borned in the year of Monkey, this is a bad year for you to bonk Xin Xin. You will have nightmares after that and also quarrels with your loved ones.

For those borned in the year of goat, you must request for yellow coloured condoms with durian flavour. This is to avoid any mishaps when you go GL.

For those borned in the year of dragon, you must strip naked before you enter the room. If you are afraid of other bros looking at you, choose the last room.

Good luck to you all!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Cheers!
zyxel

Gentle Beast
03-01-2004, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Thanks for the compliments mate!

Hmmm... predictions, I forsee no drastic changes. The usual ego trips, falling blindly in love and blurring the lines between commercial sex and real love, the extensive usage of condoms and still the many who venture into uncapped zones. Of course, I also c us venturing into new grounds...like taking more digital photos of our sexual conquests (with the convenient HPs), and realising that commercial sex is not just pay-blow-fuck-shoot-bye... perhaps a little more variations...that..I leave it to ur imagination.

But I sincerely wish everyone of us in here could cast asides all hidden agendas...post our enjoyable moments and let everyone share like a gentlemen. Of course, those leeches and idiots who keep asking for free contacts for sheer thrills should be banish into deep fireflames.

Well... I hope that answers ur Monkey question!

Chewbacca,
The Hustler

Technology has definitely changed the landscape of commercial sex behind the bedroom, esp with the introduction of HPs/ PDAs with cameras. You are right Bro Hustler, it has taken the level of sextisfaction several bars higher. Look back 10-15 years, even if you managed to convince your WL to take snapshots with your disposable Kodak - where can you get it developed unless you have your own dark room or friends in photo studio? So for those who took up photography as CCA in school - I suppose it was not mother nature shots that attracted you to this hobby eh?:D

Bro NC - were you also keen in photography during your school days?:)