PDA

View Full Version : forced into prostitution

Aliking
05-01-2004, 06:16 AM
I was told there are still many girls who are conned into working as a prostitute. Not so much in spore, but many in Malaysia.

I have come to know a couple of captains from the KL (spa de palace, federal and allson hotel ) and they have all told me some of the girls were promised jobs in offices or big companies but when they arrive, they are forced to be sex slaves for their respective "agents".

CCB, when i heard this i was fucking shocked. This is kinda light a secret unspoken off. I first heard it from a girl, i then asked the captain later. When he confirmed it, i called up a few of the other captains i knew later and they all told me the same thing.

There was this girl who graduated in Law from bangkok. She was promised a job at big company in KL. She was promised rm2-3k (compared to rm600 she would get a month back home).

Her trip to KL has become a nightmare. Apparently her big boss is some big fucker in the underground world. Many are threatened with having their passports detroyed and not being able to return home. She has to work a couple of months before her "agent" will let her go home. I believed her as she could speak fuckin gd english for a thai pros. She told me of her family back home and they are not a poor family.

Of course not all the girls who come over are being conned. But there are those who are. Their agents force them to take drugs EVERYDAY. They will pop e before they start work and have to take sleeping pills after they finish work everyday.

I asked them about they money. I mean, how much is their share. They all told me they get next to nothing. Its their agents who keep all their money. They get allowances but thats about it.

I really pity these girls very much. She was juz a young girl who had graduated from many years of hard studies. Only had 1 sex partner before coming over to kl. She said she doesnt enjoy sex at all but has to do it to ensure going back home as soon as possible.

At the end of it all. I wanted to give her some tips. She refused. I remember she said " you'll be spending a lot on this hotel room when you check out later. no need to spend any more. you have already paid my agent for me. its ok. "

I kept insisting but she die die oso refused. I later slipped some money in her bag when she wasnt noticing.

All i want to know is, how many of you guys have heard of such stuff?? Do you think any of these can be stopped??

dathinman
05-01-2004, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Aliking

All i want to know is, how many of you guys have heard of such stuff?? Do you think any of these can be stopped??

Heard before. Some of these stories are for real.

For example, there were some raids conducted a while ago. They found stoned out prostitutes above a karaoke. They were kept virtually as prisoners. Very sad. :(

That's why I never go for foreigners, prefer local Malaysians.

jas1800
05-01-2004, 11:49 AM
Sad to hear about this

MarchBoy
05-01-2004, 11:52 AM
Heard of it aso...sad sad

Aliking
05-01-2004, 10:30 PM
i definitely believe her loh.. the sad thing is that i cant do anything to help.. these "agents" should really be killed...

i hope things like this can be stopped.. sometimes when u get poor service from the girl, especially those from china or thailand... dun be too pushy loh.. from now on i will make sure i tok to the ger b4 doing anything..

Reaper
06-01-2004, 01:46 AM
i definitely believe her loh.. the sad thing is that i cant do anything to help.. these "agents" should really be killed...

i hope things like this can be stopped.. sometimes when u get poor service from the girl, especially those from china or thailand... dun be too pushy loh.. from now on i will make sure i tok to the ger b4 doing anything..

Bro,

You are trying to change the mindset of the Oldest Profession in the world. This an area where besides Black & White, there is alo alot of grey. I dare say, all are not willing parties to this kind of things. they are in this proffesion for certains reasons and not because they woke up one morning, thinking they have nothing to do so they decide to sell their bodies. There is always a time and place to be philsophical, religious, righteous, moral.....etc etc about this.

dont open a can of worms that can never be closed.

The_Hustler
06-01-2004, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by Reaper

dont open a can of worms that can never be closed.

Kekeke...I like that...imagine the cringy feeling...urrrgghhh!

Anyway... yes true, girls r still forced into it someway or another. Behind every smile hides a sorrow, that is y whenever we bonk...I'm not being heartless... enjoy a good fcuk or so... u did not rape or forced her... u were simply in a business transaction... shoot ur load... dun hear too much stories, wash up... then get ur sorry ass back to work.. and look forward to another great bonk!

Oh, let me add that if u're venturing into more than just a bonk...then prepare to bear the consequences!

Wormy,
The Hustler

MrDevil
06-01-2004, 04:05 AM

well, how could anyone know how many are lies and how many are truth? Even if its truth, what could anyone do anything about it beside themselve? Showering them with more tips so that they could pay their debts faster for them to go back earlier or stop visiting them to give them lesser misery?

If only you got the chance to truly understand the big picture, perhaps then you will starts to see things from both sides.

Aliking
06-01-2004, 05:56 AM
i knew there would be some of u guys who would say this. all i can say is that this girl cant be lying. her captain confirmed it wit me.

yes, many girls are some what "forced" into this profession cos of debts or whatever. this girl was TRICKED into being a prostitute. she only had 1 sex partner before venturin to malaysia for her promised job in a law firm.

drugs aare given to her by her agent to help her pass the days. the $ she makes goes to her agent and she is only given a meagre allowance each day.

all im tryin to do is to do is to hope that you guys can realise that stuff like that still happens. it came as a shock to me. if you're a human being, this would come as a shock to you as well.

so please, no smart quotes about openin a can of worms that can never be closed.

Aliking
06-01-2004, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by MrDevil
well, how could anyone know how many are lies and how many are truth? Even if its truth, what could anyone do anything about it beside themselve? Showering them with more tips so that they could pay their debts faster for them to go back earlier or stop visiting them to give them lesser misery?

If only you got the chance to truly understand the big picture, perhaps then you will starts to see things from both sides.

obviously the first thing tat went into my mind was whether she was lying for more $$, pity or an excuse for lousy service. I was proved wrong.

i totally believed her. if she was really lying, i admit i was fully taken by it. these are the follwing reasons.

1)she spoke fluent english
2)she told me she graduated in law and thus took english lessons
3)i insisted on tippin her but she refused
4)i told her i will say gd things about her to the captain but she strongly objected. she said she doesnt want more customers. she asked me not to say anything.

Aliking
06-01-2004, 06:07 AM
oh yes mrdevil, i tried ur pills and they are damn gd..

passed one to my other friend as well and this was the conversation that went between me and him the next day.

oi so how was last nite??

fucking out of point! wat the hell is that stuff? came 6 times each lastin around an hour!

wah then she nvr suspect??

of cos suspect laa!!! overnite become sex god!! eh can get more or not!??! .......

MrDevil
07-01-2004, 03:25 PM
oh yes mrdevil, i tried ur pills and they are damn gd..

passed one to my other friend as well and this was the conversation that went between me and him the next day.

oi so how was last nite??

fucking out of point! wat the hell is that stuff? came 6 times each lastin around an hour!

wah then she nvr suspect??

of cos suspect laa!!! overnite become sex god!! eh can get more or not!??! .......

hahahahah.... thats great to know it work miracles for your fren and how is it working for you? Did you break your fren record?

bro AliKing, post your feedback at the Magix feedback thread ler, lots of bros find it wonderful but too lazy to feedback... so other bros dun get to know the wonder of Magix

watchman
07-01-2004, 06:51 PM
hahahahah.... thats great to know it work miracles for your fren and how is it working for you? Did you break your fren record?

bro AliKing, post your feedback at the Magix feedback thread ler, lots of bros find it wonderful but too lazy to feedback... so other bros dun get to know the wonder of Magix

Aiyah, Magix wonder pills comments can go to Magix thread mar. Here is all abt sex slave girls. Now does any1 got contact no of these girls, pls share share.:D

Reaper
08-01-2004, 04:14 AM
i knew there would be some of u guys who would say this. all i can say is that this girl cant be lying. her captain confirmed it wit me.

yes, many girls are some what "forced" into this profession cos of debts or whatever. this girl was TRICKED into being a prostitute. she only had 1 sex partner before venturin to malaysia for her promised job in a law firm.

drugs aare given to her by her agent to help her pass the days. the $ she makes goes to her agent and she is only given a meagre allowance each day.

all im tryin to do is to do is to hope that you guys can realise that stuff like that still happens. it came as a shock to me. if you're a human being, this would come as a shock to you as well.

so please, no smart quotes about openin a can of worms that can never be closed.

Bro,

Are you saying it is right to have paid sex with a person as long as she willingly joins the flesh trade? I am sure the pros you are going to bang on friday did not just wake up and felt an undesirable urge to be paid to fuck guys and so she joins the flesh trade. Yes, I do know and am very aware of these kind of things. gers do get kidnapp everyday just to be sold into the flesh trade. This is very rampant not onli in asia but also all over the world. I wonder, do you realise that there are parents who sell their children away to lighten their burden and also to get money?

wat i meant by opening a can of worms is that this arguement will go on and on and on without any end because there is always a different point pf view to the situation

no nard feelings bro, just stating my point of view.

CHEERS

watchman
08-01-2004, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by Reaper
Bro,

Are you saying it is right to have paid sex with a person as long as she willingly joins the flesh trade? I am sure the pros you are going to bang on friday did not just wake up and felt an undesirable urge to be paid to fuck guys and so she joins the flesh trade. Yes, I do know and am very aware of these kind of things. gers do get kidnapp everyday just to be sold into the flesh trade. This is very rampant not onli in asia but also all over the world. I wonder, do you realise that there are parents who sell their children away to lighten their burden and also to get money?

wat i meant by opening a can of worms is that this arguement will go on and on and on without any end because there is always a different point pf view to the situation

no nard feelings bro, just stating my point of view.

CHEERS

Always thought they apply online, went 4 interview n work. What a stupid fool I am.:D

MrDevil
08-01-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by watchman
Aiyah, Magix wonder pills comments can go to Magix thread mar. Here is all abt sex slave girls. Now does any1 got contact no of these girls, pls share share.:D

like tat u oso bei song?

watchman
08-01-2004, 02:42 PM
like tat u oso bei song?

Ya lor. What can a lonely man do?:p

MrDevil
09-01-2004, 04:48 AM
Ya lor. What can a lonely man do?:p

cum down to JB, i will make sure you wont be lonely :D

LEE76
09-01-2004, 09:07 AM

Hmm..why don't u help to pay her debt so that she can go back Bangkok????

watchman
09-01-2004, 12:05 PM
cum down to JB, i will make sure you wont be lonely :D

Only like girls. Period :D

watchman
09-01-2004, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by LEE76
Hmm..why don't u help to pay her debt so that she can go back Bangkok????

Then sur no money to bonk for whole 3 month.:D

MrDevil
09-01-2004, 01:30 PM

did I say that you like other than girls?

watchman
09-01-2004, 04:11 PM
did I say that you like other than girls?

:o

Cuntalk
09-01-2004, 04:36 PM

huh u like girls that are on Period?? :D

MrDevil
09-01-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Cuntalk

more lubrication, more colorful.. hehehehe

watchman
09-01-2004, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Cuntalk

Confucious Say

Man who jump off cliff jump to conclusion!

girlhunter
05-02-2004, 07:31 PM
more lubrication, more colorful.. hehehehe

Anyone having experience funking the WL who are in "period"... do they allow?? How is the feeling?

MrDevil
06-02-2004, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by girlhunter
Anyone having experience funking the WL who are in "period"... do they allow?? How is the feeling?

more lubrication, more mess...

if you know the girl well enough, i guess the chance should be pretty high. Understand that the gal will be more hunger during this period and she will climax better due to the wetness and warmness resulted from the period.

Freestyler69
06-02-2004, 12:06 PM
more lubrication, more mess...

if you know the girl well enough, i guess the chance should be pretty high. Understand that the gal will be more hunger during this period and she will climax better due to the wetness and warmness resulted from the period.

but very messy le.. imagine all the bro's cum and sperm and watever for the past month accumulated then release onto your cock... mm... unless my tirak otherwise I'll give it a miss le.. kekeke

WhenSPH
06-02-2004, 10:50 PM
This will happen so long that there is
demand. Same logic as to why ppl hunt
and kill animals for fur? The kind of
consumers form the kind of retailers :)