PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a handsome guy to play masseur

Sentarum
25-11-2009, 04:45 PM
As topic I'm looking for a handsome guy with well tone body to play as masseur, your mission is to give a sensual and erotic body massage to my wife. Basic massage skill is required but most important must know how to turn on a woman with lots of teasing using his hands.

We've had a few similar experience in the pass and now we're running out of candidate. If you do a search I've written a FR about one of our experience. The guy should start out as normal aromatherapy massage, and then slowly proceed to getting naked, depending on your skill you may or may not go further. But we do hope you're skillful to have happy ending.

I will provide tips on how to make your life easier.

I will not be in the room leaving you and her alone so we expect a play along guy minus ego and temper. The idea of the play is only erotic sensual massage, if you can turn her on and proceed to sex than treat it as a bonus, but pls do not come and expect sex or blowjob and turn the experience sour.

My wife is 29, 5'1", 33C 26 32, 43kgs, medium long hair, would fairly rate her 8/10.

Only serious guys with the above criteria PM me together with photo (body and face shot), you can choose to censor your eyes only if you wish to. I'm not Bi so dun worry.

Those not willing to send photo need not pm.

Those that do not meet this criteria pls do not PM me.

The venue will be in KL, all races are welcome.

Again I want to repeat as this is very important, DO NOT COME AN EXPECT SEX!!! sex will depend on your skill, if you cant turn her on then be a gentleman and swallow your pride.

nba567
25-11-2009, 05:30 PM
I am really Like this thing

Give your email ID

I send my photo through email

My Id is [email protected]

Sentarum
25-11-2009, 07:32 PM
Sorry forgot to put we're both chinese.

Those short listed I will send them pic of my wife clad in undergarment but face censored.

hotdick69
26-11-2009, 01:03 AM
wow i would love to try but too bad i am in SG not in KL..... good luck in finding the right candidate :D

Sentarum
29-11-2009, 09:11 AM
Pic of wifey

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/5941/21717334.jpg

Big Sexy
29-11-2009, 10:29 AM
dog gone..
i could have got the job if i were 20 years younger..

As topic I'm looking for a handsome guy with well tone body.

sexualfantasi
29-11-2009, 10:43 PM
dog gone..
i could have got the job if i were 20 years younger..

i thought older masseur = more experience n skillful ?

hotdick69
01-12-2009, 02:16 PM
Pic of wifey

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/5941/21717334.jpg

oh my god your wife is damn hot..... see her pic makes me want to make a trip down to KL and audition for the part :D

ur 1 hell of a lucky man Sentarum..... i envy u ;)

Sentarum
01-12-2009, 04:44 PM
oh my god your wife is damn hot..... see her pic makes me want to make a trip down to KL and audition for the part :D

ur 1 hell of a lucky man Sentarum..... i envy u ;)

well what are you waiting for?:D
I didnt see your application yet

peterpan
01-12-2009, 08:23 PM
Bro, KL too far lah. U come sg, we swop wifes for 1 weekend. U can do anything to her... How about that? :D