PDA

View Full Version : A disaster in Cambodia

develish
17-01-2004, 10:31 PM
Thought I would share my recent (Christmas 2003) experiences in Cambodia.

Landed up in the evening and Phnom Penh and went to the hotel. Had a booking at Garden Gate hotel. Was met by the hotel van that whisked me away to the hotel. Manager is Mr. Samnang and I think the owner is Mr. Sim Lim. E-mail is [email protected].

The hotel is simple, clean and very economical. The room was $30 per night. The hotel is girl friendly.

One definitely feels the tension in Cambodia. Almost everywhere you can see the army deployed at major junctions fully armed in full battle dress fatigues.

Anyways, relaxed for a while, took a taxi from the hotel and headed to Martinis. Do not take the moto-taxis etc. You are sure to get ripped off. Best is take a hotel taxi for the day which will cost US$20 per day.

Martinis is this club with an outdoor food court atmosphere and indoor Asian techno nightclub.

Quite a few pretty gals there, mostly Khmer. After loitering around for an hour selected two girls ($25 each) and headed back to the hotel. After the obligatory shower, I discover that the one girl runs and ducks in the bathroom while the other one just lays there expecting me to come to battle strength and do it. No BJ no fondling nothing. Gave $5 and shooed them out.

Then I discovered a great thing about the hotel. They always call from the reception to check whether they should let the girl out. Just in case she has ripped you off and then snuck off. Apparently this happens in Combodia a lot.

After the bad experience headed to Katz nightclub. Extremely loud and very happening. Tons of girls.

After about an hour of getting in to the mood, I asked for the "mummy" and she introduced me to the really good looking, tall and slim Khmer girl. Agreed to $50 for the night.

Took her back to the hotel. We chit chatted for a while, then the obligatory shower, and then in to the action. Initially the girl wouldn't do BJ nor would she let me do anything to her. It took some coaxing but she finally let me taste her honey. Got her totally wet and wild. Writhing in ecstasy she hungrily took me in to her mouth. 6/10 for her effort. Obviously she has done this before. Went on like this for a while. Got capped, and eased myself in to her. Nice hot and tight.

Now ladies and gentlemen, you are experienced so I shall not go on further with details we have all experienced in life.

I was extremely tired still suffering from jet lag. So I finally dozed off. Next morning, decided to keep her for one more day and we humped like frisky rabbits all day and in to the night.

Next morning, I pay the girl and she starts yelling at me to pay her $200. This is after I had taken her shopping and got her all kinds of goodies.

Moral of the story -- stick to Bangkok, Saigon and having never been there, so I cannot say with confidence -- Manila.

Anybody have better experiences in Cambodia -- I sure would love to here about it. May be a better return trip ?

suckerll
17-01-2004, 11:56 PM
any saigon FR?

Originally posted by develish

Landed up in the evening and Phnom Penh and went to the hotel. Had a booking at Garden Gate hotel. Was met by the hotel van that whisked me away to the hotel. Manager is Mr. Samnang and I think the owner is Mr. Sim Lim. E-mail is [email protected].

The hotel is simple, clean and very economical. The room was $30 per night. The hotel is girl friendly.

One definitely feels the tension in Cambodia. Almost everywhere you can see the army deployed at major junctions fully armed in full battle dress fatigues.

Anyways, relaxed for a while, took a taxi from the hotel and headed to Martinis. Do not take the moto-taxis etc. You are sure to get ripped off. Best is take a hotel taxi for the day which will cost US$20 per day.

Martinis is this club with an outdoor food court atmosphere and indoor Asian techno nightclub.

Quite a few pretty gals there, mostly Khmer. After loitering around for an hour selected two girls ($25 each) and headed back to the hotel. After the obligatory shower, I discover that the one girl runs and ducks in the bathroom while the other one just lays there expecting me to come to battle strength and do it. No BJ no fondling nothing. Gave $5 and shooed them out.

Then I discovered a great thing about the hotel. They always call from the reception to check whether they should let the girl out. Just in case she has ripped you off and then snuck off. Apparently this happens in Combodia a lot.

After the bad experience headed to Katz nightclub. Extremely loud and very happening. Tons of girls.

After about an hour of getting in to the mood, I asked for the "mummy" and she introduced me to the really good looking, tall and slim Khmer girl. Agreed to $50 for the night.

Took her back to the hotel. We chit chatted for a while, then the obligatory shower, and then in to the action. Initially the girl wouldn't do BJ nor would she let me do anything to her. It took some coaxing but she finally let me taste her honey. Got her totally wet and wild. Writhing in ecstasy she hungrily took me in to her mouth. 6/10 for her effort. Obviously she has done this before. Went on like this for a while. Got capped, and eased myself in to her. Nice hot and tight.

Now ladies and gentlemen, you are experienced so I shall not go on further with details we have all experienced in life.

I was extremely tired still suffering from jet lag. So I finally dozed off. Next morning, decided to keep her for one more day and we humped like frisky rabbits all day and in to the night.

Next morning, I pay the girl and she starts yelling at me to pay her $200. This is after I had taken her shopping and got her all kinds of goodies.

Moral of the story -- stick to Bangkok, Saigon and having never been there, so I cannot say with confidence -- Manila.

Anybody have better experiences in Cambodia -- I sure would love to here about it. May be a better return trip ?

betterman
18-01-2004, 01:13 PM
A nice & informative report !
Thanks for the effort ! We appreciate It !

:)

sexytoy.com.sg
18-01-2004, 07:15 PM

Guess the commercial scene is still in infant stage. Unlike Bangkok

develish
19-01-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by suckerll
any saigon FR?

Haven't been to Saigon in almost a year.

First things first that samsters have to recognise is the fact that most star hotels will not let you bring the girl back to the room with you, or at the very least charge you for a second room which they will show as being registered to the girls. There are guest houses and budget hotels that will let you do almost anything. Also most of the girls in Saigon are free-lancers.

WARNING - NEVER GO OUT WITH THE GIRLS WHO PROPOSITION YOU FROM BIKES. YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO BE ROBBED.

Discos and nightclubs -- still ruling the roost is Apocalypse Now. Open air, many free-lancers. There is one more really huge nightclub, I forget the name though. Ask your hotel, they will know the name.

The night club at the New World Hotel is a good place. Is is a big entertainment complex with Karaoke, Nightclub in one set up. Girls are good to great. If I remember the LT rate is US$100 - 150. Viet gals come a close second to Malay gals on BJ. The Malays use the fluttering technique and the viets are "nuts" for the whole area. ;)

There is also a bar at 74B Ha Bai Trong (I hope I got the spelling right), which looks like a regular bar/restaurant but has got many good looking FLs hanging around.

Another option is take a Cyclo from your hotel and the driver will have the details.

Best Of Luck. Share your FR when you return.

develish
19-01-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by wwwwwww.com.sg
Guess the commercial scene is still in infant stage. Unlike Bangkok

Never got a chance to go to KM11. I guess that will be my last and final try.

Rushie
19-01-2004, 04:38 PM

Most hotels in Phnom Penh are girl friendly except for some 4 and 5 stars hotels.
For US$30, you can stay at better hotels like Holiday or Casa hotel.

For the hotel you stayed should be Golden Gate hotel not Garden.

IMHO, Casa hotel, which has a disco on ground floor and KTV on the second floor, is a better place to pickup girls. The girls there are mostly Vietnamese (US$50) and PRC (US$150) for overnight.

At Holiday Hotel, there is a Lounge where one can pickup girls but the quality is only so so.

Unfortunately, Manhattan Club is now closed. If not this is the best place for girls.

develish
19-01-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Rushie
Most hotels in Phnom Penh are girl friendly except for some 4 and 5 stars hotels.
For US$30, you can stay at better hotels like Holiday or Casa hotel.

For the hotel you stayed should be Golden Gate hotel not Garden.

IMHO, Casa hotel, which has a disco on ground floor and KTV on the second floor, is a better place to pickup girls. The girls there are mostly Vietnamese (US$50) and PRC (US$150) for overnight.

At Holiday Hotel, there is a Lounge where one can pickup girls but the quality is only so so.

Unfortunately, Manhattan Club is now closed. If not this is the best place for girls.

Casa I thought was $50 - 60+.

Yes, you are absolutely right. It is golden gate. I recently stayed at a Garden Gate hotel in India and got confused.

Casa is where I picked up the girl from. I just wonder why she decided to hike up the rate at the end of activities and she was leaving. May be becuase I treated her decent. Gave her some gifts, clothes and a big bottle of Nivea cream. May be she thought I was a soft touch.

You have any experience at KM11 ?

TIA

develish
19-01-2004, 05:39 PM

Hey Rushie

Whats the scene with Viet girls being so shy and not wanting to do BJ in Phnom Penh. I have been quite a few times to Saigon and there the girls are not shy at all and ever eager to give and receive oral.

I was a first timer in PP. I am sure I got hosed, but please elaborate on your experiences if you managed something different. If yes, how did you do manage it. Some tips please.

TIA

Martini-Fan
20-01-2004, 04:16 PM

Whats the scene with Viet girls being so shy and not wanting to do BJ in Phnom Penh. I have been quite a few times to Saigon and there the girls are not shy at all and ever eager to give and receive oral.

TIA

I have been to PP the same time like you. 24th onwards.
Didn't feel any unusual tension, thats the normal situation in Cambo.

No need to mention, every hotel in PP is guestfriendly, even the Inter-Conti. But there the girl should look a bit decent, then it's okay.

I went for some afternoon fun, around 4-8USD ST, evening a BJ-Bar with some beer, 10USD++, no girls overnight from Martini anymore, just ST. They have become too hardened like their counterparts in Thailand compared to first visit in 2000. IMHO.

4get KM11. No fun anymore. Houses operate but locked with padlocks, you get in only with knocking at the door and request, blabla, little 14y/o pimps disturb all the time.
So far....
Cheers!

develish
20-01-2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Martini-Fan
I went for some afternoon fun, around 4-8USD ST, evening a BJ-Bar with some beer, 10USD++,

Any details you would like to share with via public post or via PM.

Which are the "happening places" in PP ?

TIA

eddy
21-01-2004, 12:45 PM
$200 is totally out for a Khmer girl for a night....I was actually in PP for 2 months last year and had a really nice and dark sweetie who screwed my brains out, washed my laundry and others.....had her for 4 weeks.....cost me US$150 for the whole period.

I've given up on Sharkey's, Martini's etc etc etc and prefer 'village chicken' Actually I find that the best source of girls are from motobike taxi drivers....However have to camouflage yourself first....if you're staying at one of the better hotels...highly likely u will get ripped off.

I interviewed about 6-7 moto driver's recommendations and they all tried to provide me with a girl....they bring girl for face to face evaluation some more....ended up with the daughter of one of the moto-driver's neighbor.....cute 19 year old who was attending school at Informatics (yes, they have branch there) Driver kept US$20 and girl family keep US$130.

To be honest....during the 4 weeks, I gave her a few dollars here and a few dollars here for food, new clothes etc etc etc....roughly about US$50-70 more...Ok lah....total damage US$200+ for a young 19 year old wife for a month.

Its a little more work yes....but definitely you'll get less hardcore....just dont rely on one moto driver....they usually pool around in groups......make it a competition among them and they will surely try their hardest to win.....those that did not make it....have pity lah....give US$5 kopi money to the losing girl/driver for their effort.

Lastly, be sensitive lah....dont go ask the drivers you want a whore/fucking machine ..... just tell them that you need someone to 'look after you' for xxx days/weeks/months..... they will understand.

Very very poor country but wonderful people.

develish
21-01-2004, 01:21 PM
Eddy,

What you say is fine for a person spending 1 or more weeks in Cambodia.

What do you recommend for us poor souls who can manage only 2 days or so during the middle of a 3 - 4 week business trip ?

I was warned that Motor Bike Taxis are basically a rip-off and very dangerous. I guess the taxi driver I hired was not too helpful either.

TIA

Rainman
21-01-2004, 03:15 PM

I went for some afternoon fun, around 4-8USD ST, evening a BJ-Bar with some beer, 10USD++, no girls overnight from Martini anymore, just ST. They have become too hardened like their counterparts in Thailand compared to first visit in 2000. IMHO.

4get KM11. No fun anymore. Houses operate but locked with padlocks, you get in only with knocking at the door and request, blabla, little 14y/o pimps disturb all the time.
So far....
Cheers!

It appears u are the real master of cheap fun? haha

I admire your gut.... XYZ got no such luck...

betterman
21-01-2004, 03:46 PM
bro eddy,

I admire ur guts !
Not many of us dare risk to get really cheap and good lorbangs especially from taxi drivers who on the whole, will most likely ripped us foreginers off !

Well done to ur 4 week village gal escapde !
:D

sexytoy.com.sg
23-01-2004, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by eddy
$200 is totally out for a Khmer girl for a night....I was actually in PP for 2 months last year and had a really nice and dark sweetie who screwed my brains out, washed my laundry and others.....had her for 4 weeks.....cost me US$150 for the whole period.

I've given up on Sharkey's, Martini's etc etc etc and prefer 'village chicken' Actually I find that the best source of girls are from motobike taxi drivers....However have to camouflage yourself first....if you're staying at one of the better hotels...highly likely u will get ripped off.

I interviewed about 6-7 moto driver's recommendations and they all tried to provide me with a girl....they bring girl for face to face evaluation some more....ended up with the daughter of one of the moto-driver's neighbor.....cute 19 year old who was attending school at Informatics (yes, they have branch there) Driver kept US$20 and girl family keep US$130.

To be honest....during the 4 weeks, I gave her a few dollars here and a few dollars here for food, new clothes etc etc etc....roughly about US$50-70 more...Ok lah....total damage US$200+ for a young 19 year old wife for a month.

Its a little more work yes....but definitely you'll get less hardcore....just dont rely on one moto driver....they usually pool around in groups......make it a competition among them and they will surely try their hardest to win.....those that did not make it....have pity lah....give US$5 kopi money to the losing girl/driver for their effort.

Lastly, be sensitive lah....dont go ask the drivers you want a whore/fucking machine ..... just tell them that you need someone to 'look after you' for xxx days/weeks/months..... they will understand.

Very very poor country but wonderful people.

Value for the $$$

DaiKor
24-01-2004, 08:59 AM
If you click onto the USA TV station called NBC (see link below):
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032600/
(their webpage may erase in a day or two for other news)

You will see the headline on its regular show called "Dateline". I opied the following words from its website:

8/7pm Tonight
Tonight, a special report on international child sex trafficking, an illegal industry in which young children are kidnapped and forced into prostitution.
Using undercover cameras in conjunction a human rights group, Dateline traveled to Cambodia, which has become a magnet for people who prey on the young and innocent.
Friday, Jan. 23, at 8pm ET.

They showed girls of 5 to 7 years old being paraded for sex and a pimp of 10-12 years old boy was touting his business. It is just sick. A doctor from America was caught when he was back in USA from Cambodia and is now in shithole (big jail time).

I think USA laws says that if you are a US citizen you can not have sex with a partner younger than 18 years old (even outside of USA anywhere in the world).

It blow my mind why would anyone else wanted to have sex with children. They are sick.

The guy that got caught was saying a lot of thing in front of the hidden camera of how his sex venture went and all the information about how much it cost ($US$30 for a girl). The lesson cheongster out there to learn is not to talk to stranger, even if they are the same race (This American guy is orange putih).

develish
24-01-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by DaiKor
They showed girls of 5 to 7 years old being paraded for sex and a pimp of 10-12 years old boy was touting his business. It is just sick. A doctor from America was caught when he was back in USA from Cambodia and is now in shithole (big jail time).

I think USA laws says that if you are a US citizen you can not have sex with a partner younger than 18 years old (even outside of USA anywhere in the world).

It blow my mind why would anyone else wanted to have sex with children. They are sick.

You are almost right on all counts, but the age of consent is 16 not 18.

A US citizen can be prosecuted if he/she engages in prostitution, procures prostitutes, or promotes/liaises (pimps) prostitutes. There is no geographical boundary i.e. the world.

On the young kids, I think it is totally sick. The punishment for such sickos is not just jail, but one should cut their nuts off so that they cannot function again.

BTW, what is an Orange Putih ?

While there is child prostitution in Cambodia, and I am all in favour of draconian measures against paedophiles, I think there is a legitimate business going on there including entertainment.

You must also realise that there are periods in the year called "Sweeps Weeks". During this time, viewship/listenership of TV and Radio stations and individual shows are measured. Based on this measurement the advertisement rates are determined. So you will find phenomenal sensationlism during this period. I would not be surprised if this is Sweeps week right now and Dateline has hyped this story to promote its show.

DaiKor
25-01-2004, 02:51 PM
Devilish,

I have mis-typed (typo), I meant "orang putih" not "orange putih". In Bahasa Melayu (The Malay language) it meant white people (the caucasion).

You are right on the money on the sweep month. Dateline must have go out on it way of reporting, hiring detective to hunt/track down the doctor. It says that the doctor is hard to find and he travels a lot. Dateline finally found him in Gua and Dateline even travel (at least the camera man and the reporter) take the expense to go to Gua to intercept the doctor.

In deed the sweep month brings out the sensational stuff. there are much much more horrible story to tell from middle of nowhere Africa or India or Siberia or in the Ghetto of New York City.

I though in the hidden camera recording, the doctor said he was engaging young girl, probably 17 or 18 or 19 years old. From what I heard most of these girls are not force to sell their body. A trade that is as old as mankind itself.

A friend of mine frequent the strip club and he justify by saying he is supporting the educational fund of the college girls working in the strip club -- I mean the girls work on their free will.

The Dateline report also has a hidden camera report on Martini club and direction to Syay Pak or 11km.

The more I write the more I will be off topic.

Martini-Fan
26-01-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Rainman
It appears u are the real master of cheap fun?

Not really. Maybe I know where to get it. Maybe I do it sometimes. But I never bargain the girl down to the lowest, why should I do so? Service is better if paying the foreigner-price. IMHO.

Hey man, we're talking about 2, 5 or 10USD. Who cares?
Sometimes I don't have 1USD notes, smallest is 5USD.
So what to do? Ask the girl for change?!? Great idea! :D

Cheers!

eddy
28-01-2004, 01:37 PM
Eddy,

What do you recommend for us poor souls who can manage only 2 days or so during the middle of a 3 - 4 week business trip ?

TIA

another tactic i like to use is licensed guides...they are different from the regular motos that hang out outside hotels.....much more pro and educated....slightly more expensive @ US$12-15 a day including bike.

they speak excellent english and get those who guide for reputable international outfits like Earthwalkers or Interpid Travel etc etc.....I have contact email if u need.

u wont get harrassed by these guys for girls and their knowledge of khmer history is generally very good.

i have used a couple of them to hook up with their friends, relatives and neighbors. (yes they r decent licensed guides....but end of day still humans who need to make extra $$$) I just ask them to bring me to explore their own neighborhoods and when there just take it easy....for sure the folks will get curious about u....act kindly and u will be rewarded once u spot ur target

one area I really like to hang out at esp in late afternoon is the area where there are a few textile factories (cannot remember name of area) where from 3-4pm onwards....literally tens of thousands of women will be leaving/changing shift.....all sorts of shapes sizes and ages.....just act stupid and ask for help once u spot ur target and u should be ok......and smile alot

another is this row of vietnamese hair salons near the market.....just go in for a cheap wash/hair cut/ ear dig/chair massage and make friends.....i've had success too

sassina2
29-01-2004, 11:52 PM
My one and only visit to PP had us raving about one place in particular - Great Wall Massage in the main city area.

The showcase has ladies in red buttons and blue buttons. Forgot which one but one of these two colours are the girls who will dance naked for you in the Karaoke room for US$10 per hour. They will party hard with you in the room and almost anything goes if you like. Of course, additional service means additional tips. Most of us in our party took of our clothes finally and we had virtually an orgy!

These ladies will also go out with you off duty if you treat them nice and you can make more private arrangments.

Some are viets and some locals.

Believe me, this place is fun! If you find the showcase half empty, it could be break time or meal time or perhaps, business is too good that hour you are there.

Check it out and put up your FR here. I did but it seems to be a lost thread and it's too long ago for me to provide more details.

like2bonk
02-02-2004, 11:43 AM
Bro Develish,
Don't write off PP. My experience there was so fantastic ... US$40 overnight fucks, BBBJ of Geylang standard, fair skin, young and very chios and ... once raw because I ran out of condom. I was even invited for orgies with my friends but did not participate. This experience can't be repeated as I've lost contact with my Singaporean friends in PP. Form a group and I'll join you. Meanwhile, I'm busy with China.

Darkstorm
02-02-2004, 02:52 PM
Hi,

if I may ask, is it necessary to speak the local language in Cambodia to communicate in everyday situations? What is the language there called? Cambodian?

Is English sufficient (to communicate with taxi-drivers,shop keepers etc) ?

wayne]
02-02-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Darkstorm
Hi,

if I may ask, is it necessary to speak the local language in Cambodia to communicate in everyday situations? What is the language there called? Cambodian?

Is English sufficient (to communicate with taxi-drivers,shop keepers etc) ?

i believe the language is klmer..

If u can use thai, it will be good also..

Rushie
03-02-2004, 05:30 PM
Hey Rushie

I was a first timer in PP. I am sure I got hosed, but please elaborate on your experiences if you managed something different. If yes, how did you do manage it. Some tips please.

TIA

Hi Develish,

Sorry for the late reply as I had been travelling around recently.

If you book Casa thru a local travel agent, the room rates is about US$30 to 35. At the moment, Casa Hotel is under renovation. For US$50 or 60, you can stay at the newly opened Phnom Penh Hotel.

I usually pickup girls from Casa Karaoke or Manhattan Disco(which is closed at the moment). Most Viet Girls I had have no problem with BJJJ. I usually made the girls drink some beer or whiskey b4 going back to room. After they are drunk or high, many fun things can happen.

I have never been to KM11 eventhough I had been here since the 90's.

Rushie

Rushie
03-02-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by sassina2
My one and only visit to PP had us raving about one place in particular - Great Wall Massage in the main city area.

The showcase has ladies in red buttons and blue buttons. Forgot which one but one of these two colours are the girls who will dance naked for you in the Karaoke room for US$10 per hour. They will party hard with you in the room and almost anything goes if you like. Of course, additional service means additional tips. Most of us in our party took of our clothes finally and we had virtually an orgy!

These ladies will also go out with you off duty if you treat them nice and you can make more private arrangments.

Some are viets and some locals.

Believe me, this place is fun! If you find the showcase half empty, it could be break time or meal time or perhaps, business is too good that hour you are there.

Check it out and put up your FR here. I did but it seems to be a lost thread and it's too long ago for me to provide more details.

I think the place is called Great World not Great Wall.

sassina2
03-02-2004, 09:28 PM
Yes, It is Great World and I suppose you have checked it out too!

develish
16-02-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by like2bonk
Bro Develish,
Don't write off PP. My experience there was so fantastic ... US$40 overnight fucks, BBBJ of Geylang standard, fair skin, young and very chios and ... once raw because I ran out of condom. I was even invited for orgies with my friends but did not participate. This experience can't be repeated as I've lost contact with my Singaporean friends in PP. Form a group and I'll join you. Meanwhile, I'm busy with China.

Will set one up and we can go prowl together. :) How about mid April ?

Regards

develish
16-02-2004, 09:20 PM
Hi Develish,

Sorry for the late reply as I had been travelling around recently.

If you book Casa thru a local travel agent, the room rates is about US$30 to 35. At the moment, Casa Hotel is under renovation. For US$50 or 60, you can stay at the newly opened Phnom Penh Hotel.

I usually pickup girls from Casa Karaoke or Manhattan Disco(which is closed at the moment). Most Viet Girls I had have no problem with BJJJ. I usually made the girls drink some beer or whiskey b4 going back to room. After they are drunk or high, many fun things can happen.

I have never been to KM11 eventhough I had been here since the 90's.

Rushie

Boss, Casa Disco is where I got hosed. Must link up with you. Am planning a trip back to PP during mid April. Any plans on your end ?

Also wanted to check with you, your experiences (if any) at LCC. Supposed to be run by some French guy. Hence the name Le Club Cirque (or something like that).

Regards

Martini-Fan
18-02-2004, 08:43 AM
Hi Develish,

Most Viet Girls I had have no problem with BJJJ.
Rushie

What the hell is a BJJJ?
Please help.
Cheers

sassina2
18-02-2004, 08:54 AM
What the hell is a BJJJ?
Please help.
Cheers

Its probably BBBJ with a typo ! hiaks!

Rushie
18-02-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by sassina2
Its probably BBBJ with a typo ! hiaks!

Thanks Bro, it is typo.

Rushie
18-02-2004, 05:39 PM
Boss, Casa Disco is where I got hosed. Must link up with you. Am planning a trip back to PP during mid April. Any plans on your end ?

Also wanted to check with you, your experiences (if any) at LCC. Supposed to be run by some French guy. Hence the name Le Club Cirque (or something like that).

Regards

Hi Develish,

Had heard about the place run by a French guy but never been there b4.

13-15 April is the Cambodian New Year same like Songkran in Thailand and I may not be in Phnom Penh. But anyway, u can pm me just incase I will be there.

Regards
Rushie

develish
19-02-2004, 01:15 PM
Hi Develish,

13-15 April is the Cambodian New Year same like Songkran in Thailand and I may not be in Phnom Penh. But anyway, u can pm me just incase I will be there.

Regards
Rushie

May be earlier. Around 10 April. In any case will PM you.

Thanks for the offer.

Regards

develish
25-02-2004, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by suckerll
any saigon FR?

Saigon is in Vietnam. This thread is about Cambodia.

There are some active threads on Saigon in the new IFR section. Check them out, there is good info there.

Regards

develish
25-02-2004, 04:13 PM
Hi,

I am embarassed to ask.

One of my brother samsters had posted me a link for a board with specific discussions on Cambodia and PP in particular.

I have forgotten the URL. I would really appreciate if the brother who posted me the original URL can kindly post the URL once again since I have lost that URL.

Much obliged in advance.

Regards

eddy
11-03-2004, 07:17 PM
Hi Develish,

Regards
Rushie

its across the road from Hawaii Hotel in Phnom Penh....overnight girl is US$25....they have private parlor rooms upstairs where u can drink and fuck the girl.....US$15 for the girl i think and a few bucks more for the drinks and $5 for parlor room

enjoy

develish
14-03-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by eddy
its across the road from Hawaii Hotel in Phnom Penh....overnight girl is US$25....they have private parlor rooms upstairs where u can drink and fuck the girl.....US$15 for the girl i think and a few bucks more for the drinks and $5 for parlor room

enjoy

Thanks for the info dude.

Have you ever been there ? Any idea whats the scene at LCC ?

How are the girls ? I believe they give very good service and are pretty open and adventurous ? How are they in the looks department ?

Regards

Martini-Fan
16-03-2004, 12:03 PM

One of my brother samsters had posted me a link for a board with specific discussions on Cambodia and PP in particular.
I have forgotten the URL.
Regards

formerly www.km11.com
but it seems not running anymore
redirected to
http://www.se-asiaboard.com/board/

Hope it helps
Cheers

develish
25-03-2004, 03:04 PM
formerly www.km11.com
but it seems not running anymore
redirected to
http://www.se-asiaboard.com/board/

Hope it helps
Cheers

Guess what, even the se-asiaboard seems to have gone down. I recently heard about a tour operator in New York that got busted for running "sex tours". I suspect it was Cambodia linked.

I wonder if the se-asia board was linked to them :)

Regards