Originally posted by wangwang
wat happen? any body know

When did you see that? Time & Date?:confused:

wangwang
18-01-2004, 10:43 PM
Today around 7.30pm in the girl room.

siamcutey
19-01-2004, 12:11 AM
You eat too full, nothing to do is it? People cry you also want to write. Might as well you be the house OKT and do an online blogging here.

SC

Precious_123
19-01-2004, 01:08 AM
I had banged her raw and CIP. Haha

The_Hustler
19-01-2004, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by siamcutey
You eat too full, nothing to do is it? People cry you also want to write. Might as well you be the house OKT and do an online blogging here.

SC

Kekeke... nice one!

PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! U mean I'm gonna c new threads popping up occasionally just to hear a WL crying?

Then humour me with thise suggestions of mine to open new threads:

1) C a cockroach in the room with a WL
2) Certain WL's breasts enlarged by few inches
3) Halfway thru sex, WL farts
4) I accidentally Cum on WL face n now she's blinded!
5) OKT kissed me on my cheek goodbye

Just a joke thou...in short: dun take it too serious, certain stuffs are better left untouched. But I've seen quite a few of em shed a tear or 2... maybe their harsh jobs taking a toll..I'll just let it pass by me.

Sob....
The Hustler

Precious_123
19-01-2004, 04:01 AM

Are u extremely disgusting, fat looking to the extent that she cries
thinking that she is going to make love to u.

Poor G23. Any handsome guys to go down and comfort her.

Doomas
19-01-2004, 12:12 PM
Walao eh, people crying also you want to kaypoh. Leave the poor girl alone lah.

Being a WL doesn't mean that she forfeits her right to be human and shed tears.

sammyboyfor
19-01-2004, 12:48 PM
Chopping onions?

DNAT
19-01-2004, 02:15 PM
Din know Sam so humourous :rolleyes:

Doomas
19-01-2004, 02:46 PM
Oh but he is :)

Originally posted by DNAT
Din know Sam so humourous :rolleyes:

glstunner
19-01-2004, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Doomas
Oh but he is :)

Ah......i tot u horny again @ T place now.........:D

Doomas
19-01-2004, 06:10 PM
Heh heh, will be there tonite. Want to avoid the "fei gong" rush.

Originally posted by glstunner
Ah......i tot u horny again @ T place now.........:D

ordinaryguy123
19-01-2004, 11:50 PM
Maybe she wanted to do it raw with her fav guy but was rejected?

Sundaytimes
20-01-2004, 12:20 AM
Brotherman. Been and onlooking in this forum for quite a while. Guess this time i wanna make a post.

Apprently G23 told me that its due to ah pui so call "ill-treating' her, pushing her 'clients' to other girls. Man, how real can it gets. You just don't know to believe or what. Many might just say "what the hell care" well, i frequent her. So i might as well start first post in years with it.

Well....I might be classified as a newbie or what ya cheongsters call. But i heart goes out for all those who falls in love with pros.

Who are the tiraks of G23 here ?

Sundaytimes
20-01-2004, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by yomun
I don't judge people from their no. of posts but by their maturity and intelligence. A person with hundreds or thousands of posts doesn't mean he's very experienced.

I don't see anything wrong with what the OKT is doing. GL Cat house is a business. A business is to bring in maximum profits to sustain. If Sony TV is out of stock of course you'll try to push LG TV or other brands. If not the other girls eat grass liao. It's up to the patrons to heed the recommendations or not. I never trust OKT recommendations unless I know them very well.

You're not there to look for a wife. You're not the 'property' of a certain gal unless you're living off her (Pii Chai). Recently got a friend got hooked on G23. KNN must fuck him up then will listen. Hope my friend and you guys wake up and smell the shit.

Haha I'm sure G23 have lots of tiraks.

Appreciate your humble reply. I'm one victim of my own weak heart that got hook up with her. Its like gon tao kindda thing, it gets really mind fuck after a while. I really agreed with bros here on what they have to say about people like me what have "fallen in love with something that they shouldn't have" need to snap out of it and return to reality. Read alot on what bros SC have said. This dude makes knocks hell sense into me. Sense of reality call. I sure many bros here finds a waking call within him so goes for many of the bros here posting. Today have been massive, i practically stayed on Sammy forums and did the most hours of read up that i have ever did. As so the break away from the shit that i'm getting myself into. I'm fucked. i must say. Of course no body is here to look for a wife or looking for a real relationship with a positive intention. But i would rather say that not all bros are smart and strong enough. Getting your mind and heart to work together is a tough thing, esp for those who have not learn from experience or soft heart. Its funny that i have not felt soft for most that i have tried, even RTF session. But this G23 get me hook. And hell, i need to shake off and move on. Pardon me if all this are just a repeat complaints/getting personal post. But there comes a time when a person needs to voice out. And in this case, i fidn this thread a perfect timing. Oh yea, would like to share experience with those tiraks/obsessioners of G23. Maybe we can give each other a better reason to snap out of this shit. Bro (Baldyslacker) i calling for you as well :)

siamcutey
20-01-2004, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by Sundaytimes
Appreciate your humble reply. I'm one victim of my own weak heart that got hook up with her. Its like gon tao kindda thing, it gets really mind fuck after a while. I really agreed with bros here on what they have to say about people like me what have "fallen in love with something that they shouldn't have" need to snap out of it and return to reality. Read alot on what bros SC have said. This dude makes knocks hell sense into me. Sense of reality call. I sure many bros here finds a waking call within him so goes for many of the bros here posting. Today have been massive, i practically stayed on Sammy forums and did the most hours of read up that i have ever did. As so the break away from the shit that i'm getting myself into. I'm fucked. i must say. Of course no body is here to look for a wife or looking for a real relationship with a positive intention. But i would rather say that not all bros are smart and strong enough. Getting your mind and heart to work together is a tough thing, esp for those who have not learn from experience or soft heart. Its funny that i have not felt soft for most that i have tried, even RTF session. But this G23 get me hook. And hell, i need to shake off and move on. Pardon me if all this are just a repeat complaints/getting personal post. But there comes a time when a person needs to voice out. And in this case, i fidn this thread a perfect timing. Oh yea, would like to share experience with those tiraks/obsessioners of G23. Maybe we can give each other a better reason to snap out of this shit. Bro (Baldyslacker) i calling for you as well :)

So all the tiraks listen up, maybe I am going down to give her a bonk, get her number then probably ask her to sms me and of course why not I show all the tirak smses to make you all give up on her?

Fuck it. I am not wasting my time and money.
Maybe people like to hear this.

G23 is the only decent thai girl among all the WLs in GL. You all must treat her well. Give her $50 as tips every session. Don't worry, you are the only tirak. When she ORD, go back with her, buy land, buy house, buy company put under her name. Of course give her monthly expenses of at least 20K baht. her savings from GL is for her parents mah. By the way, another new car for her which costs around 600K baht so that she can travel around easily. A samsung E700 for her to MMS to you guys as well.
She is the one.

Don't worry. I will then organise a group of candidates. (Pii Chai Quality) con her out of her money, then I split 50/50 with these pii chai.

Your money go to her, her money goes to me.

Thank you very much brothers. :p

SC

siamcutey
20-01-2004, 03:50 AM
Sounds good! Can use those money for our Bangkok Massage Parlours and Clubbing funds. More bottles of Black Label for us. Hehehehe! :D

Don't worry, I can find those yantao kia in Siam Loh and let her support them and they support us. The money cycle goes round and round.

Then our money go to clubs and mps.

Now is early morning liao. Time to wake up from dreams in few hours.

SC

Precious_123
20-01-2004, 04:32 AM
The EYE is on the "siam cat" and " yoo- man". These 2 monkeys acting as if they know a lot about thai gers and super lao jiaos

I pity the guy who has fallen into this trap. My advice to him is to assess his own financial situation. Are u drawing a high pay? How long do u actually know this girl? From what i understand is most
have many comitments to their familes ie brother/sister studying, father/mother sick, house/car loans to pay. For them, this trade allows them to settle all these problems as soon as possible.
Who wants such labilities in life.
U are fortunate if u are a carefree individual. What u can do is treat her just as a friend not some lover.

If u experiences moments whereby she tells u that u are her only love or things like that, pls wake up at this point. Chances are she's just using yr emotions.

Out of 10 thai WL who employ tirak-tactics, 9 gohok( lie). Only 1 tell u the truth( ITS VERY HARD TO BE TOGETHER)

Precious never lie. Precious don't lie.

Sundaytimes
20-01-2004, 04:47 AM
Whatever comment that you guys have flip up on here is of an appreciation to me. Althought some you guys might just be tired of repeating this times and times again.

For bros that are piss off with this post - My apologies ranking up any past of yours, or even wasting the vritual space. (No scarsam intended)

For bros acting patience - Appreciation once again.

Yes its time to wake from dream. And get ready for the next wave of what reality has to offer.

Precious_123
20-01-2004, 04:54 AM
Wow bro Sundaytimes still don't sleep at this period of time.
Pondering or still trying to get over with this episode??
Take care bro.

Sundaytimes
20-01-2004, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by Precious_123
Wow bro Sundaytimes still don't sleep at this period of time.
Pondering or still trying to get over with this episode??
Take care bro.

Thanks bros. Logging off soon. My brain needs to shutdown soon.

Sundaytimes
20-01-2004, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by baron17
hee.. look for SDU one, chances are the girl CMI one... and who knows when she's willing to give up her body... so i guess thats why brothers took the short cut..

my friend's case is interesting... the WL din even employ any tirak tactics... she scolded him, ask him to stop calling and gave him no respect whatsoever but somehow my stoopid friend is still able to construe that in a positive light! always reasoning to me why she does this and that... he's terminal liao... still keep calling her to get the abuse... and IDD call to johore somemore! :confused:

have to let him wake up on his own...

Dude. Ya friend is in some serious shit. He sure have a funny taste for Love.

siamcutey
20-01-2004, 12:01 PM
The EYE is on the "siam cat" and " yoo- man". These 2 monkeys acting as if they know a lot about thai gers and super lao jiaos

Out of 10 thai WL who employ tirak-tactics, 9 gohok( lie). Only 1 tell u the truth( ITS VERY HARD TO BE TOGETHER)

Welcome to the planet of the apes. We all came from ape family. Or don't tell me you came from the tortoise, or other kind of animal species. :p

Act or don't act, I leave it to the others to interpret. The mouth is on your face, you can say whatever you want. Can't be bothered.

By the way, if want to start a flame war, sorry I am not interested. If want to talk about the topics instead, I will be more interested in replying to the topics than talking about whose lanjiao more lao.

Maybe give some feedback why 10 thai WL who employ tirak-tactics, 9 kohok?

hahaha
SC

hthderrick
20-01-2004, 02:47 PM
Anyway their off day has just past. Who went out with her on that day... is the one she thinks is the best tirak...so others can forget her liao... if you are not sure whether you are the best tirak...wait for their off day...if she calls you to go out...you are number 1 in her heart.

toyboy
20-01-2004, 03:38 PM
March 17th, devil's bar.

DNAT
20-01-2004, 05:20 PM
ULTIMATE TIRAK. :rolleyes:
= walking ATM :p

hoodlum
20-01-2004, 05:33 PM
yomun and SC

your constant advice and well intentions are noteworthy except for a small glitch.

There will be suckers and more suckers... or rather fools and more fools. Your advice will fall on deaf ears, and worst, misconstrued or twisted as aloof gibberish to justify their treading of this slippery tirak stuff.

My take and advice to both of you. Let it be. Both of you have dispensed enough sound advice on this subject to samsters here. You can't save the world. To those who heed the advice from yomun and SC and wake up to reality... good for you. Otherwise... Well, the choice is yours.

hoodlum

ps.. how are you yomun? Happy Chinese New Year

Phucker
20-01-2004, 06:56 PM
my apologies for starting the term 'ultimate tirak'
i'm one of those suckers who turned a deaf ear to the good advice provided by the kind bros like SC.
i must admit its hard listening to others when u get yourself into this shit.
i have already woken up from this dream and working hard on my biz. To SC, Yomun and other good bros who took the effort to provide their advice, thanks! well, its a learning experience...when it hurts, u will remember it well...;)

Phucker
20-01-2004, 07:51 PM
pii chai sounds better.....haha :D

hoodlum
20-01-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Phucker
my apologies for starting the term 'ultimate tirak'
i'm one of those suckers who turned a deaf ear to the good advice provided by the kind bros like SC.
i must admit its hard listening to others when u get yourself into this shit.
i have already woken up from this dream and working hard on my biz. To SC, Yomun and other good bros who took the effort to provide their advice, thanks! well, its a learning experience...when it hurts, u will remember it well..

You ain't a sucker if you said you are one. :D

It's heartening to know that people learn from their experiences and are better off from it.

Cheers and Happy New Year
hoodlum

ps... btw, have you come across a pii chai above 40yr?:D

Sundaytimes
20-01-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by hthderrick
Anyway their off day has just past. Who went out with her on that day... is the one she thinks is the best tirak...so others can forget her liao... if you are not sure whether you are the best tirak...wait for their off day...if she calls you to go out...you are number 1 in her heart.

So what if your are number in her heart ?
What gonna work out at the end of it ?

Its a lose lose situation. If tactics of 'fuck and go' doesn't applies.

siamcutey
20-01-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by hoodlum
yomun and SC

your constant advice and well intentions are noteworthy except for a small glitch.

There will be suckers and more suckers... or rather fools and more fools. Your advice will fall on deaf ears, and worst, misconstrued or twisted as aloof gibberish to justify their treading of this slippery tirak stuff.

My take and advice to both of you. Let it be. Both of you have dispensed enough sound advice on this subject to samsters here. You can't save the world. To those who heed the advice from yomun and SC and wake up to reality... good for you. Otherwise... Well, the choice is yours.

hoodlum

ps.. how are you yomun? Happy Chinese New Year

Gong Xi Fa Cai,

People can twist the intent of my messages or postings, up to them. I can't please everyone.

But can save 1 I will save, just try my best to help.

Well, there will always be people who don't wish to listen. Can't force them to.
I believe in the freedom of speech and also the freedom to heed.

Sometimes people will understand the whole situation once they walked the whole thing rather than reading and reading it.

Gong Xi Gong Xi

SC

siamcutey
20-01-2004, 10:32 PM
You ain't a sucker if you said you are one. :D

It's heartening to know that people learn from their experiences and are better off from it.

Cheers and Happy New Year
hoodlum

ps... btw, have you come across a pii chai above 40yr?:D

Have. Yomun seen also but hor the guy refuse to be pii chai and somemore the girl is model in magazine and in her early 20s.

What is this world coming to??

hahaha
SC

hoodlum
21-01-2004, 08:54 AM
Have. Yomun seen also but hor the guy refuse to be pii chai and somemore the girl is model in magazine and in her early 20s.

What is this world coming to??

hahaha
SC

Keke... 40+ still so selective huh? Kena retrench then know.:D

Cheers and Gong Xi Fa Cai

hoodlum

hoodlum
21-01-2004, 09:07 AM
Gong Xi Fa Cai,

People can twist the intent of my messages or postings, up to them. I can't please everyone.

But can save 1 I will save, just try my best to help.

Well, there will always be people who don't wish to listen. Can't force them to.
I believe in the freedom of speech and also the freedom to heed.

Sometimes people will understand the whole situation once they walked the whole thing rather than reading and reading it.

Gong Xi Gong Xi

SC

Guess you are right. Freedom of choice, speech and heed.

I suppose I've inherited the nanny instinct so typical of Singapore. Having said that, it is not totally bad. The analogy is like advicing someone against the use/consumption of drugs. Once they are in, it's difficult to extricate yourself from the mess. And I'm one that advocates that 'you don't necessarily have to try it to understand it.' A clear example is the drug thingy.

Of course the tirak stuff is not as serious, but still emotionally damaging for those that cannot pick themselves up after that.

Yep... choice of heed is theirs. Well yomun put it aptly by saying that the constant reminders to samsters here also act as reminders for himself. So, I'll have to retract my advice. Carry on with your advice. Who knows who will need them.

Cheers
hoodlum

siamcutey
21-01-2004, 02:22 PM
Keke... 40+ still so selective huh? Kena retrench then know.:D

Cheers and Gong Xi Fa Cai

hoodlum

Maybe the 40+ is interested in men. hahaha

hahaha
SC

ordinaryguy123
21-01-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by DNAT
= walking ATM :p

Well Said. Guess her ATM PIN number is dependant to the phone number of ulitmate tirak for the day she's punching in.

alright
23-01-2004, 04:08 AM
ermmm...

went to H12 last week and was looking at the selection of women they have.

Asked abt G23 which I tried b4 2 mths back and if she was available... then the OKT Ah Pui gave me a weird look and told me, "tt one is problemetic"

i asked,"why?"

he din really give me an answer...

well, i guess this thread sorta answered my qn.

Luna
23-01-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by alright
ermmm...

went to H12 last week and was looking at the selection of women they have.

Asked abt G23 which I tried b4 2 mths back and if she was available... then the OKT Ah Pui gave me a weird look and told me, "tt one is problemetic"

i asked,"why?"

he din really give me an answer...

well, i guess this thread sorta answered my qn.

So the Ah Pui is trying to tekan her by blocking her business. It is very bad thing to do. :mad:

tohcw
23-01-2004, 12:05 PM
My friend give me FR on G23 saying that she BJ without wearing helmet. He told me her BJ skill was the best in H12, and he nearly cum in her mouth. Maybe can worth a try with G23.

Rooney
23-01-2004, 03:38 PM

if im not wrong, i heard from the okt, her mum passed away.........

siamcutey
24-01-2004, 01:16 AM
4D number this saturday.

$10 big $10 small.

Win liao please give all to G23. Then I take from her.

Thank you. Happy new year

SC

tohcw
24-01-2004, 01:29 AM
Nice number....

tohcw
25-01-2004, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by Rooney
if im not wrong, i heard from the okt, her mum passed away.........

I heard that ah pui dun like her. Dunno wat wrong things she did... Maybe she dunno how PORR ah pui. But comfirm not her mum passed away.

Precious_123
25-01-2004, 03:37 AM
That pui-tortoise only know how to count money at the counter and bully the girls. Maybe I should replace him as the manager of the house. Besides getting the money from customers, must also think of welfare for the girls and maintaining a good relationship with all the girls. This job not bad after all after thinking it through.

PROs

1. Easy work but long hours(same as security guard) .
2. Can see girls everyday( same as working in CBD mah!!)
3. U wear what u like.
4. Can see their panties through their outfits everyday.(Good
for those with such fetish)
5. After-work bonking.
6. Practise counting of money every day thus improves yr Maths

CONs

1. Cannot be their tiraks
2. No pride, scolded by people of all ranks even bangalas.
Customers always Number One.
3. Yr children and grandchildren may be cursed bcos of u.

siamcutey
25-01-2004, 12:35 PM
That pui-tortoise only know how to count money at the counter and bully the girls. Maybe I should replace him as the manager of the house. Besides getting the money from customers, must also think of welfare for the girls and maintaining a good relationship with all the girls. This job not bad after all after thinking it through.

PROs

1. Easy work but long hours(same as security guard) .
2. Can see girls everyday( same as working in CBD mah!!)
3. U wear what u like.
4. Can see their panties through their outfits everyday.(Good
for those with such fetish)
5. After-work bonking.
6. Practise counting of money every day thus improves yr Maths

CONs

1. Cannot be their tiraks
2. No pride, scolded by people of all ranks even bangalas.
Customers always Number One.
3. Yr children and grandchildren may be cursed bcos of u.
Khun Tuuk Wan Yuu Bann Sip Song lor?
Tammai ruujak Ah Pui Mai Dee?

SC

Sundaytimes
25-01-2004, 02:52 PM
There is an interview going on today for part time position.
Ah pui will be giving an interview personally. I going down later to fill in the application form.

tohcw
25-01-2004, 03:06 PM
There is an interview going on today for part time position.
Ah pui will be giving an interview personally. I going down later to fill in the application form.

Good Luck Bro, hope u r selected and able to start work immediately after the interview.

BankerBoy
25-01-2004, 04:34 PM
Irregardless of of whether u draw a high pay, or how much problems they have & how much time & money u sacrifice(not invest!), all WLs lie. not 9 outta 10. Even the 1/10 who seems to tell the truth will lie at some points. And when that happens, It will be too painful for you "loving tiraks" out there to bear.

For some that continue to choose to love this type(the 1 out of ten), you will tread the path of SELF DegRadation.

Trust me... been thru it many times!

I pity the guy who has fallen into this trap. My advice to him is to assess his own financial situation. Are u drawing a high pay? How long do u actually know this girl? From what i understand is most
have many comitments to their familes ie brother/sister studying, father/mother sick, house/car loans to pay. For them, this trade allows them to settle all these problems as soon as possible.
Who wants such labilities in life.
U are fortunate if u are a carefree individual. What u can do is treat her just as a friend not some lover.

If u experiences moments whereby she tells u that u are her only love or things like that, pls wake up at this point. Chances are she's just using yr emotions.

thaiboy
25-01-2004, 04:55 PM
Is it Bro? would like to heard your the other part of your story....

Can PM me also.........

cheers

Sundaytimes
27-01-2004, 04:23 AM
Anyone went for the interview yet?

Was there on the weekend. Saw quite a few bros were in line waiting for the interview. The interview session was conducted in G22's room. (for some obvious reason) I remembered that it was raining heavy. Some bros even have their shoes socked wet but still they went on waiting. I can sense the sincerity within them. I think Ah pui was somewhat touch by some of the bros and he actually invited the the rest of the bros who are waiting outside to go in for a seat.

All of us waited impatiently.
Hot tea was thus served by G15. As it was New Year's, bua kua was served as well. Now Ah Pui was not that bad after all. One of the girls told me that the Bua Kua was a bought using a shared fund by all the girls in H12. That was the most that they could afford. For the fact that most of then have to send money back to their 'families'. To show my appreciation, i immediately reach out my both hands to recieve a piece of it. Upon hearing this, some bros even shredded tears or few.

Without much waiting, the first applicant was called upon. He stood up with confident and headed straight for the room. During the moments while the first applicant was being interviewed in the room. The was a massive slience in the hall. Maybe most of us are just wondering what goes behind the closed door ?

siamcutey
27-01-2004, 11:20 AM
Real Job Interview?

Me can boh?

hahaha
SC

Hotman
27-01-2004, 11:36 AM
Sorry guys ,not to frighten u !

But I think maybe she has just discovered she has
contracted................................

HIV!!!!!!!!!!!

Sundaytimes
28-01-2004, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Hotman
Sorry guys ,not to frighten u !

But I think maybe she has just discovered she has
contracted................................

HIV!!!!!!!!!!!

I assume you are talkign about G22 ?

Sundaytimes
28-01-2004, 02:07 AM
Real Job Interview?

Me can boh?

hahaha
SC

I dun think ah pui can afford you.

Sundaytimes
28-01-2004, 04:04 AM
it was not long that we saw the first applicant came out with a sad fuck look. I bet this dude has been rejected. i don't know but neither did i ask. Soon the second bro was called upon for the interview.

As you may assume, after the closed doors tthe slience went on. So much that i can even hear my own heartbeat. I look at the WL whom are in the tan and they were busy talking or i might as well call it bitching. Probably about who gonna be the next "family member of WH12".

One after another, now here it comes. "Mr ....." i headed for the room.

G22's room smells good. I was then offfered to sit at one end of the bed. Ah Pui was sitting on the other while i can see G22 sitting on the floor going thru some of the application form. Probably shortlisting ?

As usual the almost same thing that you have to fill in most applicaton form.

After filling up the form i pass it to Ah pui, i then said "wha interview on the bed damn special, i first time leh."

I can feel that although he's busy counting the stack of money (what he always does) that he has in his hand, he actually took the trouble to turn his head to my direction and said....

Ah Neo
07-03-2004, 05:07 PM
Can you kindly continue your job interview story?

it was not long that we saw the first applicant came out with a sad fuck look. I bet this dude has been rejected. i don't know but neither did i ask. Soon the second bro was called upon for the interview.

As you may assume, after the closed doors tthe slience went on. So much that i can even hear my own heartbeat. I look at the WL whom are in the tan and they were busy talking or i might as well call it bitching. Probably about who gonna be the next "family member of WH12".

One after another, now here it comes. "Mr ....." i headed for the room.

G22's room smells good. I was then offfered to sit at one end of the bed. Ah Pui was sitting on the other while i can see G22 sitting on the floor going thru some of the application form. Probably shortlisting ?

As usual the almost same thing that you have to fill in most applicaton form.

After filling up the form i pass it to Ah pui, i then said "wha interview on the bed damn special, i first time leh."

I can feel that although he's busy counting the stack of money (what he always does) that he has in his hand, he actually took the trouble to turn his head to my direction and said....