PDA

View Full Version : Couple looking for another couple for orgy

Xerxes
29-11-2009, 03:51 AM
Hello all! My GF (let's just call her Cleopatra) and I are looking for another couple for a good orgy session. Here's some basic profiling:

Cleopatra
Height: 165
Weight: 47-50kg
Figure: 9/10 (breasts small but ass damn perky, esp when she puts on her black dress :cool: very toned thighs as well)
Extra background info: Windsurfer, toned (in terms of skin color, not black though, the golden brown kind of tan and muscle toned as well), dancer (dance contemporary, hip hop), into BDSM, bisexual, doesn't smoke, no tattoo, not an ah lian

Xerxes
Height: 169
Weight: 55kg (I can't seem to grow fat :S)
Figure: That'll be for you to judge (else I would sound too egoistic, right? :D)
Extra background info: Finished A levels waiting for enlistment, dancer (contemporary, jazz, pop locker, hip hop), marathon runner (coming up: Standard Chartered 2009!), doesn't smoke and no tattoo too.

DAMAGE: ZERO. Split hotel room costs only :)

Interested parties please PM me (with your contact, recommended: email. And please indicate you are replying to this post in the subject as well)

Will trade photos to give each other a better judgement. Preferably couples < 25 years old!

On the sidenote: Xerxes looking for FUCK BUDDY as well (greedisgood). No strings attached, purely sexual to relieve each other of sexual needs only. ;)

Xerxes
29-11-2009, 01:35 PM
Hi, please do not request for MMF action. As stated above we are looking for couples on couples (Cleopatra's bisex). Thank you for your interest though bros.

Xerxes.

Vtec
29-11-2009, 05:55 PM
Hi there me and my gf would love to join your in a softswing..i am 26 yrs old 172 62 while she is 21 158 49kg cup c..i have some pixs for you u to see..will share videos of her bj me when u dont mind sharing yr pixs so we know who we are with,.thanks...
msn me at [email protected] to further discuss...

ColourBlindx2
30-11-2009, 12:18 AM
Fucking young people with old names to come up with...

Cleopatra, much-publicised Queen of Egypt. Xerxes, Pharaoh of Egypt.

Dude, you two are of royalty!!

Colourblind f

Xerxes
30-11-2009, 02:18 AM
@ Vtec: Haha, I replied to your PM with links to pics. Hope it's up to expectations. Sorry that there's no nude pics though (we contemplating of making a video though haha! Of various fantasies.), just my girl wearing a tight black dress to be a teaser! :cool:

@ ColourBlind: Hahaha. This is a retro with a little mix of sophisticated ancestry. Wait till we warm up in SBF first then maybe we'll be experienced enough to swing with you and your bf! :)

Xerxes
30-11-2009, 03:50 PM
Hello couples who are interested. I will reply your PMs tonight cause I can't access SBF with my comp w my family around lol. (using iPhone) thanks for the interest people!

Xerxes.

Xerxes
01-12-2009, 03:01 AM
Once again hello to the interested couples, Cleopatra's schedule is filled up to the brim this week due to dance and I will be preoccupied with my last exam and preparing for Standard Chartered so meet ups will be most likely next week :)

Cheers,
Xerxes.

unsung80
01-12-2009, 09:59 AM
Once again hello to the interested couples, Cleopatra's schedule is filled up to the brim this week due to dance and I will be preoccupied with my last exam and preparing for Standard Chartered so meet ups will be most likely next week :)

Cheers,
Xerxes.

All the best for your paper. :)

I will be running this coming weekend Marathon too, have a good one.