PDA

View Full Version : Why????

BEAST KING
20-01-2004, 01:43 PM
Dear Bros,

Just would like to vent out my anger and disgust. Recently, there was this hot discussion about a particular gal in h72 having many tiraks at one go. Unfortunately, i was one of the victims. together with others brothers, we were discussing about her likes and dislikes and to confirm that we are sharing the same gal, i even innocently reveal her true name to some of the victims. All were going on well and everybody has a common view that she cannot be trust and should either leave her or continue to stay on with her. I personally decided to leave her cos i am quite tired of her liao. However....on sunday i get a rude shock.....the WL actually called me up and asked me why i post about her on the internet and even reveal her name........i was given a scolding by her and i told her not to call me again. Back to the main point, it is ok that i have lose this tirak but the thing is i never expect samster from this forum would betray one another and reveal our discussion to the WL. I am totally disgusted by this......:(

DNAT
20-01-2004, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by BEAST KING
Dear Bros,

Just would like to vent out my anger and disgust. Recently, there was this hot discussion about a particular gal in h72 having many tiraks at one go. Unfortunately, i was one of the victims. together with others brothers, we were discussing about her likes and dislikes and to confirm that we are sharing the same gal, i even innocently reveal her true name to some of the victims. All were going on well and everybody has a common view that she cannot be trust and should either leave her or continue to stay on with her. I personally decided to leave her cos i am quite tired of her liao. However....on sunday i get a rude shock.....the WL actually called me up and asked me why i post about her on the internet and even reveal her name........i was given a scolding by her and i told her not to call me again. Back to the main point, it is ok that i have lose this tirak but the thing is i never expect samster from this forum would betray one another and reveal our discussion to the WL. I am totally disgusted by this......:(
dun get entangle on $ and woman issue with cheong kakis ....

now you do not know who is the culprit ..... but for sure you are the scapegoat which allows the other CBMF to gain a better standing in her heart (.... which I believe its one of the motives to sabo you)

DNAT
20-01-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by DNAT
dun get entangle on $ and woman issue with cheong kakis ....

bro Beast King,
remember you mentioned that you met your fren/biz acquitance, at GM Disco, whom received $ reward after a deal thru your contact/efforts? he didn't offer you any liqour drinks but instead 'occupy' your fav singer in your presence with victory intentions?

Thought you learnt your lesson? :(

Precious_123
20-01-2004, 03:14 PM
Never say anything about this forum to any of the WL. This forum
is for us to shares thoughts and experiences about them.
Pls don't try to show off anything to these WL.

Anyway, its good that u had seen the true colours of that particular girl. It seems she does not want her name to be given so easily and treated her so-called tiraks as sponsers

MrDevil
21-01-2004, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by yomun
Nothing new. This forum lan jiao people alot. Some even can tell the WL about the FRs wriiten on her to get 'better' service or whatever agendas they may have. Lame retards.

See who are the bros that you reveal your name to and narrow down. If you know who it is. Give him a beatdown with your homeboys. Why don't you call her and say 'kwan teen'. Haha!

tell her "kin teik" sound better... meaning "Chow Hai" similiarly

The_Hustler
21-01-2004, 06:18 AM
Take heed, this forum comprises of sneaky bastards besides the usual bunch of nice easy going people.

I've been thru it all, hearing girls talking bout their FRs in the net... some even offering to show me in prints...nah, I rather used it to wipe the shit off my ass.

It's the same principle, I'm sure neither of us would appreciate girls yakking about our sex performance n how long our dicks grow n how lousy we control our orgasms etc... so by posting FRs and other stuffs on the girls, we should always bear in mind the standard principle of keeping it within the 4 corners of ur computer screens... after digesting the good FRs, install it in ur brains n seek the girl that u wish to bonk... remember not to use ur bloody mouth to tell her anything about the forum... if u must, then ask her to shit... den u eat her shit... that's how it taste for breaking principles.

And may the Monkey year create havoc for these bastards who like to taste shit.

Monkey's descendant,
The Hustler

Ah Dez
25-01-2004, 03:51 AM
Wah lau eh.... sian bo ! ! how long liao...

NoFearSg
25-01-2004, 07:18 PM
CURSE

In the Year of the Monkey, may the one who leak out any FRs, Information, matters or bros in this forum, he will be cursed and suffer terribly in Luck, Love, Money, Career, Studies, Family, Friends and Relationships in whatever he does. May his future sons be a Pimp and his future daughter be a Prostitute .

Hope everyone abide the rulez and not reveal anything

Ah Dez
26-01-2004, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by BEAST KING
Dear Bros,

Boy i tell you..... this is a DOG eat DOG world....

no matter how "GOOD" a friend can be..... trust no one....

By telling the girl about you, he got 1 less competitor for her...

thats why, learn, never tell anyone who is your tirak..... ZIP UP like me:o

FallenAngel
26-01-2004, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Ah Dez
Boy i tell you..... this is a DOG eat DOG world....no matter how "GOOD" a friend can be..... trust no one.... By telling the girl about you, he got 1 less competitor for her... thats why, learn, never tell anyone who is your tirak..... ZIP UP like me:o
Cool, also must remember whatever one say can be used against one anytime in the future. So say less, fuck more.

Ah Dez
26-01-2004, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by FallenAngel
Cool, also must remember whatever one say can be used against one anytime in the future. So say less, fuck more.

;)

The_Hustler
26-01-2004, 03:09 AM

I like that, provided we our fuck rates are like those Energizer bunnies. Apparently , we all need to realise that in sexual terms, our tongues n mouth are put to better use for licking n sucking...not talking!

Slurp!
The Hustler

CumKing
26-01-2004, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
I like that, provided we our fuck rates are like those Energizer bunnies. Apparently , we all need to realise that in sexual terms, our tongues n mouth are put to better use for licking n sucking...not talking!

Slurp!
The Hustler

Eh...what Energizer bunnies? It's Duracell bunnies lar! Kekeke....

Ok...test u. The whistling beer commercial is from Carlsberg or Heineken?

Arbitrator,
CK

The_Hustler
26-01-2004, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by CumKing
Eh...what Energizer bunnies? It's Duracell bunnies lar! Kekeke....

Ok...test u. The whistling beer commercial is from Carlsberg or Heineken?

Arbitrator,
CK

Whatever batteries lah... all also same same...

The whistling ad is from Carlsberg n sad to say that a bloody friend of mine argued that it was Heineken few months ago... stupid him.

And here's one for u: The Gay Gatsby Ad with weird flapping hairs...that gay guy from where??

Today, Caesar suffered a minor loss and me...well.... hehehe... till now, I've won 5 rounds with Rachel but I'm heading down to Chinatown RIGHT NOW!!!!

Historian,
The Hustler

ming
26-01-2004, 04:27 AM
Whatever batteries lah... all also same same...

The whistling ad is from Carlsberg n sad to say that a bloody friend of mine argued that it was Heineken few months ago... stupid him.

And here's one for u: The Gay Gatsby Ad with weird flapping hairs...that gay guy from where??

Today, Caesar suffered a minor loss and me...well.... hehehe... till now, I've won 5 rounds with Rachel but I'm heading down to Chinatown RIGHT NOW!!!!

Historian,
The Hustler

Never siad die............hehehe

The_Hustler
26-01-2004, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by ming
Never siad die............hehehe

Never say die?? Si Mai Toh?? Where will die so easy hor... hehehe... gong xi fa cai bro. So who's ur next bonk...me very tempted to do CK... not that Cuntking or Cumking! But the 30 minutes thing... I'll wait first.

Resurrected,
The Hustler

FallenAngel
26-01-2004, 08:01 PM
I like that, provided we our fuck rates are like those Energizer bunnies. The Hustler
Having a high fuck rates like energizer bunnies is not difficult, however, paying to have the high fuck rates is a little taxing.

The_Hustler
27-01-2004, 02:48 AM
Having a high fuck rates like energizer bunnies is not difficult, however, paying to have the high fuck rates is a little taxing.

Hehehe... well said.

But it's true that I've seen filthy rich guys who splurge like energizers n worry about waking up with a limp dick. Of course, the majority are facing the financial shortfall... but still one have to watch those physical repercussions for going like frenzy bunnies.

Huff! Puff!
The Hustler

FallenAngel
27-01-2004, 03:14 AM
But it's true that I've seen filthy rich guys who splurge like energizers n worry about waking up with a limp dick...
Although not everybody is filthy rich, I believe seasoned cheongsters at one point or another have experienced that, spent blindly and bonked like no tomorrow until body overheats, its like initiation to the cheongster's club.

JackieWong
27-01-2004, 03:23 AM
Yes bro i share the same sentiment with u...for my case is not a WL but my ex-gf working in JB pub. Her customer noe who i am and print out all my geyland FRs and show it to her and she hates guy call pros. But this is still ok the worst part is my cheonging kakis from this forum report to her my every moves in spore whenever we cheong pub or lsb. That explain y i never post anything in this forum since then....Anyway i no longer with her now due many other reason also but it teach me a very good lesson never trust any person 100% in this forum.

The_Hustler
27-01-2004, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by JackieWong
Yes bro i share the same sentiment with u...for my case is not a WL but my ex-gf working in JB pub. Her customer noe who i am and print out all my geyland FRs and show it to her and she hates guy call pros. But this is still ok the worst part is my cheonging kakis from this forum report to her my every moves in spore whenever we cheong pub or lsb. That explain y i never post anything in this forum since then....Anyway i no longer with her now due many other reason also but it teach me a very good lesson never trust any person 100% in this forum.

Sorry to hear about that... no wonder u disappeared for awhile. haiz, take life easy lah, bastards aplenty... I also dread the day someone will blackmail me... I'm also trimming down on vices n visits in here. But dun take it that all forumers are like that... I'm not for sure...bwahahaha!

All these 'xiao ren' are pricks, which made me recalled the breakup between me n my first gf, my good brothers backstabbed me n told her bout my butterflying. Trust is an entity that's hard to find nowadays.

Next time dun kaypoh show ur new gf FRs hor! Good 2 see u again!

Lean n trustworthy,
The Hustler

BEAST KING
27-01-2004, 09:59 PM
Dear Bros,

Life is always full of ups and downs.....i have been conned by khoon thai puyings many time but yet im still starting relationship with khoon thai. Sometime the cruel fact that you are being betrayed by your fellow cheongsters and friends is even more painful than being betray by puyings.:mad:

BEAST KING
28-01-2004, 09:05 AM
I think she is not too much into cheonging disco....been to GM disco with her once and she is quite mild and does not like to dance.........

NoFearSg
29-01-2004, 08:25 PM
That is why they are

Sons of Bastards ......
Mother Fuckers
Bear children no ass
Sicko
No Self Esteem
Hunger for others pity

Hahaha, such Losers oso have !