PDA

View Full Version : Wh12,g22

toyboy
20-01-2004, 04:35 PM
Saw her this morning walking with a guy outside raffles hospital when my car pass by. I guess the man her tirak.

DNAT
20-01-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by yomun
No actually that man is me. I'm her freelance pimp. Jezus khrist! KNN what the fuck is up with all these WH12 threads!? :mad:
bro yo, mai hot lah .... maybe WH12 launching a massive net advertising .... ;)

Precious_123
20-01-2004, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by DNAT
bro yo, mai hot lah .... maybe WH12 launching a massive net advertising .... ;)

Well, good stuff must share right, why keep? Sure or not, saw WH12 G22 with another guy outside?? This girl damn hot with mini skirt. Just look at her butts make u steam liao, not to mention her face. Sperm also can come out. HEHE......

Some of these girls in this house got multiple tiraks, but like i say, they are all trapped competing with each other to be the ultimate winner. Try harder guys.

Tried G22,G66,G99,G23,G2,G15,G19 in this house liao.

My own ranking is as follows:

1. G66( Ultimate slut)
2. G22
3. G15
4. G23
5. G99
6. G2
7. G19

siamcutey
20-01-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by toyboy
Saw her this morning walking with a guy outside raffles hospital when my car pass by. I guess the man her tirak.

What time you saw her?

I was at Golden Mile and she came over after we arranged to meet and asked me how much I want. I say Chinese New Year coming. Need money. She say $3000SGD enough boh or else she go borrow another $1000 from customer. I say since borrow, make it $6000 overall.

She say ok. Left me alone at Diandin and she went to get the money from her sponsor. 1/2 hour later, came with the cold hard cash and told me Happy New Year and kiss me goodbye too before she get caught by her sponsor for seeing me.

tonight just went to see her and give her a good fuck. $6K right so i must do my job and satisfy her also. When Ah Pui wasn't looking, she came out from the tank and pass me another $160 to book her 4 sessions. I pass the money to Ah Pui and he wish me Gong Xi Fa Cai.

So how brothers? Tomorrow how we going to spend $6K? Dynasty? Tiananmen? Not enough I get somemore.

Story ok? Not ok, I do some editing.

$6K suddenly I have become the tirak of every GL thai girl.

Not enough, You guys give somemore, I take more from her. Buay song I take, paiseh leh, buay song also boh pian cos you are just a sponsor in her eyes.

Visit her more better cos adding to her income is like adding to the bank accounts of the pii chais.

hahaha
SC

Precious_123
21-01-2004, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by baron17
yo precious can share a bit on g66?

last time quite eager to try her cos of +ve reports. but one time saw her coming down, look like filipino maid... imm dua her and took g22.

your labelling of her as slut intrigues me. i love slutty gals.

Filipino maids also got attractive ones what!! Ask St*v* Chia lah, why take photo of maid,also beautiful right.

I'm not sure if she treats every customer the same but i literally screw her the whole 2 sessions in every positions AND gets an orgasm after my 2nd shot inside her. My precious was hurting by then and she still wants to suck it raw. I decline as I was really tired and went for showers straight after a few minutes rest, playing with her wet pussy. She just loves to be f*** by guys.
Have fun.

Wow, think of it my dicky wake up a bit liao. Mai Tu Liao

Precious_123
21-01-2004, 12:01 AM

last time quite eager to try her cos of +ve reports. but one time saw her coming down, look like filipino maid... imm dua her and took g22.

Filipino maids also got attractive ones what!! Ask St*v* Chia lah, why take photo of maid,also beautiful right.

I'm not sure if she treats every customer the same but i literally screw her the whole 2 sessions in every positions AND gets an orgasm after my 2nd shot inside her. My precious was hurting by then and she still wants to suck it raw. I decline as I was really tired and went for showers straight after a few minutes rest, playing with her wet pussy. She just loves to be f*** by guys.
Have fun.

Wow, think of it my dicky wake up a bit liao. Mai Tu Liao

Sundaytimes
21-01-2004, 03:02 AM

The word 'Sluts' tells it all. Did her once, but probably was to much for me.:rolleyes:

Things like calling your name while fucking. Clinging on and digs her nails into you. Some to say.

She's either a slut or a passionate sexual being. If you happened to be there at the right time then you in luck. Well the sayings goes. God is fair. Not everything that looks nice on the outside are good.

Precious_123
21-01-2004, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by Sundaytimes
Sluts says it all. Didi her once, but probably was to much for me.:rolleyes:

Things like calling your name while fucking. Clinging on and digs her nails into you. Some to say.

She's either a slut or a passionate sexual being. If you happened to be there at the right time then you in luck. Well the sayings goes. God is fair. Not everything that looks nice on the outside are good.

So bro, u experience the same right. Did u screw her in the toilet in doggy style? hehehe????

If u look at her photos closely, she looks great in dresses.
Great Figure

bradpitt968
21-01-2004, 11:22 AM

Ok... so?

toyboy
21-01-2004, 04:05 PM
her friends (names protected) confirmed g22 have a tirak but not the guy I saw yesterday morning.

this is the best information I could provide.
happy bonking

Sundaytimes
21-01-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Precious_123
So bro, u experience the same right. Did u screw her in the toilet in doggy style? hehehe????

If u look at her photos closely, she looks great in dresses.
Great Figure

No i didn't. In fact there was something funny that happened between me and her. Every time when i'm in WH12, either visiting other fish or just wait, she give that that stupid smile :)

XcN5410
27-01-2004, 12:28 PM
Guess one man's meat is another's poison.
I have no prob with G22 so far. Somehow she treat me quite nice. Used to have her for one session, now increase to two.
Quite willing to try anything with me.
Yesterday was with her and knew that she is not feeling well, still we had a good time in there.
Anyway, good or bad, she is going back next month liao.
So to some, they will say good riddence to her, but for me, is just another nice girl i will miss.
By the way, she is no tirak of mine, me do not believe in such thing, enjoy a good bong and so be it, nothing more, nothing less. Like that life is more pleasurable and at least i know my money is well spent.
Is still CNY, lets have less fire here and more fire work in our favourite haunts.
And may good fortune to all bros here.

toyboy
27-01-2004, 02:23 PM
Her next flesh trade will be Eden club, sukumvit soi 7,
if you happen to drop by in bangkok, check it out.

happy sharing

supershaft
27-01-2004, 05:37 PM
Hi guys..any idea which day of next month will G22 be going back to bangkok??

supershaft
28-01-2004, 07:30 AM
jus wanna know when is the last day i can play with her fantastic body...

BEAST KING
28-01-2004, 09:15 AM
Dunno when is her last day but only know that she is constantly sick.....was on the phone with her last nite and she sounded quite sick...pitiful gal. She has been on mc for quite a few times for the past few weeks liao. Btw, i really think she got a nice figure. From my frequent conversations with her, i can sense that she thinks that all singaporean men are bad hearted and love to butterfly around.:(

toyboy
28-01-2004, 10:24 AM
Recently she is not in the mood because one of her tirak had switch to other girls in the same house, she loose her face all the time when the guy steps in.

this guy had patronized her consistently for few months without fail and always bring dinner for her. they sticks very closed for a period.

Heard G22 had drove him mad, after leavng her room he request for multiple ladies and never patronized her again from the day.

I think this is another break-up stories.

She need to be heal.

BEAST KING
28-01-2004, 10:32 AM
Now im trying to get close to her...may i be her healer.......:D

Sundaytimes
28-01-2004, 11:37 AM
Recently she is not in the mood because one of her tirak had switch to other girls in the same house, she loose her face all the time when the guy steps in.

this guy had patronized her consistently for few months without fail and always bring dinner for her. they sticks very closed for a period.

Heard G22 had drove him mad, after leavng her room he request for multiple ladies and never patronized her again from the day.

I think this is another break-up stories.

She need to be heal.

Wha lan. Drama. I actually have the same thoughts but do not have the heart to bring it into action. (Clap Clap) for this tirak of G22.

toyboy
28-01-2004, 12:11 PM
Brother beast king,

this lady is a very "Guai lan type"
Can you buy her dinner everynight + 2 session of sweet talk?,
hope you don't end up like her tirak, screw everybody in the house. ha ha ha...

siamcutey
28-01-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Sundaytimes
Wha lan. Drama. I actually have the same thoughts but do not have the heart to bring it into action. (Clap Clap) for this tirak of G22.

She don't own us neither do we own them. She has the right to do it with many customers because she is working. Men have the right to do it with other girls because he is paying for commercial sex.

If not, when he go visit her in the house, he no need to pay also. Cos if bf and gf, where got need to pay money to see each other?

Men go GL to find Commercial Sex. If they are going to find girlfriend, GO SDU.

SC

Sundaytimes
28-01-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by yomun
And you mentioned 'one of her tirak'. Treating guys like properties when the guys are paying? Crap.

Haha no wonder she has no heart to work. KNN better go back to Bangkok as soon as possible.

I like that brother's style. Another good example of a very 'firm' heart. He's a true playa. Upper hand man. You want to let girls play you or the other way round. Your choice. Haha. Kwai lan (bad attitude) girls must be treated this way. :D

:P this bros did the right thing. WL toy around with bros feeling. This time she fuck with the wrong bro.

toyboy
29-01-2004, 10:22 AM
Yesterday evening, G22 somehow managed to convince her former tirak back into her room. heard he paid a few sessions, guess there must be some settlement between them before she goes back.

After the session, again this guy picks up other girl in the fish tank. G22 looks soundless.

Left behind a lot of ?????? in the scene.

From my experience. I think this bro has create some mind
games for the girls or he is caught in the love triangle.

Phucker
29-01-2004, 11:18 AM
this type of scene is quite common for Cat 40.
whats more important is why she ask him in for the showdown:

1) she dulan he spending money on other gals and not her
(which is quite true for guys who usually book a few sessions at a go)
2) she genuinely likes that guy
3) she feels that he makes her lose face by doing that in front of her

the most likely reasons are 1 & 3. Reason 1 is especially true for those WL who are those reasoned (money is everything) types.

Phucker
29-01-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Phucker
this type of scene is quite common for Cat 40.
whats more important is why she ask him in for the showdown:

1) she dulan he spending money on other gals and not her
(which is quite true for guys who usually book a few sessions at a go)
2) she genuinely likes that guy
3) she feels that he makes her lose face by doing that in front of her

the most likely reasons are 1 & 3. Reason 1 is especially true for those WL who are those seasoned (money is everything) types.

supershaft
30-01-2004, 12:26 PM
you mean g22 on leave from 1 feb 2004 is it??

toyboy
30-01-2004, 01:44 PM
Should be leaving on the 16 or 17th feb.

toyboy
16-02-2004, 02:15 PM
Last night I went to bonk her before she goes back to hometown. she ask me whether I want to take care of her in the future. from her expression I felt she is looking for sponsors. she kept telling me about her family and money problems.

this time she gives me special treatment that i didn't expect as compared to the last. she also gives me her contact in thailand.

any brother like to try out her again but be prepared to hear her stories.

MaiMeeBanHar
17-02-2004, 02:08 AM
Girl 22 go back home? No wonder TOTO open 22 for the Additional Number. Anyone strike?

RJ2004
17-02-2004, 07:08 PM
according to a reliable source, a girl from wh12 left either yesterday nite or today... and is 'sick'... should be this g22?!

she's not sick, news about her leaving been known for more than a month. your reliable source not so reliable after all :rolleyes:

gigantic_tk
18-02-2004, 10:21 AM
Yesterday evening, G22 somehow managed to convince her former tirak back into her room. heard he paid a few sessions, guess there must be some settlement between them before she goes back.

After the session, again this guy picks up other girl in the fish tank. G22 looks soundless.

Left behind a lot of ?????? in the scene.

From my experience. I think this bro has create some mind
games for the girls or he is caught in the love triangle.

I can rememer sometimes in Mid 2003 when I first visited H12, the OKT recommend G22 to me, told me she was new (1 months old). Everything was OK, except whenever I touch or kiss her breast she used he hand to brush me away. It was rather disappointed that time but the services was OK. Was glad to read from FR that she had improved her attitude and services and have "many"" tirak" here. She was young & pretty, I wish her well..:cool: :D

toyboy
18-02-2004, 12:20 PM
I don't think she is sick, must have caught a few big fish here.
working lady have good income and no better reason to quit. unless she is planning to get marry and give birth or she was being "pao" by somebody.

Next thing she do is find herself a Pichai, enjoying her screwing and shopping while the poor sponsors continue to send her money during month end.

siamcutey
18-02-2004, 12:51 PM
A Thai Girl will never never never never never never (to the power of infinity) love the Sponsor. She will only be with him because he gives her money. The Thai Girl will only only only only only (to the power of inifinity) love the Pii Chai. Even if he is poor and no money. She will devote all her love to Pii Chai.

Difference between Pii Chai and Sponsor. Pii Chai has no money compared to Sponsor.

SC

siamcutey
19-02-2004, 07:28 PM
saw the last of g22 yesterday as she was getting ready to leave... very pretty, what a loss...

also on the way out was another WL which seem to leave without much fanfare here in SB... anyone know who she is?

Now GL Thai girls not as good as the past. I remembered in the year 1998-1999-2000 period, it was a golden period. The angpais are really swee, BBBJ, can CIM even. Now, bo swee, bj with cap and some even cannot touch tits. Why? Because Singapore cannot bring them big money. Those good ones will never consider come Singapore GL. (unless they owe ah long, or some other cock reasons)

Last time in Lor 18, Hse 20, Gal 20 in year 1998, butterfly tattoo on her shoulder. C Cupper Tits, Pink nipples, nice areolas, Super model face. Give BBBJ even and service tip top. 1 regret, I only tried her once. Still got lagi more, but I think no point posting also.

SC

RJ2004
19-02-2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by siamcutey
Now GL Thai girls not as good as the past. I remembered in the year 1998-1999-2000 period, it was a golden period. The angpais are really swee, BBBJ, can CIM even. Now, bo swee, bj with cap and some even cannot touch tits. Why? Because Singapore cannot bring them big money. Those good ones will never consider come Singapore GL. (unless they owe ah long, or some other cock reasons)

Last time in Lor 18, Hse 20, Gal 20 in year 1998, butterfly tattoo on her shoulder. C Cupper Tits, Pink nipples, nice areolas, Super model face. Give BBBJ even and service tip top. 1 regret, I only tried her once. Still got lagi more, but I think no point posting also.

SC

sadly agreed, nowadays only a few up to standard. the rest is waste money, just read the fr can see :rolleyes: