PDA

View Full Version : Payday

ting
23-01-2004, 09:00 PM
hi brothers here, does any one here knoe the payday of the geylang cat40s? i happen to lend one of them money and was waiting her to payback. no response from here, so need to know when her payday as i can go get from her

jon2000sg
23-01-2004, 10:18 PM
halo ?

you think she will pay you back?

tohcw
23-01-2004, 11:29 PM
Ohhh no.... hope u r not being cheated.

cheongkid
24-01-2004, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by ting
hi brothers here, does any one here knoe the payday of the geylang cat40s? i happen to lend one of them money and was waiting her to payback. no response from here, so need to know when her payday as i can go get from her
bro, you can kiss your money goodbye...:rolleyes:

simnon
24-01-2004, 08:38 AM
If u are regular at the house, u can ask the OKT for help lah, else the matter is between u and her loh..

facial
24-01-2004, 09:37 AM
What did you?????????

I hope the amount is small to you cos you can forget about getting it back...

What drove you to lend her money??? Sob stories????????

fun4evergood
24-01-2004, 01:40 PM

Dun think u will get it back................... :cool:

jon2000sg
25-01-2004, 12:08 AM

my advice is you go and talk to the hse OKT,
see if he can help you, and talk to the girl as well.
if she dun return your $$$, post her hse number and
working number in this forum. this sure will affect her business.

:(

ting
25-01-2004, 01:36 AM
i lend her one thousand. house num 18, can any kind bro help me check out wat this house payday is ??? pls thanks alot

alright
25-01-2004, 04:04 AM
i lend her one thousand. house num 18, can any kind bro help me check out wat this house payday is ??? pls thanks alot

bro ting, I'm not too sure but from I see from H12, the payment is daily!!! the girls come down after closing and sign for their share of the the day's takings. tt's what I know from one house. I'm not too sure if it applies throughout the whole of GL... but i'm presuming it is lah...

sorry to heard abt ur loss...
S$1000... can do 25 sessions...
damn, tt's shitty! :(

try to get it back!!!

enzyme
25-01-2004, 04:10 AM
as mentioned aboved...
seen some girls collect money at the end of the day from OKT...
but not sure if it's their pay...cos i overheard tat its money for the girl to do check-up the next day....
2 cents worth.

Precious_123
25-01-2004, 04:24 AM
If i not wrong, most houses pay their girls daily. There is a register to record their number of bookings(sessions) and the girls will keep one themselves. End of day, they collect half of the their earnings from their sessions per day( $20 per session they will get). If day on average of 12-15 customers, they get $240 - $300 per day. However, one or two houses practise to pay by monthly bcos the boss will deduct other fees( ie food, laundry services) from their "monthly pay".

Pls check with the OKT of that house, no point asking for advice here. If u are willing to lend the money, u must be willing to part with the money for good. Did she sign any IOU or anything? If not, approach the OKT for advice.Have a heart-to-heart talk on how to settle this peacefully and without harm to either party.

facial
25-01-2004, 10:28 AM
I am sorry to say that really. But the money is as good as gone.

Just take it that you make a lousy bet for middleboro last night for S$1k and learn from this misadventure.

And that is about all i think you can do. Painful but no choice lor.

jon2000sg
25-01-2004, 10:59 AM
to all bros,

think twice or more before parting your hard-earned $money$
to all these WLs, they are all out for $money$.

no girl would ever like to be in this line,
isn't it all for the $money$ ???

they ask you for $1 K,
after which they will ask for more.

less such stories from Thai WLs,
but more from PRC WLs;
Damn! all revolve around $money$,
sad stories, cheated by bf who is a pimp/OKT,
family member sick, divorcee with kid, working
to pay for house and car, own a big debt.......

whatever it is, if you like the girl,
see her more often if you have the $money$,
at least it is a fair transaction,
this you won't feel cheated.

:rolleyes: .jon

GiddlyGook
29-01-2004, 01:19 PM
When they are paid depends on the house. Some pay daily and some pay bi-weekly. Every boss has different business practices - some charge money for food, some give money for food etc.

Talking to those guys (commonly known as the "OKT"s) hawking the wares outside the house will do you no good. They are not the boss - they like the WLs - are simply workers paid a daily salary e.g. salespersons.

Most bosses could care less as well - this is a private matter between you and the WL. If you want to see the boss, go at closing time - there's a good chance he's the guy counting the money before putting it in the safe.

In case any of you have been wondering, I don't dream this stuff up. As it so happens, one of the OKTs is a pri. sch. football kaki and we share a cup of kopi everytime I happen to be in Geylang. Like all OKTs he talks a lot of cock (e.g. he buys me the kopi most of the time saying it's on the "company account") so I just report it exactly as it's been told to me from the horses mouth.

SexyBeast
07-02-2004, 11:27 PM
they have daily checkup??? i thought it would only be weekly at best.

The_Hustler
08-02-2004, 05:32 AM
What's with all the pessimism in this thread??

One bro lend a WL 1k and posed a question on her pay day... then every pig dog bro comes in and pour cold water (minus bro Giddly n some) instead of offering some help.

What's with all talks bout 1k not coming back lah...consider it lost lah etc...? If that's all u can do, then save those comments to urselves.

Yes, it's true that the pays are dispensed either daily or weekly... I would advice the thread starter to have a friendly n honest talk with the girl first.. tell her u know their pay structure, no imposition on her... tell her nicely and sort out partial payment from her...least it does not bite her to pay u one lump sum. Try small repayments like $200 per visit, I'm sure she can. If it does not work, tell the OKT about ur situation c if he can help on the sentimental fact of aiding a local lad.

If the 2 above options still can't work...let us know. I'm sure substantial help can be offered.

Factual,
The Hustler

jon2000sg
08-02-2004, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
What's with all the pessimism in this thread??

One bro lend a WL 1k and posed a question on her pay day... then every pig dog bro comes in and pour cold water (minus bro Giddly n some) instead of offering some help.

What's with all talks bout 1k not coming back lah...consider it lost lah etc...? If that's all u can do, then save those comments to urselves.

Yes, it's true that the pays are dispensed either daily or weekly... I would advice the thread starter to have a friendly n honest talk with the girl first.. tell her u know their pay structure, no imposition on her... tell her nicely and sort out partial payment from her...least it does not bite her to pay u one lump sum. Try small repayments like $200 per visit, I'm sure she can. If it does not work, tell the OKT about ur situation c if he can help on the sentimental fact of aiding a local lad.

If the 2 above options still can't work...let us know. I'm sure substantial help can be offered.

Factual,
The Hustler

hey bro,

you're the man! alrite!
so how ah?! $1,000 on stake!?

HOW! HOW! HOW!