PDA

View Full Version : Handsome guy looking for a beautiful girl

henry yeo
04-12-2009, 07:58 AM
Hi I am 35 years old chinese, ex cabin crew with SIA and would like to meet any pretty girl. I want to be discreet so if you are pretty and willing, pls pm me and I will arrange to meet you. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED WITH MY LOOKS !!! Sorry I dont mean to be proud but I just want to attract the right person. Thank you for understanding.

PCC King
04-12-2009, 12:26 PM
Another one .... want free & pretty some more ..... knn .... what you have in exchange ? Your gf pretty or not ? We at SBF don't mind to try and evaluate her for you leh ! :rolleyes::cool:

Chinapuss
04-12-2009, 01:55 PM
Hahahahahahahahahha!!!!!....u make my toes laugh maNnnn... :D

BigBoy2
04-12-2009, 03:25 PM
Can I tag along this thread?........

NOT SO HANDSOME GUY LOOKING FOR A BEAUTIFUL GIRL.....

Me a not so handsome guy looking for a beautiful gal........ Please apply through PM..... Terms and Conditions will Apply. Those Successful will be notified via PM on the T&Cs.

PCC King
04-12-2009, 03:31 PM
Can I tag along this thread?........

NOT SO HANDSOME GUY LOOKING FOR A BEAUTIFUL GIRL.....

Me a not so handsome guy looking for a beautiful gal........ Please apply through PM..... Terms and Conditions will Apply. Those Successful will be notified via PM on the T&Cs.

Need to submit personal portfolio with pic ? Whaha !!! :D:D:D

joew2005
04-12-2009, 04:11 PM
Hi I am 35 years old chinese, ex cabin crew with SIA and would like to meet any pretty girl. I want to be discreet so if you are pretty and willing, pls pm me and I will arrange to meet you. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED WITH MY LOOKS !!! Sorry I dont mean to be proud but I just want to attract the right person. Thank you for understanding.

Hi TS,if u r realli like wat u describe yrself then i m quite surprise :confused: tat u need 2 cum here 2 look 4 gals.

i hv friends tat used 2 be air steward with sq,some r handsome .... some ain't.

doesn't mean tat u used 2 be or r currently an air steward would definitely means tat u r gd looking.

Do u realli think tat pretty & willing gals need 2 cum here 2 look 4 "handsome guy" like u ??

Hope tat u wouldn't be disappointed aft posting tis .... hope tat u k attract the rite person as well here.

Shoot To Target
04-12-2009, 05:35 PM
Ex- air steward? Got retrenched bcos or ur looks rite? Attract the rite gals? Wat abt left gals can apply?:D Handsome=hum sump:D beautiful=built to fool:D

Shoot To Target
04-12-2009, 05:37 PM
Sorry correction. Ex cabin crew= the uncle inside the kitchen to warm up the food is it?:D

Ken80
04-12-2009, 08:01 PM
hehe i think this is one of the most stupid ts ever gotta shot by some many of us:D
as agreed if you are really handsome, still need to come here? go and fly kite at jb lah:p

Cuntworth
04-12-2009, 09:46 PM
Saw the thread n come in n see hahaha :D really make my day after a hard day job.... :D

jekyll69
04-12-2009, 09:48 PM
cabin crew 50 years ago, right?

justl00king
04-12-2009, 09:51 PM
Just curious...if handsome why still need to come here looking for prettty gals? :confused: :rolleyes: :D

jekyll69
04-12-2009, 09:55 PM
oi.. dun expose the TS

geckoSG
04-12-2009, 10:03 PM
Alamak... nowsaday SIA accepts so much of rejects... The so called
handsome or beautiful ones... Makes me puke...

Anyway, true handsome guys do not need to come SBF to know gals,
they walk into any pubs, all the chio bus will flock towards them
automatically...

Try LUNAR, a lot of beautiful young ones and horny MILF (young) will
rabba rabba or even bed you if you are really as wat u claim...

;)

Shoot To Target
04-12-2009, 10:11 PM
TS if ur hse got no mirror pls pee n c the reflection, c clearly b4 u say u r handsome. Mayb hum sump is the rite word.:D

naturegreen
04-12-2009, 11:50 PM

Not to sound offensive but after reading your post, good for you to be so confident of yourself. But if you are really that handsome, definitely you will not have no lack of pretty girls. Go clubbing and I am sure many girls will flood around you. Unless otherwise stated. ;)

bestfucker
05-12-2009, 11:39 PM
... ex cabin crew with SIA and ...

if TS really the cabin crew no need to come here for screaming, hundreds of SIA female crew there :D:D

r u just daydreaming here hehe :rolleyes:

SGJimmy
07-12-2009, 07:59 AM
ahahahhahaHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHHA

joew2005
07-12-2009, 08:14 AM
a few yrs ago i meet 1 of my ex skool mates.
she was an sq gal then.
but back in skool days,she was those type tat not many(none 2 wat i knw) boys would go ga-ga over.
she hasn't change.
tat explains the standard of the sq gal these days .....

i hv another female friend who is a high class/high flying/higher pay waitress @ ana,her friends & her looks so much better than the sq gal ....

naturegreen
07-12-2009, 04:46 PM
I dunno so do enlighten me. Is there a criteria stated below that one must be pretty/handsome to be a SQ girl/cabin crew in the first place? So what makes you guys deduce that a cabin crew must be good looking? I only know the requirements are as stated:

•Singapore or Malaysian citizenship
•Females who are at least 1.58m; Males who are at least 1.65m in height
•Degree/ Diploma
OR
•At least 2 GCE ‘A’-level credits and 2 ‘O’-level credits including General Paper in the GCE ‘A’-level examination
OR
•At least 5 GCE ‘O’-level credits including English and working experience
•For Malaysian qualifications at SPM level, at least 5 credits including a minimum grade of B4 in English and working experience is required
•Completed, are exempted from, or are not liable for National Service. Those in the process of completing NS may also apply.

Cabin Crew Appointments (http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_UK/content/company_info/careers/local_cabincrew_details.jsp)

Storm Shadow
07-12-2009, 05:13 PM
i knew a friend, handsome man. We go pubs, girls snatch to send him home. We go swimming pool, girl give him phone number, 1 week later up her. We eat roti prata, girl at next table bio him then pass him her number again (he say quite common). We go condo bbq, he disappear for 1 hour with a resident there. We go disco, we use him as babe magnet to make the girls join us at our table. Then we see all trying to get his attention. And we get those left overs, no chance wan. This is called HANDSOME MAN. :cool:

and, he nevery say he is Handsome, not once. Knn, sometimes i want to slap him! :D

Big Sister80
07-12-2009, 05:53 PM
I like handsome guys but they don like me why? I am pretty gal here can i apply. But no funny stuff just need a companion to go library together.:D

PCC King
08-12-2009, 03:02 AM
I like handsome guys but they don like me why? I am pretty gal here can i apply. But no funny stuff just need a companion to go library together.:D

Go library see sex books huh ??? Lolzzz ....

You are one happy go lucky sis ya ! :D:D:D

Big Sister80
08-12-2009, 08:30 AM
Go library see sex books huh ??? Lolzzz ....

You are one happy go lucky sis ya ! :D:D:D

PCC kor kor you still got strength to go library with me to see sex books meh?:D

PCC King
08-12-2009, 12:14 PM
PCC kor kor you still got strength to go library with me to see sex books meh?:D

Hahaha ...... you again ...... xiao mei mei ! :D

Stag
08-12-2009, 12:28 PM
Poor TS...

Big Sister80
08-12-2009, 04:53 PM
Poor TS...

He not poor, he just simply too rich in time to post that:DWhen i see his post i also cant steam:D

Xgenre
08-12-2009, 06:10 PM
I dunno so do enlighten me. Is there a criteria stated below that one must be pretty/handsome to be a SQ girl/cabin crew in the first place? So what makes you guys deduce that a cabin crew must be good looking? I only know the requirements are as stated:

Let me try and share my view. When SQ wanted an advertising program in the 70s, the Singapore Girl image was born and it went on to sell SIA. It's an image of a sexy, attractive Asian girl, leading people towards various parts of the world. The emphasis is on the attractive confident Asian girl. Think about it.

Why we think SQ crew should be good looking?

1. From the advertising campaign in the 70s.

2. The make up reminds one of a prostitute in the 70s. Blue Mascara... Which normal lady will make up like a SQ girl? The make up is to sell the attractiveness of the lady serving you on the plane isn't it?

3. Body hugging attire. The kebaya makes the boob and bum seem bigger while making the waist look slimmer. The hour glass image. Why make the girls wear such attire if you aren't trying to sell their attractiveness?

You can see that the attire of Emirates isn't sexy at all.

4. Maybe we can draw some views from the SIA policy that pregnant air-stewardess are grounded. I believe LKY makes it a point to ensure that the Singapore Girl remains young, attractive and that the older stewardesses are phased out.

billgates
08-12-2009, 06:20 PM
Dear TS
Not to sound mean but if u work or have worked as a cabin crew (read: glorified waiter that stands all the way frm SG to London and cleans toilets), and claim that you have Brad Pitt looks, surely your colleagues would line up for u. Not to mention some horny female passengers will be pinching your butt cheeks when u pour them drinks, no?

You wouldn't need to cum to a sex forum populated by 99.99 per cent of dirty old men to look for a "beautiful girl", right?

I used to know a beauty pageant winner (Miss Something-something) who joined an airline and she got hitched with a rich guy within 3 mths of flying so you actually have a wider market up in the skies.

Anyways, here's the latest tip in case u dun know already. Beautiful girls dun give two hoots if you are handsome or not. All they want to know is whether you have MONEY or not.

BroRelax
08-12-2009, 10:20 PM
TS,

Dont be disheartened by all the negative comments by brudders here.

I support you. Please post your hamsome picture here to prove them wrong! :D:p

Big Sister80
09-12-2009, 12:35 PM
TS,

Dont be disheartened by all the negative comments by brudders here.

I support you. Please post your hamsome picture here to prove them wrong! :D:p

I think TS posted to mata chu instead of here:p

kurosaki ichigo
12-12-2009, 06:32 PM
Later he post pic already become sorely disappointed :D

velvetkiss
13-12-2009, 01:09 AM
Fine feathers make fine birds. Success is build on confidence.

luminor
13-12-2009, 01:27 AM

since u so handsome but having to resort in finding pretty girls in forum than out there.. hhmmm.. guess the girls on the street so blind huh.. so what if u r ex cabin crew with SIA or a private jet.. so far no one will notice about the male cabin crew but female instead. But on the otherhand, not many pretty female cabin too la.. ooppss... i m so mean today.. :D

goofybaby69
15-12-2009, 08:33 PM
He forgot to tell tt he was a ex-air steward 30 yr ago.

Apple&Orange
19-12-2009, 11:12 AM
this tread kena jiak liat jiak liat~~RIP~~~kekekk