PDA

View Full Version : Cheap and good - NE China !!!

mars883
26-01-2004, 10:26 AM
Been going through many threads, but none mention anything or any lobangs in the north-east China, like Shenyang. Dalian and Harbin ?

Any bros out there have anything to share ?

sexytoy.com.sg
31-01-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by mars883
Been going through many threads, but none mention anything or any lobangs in the north-east China, like Shenyang. Dalian and Harbin ?

Quite a lot of gers that sat with me in KTV from Dalian and Harbin...

jimmeng
01-02-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by mars883

about S$60~70 for overnight in Shenyang, quite pretty and tall gal. And food and hotel is cheaper also. Have fun!!

mars883
03-02-2004, 10:48 AM
bro Jimmeng,

You regular in Shenyang night scene ? Recommend one of my personal favourite...heard of Futong HC ? "shuang fei" for only RMB600, and the gals are very professional.

Been travelling to many parts of China, but still find this place the best and yes, CHEAP !

Tomahawk
05-02-2004, 06:52 PM
anyone heard of north korean gals being found in northeast china?

tomahawk

Zappy
13-04-2004, 01:06 PM
bro Jimmeng,

You regular in Shenyang night scene ? Recommend one of my personal favourite...heard of Futong HC ? "shuang fei" for only RMB600, and the gals are very professional.

Been travelling to many parts of China, but still find this place the best and yes, CHEAP !

Hey Bro,

I maybe going SY soon. Can pass be the lobang and where to get a good time there. Been there once and stay at Sharaton. Maybe this time will stay at Traders Hotel.

Thanks in advance.

mars883
16-04-2004, 02:34 PM
Bro Zappy,

Dun need to go far. At Traders, you can get them in the lounge..or even in the lift. Yes, in SY, mei meis are everywhere, especially in Traders. Dunno about now, but last Oct when I went there, I was swamped with a group of gals and the mamasen actually solicit biz with me in a lift...can you imagine !!!

Zappy
22-04-2004, 09:33 AM
Bro Zappy,

Dun need to go far. At Traders, you can get them in the lounge..or even in the lift. Yes, in SY, mei meis are everywhere, especially in Traders. Dunno about now, but last Oct when I went there, I was swamped with a group of gals and the mamasen actually solicit biz with me in a lift...can you imagine !!!

Wow...so openingly. so wat is the pricing like for long time overnite?

gigantic_tk
22-04-2004, 09:51 AM
Here is one FR on DaLian:

瓦房店這個城鎮可能不少朋友都聽說過吧,它是一個有名的黃城。
瓦房店的小姐主要是在練歌房,比如我常去的新東方,華陽,富誠等練歌房。
還有一些在洗頭房,旅館,小飯店等,
因為練歌房的小姐長相都還說的過去,價格也很便宜,
所以我很少到其他的地方,一般都到練歌房打一炮就算了。
瓦房店的小姐一般的價格是50~100元,視長相、年齡而定,
一般二十四五歲往上,長的又一般的,就只需要五十元,
十八九歲的一般都要100元,這是他們陪你唱歌,讓你隨便摸,再打一炮的價錢,
要是陪夜,一般都要200~300元,你可能覺得貴了,但他們絕對保証你安全,
你要是願意,還可以不戴套的。我曾找過幾個小姐陪夜,她們服務一般都會讓你滿意。
只要你體格好,隨便你玩,有的小姐你還可以要求口交,
但打炮時只是插前門,後門絕對不行,這未免給我留下一點遺憾。
我最爽的一次是在一個休閑屋,晚上十一點多去的,客人都走了,
我和老鴇商量,找一個小姐陪夜,最後以300元的價格找到了一個,
那小姐長得很一般,但據老鴇說,她的嘴好,我就同意了。
老鴇剛走,我倆就開始干了。我倆脫光了衣服後,
她開始用嘴吮我的陰莖,真不知她是怎麼弄的,我差一點在她嘴裡射了,
那一晚我們共打了五炮,換了各種姿勢,真爽,這300元花的太值了。
在距市政府不遠的一條幹道上,路兩邊的發屋,咖啡屋100%的都是色情場所,
小姐很多,姿色好的也不少。價格低,一炮100-150元,陪宿200-250元,
舞廳的更便宜,一炮50元。去瓦房店泡妞,安全不是問題,
公安部門視而不見,因為黃業是市財政收入的一大來源。

gigantic_tk
22-04-2004, 10:02 AM
Here is another one, I believe the shop and locations are still valid......

遼寧--大連

酒店
1.中山路的武警大連招待所,這里既便宜又安全。
標准間為150圓,普通間為80圓,而且晚上從來不查房。
聯系方式打傳呼129-4638374(在遼寧省內打)
2.天富酒店,房價約rmb 300,環境不差,唯缺娛樂設施

美眉
掃街
1.大連火車站向勞動公園走去
2.渤海飯店的過街天橋打一炮150圓、過夜350圓。

髮廊
1.富麗華大酒店和國際酒店之間有條斯大林路,
有很多髮廊,小姐很多,洗頭、按摩共50元,很便宜。
按摩後帶回酒店,過夜只要300。

桑拿洗浴
遼寧各地洗浴房洗浴是10元,其它服務也很便宜,
例如請小姐全身按摩, 30-50元不等,依桑那房的檔次而異。
一說起按摩,那花樣可就多了。
比如你剛洗完進入休閑間,倒在沙發上,
花枝招展的服務小姐馬上過來給你端一杯茶,
而且因為她穿得特別少,自然使人想入非非。
她左一聲大哥,右一聲大哥地叫著,向你介紹著這里的花樣,
價錢又這么便宜,10個有10個會跟她去開著暗紅色燈光的小房間。
如果你定力超人,花個三五十元,讓她揉個四十來分鐘也就沒事了,
但是多數男人到了那種場合,又單獨面對那個春光乍泄的尤物,自然就另有一番作為了。
最近那地方又興起一種新花樣,叫"推油",外面廣告牌上叫"推背"。推油又分成兩種,
一種是泰式推油,是小姐在乳房上擦油,且乳房揉遍男人的全身,特別刺激。
據一位小姐講,她干這個的時候,10個有9個會把持不住,要求進一步的服務,
這樣她就會在這項100元的收費外再收進百八十元。
另一種則叫"港式推油",是在男人身上擦上油,用手指來揉按,這項收費在60元左右。
人民路的"名人"浴資28元,小姐400元
三八廣場至二七廣場的"東海"全部為400元
香爐礁有一麗華洗浴中心,內有小姐提供性服務。
該中心位于大連香爐礁,707路公交車“香爐礁街”車站南約100多米,養路費征稽處旁,
如您乘出租車可告訴司機到香爐礁養路費征稽處,下車即可看到麗華洗浴中心的招牌。
您洗完澡進到休息大廳,可見有几位小姐坐在大廳,實際里屋還有十几位小姐,
她們大都來自東北,一般都很漂亮性感。
您可先找一個床位稍休息一會兒,然后就可叫服務生找小姐按摩一下,
如果你告訴服務生要一位漂亮點的小姐,他就明白您需要特殊服務。
您從吧台右邊的小門上到二樓,有十几個小包間(注意上樓前要把拖鞋脫在樓梯前),
小姐從吧台后面的另一個門上樓與您在二樓的走廊匯合,
你們一起進入包間,這時候你要告訴小姐把門關上,
她就會明白您要特殊服務(正常按摩不需關門),
然后你要用上衣把門上的玻璃遮蓋住,以后就看您的即興發揮了。
小姐服務時間是四十五分鐘,包間費68元,特殊服務小費200 元,再加上門票15元,
一共不到300元就能打一炮,確實物有所值。

賓館
1.大連港客運站不遠的「富麗華大酒店」先到酒店的桑那按摩一次,
桑那只要50元,不限時,按摩50元/小時,小費另計。
到二樓夜總會看看,小姐不少,一個個打扮得花枝招展的,另人目不暇接,
在大廳坐下,過來一個媽咪,問找不找小姐,我問她怎麼收費,她說大廳茶位50元,
小姐小費原則上100元。直接問她有沒有小姐出台,怎麼收費,她說打泡300,過夜500。

DISCO PUB
「Banana 」 Disco 參觀,該Disco免費入場,規模不大,尚算熱鬧
「JJ」Disco 睇人跳舞,當然又是無結果地離開。

卡拉OK
大連沙河口火車站鐵路橋洞北,疏港路立交橋下東面有一卡拉ok練歌房一條街,
有十几間練歌房,里面的小姐也都提供性服務,
而且這些小姐都有公安局發的上崗証,絕對安全,
她們都坐在大廳里,衣服都穿得很露,看上去很性感,
您可挑一個中意的帶進包房,愛怎么玩就怎么玩,
我有一次叫了兩位小姐一起玩雙鳳求凰,真夠刺激。
而且這里費用不貴,打一炮也是200元,小姐服務也很周到,
因為周圍都是練歌房,互相競爭很激烈,所以消費者受益,故推荐給各位玩友。

夜總會KTV
1.太陽城KTV,場地不錯,裝修一流, 遺憾是當晚女太少,只得幾件
2.金色年代」,裏面小姐的數量是多間K場中最多,
約有40至50件,K房價錢廉宜,以時間計算,細房每小時只約需rmb 60,
可是開房後坐檯小姐及DJ狂點飲料及小食。
各個KTV,這里小姐也有意想不到的極品.
一般作台陪唱歌陪喝酒小費50-100元.出台最多200元.
大連香爐礁立交橋下的KTV包房便是大連最有名的紅燈區.

gigantic_tk
22-04-2004, 10:56 AM
遼寧--大連 Da Lian

酒店 Hotel
1.中山路的武警大連招待所,這里既便宜又安全。

美眉 掃街 FL
1.大連火車站向勞動公園走去

髮廊 Hair Dressing Saloon
1.富麗華大酒店和國際酒店之間有條斯大林路,
按摩後帶回酒店,過夜只要300。

桑拿洗浴 Suana
遼寧各地洗浴房洗浴是10元,其它服務也很便宜,
一說起按摩,那花樣可就多了。
比如你剛洗完進入休閑間,倒在沙發上,
花枝招展的服務小姐馬上過來給你端一杯茶,
而且因為她穿得特別少,自然使人想入非非。

這樣她就會在這項100元的收費外再收進百八十元。

人民路的"名人"浴資28元,小姐400元
三八廣場至二七廣場的"東海"全部為400元
香爐礁有一麗華洗浴中心,內有小姐提供性服務。

她們大都來自東北,一般都很漂亮性感。
你們一起進入包間,這時候你要告訴小姐把門關上,
她就會明白您要特殊服務(正常按摩不需關門),
一共不到300元就能打一炮,確實物有所值。

賓館 Hotel / Motel

DISCO PUB

卡拉OK Karaoke
有十几間練歌房,里面的小姐也都提供性服務,
而且這些小姐都有公安局發的上崗証,絕對安全,
她們都坐在大廳里,衣服都穿得很露,看上去很性感,
您可挑一個中意的帶進包房,愛怎么玩就怎么玩,
我有一次叫了兩位小姐一起玩雙鳳求凰,真夠刺激。

夜總會KTV KTV Night Club
2.金色年代,裏面小姐的數量是多間K場中最多,
可是開房後坐檯小姐及DJ狂點飲料及小食。
各個KTV,這里小姐也有意想不到的極品.

collin_23
22-04-2004, 11:18 AM
woo.....must save money go china liaoz. Thks bro after so many info.

Cheers

遼寧--大連 Da Lian

酒店 Hotel
1.中山路的武警大連招待所,這里既便宜又安全。

美眉 掃街 FL
1.大連火車站向勞動公園走去

髮廊 Hair Dressing Saloon
1.富麗華大酒店和國際酒店之間有條斯大林路,
按摩後帶回酒店,過夜只要300。

桑拿洗浴 Suana
遼寧各地洗浴房洗浴是10元,其它服務也很便宜,
一說起按摩,那花樣可就多了。
比如你剛洗完進入休閑間,倒在沙發上,
花枝招展的服務小姐馬上過來給你端一杯茶,
而且因為她穿得特別少,自然使人想入非非。

這樣她就會在這項100元的收費外再收進百八十元。

人民路的"名人"浴資28元,小姐400元
三八廣場至二七廣場的"東海"全部為400元
香爐礁有一麗華洗浴中心,內有小姐提供性服務。

她們大都來自東北,一般都很漂亮性感。
你們一起進入包間,這時候你要告訴小姐把門關上,
她就會明白您要特殊服務(正常按摩不需關門),
一共不到300元就能打一炮,確實物有所值。

賓館 Hotel / Motel

DISCO PUB

卡拉OK Karaoke
有十几間練歌房,里面的小姐也都提供性服務,
而且這些小姐都有公安局發的上崗証,絕對安全,
她們都坐在大廳里,衣服都穿得很露,看上去很性感,
您可挑一個中意的帶進包房,愛怎么玩就怎么玩,
我有一次叫了兩位小姐一起玩雙鳳求凰,真夠刺激。

夜總會KTV KTV Night Club
2.金色年代,裏面小姐的數量是多間K場中最多,
可是開房後坐檯小姐及DJ狂點飲料及小食。
各個KTV,這里小姐也有意想不到的極品.

collin_23
22-04-2004, 11:19 AM
Dalian saw on tv just like singapore. The cha bors there r famous for being chio bus.

zhu star
22-04-2004, 01:15 PM

mars883:

Which part of NE China are you refering too?.

collin_23
22-04-2004, 01:17 PM
Hei long jiang region?

zhu star
22-04-2004, 01:27 PM
Hei long jiang region?

Got one very beautiful gf in Heilongjiang who is like a fxxking machine. Unforunately she has now retired cos I already sort of 'bao' her. But if you are going to the coastal cities at Bohai in Hebei, I can recommend you some of the KTV.

Btw I love NE girls, once you try them you won't want to be with other girls.

zhu star
22-04-2004, 01:51 PM
Bro Zappy,

Bros:

The meimei you see may be from NE, but I believe they are not the most pretty and they are not young. The A1 grade goods normally do not need to come over to 'sell'

collin_23
22-04-2004, 01:55 PM
woo...thks uncle zhu star. I think I go there at least few yrs later cause now tak chek. U enjoy yourselfs k.

Cheers

Got one very beautiful gf in Heilongjiang who is like a fxxking machine. Unforunately she has now retired cos I already sort of 'bao' her. But if you are going to the coastal cities at Bohai in Hebei, I can recommend you some of the KTV.

zhu star
22-04-2004, 08:46 PM
woo...thks uncle zhu star. I think I go there at least few yrs later cause now tak chek. U enjoy yourselfs k.

Cheers

Didn't know I am that old!. Anyway no problem just want to share good stuff with fellow bros

mars883
07-05-2004, 02:01 PM
All bros...

Thanks for all the good recommendations. Never expect Dalian area got so many other place besides the Bats Pub in Shangrila Hotel. So far went there twice during winter, so fucking cold...so only stay and pick up in the hotel pub.

NE China...I am refering to Harbin, Shenyang and Liaoning area. To some bros out there...pai seh, I have lost the contact for Futong HC. Will try to get it again the next time I go Dalian.

Planning for a biztrip to Harbin/Shenyang this coming mid June...any bros out there have any good advice ? Heard the more you head north...the more chio the gals are...is it true ? Can't wait to cheong there man !!!

collin_23
07-05-2004, 05:05 PM
Y not go during the winter around dec/jan if u going harbin? Can see the ice sculptures very beautiful one. ^_^

NE china refers to Hei long jiang region I think.

All bros...

Thanks for all the good recommendations. Never expect Dalian area got so many other place besides the Bats Pub in Shangrila Hotel. So far went there twice during winter, so fucking cold...so only stay and pick up in the hotel pub.

NE China...I am refering to Harbin, Shenyang and Liaoning area. To some bros out there...pai seh, I have lost the contact for Futong HC. Will try to get it again the next time I go Dalian.

Planning for a biztrip to Harbin/Shenyang this coming mid June...any bros out there have any good advice ? Heard the more you head north...the more chio the gals are...is it true ? Can't wait to cheong there man !!!

gigantic_tk
07-05-2004, 05:37 PM
Though not been to Dalian and Harbin, but here I have the opportunities to converse with ladies of these 2 towns - PDMM lor. They are quite sweet and nice. Must really pay a visit to their hometown to confirm ???? lah.........

collin_23
07-05-2004, 05:39 PM
Dalian is very famous for beauties. Like the place, just like sg. :)

Sinoview
09-05-2004, 09:30 PM

NE gals are well known for their height and fair smooth complexion. But there are are also well known for their "violent' and fighting cock character. Among the NE gals themselves very often they will 'fight' to settle their disputes and disagreement even among firends. Many time, these fight result in "blood" flowing...even among gals. So don't play play with them. The NE guys or gang are also well thru out China for their "cruel" and "deadly' violences...
I have known a number NE gals and guys now and before both gf n bf relationship as well as just good friend. I had two ex-gfs from the NE. One from HeilongJiang - Mutanjiang and another from Liaoning- Shenyang. So I know what i am talking

In general the NE gals look good so are their guys.... May be that's the main reason why the NE gals are also well know to "keep boy' or 'lang kuo' ( Austrasion dog). One NE gal I knew in Shanghai told me that 90% of the working NE gal kept at least a "lang kuo".

Sorry, me not meant to pour cold water on you but just want to bring the NE gal myth into the right prespective.

By the way, Hebei is not part of NE. NEe consisted of three provinces namely Heilongjiang, Liaoning and Giling ok......

alphalaw
09-05-2004, 10:25 PM
Dalian is very famous for beauties. Like the place, just like sg. :)

Hygienewise....

hehee

Will visit the snowwhites there in 1-2 years.

CheerS!!!!

Alph

collin_23
09-05-2004, 10:36 PM
Suggest u make a short trip to harbin nearby only. Nice place and can go 'kan da shan' (bia drink beer) with the locals. The people there quite hospitable. Nearby russia can see some of the russian culture there. ^_^

The 'fen chang dun rou' also nice in cold weather.

Haha...the toilets....cmi.. :D

Hygienewise....

hehee

CheerS!!!!

Alph

zhu star
10-05-2004, 09:23 AM
NE gals are well known for their height and fair smooth complexion. But there are are also well known for their "violent' and fighting cock character. Among the NE gals themselves very often they will 'fight' to settle their disputes and disagreement even among firends. Many time, these fight result in "blood" flowing...even among gals. So don't play play with them. The NE guys or gang are also well thru out China for their "cruel" and "deadly' violences...
I have known a number NE gals and guys now and before both gf n bf relationship as well as just good friend. I had two ex-gfs from the NE. One from HeilongJiang - Mutanjiang and another from Liaoning- Shenyang. So I know what i am talking

In general the NE gals look good so are their guys.... May be that's the main reason why the NE gals are also well know to "keep boy' or 'lang kuo' ( Austrasion dog). One NE gal I knew in Shanghai told me that 90% of the working NE gal kept at least a "lang kuo".

Sorry, me not meant to pour cold water on you but just want to bring the NE gal myth into the right prespective.

By the way, Hebei is not part of NE. NEe consisted of three provinces namely Heilongjiang, Liaoning and Giling ok......

Don't need to say sorry for pouring cold water cos after being with her for 4 years I know what these NE ger are capable for. There was once she told me that she hit her brother in law with a metal chair until he passed out after seeing him bully her sister. At that time was very shock and surprise to hear this, she look so lady like and have taken care of me very well during my stay with her. I have also witnessed real cat fight between NE ger, needless to say it was very bloody and scary. Of course during our 4 years of friendship, there were many up and down. At time she would just stare at me with her pair of big round eye to get her msg across. Also she is very rebellous with has her own set of thinking. It is because of her such behaviour that I find her very interesting. I suppose you cannot judge a book by it cover.

Also there is a saying in southern China the man beat the ger, but in northern China the ger beat the man.

You are right that Hebei is not part of NE China. It is mentioned because I got to know this NE ger while I was there for business

mars883
14-05-2004, 09:40 AM
Yah, heard about that too...but you have to admit that the best gals are from the North !!!

Anyone has anything to share for the Harbin area ? I may be planning a trip there this coming mid June, before moving to Changchun/Shenyang and finally to Chengdu.....

Sinoview
14-05-2004, 10:19 AM
<<<the best gals are from the North>>>

Not true lah....Look at the history, "Jiang Nah" which means south of river, Chan jiang got the best beauties. Even the Qing emperors had to dispguise themselves as layman to have "fun" in the south. In fact Suzhou and Hungzhou is the famous for beauties..."Sun yue tien tang, xia yue su hang"...

Majority of us are originally from the South thus the Northern gal seem a "novelty" to most of us as they are generally fairer and taller in built(not all the time though). That's all. Look at the famous Chinese actress like Gong Li , ZhangZiyi, Carin Lau (now HK)....they are not from the North.

The major plus point I can see from these NE gals are that they speak almost "perfect Mandarin", it's so nice and sweet to listen to their speech.....their diction and accent can easily melt my heart........ Even my Beijing friends told me that too.......

The reason is that they do have no any local dialect like the Hokkien, Cantonese, Hunanese, Hubeinese etc. The language they speak since they are born is Mandarin or very close to Mandarin........

Character wise....ha...ha... "taste" them you will know.

Sinoview
14-05-2004, 10:24 AM
Hygienewise....

hehee

CheerS!!!!

Alph

1-2 years time...Heee...heee.. probably they will visit you instead.

Snowwhites may no more insight liao. China is changing as fast everyday so are their migration rates.......

This is cyber-age man whereby airfare is so easily accessable. Decide and act fast.

zhu star
14-05-2004, 02:56 PM
Yah, heard about that too...but you have to admit that the best gals are from the North !!!

Anyone has anything to share for the Harbin area ? I may be planning a trip there this coming mid June, before moving to Changchun/Shenyang and finally to Chengdu.....

Give me a NE ger anytime, the beauty and the sex perform is way above others.

etraveler1
01-09-2006, 11:48 AM
I am scheduled to go to Dalian. Thinking of venturing to Shenyang too. The last post on this tread was in 2004. Wondering if anyone can give an update if the infor here still good and valid.

reuters
25-07-2009, 04:03 PM
金厦国际
Tried the room service massage. RMB108 for 60mins
Tried one gal from 葫芦岛
Looks 6
Massage 7
Should have full service from the conversation with her but didnt try nor ask about it. Seems like a boring place, at least to me.

Tony Stark
15-08-2009, 03:19 AM
Have been toying with this idea for a while as I can get a free return flight to Harbin with my miles program.

Plan to check out Dalian, Harbin and maybe cross over to Russia for some cheong action.

Besides sight seeing. The question is. Is it worth all the trouble to travel that far north to cheong?
I intend to explore the Russian scene by land from Harbin. However the tourist visa fee costs US$100+.

muddymudpie
16-08-2009, 02:39 AM
Bro Tony,

Am back in Sgp now. I may take you on for the trip to Harbin and Russia since i haven't used my points in Asia miles as well. Need to pre-plan though. Anyway, prob coming to SZ-CP sometime next month. Confirm soon :-)

HonestCrook
16-08-2009, 02:58 AM
Bro Tony,

Am back in Sgp now. I may take you on for the trip to Harbin and Russia since i haven't used my points in Asia miles as well. Need to pre-plan though. Anyway, prob coming to SZ-CP sometime next month. Confirm soon :-)

Hello Muddymudpie,

I thought you were stationed in SiChuan. Am I invited to visit the North-Eastern China with you and Tony?

Cheers:)
HonesCrook

Tony Stark
16-08-2009, 03:03 AM
Bro Tony,

Yes Northern Expedition is tough and off the beaten track a bit. Have to pre-plan a lot. :D

Ok keep me posted on your schedule. :)

muddymudpie
18-08-2009, 03:58 AM
Hello Muddymudpie,

I thought you were stationed in SiChuan. Am I invited to visit the North-Eastern China with you and Tony?

Cheers:)
HonesCrook

hey good to hear from you again.. Of course a place like Dongbei, the more the merrier!

I was in chengdu and chongqing for just short trips. Was stationed in Beijing until recently. Back in good ole Sgp now and looking forward to the Dongbei trip. Didn't quite like Shenyang the last time i was there as i couldn't find the kind of places we so fancy in southern china. Perhaps also because I didn't really know SY.

keen1
19-08-2009, 03:15 AM
actually i am on my way to dalian this saturday. any good lobangs please? if any bro would like to hook up there, please pm me!