PDA

View Full Version : any other buddies besides FuckBuddies?

jasper
10-12-2009, 10:15 AM
Just wondering besides FBs we are looking for in here. ARE there anyone else who are keen to take a break at times, away from all the bonking sessions?

Besides FBs, how about SUpper buddy, chat buddy huh? :D or even phonesex buddies?? hehehehe

i have long given up hope in finding a FB since i know i sux in bonkings. but i am good in food... lolz. so hopefully i can find a lady supper buddy instead leh.

hope i dun get shoot for opening this thread. Just feel that sometimes is good to take a break from all those sex and have someone who you truly can click and meet up with.

is it only me who feels that way or does any bros here have the same thinking as me at times??

WahLan
10-12-2009, 10:18 AM
well, i for one second that motion. sometimes it's just nice to have friends ma..

jasper
10-12-2009, 11:02 AM
yup... sometimes its realli nice to have nice supper friends or chat buddies. of cos ladies buddies would be a bonus..hehehe

so wonders will this thread get any ladies replies??:D

who enjoy ah neh teh terik @ arab street???? power power...

bonkster
10-12-2009, 12:50 PM
I used to have a movie buddy, a jogging buddy and a pool buddy...but all these buddy systems ended up in bed at some point of time. :o

Think it's takes a lot of discipline to have a good clean buddy system. Wish u luck in finding your supper buddy TS. ;):)

jasper
10-12-2009, 04:07 PM
I used to have a movie buddy, a jogging buddy and a pool buddy...but all these buddy systems ended up in bed at some point of time. :o

Think it's takes a lot of discipline to have a good clean buddy system. Wish u luck in finding your supper buddy TS. ;):)

thanks bro.. btw i like that pair of tua nehnehs in your avatar leh... :p so milky... lolz

bonkster
10-12-2009, 04:37 PM
thanks bro.. btw i like that pair of tua nehnehs in your avatar leh... :p so milky... lolz

Haha...the pair in your avatar also nice and sexy...just the right size. :p:D

simple2kee
10-12-2009, 05:24 PM
is it only me who feels that way or does any bros here have the same thinking as me at times??

bro, u r NOT alone. :)

jasper
10-12-2009, 06:18 PM
hmmm seems like not much people feels the same like us ya... not much responses here... zero from ladies even,,lolz:D

Roman city
11-12-2009, 01:45 AM
It is always very comforting to have a buddy who shared a common interest with you, at least you have company while enjoying the activities together. However, to find a good FB is damn challenging:p

jasper
11-12-2009, 10:15 AM
yup bro totally agree with you. maybe we should one day arrange a sammyboy supper session hor. guys and ladies are all welcome to join as a group.

i remember last time i used to join a sammyboy group for outings and we always hang around geyland for food and after that all hunt together along the lorongs. Those were the days.:(

i wonder if any of the bros are still active in here ?

WahLan
11-12-2009, 10:15 PM
i remember those days. now economy so bad everything so expensive must resort to DIY and the internet liao. at least that's free and always reliable! HAHAHA

Lil'Tempt
12-12-2009, 08:47 AM
i'm keen for supper, if it's those mini gatherings :p
food is another priority-pleasure for me as well... LOL!

lifescience
12-12-2009, 12:07 PM
HI Bro & Sis,

Count me on. It can be fun and lot of friendship

PM me for any events :)

Cheers

Life

KangTuo
12-12-2009, 12:18 PM
i remember last time i used to join a sammyboy group for outings and we always hang around geyland for food and after that all hunt together along the lorongs. Those were the days.:(

a lot of group still very active in GL area. :D
it has been a ritual to meet up every weekend with drinking buddies, cheong buddies, supper buddies, saliva buddies, sperm buddies.... :p

We had common interest in vietnam and viet babes

HeadOn
12-12-2009, 02:31 PM
agree..i also hope to have this kinda buddy..not always must b those sex buddy....there's more than sex in life :D

bonkster
12-12-2009, 03:32 PM
hmmm seems like not much people feels the same like us ya... not much responses here... zero from ladies even,,lolz:D

i'm keen for supper, if it's those mini gatherings :p
food is another priority-pleasure for me as well... LOL!

Bro jasper, finally got a response from an interesting lady and she's into food...potential supper buddy for u? Lolz :p:D

Waiting85
12-12-2009, 05:29 PM
I'm interested in pool buddies, male or female, but keep in mind i'm still new to the game. If anyone is interested, hit me up!

Chris, 81391345

hugs
12-12-2009, 09:32 PM
count me in too for small makan gathering :-)

goofybaby69
12-12-2009, 10:15 PM
[QUOTE=jasper;4364060]...so hopefully i can find a lady supper buddy instead leh.
QUOTE]

If you are looking for a FB, just said so instead of disgusing as looking for "lady" supper buddy. You are trying to project this as a innocent supper buddy thingy and hoping some babes here fall for it, ulterior motive to transform this "lady" supper buddy into ur next FB right? hmmm very cunning, noti noti..tst tst.

if u really want a break from sex then just hangout with the guys for supper, there are plenty of sammesters here meet up for supper at GL.

Roman city
13-12-2009, 03:55 PM
yup bro totally agree with you. maybe we should one day arrange a sammyboy supper session hor. guys and ladies are all welcome to join as a group.

I think it's a great idea.......A "suppering cum sperming" session would appeal to many bros here :D

jasper
14-12-2009, 11:52 AM
yup maybe its a great idea to arrange for a supper or tea gathering ya. Say maybe away from the Geylang area la.. if not i feel its still the same.. hahah cant get away from the Sex thingy again.

Bro headon...ahaha how long have we not meet up for makan session huh? 2years??? or more...? still pumping ur irons as usual?

wanna go for MALA steamboat with me???? or anyone interested to have some teh terik, mee siam and tcss session at the railway station one of these days?

lovemilf
14-12-2009, 02:51 PM
Hi, I'm quite free during weekday morning and afternoon.....any mahjong kakis around?:)

hugs
15-12-2009, 01:02 PM
so when we mtg :)

Roman city
15-12-2009, 01:09 PM
interested too....but not much response leh

jasper
15-12-2009, 02:07 PM
hmm so how abt next friday nite... supper and tea sessions ...
any suggestions? am wondering if anyone here likes tomyum steamboat?? i am sure we can have a good chat while enjoying the food...