PDA

View Full Version : <<<<< $99/2/2: DANIELLA - 18yrs Sweet SYT with BBBJ + CIM!!! >>>>>

Pinay.Pleasures
11-12-2009, 02:07 AM
http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae332/pinaypleasures/P1070139-1.jpg http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae332/pinaypleasures/P1070134-1.jpg http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae332/pinaypleasures/P1070129-1.jpg http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae332/pinaypleasures/P1070132-1.jpg

Name: DANIELLA
Race: Pinay
Looks: See pic
Body: Tight, Medium built, 1.60m
Painting: YES
Frenching: YES
Fingering: YES
Bbbj: YES
Cim: YES
Damage: $99/2/2 excl. rm + cd

-Experienced in this line
-Accepts all races

IMPORTANT:

Exclusive for Pinay Pleasures members only
To be a member, PM me your contact no. for approval
All bookings will be done via sms

awaw
11-12-2009, 12:20 PM
ctc pls???

Pinay.Pleasures
11-12-2009, 01:35 PM
For easy viewing of all available girls, their FRs and promotions, click here:

PINAY PLEASURES forum (http://pinaypleasures.adultforumhost.com/)

For informational purposes only. Please do not register.

Pinay.Pleasures
12-12-2009, 12:50 AM
Latest addition..
Come grab this SYT while she's fresh!!!

dewenalvin
12-12-2009, 01:18 PM
hi... can i make an appointment wif u... my no:84572575

moodum
12-12-2009, 04:30 PM
bro pls send me the contact for tis pinoy....very happy to see another pinoy here....almost all in the forum i try out nv miss....

MoneyTalksss
12-12-2009, 04:34 PM
wah look cute ...imagine got this kind of maid at home. TS ctc pls :D

elansean
12-12-2009, 04:51 PM
Hi bro,

Pls pm me at
nine seven one five eight two two nine

Thx

math1878
12-12-2009, 09:38 PM
Hi, bro, can pm her contact number?

Pinay.Pleasures
14-12-2009, 06:23 PM
:D :D When you think Pinay, think PINAY PLEASURES.. :D :D

Pinay.Pleasures
15-12-2009, 08:04 PM

Pinay.Pleasures
16-12-2009, 11:57 AM
Please PM for registration and contact details.

Nadal81
16-12-2009, 04:16 PM
Thank you to bro Pacquiao for the friendly and professional service. You got nice stocks and this is first time I'm having pinays from stable. I think in terms of service, they are more service-oriented.

Anyway, here's my FR on Daniela:

Looks: 8/10 Chinese-look SYT, pretty. One glance, like local

Body: 7/10 Nice and firmness of her skin is obviously from her youth.

Breasts: B+ soft and natural. She likes to go around braless.

Bbbj: 8/10 Acceptable technique, and the same power BBBJ that Pinays give.

Frenching, painting, finger: Yes, Yes, Yes

FJ: 7/10 Willing to try different positions, and accomodating. Very service oriented. Quite experienced the way she do it. Moans sounds real..

Character: Very sweet and innocent kind of girl. No rush job.

Damage: 99/2/2

RTF: YES but maybe try other stock in your stable first. :D

My hats off to you for bringing premium pinay stocks, and delivering what you promised. Kekeke...

Up me bro!

pebbles69
16-12-2009, 06:31 PM
Please PM for registration and contact details.

Hi bro, i PM you 2 times but no reply from you.
can you PM me for registration and contact details. thanks.

Angson21
16-12-2009, 09:14 PM
bro, ctt please.:)

aerialkiller
17-12-2009, 08:18 AM
Sorry for the late FR.... was away for 2 days...

Thks again to TS for this wonderful gem.....

First sight, really cute and shy..... talk cock about 10 mins... and started our stuff. Shes very hardworking and knows wat i wanted.Tried her in various positions and she complied.She still new to this line....she told me I'm her 3rd client.

The best was the soft mourns she makes...she gets wet very easily....the bed was bed.

Overall:a good bonk.

Name : Daniella
Looks:7/10 (normal looking pinoy...a bit fleshy and tight)
Boobs: 32b
Frenching: Yes(shes a really good kisser)
Fingering: Allows (she just loves it and mourns loud )
BBBJ: Never Try
CIM:Never Try
Painting:Never Try
Anal:NO
Raw:NO
Catbath:SOP
FJ: 8.5/10 (very hardworking and keeps asking me if i am hapy with her service)
RTF: Yes

Hey TS, keep up the good work of getting premium girls in your stable

Pinay.Pleasures
17-12-2009, 12:51 PM
Thanks for the FR bro nadal81 and aerialkiller.
Slots are available for today..

Pinay.Pleasures
18-12-2009, 03:13 PM
Slots are open, boys.. :D

David Wong
18-12-2009, 04:49 PM
Wow, she looks so Cute & Yummy. Can i have her number please?

David

Pinay.Pleasures
19-12-2009, 05:10 PM
Wow, she looks so Cute & Yummy. Can i have her number please?

David

Bro, you might want to read the instructions as to how to get membership and PM me.

Cheers!

moodum
20-12-2009, 12:15 PM
had a appt wif her last week.she is a chatty & friendly....service overall is nt bad....below are the simple FR.....

looks 6/10
bbbj 6/10
fj 7/10
boobs 6/10
kissing wif her is shiok cos we kiss like no tomoro.....
gd to hug as abit bah bah.....

will try other pino as there are too many for me to go....haha....

rating is based on personal judgement as i wun rate too high cos it's from my jugdement hehe....

anyway thanx bro for the intro....

wpns
20-12-2009, 01:55 PM
http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae332/pinaypleasures/P1070139-1.jpg http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae332/pinaypleasures/P1070134-1.jpg http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae332/pinaypleasures/P1070129-1.jpg http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae332/pinaypleasures/P1070132-1.jpg

Name: DANIELLA
Race: Pinay
Looks: See pic
Body: Tight, Medium built, 1.60m
Painting: YES
Frenching: YES
Fingering: YES
Bbbj: YES
Cim: YES
Damage: $99/2/2 excl. rm + cd

-Experienced in this line
-Accepts all races

IMPORTANT:

Exclusive for Pinay Pleasures members only
To be a member, PM me your contact no. for approval
All bookings will be done via sms

SHE is my next booking FL.

Pinay.Pleasures
21-12-2009, 11:54 AM
SHE is my next booking FL.

Haha.. Waiting for your sms bro.
Thanks moodum for the FR.
SLots are open..

Pinay.Pleasures
21-12-2009, 08:40 PM

red_red
22-12-2009, 12:45 AM
thks bro for the arrangement..... wanted mae initially, but she on code red, so bro arranged daniella... worried at 1st, but when u came into my room, i was.... omg " thanks bro really..." such a sweet gal..... but she looks really prettier den the photos in here.... she was shy, she said it becuz she said i dun tok much n this made her shy.... but after getting bit warm up, the gf feeling was.... woooooooo...... cut all stories short.... did it in missionary, den ask her to get on top of me.... shes bit inexperience in it.... hahhaaha.... finished it wif her on top... hp ring, worst shit, got to get back work immediately... she wanted more, but i told her i got to go, saw the damn disappointed look on her face makes me feel bit sad...

looks: 8/10
body: 7/10
frenching: yes
finger: did a bit but shes pain so stop (dun wan hurt her)
painting: yes
fj: 8/10
gfe: 10/10
rtf: definitely!!!!!
think shes my best experience wif a fl so far.... really great if i can keep her to myself...hahahahah....

GREAT!!!! cant wait for my next appt wif her...

boilover
22-12-2009, 03:32 AM
can i have her ctc bro!....looks sweet!

SK10
22-12-2009, 12:11 PM
bro,how to register?

Phybal
25-12-2009, 08:33 PM
Thanks to TS, Bro PP for the arrangement.... Had a session with her, was kinda of a last minute thing coz after browsing felt abit itch & tot of giving myself a Xmas present... Check in the room as recommended by TS & waited for her... in 10 mins she was ther at the door... Very sweet & pretty gal, overall my type of gal... petite & fair skin... did her in missionary the tried standing doggy but got tired so did the normal doggy & ending off there... here is my FR on her....

looks: 9/10
body: 8/10
frenching: didn't try jus normal kissing
finger: did a bit, be gentle warm & tight pussy
painting: didn't try ( just finish code red so was advise not to, but dat was not on my mind...)
fj: 9/10 (She loves doggie, go slow then fast... my best doggie)
rtf: For Sure!! (one of the best I have tasted, great companion for a bonk session... not a time watcher & love to accomodate u)

handle her with care & you'll reap wat u sow... Fantesticle!! Ooppss, I mean Fantastic! TS keep bringing great pinoy for us!!

Pinay.Pleasures
26-12-2009, 09:06 PM
Thanks to TS, Bro PP for the arrangement.... Had a session with her, was kinda of a last minute thing coz after browsing felt abit itch & tot of giving myself a Xmas present... Check in the room as recommended by TS & waited for her... in 10 mins she was ther at the door... Very sweet & pretty gal, overall my type of gal... petite & fair skin... did her in missionary the tried standing doggy but got tired so did the normal doggy & ending off there... here is my FR on her....

looks: 9/10
body: 8/10
frenching: didn't try jus normal kissing
finger: did a bit, be gentle warm & tight pussy
painting: didn't try ( just finish code red so was advise not to, but dat was not on my mind...)
fj: 9/10 (She loves doggie, go slow then fast... my best doggie)
rtf: For Sure!! (one of the best I have tasted, great companion for a bonk session... not a time watcher & love to accomodate u)

handle her with care & you'll reap wat u sow... Fantesticle!! Ooppss, I mean Fantastic! TS keep bringing great pinoy for us!!

Glad you enjoyed her service.. :D
At Pinay Pleasures, your satisfaction is our priority!

manchester_1980
27-12-2009, 10:48 AM
Firstly would like to thank bro pinay for the fast,friendly and professional service.this is first time I'm having pinays.

Looks: 8/10 Chinese-look SYT,very pretty. One glance, like local

Body: 8/10 Nice and firmness of her skin is obviously from her youth.

Breasts: B(soft and natural)

Frenching, painting, finger: Yes(really loved her frenching..esp when she is cumming...she will french u like there is no tomorrow..)

FJ: 7/10 Willing to try different positions, and accomodating. Very service oriented. Quite experienced the way she do it. Moans sounds real..

Character: Very sweet and innocent kind of girl. No rush job.Loves to talk and make conversation wit u.

RTF: YES but maybe try other stock in your stable first. i am sure there will nicer pinoys rite bro...

Overall..really enjoyed my first pinoy session..will definitely be back once the cash permits...
P/s:Do remember to upz me bro..thks

wrvishnu
27-12-2009, 11:55 PM
may i have the contact pls

disco_monster
28-12-2009, 02:53 PM
Daniella is a very sweet girl who seems to enjoy her work. I would definitely recommend her to other bros.

Looks: 9/10
Body: 8/10
Fj: 8/10
Gfe: 10/10

fuzzybear1971
29-12-2009, 10:20 AM
Sorry fr the late report Bro PP..
Mae Mae is the one i wanted that day. But being unavailable..(She is pretty hard to get if u dont book early.) I had to settle fr Daniella...
And boy was i not disappointed...The girl that came into my hotel room was really cute... doesnt really look like pinoy.... n she is abit on the ba ba type...
her attitude was really friendly...n we immediately click...after a while of TCSS we began our first session...Compared to Yuna who is pretty wild n horny (she did most of the wrk..me lying on the bed letting her bonk me..lolz..),this girl is really shy n i have do most of the wrk...
After the first shot was over.. i raise the white flag n wanted to call it a day..
But this girl just wouldnt let me go. one way or another she insist that i go fr the second shot..after much persuasion, i manage to gather all my strength n bonk her jialat jialat...:D (i was half dead after that...hahaha... lolz)
Thanks Bro PP again..
RTF-- sure...but Bro PP has 2 more new stocks leh!!! :o

pebbles69
29-12-2009, 12:50 PM
My humble FR on Daniella. Thanks bro PP....she's wonderful.
Compared to others, she's really shy. Initially, dare not strip in your view, appear in towel etc, but it makes it alot more interesting. Yes, agreed with bro that with Daniella, you have to do all the work, but if you really wanted that kind of service, then might as well go visit the HC and just lay back.
Anyway, if you treat her the right way, she can be real horny too......esp when it came to painting, and getting the spot right, she keep moaning....'oh my god, i'm cumming' and when she came, it was like an explosion, with her pussy muscles all tightening and relaxing continuously. really shiok to see her at her high. later, she confessed that she did not cum for a long time liao, and even joked that she ought to pay me for the service. hahhahaha

After that, you will get the best GFE ever....like her long lost lover....
really shiok.

Pinay.Pleasures
29-12-2009, 02:16 PM
Firstly would like to thank bro pinay for the fast,friendly and professional service.this is first time I'm having pinays.

Looks: 8/10 Chinese-look SYT,very pretty. One glance, like local

Body: 8/10 Nice and firmness of her skin is obviously from her youth.

Breasts: B(soft and natural)

Frenching, painting, finger: Yes(really loved her frenching..esp when she is cumming...she will french u like there is no tomorrow..)

Character: Very sweet and innocent kind of girl. No rush job.Loves to talk and make conversation wit u.

RTF: YES but maybe try other stock in your stable first. i am sure there will nicer pinoys rite bro...

Overall..really enjoyed my first pinoy session..will definitely be back once the cash permits...
P/s:Do remember to upz me bro..thks

Glad you enjoyed the session.
Thank you for the FR bro.
Appreciate it.

Pinay.Pleasures
29-12-2009, 05:10 PM
Daniella is a very sweet girl who seems to enjoy her work. I would definitely recommend her to other bros.

Looks: 9/10
Body: 8/10
Fj: 8/10
Gfe: 10/10

Short and sweet FR, but still thanks for the FR. ;)

bbbj-lover
29-12-2009, 07:49 PM
quite interesting. so long no logged in, even pinays also started to sell here!

getwetman
29-12-2009, 07:54 PM
bro, please pm me ctc and how to register

lionel1111
30-12-2009, 06:07 AM
bro, please pm me ctc tks

Pinay.Pleasures
30-12-2009, 05:10 PM
Sorry fr the late report Bro PP..
Mae Mae is the one i wanted that day. But being unavailable..(She is pretty hard to get if u dont book early.) I had to settle fr Daniella...
And boy was i not disappointed...The girl that came into my hotel room was really cute... doesnt really look like pinoy.... n she is abit on the ba ba type...
her attitude was really friendly...n we immediately click...after a while of TCSS we began our first session...Compared to Yuna who is pretty wild n horny (she did most of the wrk..me lying on the bed letting her bonk me..lolz..),this girl is really shy n i have do most of the wrk...
After the first shot was over.. i raise the white flag n wanted to call it a day..
But this girl just wouldnt let me go. one way or another she insist that i go fr the second shot..after much persuasion, i manage to gather all my strength n bonk her jialat jialat...:D (i was half dead after that...hahaha... lolz)
Thanks Bro PP again..
RTF-- sure...but Bro PP has 2 more new stocks leh!!! :o

Thanks for your FR bro.
Appreciate your support and effort in writing this FR!
Soon, I will come up with a promotion to show my appreciation for FR-writing members. :D

Pinay.Pleasures
02-01-2010, 01:49 AM
LAST 3 DAYS for this SYT Pinay!

fuzzybear1971
02-01-2010, 01:58 AM
Bro PP,
What happen??
All the girls left one after another...Any more new ones???:)

Voltz
02-01-2010, 02:06 AM
This one should go.. no regrets.. try her at your own risk.. :)

Pinay.Pleasures
02-01-2010, 10:39 AM
My humble FR on Daniella. Thanks bro PP....she's wonderful.
Compared to others, she's really shy. Initially, dare not strip in your view, appear in towel etc, but it makes it alot more interesting. Yes, agreed with bro that with Daniella, you have to do all the work, but if you really wanted that kind of service, then might as well go visit the HC and just lay back.
Anyway, if you treat her the right way, she can be real horny too......esp when it came to painting, and getting the spot right, she keep moaning....'oh my god, i'm cumming' and when she came, it was like an explosion, with her pussy muscles all tightening and relaxing continuously. really shiok to see her at her high. later, she confessed that she did not cum for a long time liao, and even joked that she ought to pay me for the service. hahhahaha

After that, you will get the best GFE ever....like her long lost lover....
really shiok.

Thanks bro pebbles69 for the FR.
Will up you when power recovers. ;)

fang88
02-01-2010, 11:57 PM
Had a session with Daniella today. Yuna was my first choice since she go back tomorrow, but her menst arrive so bad timing. Bro Pacquiao offer up Daniella so I take her instead. I sms room # and 15 minutes later she reach. If you saw her on the street you would think she is a student on hols. Very pretty face with a round chinese features her body a bit of baby fats but overall very nice. She is likes to chat and seems a bit innocent at first but once the action starts she becomes a hungry sex kitten. It was so much fun seeing her try not to get too excited, but she cum twice anyway. Very sweet girl you will want to hug and kiss to relive those school days.

Face:8
Body:7 a bit of baby fats on tummy
Frenching: No at first then she warms up
Fingering: Likes to be touched
BBBJ: Lacks skill
Painting:She cum in 5 minutes makes u feel like champ
FJ: 7.5/10 (very hardworking and keeps asking me if i am hapy with her service)

Overall a very sweet girl who will make u feel good about yourself
Thanks Bro

Pinay.Pleasures
07-01-2010, 04:47 PM
Good News!
DANIELLA is BAAAACCCKKKK!!!!

meatloverspecia
07-01-2010, 09:44 PM
she is a gem! thks pinay pleasure bro.

Pinay.Pleasures
08-01-2010, 08:24 PM
Had a session with Daniella today. Yuna was my first choice since she go back tomorrow, but her menst arrive so bad timing. Bro Pacquiao offer up Daniella so I take her instead. I sms room # and 15 minutes later she reach. If you saw her on the street you would think she is a student on hols. Very pretty face with a round chinese features her body a bit of baby fats but overall very nice. She is likes to chat and seems a bit innocent at first but once the action starts she becomes a hungry sex kitten. It was so much fun seeing her try not to get too excited, but she cum twice anyway. Very sweet girl you will want to hug and kiss to relive those school days.

Face:8
Body:7 a bit of baby fats on tummy
Frenching: No at first then she warms up
Fingering: Likes to be touched
BBBJ: Lacks skill
Painting:She cum in 5 minutes makes u feel like champ
FJ: 7.5/10 (very hardworking and keeps asking me if i am hapy with her service)

Overall a very sweet girl who will make u feel good about yourself
Thanks Bro

Thanks for your FR bro!
Glad you enjoyed her service.. :)

redaluv69
09-01-2010, 12:28 AM
Bro, Can i hve ctc plszzzz......thank you very very muchy....

Pinay.Pleasures
09-01-2010, 05:32 PM
Please PM me direct. IF you don't know how to PM, please refer to Newbies section.

Pinay.Pleasures
11-01-2010, 10:29 AM
Slots are open for this sweet SYT.

Kcompany
11-01-2010, 10:33 AM
when is she available? today from 10 plus to 11 plus okay? pls pm me tyvm

extramints
12-01-2010, 01:44 PM
hi i'm richard can i have your contact or u can email to [email protected] . Thanks

junk_ky
13-01-2010, 12:16 PM
Bor Just PM u my contact for registration, Kindly address asap and let me have Daniella.

eenie
13-01-2010, 09:30 PM
Hi, sent pm couple of days back, waiting for your reply.

Pinay.Pleasures
14-01-2010, 03:13 PM
Slots open..

Pinay.Pleasures
15-01-2010, 01:28 AM
More photos for you to savour..

http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae332/pinaypleasures/1-1.jpg http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae332/pinaypleasures/2-1.jpg

lic-ka-dik
17-01-2010, 10:12 AM
is there any problem wit ur website bro?
it looks like its been blocked..

Siasucks
17-01-2010, 11:07 AM
new pics looks steamy!!

spykid01
18-01-2010, 01:57 AM
bro cn pm me daniella cntct no..