PDA

View Full Version : Wish upon a wishing star.

hottay
11-12-2009, 04:24 PM
Riding on the success of geckoSG, and some other bros here, i've decided to put up a thread for myself.

im 20 this year, male. while some may say tat its too young, i think im mature enough to handle many situations.

like some bros in this forum, i am looking for a FB. unlike some of the bros, i've decided to come out into the open and have a thread where we can all talk and maybe wish that some gal out there, who is also looking for a FB, can pm me. i too am also looking for a gal to start a serious relationship with but my hopes of finding one in this forum is not high. if i do manage to find one, its a bonus =)

we can always meet up for meals first, chit chat then get on with it only when you are alright with being with me.

anyways, do feel free to pm me if you would like to meet up or msn to get to know me first as i too would love to do that.

velvetkiss
11-12-2009, 05:19 PM
It would be a plus point if you drive Audi R8, the minimum. Otherwise let all come who by merit deserve the most reward.

hottay
11-12-2009, 06:28 PM
It would be a plus point if you drive Audi R8, the minimum. Otherwise let all come who by merit deserve the most reward.

sry but i dun really get wat u mean by "let all come who by merit deserve the most reward"

simple2kee
11-12-2009, 09:39 PM
sry but i dun really get wat u mean by "let all come who by merit deserve the most reward"

it means "tan koo koo" lor will be ur turn (take a queue number & juz wait be to be called) :)

velvetkiss
11-12-2009, 09:48 PM
bravely and faithfully said. I will see you when you drive an Audi R8. Would be better if you have a red Ferrari f430.

see see only
12-12-2009, 01:22 PM

Wow very difficult lei .... BMX can Bo? me lend to the TS lah :D

hottay
12-12-2009, 02:06 PM
Wow very difficult lei .... BMX can Bo? me lend to the TS lah :D

thx. at least u tried to help. x.x not like other bros. suan me only. lol.

Big Sister80
12-12-2009, 06:10 PM

Cheer up TS, i always believe in will power. You will get what you want if you think you can. But please get me out of your picture ok kor kor.:D

kurosaki ichigo
12-12-2009, 06:36 PM
Your neh neh not nice. Can post other parts of your body? :D

Just kidding

Big Sister80
12-12-2009, 07:46 PM
Your neh neh not nice. Can post other parts of your body? :D

Just kidding

Ok lor i take out my avatar replace with my toes picture ok.:(
I only got 1 and only master piece so bear with it kor kor.

kurosaki ichigo
12-12-2009, 10:40 PM
Please do so. I love toes :D :p

ah rat
13-12-2009, 07:26 AM
Ok lor i take out my avatar replace with my toes picture ok.:(

No neh neh + pussy :p :D

zaizaigodlyzzz
13-12-2009, 08:01 AM

lol sicko ^^^^

ballyboy
13-12-2009, 08:06 AM

Matter of fact, that would be the trade off between age vs dough. I guessed with age, comes with the inadequacy of stamina and failing physique.

By the way, I would prefer the Aston Martin Vanquish. Heh. Sexiest thing alive. And I need it to be black. F430 is ostentatiously loud, grainy and very aggressive. My friend drives that car and I have sat in it before. Didn't like the feel. Still, AM Vanquish baby!

Oh anyhow, TS I think you can try better by finding a fb another way than advertising. Guessed you have to heed some advice from Velvet, that sometimes, you have to earn the merit yourself.

Cheers all

Big Sister80
13-12-2009, 08:19 AM

Mouse kor kor you really is my devoted fans. You are chasing after my post, but you like to attack my neh neh. Please let my neh neh have a breath if not end up black green lah.:D

ah rat
13-12-2009, 01:44 PM
Mouse kor kor you really is my devoted fans. You are chasing after my post, but you like to attack my neh neh. Please let my neh neh have a breath if not end up black green lah.:D

Don't worry Sis,yours neh neh won't end up black green.It'll be red as strawberry :p

Big Sister80
13-12-2009, 02:10 PM
Don't worry Sis,yours neh neh won't end up black green.It'll be red as strawberry :p

I going to change my avatar to my swim suit picture if not all started to drool and flood my drain.:D

hottay
13-12-2009, 03:32 PM
wah my thread become chit chat thread liao X.X oh well. u guys happy can liao bah

Ezio
13-12-2009, 03:39 PM
Matter of fact, that would be the trade off between age vs dough. I guessed with age, comes with the inadequacy of stamina and failing physique.

By the way, I would prefer the Aston Martin Vanquish. Heh. Sexiest thing alive. And I need it to be black. F430 is ostentatiously loud, grainy and very aggressive. My friend drives that car and I have sat in it before. Didn't like the feel. Still, AM Vanquish baby!

Oh anyhow, TS I think you can try better by finding a fb another way than advertising. Guessed you have to heed some advice from Velvet, that sometimes, you have to earn the merit yourself.

Cheers all

Holy crap, you have very, very refined and expensive taste, sir. And you're not even into the modern DBS Volantes (which are plenty sexy as is). Classic taste is what you have. There really aren't many Vanquish-es in Singapore, are there?

If a Vanquish or Audi R8 (are we talking V8 or V10 now?) is what it takes to find a FB... Wow, SBF has really made its way up in the world. :o

geckoSG
13-12-2009, 05:13 PM

Dun worry, I'll help you take more sexier ones when we meet for benefits of
all samsters... Stay focus dear...

geckoSG
13-12-2009, 05:16 PM
Riding on the success of geckoSG, and some other bros here, i've decided to put up a thread for myself.

Wah piang... I'm flattered that my NICK is mentioned here... Good Luck mate.

hottay
13-12-2009, 06:44 PM
oh well... at the rate this is going, my thread close liao or totally become something irrelavant i oso haven get any PMs.

wyven
13-12-2009, 09:33 PM
when there is a will there is a way, although it's quite slim but there is still hope, if u slam the door shut now, the all is lost.

jasper
14-12-2009, 11:32 AM
I going to change my avatar to my swim suit picture if not all started to drool and flood my drain.:D

hahahah big sister.. i like the way you talk... damn funny... makes me laff like hell.. brightened up my monday blues....:D

baby85
14-12-2009, 03:05 PM
poor didi

ur thread become those da gege's chatting n buaya-ing thread lol

good luck in finding :)

misses ^^

lovemilf
14-12-2009, 04:47 PM
Originally Posted by see see only
Wow very difficult lei .... BMX can Bo? me lend to the TS lah

Haha TS, i think at 20, you are still too young....BMX bicycle lah...kena suan liao still dunno:D.....guys at 20 should go pub find ONS leh....if not uncle like me no chance liao....:p